Speaker 1: On seven o two.
Speaker 2: Change your Mindset.
Speaker 3: It's time now for your Change your Mindset feature right here on seven to twenty two minutes past ten.
Speaker 1: Good evening. If you've just joined us, where have you been.
Speaker 3: We've been having a fantastic time on the show and if you want to catch up on the conversations we've had, please visit the Prime Media Plus app and they're all up loaded on there for you to listen back to. All right, it's time now for our next interview, right cha. This is still will be my song show. My name is Kamoso Medca. I'm Infra bra Old this evening right here on seven oh two and change your Mindset. This evening we talk about the truth that lies within the truth within the lie. Yeah, you see, it's a time twister, the truth within the lie, how to align with universal principles to create the life you deserve. And it's really part of you know, the theme of tonight's show. And for that conversation we have, we're going to be joined by Dana Grant, an international masterlife and business coach, a host of a global retreat, speaker and a co founder of a company called Calli Flower Foods. And you know, we want to speak about how to attract good energy as you go through life. Often we're told to embrace your personal truth and then choose actions that reflect this truth. But how do we go about doing all of this? And I think Dana's going to help us make sense of that. What are these universal principles that we can apply in our lives in order to better advance ourselves? And how do we go about applying them in our lives by being true to ourselves? We are getting Dana Grant on the line, and okay, I think we have Dana. You're ready to take that call.
Speaker 1: Danna. Good evening, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 4: Oh, thank you for having me. I'm so happy to be here.
Speaker 1: It's lovely to have you on the show today.
Speaker 3: A really interesting conversation that we're having tonight around ligning ourselves with universal principles in order to create the life we deserve. And the first thing I thought initially was what are these universal principles that we use it in order to create this life that we think we deserve?
Speaker 4: Well, you know, I think that's such a great question, but I want to really start with you know, we were born worthy?
Speaker 2: That is that is your birthright.
Speaker 4: We don't have to earn the worthiness in order to call in what we want. So if we vibrate from that frequency, and I believe everything is energy, and if we're born worthy, that means that we've already established that the universe is abundant.
Speaker 2: You know, it's an abundant universe.
Speaker 4: And it doesn't pick and choose who's abundant and who's not, contrary to what a lot of people think, you know. So in that we need to understand that in this life, usually before age seven, we hear stories, and we've created stories. We might have heard our parents say or our grandparents say, money doesn't grow on trees, and then we adapt these stories.
Speaker 2: That's just one of thousands, because.
Speaker 4: Ninety five percent of our programming is stories and five percent we interject with something new. I believe that it only we only need one percent to change the beliefs. The energy just has to be one percent greater than our past experience from a story we've created. And that's what I do. I shift stories with the truth and the lies that we've continued to tell ourselves that are not true.
Speaker 2: But we do create. We create because.
Speaker 4: They actually and then our ego comes in to protect those stories because it feels safe within those walls that it's created.
Speaker 1: And what are some of those lies that we sometimes tell.
Speaker 4: Ourselves, Oh gosh, there are so many. I think that it depends on the life you're living. Well, let's just use a scenario of maybe a marriage and you feel safer in the marriage. Maybe someone let's just go all the way. Maybe they're being they're being abused, But the story they've told themselves is they cannot live without this person or they're not safe out in the world because they don't know what that looks like yet.
Speaker 2: So the terror barrier that.
Speaker 4: Is between them and a new life of freedom and expansion is the fact that their body doesn't know the way, It doesn't know what that experience holds yet, so it keeps them on the side of the terror barrier that repeats the cycle. And this is why we see this so often, because this is what they know, and they keep trying to recreate a different outcome to the same story. And I call that looping. We loop over here, and I call it the maze. We're stuck in a maze, and we're always creating a different outcome for the same story, which what it requires is a new playing field. It is something so uncomfortable because new is the most uncomfortable thing that we can do because we our body doesn't know it yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and why would once?
Speaker 3: I mean, I suppose it's identifying or knowing this life that we that you deserve. You know, you conduct told it. If we haven't identified what it is, well.
Speaker 4: I think that when I started, I said, you know, we were born worthy, it's our birthright. I think we have to question everything that we know to be true, and we also have to identify are we living a life that we want?
