Speaker 1: Morning and.
Speaker 2: Hurd. No tears left to cry here on k in the mornings. We're going pranking.
Speaker 3: Next.
Speaker 2: I'm calling a very posh restaurant, very very posh restaurant, one that has like a six month waiting list. It's got to be a special occasion if you want to jump the queue.
Speaker 4: Are you disturbing the peace?
Speaker 1: Of course I am. Are you calling fame in the summertime?
Speaker 2: No, you see, I wouldn't. I wouldn't do that to a South African restaurant.
Speaker 1: Respect your patriots, honorable.
Speaker 2: I do have some sacred cats. Okay, So I'm doing it a very posh restaurant in the UK. It can be very grumpy there, all right, that's coming up next.
Speaker 1: Stop stop what you're doing.
Speaker 5: Here is another world famous.
Speaker 4: Crank from Darren Wackheads and exclusive to KFM mornings.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this is this is just me being a cretn. This is just me being a troll.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So the very very posh restaurant, as I said, this thing has like a six month waiting list. They say, if you want to get in, then you know what, make it a special occasion and they'll see if they can find a table for you. Most restaurants always leave. This is what I've heard. They will leave one table for a last minute, special occasion.
Speaker 1: Have you heard this. I haven't.
Speaker 2: They'll have one table that is there for a last minute.
Speaker 1: That is very sweet if it is true.
Speaker 2: No, I know our smart restaurants, Yeah, they do that.
Speaker 5: Like it just in case someone who really needs a special spot.
Speaker 1: We've got something for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know you've got to give a bit of a story, right you're going to give it, You've got to sell it, get it over the line, you know, like what's the occasion?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and maybe we'll give it to you. So this is very posh, very fancy.
Speaker 2: And let's see how grumpy I can make this British. Well, this restaurant in England. Craig's making a corn crag, you know, Craig Craig went over in the two thousand when he was you know, they gave both holiday working visas such a menace. We're over two thousand. He's overstayed. He's been there legally since it ran out in two thousand and two.
Speaker 1: Get it together, Craig.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's now been there twenty four years. League he had a family and everything in England.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Craig, so youth, Craig, good afternoon.
Speaker 1: Hi that the rest rod.
Speaker 6: This is the reservation's office.
Speaker 1: Oh that's perfect for Pollen Street.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sorry? What is your name?
Speaker 6: My name is Emma.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'd like to make a renovating for next week Friday, please for four people. What time eight o'clock if possible? What's seven o'clock? Make it seven?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: What is your last name please?
Speaker 1: It's Craig, Craig c r a Ig correct? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, and your first name Craig your first name and your last name is Craig.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: What's your last name, Craig? Your last name is Craig and your first name is Craig correct?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Fine?
Speaker 6: Sorry I thought you missed on the super what I said? And do you want an email to confirm the booking?
Speaker 1: No, it's okay.
Speaker 2: It's a big celebration that I'm having massive massive okay? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Is it a birthday or no?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 6: Do you want me to do anything special for your celebration? Is there anything I can request?
Speaker 1: Do you want to know what the celebrating is?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 5: I have asked you that already.
Speaker 2: That of yesterday on Facebook, I got fifty likes.
Speaker 6: Wow, that's so that's like my life goal.
Speaker 1: How many?
Speaker 2: It's a record amongst my friends.
Speaker 5: That's really amazing.
Speaker 6: Would you like to go through with this booking?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Yes? Okay, yeah, I'm only.
Speaker 6: Joking, joking with making the booking or joking with the lights on Facebook.
Speaker 1: Joking with the lights on Facebook.
Speaker 2: Okay, someone who would celebrate.
Speaker 6: That, I don't know. Yeah, I'm not going to say anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, seriously, seriously.
Speaker 2: Now I've got a big, big, big celebration, big silas.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, do you want to know what my celebration is?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, Ever, last night, I have slept with a woman.
Speaker 5: That's really great for you.
Speaker 6: If you're not going to do this properly, I'm going to hang up on you because I don't have time for this boom?
Speaker 1: Is that not worth of celebration at the policy?
Speaker 6: I do believe that that is worth a big celebration to celebrate sleeping with the women.
Speaker 1: Tell me I am a man.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, but I'm going to hang.
Speaker 1: Up with you and Emma, Yeah, she couldn't do it.
Speaker 5: Georgie speaking, I'm the manager here. How can I help Georgie?
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to make a booking, but no one is helping me.
Speaker 5: Yes, I'm sitting there to Emma, and I believe you've been quite silly before, so we thought it was a bit of a joke, so she hung up on you.
Speaker 2: No, it don't mean silly. I just wanted to make a booking for a big celebration.
Speaker 5: Okay, And that was it next Friday? Yes, okay, and is it.
Speaker 1: The big, big celebration?
Speaker 5: What's your celebration, sir? If you're going to say the same one that you said to Emma, then unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to accept the booking. So I'm not interested in joking around, So please you let me know otherwise we can speak later.
Speaker 2: Okay, No, it's not I was only joking about what I told her. Okay, this is a real sorious celebration.
Speaker 5: Lovely, what's the celebration for?
Speaker 3: I got to level two on Candy Crown Plan, Craig, get your papers in order.
Speaker 4: And grow up.
Speaker 1: These people are working and it's not every day that you break that day.
Speaker 4: But you couldn't even get that line out with a straight face.
Speaker 1: You know, my wife.
Speaker 2: Says to me, like my studio doorterme is locked an love. What are you doing?
Speaker 4: She's like, that's that's the love of my life.
Speaker 1: Guys, that's my man. Don't worry, don and they're gonna love.
Speaker 4: It's to say there is no booking and there is no celebration.
Speaker 1: Letting steps look. For some it's the small thing. For me, it's a very very big thing, a very very big thing.