Speaker 1: Okay, So there's a lot of battles going on in the world right now, some bigger than others. So Ramis is fighting to lia ice cream tubs, and this guy in the prank today he is fighting his neighbor who is also his friend. So he's in a complex one of these flat scenarios, and he's got a real serious issue with his neighbor friend, but one that he doesn't want to deal with face to face. He wants to rather escalate it to body corporate. You will see why when I say noisy neighbor, what do you think a noise complaint from a neighbor?
Speaker 2: You're still going, what's every weekend?
Speaker 3: Do you have something going on at your heart?
Speaker 1: What's the general complex rule? Eleven o'clock? I think this is the city bar law. By eleven o'clock, music is off.
Speaker 2: I know some apartments it says early as ten.
Speaker 4: Okay, on weekends we were a bit more lenient, you know.
Speaker 1: But now let's just take it one step further. That's music music off at eleven o'clock. What if the noise persists and it's not music?
Speaker 4: What what?
Speaker 2: What kind of noise there?
Speaker 1: Like? You think people talking loud on everyone's gone home already, everyone's gone home from the party.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, so it's not the music, it's not the people, just the two of us. It's bedtime. We can make it.
Speaker 4: If we try just the two of us, it'll be loud.
Speaker 2: Well one is, wow, didn't you didn't you have this problem? Philip?
Speaker 4: Did you have this problem.
Speaker 3: I've spoken about?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, and how did you resolve it?
Speaker 5: I was very happy for them because they were very happy, but I mean I was like, gosh, at some point, I also want to sleep, you know, also.
Speaker 2: What to joy?
Speaker 4: You know, it's the worst. You know, my dude, you're making everybody else jealous. You know what I'm saying, Like you're showing us all that, like what are you doing in there?
Speaker 2: You know? But I love that.
Speaker 1: It's like a conflicting feeling of I'm glad you're having a good time.
Speaker 2: But also, hello, there people are that live around you.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's let's let's get into it. Here we go. Does this just go on like every night.
Speaker 5: Three times a week?
Speaker 4: How loud is it?
Speaker 5: Well? Our bedrooms, bedrooms walls are the same walls, so they's against our bit. If you're lying in bed, you can hear it quite clearly. And yeah, sometimes when you're in the kitchen on the box, which is like onward, you can still hear it.
Speaker 4: And what are their preferred times?
Speaker 5: In the beginning, it used to be like twelve o'clockish at night, and the other night they just wented at like just after eight. It's really loud, we're still watching a movie. And the next time in my ass is what's happening? I started, I'm like, no, it's the neighbors.
Speaker 1: Is this mister Knell? Yes, it's Freddy here from fild isn't it. Yeah, I've got to France here from one to one. Yeah, let me just cut to the chase here. I didn't think much of it when I got a complaint from David on at one one two.
Speaker 4: Below you one one too, Yeah, David the old man.
Speaker 1: Okay, but now France is sitting here in my office is basically complaining about the noise levels emanating from your apartment.
Speaker 4: Okay, are you aware of this?
Speaker 6: Well, I mean, the wolves or not that sick? I suppose not unthinkable that that can be the case.
Speaker 1: France's exact description of the noise is it sounds like a pig being slaughtered.
Speaker 4: Okay, I've got France. Yeah, France, did you want to just clear the metal up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, France, just hold on image pass the phone.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, it's quite awkward, Dode.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I have to wake up early in the morning and yeah, yeah, your girlfriend screaming along that.
Speaker 6: I could just be an employed you can manage.
Speaker 3: It's awkward.
Speaker 5: It's the sticky actually embartical.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, my balance might say where do you mop my valcon? We gold embarrassed?
Speaker 6: You know, con say by employer, And so let's say, okay, where would you say and sold you?
Speaker 3: Did you have a trade product? Going to admit? Come up.
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 4: Hello? Can you just like maybe go but slower or something? Ready?
Speaker 1: Those noise levels, how do you know what the noise levels are?
Speaker 4: Listen?
Speaker 1: I'm sure if I listen close enough I'd be able to hear it. In fact, I'm sure we're going to get a complaint from Charles at Buckingham Palace. So could we agree that, say, let's give you a window period from nine thirty to ten Monday to Friday. Listen you on Saturday you can go from ten to eleven.
Speaker 6: Listen. Uh, yeah, I just.
Speaker 4: Think you are in the same Sunday, no go.
Speaker 6: You are you are insane?
Speaker 1: Public holidays only after ten o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 4: Can you tell me what to get a muzzle or something. Put a muzzle on her.
Speaker 6: That's pretty sore.
Speaker 1: Look honestly, while you are tuning the organ, it's not making sweet music to everybody else.
Speaker 5: Stop talking?
Speaker 4: What am I doing?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 4: Listen?
Speaker 1: If you could just get your bookie to stop screaming in the middle of the night like she's an extra on the Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
Speaker 4: Yes, you use a pillow or something.
Speaker 6: Why don't you come down to our stay? You know day you come down faster? You give me that strut into my face.
Speaker 1: I don't want to come in and walk in while you're hiding the Canaloney, don't again?
Speaker 4: Perhaps it's worcked Simpson.
Speaker 3: When to give you a hot skirt?
Speaker 5: Vid, there's wicked bow.
Speaker 3: No feeling that.
Speaker 1: It seems like it has a lot of hard feelings.
Speaker 2: What a legend? What a champion is? Didn't deny it is going on.
Speaker 4: It is real. But that's a flix, isn't it. Yeah,