Speaker 2: Does it feel like love?
Speaker 4: Are are we living? You know? I mean a lot of times we can identify this is not the life I signed up for, or this is not what I'm not happy, but we assess that we have to actually, you know, there's something called radical honesty. But we do have to get radically honest with ourselves and we have to ask ourselves the difficult questions. Am I willing to make the changes? Because you know, we can have a commitment to anything, but we have to be consistent to the commitment of change of the newness. And it's uncomfortable, and we have to get prepared to get very uncomfortable. But there is enormous wards in this growth, in this expansion, in identifying the truth within the lie, because the lie will keep us in the maze the rest of our lives.
Speaker 2: I call it a no growth zone.
Speaker 4: We just want the same story, we want a different outcome, so we just keep applying the same tools over here in the truth. It's the truth is. It's uncomfortable. Our body doesn't know the way yet, it hasn't experienced it. We haven't met that version of ourselves yet. So we have to be willing to trust. And I you know you can't see, but right in my office, right now behind me, it's illuminated. It says trust the process. We must trust that we are guided, that we are not alone, and that we will call in what we need. But first comes the trust. Not let me see some changes and then I'll trust. Nope, we must trust first, and then the way opens up. And that's a big ask for a lot of people.
Speaker 3: Yes, I was about to say, I mean usually it's the other way around.
Speaker 4: No, right, it is, and there is where the matrix is. We want to see evidence. We want evidence, and then we'll make the decision. Nope, we trust, and then the way opens up, and this is where everyone gets hung up. And this is why so many this is why the subconscious is so powerful. You know, it runs ninety five percent of the show, and most of them are stories that not even we haven't even created. They're not even our stories, but we've picked them up and we identify with them, and then we create an identity around it. But if you want to live in this truth, it means really identifying where the ego. I mean, the ego's great. It shows up to protect us. But we don't want to kill the ego. We just want to quiet it down so the heart energy can expand the ego retracts, judges, divides, separates, the heart energy expands and holds space for all the things that the soul desires. In a kind of an esoteric way of explaining it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how important is it then to kind of look in the mirror. You know, earlier on in the show, we were speaking about our finances, and you know, we were speaking about confronting our temperament in terms of about spending. How important isn't to take the time to look in the mirror and be honest with yourself about the position you in in order to identify what next.
Speaker 4: It is everything. I'm so glad you brought that up because I the first thing I do when I work with someone is I assign homework and they look in the mirror every day and they claim something. They put a stake in it. But they also are honest about that. You know, they claim something new other than what they've created. But we also identify the stories that they've created and we challenge those. But you know, money is a pretty interesting thing. Everybody wants more abundance. Let's just attach money to that. Money is just an energy. So if we want to do that, we're going to have to change our frequency and we're going to need to raise our vibration. And we're talking about universal laws and money will follow authority. If you are not leading your life in you you must be your own authority. If you are out there and perhaps you feel like in you know, imposter syndrome, or you're your second guessing yourself, or you feel worthless, money is not going to follow you. You're going to have a high low, a limited you know, relationship with money, and you're never going to rise above your worthiness level. You're never going to make more than what you believe you're worthy of. So money following authority of money being just an energy and the universe being incredibly abundant. What I've done is we're just utilizing universal laws and we're matching it. We're vibrating where it is that we align with not I mean, we're not going to call something in if we're feeling, if we're feeling a low vibrational energy of not feeling worthy of our story. May be I'm not good with money. I've never earned anything. I always lose, you know, and perhaps we identify with some victimhood. You know, we all have stories that we've created, and I know my own stories that i've you know, not only this is why I wrote the book. I not only live through and created. There are enormous losses and enormous grief and enormous healing, and there is life outside of a lot of trauma. And you know, you don't have to be in a lot of trauma to heal. You can heal from stories that you've just created that can create a limit of belief that keep you stuck in a story of lack and scarcity.
Speaker 1: So what do you do?
Speaker 3: What do you do and where do you start? If you don't want to be tripped in the cycle. You know, someone may be listening on the radio thinking, Okay, this sounds old grace and it makes sense, but it's very abstract.
