Speaker 1: Here is another world famous.
Speaker 2: Crank call from Darren Wackhead, something that's ex exclusive to KFM Mornings.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh you know what it's. It's this prank. It's kind of like a gut punch for me. It was the last time I did one like this, somebody that was immigrating, and that that hits me in the gut. I'm like, oh, okay, you're leaving, you're leaving. I hate to hear people leaving, I really do, because I'm so positive about this place. So the last time I did the prank, this guy was and his family were immigrating to New Zealand. Okay, now, yeah, this guy, take a guess where's he going? Perth, correct man, go to Australia. Okay, So they've so that's why. So they've they've applied, they've they've got accepted and all sorts of stuff, all right, and I'm just gonna just have some fun with him. I'm phoning from the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs, legit. Yeah, because they're very strict about who they led into their country, all right. And there's what is two two hundred South African two hundred thousand South Africans in Australia, I think perhaps a bit less. I know the UK has got the most. That's bordering on three hundred thousand in the UK, but two hundred thousand, I think in Australia. Okay, so it's not two hundred thousand and one plus his family. Australia's calling. All right, just put up with the accent, alright, all right, here we go, great mate, it's Lester Fenwick here from the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs. Tell you why. The reason for this call a bit of a concern. The first point of concern here is about your frequent travels to certain countries in question.
Speaker 2: Yeah you see we I mean we didn't go back to the same country, so there's obviously a list of places we would have liked to see.
Speaker 1: Okay. So you went to Egypt for one day, yes, to see the pyramids, right mate? Okay, Now let's be honest. You did you did you have rocks up.
Speaker 2: Your no, No, it was it was on a stopover flight. So we were going to New York. But the flight from South Africa to New York goes via Egypt, right, okay.
Speaker 1: And when you went to Dubai. What did you have up your talio?
Speaker 2: Nothing? Honestly, My wife's cousin lived in Dubai.
Speaker 1: When was your last time you arrived in Australia.
Speaker 2: We went to Australia to activate our visas on the twelfth of May.
Speaker 1: Right, and you stayed there for how long?
Speaker 2: For a day? Right? Because they told us, you know that that we have to activate our visas. That's what we did. We just flew in to activate our visas.
Speaker 1: So and tell me how much cocaine did you have stuffed up your dingo?
Speaker 2: Nothing? Honestly, Seriously, I don't do drugs. I don't take drugs. You know. My our wife is a teacher, and we just wanted to see some places around the world. That's what we're just trying to experience life.
Speaker 1: When you went to New York, how much do we up your bunghole? That's it's When you went to Victoria Falls? How much ecstasy did you have stuck up your Zambia?
Speaker 2: Nothing? Nothing?
Speaker 1: Okay? Mate? Tell me what is this sound?
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 1: That's the sound of a drug? Meal mate? I'm not honestly, that is a sound of what.
Speaker 2: It sounds like a horse. But I'm not that. I'm not that.
Speaker 1: What is that, mate?
Speaker 2: It sounds like a horse or a donkey?
Speaker 1: What's another name for a donkey?
Speaker 2: Uh an yeah.
Speaker 1: Otherwise known as the smuggler's patch.
Speaker 2: Go on, I don't know a mule, mate, this is not honestly, please come and meet me. I'll come and meet you. I will show you where I live. I'll show you where I work.
Speaker 1: I will.
Speaker 2: I will bring you my pace lips. I'll bring you my wife's pacelips.
Speaker 1: Right, my right, I'll go go. Excuse me, excuse me? Do it again? Do that sound again? What the hell was that? Give it a bit of effort, mate, Oh right, and what does that sound?
Speaker 2: It sounds like a horse.
Speaker 1: No, that sounds like a drug mule, mate. Honestly, you can even do the sound dinking.
Speaker 2: Please please can you interview me in person? I'm I'll come with my wife. We we are good people. I don't have any records. I mean, you know, if I don't know what to say, I've never smuggled rugs. Ever, there's there's no ways promise you we are no drug mules. This this is I'm not a bad guy. I'm I'm a decent citizen. That's yeah.
Speaker 1: You sound like you're on a verge of crime.
Speaker 2: I am. We went through security, airport security, you know, those beagle dogs and sniffed our bags every you know everybody.
Speaker 1: All you need to do, mate, a trick with all the drug mules, which you are all right, they've got it all up there, right, and then when the dog comes along, they just let a ripper go. Mate. No, it's a decoy, it's a disguise.
Speaker 2: No, we've never done that.
Speaker 1: People are filthy, mate. Have you never let a ripper go waiting for your luggage?
Speaker 2: Tissing me out? A little bit call from Australia saying I'm a drug mule, which I'm not. The furtherest thing from my mind.
Speaker 1: Now, welcome to Australia, mate, Thank.
Speaker 2: You very much.
Speaker 1: It's important you never forget your roots, right, Yes, okay, So I need you to make a promise with me, mate, you need to promise me that every single day you're going to stream WHACKEA Simpson back in South Africa. Oh, this is a joke, my buddy.
Speaker 2: You're not my body now giving me a heart attack.
Speaker 1: You're giving that's the going away present from his entire family. That's sad to see him leave. Yeah, but you had him stressed out before his eyes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was ready to show you his place pacelip, his wife's pacelep.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Good luck guys. Yeah, but that's your going away present. Like I said, from your entire family, all those details, from the mother to the father, to the sister, to the brother, to the cousins, the aunties, the uncles, everybody was all in all right, but you were in lack of luck.