Speaker 1: Here we go, Here we go. Here He's another senseless survey from Darren Wackhead Simpson on KFM Mornings, KFM Mornings. All right, throw a kiss at me, Sherlon Barnes. How many says of survey questions will I ask this morning? Five? Five?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like people have moneless for you today.
Speaker 1: Sure, morale is low the sighting five.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, I'm going to be a little bit more hopeful.
Speaker 1: I'm going to say twelve. Dearren, Well, okay, Ramis con fourteen questions? Fourteen you see you cheating? What are you cheating? You're looking at the length of what you're about to play.
Speaker 3: That's a long one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I just guess. I still guess, but I get a little bit of an upper hand, a little bit. Producer bread thirteen thirteen, number thirteen. All right, thank you? So RuMIS you are the closest. Oh, yes, but you are not correct. I thought he was gonna say no, I won't. No, you didn't. All right, Umm, no more takers on the WhatsApp telephone. Here we go, this is where and these are very important questions. Like I said, you know what I mean, these questions really need need to be addressed before this nation can advance forward? You know, yeah, So I will not hamper the progress of this nation, and I will ask the questions that need to be asked, and that is why I do the senseless survey. Thank you for going speaking.
Speaker 2: How may I help you coome morning?
Speaker 1: Sir? I made you three one nine six two. I just need to ask you a couple of questions for your country. Won't take more than about thirty seconds. Okay, let's do it. Pick So, why is there a highway to hell and only a stairway to heaven?
Speaker 2: Quickly get theres How many plants do you think humans smoked before settling on tobacco?
Speaker 1: I don't know against maybe five. Would you watch the sequel to Mally and Me if the dog lives but the owner does. Now are pets better than children because they eat less, they don't ask for money, and if they get pregnant, you can sell their babies. I want the baby.
Speaker 3: Money is something that comes in goes, so I should not worry about money.
Speaker 1: Do you know to never compliment a woman on her sideburns? No? Yes? Would people read the obituaries a lot more if the cause of death was described in detail. No, I don't think so. Did you know that parents who informed their children that they should know better are really only critiquing their own parenting skills? Would it be more intimidating going for a job interview at Google because you know they know your entire search history and your browsing habits.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely have been trouble because nowadays it's like everything that.
Speaker 1: You do is just go Google. Did you know that a German shepherd is also a type of human? Okay, okay, all right? Look after some ship in from gym in. When you lose a sock, should there be a place to donate it for people with only one foot? I know I would throw it with the other one. How come we never wash our belts when it's the first thing we touch after going to the toilet. Ah. Now, every hot girl that has ever turned you down, does it make you feel better that at some point she has had explosive diarrhea? Uh? Explosive sounds. Sure he had time for you. He got a tough set of questions to that. Many put down questions. Actually the mally and me one. But no, but listen they think about that, think about that. No, I don't want to because I can't watch a movie if an animal does. You know, every dog movie, I know the dogs are gonna die. I won't watch it and then make you fall in love with that dog. And you can now hear it's coming, Yeah, it's coming. So you see, maybe there would be more watching the genre if that was the case.
Speaker 3: Molly and me was brutal.
Speaker 1: Look at baby, I mean, baby, let's not do a rundown now of all the movies when I watch a movie and and and the dog does, and it's I'm just my whole week is what's that movie that whether the dog follows the owner? That Japanese movie.
Speaker 3: Because everyone was being like, oh good, that's too much, I was like, Molly, I mean.
Speaker 1: The most sort of traumatizing movie that I've ever watched in my life. And I was a kid, and I still went to the movies to go and see it. Jock of the bushfelt, oh yeah, no, you bring up that one once a year, Jock.
Speaker 3: That was that was court trauma. And also when you hear the Johnny Claig song, that totally that that was especially rough because that was the owner.
Speaker 1: You see, it's black eyed peas. I got a feeling here on Cave Mornings and you are through to the championship round Savannah. Good morning from Belvolle.
Speaker 3: Guys, could god, we're healing minute by minute, hour by hour.
Speaker 1: Yeah? Were you watching the football last night? I wasn't. Not a football phone or no, that's okay. Did you have a good night sleep at least?
Speaker 3: I did? Okay?
Speaker 2: Watching and ready for the week?
Speaker 1: So what were you doing at nine o'clock last night? Do you really want to know? Yes? I do. So. It was my son's birthday this weekend, so you got so much crazen. I was organizing his room.
Speaker 3: Man, are you packing all his toys and his clothes and so forth?
Speaker 1: How old is your son? He just done five, precious, So it's always it's all those one to two year old toys that you're chucking out. Now it's just different colored bits of plastic.
Speaker 3: That's right. But doesn't it just feel amazing when everything is organized and in its place?
Speaker 2: Yes, but that's just the sad because it's like a certain phase is now over now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I know that little walker. Did you check that out or did you keep it for a long time ago? Did you that bad? Did you check it out? Though? Like gone no, no, we also all these old stuff that he doesn't use anymore. We give away, right, okay, and tell me how many cars had four wheels? Listen, we don't even count anymore. Yeah, okay, alright, Savannah, give me the correct answer. How many sens of survey questions did I ask?
Speaker 2: But sixty?
Speaker 1: That's the correct answer? Well done? Sixteen? You see that? Is that a new record? No, I've been in the twenties before. Okay, so listen, you deserve something really really nice. Yeah, okay, let's spin the will Foster slow left or right? Savannah fast and rides. Okay, so tell me something, Savannah. You're a place where you live. Do you own it? No? You renting? Oh, then this ain't going to be a good price for you. It's a it's an Algae non inverter back to back air conditioner unit from Ocean Breeze air Conditioning. Yeah, it's an incredible price. But if it's not your house, you're not going to be able to put it in. If you don't know, it's my mother in laws. Now okay, we yes, yes, yes, okay, your mother in law's house. Remember if you move out to just tell her she needs to pay you back for this thing. How long is the lease?
Speaker 2: So there's no contract with this.
Speaker 1: We just we all love to do in one place. Okay. So this is a nine thousand btu non inverter, back to back air conditions. So you're gonna have to pick a room. Who deserves to be warm? Do you have any other aircorns in the house?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, You're going to have to decide who gets the heat. I think you deserve it, yes, yeah, nice things. I think nine thousand btu is ideal for like a four bar four room four meters by four meters max. Might be lucky for the Okay, it's a pleasure. That's what you've won this morning, Savannah, courtesy of Ocean Breeze. Much school, Savannah, take care o bye bye, and thank you to Ocean Breeze air Conditioning. This is a great prize and just in time for the cold front that's coming our way.
Speaker 2: Ocean Breeze and LGF teamed up to bring you an amazing prize just in time to keep you warm this season. With Autist trust, a tenure warranty and Ocean Breeze is exceptional workmanship in set hands from start to finish.
Speaker 1: At Ocean Breeze, we specialize in installation for peers for funding small to large scale projects. No drug is too big or too small, We cover them all for professionals. This and your free quotation contact our office today on zero seven four two three four one two three four