Speaker 1: And now The Money Show with Stephen credits on seven oh two next walk Little. The Money Show with Stephen Croutis is brought to you by ABS, a Corporate and Investment bank, proud sponsor of the African Blockchain Report twenty twenty four. Good evening, Welcome to the program. I'm Stephen Cretis. Well as we go to air tonight. Confirmation in that EWN bulletin that Marcosinium CB, the CEO of the Road Traffic Management Corporation, placed on a sort of precautionary suspension of some kind for a month, perhaps two months, perhaps longer. I think we've all seen this movie before. Fun fact about Macasinium CB. You may know this kind of notorious in a way, not necessarily for something he's done, but he is desired to stand at the person in government who receives the highest salary over ten million Rand a year. And I must say this question has been asked many, many times why it would be that the person who actually runs the road traffic management corporation gets paid more than a minister or the president or this CEO of you know escom. And it is one of those questions that never has never really been satisfactorily answered, I do know there's a sort of analysis by government underway to deal with this. I can imagine the fighting, the kicking and the screaming if you try in lower salaries. It's not just him, by the way, the CEO of the Civil Aviation Authority also gets a very large salary. Not quite in the same scale. You could argue, I suppose that civil aviation safety maybe merits it road traffic management that I've just never ever understood, But certainly big questions about that this evening, and I wonder if this is the start of maybe one can hope a slightly bigger question around how all of this is going to play out. I did watch and was sort of paying some attention to the meeting, the first meeting that the President had today with the Imminent Persons group who are supposed to sort of manage the national dialogue, and their role hasn't been entirely spelt out. It will all become a little clearer as we go, and just watching him introduce the people be introduced to the people, watching them introducing themselves, and it's clear that you know, South Africa likes a dialogue that I agree, we all like to say something. I don't know if we all and I include myself in this, I really like to listen. But I was just thinking that, actually, I wonder if this thing may suffer from a lack of focus. If it were me and I were behaving undemocratically, I would say, actually, there's one thing we need to do. We need to get a group of I didn't get any sense from this of dealing with what I think is the biggest problem that we have. And we have lots of different problems. We don't always get on with each other. There's inequality, which is a big part of it. There's our past. All of that is there, and it's all important. But if it were me, I would forget a smaller group of people, and I'll focus on just one thing, and you fix that one thing, and everything maybe gets a lot better. In fact, I know it would, and that one thing would be with unemployment. If you give young people a sense of hope, everything changes, I mean everything changes. Their families change, the communities change. If you give people a reason to believe their children have better lives than them, I mean, I'm as guilty of it as the next parent. You'll do almost anything for your children. And when that is the case, what that means is you are prepared to obey the rules, stop at red robots, everything, you don't engage in violence. If you're protecting your children, you want to protect their futures, and you do it basically by being a better South African. I suppose. So if it were me, I would get a smaller group of people in the room and I'd focus just on that one single thing. I realized, this sound like someone you might know, But I'll do that one thing and I would just focus very heavily and with a very very crisp, clear focus on just that one thing, fixing youth unemployment. Oh double one double a three seven two two one four four six oh five sixty seven. And of course Voice notes this evening on seven two seven oh two one seven oh two on The Money Show six to eight pm. Well confirmation today from the Citrus Grows associations. So far, they're not seeing a big drop off in demand for our fruit from the US despite all of the threats, the comments, the conversations and the letters around tariffs. Meanwhile, some people in our citrus industry are looking for new markets, particularly in Europe and they've started a new campaign around the grapefruit. Niki Stewart is the Summer Star Ruby campaign manager. Summer Star Ruby is Nikki helped me out here A type of grapefruit. A type of grapefruit. I'm guessing it's a great name.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's right, Sliva, and hi, thanks for having me so. Yes we are. South Africa is one of the biggest producers in the world of star rubies. And while star rubies are produced in various countries all over the world, ours are definitely the best and we've got fantastic data to back that up. And part of our differing ciator in the Northern Hemisphere market is to refer to them as Summer Star Rubies and position them as a very uniquely South African product.
