Speaker 1: You're listening too a Molnar podcast. It's Free player.
Speaker 2: Executive producer of No Filter. Here just a note before we begin this episode. This conversation with Bonnie Blue was recorded while she was in Bali before she was detained by Indonesian authorities. In the days after our recording, Bonnie was arrested during an investigation into alleged breaches of Indonesia's strict anti pornography.
Speaker 3: And morality laws.
Speaker 2: Police later confirmed they had not found any pornographic activities or materials and that no criminal pornography charges would be brought. Bonnie was then transferred to the care of Indonesia's Immigration office, who determined she had breached the conditions of her tourist visa by creating commercial content while in the country.
Speaker 1: She was ordered to be.
Speaker 2: Deported and blacklisted from returning to Indonesia for at least ten years, with officials indicating that the band may be extended. As of publication, Bonnie has now been deported from Bali and has returned to the United Kingdom. What you are about to hear is the original interview we recorded with Bonnie. Prior to these events.
Speaker 4: I would never have been able to achieve sleeping with a thousand people if it wasn't for the women. The women are not my target audience, but they are the ones that will reshare my TikTok so, the ones that will build the comment sections, the ones that show how for straighted they are, which escalates the press, and within that it's been able to allow me to build a bigger name for myself.
Speaker 5: Hello friends, I'm kateline Brook and you are about to hear a conversation with Bonnie Blue. Or perhaps you're not going to hear the conversation with Bonnie Blue. And that's fine, we understand because inside Mama Mia, we spent a long time discussing whether this interview should even happen. Weeks of conversations, long meetings, phone calls.
Speaker 3: After hours.
Speaker 5: Every woman on the team had strong feelings, some negative, some for it, some very complex.
Speaker 3: Before we begin, we want to acknowledge something.
Speaker 5: You might be angry that we're speaking to Bonnie Blue, and so were we. So the questions we kept returning to were these, why would we do this, why give her any space at all? And importantly, what did she want from us? Because here is something you may not know. Bonnie Blue's team reached out to us, and that baffled us. She specifically asked to come on no filter. She wanted this conversation, and.
Speaker 3: She wanted it with us.
Speaker 5: What did she think Mamma Maya could do for her? What did she believe she had to say to our audience? Why approach a platform whose entire mission is making the world better for women and girls, something we unanimously agreed is not something Bonnie Blue contributes to. Ultimately, we agreed to do it because we needed to understand two things, what if anything, could be gained from having this conversation, and why she was so determined to have it with us. We were not interested in using Bonnie Blue for clicks. We had no intention of platforming her, glorifying her, or soft pedaling what she does. We also had not seen her sit for an interview that was not sensationalist, attack dog bullying, or cheering her on. We thought that there was value in a further option, a measured, critical, thoughtful woman lead interview, one that did not pretend to be neutral but was not performatively cruel either, an interview that asked the questions we genuinely wanted answered. Does she understand the implications of what she does. Does Bonnie Blue understand the misogynistic language she uses about women? Does she understand why women are angry? And does she care? And here is what we discovered, after weeks of research, internal debate, and preparation. Behind the stunts and the shock value and the twenty four hour headlines, there's a marketing machine that Bonnie Blue directs herself, a machine built on outrage, provocation, attention, and most importantly, one that deliberately monetizes women's rage. She told us plainly, she rage bates on purpose because it works. She learned quickly that women's fury travels faster than anything else online, and she learned how to use it to her advantage. He's not an interview designed to rehabilitate her image, and it certainly is not designed to promote her. It's an interview designed for one purpose only to understand what Bonnie Blue is doing, why she's doing it, and what it means for the rest of us to try to make sense of a figure who is unsettled and enraged so many women. And here's what surprised us most. Bonnie had no intention of hiding it. She told us upfront. She said, I rage bait on purpose, and that sentence changed the entire way we approached this interview. It may change the way you hear it too. This is no Filter, it really is. I'm Kate Langbrook and this is Bonnie Blue.
Speaker 3: Bonnie Blue.
Speaker 5: Hi, I'm Kate, Kate Langbrook. Welcome to No Filter.
Speaker 1: I'm excited for this one. I'm looking forward to her.
Speaker 5: Well why are you because you know that I don't know how.
Speaker 3: Much you know.
Speaker 5: I know you know a lot about Australia, and I know you've lived here and you've made quite a splash here. But you know, Mum and MEA is the platform that prides itself on making the world a bit of place for women and girls, and you approached us to talk to us.
Speaker 3: Why did you want to talk to us?
Speaker 4: I think it's just highlighting that what I'm actually doing is not damaging for women, and this is something I choose to do as someone who's independent.
Speaker 1: I enjoy this. And everyone has different interest.
Speaker 4: Different hobbies, and they enjoy and yes, these rage b Yes, there's a lot of things I see for headlines, but behind it is also just a girl who enjoys it and has done nothing ever to give someone a bad interaction with me. I only ever work with those I consent in and want to interact with me.
