Speaker 1: Here we go, we go.
Speaker 2: Here's another senseless survey from Darren Wackheads Simpson on KFM Mornings, KFM Mornings.
Speaker 3: Okay, no more, take its on the waterapp telephone. We've got some cracking prizes here on the on the wheel of Choi. Okay, from tickets to Ultra, which is happening in April.
Speaker 1: We go through, go through, go through, go through.
Speaker 3: The prize that I'm most excited about is you're gonna win a meat hamper. Yes, from Good Hope Meat Hyper This is a prize that gets me excited in.
Speaker 1: This economy if you can get in Indyama for free. Hey, I love winning meat. Do we know how generous this meat hamper is? What are we talking about? You're gonna you're gonna You're gonna win.
Speaker 3: A quarter lamb, sure, beef mints, chicken pieces, sausage, beef steaks, cold meats, burger petties, and a lot more to the only have two and a half thousand. I missed those days when I used to playing golf days and all the prizes were meat. Really yeah, like you'd go home with a meat hamper.
Speaker 1: When they do the prize giving at the end of the night.
Speaker 3: Yes, and they would go. It wouldn't even come out of a fridge. It was lying there since midday, so it was already like par cooked that you'd go home happy with your eight chops, four steaks kilo vorse.
Speaker 1: It was the best of days.
Speaker 3: But like the top ten players would would all get meat, you know, like different quantities. Like the guy that won, you'd have to back his bucket up into the clubhouse because he got a whole cow.
Speaker 1: And this was a consistent prize at golf days.
Speaker 3: This was every Thursday. It was the meat golf day. Those days are long gone, friends, Okay, so they.
Speaker 1: Must throw the deep freezer as well. Some of us don't have space add that to the prize.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, so so we've got a meet hamper amongst many other things.
Speaker 1: Right, make sure you have space in the house. Oh, actually give some family some met too. That's actually good. What that for your first day? Big Brye and bry all them. You don't have space for all the meat. You must send me to my mom in law. Dad, Yeah, we go, happy birthday.
Speaker 2: He has a kilo voice again, economy, I'll take it one hundred.
Speaker 1: And forty nine rand a kilo A good price.
Speaker 3: By the way, David, I love you so much. Happy seventh anniversary. He has twelve chops. Yeah, it doesn't quite work that way. Hey, okay, how many questions Shildon will ask this morning?
Speaker 1: Eleven question?
Speaker 3: Eleven wrong, nine good, well remain nine yeah I will brand nine yeah.
Speaker 1: Y yay.
Speaker 3: Got a trifecta of triumphia.
Speaker 4: We went a bit of burrow Horse or you get you get, I'll give you some v This is al yes, yes, all good. So it's good for you too, thank you?
Speaker 1: All right? So, yeah it is nine.
Speaker 3: But this is this morning senseless survey call up a random person.
Speaker 4: Did you get to have you?
Speaker 1: Good morning?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 1: I'maged three one nine six two.
Speaker 3: I'm calling you from the senseless bureau and you were naughty, naughty because you didn't answer all your questions. So I think about thirty seconds of your time.
Speaker 1: Okay, can answer. So why is the word abbreviation so long?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Is checking your bank balance the adult equivalent of looking under your bed for monsters as a kid? I don't Is giving someone your unlocked phone the ultimate sign of trust?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: So are you aware that, due to inflation, the five second rule has moved to the non second.
Speaker 1: Rule that could be postle.
Speaker 3: Do you know that there are roughly six thousan five hundred languages in the world, but we all sound the same when we laugh.
Speaker 4: I think I'll ask you you might know?
Speaker 3: Okay, good money, i'magine three one. I'm calling it from the Census Bureau, ma'am. Are painkillers just mute notifications for the body?
Speaker 1: It can be, It depends. It's all in your head. Sometimes are the easiest children to raise? Imaginary?
Speaker 4: Yes, sir.
Speaker 3: How many years does it have to be for it to go from grave robbing to archaeology?
Speaker 1: Not sure, sir, ma'am.
Speaker 3: In twenty years, will people in retirement homes be playing Fortnite instead of Bingo?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yes, question mark? Yeah, and I think that's true. There's going to be fights over the PlayStation. Yeah, think about that. No more bingo when Fortnite now.
Speaker 3: Not even when we're in a home. When when our kids are in a home at eighty I spect like a good hour days just play Fortnite.
Speaker 1: How many skins you got? Skids are dancing there? I got such a sloping Yeah, where's your pin? Well?
Speaker 3: My mind's mine's mind. I'm cracking out of Europe? Are you on North American mid are you the Middle East?
Speaker 1: Ping? I have no idea what you are. This is fortnight talk here. It's the speed that you send information and get it back from the service. Because the only fortnight stuff I see is like the dancing. That's the emotes. No, you know what, Okay, millennial they hit the wall.
Speaker 3: That's a lot more than that. Gosh, that's what it's going to be. What will our thing be there?
Speaker 1: I'll be I don't want to think about that right now. Let's live life. Let's continue now you've got for the future.
Speaker 2: You would say that, I don't want to think of myself as somebody in the home.
Speaker 1: Not today, we're watching Bolden the Beautiful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, egally, can we make a pact here as KFA Mornings as of thirteen April twenty twenty six, let's make a pact. We'll all be in the same nursing home. What a rip that would be. Let's all go to the same shady pines. Can you imagine the second? Obviously I'll get there first, Yeah, I'll get their first, last second, second incoming will be fine? Your I mean keeping this place warm for you?
Speaker 1: A lad? Look out big. Your kids have got look at your grandkids. Who's next, who's next? Incoming? Brand bread? Where you've been? Boy?
Speaker 2: And I'll remember Sean as well, remember those mixes.
Speaker 1: And then Who's off the Bridge? It's gonna be rams and yeah and then and it's gonna be shirtless. Last will be shut. I'll probably be dragged and screaming. I'll be I'll be on double oxygen bother I'll still be going. Who's got a laugh for me?
Speaker 3: I told you this wasn't going to shorten my last.
Speaker 2: And d J Gummy listen to this one, yes one from Calvin Hannah.
Speaker 1: Why am emotional? Knock see you at Shady Puns.
Speaker 2: Cry