Speaker 1: Stop, stop what you're doing. Here is another world famous crank car from Darren Wackheads, ex exclusive to KFM Mornings. Okay, so there's a wedding happening in April, and so now all the mates best man wife to be all in on this and pranking husband to be Okay, so you know the drill. You've got a few options for transport. You've got the classic horse drawn carriage is still popular, yes, yes, yes, yes, or like if your if your uncle has got a nice car, Okay, rich uncle, the rich uncle. Who one should at least have one of those, there's always one in the family. Can we use your car as the bridal car? They were like, nope, we don't have any of those options, so we're gonna have to pay now. So now they have decided on a limousine as the bridal car. So they've already looked under kid, it's the silver one premium. Yes, yes, lovely, polished, lovely stuff. Okay, So now imagine the scenario. She's going to the place to pay for the limousine. But it's also not the limousine place that they'd seen originally. It's a different name. Okay, and we need the transaction to go through, So he just needs to authorize. That's the only reason why we're phone him is to authorize for the silver limousine. Simple, let's make it complicated. Okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 1: Ay is that mister? Hi, mister, sorry to trouble you. I'm calling you from Limos for Africa. I've just been presented with credit card here, but a lady that wants to do a transaction, and it's obviously the credit cards not in her name, so I just needs do you get some details from me just to verify before I put the purchase through. Do you authorize a transaction for nine thousand rand for Limos for Africa. Yes, this lady here has booked a Limo for the sixteenth of April.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, that's fine.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's a nine thousand rand transaction. It's our brand new pink limousine.
Speaker 2: For sixteenth No, wait, does not the Solver one.
Speaker 1: No, this is a Pink one.
Speaker 2: Uh no, let pick call you back. That's not another agree Now I'll call you back.
Speaker 1: The lady's here.
Speaker 2: Let me talk to here, ma'am.
Speaker 1: I'm just going to give you the phone.
Speaker 2: Okay, Hello, very sure is our transfer? Your book and let's leave a Lemo and Sin.
Speaker 1: It's beautiful and we don't even think.
Speaker 2: But all especially yeah William fee either but I am all for fee.
Speaker 1: This a minimum over.
Speaker 2: Here formos.
Speaker 1: So there's a lot of people that want this.
Speaker 2: So yeah, listen, I know there's a lot of people that I don't come with the bit. Put tizza back on the facts.
Speaker 1: God, Hello, kitty interior. This is important from China.
Speaker 2: Listen, I don't care where gets imported from. And I'm not talking to you. I'm still talking to Lisa. I think that when you're not the Lisa. Yeah, okay, I mean it comes trying to interpret active.
Speaker 1: Look, just give me the look, you know, if you want to man it up, I can put a plata bulltongue inside.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 1: Okay, but the transaction is taking Just keep the phone back.
Speaker 2: I'm not talking to you.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well could you speed it up? We're on a watch here, lunch is coming.
Speaker 2: Listen with your customer. I have not asked to talk to you to put this on the funny you, but in all.
Speaker 1: Time, the transaction hasn't gone through, so you're not yet a customer.
Speaker 2: Hello, mister, put on the line. Hello, I'm talking up. The idiot said, very attitude. I brought the stop dying. So there's team guys in the answer. Answer.
Speaker 1: But you got ten thousand for a boobs.
Speaker 2: Don't look for something you don't want.
Speaker 1: I'll post the phone back.
Speaker 2: My book all die black scoop enow.
Speaker 1: Here you're buying it. So, Lisa, if you marry me, I'll get you the pink lemmer on his cell phone. Does he get a notification of any transaction? It does, indeed, grant youth need bank at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we can give you.
Speaker 1: The wording is just give us a second, okay.
Speaker 2: The wording is saying consumed transactions fool and in the amounts reained. Whatever it is, was pressing.
Speaker 1: One card, Okay, I'm sending it now.
Speaker 2: Hello, yes, I promise you watch me. You're better cancel that transaction.
Speaker 1: Did it come through on your phone?
Speaker 2: It is through on my phone.
Speaker 1: Okay, well then perfect sixteenth of April. Pick up your pink.
Speaker 2: Hello telling you I'm gonna lock you up. I warn you very very nicely. Look with the person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's put through another transaction two thousand's seven. Yeah, now we listen in while he reports this to net bank.
Speaker 2: Transaction of nine thousand, six hundred PET number ninety three.
Speaker 1: While he's on the phone, I keep sending transactions one for three thousand and seven, one for two thousand, eight hundred.
Speaker 2: For anything on that goes through.
Speaker 1: I mean, you guys are going to be responsible.
Speaker 2: Hello and a book.
Speaker 1: Mark from.
Speaker 2: Yere.
Speaker 1: Hello, what are you doing? I didn't make an extra charge for the driver. Listen, while this conversation is going on, I send him an simply saying, you've just been pranked by Well, it's going through. Just just have a look what your reads now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good on yeah, yeah, yeah, it was really good. I could kill somebody, kill somebody. That was good.
Speaker 1: That was good. He wasn't too upset about the fact that it was a pink See he's also condition. He knows what one's wife, kids, what else. I don't mess with a man and his money. But please prank more groom that was perfect. Touched them on their bank account.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 1: Grooms are easy pickings, But easier pickings are bride studios. So listen if you know the word on the street darness at KFM, dot co dot But I see why the men aren't pranking their brides. No you want a wedding to happen that that age old sage advice, happy one, happy life.
Speaker 2: There we go,