Speaker 5: When you say it and what you do for people who don't know what you do?
Speaker 3: How do you describe that?
Speaker 4: So I am a adult content creator that makes content with strangers, so that is anyone that wants to get involved. And I also make content with badly legals, which is what causes I guess a massive opro so as anyone above the age of eighteen that would like to have sex with me on camera, and I then post the videos.
Speaker 5: You know you're we talked about the barely legal thing. You seem to be quite fixated on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Is it an esthetic preference or a personal preference?
Speaker 3: Or is it a business strategy?
Speaker 1: Business?
Speaker 4: Because if I was to date, I would not be searching an eight for an eighteen year old for me. I've always said of was to date, it'd probably be somebody older. So yes, it's business. But this is somewhat personal preference because I actually enjoy stephen people that aren't experienced being able to then allow them to walk away from that experience knowing what they're doing, knowing what they're enjoy in the bedroom.
Speaker 5: Why do you think you enjoy that so much? Do you think is that a power thing?
Speaker 4: No, but men can be terrible in the bedroom generally, you could, no matter what age they are. Sometimes they believe what they see, you know, on porn horb or whatever platform, that they can just perform that, and they don't seem to realize it's quite fake, it's quite edited. It's not focused on pleasure a lot of the time when you see videos, and that's where they're learning from. They're not learning You might have learned about sex education at school, but it's more about STDs as opposed to sex and what's pleasurable.
Speaker 1: So there wasn't really ever.
Speaker 4: Videos online which was focused on pleasure and people nervous and actually not knowing what to do or sometimes if you don't get hard, that's okay, And it's not because you don't find the woman attractive. It's you might be or you're under pressure, or it might be too hot in the room, or it might be enjoy.
Speaker 5: A thousand other mean these a thousand other means standing around you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but with the badly ego, it's you know, Yes, there has been some gang bangs, but a lot of the time it's one to one or much smaller groups, and quite quickly, when I started doing this content three years ago, I realized how nervous he was, and how much they thought they had to perform, and how society made them feel like if you didn't get hard, there's something wrong with you. If you didn't last long, that's embarrassing. And I enjoyed being able to reassure them that sex isn't perfect. Sometimes it will hurt, sometimes you won't know what you're doing and actually just communicating with for the girl that is much sexier than you know.
Speaker 5: But you know, what's interesting is that most people navigate these conversations within the context of a sexual relationship.
Speaker 3: That they're having one on one with someone.
Speaker 5: Whereas you're quite evangelical about it, like is it your miss to be teaching young men how to have six?
Speaker 4: I think more definitely should be shown that a lot of porn is fake, you know, whether it's slapping or hair pulling. They've discussed that off camera, about consent, their limits, their boundaries. Definitely more should be I'm not saying I might be the wrong person to discuss it, but definitely more should be spoken about, you know, consent. How when you watch these videos online, the consents happened off camera, right, And I think more young people can definitely be pressured to maybe hair pool slap choke, not ers realizing you actually need to be discussing that with the girl before understand her boundaries.
Speaker 5: What I find interesting is that you're saying a lot of a lot of young men have got misconceptions about six because of porn, and how you're going to correct them is through porn.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean, I say on every podcast, every inn to view the sex I have join on is fake. We have discussed content beforehand. The hair pulling often is done to look, you know, like it was more extreme on camera than what it actually was. I speak about how it's not as you know, perhaps rough is what it looks on camera. So I'm breaking down the stigma of yes, just go and get absolutely railed, Yes, get your hair pured. And I speak about every woman wants different things. Everyone has different requirements and different pleasures. But every way, everyone also likes to blame me for the fact I like rough sex. I don't shame someone for an arch in the back and only want and it's soft, So don't shame me for wanting it rough. Everyone has different different things they enjoy and as long as that's being spoken about, there's no problem doing a rough sex scene, but just being vocal about it that that isn't how all sex happens.
Speaker 5: What would you say is your moral compass? Like what are you laid by?
Speaker 4: I don't really think there's anything. I sort of wake up and think this is what I'm going by. But to me, I can always sleep well at night if I know the people I've interacted with has had a good experience. There was consenting, they've enjoyed it, They've walked away with smile on their face, And was I happy?
Speaker 1: Did I enjoy it? Did I get pleasure from it?
Speaker 4: And I don't overcomplicate it is as long as it's legan above board and I'm enjoying it, then I'm good to go.
Speaker 5: So reports would suggest that you have deliberately sought out environments where very young boys are pre present. Yeah, some not yet eighteen on schoolies. Some are fresh out of school uniforms or they're sitting exams, or their frontal lobes are still developing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how do.
