Speaker 1: Stop, stop what you're doing. Here is another world famous Frank car from Daring Wackhead simthing ex exclusive to KFM Mornings.
Speaker 2: Okay, so Heinrich has had his Daughtera mysteriously disappear on a cell phone contract.
Speaker 1: Again, data disappearing.
Speaker 2: You know, you buy a data package, you start maybe five ten gigs whatever, and before you know it, perhaps it's gone.
Speaker 1: Goes quickly.
Speaker 2: I had this fight once and then I realized and I was It was explained to me, well, everything you're watching is in hDNA, so it's charming data a lot faster. So okay, I lost that one, but let's explain it to Heinrich. It's not an hd option that's charying his Daughtera.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 2: You see, as as as we as we we we try and save money in South Africa, we need to get a little bit creative were how we save money? So Heinrich is going to soon realize that he's in a different kind of cell phone contract.
Speaker 1: Now, like a budget contract.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, And I've got someone in with me on my side that's going to be playing a part as well.
Speaker 1: Okay, love a supporting character.
Speaker 2: Okay, and her name is Lips all right, So she's she's waiting to play a part, all right, So let's let's deal with Heinrich quickly. Good morning, I'm calling from Vodacom. I see your phone is working now, sir. Remember the problem we had yesterday.
Speaker 3: I'm so frustrated. I I almost tried to sort it myself on my phone. I had a setting on the iPhone intersettings general. I think it was network and it's a cellular daughter. Yes, I switched it off. Then it works. If I switch it on, it doesn't work. But I don't know if I'm gonna if I'm gonna switch off my phone, I don't know if it will work again.
Speaker 2: You see what's happened since the switch Now, sir, you're on what we call a shared data plane, a shared data plane. Okay, so your number is shared. So what happened is two people with the exact same number.
Speaker 3: Two people have the same number. Yes, So how did that happen?
Speaker 2: Well, you see in South Africa there's more people than there are available cell phone numbers. Okay, so there's a bit of a shortage and your number is one of the numbers that is being shared in a shared data plan.
Speaker 3: No, I never there a shared data plane. This is my personal number. What I'm paying for? Why? Why? Why? House am I paying vertical? What you're gonna do? You're gonna remove me from that shared Dota plane. This is my number that i've been.
Speaker 2: So so I can call your number now, okay, Now let me just call it. Don't answer it, just let it ring. Okay, okay, don't answer, just let it ring. Oh seven six one four six no no no, no, okay, okay. Now let me call that number again.
Speaker 1: So it was ringing you.
Speaker 2: Now what will happen is the next time somebody dials that number, it rings the other number that your daughter plan is shared with. You understand, So the user I don't know, but let's find out.
Speaker 3: Do you think that's a bit I'm realistic?
Speaker 1: Okay? So here is okaying? Hello speaking hello, ma'am.
Speaker 2: I'm calling you from votcom this morning. Man, what is this number that you've got?
Speaker 1: Oh seven six, yes, one for six mm hmm that number. Okay, So you're on the shared daughter plane.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, I got it. But I've got this number for two years.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a boost story. It's my number. Otherwise a world PI vital commandant of the man, and you can care for more, contract everything. This is my number. I have this number for two years or longer. It's nearly three years.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: How long does she have this number? I've got it yesterday. You don't want to share. But what are we going to do now now that they even need this number? Okay, no problem, we can share. You can share my account statement at the end of the month. I'll be playful.
Speaker 1: What I'm what I'm.
Speaker 3: Using, I've been using as well my number. So what are we going to do to get my problem solved?
Speaker 1: There's nothing we can do.
Speaker 3: There's nothing you can do. One label. She can have the number. Hello, hello one, Hello ubano, I am the owner of the number.
Speaker 1: Who are you?
Speaker 3: No level? I try to google her, Maybe you'll find that that's all on for lego.
Speaker 1: Hello, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I never get call yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Hell Hello no, uh huh we ever? Have you ever get got a proper beating? Have you ever got a proper beating?
Speaker 1: So that's not very threatening, to be honest.
Speaker 3: Where are you sitting. I'm in Balbo, I'm around the corner of what office.
Speaker 1: So it don't scare me at all.
Speaker 3: You're making stupid acquisitions, and I don't know where to keep coming.
Speaker 2: From, sir, So what is an acquisition? Is that like when you acquire an accusation? I don't understand. Hello, Hendrick, it's wicked.
Speaker 3: I knew somebody who was Thanks a lot, Thanks a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I big that officer A peanut gallery