Speaker 1: What must I do?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it sounds abstract, but you know what I love. I love to keep it simple, and this is we meet ourselves where we are. We're honest about what we've created and perhaps the stories we're telling ourselves. If it is not creating the life you want, don't be afraid to shift and change your story. Find a mentor. Look around and see who has created a life that you want to live. If you're if you're surrounded by people that aren't creating a life that you want, I say, choose, choose some people that that that can mentor you. You You get a choice. Your greatest gift, your greatest power, is the right to choose your intake outtake is where all your power is in the present moment. So I would say, get very honest with yourself.
Speaker 2: Where are you? Where are you in?
Speaker 4: You know? In life? Are you where you want to be? Do you want more money? Do you want more abundance? Do you want more joy? Everything? Is a vibration, but we call that in and we start internally. We do not start externally. Most people attach externally. They're looking outside of themselves for the answers, and it is internally. It is the stories that we've created that we attract. I say it needs to come into It comes in and flows. It doesn't. We don't chase it, we don't work harder, but we pay very close attention to what it is we are attracting in our life.
Speaker 3: You know, as a as a as a business coach, and I'm sure you deal with a lot of people and you is it fit to assume that people don't want to know the truth about themselves, that they don't want to confront the truth about themselves because it scares them to to to to know and and and to almost you to come into contact with who they really are.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, I don't think so. This is why we call it the terror barrier. That the terror barrier, the truth and the unknown can be terrifying. But I don't think it's what they don't know. I think the power of not being powerless, but the untapped power that it's so powerful if people knew how much power they actually possessed. That could be terrifying because then they're then the stories come in. Would you So if you built all that how you and you're not good with money, how are you going to manage all that money? You're probably going to lose it? So see the story start again. And so what we want to do is address and call out. Every time a story starts, we stop and we're like, that's not true. I this is how I know it's not true because the future hasn't happened yet. And if I lean into my higher self, which is my future self who's leading the way in the unknown, because that version of me has not been created yet, I have to trust that everything that's unfolding is working for me, that everything I'm doing I you know, and for my own personal life, I look at everything as an abundant everything, even something that might be look like a loss of a company, I look at the abundance in it. What did I learn from this? And you know, I think that you know, I was, you know, I work with a lot of people all over the world, but I was interviewing a billionaire on my podcast show this last month, and you know, he said, you know, Dana, by the time, some of my competitors are are researching and doing and trying to figure out the answer. I've already fallen on my face three times, and I've already I've already hit the finish line.
Speaker 2: I'm already done here.
Speaker 4: And you know, I think people have to be willing to try. We're so frightened of making a mistake. There are no mistakes. What if we remove that There are no mistake, there's only lessons. And every time you're willing to take a risk, and every time you're willing to allow that lesson, there's growth. There's expansion. It's like, ah, now I know, now, I know. But if we're going to stay in this loop, in this maze and this story and recreating the stories, I call it a zero growth zone. So we have to call ourselves out and say, do I want more? Or am I willing to settle and stay here? Because I'm too frightened. And usually there's a core wound and a core fear of safety they want. Most people want to stay safe when it's an illusion that that's the lie. The truth is in order to really be safe, we find it internally and we find it out in the unknown that we haven't created yet.
Speaker 2: It's so expansive.
Speaker 4: And that's when we bring in universal laws, the law of abundance, the law of sacrifice. We have to sacrifice, we have to give up the old version of ourselves if we're willing to call in something new.
Speaker 3: You speak about the zero growth zone credibits, I mean, what is it?
Speaker 1: And how do you know that you are stuck in it? Well?
Speaker 4: You know, the best way, Like I said, I like to keep it simple, is it feels like Groundhog's day. It feels like every day you wake up and no matter who you meet, or you can change the people, or you can change the situation, but you're getting the same results that you're not getting the new results that you desire. And you know, and we see this over and over again. Someone gets a divorce and they don't they don't change anything about themselves, or their healing doesn't happen, or there's no self reflection.
Speaker 2: And I love mirror work. I love that you.