Speaker 5: You justify targeting that audience and having an influence over that audience, knowing that there's an inherent power in balance, and because you are who you are, that it almost has predatory implications.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I really disagree.
Speaker 4: The people I interact with have to be over the age of eighteen, But eighteen is also not that young.
Speaker 1: Like, yes, I would never film.
Speaker 4: Content with anyone any younger than eighteen, But at eighteen, they're driving around, you can go to the army. There's much worse things. Not that I think having sex with me is bad, but you could be going and get yourself shot. You could be putting yourself in a very dangerous situation. Having sex with me doesn't even compare to that. So we like to pretend an eighteen year old is very naive. They don't know what they're doing. They're not in a position to make that decision. Okay, so why are they able to vote? Why are they able to have a gun in their hands and drive which could injure and kill multiple people. Shooting a load up me is not going to do any damage, and they're choosing to do that. So we like to really pick when we want to downtalk eighteen year olds, And to me, I don't.
Speaker 3: Once again, I think it.
Speaker 5: It comes back to a differing view of sex, do you know what I mean? So you say shooting a load up you doesn't do any damage, but there are people who believe that, and I guess this is probably not the case in the world as it is, but that sex can have some more a less base component to it, that it can vibrate at a higher frequency, and it can elevate a human rather than just being used as an expression of pure lust.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 4: Well they can go and cry to the crystals and tell them because for the eighteen.
Speaker 1: Year old me, they're enjoying it. I'm enjoying it, and it's I'm not asking them to get involved.
Speaker 4: And if you know, an eighteen year old came to me and they're really religious and they don't want to have sex have to. Like, everyone's got their own beliefs and things they want to do. No one has ever been enforced. And like you said, because I've got a big name for myself, there's never a misunderstanding. Because I've seen a lot of videos say oh, they don't know what they're doing or they're not aware this video is going to get posted, And that couldn't be further from the truth. The whole brand I've built is come have sex with me, and I'm going to film it. So to me, I mean, I meet a lot of eighteen year olds and I speak with a lot of them. Yeah, they might be nervous, but they're not as young and stupid as what you think. Yes, they've only just you know, they've just graduated from school. But like I said, they can go to the army, the driving cars, and they are intelligent. You can be stupid at any age, to be honest. There's a lot of people I've met in my life and they yet to grow up. So an eighteen year old can be immature, but they can also be very mature.
Speaker 5: I'm always struck by when in interview situations you're very mildly spoken, aside from when you're saying stuff like rearrange my insights and stuff like that, but you actually you're actually a very quietly spoken person who comports yourself.
Speaker 3: Even like the way you dress is.
Speaker 5: I mean, you're not a modesty dresser, but you're certainly not an immodesty dresser.
Speaker 3: If you want to use that language.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, I don't like it when you know, the short skirts and the tiny crop tops and the boobs hanging well, I don't know big boobs anyway, so even if it wanted to, they wouldn't.
Speaker 1: But I don't like the.
Speaker 4: Typical I guess I get sex worker image you would imagine. And so I think, especially when I first started doing podcasts and interviews, when people didn't know what I was doing, it was so shocking to people because it's like, she looks like she could be a school teacher, or she looks like, you know, someone you'd passed in the street and wouldn't think anything of. And actually she's doing all this shocking disgust and behavior behind the scenes.
Speaker 5: But and yet because of what you do, it's so confrontational, and it's so outside of societal norms.
Speaker 3: You elicit.
Speaker 5: Some of the most horrendous things that I can imagine someone being told about themselves. And it doesn't seem to affect you.
Speaker 4: No, you can only be affected if you let it affect you, like you give people power in the words they say to you, if you're allowing it to hurt you. So if you was to call me a slot, it's something actually I you know, when I was younger, you know, being called a slot was definitely an insult. I also allowed it to be an insult, whereas now if you're to call me a slot, yeah, I am someone who sleeps with a lot of people, so technically I am and I'm not insulted by it. I'm a sex worker. I choose to sleep around with a lot of people, so when people like to try and slushing me, it's not actually an insult. I've worked hard to build a high body count, so it's the complete opposite for me. If you was to say, actually, I don't think you're a slot, I don't think you sleep with people, is more insultive than you're actually calling me a slot.
Speaker 3: So if we go back to.
Speaker 5: In the days when those words would hurt you, when you were Tia Tia billing ja, tell me about that girl and where the hot points happened that you transitioned into Bonnie Blue. You grew up with your family, your mum and dad and your sister summer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, so very normal. Not bring in no trauma. As much as people like to dig into my background and pretend I must have come from a damaged background, I've come from a very beautiful, happy family, and yeah, I throughout at school, and I did lose my virginity young, but it wasn't I wasn't frushed into it. I just chose to lose my forginity young.
Speaker 3: How old?
Speaker 1: How old he was? Young? Do you think I was thirteen?
