Speaker 1: Let's finish with a spot of music, and today I want to introduce you to a young singer who's just released his debut single, which was co produced with renouncing a songwriter Lee Cole, who's also been a guest on the show several times before. The young man we featuring today is called Max More. Now he's only nineteen years old. His love of music is something that's been deep seated and deep rooted, shall we say, because it really has been a passion formed through many years, both under the influence of family who were musically inclined, but also developed at school. Max spent a lot of his years at school singing and acting and performing in some way, and after he graduated high school, decided he really wanted to commit to his singing career. Here he is with a new single to share with us. But first, let's say a quicker load to the man himself, Max More. Welcome to CAP Talk.
Speaker 2: Hi, are you very well?
Speaker 1: Thanks and yourself? Good good good Max. I believe music part of your family upbringing were where was everybody around you playing instruments or singing and dancing from as early on as you can remember?
Speaker 2: One hundred percent, Yeah, I've definitely grown up. It's a family full of music.
Speaker 1: And how early on did you pick up on that yourself?
Speaker 2: Gosh, can't even remember when, since since I was very very young. I mean, my parents were very involved in music, Like my mother used to do Latin American dancing and then my father used to do DJing and was in the marching band and stuff. So yeah, it's been It's played quite a big role in my family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay. Now, the decision to give it a bash and really commit to your singing career after school not an easy one. It's it's a future that's very uncertain, but obviously also very exciting. How are you feeling now that you've got a debut single launched into the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's very exciting. You know, it's been a wild since I've been doing this, and it's funny. It's really relieving to finally get it out there finally. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The song co produced by Lee Cole tell us a little bit more about the relationship and the experience of working with him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Lisa and a guy. Yeah, we work quite closely. He actually coaches me and yeah, it's been an experience with him. He's really guided me through ups and dance with my music, and yeah, he really helped me out with the song to bring it to what it is today. So yeah, let's.
Speaker 1: Talk about what it is today. Max. The song we're going to play is called Stuck On. You tell us a little bit more about the inspiration behind the track and anything else you'd like to share with us.
Speaker 2: Definitely. Yeah, So the song it comes from a very vulnerable place. It's actually funny enough about my first heartbreak where I met this one girl and things didn't work out exactly as you hoped, and unfortunately life goes as it goes and you've sort of like stuck on that person, and personally, for me, it took a lot and it shows in the song the feelings that I went through and the journey that I went through to kind of let go and move on.
Speaker 1: You know something almost all of the population is going to, I think Max a feeling and so definitely a universal message there. How does it feel putting the song out? Have you played it for her? Do you know if she's heard it?
Speaker 2: Can I ask? I think she's heard it. I don't think she knows, but yeah, I don't know how to feel about that one. Now it's one of those things. Yeah, but yeah, it's a very vulnerable song, and I hope that it connects with people and people can relate to it.
Speaker 1: Well, if they do relate to it and they want to keep an eye on you and look out for future releases, et cetera. Max, tell us a little bit more about the year ahead, Where to find you on social media, what your plans are from here forward?
Speaker 2: Definitely. Yeah, I've got a lot of exciting stuff coming up, especially now end of this August, beginning of August, I'm going to be playing for the Marris Brothers lynd May Carnival alongside with Mekos. That's pretty exciting. And I got some new music coming up this next month or so. So yeah, very exciting news.
Speaker 1: Okay, So, Max, what what's the social media handle or best platform to keep an eye on if listeners what they're here?
Speaker 2: Definitely it's under Max More Live on Instagram, all the social media's yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, and that's m A X M O R E Live on all social media Okay. Well, Max, A pleasure to have you on the show today, and I hope it's the first of many conversations to come in a rich and fruitful career ahead for now, though, a great pleasure to be able to share the new song Stuck on You with our audience, and I hope they enjoyed as much as I enjoyed chatting to you.
Speaker 2: Thanks for joining us, Thank you so much, Thank you.
Speaker 1: All the best to you, Max More. Let's take a listen to his debut single, Stuck on You.
Speaker 2: Moesday.
Speaker 1: The artist is Max More when that's spelled m A X M O r E. If you like his debut singles Stuck on You, keep an eye out for him on social media at Maximore Live. He's got new music coming your way in the very near future.