Speaker 1: Now here we go, here, we go here.
Speaker 2: He's another senseless survey from Darren Wackhead Simpson on KFM Mornings, KFM Mornings. Okay, senseless survey. This one had a little bit of a hostile reception.
Speaker 1: Okay, are you being hostile?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, no, no no no, I'm not hostile. I'm friendly, you know. And the thing that I love about it is that this guy takes his job very seriously. Okay, and usually, like I've heard of random people. But depending on what time, I need to look at who's open at this time? And so petrol stations are open twenty four hours, hotels are open twenty four hours.
Speaker 1: All right, So who are you bothering today? Hotel? Okay? Our hospitality industry, yes, doing such incredible work, hard work, around the clock.
Speaker 2: So with all those facts in place, sure, and how many questions do you think I will get.
Speaker 1: Through here this morning? Ten questions? No, sibs? What is that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Is that not too much? That?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Too little? That's aiming too high? Yes?
Speaker 2: Short one Bear in mind, as I said, a hostile reception.
Speaker 1: Six questions six means eight questions? Eight? Okay, produce a bread? Farh Is someone right?
Speaker 2: Someone's what okay, okay, this is where I've heard of a random person and ask them ridiculous questions that all need answering for the sake of South.
Speaker 1: Africa, for the sake of the nation, the nation, very important job.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. I see the President gave an address last night, I too should give an address with some important Is.
Speaker 1: That where you were going with that? That's great?
Speaker 2: SABC two A serious questions. I'll be addressing the nation tonight at eight o'clock. Will family meeting with questions like these?
Speaker 1: Help you? Hi? Yes? Please? How are you well? And you good? Is this guest relations gest services? I was just wondering.
Speaker 2: About availability for Thursday next week.
Speaker 3: I'm in your flow with that before.
Speaker 2: Just one one person?
Speaker 1: Tell me?
Speaker 2: Do you believe that the shin bone is just a device for finding furniture in the dark? Do you believe the shin bone is just a device for finding furniture in the dark.
Speaker 3: Are you looking for accommodation or you asking me general knowledge questions? No, okay, I deal with accommodation only. I don't deal with general knowledge. I've got other customers in front of me, and I need to tend to you need accommodation. You want to book a room, I'm willing to do that for me, but I'm not answering any questions.
Speaker 1: I'm just working in tomorrow.
Speaker 3: They open eight to five. I've got information that we do have availability at one to ninety nine a room to night.
Speaker 2: Have you ever walked down aeroplane Tomic stays and pretended you were one of the Beatles?
Speaker 3: To be honest with you, you're asking me some questions that got nothing to do with accommodation.
Speaker 1: All right, and thing if we give you information, gotcha.
Speaker 3: And we don't know? Am there any other questions apart from that?
Speaker 1: I'm with you.
Speaker 2: I'm with you, But would you like to see flavored gloves for dentists?
Speaker 3: Excuse me?
Speaker 1: Would you like to.
Speaker 2: See dentists start wearing flavored gloves?
Speaker 1: Thank you, sir?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm going to end this call. I've got guests in front of me, and I think you're wasting my time. Yes, So since I'm gonna help you, the rude man say you want accommodation, but you asked me things off the map?
Speaker 1: What's what's your name?
Speaker 3: And I've got other gifts to attend. You're taking my time up, but you're helping other things.
Speaker 1: Hold on, what's your name?
Speaker 3: My name is Mark, So how can I help you?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: I want to know for a stop to this. If you call a game, you're going to reject your problem now you are I think you're insane. If there was the summer help you?
Speaker 1: Is that? Mark?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 1: Mark?
Speaker 2: How are you listen? NT?
Speaker 3: I don't have time for you A right, you are one of the persons you're not playing. You know that you really want accommodation.
Speaker 1: I do. I want to book five rooms.
Speaker 3: Okay, give me give me your contact details and I'll get our reservations to call you back. And please don't try anything further. I've got your number, Mark, I got your number.
Speaker 1: That's fine, you can.
Speaker 3: Have your number. Look, if you work it, I can hear that voice, and you're trying to wap me.
Speaker 2: Man. You hey, buddy, you Manyboddy Eyboddy.
Speaker 3: Okay, I listened to you. Now realize this guy you tried to work me. Yeah, I was running with that one.
Speaker 1: Wacked me wacked, whacked, wacked. I love it. Water returned safely. It's cool, man. I don't even know how many questions that was In the end, neither do. There were three parts. It doesn't matter whoever someone woman,