Speaker 1: What makes them better? Is it the size? Is it the taste? And let me just speak clinicy grapefruit, I'm afraid is not my favorite. It's not my favorite fruit. It's not even my favorite citrus fruit. But is there something particularly I mean, it's about tart sometimes, isn't a bit you know, that sort of feeling you get in your mouth.
Speaker 2: Well, this is part of the perception that we're actually trying to address because there is this old notion that grapefruits are these very bitter, very tart fruits. But the star rubies are actually quite sweet and tangy, and they've got a really nice, nice flavor. So I'll happily send you some over Stephen. You can give them a try and see if if I can convince you convince you otherwise. But the size really does depend on the year and the rain for any given the climate in any particular season. But we do have this band where we've got all these perfect conditions come together, the climate, the soil, everything just works out and we produce these fantastic, very they sweet and tanging grapefruits. So we are trying to convince the world, we're starting in Europe to actually try them and to taste them, and to we need people to give grapefruits a second chance.
Speaker 1: Are you selling the fruit as an eater? Fruit? Have one for breakfast? I know some people who start their day every morning with a grapefruit, or are you trying to sell other products in the fruit And I'm thinking particularly of the juice.
Speaker 2: So at the moment, were actually focusing on the fruit itself. So we are trying to get people to expand and to start having it in salads, in smoothies, in cocktails. So it really is your twenty four hours fruit. So it's not just a breakfast fruit. You can have it in any time of day. But for now, our strategy is largely focused.
Speaker 3: On the whole the whole fruit.
Speaker 2: But we are looking at long term, so there is a possibility that down the line we will start focusing on the juice and the sort of more processed part of the grapefruit.
Speaker 1: We have a long history of selling citrus products to Europe, and I'm thinking, of course, of what always happens almost every year with our sort of oranges is the argument that the Spaniards bring around a disease that's called black spot, and they try and and let me be blunt here, I'll say this is a journalist is a South African. In my view, they're trying to block our products from entering the EU because I don't want to compete with us. That's simple for me. They'll deny that. Of course, are you worried about similar things happening with grapefruit?
Speaker 2: Stephen? At the moment, we haven't experienced that. I personally have a very good relationship with one of the gentlemen from Olympo who is the Spanish representative of grapefruit, lemon and a few citrus products. And I know that CGA have also got a very good good relationship with them, and the Great Free Variety Committee do as well, so we are actually hoping to collaborate with them. Our product is superior, so we do have a little bit of a challenge in that because of it. Well, depending on which way you look at it, either our season follows these or they follow ours. So you know, we're trying to promote a product as being a particularly good quality and then there's slightly less superior if I can put it that way, product comes into the market and it could potentially sour the market. But we are actually looking to work as much as possible collaborate with them, rather than see this as a combative exercise, because you know, this is a collaboration of growers who are working together. So it's a category. I'm not representing any particular brand of Star rubies, which is why we're going with Summer Star Rubies. And you know, I honestly think that the work that we're doing is going to benefit everybody, So let's let's collaborate on a wider international range as well.
Speaker 1: Niki, I'm not going to sleep tonight unless you tell me what a Grapefruit Variety committee does.
Speaker 2: So they part of the group of representatives that the CGA has got different committees that represent each of their citrus products. And the Great Fruit Variety Group are the team of five guys who came together and they were the ones who put together this whole concept that the growers had to collaborate to pull together make a contribution towards the marketing fund to put this to put this whole campaign together.
Speaker 1: And why particularly Europe. Obviously this is not a good time to target North America.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's definitely not a good time. We started in Europe purely because there are very good existing relationships in the European market at the moment, so we could have we can leverage those. It is easier for us to work in Europe. Obviously, we based in South Africa, so from a time zone perspective, and we've got very good at the moment. A large percentage of our fruit goes there, so we thought it would be a really good place to start. But we really are seeing this as a starting point, and there are plans to expand this to Japan, to you know, other Asian countries where we export, potentially India and wideen this. But we wanted to start in Europe as a pilot test the waters, see how things were going, and then we can grow grow from them.
