Speaker 1: Stop, stop what you're doing.
Speaker 2: Here is another world famous crank from Darren Wackhead, something ex exclusive to KFM mornings.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I did one of these with Win and night with a Win, A day out with a celebrity, you know these prizes that they give out every now and then when a day with I did one with the Ebn Ezibit that didn't end too well because he was married. No, it's just all the lady that won the prize was you know, and then I don't know. So basically you know this is this is not even like you know the term hall pass, you know where you go like, hey you was your hall pass? Oh it's a I don't know j Lo j Low you know something like that. Right, So this guy's wife loves j you know J Duplessy from the band Eden. I do know him, very attractive, yes, yes, yes, yes, so he's the proper pun up okay, Jay from the band and now he's solo and stuff. Right, but even I've actually got back together, which is actually quite cool. They're they're still doing some some shows together. So look, she's always loved J and when Eden Jay is my favorite guy, you know, And so now I'm gonna thrust the husband into a situation where she allegedly won a competition called a Night Away with j What a title. Yeah, and this is an all loving, all trusting husband that night away with already stirring. You know, it's like a lucky draw. And you know, like you enter at the petrol station, if you full up at an if you fill up at astron full in the form, and you get can win a night away with Jake. So I literally just make it worse and worse. Okay, and then there's a flip that's going to happen where the all loving wife is going to go sideways on him as well. Okay, are you ready for this? Do you like to win a night away with Joe? I'll can hook it up, all right, let's get into it. Hold on Clinton speaking Clinton, Hi, I'm phoning from Jukebox Entertainment. I had a call. Well, I just informed the lady of a prize. She said, I needed to call you. I'm not too sure what that means. The contest she entered a night with j She hasn't. In fact, one, I've already told her that she's won.
Speaker 3: Yes, she's more welcome to go I want to full trust in New Eata.
Speaker 1: They're actually they're going for a night. There's going to be dinner in the It's like a Safari retap dinner.
Speaker 3: I was staying over there.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, of course, yeah.
Speaker 2: Staying over Yes, I thought it was just a dinner.
Speaker 3: I staying over.
Speaker 1: No, it's it's it's staying. I mean it's a it's a night away with Jay. I mean that's that's the way. It's it's been sold. It's not a way.
Speaker 3: And she's very excited to don't Jay, So I don't have any issues. Obviously, it's not going to there's something an affair with Jas, not with J. I think the issues and I do trust your stuff from my starte on. You know, I don't have any issues.
Speaker 2: He's married with kids, isn't he is?
Speaker 1: He is married, but this is how he actually met his wife on one of these.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, when it was it was pretty comforting.
Speaker 1: To be honest between you and I. Jay is not afraid of giving a fan the d you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Trust with the girls, she doesn't break you much. Trust with all she's not. She's simple. If he's a reputation for being this type of thing and she still wants to go. You know, having vanity is one thing she's not even that he fly through your glass through and collectory with the cases. It's not a problem. But I mean, if you're gonna stay up the nati's of reputation for doing stuff like this, I wouldn't be that happier. Yeah, I mean, as I say, her choice, like I said, I mean, she needs to make she needs to decide that. She said she jeopardized a relationship with you for that.
Speaker 1: You can do that. Look, there's champagne, there's there's roses. Uh, there's you know, you're hearing the calls of the world and.
Speaker 3: Not a bachelor. It doesn't sound like a night away of Jane. He's married as kids taking a yeah not two years.
Speaker 1: But no, he's he's busy. Just the divorce has almost been finalized. As I said, that's why he's doing these nuts again.
Speaker 3: Okay, or are you looking for a wife?
Speaker 1: No, it's not. It's not Jay looking for a wife. It's just a night away Jane.
Speaker 3: Don't recall him to speak to you about it. But I mean it's as he's a decisions she needs to make, and you know, I can't stop. I mean, obviously there's quite achievement to win something.
Speaker 1: Because you know, because what we did with Jay is obviously he could choose. You know, we would don't want to give him a grenade, you know, we because part of the entry, you've got to send a picture of yourself in a in a bikini, okay, and so he saw the bikini pictures and he essentially chose.
Speaker 3: Miss Okay, when is when is the day to this? Anyway?
Speaker 1: It's this Saturday. We're flying them via helicopter to.
Speaker 3: Saturday, coming yes, Wednesdays, just on the Saturday. They come back on the Sunday.
