Speaker 1: It's kf Morning's thirteen after eight o'clock already. Then we've got a prank coming up in just a few minutes dealing with telemarketers again. Someone's going to do it, you know me. I'm your guy, right, Yes, you are coming up next. Stop stop what you're doing.
Speaker 2: Here is another world famous crank from Darren Wackhead, something that ex exclusive to KFM mornings.
Speaker 1: Okay, so they are only on two occasions that my cell phone rings in this modern age. They're just twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: One.
Speaker 1: It's when my wife is calling me and we're literally trying to find my phone in the house. Please just call my phone.
Speaker 3: I they forgot it, got it that that's something that happens way too offer in.
Speaker 1: The jacket pocket. Yeah, but I only need airtime for that one reason for find my phone. I don't need it for anything else. And the other time is and it seems that they've I don't know if they had to meet their end of year targets come end of June. Now the financially and I'll get it. We also had targets that we needed to meet and yeah, we had a lot of adverts last week, so I get it. But yeah, I was up to like seven eight spam calls a day last week. Sure they were working hard. I know things are serious when they call you before nine, like ten post eight already, Yeah, exactly, Yeah, and they're very common today. They leave voice messages. Yeah, I got a call last week Thursday. I've got a call at nine o'clock at night. Yeah, and it came up as you know, a telemarket nine o'clock at night. What are you trying to sell me at that time? And what mood do you think I'll be in? Yeah, be receptive to anything at that time. Rest maybe it was food because there was this old saying in the industry that you know, you only advertise food at dinner time. Don't advertise you know, outside of eating times. It's just not going to be as effective. So maybe I don't know they were selling me food. I don't know buying food or for telemarketer. Okay, So what I always do is I'll take four if you want me to say yes, don't call me at nine. It's not happening. So my goal is always to get them to put down the phone on me, and I do many things to them, like you fake your own death ones I faked well, I was. I was shot, all right, and I was struggling to survive. And they're still try to get the sale over the last year. And the sound effects. Yeah, they're so professional. I've done anything. And I must say, the resilience of a telemarketer, it's it's it's unraveled, truly, it is. So where do I go? But I keep coming? Okay, So this is how I dealt with this telemarketer.
Speaker 4: Hello him Simpson. Yes you are okay, mister Simpson. Mister Simpsons from with regard to the investment creedit cord. Yes, and I have a chat with you now with regard to this excellent credit cord officer. Yes, okay, before I continue to refluct informing, all our calls are recorded for your pretection and this school can be made available at your requies more easier license financial service providing in terms of the fires that can be also hold officially indemnity insurance. Please note that I will be rendering advice and the supervision now, mister Simpson. As you know, the economical crisis is quite difficult for hearing money today out there. Hello hello, hello, Yes.
Speaker 1: Sorry sorry sir, are you listening to me, yes, yes, sorry, sorry.
Speaker 4: Problem Okay, Like I was saying this, the economical crisis is quite difficult out here for everybody concerned, and unfortunately we still have to spend and at the same time we also need to save.
Speaker 3: Hello hello, hello, yes, yes, yes, is this a convenient Yeah, it's perfect, perfect, Okay.
Speaker 4: So the problem launch create records. So the more you will be spinning on your create record, opportunities of a spin will being visited in more money market unit trust fund.
Speaker 2: Okay, no, the dynamite he put down.
Speaker 1: It went on for longer than I thought you. So your snoring is very convincing. I'm annoyed. Did you practice that? But you see, I'm like a navy seal. I can fall asleep in fifteen seconds.
Speaker 4: But I mean, actors have said that one of the toughest things to do is to not only look like you're sleeping, but also that moment when you wake up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very tough to see. That shows Kim Kardashians. She wakes up beautiful makeup and everything not smirshed. But you're right. You know, if you noticed that, whenever you like trying to take a cutesy photo, you might be sleeping with baby, and then your wife wants to take a phone. You hold on, let us look like we're both sleeping, and there's always the grin on your face. Yeah you can, it's amazing you absolutely, you're right. Yeah, you can't fake. You can't fact that it's you can always tell. Have you tried to do the fake sleep with the baby?
Speaker 4: I have, because it's like, how long I'm going to have these moments for the perfect picture for the album and it always looks so fake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's terrible. Someone else has got to take those. Sleeping is kind of ugly too. I've even put a little bit of drool to be authentic.
Speaker 2: Mark is kind of open.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what it really looks like. Like I've tried to have these cutesy pictures with Marcellie. Yeah, yeah, sleep in there, sleeping on me, and it looks so cute, but I don't so Yeah, there we go, another telemarket it down.