Speaker 1: Stop, stop what you're doing.
Speaker 2: Here is another world famous crank.
Speaker 1: Call from Darren Wackhead Simthing six, exclusive to KFM Morning.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know when debt collectors do phone you, and I've had this recently happen to me, very resilient and I actually get offended in a way that phoned me. This was two weeks ago and they said listen, hell on, mister Simpson, you are outstanding. And it was a little a man like seventy five rand or something. It was a medical thing, like a medical test that the obviously the medical I didn't cover everything, right, so I didn't even know I owed the money. Yes, So I'm like, okay, sure, fine, yeah, yeah, yeah, So when can we expect the payment? No, I'll do it today. And obviously when I put the phone down, I'm done. I forget about it, you know, and I must go home and open up an app and crank new payment. You've been responsible things and do that stuff, and I'm just not going.
Speaker 1: To happen, right, So they in fact did not get your payment.
Speaker 3: No they didn't, but then they did phone me back the next day. Missus Simpson, you said you were going to pay yesterday and you didn't.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well then.
Speaker 1: I'll pay today, mister Simpson.
Speaker 2: You lie.
Speaker 3: Then they said, okay, well what time are you going to pay today? I said three o'clock. Oh, and I didn't. I promised you. The next day they phoned me back. Missus Simpsons, you said you were going to pay yesterday at three o'clock and you didn't. When can we expect payment? I was like, can you just come to my house. I'm not going to do this. Just come to my house.
Speaker 1: I'll give you cash in an envelope.
Speaker 3: I'll give you cash. Well, we can't do that, sir, I said, well that's the easiest way you're going to get your money. Just just just come ring the bell, beat me and I'll come out with a hundred. You can even keep the change.
Speaker 1: I mean, And I'm with the dead collectors with this one. You're in the wrong.
Speaker 3: Of course I'm in the wrong. Of course I'm in the wrong. But I'm like, sure this is a lot for the seventy five pucks.
Speaker 1: Yes, they must close that that book.
Speaker 3: So do you know that you can be blacklisted?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 1: Now you're fighting or inside.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, they said, you know that they're threatened with you're going to be blacklisted. No, what you can't just blacklist. There's not how blacklisting works. Don't try that. It's not how it works.
Speaker 1: All of this time and effort is now worth more than that seventy.
Speaker 3: Now it's gotten out of hand. You know what I'm saying? Like this call now it's going to get out of hand. Another mistaken identity debt collecting. All right, So this guy they think he's a mister governor. He's not mister governor, but they keep calling him all the time, and the whole officers listening. Wife is in on this. Everyone's in on this because they sit in the office all day in here. I'm not mister governor. Okay, that's rather muh okay, Hi, I'm calling you from the Lancet lab Yeah, finding out about the outstanding amount of what.
Speaker 4: Fifty seventy?
Speaker 5: Yeah, why don't you phone me in connection to say sorry? So we made a mistake.
Speaker 2: This is not for you.
Speaker 3: What must I apologize? It's you that owes us money.
Speaker 5: Because I'm not a second person. You should bowl the account to who's the name on that invoice?
Speaker 3: To governor?
Speaker 2: No, am I compelling you?
Speaker 4: I'm not my name is Rupert.
Speaker 3: Who's to say that you aren't some form of impostor putting on an Afrikaans accent and saying you aren't the guard.
Speaker 5: Listen, that's crazy to me.
Speaker 3: This is my normal accent. Now my name is Ben Forsath. But I could, but I could say hell, I could answer the phone name, good day, what's happening? What's cutting? Give me your name? It's Ben Forsyth.
Speaker 4: How do you spell there?
Speaker 3: If O R O R no if if if if if are if for failed to make a payment? Oh for obviously I'm lying to you, mister Forsyth. R for My name is Rupert is for skellums with the name governor, sometimes for hunt. Why why for why haven't you made the payment?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: T for today would be good and h for how long are we going to wait?
Speaker 5: Okay, we can resolve this face to face. And if I'm not mister govern then you're gonna put excuse in a newspaper.
Speaker 3: It's only fifty ran, for goodness sake, it's only.
Speaker 5: Fifty But I pay fifty ran for some punk. But you it seems like I don't get through to your fixed skull that.
Speaker 3: I'm not that person who is, mister governor.
Speaker 5: Then I don't know you're supposed to know.
Speaker 3: You seem like somebody that's putting on an accent here.
Speaker 5: I'm not putting on an accent.
Speaker 3: Yes, did you put the phone down on me?
Speaker 5: Yes, because you think you're funny.
Speaker 3: The tests that were done was on a Missus T governor.
Speaker 5: Well consume, mister t governery.
Speaker 3: This was for a pregnancy test.
Speaker 5: Huh a pregnancy test?
Speaker 3: Yes? Is there something you need to tell us here that perhaps you had a scullum on the side and you took for a pregnancy test.
Speaker 5: Listen, are you left to talk for? You're not being you punked pump? What's company's name.
Speaker 3: We won't tell your wife about it, that you took a Missus T governor for a pregnancy test. We won't tell you what.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 5: I wish my wife was here because he would sort you up.
Speaker 1: It means.
Speaker 4: It's the worst.
Speaker 5: Oh no, it's going to be so angry with just me.
Speaker 4: And my monic.
Speaker 2: His alf a larns it when but if you can say means a bly for me Blair and my black shom spell and my act mister governor and missus governor probably flet from Ark, California.
Speaker 4: Okay, okah, my dear, it's wacked story.
Speaker 5: I don't believe you.
Speaker 2: Oh I like you, but I'm gonna break you.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: When he just went on the blocks, he just that was poetic.
Speaker 3: He literally just walked out on himself. You know, when you've just given up that you actually just I'm not even going to finish the saint that's not given up.