Speaker 4: Brought that up because everything is done internally and are the most intimate relationship you're ever going to have with yourself is with you, and those conversations need to be honest. But we lie to ourselves and because the lies create a form of safety, and perhaps we're not ready yet and there's no shame in this, and I think, but what we do is we avoid shame. The shadow work is the shame, and we don't want to address that. So the lies protect us, the ego protects us. And if we can just love and accept, you know, every version of me. I go back and I look at the most damaged, the most version, I mean, the one that tried the most, even the one that was you know, trauma driven, that set records on a federal level, did incredible things. But I look at her and I love her the most because I know she was hurting the most. And I go back to every version of me and I love and I forgive, and I say, you're the bravest and I'm so grateful you got me here. We have to go back to the versions of us that we're hiding and we're saying, oh, I'm never going to talk about that. Well, we don't need to publicly write a book, And of course I did because I think it can help a lot of people to address. They look at the success of I want them to see the path, the growth of what it took to get here, and in their own life it can mirror back.
Speaker 2: They're what they're willing and this is it?
Speaker 4: Really? What are you willing to look at and heal and love about yourself and and forgive forget I say love and compassion or the answer and it starts with you, you know again, that intimate relationship with you. Where can you go back and love the version of you, forgive the version of you, and pick that version of you up and say thank you so much, I'm so grateful you got me here.
Speaker 2: Because those versions of us do. There is no shame in our game.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, speaking to Dana Grant and international master line and business coach and the host of global retreats, but taking your calls on zero double one, double a three oh seven oh two, that's if you want to speak to Dana, and I'm sure she'd love to hear your questions as we speak about aligning with universal principles to create the life you deserve.
Speaker 1: Dana. You know, sometimes I think there's an element of fear.
Speaker 3: You know, for many of us, we almost have grown comfortable wherever we are. We're in the zero growth zone. We're okay, we're making we're just making it in life, and there's really no reason, you know, to push ourselves beyond what we're experiencing. And we've come to know to accept life as we know it. What do you think would be it would take for a person who's listening on the radio to kind of push themselves out of this this place of no growth, to kind of get out of it. What's that boost that it would take to move into growth.
Speaker 4: I think you need to make a different batch of chemicals. And if you think about it, there's a universe that lives inside of us. You know, we have, you know, all of this energy that we navigate from. And while we show up using about forty percent of our energy every day, and this is statistically proven. Every day we show up with forty percent of our energy, sixty percent is either going to recreate old stories in a different outcome or sixty percent is going into this evolution this and evolving forward and creating a life that might be terrifying. But to answer your question, what they can do is make one just one change today, Just make a commitment and stay consistent with that. Just one percent each day changes the memory that the body is holding in the stories. And if we're consistent with that. This is why there's mantras and meditations and prayer. All these things shift the vibration and the energy and our belief system.
Speaker 2: But your belief system has to be challenged, you know.
Speaker 4: And this is again is if you're living a life that isn't fulfilling, isn't giving you what you want. And even if you don't want quantum leaf changes, but you want some small changes. Perhaps you want to tract more money, let's dive into your money stories. You know, what were the stories that your grandparents told or your parents told. What do you believe about money? You know? What is your relationship to money? Because that that's where it starts. We cannot create and like I said before, our high low lives within the walls of our stories. And if we want abundance, we've got to create a new vibrational energy to attract. My money only follows authority. It's just it's just an energy. And I know it's difficult for a lot of people to say, how can money be energy?
Speaker 2: Well, let's do it a step further.
Speaker 4: Every time I do this exercise with my clients, every time I say I don't have enough money, or I don't have the money for that, I say, plug in for a month. Let's use the word energy. I don't have any energy for that. I don't have any energy, which is not true. It's a lie. And money is just energy. So you can see by flipping that you have a better idea of where that where you're holding that energy in your body, where it lands.
Speaker 2: I always ask them where do you feel that in your body?
Speaker 4: We always feel it in our body, you know, It's usually in our solar plex or our gut. And I'm like people will say often, hey, you know what, I trust my gut, and I'm like, I'm going to challenge that. You know, we want to trust intuition. Being a born intuitive, I trust my intuition. My gut is I'm guided by it because it's attached to the spleen and that's where all my fear is processed. So to trust my gut means I'm gonna trust every bit of fear that shows up in my life. And unless a lion is chasing me, I'm not gonna trust it. You know, it's it's there to keep me again. And I sometimes I think we're rigged, like it's geared against us because we have ninety five percent of our subconscious is running the show, which is stories we've created.