Speaker 3: Right? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I felt very grown up for my age, and I was I don't look back. I know you look at you'd look at maybe some thirteen year olds and they look so young, and they're sort of completely oblivious, you know, by the world, Whereas I always had much older friends. So for me, thirteen wasn't too young, and I was okay with that. Yeah, you never would want to be called a slot, you know, if you was new boyfriends or you're some different people like you just wouldn't want to be you know, a slot will be called that. The transition, I guess, didn't really start until twenty twenty three, and it happened quite quickly.
Speaker 1: In May, I settle.
Speaker 4: A caming account and I started camming, and I did that for a couple of months. In the background, I was like, Okay, I'm actually going to start making sex tapes and selling it because it was something that will help my income. It means I can be earning money whilst I'm sleeping, because if you're coming, I can only physically be earning money whilst we're on a call. Right when I started making sex tape to start with, I didn't really enjoy it. I didn't know what I was doing. I felt a bit pressured by the cameras. I was more focused on, you know, does my moom look good in this? And I do I look good from this angle, as opposed to enjoying what it was, which was sex. So in between sort of May and November, I started learning a lot about what I enjoyed the bedroom, how I actually enjoy sex, because prior to that it was just me and a partner having sex Ray Vanilla, if anything, quite boring, and I hadn't tried different things or definitely hadn't start with different people. So I had a lot to learn, and it was actually quite a nice experience once I realized I don't need to know it all. I don't need to know every sex position in the book, and I don't need to finishish really quickly or even finish every time like it's you know, normal. If you can't or if you need to switch up or tell the guy, can you do it? Differently and towards especially close to November, I really began to learn a lot about me and what I enjoyed and then obviously join November. In Australia, there's a thing called schoolies, right, which is when I started offering my services to anyone that was barely legal, new to sex, or a virgin. It was yes, to massively benefit for them, but also myself, like I was still learning so much and I realized if that I'm learning as someone that was twenty four at the time, these eighteen year olds they don't know much about the bedroom.
Speaker 1: So yes, it was part of it.
Speaker 4: I can watch me seat with barely legals. Another part of it was education and for them to learn about their bodies as opposed to feel and peer pressures. To be able to give this girl the best performance of a life and realistically most men don't do that, but they think they're they think they're u porn stuff before and got started.
Speaker 5: But you've compressed a massive trajectory in your life into like a few sentences. Yeah, so you lost your virginity when you were thirteen. I know that you were in a relationship with your former husband from when you were fourteen, so you've had a very I'm going to say traditional, that's still quite young to get with your first partner and to be with that partner for a long time. So you've had a quite traditional, conservative, almost sexual life, and then you got married, also quite young. So what I'm interested in is how does that girl, how does that girl suddenly one day ago I'm going to start being a cam girl. Is it a conversation with your partner? Is it an idea you got from someone else?
Speaker 4: So i'd always worte to mccruman. I'd done five years for Recruitman. I'm relocated to Australia for a bat lite life and to feel like I was actually living because when I was in the UK, I was going to work, coming back, you know, maybe going to the gym, having dinner, going to bed, and my life was so routines and repetitive. It all blurred into one. Like two years would go by and I think, what if I actually did this year? Like apart from I would have gone on one nice holiday, but even that didn't seem that nice because I put so much pressure on that being a good two weeks because all my money that year had gone onto this holiday all my annual leave was basically blown straight away, and I was realizing my life is actually going to remain the same if I don't change it, you know, And I think.
Speaker 1: That goes for a lot of people.
Speaker 4: You are not really happy with your life, happy to sit and complain about it, but you continue to do the same routine and don't do anything about it. So for me, I was like, okay, I'm going to relokay to Australia because it means my weekends we feel like a mini holiday.
Speaker 5: And that was with your husband at the time, and he was on board with that. And what work was he that he could also relocate.
Speaker 4: So he worked in a real estate agency as a receptionist.
Speaker 5: Right, So the pair of you come to Australia and you're in Sydney.
Speaker 3: At Gold Coast our Gold Coast Okay.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I the plan was to relocate to Australia, was still going to do recruitment, but I thought, okay, my Saturday and Sundays are going to be massively improved. I got to Australia and you know, had a year off, which was lovely, was able to you know, basically live my life.
Speaker 1: Then everyone was saying.
Speaker 4: To me like, God, you've just lived the best year of your life. You're never going to have that much time off work again, Like God, you're always going to look back on this year and wish you could do it again. And I know people were saying that's to be nice to say, you know, Wow, you've just had a year off work.
Speaker 1: You're in Australia. I found that really stressing.
Speaker 4: To be honest, because I was like, I'm only twenty twenty four. I can't have lived the best year of my life already, Like this can't be Yeah. But when I was looking at it, I was just about to go back into recruitment. You know, you only get twenty twenty five days on your leave. And I was like, yes, I've made the move to Australia, but I'm actually just going to be going back into my old life.
