Speaker 1: Alex Warren with Fever dream here on kf Mornings. It's ten after eight. Neighborly goodness is what I call it. That we're going to put that to the test in a few minutes time in the prank. All right, it's coming up right after this break.
Speaker 2: Stop what you're doing.
Speaker 3: Here is another world famous.
Speaker 4: Frank Carr from.
Speaker 2: Darren Wackhead, something ex exclusive to KFM Mornings.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's test a neighbor here, a neighbor that doesn't really know his neighbor that well. You know, this is a this is a driveway high and by that's as far as it goes. Not Brian neighbors. So you know you can ask your neighbors for a favor, as I said, you know, the old classic for a cup of sugar. I watch my house while I'm away. Please, what are the plants for me? Here are the keys? I don't know what what if you asked the neighbor to do? I mean, you say, your neighbor put out your fires.
Speaker 3: Without a fire? Yeah, yeah, no, he's a real one for that very kind. But I mean I've had lovely neighbors.
Speaker 5: Who saved your life. Actually, truly, truly was.
Speaker 3: So cool, was so calm, and I appreciate him.
Speaker 5: Romis, what if you asked the neighbor to do.
Speaker 6: I've actually asked the neighbor a bit of a strange request to wake up my daughter. So you must just speak over the wall and just like shout there so that she can wake up.
Speaker 2: So that.
Speaker 5: Around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, man, my other daughter. So now so.
Speaker 5: Now stone on the window, he used that broom.
Speaker 7: Just knocked the glass the window. And then because the lady that cleans at our house, she was waiting outside to get in, I see you see so and my daughter was asleep.
Speaker 2: So now I message the neighbor.
Speaker 6: Happened during the show, by the way, I think it was two weeks.
Speaker 7: And then you're just skoee there on the window, the window with the broom.
Speaker 5: And then she woke up.
Speaker 7: And then the Yeah.
Speaker 1: The last time I said to my neighbor when we went away, and so you know my mother lives at me, I said, listen, Steph, would you mind just keeping an eye on my mom?
Speaker 5: You know, just you know, check that everything's good.
Speaker 1: I mean, she's eighty six, he says, Darren Shaw, got it, don't worry. I said, look, also, please, what comes with us, is that you need to bother her as well.
Speaker 2: You need to be a caregiver. Wait when did we sign up for that?
Speaker 1: He's like, he's like, are you serious? I said, no, man, I'm joking. Okay, so that's not the case.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 1: So so this guy, you'll see it all unfold. But he's in a desperate situation. I'm playing the part of the neighbor that he only knows as much as his name and a hello and a goodbye if they should meet while pulling out or pulling in at the same time.
Speaker 5: Here we go, Hello, yoscha, Hello yuest hi. It's I'm number twenty four Portland.
Speaker 1: Yes, look, I need a little bit of a favor if you don't mind.
Speaker 8: Twenty four Portland.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's some dion. Yes, I wonder if you can do me a favor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I need a pair of pants. Right, I'm in the backyard. I'm locked out. My wife is yeah, but I'm naked in the backyard. Would you be able to check me a pair of pants over?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Good joking?
Speaker 5: No, I'm serious.
Speaker 1: Why because yeah, my wife caught me with another lady. She just came home now and she's kicked me out. And locked me out. Can you just check it over the back fence there, over the side, yes, please? Just a nice pair of those gino's a belt?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 5: Hello? Who am I speaking to you?
Speaker 4: Catherine?
Speaker 5: Kathy? How are you? Can you check me a pair of pants?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 8: Sure?
Speaker 4: Over the walls?
Speaker 9: Okay, no problem, you promise.
Speaker 5: I'm waiting. Hello. Hello, Hello, who's that My mom?
Speaker 8: It's her daughter. She's just going to go find a pair of pants.
Speaker 5: Hey, she really has Katherine got the pants yet?
Speaker 8: She's getting them, she's getting the.
Speaker 5: Can you just describe to me what she's doing.
Speaker 8: She's giving the pens. Yeah, and she's gone going up the back door to throw them over the wall.
Speaker 5: Okay, just tell me once she's thrown them over.
Speaker 8: Okay, okay, she's thrown them over.
Speaker 5: Can you put her back on the phone?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Hold on, Well, hello Catherine.
Speaker 5: You threw them over? How far done?
Speaker 4: They're in the driveway?
Speaker 5: What pair of pens?
Speaker 4: The only pair of pants that I could spare to throw over?
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 4: A pair of jeans?
Speaker 5: Oh? I got them?
Speaker 4: Okay, great?
Speaker 5: Do you damn? Does you just want them back?
Speaker 4: We would like them back here?
Speaker 5: Can I just speak to you?
Speaker 9: Hold on a sick, Hi Dan, would you be able to throw a pair of underpants?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: I am sure you don't want some panties?
Speaker 1: Look, I can't win a underpants.
Speaker 5: What did she say?
Speaker 4: She shout the bakery.
Speaker 8: We don't share?
Speaker 5: No, what did she say?
Speaker 4: We don't share handies? My pants?
Speaker 3: You can share, not my handies.
Speaker 1: Maybe you want your pen?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: Can you just ask your wife if I can borrow a pair of penties?
Speaker 4: Can you want a pair of your penties? I don't share my knickers with anybody, so go buy your own pen.
Speaker 1: Now, you've got a pair of jeans, surely you've got a pair of Bloomers or something.
Speaker 4: No, I don't wear bloomers.
Speaker 5: What do you think I am a lazy g string. I'll take that.
Speaker 4: No for new mother on.
Speaker 1: I've seen you in your underwear in the backyard before. You've got good stuff.
Speaker 4: That's lovely. It's my underwear. So yeah, sorry, I can't help you. Help no, goodbye.
Speaker 1: You know there's a pair of jeans lying in twenty four Porter, and Dione has no idea why they're.
Speaker 2: There that way. It's tirely too far.
Speaker 5: But that's a good neighbor. That's a fantastic neighbor.
Speaker 2: It sounds like a really great family.
Speaker 1: Actually, yes, put your neighbor to the test. It's Tyler Zorral Larson. She did it again here on K for Mornings. Message from lady says, listen, I had a neighbor that came and asked me for a teaspoon of mayonnaise. I know when when that sauce just sure of one thing.
Speaker 2: That sandwich just not gonna slap to say, I'll ask that.
Speaker 5: Male, I asked the neighbor ones. I was busy making I have.
Speaker 1: I've got my special the p Prairie sauce that I make from my chicken, and I was making it this evening. Already shops were clothes. I was going, I got so far. I was like the loss, but I need to add as lemon and there's no lemon. Now I'm phoning around same neighbor, Steph Brother, I need lemon, please, he says, Oh, Brad, I've got like a half a lemon in the free you know, it's like all dried in buonabet.
Speaker 4: Brother.
Speaker 5: I said, I'll take it.
Speaker 2: I'll take that. I'll take it.
Speaker 5: I'll take it. Yeah. Desperate times, man, desperate times