Speaker 1: Stop, stop what you're doing.
Speaker 2: Here is another world famous crank call from Darren Wackhead.
Speaker 3: Something's ex exclusive to KFM mornings.
Speaker 1: So you and your wife you reach that time where you go, you know, we need a new addition to this family, you know, before we have a baby. Let's see if we can handle a dog. So what do you do. You go down to the animal rescue shelter adopt, don't shop, Yeah, and you go and see, oh, look at little puppies, a little puppies, little puppies, and you see a little pitball puppy and you go, that's the one for our family, all right. And then five weeks later you get a call from the alleged owner, which is me. This is all you know, and you think, harsh, oh, now you miss with with with the children of the family. Right, well, let me tell you this that after this, so I call him after this, he says, let's call my wife and do the same, and let's see how she handles it. All right, So you're gonna hear two calls here. Okay, all right, let's just dive straight in. Okay, hold on, okay, perfect Hello, I'm looking for mister Pisha. You've got my my puppy. What puppy the pitbull? Yes, multi theme. They told me that you collected one of the puppies that they found. Yeah, what is my puppy? So thank you so much. I'm so excited you got it. Excellent.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I can't give it back to you. Yes, he's gone to text team.
Speaker 1: Have you even given him a name?
Speaker 3: Yes, his name's Mikey. I've spent more than four grand on that dog, with his inoculations, the special food.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for taking such a good care.
Speaker 3: But I'm not going to give you the puppy. Beck what you I'd rather pay you for him.
Speaker 1: No, it's my dog I got, I got the one. I got his brother back. I got his brother.
Speaker 3: And now you're gonna have to You're gonna have to come and see me. Eh, I promise she's like part of our family. Can't I rather pay you for him?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: This is my boy.
Speaker 3: No, but I mean we've had him for five weeks, so maybe almost six weeks.
Speaker 1: How much have you been calling him markey?
Speaker 3: How long?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: From the day that he that I collected him, part of our family. SEPs in my room every night.
Speaker 1: Put in the bed. Yes, that's wrong. And you call him Marky? What kind of dog are you raising?
Speaker 3: What do you mean? What kind of dog am I laving?
Speaker 1: Put him in the bed? You call him Marky not there's not a tough name for a pitball. For goodness sake, they listen, buddy, I promise you with his.
Speaker 3: Kennel that I've bought him and all the special food that he has been on. I mean he's been on Yu Canuba. I've said, taken him all his inoculations. She's cut me in excess.
Speaker 1: Of four grand Okay, what time can I come pick him up to? No?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, But do you understand what I'm saying. I took the dog in Okay, understanding your dog? You need to prove to me number one, that is your dog.
Speaker 1: Okay, just hold on. Okay, boy, okay, listen. Daddy's trying to get your brother back. I'm really trying to get your brother bag boy.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, I can't do that. But if we if we were not attached to the dog, he would not be sleeping in our base. The only time he stays outside is during the day when we at work. And he's not just a dog, it's part of our family. Listens, my fee in the story.
Speaker 1: Please.
Speaker 2: My dog back?
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 2: I need my dog back?
Speaker 1: What's so funny? Really?
Speaker 3: When you call me back and childman, and after your.
Speaker 1: Sorry, hold on, hold on, look, I don't know what you find so funny. You find it funny that you've stolen my dog? Okay, listen, you're holding my dog hostage.
Speaker 3: I'm having your dog.
Speaker 1: Hen. Hello, it's Peter here. I must just tell you it's actually kid Simpson, your canal. It's work Simpson here. Buddy, you really got me. I don't know why he found it so funny that I was in such turmoil.
Speaker 2: I also did it.
Speaker 4: I was like, is that yeah?
Speaker 2: But I think at some point like you were a joke to him, and this situation was ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Intense situations.
Speaker 2: He laughs, and he was like, actually, no, I'm not going to meet this with any kind of seriousness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he's okay, let's do it on my wife. Okay.
Speaker 2: Also, was that a dog barking was like a human barking?
Speaker 1: No, there's a dog sound effect YouTube?
Speaker 2: No, No, that was a human imitating a dog.
Speaker 1: I would have laughed to all right, let's call the wife okay, Yeah, we go.
Speaker 3: Hell, I've got this guy here in my office and he wants my seat's his dog? No, And he says he has to collect him, and he wants me to leave with him to go and fwitch the dog.
Speaker 1: Give me the phone. Hello, ma'am, Hello, I need my dog back.
Speaker 4: But a month later, over a month later, you look for your dog. That's how concerned you are.
Speaker 1: Well, the thing is, we went away and then we came back and the puppies were gone.
Speaker 4: So you just leave your puppies for one, you've abandoned them. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: We had a whole lot of food there. There was a whole bunch of food that we left, brand.
Speaker 4: New puppies alone, and you go on holiday.
Speaker 1: I can report you they're tough dogs.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry. I don't accept that he's.
Speaker 1: Given me where the puppies are, so I need to go and collect the puppies.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't think that's going to happen. Can I speak something to help you?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 3: No, I told him already, we've spent like four and a half grand on the dog, so you must give us got money back first before we released.
Speaker 1: The No want my dog?
Speaker 3: What do you want me?
Speaker 4: To do well, you know what for one? Please report him to the s p c A get his details. Report him because he's abandoned these dogs. He's left him and goes on holiday and leaves food and water and it quicks puppies to survive.
Speaker 3: Give him the dog or not?
Speaker 4: No, we can't. I'm sorry. I want to speak to him.
Speaker 1: I'm going to report you to the police. What are you going to say that you have stolen my dog? Exactly right?
Speaker 4: Because you've left them. It's a negligence on your part.
Speaker 1: I have not left them, you've stolen them.
Speaker 4: Oh please, really doesn't our work for attorney, so don't boast me. Can I don't speak to you anymore? Can I just speak to canusies? Did he come to your work? No?
Speaker 3: I came to my work. They gave him my treat. I just take some money and give him the dog.
Speaker 4: Maybe give him How can you give him away? I want my dog, you don't need.
Speaker 3: I'm going to talk to him. Okay, let's just call you back.
Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 3: You're getting me into so much as it's going to be so upset with me tonight, you have no Okay, I'm leaving work now. I'm gonna give these guys to you to take you. I'm just going to give him the dog.
Speaker 1: Hello, Love, you speak to him? Hello, Hello?
Speaker 4: Are you willing to give him to?
Speaker 1: I am if you just tell me how much you want this dog? Just ask me not.
Speaker 4: I really want him really badly. I love Himbeth.
Speaker 1: Okay, well you know it's yours. Thank you, it's it's actually work. It's Simpson here. What oh love?
Speaker 3: You know Shanky from work and I'm told him I'm not giving him the dog back.
Speaker 4: I can't believe us. I mean tears, love.
Speaker 3: You know, I didn't want to let him for you, but that thought is not of the joke. I'm sorry, my baby, get you.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, my baby,