Speaker 1: And it didn't.
Speaker 4: Actually feel like I'd done that much to change it. So that was when I start to look at different ways I could earn money and on TikTok at the time, Camin was being promoted through various different women, like different body shapes, different backgrounds, and I thought, what if I was to give that go? So to start with it was about money, freedom and just getting control back in my life.
Speaker 3: How did you.
Speaker 5: Navigate doing that? I'm assuming you're in new bedroom. Yeah, how did you discuss that then with your husband? Because most husbands are not on board with the concept of their wife. Yeah, but suddenly becoming sick actually available at any level with a stranger.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 4: I had the conversation with him like, look, I've been seeing people on TikTok talk about camin and he was instantly supportive. And I know people take that as well, we just wanted your money or he just wanted to pimp you out and then you was going to separate.
Speaker 1: But the truth was you could to see.
Speaker 4: You know, I'd already done five years in recruitment in the UK.
Speaker 1: Didn't like it.
Speaker 4: Recruitment was, you know, not for me, and he didn't want me to be unhappy again, and he didn't want me to go back into a routine that I didn't enjoy. And I think because it was online, it was a much easier, softer way in It wasn't instantly like I want to go and sleep with Belli Legals and a thousand people. It was interactions with a stranger and in the comfort of my own home.
Speaker 5: Well, I think these things are often incremental, aren't they. I mean, where you end up at Z is not where you've started a day. So, but now I'm talking to you as a woman who has who made headlines around the world with having slipped with a thoy and fifty seven men in twelve hours. Yeah, if someone had said to you then, which was not that long ago, really now, that you would be doing that, what would your response to that have been.
Speaker 1: I probably would have laughed. I wouldn't have believed it.
Speaker 4: The confidence I had when I first started was very low. I guess I felt insecure. I wasn't confident. I Yeah, I just would have believed it. I would have thought, there's no way. I don't even enjoy sex that much. I don't have the confidence to do that, and I just wouldn't have thought it was true. So if I, if you're atomatic, kare well this is true, you are going to then go and sleep with a thousand people to make headlines world wide. Genuinely would be nothing but proud of myself. And I still am. Not only am I confident, I'm independent, I enjoy sex, but I've given myself a beautiful so I know other people would think you.
Speaker 1: Should be disgusted in yourself and you should.
Speaker 4: Be ashamed, but actually I'm really proud of the confidence I have and that the fun I have done what.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 5: More from my interview with Bonnie Blue right after this break, you are listening to no filter, which I'm sure is no surprise when you have interactions with people like I sawr the podcast that you did with Andrew Tate and another guy mate on or I.
Speaker 3: Don't know his name.
Speaker 5: The things, as I alluded earlier that has said to you are so horrendous that most people would wilt under them.
Speaker 4: When I did the matter what that guy's name is here was genuine, actually a hormorable person.
Speaker 1: He is the first person.
Speaker 4: So usually when I do a podcast run interview, they might say to me, oh, I think you're disgusted in or I think you're horrible, and I understand clickbait, I understand what makes good clips and what's going to help your podcast get fuse. Whereas that guy actually remained completely horrible to me off camera, and that is the first time that's ever happened, and I even said to him, you can start giving me respect. Your podcast will get the most amount of us. Just having me on you can give me respect. So I'm very different on and off camera. If you wanted to say to me, I actually think you're disgusted and you're very harmful for society.
Speaker 1: That's okay.
Speaker 4: Everyone can have their opinion, but I'd still expect us to be polite and nice to one another. And during that podcast, yeah, he was very much trying to get under my skin. But he was getting more angered the fact I wasn't reacting the fact every time he gave me a question and try to state a fact that I'm a disgust in horror or my family don't love me, or I'm in my ates, he was getting incredibly angry that I accept it or I was giving him a very straight answer and he wasn't able to take it well, which I think just continued to frustrate him, which then led him to be completely horrible off. Cameron actually say, if E could, he would have stown me to death.
Speaker 5: Yes, I'm curious because, like I said, most people would wilt under that kind of verbal assault. And don't get me wrong, we know, as you said yourself, that a lot of people are extremely disapproving, disappointed, whatever in your line of work. But I'm very curious about what it is in you that doesn't seem to feel the hurt in it.
Speaker 1: I think because it's the same, the same.
Speaker 4: Like I don't want to say the word ship, well so certain anyway, but you can see it's it's the same. Oh, it's the same ship over and over again. It's you're disgusting, you're a whore, your family don't love you. You look really old for your age, and it's in my head I break it down.
Speaker 1: I personally like the way I look.
Speaker 4: I don't think I look old, But if someone else wants to say I look old, that's fine. I'm not really going to argue with you. I've got better things to be doing. A slot, Yeah I am. I do sleep around family. I've got an amazing family. I'm speaking to them all the time and we make the most of my memories. So every time they're saying things which they claims the statement and is true, I know the truth, so I can't be offended by something. If it was something that was true, then yeah, probably it might become hurtful over time. But it's things that aren't true, and I know the truth, and people will always claim they know my family better than me.