Speaker 1: Thanks so much, the campaign manager, the Summer Star Ruby campaign manager. It's all about grapefruit.
Speaker 3: The Money Show explainer.
Speaker 1: Well, you've probably heard the phrase AI more often than almost anything other than tariff on The Money Show over the last year or so, and probably for long before that as well. And I think if I had the tiniest sliver of bitcoin for every time a politician says I'll use AI to enhance services, I'll be a very very rich person. And you report those suggesting that government and our government and governments are actually falling behind and properly using and properly managing AI. It comes from EY santle Clape is an EY partner and Africa Government and Infrastructure industry leader Sandilla. Good evening, Do appreciate your time on a Friday night. Our government, if I remember as a national AI framework, is government using AI at all? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Good evening, Stephen, and thank you for having me on the show. So obviously are some pockets of excellence. It's not fully utilized currently in South Africa. Lots of statements and plans, but probably what we picked up is what we would call a pioneer entity that actually be the South Africa Revenue Service. They're the ones who seem to have really taken some leaps and bounds, which puts them inside the leg of what we call pioneers when we benchmark them globally as well.
Speaker 1: I'm not at all surprised to hear that it SARS. I do wonder if TEX maybe lends itself to something like this relatively easily, because it's all about numbers, algorithms trying to catch certain patterns and things like that. In other words, it may actually be easier for SARS than some other parts of government.
Speaker 3: Not necessarily, if you think about it, starts like any other government department entity. The common thing they have is they there to serve citizens. So if you think about it, the industries and government areas where we've seen quite a bit of a lead frog in applying AI is where there is a big push to transform client experience, transform client efficiency and be able to present information a lot more efficiently and accurately. So yes, CORECT where there is financial information data involved, yes, it gives that huge left. But also two where there is services of citizens and tracking on at dashboard also important. I guess the advantage of the revenue author it is that they've been working quite a lot to align clean up that data, because the biggest hurdle that most organization has in adopt an AI is that data cleansing and data structure of it to be able to liverge it meaningfully.
Speaker 1: From that perspective, if government departments don't sort of say explicitly they're using AI, I presume that doesn't mean that some of the people within those departments are not using AI. I can imagine someone who's told to write a report using AI to do that. I certainly would if I thought that no one was going to read it. And so, you know, I imagine that it will be places where people actually are using AI, they're just not setting their boss.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's probably what you're doing is entry level AI, which is what we call sort of you know, your general query base that says, you know, tell me the current interest rate and so you get some stats. The AI adoption that we.
Speaker 4: Are talking about is really where you begin to leverage their data to do some deeper analysis and the levels of agentic AI where you are actually using the I to present information and collects. So, for example, I think whatever you're authority to launch a project I think late last year around them asking customers to opt in to be able to leverage and capture the information on AI and provide them a quicker turnaround return. So the value comes in being able to paralyze an efficiency and give time back for employees to apply their minds a lot more so just basic entry I I'm sure all of us. I mean we've been using AI for time out that the logan has been talked for a long term on our iPhone. So that's that's the entry level type stuff. But here is where you actually really apply artificial intelligence to help you become a lot more efficient. And some of the global based practice that you've picked up is if you look in at the Victoria State Department of Playing in Australia, they use the air data to manage and track integrated to transport data, moving data volumes to a chially address, where do trains go where do passes go, so that you are actually managing the stuff more efficiently. And if you look at Singapore, they're using you to manage that energy efficiency around for custom where demands will be and softwarth that's that next level of AI leverage.
