Speaker 1: Frank car from Daring Wackhead. Something's ex exclusive to KFM Mornings.
Speaker 2: All right, it's Thursday where we dip into the archives Luke center message. He says, hey, Tim, listen after that pop quiz where we had that budding Air Force pilot Mustang Stacy Mustang is a name when she becomes a Grippin fighter pilot.
Speaker 3: She did well, she got eight out of ten.
Speaker 2: But Luke says, why don't you play the call when you phoned the Air Force looking for a job.
Speaker 3: Do you remember that?
Speaker 2: He says, it's probably too late to change things, but would have been a lack of coincidence memories. Yeah, okay, Look, because we moved on to the restaurant theme, I think it's app that we play this one. So this this guy. So there's this Indian restaurant in Durban and they had an issue. So one of the family members of the restaurant phoned me and said, this is what's happening. So they had a one of the patrons spotted a rat.
Speaker 3: What a prop in the restaurant? An actual rat. It's like an actual race. The worst night.
Speaker 2: Mere If you you got understand now people can say how wet you got rats in them, so they had so they called the pest control. They said, listen, we've got a rat here. Someone spotted a rat. We need to get the rat. So yeah, so now, but like I mean, you know, there's not just one.
Speaker 3: You know, there's there's no lonely rats. They coming packs the rats.
Speaker 2: Is that true. I don't think there's a lonely rat in the world. It sounds like a song.
Speaker 3: So I can't stand rat. So even just talking about.
Speaker 1: Them, they fall for you, the size of them, and keep on rats. I see them all the time, their dogs, and it's city.
Speaker 2: It's not us. So they got a rat, right, So now they called the pest control. And they don't know I mean, like, what how do you They don't know how you catch these rats. I mean we used to put rats okay, but that could take a while and we.
Speaker 1: Were discouraged from using that because other animals would get to.
Speaker 3: Those dead rats.
Speaker 1: It was killing the hawks.
Speaker 3: And now we're taking out the whole ecosystem. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they called the pest control. The peat control said to them, okay, when you close to night, close a bit early if you can, then we're coming in. So leave the keys with us and we'll catch this rat. So now I'm doing the follow up call. We locked up, we left early hours of the morning, and I'm doing the follow up call the next day.
Speaker 3: Okay, to escalate the situation. Yes, of course, here we go.
Speaker 1: Hiped the last rule for re evon speaking.
Speaker 2: Hi, Yvon is the owner? They're by any chance is Peter from pest Control.
Speaker 4: If you can speak to rogiend that right, it's the accountant, he'll be able.
Speaker 5: To help you.
Speaker 2: Fine, it's Peter young Fanny from the pest Control. Yeah, we were there an hour ago. You were that of that m basically when we came in the previous evening because we found out there was a problem with rats. Yes, right, okay, So what we did we came in after hours and then we shut everything. And the only way that we get rid of the rats is we release a few cats inside, right, And we did this and my employee, who was the site manager, he forgot to bring back two of the cats, right, Okay, So we released eight cats. We got back six, which means two of them are still in your premises.
Speaker 5: I don't see any cats. Yeah, there might be somewhere around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but these are highly trained cats and other responsive to their names.
Speaker 5: I haven't seen any cats here.
Speaker 2: Would you be able to just give a call out for them, because, like I said, they're very very responsive.
Speaker 1: To their names.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what's the name?
Speaker 1: The one name is Arm?
Speaker 5: So yes, I'm so okay.
Speaker 1: Could you just give a.
Speaker 2: Call out for Arms and see if he pops his head anyway, fool restaurant.
Speaker 5: The guy brought the cat, and now the two You've got to six cats, two cats at somewhere yet what are the cat names? An, I'm at three?
Speaker 1: What a cat?
Speaker 2: The cat?
Speaker 5: That really three? But I got everyone have a lot of people, hud having a function.
Speaker 1: Now, could you just just give a call out for Arm?
Speaker 5: So I'm so cream for the fact, and so I don't see any cats coming here?
Speaker 1: Okay, So could you call for the other one?
Speaker 5: What's her name?
Speaker 1: Could you maybe call for them both?
Speaker 3: The other one?
Speaker 2: Let me spell the name is Afrikaans name h O R yes in double double e. If you could just call them will? Yeah, if you could just call them.
Speaker 1: Both, righty, just just let's see, I'm tell you they'll come together.
Speaker 5: Okay, let me try that.
Speaker 1: Okay, And so honey.
Speaker 5: And honey not the fo cats. There's a cat thin and fully yeah, train cat descript and suddenly and so and pony and honey same time to get it loud. I have a lot of noise. Yeah, we're not sure where the cats are, but we're trying.
Speaker 1: Now, can you just go, like, just call the names ago, just just I'm trying now, right, Okay, So.
Speaker 5: I'm so ho, Hey, I don't know what you're the name you're dis in the restaurant because well what called the.
Speaker 1: One is black and white, the other one is ginger?
Speaker 5: Is okay? One second?
Speaker 4: So none, I think, Yeah, I think this is a bright goal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but we've got we've got the good stuff at the back of the restaurant. You mentioned a full restaurant.
Speaker 2: He is walking.
Speaker 3: I'm so honey. I think rats are the least of your problems.