Speaker 1: Shut up and drive. It's Rihanna.
Speaker 2: How you you saying that to the guy in the robot in front of you?
Speaker 1: Shut up and drave there every morning?
Speaker 2: I know it's what's wrong with you? Go you sleep twenty not twenty k The senseless survey is up next. We got some amazing prizes courtesy of small businesses here in the Western Cape. We've still got ice cream, and I feel like ice cream. It won't be appreciated asking for a year. It won't be appreciated if you give it on a day like today. Okay, maybe an aircorn will be appreciated on a dayluck today. We've got all of these and more. How many questions will I ask in the senseless survey? It's coming up next.
Speaker 3: O here we go, There we go.
Speaker 1: Here's another senseless survey from Darren Wackhead Simpson on KFM Mornings. KFM Mornings.
Speaker 2: All right, throw me some numbers here, Sheldon. How many senses serve the questions us this morning?
Speaker 1: Twelve twelve? Okase? Its no nine?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Pessimistic Monday ramis can't seven questions? Seven questions and a producer bread thirty thirteen? And how are you after an incredible set at Carbo on Saturday.
Speaker 1: Saturday. My legs are so your legs are all okay? Yeah, I don't dance.
Speaker 2: Often, so I followed the event with two micro dolls and bread.
Speaker 1: What was your pain killer of choice? Gen pain, gen Paine?
Speaker 2: Adding to the list because we stayed man, Yeah, we did it all.
Speaker 1: Martha there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was such a jaw absolutely drill not going after the next year. Yeah, so we'll see.
Speaker 1: Many are demanding another one. There was a big demand. Perhaps December. We'll see. All right, we'll see.
Speaker 2: But okay, so twelve, nine, seven, and thirteen one of you is correct. Might be the pessimist amongst us.
Speaker 1: I knew it.
Speaker 2: Uh huh okay, no more on our what's up telephone? This is about asking random questions into an unsuspecting person. The questions are all very important and for the sake of the country, here we go. Herees this morning, senseless server.
Speaker 4: Thank you forgetting for sixty one.
Speaker 1: God on first thing and answer is too good morning.
Speaker 2: I'm agent four one six two five. I'm calling you from the Census Bureau. I just need to ask you a couple questions for your country. Yes, sir, okay, when you have your oil changed. Do you need proof because you've been hurt by oils before?
Speaker 3: Excuse me?
Speaker 2: Sure? Have you ever tried to take years of your appearance by wearing a bib? Did you know that if you play jazz backwards you get slightly better jazz? Do you think it should be illegal for our surgeons to have a waiting room full of out of focus magazines? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think so.
Speaker 2: Did you ever think that crazy glue is just glue that is going through some stuff right now? No? I don't.
Speaker 1: Isn't CPR just kissing someone goodbye?
Speaker 2: Kind? Don't you think treehouses are really insensitive? It's like killing someone and then getting one of his friends to hold him. No, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: And our toasters like tanning beds for bread.
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 2: Have you ever had to explain to a grandparent what a sausage fest means?
Speaker 1: I've never done that before, but.
Speaker 3: Never on my name, never done that thing. You were right, zips nine think about the treehouse?
Speaker 1: Eh? Yeah, that's true. I was more just offended by the jazz remark. It's just a joke, Brad, It's just a joke, you know. I thought this was a serious survey.
Speaker 2: How big the country absolutely kidding me. That was your senseless survey. Wake me up from a vichy on KF Mornings. It's the wheel to join. Congratulations solaih from Athlone. How's it, Slay? Good brother? Is it Solah?
Speaker 1: Is that I say your name.
Speaker 4: Left?
Speaker 1: I guess I was no way even in the same region. How do you say? It's silent?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, solent, silent Solimans.
Speaker 2: Give it to me solid. All right, solent, Good morning, brav.
Speaker 1: How are you well?
Speaker 2: I'm very well? Thank you for asking. All right, So we've got a whole bunch of prizes. Which one do you fancy? If you remember any.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm not sure anything it is the first time or meeting a prize or anything.
Speaker 2: Okay, well let's make it a beauty for you then. So look, you can determine two factors, the speed and the direction. Tell me I will go fast and right, fast and right. Let's whip it around.
Speaker 1: Okay. Last week I think it was a holiday. Last week was tickets. What have we got here? What have you got? Oh? Again?
Speaker 2: This week it's tickets to anything that we do. So there's a whole bunch of things we've got, uh, Peter Pan and Canal Walk. We've got Disney on us. Do you have kids? You don't sound like you have kids?
Speaker 1: What he sounds young and fresh?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't. Do you sound young? How old are you? Solid? Twenty nine? Okay? Not young? A couple of kids twenty that you don't listen to? Don't listen to this? Are you? Are you planning on any kids? I am? I think you do? Okay? So how old is the first two? Okay?
Speaker 2: So look, we've got Disney As, we've got Mama Mia, we've got Jill Scott, and we've got the band live at Kirsten Bosh. That's the tickets that we've got. You can choose whichever one you want there from that.
Speaker 4: So I just want to say, is the anything beyond between the eighth of July? Because I'm actually leaving for a month on Wednesday.
Speaker 1: You're leaving.
Speaker 4: Where are you going? I'm actually basically a marine biologist and I'm going away for Gallas to do some research on the ocean.
Speaker 1: So you're going to the Antarctic.
Speaker 4: I haven't been to an Arctic. I've been to Marion, Ireland.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Oh So then when we were all like, oh, I want to be a marine biologist when we were kids.
Speaker 1: You actually did it.
Speaker 2: That's amazing because you know what, everybody that thought that you're going to be a marine biologist, you thought you were going to work with dolphins, and let me tell.
Speaker 4: You, yeah, and I ended up working with.
Speaker 1: Fish food. Okay, So have you ever worked with the dolphin? No?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the dream kids, that's the dream that won't be realized. So it's it's just studying everything in the ocean. You know it works.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, well you sound like you've got a very very exciting job.
Speaker 1: What happens after that date? Uh? Yeah, I don't know. You know what, we'll we'll get all the dates.
Speaker 2: For you and then you can decide what fits in with the family schedule and also what fits in with the birth impending birth date which is when.
Speaker 4: So possibly in August.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it's got it. Yeah, you've got very little wiggle room. Yet you don't go after. You can't go a month before because you want a baby watch with the bag packed at the door, you know, the drill. Okay, we'll work this out off the air. So all right, brother, just man, all the best, very cool job.
Speaker 1: Man, how many exciting things happening in his life.
Speaker 2: But that caper Gullies, that the ice Breaker, that is one of the greatest ships ever made. I'm told very few countries have the ice breaker. It just smashes through us. Incredible and that's us. And he gets to ride that thing whenever he feels like.
Speaker 1: Very cool. All right, it is time for your news at eight o'clock. After this break, KFM Mornings with Darren Sherlin, Sibs and You