Speaker 1: Break stop, stop what you're doing. Here is another world famous.
Speaker 2: Crank from Darren Wackhead, something exclusive to k FM Morning.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm going to preface this by saying everybody needs a friend like this. Everybody needs a friend like this. Lady who reported her a friend, I'd say at minimum, colleague. So she's got a her friend has got an outstanding wool Worth account. Okay, which I'm sure is a very common problem right now. WOOLLI specifically woollis woollis woollis. I don't mean specifically for everybody, but I mean for this break right, So outstanding Wooly's accounts, So to give me all the detail in you. But the thing is, I love the friends enjoyment of this as it's unfolding. Okay, so look the rest of the dar in here. Let's go.
Speaker 2: She's quite a short little check, but she's there.
Speaker 1: My name is John Shember. I'm calling you from Woolworth's finance. Yeah, it's regarding your outstanding account.
Speaker 2: I haven't got time to talk now, I'm quite busy.
Speaker 1: Actually, we've noticed account hasn't been paid for this month, yet you continue to buy on the account.
Speaker 2: No, that'd actually.
Speaker 1: Member of the transaction recorded last Thursday for.
Speaker 2: A packet of strawberries.
Speaker 1: The account is unpaid, yet you still buy.
Speaker 2: So what is your problem with that?
Speaker 1: It's disgraceful, man.
Speaker 2: Oh that's your problem. That's your opinion. So what I suggest you do is maybe some people that have been out standing for quite a while and not for a panet of strawberries, thank you very much to buy.
Speaker 1: Meme, hold on, hold on?
Speaker 2: Sorry, Yeah, she must be so speaks.
Speaker 1: I wish you wouldn't be so rude.
Speaker 2: Well, I can tell you that I'm too busy and with I'm rude or not as none of your business. If you can't give me the facts and the figures, then going by the finding me.
Speaker 1: You've got the figures. Why all I'm telling you is your account is over due, you still go and you buy strawberry problem not your problem, No, it is my problem. You're buying from my company and you're not paying from your company.
Speaker 2: Please don't waste my time. I'm tried to do my job.
Speaker 1: I an employee would okay, ma'am, when can you return the strawberries?
Speaker 2: Please? Strawberries? Yes, you know, why don't you put a strawberry off your and strove serious.
Speaker 1: This is disgusting.
Speaker 2: Wow, you're discussing a resume at work being working out a second planet of strawberry.
Speaker 1: Ma'am stopping, chicky?
Speaker 2: When did you become my mother?
Speaker 1: If I was your mother, I would have taught you to pay your bills on time.
Speaker 2: Well if you get money, fend people that I am standing for closing accounts, not a freaking tubble of strawberries.
Speaker 1: Can I just tell you that wool words.
Speaker 2: Strawbery, It is er strawberries, It is er.
Speaker 1: Scuse me if it.
Speaker 3: Is your miss No, d I'm not standing on my account.
Speaker 1: You are. I'm not telling you the details.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you because you don't have a freaking clue.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you you over you and you are not allowed to buy strawberries normal.
Speaker 2: You know you take your strawberry at your home. Okayiant I can't believe she's.
Speaker 1: Hello. Can we resolve this nicely? Please? Okay for that attitude, You're not even allowed to buy strawberry ice cream of strawberry yoga, to even know strawberry true sweets.
Speaker 2: On my account?
Speaker 1: When can you retain the strawberries?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 2: I'm not returning anything like harassing me over a panet of stalk.
Speaker 1: Do you want to speak to my supervisor, I'll.
Speaker 2: Speak to your supervisor.
Speaker 1: Hello. Hello, Is this the lady with the strawberries?
Speaker 2: He no, no, no, I have a name.
Speaker 1: I am not the lady with the well. In our call center at the moment, you are known as Strawberry nor Da No, okay, this is actually Wicked Simpson.
Speaker 2: You wicked Strawberry.
Speaker 1: Let me introduce you to turn your mother.
Speaker 2: You are Strawberry. I'm scared. I'm going home. I'm coming over your anymore.