Speaker 1: In most places, most countries, there is a sort of big productivity gap between the private sector how much they'll get out of a worker out of a certain amount of time, whatever resource it is, and government. And I mean, we know that that's the case here. We know it's the case in the United States. For example. We see they say in the UA, the tech brows or sorry, the tech industry in the US sort of surging ahead with AI. That productivity gap is going to grow dramatically, I would think, and that's going to have all sorts of implications for governance. I mean, I sometimes think that AI is moving so quickly every single government is being left behind.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So globally, we did find that there's still definitely a gap in the levels where so your creator, you know, private sector's a lot more far advanced in leveraging that you know. So from our stats, we actually picked up that over sixty percent of commun Indy, this is globally. We interviewed over five five hundred commun intities globally, so fifty percent they say they realize the value that a kind can deliver, but they're still a gap in implementing and in terms of some of the things that actually holding them back is the ability of the said one cleaning the data, about two having in placed proper governance and policies of how to deliverage the data in a meaningful way. We also disclose to your customers and users that you are deploying.
Speaker 1: AI Sande la Rope. Thanks so much. Ready to appreciate the time. Ey partner Africa Government and Infrastructure industry leader the Money Show the Market Petri Ridling Hayes's founder at at Herenia Capital Advisors p I three. Good evening, Good to talk to you. Obviously, more talk from Trump around tariff thirty five percent for Canada, suggesting and maybe this was what really moved markets around the world. The rest of the world, so countries that haven't got their letters can expect tariff of between fifteen and twenty five percents had a big impact today.
Speaker 3: Good evening and yeah, yeah, I think the market has been on rather a tear over the last couple of weeks, and that seems to have stopped in his track on the of some additional tariff news. And I think this is a bit of a pattern that we're already seeing Trump play to, if you will, which has come out the gates really strong. Everybody gets a tariff, which kind of forces them to the negotiation table, and as soon as they're actually sit down for negotiations, then there's a great period for negotiations to take place, right But in the meantime that creates a lot of fear and a bit of volatility in the market.
Speaker 1: I mean, even countries that negotiate seriously like Japan, end up with a tariff. So you know, it's sort of the volatility that we're seeing. So I've been interested in how the market, how markets look at Trump. The first time Liberation Day, we saw such a massive reaction, you know, everything just dropped dramatically. Now it's a lot more nuanced, it's a bit more mess so what who cares? And you just don't see the same kind of reaction now. That goes in a couple of directions, because it also means if we believe that a market reaction will place a boundary around Trump's behavior of the Dow, the S and P or the NASDEK drop beyond a certain point will actually change course. But if the market doesn't move, you won't change course.
Speaker 3: Well, yes, and no, I guess. I mean there is a saying that's sort of been coined, which is Trump always chickens out. Yeah, right, so it kind of pushes it to the last moment and then then you know, changes his tone if you will. And I think the market is beginning to expect that, which is probably why you see starting to see more and more muted reactions to these types of antics.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: I think by now everybody who is truly interested has gone to read the Art of the deal, and it's kind of figured out, you know, Trump, what Trump's tactics, you know, primarily are so to a large extent, Yeah, the market is kind of looking at saying, oh, well, he's going to check it out anyway, but let's still be cautious. And I mean, I'll be honest, that's an approach that we've taken as well. We saw quite a bit of sustained selling on some of the counters on our local market today. We've got sort of levels that we're watching that were broken. And we also you know, cleaned house and started selling a bunch of things going into the weekend, just to lighten up the load and show up the cash that we carry, just to be conservati e been careful in case there's an you know, the market pulls back a little bit. I mean, in all fairness, we're trading it all time rate but highs, and there's a little bit of uncertainty on the arise. And now we saw you know, some of the tariff news come out, So it makes sense that we should probably take a bit of a cautious approach for the next couple of weeks, particularly given the fresh new volatility in the market. But you know, that said, there's this this two sided coin where on the one side, the expectation for Trump to check it out is really growing, and it's become, as you've rightly noted, uh, you know, the market's becoming very complacent and sort of expecting this type of behavior from him. You know what happens if he doesn't, Yeah, so that increases the risk of unexpected events, right, So, I think as we've become very sort of used to something going left the whole time, the day that it turns right, it's going to catch us by surprise.