Speaker 1: Stop, stop what you're doing.
Speaker 2: Here's another world famous cranky from Darren Wackhead Something six, exclusive to KFM Mornings.
Speaker 3: It's your gal, it's your gal.
Speaker 1: Jennifer.
Speaker 4: She's back.
Speaker 3: She's been making fools of men for a very long time.
Speaker 4: What's a weird request this time?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, what's what's left?
Speaker 1: What's left?
Speaker 4: Because she's not gonna settle. She wants something and someone very specific. The hunt continues.
Speaker 3: You know the point of this whole thing is to see how ridiculous it can get. Okay, so I'd dive into this American chat line. It's a chat line where lonely singles gather and they hook up with each other and they talk okay, and no paid people on the other end to say what you want. These are just people working, you know, people in their daily lives.
Speaker 4: Often in their officers, calling during lunchtime.
Speaker 3: Yes, so the one guy was on the back of a truck, you know, and.
Speaker 4: Then Jennifer's asking him to purr like a cat. Yeah, yeah, yeah, and he will purr like a cat.
Speaker 3: And I'll tell you this is that generally they go dirty early. But I'll block all of.
Speaker 4: That because you're a lady I'm a lady. Treat me right and.
Speaker 3: Then Yeah. The less I say on how I get this far, the better. Okay, So what is she going to get.
Speaker 1: Somebody to do today? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is Jennifer.
Speaker 5: Welcome to the free chat line for men and women of all lifestyles. You pick and choose to talk to and who to put on ignore, thanks, and have fun. Stand by to record your message at the tone start speaking. When done, hit the pound key so I can play it back to you for your approval.
Speaker 1: Hi, this is Jennifer, and I'm looking for hot guys to chat too. Oh. I'm a hot blonde. Hi, and I'm looking for hot guys to chat to you.
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm a hot blonde. To repeat, press one to rerecord, Press two to confirm and continue, Press three to keep. Your message is now being heard by the other callers. When you hang up, it's a raised excuse me, here's a message from someone who wants to talk to you live one on one.
Speaker 6: Oh, bruh, this is a big boy. I got something nice in my hands.
Speaker 5: To connect with this caller and wait for a connection and in the meantime you'll still you go ahead, You're connected. When done, dial operator say Hello, Hello, No, Hi, What.
Speaker 6: Are you doing? What are you up to?
Speaker 1: I'm just chilling at home, got nothing to do. It's raining, it's nothing on toury. Yeah, it's foreign, but it's all the better now that I'm talking to you.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Yeah, when it's raining, it's like, you know, nice relaxing day.
Speaker 1: So what's your name? Okay? And how old are you?
Speaker 6: I'm fifty five years old. Fifty gym next three or four times a week.
Speaker 1: Where about are you?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm from Preston. Where are you?
Speaker 1: I'm from New York.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Have you got a drink? Something to drink there?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, a nice glass of wine? Relax?
Speaker 1: What wine do you drink?
Speaker 6: Oh? Hoshably okay, nice here.
Speaker 1: I like Mooton Chandon. I'll tell you what. Have a sip of your wine, Have a sip of your wine. I'm gonna have a sip of my beer. Have a sip.
Speaker 6: M m.
Speaker 1: Why don't you gurgle a little bit for me? Huh, have a sip of wine and gurgle.
Speaker 7: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Oh now put some more wine in your mouth and and gurgle and say, Jennifer, m h.
Speaker 1: Hmm, wow, gargle. Go yeah now gargle my name again, goggles Say, oh, Jennifer, I want to hear you gurgle. I want to hear you goggle.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, Now claud google, say my name when you're gargling, Say Jennifer.
Speaker 7: Mm hmmm mm hm m hm.
Speaker 1: Say I love you, Jennifer.
Speaker 4: Drown.
Speaker 7: Oh oh h m hmm, I love you.
Speaker 1: I love the way you goggle. H yeah, Claude, you goggle very nicely.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you're talking to Jeffrey Claude and boom goes to the dynamite.
Speaker 4: Sure that went entirely too long.
Speaker 3: Now that is a wine connoisseur right there. I don't care how you drink your wine in the Western Cape, but this is wine country and that is the way you drink your wine.
Speaker 4: While saying Jennifer, Now, Claude, you did too much, sir, and Jennifer you.
Speaker 3: Someone says it sounds this guy sounds like Ed Gaine. Isn't there a new Netflix murder series? Yeah, serial killer Ed Gain?
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, let's move on from that one. Where's the palate cleans again? You raise from our collective memory.
Speaker 3: You didn't you didn't fancy that? No, hey, not so much. Oh, Come on for my