Speaker 1: Do stop what you're doing.
Speaker 2: Here is another world famous.
Speaker 1: Crank car from Darren Wackhead Simpson exclusive to KFM Mornings.
Speaker 3: Hag, I'm a heart blonde, athletic build faff for two. So I'll call these chat lines in America.
Speaker 4: It connects people from.
Speaker 2: All over the world.
Speaker 3: You dial in, you leave an advert for yourself, and you say, do you want to talk to guys? Do you want to talk to girls? What's your preference? And then it sends you. It plays your ad that you put out, which is a little bio of yourself, whatever you want to say, plays it to a whole bunch of people, and then they start punching a button. Click nine if you want to connect with this person, and then it plays you all the adverts and then you click who you want to talk to? Okay, So I always go in as Jennifer, and then by the end I slowly reveal that I'm a dude, all right. And the point is I never let it get dirty. They go dirty early. I stop them.
Speaker 2: Because you're a classy babe.
Speaker 4: You know, you got a wine and done.
Speaker 2: Me a glassy babe.
Speaker 3: And Jennifer, there's a few things that she likes. You know, which is always totally absurd. And that's the goal here is to see what can I get these guys to do.
Speaker 2: We've heard grown men raw like lions and bark like dogs.
Speaker 3: We've heard that and more so, what am I going to get them to do today?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Jennifer, Jennifer, Jennifer likes a man in uniform?
Speaker 2: What kind of uniform?
Speaker 4: Got weird kicks?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: She has, uh, we don't judge s.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like, okay, it's not somebody in.
Speaker 2: A macro uniforms. I love that yellow yellow.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: She likes soldiers, special Forces, babies, special Forces, and.
Speaker 4: She needs Let's see what happens. Yeah, goodness me.
Speaker 5: Welcome to the free chat line for live one on one chat dial two. Guys, you press one, Ladies, you press two, and just a moment you'll record a brief, public outgoing message that all the other callers will hear at the tone. Start speaking. When done, hit the pound key so I can play it back to you for your approval.
Speaker 2: Hi, my name's Jennifer. I'm a hot blonde looking to chat to some hot guys. Hi. My name is Jennifer. I'm a hot blonde looking to chat to some hot guys. I mean you can talk, you know.
Speaker 5: Excuse me. Here's a message from someone who wants to talk to you live one on one.
Speaker 6: Him, Jennifer. Daddy's a very experience in loving women, and maybe you need to have an experienced person to introduce your new things. Maybe you enjoy them. I think you would. You sound like I'm very sweet girl.
Speaker 5: Honey, carefully before making it go ahead? You're connected? Say hello, Hello?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 2: Who's that? Hi?
Speaker 6: It's you Shelton, North Carolina. What's your name?
Speaker 2: Honey, Hi, Shelton, it's Jennifer here.
Speaker 6: Oh, I'd love to talk to you, Jennifer. Want you're up to I'm.
Speaker 2: Just hoping to meet a nice man like you.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, okay?
Speaker 2: So how old are you, Shelton?
Speaker 6: I'm about fifty eight, Tony.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm twenty five.
Speaker 6: You're twenty five. What do you do for a living?
Speaker 2: I'm a waitress. Oh are you at Hooters here? And what do you do for a job.
Speaker 6: I'm a physician, honey.
Speaker 2: What a physician like a doctor?
Speaker 6: I'm a doctor. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you like to role play?
Speaker 6: Oh? Yeah, I love you. Just what kind of roles you like to play? Honey?
Speaker 2: Oh? I love a man in uniform. Oh, like a soldier and I'm being rest cute.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well I was a navy I was in the Navy for a couple of years. Where like maybe you're like, you're on a boat. You want a sailor to rescue you.
Speaker 2: What gun do you have, soldier? Do you have a nine millimeter? Yeah?
Speaker 6: I have about forty five caliber side arms. I like to find you on a ship that's singing, and I'd like to rescue you. And i'd like to take you to an isolated island where were the only two of us there and we have to survive, but we two before we start fimbing trees and finding coconut for it. I find that pure. I get very attracted to you, and you get very attracted to me, and we lie under a coconut tree. I don't never get enough.
Speaker 2: Of you, baby, that's amazing. First, I want you to rescue me from some pirates.
Speaker 6: Okay, well I shoot them with my forty five.
Speaker 2: I want you to shoot them now, shoot the baddies.
Speaker 6: All right, shoot them, bang bang right.
Speaker 2: There, Yeah, do it again. That makes me so hot. Oh save me, Shelton, they come in for me, Save me. Shoot them sheltering.
Speaker 6: Again. This you got me, You only got me a shelping I kill them. You're not gonna let them get to them, not gonna let them get to you. Okay, now I've got you all of it.
Speaker 2: There's five more, there's five more, Shelton, shoot them.
Speaker 3: What gun is that?
Speaker 6: They're sure trying to get to your baby, But I'm going to kill them all. I'm want to keep here of myself.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Have you got an RPG, Shelton, Yeah, okay, I've got a rootch rocket launcher, and I got a couple of rockets I could use knock their boat out the water, and those pirates will keep keep coming and knock all out of the boat on its way. Now, explosion pirate. Sure, one pirate sure wanted to get to you. Baby? How how?
Speaker 1: How?
Speaker 6: How? How? How?
Speaker 2: Baby, Shelton, tell me, say, I'm the captain. Now, I'm the captain.
Speaker 6: Now all right, I'm in charge. Now, I'm a commanding officer. I'm I'm the captain. Now say it again, captain.
Speaker 4: Now say it again.
Speaker 6: I'm the captain.
Speaker 5: Now say it again, Captain, say it again.
Speaker 6: I'm the captain. Now and again, Captain, Now.
Speaker 4: And again, I'm the captain. Now say it again. Say it again, Shelton, Come with me.
Speaker 6: I'm the captain.
Speaker 4: Now say it again, come with me.
Speaker 6: I'm the captain.
Speaker 4: And again, cap you are the captain, Shelton, you are the captain.
Speaker 6: I'm the.
Speaker 4: You are my captain. I'm listening to you. Shelton, I am listening. You are the captain.
Speaker 6: I'm the captain.
Speaker 4: You are the captain. That's right, yes, yeah, sorry sorry, Sagan Son like a man. I sound like a man.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Is that a problem.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The dynamode and he canceled me committed