Speaker 2: To protect us. And I call it a note growth zone.
Speaker 3: And then you know, speak to fulfilling one's purpose. You know at what point? Then you know, does does does fulfilling your purpose come into play?
Speaker 4: Well? I think that everyone's got Fulfilling your purpose is a personal relationship to what it is you desire. And I think that on the playing field of abundance, you have to put a stake in it.
Speaker 2: What do you really desire?
Speaker 1: Are you?
Speaker 2: Have you ever said it out loud? This is what I want?
Speaker 4: You know? So many times we don't think it's important to speak our life into existence. But I can guarantee you every thought you have about money, relationships, life, it's leading your life, whether you speak it into existence or not. The thoughts that you're carrying is And I would suggest that people set an alarm and maybe every hour, let the alarm go off, and then immediately drop into what you're thinking. And your most dominant thought is what you're going to be creating three to six months from now. If you want to plant new spiritual seeds, you have to change your thoughts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want us to speak to planning for the rest of the year and what it's going to take really to change our habits in order to achieve what we're trying to achieve in that life. But we're speaking to Dana Grant, an international master life and business coach. She's a Canote speaker and co founder of Calli Flower Foods. She's joining us now live on the line. We're speaking to changing your mindset, how to align with universal principles in order to create the life you deserve. Give us a call on zero double one double eight three oh seven oh two. That's zero double one double eight three oh seven oh two. All right, Dana, I'm a client. I come see you, and I say it is July. The second half of the year has started, and I want to see changes as I move towards the end of the year. I want to see growth. I want to see abundance. I want to live a fulfilling life. What should I do well.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna number one, meet you where you are and ask questions about your life, about what choices you're making and what and where your growth. Where I mean growth is is that's I don't want to say it's generic but everybody has something more specific, So I would go deeper and I would really stretch on what you want. And you know, sometimes people play small, they think they So once again, I'm back in the high low. You may think that this is what you want, but by the time I'm done within six months what they started out asking for, they've wanted so much more, but they're afraid to claim it because they don't think they can have it. So I'm going to celebrate you know, right where you are right now, and I'm going to build on that because it's one thread at a time, and believe it or not, once again, the quantumly everybody wants to change their night, their life overnight, but it takes time to unpack. You unpack your stories. You don't pick up all the pieces, but the ones that no longer fit and no longer serve you you let go of. You use. This is where the universal laws come in. We use the universal laws sacrifice. We're we're willing to sacrifice that version of us that no longer fits.
Speaker 2: So we're looking at what is it I want would it?
Speaker 4: And we make a list and we start executing what would it take to build that life? What are you willing to do. I mean, if you're if you want a life and you want to make a million dollars this year, and someone comes to me and they do. They come to me and they're like, this is what I want to do. This is how I'm going to do it. And the structure and the foundation and the seeds are not in place. You know, tell me what you're doing right now, and I'm going to tell you where you're at. I don't even need to be a psychic, you know, born a psychic. I don't even need to be one. In this three to six months from now, I'm going to tell you exactly where you are. Being born with who I am just allows me to ask better questions. You know, giving people the golden ticket never works, but leading them into the direction that I know they desire. Because people are always going to play small, They're never going to ask for the amount that they want. I have found that over and over again that we're going to build on abundance again. I'm going to lean into abundance and I'm going to look at where their lack and scarcity are. I'm going to listen to their stories. Listening is a huge part, you know, how they speak about their life are what are their current relationships look like, you know they are they complaining about their full life or are they already making changes that they desire.
Speaker 1: Dan, let's go into.
Speaker 3: The law of CAUs an effect and how one convist apply that in you know, sometimes we act and we forget that what we give out is what we are going to receive.
Speaker 4: Oh, I love this one. In fact, you know, it's so crazy that this is one of my favorite laws because people don't realize that cause and effect is for every action, there's a reaction for everything we do. There's a consequence everything that I do now in maybe two years from now, but it's going to come back to me.
Speaker 2: It just does.