Speaker 1: They've never spoken to them.
Speaker 4: Half the time, they don't even know their names, So it's like, how can I listen to you when you don't know the truth? But I do, and I think that's why I'm just it just goes over my head because people are wanting me to react. I know what I do to most people is disgusting and repulsive and they could never imagine themselves doing it.
Speaker 1: I've accepted that.
Speaker 4: I've accepted I'm different for enjoying that, and I'm always open to people as opinions. So I just don't like it when people state what they're saying as facts because I'm the one with these people when I know they're not disgusting and I know I'm not weird for enjoying my interactions with them, and it's all opinionator based. But the facts are that I'm not eighty, i do have a loving family, and I'm not traumatized. So the rest of it is just people wanting a reaction, which is something I'll never give them.
Speaker 5: Emotionally, it makes sense that you would develop this exoskeleton, but also physically, I think the reason that most paeople are so shocked, horrified insert appropriate response. By what you do is because most women have a relationship with their bodies. That is kind of like if we've had vigorous six with one man for a night, or we've had to change tampons a lot during a day, we're like, oh, we're kind of tender and whatever on and fifty seven men is not even conceivable doing wrong.
Speaker 4: I can have sex with one person it hurts. I'm like, actually, I want to stop. Same with tampons. You won't see me put in a tampon and unless I need to, I'll just put tissue in my pants. Like I completely get it that you can have sex with one person and it can hurt, And that still happens for me. But during the thousand there was so much that went into that. There was so much adrenaline, so much excitement, something I'd wanted to do for so long.
Speaker 1: For me, it was kind of like a marathon.
Speaker 4: I mean, I joke asay, I went through a lot of races that day, which I did, but it's not something I could do every day. I would hurt and it would be damaging for my body. But for doing it for one day, for twelve hours. Yes, it's crazy, but I know when I've been dating before or had a good sex life, sometimes I would have been having sex with that guy for four or five hours and not thought anything of it. So, yes, having sex for twelve hours with those different men is kind of crazy. But when people go on honeymoons and stuff, sometimes I'm in the bedroom all day, no enough, having sex. And really it's not that different to having loads of different sizes.
Speaker 5: I think it's pretty different. I think I can only imagine, but to me, it sounds pretty different. And my visceral response is that it's very different. But for you, it doesn't seem to be very different. And I guess I'm asking how did you come to this point?
Speaker 3: Where were you when you had it?
Speaker 5: Almost well, where were you when you first had the idea? And who do you share those ideas with? Was it your idea or was it someone around a table? Is it someone who's managing you or collaborating with you?
Speaker 4: I so obviously started off doing schoolies three years ago, and I think it was like thirty something people I slept with realized how well schoolies went, and then went and did the American version, which is spring Break and slept with like one hundred and thirty people in two weeks, and during spring break, I actually shared my room number online on the last night and there was a queue of nineteen spring breakers and that was when I had my first gang bank, my first large interaction, and it was actually so much fun. We was laughing. Some of them couldn't get hard, some of them was finishing really quickly, some of them was just there to encourage their friends. And I was like, this isn't what I thought a gang band would be. I still thought, even though I was a sex work at the time, that that would be a bit probably bit intimidating and having nineteen men, you know, in a room. But I was actually laughing the whole time and realized, this isn't you know. A gang mind is what you make it, and it's the same with sex. It's what you make it. It doesn't have to be hard if you don't want it hard. It can be very passionate if that's the way you want it. And that's when I started to change my opinion on gang bangs and large interactions with people. I then went in diod freshes in the UK and that was like one hundred and fifty people, and I was like, at what point do I just admit I want to sleep with as many people as I want.
Speaker 1: So from spring Break to fresh.
Speaker 4: As, my plan was to build a big name for myself because I wanted to do a thousand and it was actually a journalist at the time called Joe who worked for Daily Start at the time, and he kept I kept doing a lot of interviews with him and he was like, God, you're sleeping with more and more people all the time.
Speaker 1: Would you ever go for the world record?
Speaker 4: I didn't know at this moment in time a world record was even a thing. I didn't know a woman had tried to sleep with X amount of people within twelve hours. Straight after that call, I was searching it. I was like, what is this record? What is you know, the most amount of people that has been slept within a day. So it was back in March twenty twenty four when the idea originally came around, but it was not something I could do straight away. It's one thing saying you're going to do it, it's another thing mentally being ready for it and also having a thousand people cure up for you. It's not easy and there's a lot of logistics that go behind it. So yeah, Throughout twenty twenty four, I continued building a name for myself, continued doing gang bangs, different sizes, sleeping with strangers. So I was very familiar with what interactions can be like, what happens, and how to conduct myself, how to give people a good experience. And at the start of January, very quick turnaround. To be honest, I said to my team, I want to go for the world record this month, and two weeks later I did exactly that. So it was I say, a quick turnaround. It was from the you know, I was like, Okay, I want to get it done this month. But it was in my mind for a long time and something I'd spoken about anyone that was around me, friends, family, people I'd worked with. I'd always say, I want to do this in the future.