Speaker 1: They come back on Sunday. We fly them back Sunday afternoon.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well yeah, that's why, like he broke up in the band Eden because the guys were like you, you're a bit filthy, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Superman by man Man, that's not the thing. But I mean he is a bit of a movement shaker. The nights away with Jay's more than a night away with Jay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, pleasure pleasure Erica, Well I can probably, I might, all right.
Speaker 1: But you got to act like you're making the I.
Speaker 2: Found out lying hello, okay from chepying me from big box entertimement Sny, you told me about it, knock Away with j or something like this. Yeah, but I said I'm not going, so you know I won't be dying in anyway, so I don't worry about it. It's just my sister called me. So this weekend I'll be going to her. I'm going on Friday Eve and then.
Speaker 3: I'll see you on like Sunday Day because she's very dumb.
Speaker 2: But Andrew stuff from a river?
Speaker 3: Do you have more written my food?
Speaker 2: What move stunning in any way?
Speaker 3: Come on them playing games.
Speaker 2: I'll see you on Sunday then before that's perfect. If you said not to Jay, then you said no to Jay, then I believe you. If you're lying to me and I find out, that's a different story, believe you, mem I don't have room for blatant lives now I don't. So what are you going to do? Then I'll break up with you, Yes, I will you, Yes, of course I will be lied to me. Your sisters and you're off to Jay and then I find out and you're not straight up with me. I need to do with you, but I don't. I don't associate my soults. People like to do a confounded lines. I've met people like it before, So I'm saying exactly something if something else that's going on and rale they come up front with me. Now, so listen, this is the case, that's the case, whatever the case may be. Don't sit in and conjumpt stories and stuff like that because they don't said well.
Speaker 3: With me, was your stuff?
Speaker 2: But also my phone my sister doesn't have reception there, so my friend will be off. Wow, so that's fun, that's hundred percent fun. Was I wont be able to talk to you? Then I might just get some air on Saturday. Then I won't just pop around and take you as if you ask him or something like that, I'll say, well maybe a peer of gloss of one or something like it. No, you see, my sister really wants to be alone this weekend with me, don't play games with me. And I'm thinking the possible thing to come around, because I think I must just take away somewhere, you know, for an artist, just to you know, make you feel a little better. Yeah. Maybe it's a good idea that just has been a bit done. Yeah, very thoughtful of you, Very kind of you. Yeah, and obviously I won't chat to you because some strange reason, the signal is not too good around your sister's place. So if you put the shoes out the foot, if I want a nut away with Pam or something like that, some graph phones or some girl phones that Pam is going through the horse at the moment really got you issue, really and this is what comes one of a day to mark with ten. But anyway, this sort did you know? You know? He he cam is known for ready relationships. He's known for obviously getting involved with other menlessn its. But hey and then as you say, hey, listen, how I'll actually let them down. But I'm going to go see a friend of mine that is really really down and you ain't gonna hold me the whole weekend. And I'll see you Sunday. But we'll see how it goes. We'll to see what happens here. Come on, Jas going through the walls really sorry, it's Jay going through the walls. Well that's what the guy said, come on, that's come on, man. I wasn't born yesterday.
Speaker 1: I came Eureka, Yeah you did?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 1: You you're going away with Jay this weekend?
Speaker 3: Who's that.
Speaker 2: It's just riaky. It just gotta be a message and somebody else the thought of the line. There also somebody's talking about Jay or somebody for the weekend. Yes, after, I'm not going then why did the guy find me? He spoke to you. I don't know. That's a choice you gonna make.
Speaker 1: Anyway, sir, it's wicked since.
Speaker 2: Man, Okay, that's not like if if if she goes away with Jason, I'll take his ex wife to be an art away with Clint when he feels at the end of the day as a lepard string string and a stairway to heaven under the stalls.
Speaker 1: In the world. Do you know that that played out like a soapy that man was going That was is it? Dingo Saint was Generation's rhythms in all of it, and she played her role perfect. Given the name Eureka sounds like her Soaphie actress's name. She was committed.
Speaker 4: She did not fold.
Speaker 2: Is j going through a divorce?
Speaker 1: Too much? Was too too much? So we're gonna give away not away with yummy. Oh man. He was incredible absolutely speaking of yes Eden, Wow, say say thank you j good work, Jay, thanks for existing. It's amazing. But not away with Clint he would like to offer himself. Is Clint okay doesn't have the same ring to it. Yeah, yeah, I like that sounds a bit brief though,