Speaker 4: It's very rare that we do something without a response back from the universe, God, divine, whatever they can, whatever anyone connects to. But the energy is real and we have to realize that we are first cause, which means you come first. And a lot of times people are like, oh, and as women, women believe they've got to sacrifice and serve and they would never put themselves first. But by depleting themselves, they they're really not of service to anyone. They're not at their highest level of service. And if we desire service, it just just that if I desire to serve the world, guess what I'm going to do. I'm going to utilize boundaries and perimeters and take care of myself first, say no when it's applicable, say and you know what, and navigate this energy. And if I'm first, cause it means that everything I do comes first at first. When I did this years ago, I'm like, oh, that's so selfish, And that just showed me that And I really did have messy boundaries, and I think boundaries are so important putting up the parameters to protect our energy. But also know that and cause and effect were first, cause we've got to come first. Everything is a reaction or reactory after.
Speaker 1: That, and we call it.
Speaker 3: All in yes, And that low links very closely to the law vibration because again, the vibrations that you give, other vibrations that you attect.
Speaker 4: Yeah, everything vibrates. You know, I'm holding a pen right now, it's vibrating. Everything vibrates at a certain frequency, and there is frequencies that are higher than others. This is where I say gratitude. Gratitude is one of the highest vibrations that in as short of enlightenment, We've got gratitude, then love, compassion. If we show up and we are utilizing these on the daily, not one and done, but we're showing up and we are loving, and we are compassionate, and we are relationship with our self changes. It's first cause remember it starts with us first. We must go back to what I said prior to those versions of us and love and have compassion instead of shaming ourselves and saying why didn't you do better? And if you just did this, or if I only had done that, and full of regret and shame and you know, but utilizing love and compassion there so we're able to evolve, and then we show secondary we show up in the world. The cause and effect is we start with our own personal relationship and then we start showing up in the world, and then we start seeing life shifting as calling in different vibrations. All of a sudden things start showing up and we're like, wow, I didn't even ask for that, and here it is. Well, imagine that flow. You know, we never want to chase. We wanted to flow towards us. And it is possible. I've not only built a million dollar business on this. I've done it multiple times with clients and it works. It's tried and true. But boy, the reprogramming, I'm not going to say it's easy. Sometimes we are embedded in protection in our stories, and I know this one. You know, when we've had betraying. You know the world may have not given us the evidence to trust. We may we made. We might have been betrayed over and over again. And I was betrayed over and over again. But I am in trust what it what it taught me. The abundance is in this is I no longer put my trust in the exterior. I put my trust within me. So now I don't second guess. I can utilize my gifts. I can show up because I'm first. Cause if I'm trusting me, everything that comes to me, I'm neither learned, meaning from or evolving too. It's all growth. It's all growth related, and it's all a growth curve. And money just follows that money. When people focus on money, money just follows our growth and our vibration, the law vibration and the law of you know, attraction. That's what they're all intertwined. And that's why I incorporated fourteen of my favorite laws into this so people could utilize those and different modalities. So something out there, you know, would speak to them about how they're showing up and what can they use that's simple and easy, because no one's going to do complicated and they might already know complicated either. You know, there's an easy way to do things in a hard way, and a lot of times we know the hard way, and so guess what we're going to choose over and over again, the hard way. I want to introduce a simple way, an easy way, and I do that repetitively, and so I deconstruct. If you came to me, we would tear it, tear it down, and then we'd read old.
Speaker 2: An easier way, an easier way for.
Speaker 4: You to attract flow and build the life that you truly desire, not the one you think you can have, but the one that you really really desire.
Speaker 2: And it does take a while to get to that.
Speaker 4: Sometimes people aren't even aware that they've created stories around their protection that they don't even know what they want. Most of the time they're like, I don't even know what I want. That doesn't surprise me at.
Speaker 1: All, Dana.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, we have right out of time. Please give us your contact details. How do people find you and your socials? Way can they get in touch with you?
Speaker 4: Well, you can find me at datagrant dot com. That's I love Instagram. I answer all my own messages. It's important to me, you know. To be of service means I want to help as many people as I can. And you can find me at the real Data Grant on Instagram. You can find me on LinkedIn, Facebook. I'm out there.