Speaker 1: Want to go.
Speaker 2: Here's another senseless survey from Darren Wackhead Simpson on KFM Mornings.
Speaker 1: KFM Mornings all Right, says, to serve time, let's go, Shelan Barrence, how many questions will I ask this morning?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with nine questions.
Speaker 1: Nine questions, and unsuspecting victim is going to get asked how many questions? He won't get my phone?
Speaker 2: Eleven questions?
Speaker 1: Eleven questions and producer bread thirteen thirteen questions, Thank you, sir. By the way, Remise Kahn is not here all this week? You know why? Let me say why? Because that boy got married on the weekend.
Speaker 2: Hey, slummer to Remis and his beautiful.
Speaker 1: He went and got married. So now he's on honeymoon.
Speaker 2: Enjoy it.
Speaker 1: Hey he sent me some pictures.
Speaker 2: Where's here?
Speaker 1: Well, he's they they I don't want to enjoys it comes? Oh god, because people also like to judge when you go on honeymoon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the politics of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah where you go? Oh that's nice? Yeah you know yeah. No, they're gonna go and have a wonderful time. All right, Okay, so this is where our phono. A random person ask some ridiculous questions, all in the interest of saving South Africa, And and we see how long until their patience runs out and they actually just put the phone down. Okay, it's all a bit senseless. Well, good morning, Trevor. My name is Agent three one seventy six two one eight three two and I'm calling you from the Census p and I need to ask you a couple of questions for your country. Do most of your naps start by getting on the floor to do push ups?
Speaker 2: No? I haven't tried it.
Speaker 1: How old were you when you found out that dinosaurs were an Internet hoax? They're not an Internet? Are you sure? I'm sure. Do you regret for teaching your children to talk? Are you single and ready to mingle? Or married and ready to leave for someone else?
Speaker 2: Not looking forward?
Speaker 1: What does the temperature have to be for you to wear socks with your sandals?
Speaker 2: I cannot work both with.
Speaker 1: Is wearing pajamas in public the perfect way of saying I have given up? No, it's not. Have you ever been so drunk that you sat down on the toilets and tried to put a seatbelt on?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Is mayonnaise just lotion for a sandwich?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Do you wear camouflage pants to try and hide your large thighs, and they should be very Scaredy is your superpower the ability to take pills with hot coffee?
Speaker 2: I'm thinking before I answer, how.
Speaker 1: Long do you spend licking the open hole of the doughnut?
Speaker 2: What? Yes, put the phone down? It always gets weird. Whoa, and you never know when it's gonna get weird, but it's gonna get weird. Get helped. There. I see why this friendship between you and Brad has lasted so long, because there's you're in a laborer.
Speaker 1: But listen, seriously, can you take any pulls with hot liquid? It doesn't work?
Speaker 2: I'm sure I could if I try and think about it. I won't lie. I've never thought about it.
Speaker 1: That I have this hair tablet now, all right, that I have to take after my my operation. Okay, so this is to stop any hair falling out.
Speaker 2: Okay, precious strands you have, we maintained.
Speaker 1: Everyone. Everyone is precious now you know? And try to take a tablet with your coffee.
Speaker 2: The doughnut? How did we get there?
Speaker 1: Well? What about the donut? What? What? What?
Speaker 2: How did you get your intention with that question? And that man was was being thoughtful with his answers, you.
Speaker 1: Know, I mean, he pushed back on the dinosaurs.
Speaker 2: Truly, he was like I believe in science.
Speaker 1: Pushed back on the dinosaurs, but he put down on the donuts. While swings in roundabouts, baby Teddy swims