Speaker 1: Stop, stop what you're doing.
Speaker 2: Here's another world famous crank car from Darren Wackhead. Something's ex exclusive to KFM Mornings.
Speaker 1: All right, let's let's load up, all right. Do you know insurance on a car in most countries is compulsory. Yes, you can't drive a car on the road without insurance in America, license and insurance please, So Africa, it's only compulsory if you take that car on HP. If you borrow money from the bank, then it's compulsory to have insurance, right, But if you buy that car cash, there's no need. You don't need to insurance, okay. So and there's a there's a very good reason whow when you take out insurance and a lot of people sign up via the phone, bring us now, and they all our calls are recorded for quality and assurance purposes. It's also to keep records, okay, So when you say something, it's there, and the records are stored in a basement someplace, those voice recordings. So that's what's happened with this guy. He needs to make a claim cause it. And now the underwriters have come back from a insurance company that shall remain nameless, and they said listen, bro, we told you that you needed a tracker in your core, and you didn't put a tracker in your core, so we're not paying the claim we told you. And I say the word tracker as in like Trelley door security gate. That's metal tracker, a device that's tracking your car, not necessarily the brand tracker. Sure. So now there's this big dispute. He says, you never told me on the phone that I needed a tracker. Insurance saying we told you. He says no. They say yes. He went and he got the recordings. He requested the recordings from the insurance company. He's received the recordings, He's listened to the recordings, and now the fight is escalated. So now where are we? Well, now I enter there we go, I into the mix and I've got the recordings too, so they must be legit. Yeah, so let's have a go by the way after this. If you're an insurance company seeking my services, I'm available most afternoons your application. Yeah, okay, this is how we stop a claim. Here we go, mister Ackerman, It's Frank Johnson. I'm calling you from This is in connection with your claim and the tracking device. We have the phone conversation with you where you have acknowledged the fact that you needed a tracking device.
Speaker 3: Okay, can I quickly stop you there? I actually collected that according to de vice from your officers. I gave it to the two ladys AlSi that there's some apisodes assisting me with dis claim. Yes, and I mean I've played that thing over and over. No way, does just tell me in the conversation, I need to be honest.
Speaker 1: They didn't send you the entire conversation. Our system does glitch from time to town.
Speaker 3: That is a as far as I can recall, that is the entire conversation that that I that I had to think it's simple on the data that I got that I joined you guys.
Speaker 1: You know the extract that I have here states something a little bit different to that, because it's just a portion in fact that was omitted from there. And this is a conversation between you and our consultant.
Speaker 2: Let me okay, claims you need to have a tracker and installed in your car for your claim to be accepted. Yes, call it. I'm totally aware that.
Speaker 4: The double take.
Speaker 1: It's Toyota Yaris.
Speaker 3: Yes, the Toyota yours T one three yes, can I still you can? You can? You that's not me? I mean, to be honest, that sounds more like a black man than to me. That is not me. That is not my voice at all. You got the wrong video, crypt so, my friend, that's not me.
Speaker 1: Well, this is the one that I've been given.
Speaker 3: So, I mean you can hear a voice now, I mean, that's not the same voice.
Speaker 1: Okay. I'm just trying to get the get the two together.
Speaker 3: Sorry, that's that's not me. I can tell you aver the phone now, and if if you compare my previous conversation with the one I'm having now with that one, it's it's totally different. That's not me at all.
Speaker 2: Sorry, it totally understand.
Speaker 3: That's on me.
Speaker 1: Okay. What what I want to do is do a voice comparison.
Speaker 3: You want to do a voice compassion, my friend. You can hear over the phone, this is my voice, okay, and that voice is got is not my voice at all?
Speaker 1: Can you just say yes? Golly, I'm totally aware that I need to have track it fitted.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm totally we have to have track fitted.
Speaker 1: Too close to call.
Speaker 3: To be honest, there's no way that question is me. I mean you can. I mean, I can give things to people that I'm not to confirm this on my voice day.
Speaker 1: Okay, call someone, Okay, where are we going?
Speaker 3: Hello? Hello, You're gonna speak on my project managin in Film. Hello.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna play you a clip now, and I need you to vouch if this is I need to have. I don't know.
Speaker 3: And it sounds like you.
Speaker 1: That sounds to me like like like Andre. Okay to speak to him. Yes, look, Frank Johnson, I'm calling you from you know. Let me just be frank and honest. Yeare with you?
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, I'm gonna I'm gonna be Frank. I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 1: I'm Frank. I'm Frank. What I mean you on Frank?
Speaker 3: Listen? I said Frankly, I'm gonna be honest with Okay, No, but.
Speaker 1: I'm Frank, as I said.
Speaker 3: I know you. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Now, Okay, let's just put this through my scientific voice analyzing processes. We'll see the machine doesn't lie. Yes, Tolly, I'm totally aware that I need to have track of fitted. Please listen to it.
Speaker 3: Yes, truly, I'm totally aware that.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm totally aware that I need to have.
Speaker 4: Analyzing, analyzing, analyzing, exact voice, exact voice match.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, I'm what how could I possibly be mere?
Speaker 1: Say it was again?
Speaker 3: Actually, I'm totally aware I have to track.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm totally aware that I need to have track.
Speaker 4: Of analyzing, analyzing, analyzing, exact voice, exact voice match.
Speaker 1: No one last thing, repeat after me. Okay, I am near Akerman.
Speaker 3: I'm near Akman.
Speaker 1: Have just been have just been pranked? Excuse me? Bye, wicked Simpson.
Speaker 4: No you know.
Speaker 3: Hello? I heard where you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You funny. I'm having a single artiitack
Speaker 1: Just my second heart a test, Simmy sim