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how are you feeling about CECIL at the moment? There was such a big jump when I mean the sort of timing was interesting. They had the capital markets there about a month ago. They sort of explained their transformation to a sort of greener company, difficult to do for chemicals. Of course, they share price went up. Then, of course there was the Iran Israel US war conflict, and that helped to push up the oil price, which pushed them up. But they seem to be dropping a little bit since then.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think over the last I mean, there was some news that came out that drove them down from thirteen or fifteen percent of a couple of days. I mean, we're starting to see I think the beginnings of a trend change. And I think it's most secret to you know listeners or those who've seemed or heard me in the past that we were quite bullish on CECIL and I've had you know, a position in it for a very long time. So to see it sort of starting to bottom mountain turn is very encouraging. I mean, it turned all the way Lowess, there's essentially double since then, I mean, it's here for one hundred and two the other day. Since then, obviously there was a bit of a negative capitalist the stock came down sub eighty round again. But we think that it probably is the beginning of a trend changer. If we can see the share price get above sort of one hundred and five, then we have a good old fashioned doll theory uptrend that is again. And we think that, you know, it's one of those companies that is very, very driven by sentiment around it, and we think in the long term it's going to be fine. I think it's going to be one of those companies that you're going to look back one of those stocks you're going to look back in five or ten years from I think, man, I had a chance to buy it one hundred hundred bucks. You know why didn't I take it?
Speaker 1: Betri ridling Haes, thanks so much, founder at Tyrena Capital Advisors. Bringing the time on The Money Show to six point thirty any show, the Friday File sixteen minutes to seven the time, Well, I don't know how far your memory goes. You may remember back in ninety ninety two, our Olympic team went to the Barcelona Olympics. It was the first time we'd been allowed at the Olympics for decades. South Africa was changing very quickly. But there was a problem. If our athletes actually won a medal, and some of them did well, someone would have to play an anthem and no one wanted to play a deep stem at the time. So someone had the bright idea we should pick a neutral piece of music that everybody would know and understand. And in the end the piece they chose was to Joy. It was written by Ludvigvan Bethoven centuries ago. It's one of the most famous pieces of classical music. The visa is called Ode to Joy. You might know it is Beethoven's ninth Symphony. That now it's being done in a whole new way. Bongani Tambett is the Chief executive and Artistic director of the Mzanzi National Philharmonic Orchestra. Bongani, good evening to you, Thanks so much for your time. It's a classic piece of music. How do you what's the word change it? Reinterpret it? Reinterpret it for South Africa where we are right now?
Speaker 3: Yes, good evening to your Stephen and the listeners of seven O two yes, exactly. We have reimagined this piece and by adding a little bit of the Zulu language in the old too Joy. But also we brought in Voter Kellman, who's a three time Grammy Award winner and is wonderful, musicians, the choirs and different artists to really come up with something that really as a profound layer of cultural relevance and highlights the nation's linguistic diversity and artistic expression.
Speaker 1: Does it mean that the music is changed, Does it mean that it's reimagined. Does it mean that it's now part of South Africa? I mean it is originally of course from Europe.
Speaker 5: No, the music does not change. Our conductor was the legendary Marin Alsop, I mean the great one of the greatest conductors of all time. And the female conductor, which is wonderful. So in between the movements, the Voter Keleman perform and the last famous piece the Ode to Joy, which is about joy and unity and brotherhood, a theme that is very relevant to South Africa. Part of it was done in Zulu, but the same music of Beethoven and so a nothing changes.
Speaker 1: Why bless you, why this particular piece of music. I mean it's obviously, I mean it is a very special piece of music and one of the most recognizable sort of classical pieces. Why particularly this one.