Speaker 5: When you mention your friends and family, Yeah, Obviously along the way with the evolution of well from Tea into Bonnie, you have had to navigate that with your family as well, your mom and your dad, and you're always at pains to point out that you had a very happy childhood and upbringing, not beset by trauma, which a lot of people like to win.
Speaker 4: Fortunate, but a lot of sex workers do come out and say I've had a badult bring in, or I've done this because of trauma or for whatever reasons people do it. But yeah, I've fortunately a lot of time sex workers, you're just assumed you have daddy issues.
Speaker 3: So how were your parents?
Speaker 5: I know that they're part of your team now, or that your mummy is part of your team, how were your parents initially when you had the conversation with him about with them about the work that you were doing, and as it progressively got more and more extreme.
Speaker 4: For sure, they first found out by sex tape being lead to them. I was always going to tell my parents, but I was still as I mentioned, when I first started, I didn't really know what I was doing. I didn't know if I was going to enjoy yet. I didn't know if the it was going to give me freedom, and I wanted to know what it was going to offer me and if I was going to enjoy it before saying to my parents, Hey, this is what I do, but these are the benefits.
Speaker 1: I enjoy it.
Speaker 4: And you know that was taken from me by a video being leaked and my mom was very shocked. She had always seen me dressed in a suit working in an office, so then to hear your daughter's a sex worker. She thought maybe I was having money issues, maybe someone was telling me to do it.
Speaker 1: But I think that's because very old school thinking.
Speaker 4: You know, often with sex work, it was someone telling you to do it, or it was for quick money. At the time, I reassured them as much as I can, as much as I could, sorry, say, look, I'm choosing to do this. I'm wanting to get freedom in my life. I wanted to get flexibility. It's actually not what you think. A lot of the time, I'm just selling photos and videos of myself.
Speaker 1: My mom said, look, I.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't choose this for you, but if it's something you want to do, it's going to make you happy. Were those shocked, I think, yeah, I think a shot would be the crept word. But it was more because I was classes very innocent. You know, I had always worked really hard in the office.
Speaker 1: Everyone had always had a lot of respect for me.
Speaker 4: I worked hard from a young age, had a nice car, brought a house early.
Speaker 3: You were a dancer. Dancers work hard.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I you know, from especially from an outside perspective, I look like the perfect order, hard working, traveling I was independent and in good money, well not good money, but especially compared to my friends that say, just did an admin job. So yeah, shocks and more just confused, And I don't blame them. It's you know, being a adult content creator that makes sexual content is a lot more normal now and not always understood. But it's a lot easier to understood because it's so spoken about. But for my parents that don't really go on social media and didn't know much about adult content, for sure, they was a bit confused to start with.
Speaker 5: Do you think And I know that your mum has said this, and that she's spoken about the fact that you're very happy and that you live our fulfilling life, and that she has actually gone so far as to say if most people were offered the money to do this, they would also do it. Yeah, which is not strictly the case, because the world is full of beautiful women who aren't sex workers, who also have money trouble paying their bills.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can be beautiful and still not earn money. They as loads of sex workers, I know, but they just don't know much money because.
Speaker 1: It's not just about sex.
Speaker 4: You've got to market yourself, you've got to understand your audience, you've got to understand social media. So there's a lot more people that would want to do it. And when I meet a lot of women, they would love to do it, but they're too scared of the judgment. They're too scared of what people think about that. So people want to do it, they're just or not not everyone's brave enough. And that's completely fine. Like you can't. I've always said with this job, I really dislike the sex workers that do this, happy to take the money and then they do nothing but complain about it. You can't go into this blame in the industry and blame on your subscribers, perhaps not in your confidence, because.
Speaker 1: You've got to manage that yourself.
Speaker 4: And you can't just be a sex worker and not clever enough to understand that it's like doing any job and then complaining I have too much stream.
Speaker 5: When you talk about judgment, this is an interesting ideological perspective. I guess is that do you see judgment as just purely an external force.
Speaker 3: That can have a.
Speaker 5: Negative impact on you, or do you also believe that there's an inherent sense of self worth or dignity or whatever in people.
