Speaker 1: Stop, stop what you're doing.
Speaker 2: Here is another world famous crank car from Darren Wackhead, something exclusive to KFM mornings.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're gonna make this dude sweat, all right, that's that's the mandate from the family.
Speaker 1: Wife and daughter.
Speaker 3: Remember a few weeks ago the guy at moving to OZ and I made him sweat, making out like he's a drug mule and his whole application to move to Australia is going to be denied.
Speaker 1: Was so nervous, stressful process.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and and you loved that situation so much. So so he has another situation.
Speaker 1: He's stressing somebody out.
Speaker 3: So so wife says to Habby, you know what, let's consolidate. Why didn't you join my business. It'll be great, she said. So her business, she's got a cleaning company, like like deep cleaning services. Come to your house. We do a deep clean on your house. So they go to all these houses. You got a couple of cars, a couple of teams. And he's now involved, but very hands on as well. So he goes to the heart overseas from start to finish. It does a few things in there too. Okay, So so they get called to houses all around the West. Okay, and honest living a very pure, honest, honest job. You know you're cleaning other people's houses. What could go wrong?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's count the way.
Speaker 3: Well, many things can go wrong. Oh yeah, yeah, Okay, I'm gonna make this man sweat pretty bad. Here we go. First person who has the daughter caroc sane? That's my idea.
Speaker 1: What do you think of it?
Speaker 4: We haven't encountered anything like this, so that's definitely making.
Speaker 2: Stress of it.
Speaker 1: Well, what type of person is is he? Quite?
Speaker 5: A stress very canal, very allible, you know, not not a person that really gets.
Speaker 2: On his high horse make him panic?
Speaker 5: Do you re clean matter?
Speaker 1: Hello? Can I speak to mister Compli?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: Can you hold on?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 3: Detective Swanppula from Durbanville Police Station. Yes, where were you on the twenty sixth of May? Does a number two your number Durbanville make any sense? So you admit that you were at the premises? Yes, The lady of the house, a certain one, missus b Look, is currently an arcustidy.
Speaker 1: Do you understand, sir?
Speaker 2: For what reason?
Speaker 3: Something very horrific took place on the Sunday at that house? Do you know that you cleaned up a crime scene. So what items did you clean up at that house?
Speaker 2: The one carpet and the chair and the.
Speaker 3: Land suite, And did you not think that was just a little bit suspicious.
Speaker 2: That's quite normal in my job to do I do it from day to day.
Speaker 3: So it seems to me that you very suspiciously cleaned up a crime scene.
Speaker 2: Not suspiciously cleans up. That's my line of business, that's my line of income. And my wife has been doing this for twenty four years and I came in as partner from with her and we're running a legal business.
Speaker 3: Well, something very illegal, sir, happened in that very bedroom.
Speaker 2: Okay, but there weren't any flat stained?
Speaker 3: Is that because you are extremely good at your jobs. There's no time to brag about your competence.
Speaker 2: Okay? No?
Speaker 3: Are you aware that missus Tracy Slash is pregnant? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I saw that.
Speaker 3: And do you know that the father of that baby is not her husband?
Speaker 5: That?
Speaker 2: I don't know. She just said I spent it's coming home just soon and that's it.
Speaker 3: So it seems like the apparent motive for your involvement here is the fact that you are the father of the baby.
Speaker 2: Don't think possible. I haven't met a woman before Monday.
Speaker 5: The.
Speaker 2: Then and if she needed anything, because he's a baby on his way, the asking of any that might that kind of thing.
Speaker 3: So let me ask you, what were you going to name the baby?
Speaker 2: I've got nothing to do with the baby.
Speaker 3: So we are looking for a guy that goes by the code name the hout Bay Hoover hit man.
Speaker 1: Do you own a hoover? Sir?
Speaker 2: I don't need to do incy of telling.
Speaker 3: You well, ballistics report shows that it was a Hoover and not a Kirby as first suspected.
Speaker 1: Sir.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I'm done with this line of questioning at the moment. I'm going to put you through to my secretary who's going to take some more details.
Speaker 5: And speak.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Thanks wicked.
Speaker 3: He was very overs and my mother actually sent me a missing He's explaining they.
Speaker 2: Caught me for a bed one day.
Speaker 1: You can tell he's a sweetheart. The hat they hoover hit me better leave that angel illusion.
Speaker 3: Just cleaning a pregnant lady's house, standing to have the house ready for when baby arrives.
Speaker 1: I hope you're proud of yourself.
Speaker 3: Are very oh gosh, brutal it's pink raise your glass. It's pink raise your glass here on k for mornings. People get a lot of joy out of hearing people and sweat like that.
Speaker 1: I know you do. That's why I do it, especially when it's really nice people. And you can tell that one is always nice. People like the nicest ye always nice. They don't deserve it. They don't deserve it, which is exactly why it works totally right. Got a sweetheart legend and that was not funny. That was pure evil.
Speaker 3: Is like Acleberry from.
Speaker 4: Listen. That guy can't find his words. Oh my word, but he's so sweet, Oh my word.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's the man visualizing an orange jumpsuit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's He's like.
Speaker 3: I'm going to the tricky I'm going to be in polls more for Christmas.
Speaker 5: Okay not you say.
Speaker 3: You know, I've had I've had that done to me. But they took it even further. I had the cops do this this, this this prank on me, and they took me from off the street.
Speaker 1: It was all set up. They'd been obviously knew who you were.
Speaker 3: Yes, well, they'd been tracking me for two days to make this as plausible as possible. All right, and then they took me and they locked me up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all of this recorded.
Speaker 3: They charged me, Alice. They charged me that if everything took my shoelaces, took my belt, took Alice.
Speaker 1: I want to see this video.
Speaker 4: It took your belt.
Speaker 1: Sounds of it scary. No, you can't have anything that you could hurt yourself with the way you said that they stalked you for two days like as hawks.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, take this big. They did it all in the van bomb here we go.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. If you say balance has been all I'm saying is I know the feeling. Sure, I know the feeling. Okay.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: If you want anybody prank, listen, it's minda. We we're heading towards the end of the year, but we've still got time to prank your loved one on you can see me an email. It's uh Darren s at KFM dot co dot z a