Speaker 5: Yes, we chose this piece because it was the first national tour in December twenty twenty two of m Zan' National Philharmonic Orchestra, and part of the mission of the orchestra is to utilize music to bring people together of all races and ages, and so that related to the theme of bethoven Design Symphony, so we chose its closed it for that reason. But also it features choirs solo is so more than two hundred and fifty artists featured in this production and it created job opportunities for them, which is one of our missions. So it really worked very well.
Speaker 1: The way in which we listen to music has changed so much, so, I mean, there was a time when if you wanted to listen to music, it had to be live. You might have had to perform it yourself, maybe in your family. Then obviously recorded music came in, and now music is everywhere. It's in the lift, it's on your phone. Whatever you want to listen to is suddenly available to you. And with that has come this idea that when we listen to music. We're often doing something else, but that's not the case of the kind of music you are performing. You are asking people to sit in a room and what you do just that one thing. Why is that still such a fundamentally human experience? Why do we still do that?
Speaker 5: It is so important, Stephen, You know, I was saying to our audience at the Johannes Philharmonic the other day that a privilege just to be there at the Lenda for two hours and immense ourselves in this music and not think about other things, and not even things about our worries or some of the negative stories that may happen in South Africa. So the music helps us to reflect, to go deep inside of ourselves, and it stood a putique as well. It's just a wonderful opportunity to just focus because you are right, we are always doing three or four or five things at the same time. I mean, multitasking can be good, but sometimes we need just those moments to just rest and listen to beautiful music.
Speaker 1: Is it difficult to give audiences, to tell audience, to attract audiences to this kind of music, classical music, to say to new audiences, really, I suppose I mean, younger people, you need to You should come and listen to this. It'll give you something that you don't really even understand at the stage.
Speaker 5: No, I mean, if I mentioned the run Aspect Philharmonic, our contents are sold out. The audience is diversifying in terms of age and raise, same as with the kids that en Philharmonic. You come to Cape Town and I'm in Cape Town now, and it's also fantastic sold out houses. So the interest in classical music is growing and it's attracting people from all walks of life and will love it.
Speaker 1: Why is it that some pieces of music really and deed, I mean this piece of music is really endured, it's special. There's some other music from that era. There's some South African songs and that South African pieces of music that have really endured, and others do not. And I know some music is better than others, right, how do we define that? I mean, I mean Sister Bettina a song I'm sure you know is you know a big part of popular culture right now? Why is that better than other music? And I mean this is a question that that really I think keeps you know, it keeps people talking and arguing for hours and hours.
Speaker 3: Yes, one point of interest, A Beethoven composed this piece when it was blind, isn't that interesting?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: And it was already blind that came with this master piece. Well, I think it's a classic. When I say classic, I don't mean that only classical music produces classics, you know. And Lagoon Langa by sung by Miriam Mackaba is the South African classic, and and and so what makes music like that survive? How do you define it as a classic. It's a very difficult question to answer, but I think often when the composed is genuine and again goes deep inside themselves or they're especially inspired, you get something great, whether it's a little song that comes up other than people just doing it for pure entertainment or to make a quick bark, or to follow a trend. Music that just follows trends for the sake of doing so usually don't last very long.
Speaker 1: It's about it's a big word, authenticity. It's about that that it has to be a real feeling.
Speaker 3: Yes, exactly, you hit it on the nail. It's about authenticity. And I think people can tell when music is just authentic. But also it's about skills, you know, composers those days trained. You know, they're not just taking chances and just writing this or writing that, So it's authenticity coupled with skills and then of course inspiration. Then you produce a classic. So they are stiven. You and I have defined it.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm about to test our definition, Bongani. There are plenty of people who predict that artificial intelligence is going to take over everything, and I've heard pieces of sound that claim to be music that were composed by something that is not human. Can music be composed by something that is not human and then enjoyed by people who are human?
Speaker 5: Well, I think it potentially can be composed by people that are not human, so because you know, it draws from all sorts of symbols, and it draws from material composed by humans for status. But just to take this a step forward, I saw the other day an orchestral conductor like a robot conducting an orchestra, and so some of these artificial things are never going to replace the real thing. When you go to a concert hall and hear a live orchestra, or you go to am a match and see a rag great rugby match, it's even better than TV it's better than because it's the real experience. You are part of the occasion. You also are communicating with other people. So I don't think it's going to result in music dying, but obviously it will have some impact.
Speaker 1: It's a great analogy, actually a sport match. Thank you. Bongani Tembe is the chief executive and artistic director of the Amzanzi National Philomonic Orchestra. Bongani, I really enjoyed that, Thanks very much. Indeed, the concert film screening at Stay Canny Corse Cinemas from the twenty fifth to the thirtieth of July No Money Show, Friday buz Blitz the Friday Busblit's first question on the Friday Bus Blitz. Thisce evening which classical composer began to lose his hearing and his twenties, but still created some of the world's most famous symphonies. Oh double one double A three, oh seven, oh two two one four four six, five six seven, Ray Hannah in Melville, Ray Hanna, high Hello. Do you know the answer? Rayhnna?
Speaker 2: It's Beethoven.
Speaker 1: It is Beethoven, Ray Hannah. Okay. He started to lose his uh, started to go deaf in his twenties, but still created some of the biggest masterpieces, including the Ninth Symphony. Okay, next question. Jaku and Jetour are brands owned by which Chinese car maker that is looking at opening a manufacturing plant in South Africa. Jaku and Jettour are owned by which Chinese car maker.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I'm.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Ray, Hannah keho in Pretoria High. Jaku and Jetour are brands owned by which Chinese car maker that wants to open a factory here. I'm gonna say my Hindra, oh keho, No, I'm going to give you another guest. Mahindra is not a Chinese car maker. They're a car maker, but they're not Chinese. Come on, Carol.
Speaker 4: Oh any.
Speaker 1: No? Okay, okay, all right, Carol, thank you. Oh double one double A three oh seven O two two one four four six five six seven. Jacu and Jettour are brands owned by which Chinese car maker, And of course they're thinking of opening a factory here, Doctor Elberton, Doctor High, I'm well, doctor, go for it.
Speaker 3: I think it's cherry.
Speaker 1: It is cherry. Doctor, yes, it is cherry, and they're looking at opening assembly plant here. Okay. Next question on the Friday bus. Let's what is the deadline for Trump's latest tariffs? Uh?
Speaker 3: I think it's the end of July.
Speaker 1: Ah, I'm gonna give it to you first of August. Yes, doctor, it's the first of August. I'm going to give it to you. Congratulations. Okay, it's the first of August. Okay, so this is the latest Taco deal, if we call it that? All right, doctor, next question, here we go. Which telecoms Giant is now revisiting a thirteen billion rand deal to buy a major stake in Massive after reaching a new agreement with a competition commission being a big story this week?
Speaker 3: Doctor, Uh can it take again? I think I miss empty?
Speaker 1: It's not empty? And doctor, I'm sorry. Let's try Ruvi in Boksburg. Revi, do you know the answer?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 3: Actually that that's a question. While waiting for you, so I don't know what it is?
Speaker 1: Okay, Which which telecoms Giant is revisiting a thirteen billion round deal to buy a major stake in Massive after their new agreement with the Competition Commission.
Speaker 3: No, I would have said B, but I think I'd be wrong.
Speaker 1: All right, reve Sorry, let's try let Sai in shoshankove Let Ci.
Speaker 3: Hi, I I think it's what is it called mobile China?
Speaker 1: No, it's I sag and Lenesia say g Hi.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm I'm answering the question of the communi viture.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I'm sorry. KG. We've moved on. I'm okay. Last person, Your Han, Your Han?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 1: Do you know the answer? It is votoicon your Han. Congratulations you're the winner of the Friday bis Blitz Tonight