Speaker 4: To me judgment, it's just people's opinions. It's not statements, it's not fact. It's just what people think about you. And that's the sort of truth of it is. Everyone's got different things, they believe, different morals, different things they would or wouldn't do, And I completely respect that, and I think more people should respect what I choose to do because I'm not really bothered what other people do. But there's a lot of people that make it their whole personality and get so angry by what I do. But when you break it down, I choose to do this, I'm happy, and me being happy often is what frustrates more people because they want to see me upset. They want to see me saying I'm traumatized, and it's crazy that they say they care so much, you know about oh, my god, her well being, she's not okay, she shouldn't be doing this. But you're also in the same sentence saying how much you hate me, So you can't really be that worried about our wellbeing.
Speaker 5: But also, you have played your own part in that, because you have, by your own admission, gone out of your way to rage baits, particularly women.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 4: But the reason it doesn't offend me is because it's not true. So when I'm saying, oh, look, if you're a middle aged parent and you're just staying at home and you're not pleasuring your husband, there reason sometimes they're getting so frustrated. It's because they look in the miror they're like, she's describing me. So it's not my fault if what I'm saying is true to you, Because I know if I ever saw a video saying oh, if you're a twenty six year old that's got no motivation in life and you just sit and complain about it, wouldn't even stress me out because it has no correlation to me. There's nothing which is similar to that video to my truth. So these people that get so offended, it's because it's hitting too close to home.
Speaker 5: It depends also, I think on what your perspective of sexualities as well. Do you believe that sexuality, I mean, we all know that there's that carnal, animalistic aspect to sexuality that's probably pure pleasure. Do you believe that there's a spiritual aspect to sexuality?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: Ah, To me, it's just very simple. If you want to have sex with someone, you have sex with someone. If you enjoy your public continue to do it. But there's not sort of like a bigger picture, bigger image.
Speaker 1: I sort of believe in it.
Speaker 3: Wow, oh that's so interesting.
Speaker 5: So then if you go back to your first romantic when you were fourteen, when you first got with the man who later on became your husband, and you first had that sexual desire for each other and you acted on that, did you not have feel that you were communing at some that there was a great intimacy towards that wasn't just physical.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'd say there was a connection, but I wouldn't be saying like, oh, spiritually were combined and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: I'd say, yeah, we had a connection.
Speaker 4: Yes, I fancied him at the time, but in terms of the whole spiritually and everything else that people like to talk about is.
Speaker 1: Not really something I believe in.
Speaker 4: If you've got a connection with someone, amazing, but I don't overcomplicate it.
Speaker 5: When you got married, did you what vows did you take? Like and was there a consideration at the time.
Speaker 4: I think it was just the basic ones. I can't really remember my wedding well, it wasn't really a wedding. It was just a very basic what's the word like registry office?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, it's like a civil Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean it's in a nice building.
Speaker 3: But and why did you decide to get married?
Speaker 1: Good question.
Speaker 4: I At the time, I've been with my partner a very long time. I you know, couldn't imagine my future without him. But I think looking back, it was more couldn't imagine my future without him because I've been with him from major of fourteen, and you know, from majors to fourteen to sort of twenty one, that's when you grow a lot as a person. You either start to become independent and you can't really remember your life. I can't from like under the age of ten too much, like the odd memory comes to mind. But I couldn't really remember my life before him. So for me, it was just Okay, I'm going to be with this person for the rest of my life. We brought a how together was relocating to Australia, and naturally, society at that point when you've been with someone so long makes you think the next step is marriage. And of course I think I was trying to follow what I thought happiness was. You know, everyone gets married and it's like, oh wow, that's amazing, you're so happy, And looking back, I don't think I was that happy, but I was trying to go through all the emotions that would bring me happiness.
Speaker 5: When we talked earlier about people being angry at you, yeah, do you understand why that is?
Speaker 4: For sure, But often it's a lot of lies. I get a lot of hate for being apparently a predator or a groomer, and a lot of people be like, oh my god. I mean some people make up and say I see it with sixteen year olds, completely not true, and I actually think it's quite sickening in their head that they actually go on places like TikTok and make up stories which aren't true, just try and pat me in a bad image. But I see with eighteen year olds that are consenting, but people really like to pretend it's a blurred line. And to me, there's a lot of things which people can be confused about. But if someone has consented to being in a video and they're above the legal age, it's legal, and the answer is yes, it's fine. So when people like to make out this confusion, really it's more confut uson of how viacoms that conclusion.
Speaker 5: We'll continue this conversation with Bonnie Blue in just a moment. This is no filter, you know, because of that barely legal aspect of your work. For instance, the girls that have been involved in the Schoolgirl when they all dressed like schoolgirls. Yeah, if one of those girls was to come to you and say in subsequent years, that was really damaging to me. I felt at the time like I had agency, but in retrospect, I actually think that was very damaging to my life. Would you feel any responsibility towards them?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: Do all those girls that was in that video was above the age of twenty. They dress young and have made their whole personalities about making themselves either dress as a schoolgirl, make themselves look younger. I've been selling sex tape for multiple years beforehand.
Speaker 1: What they was.
Speaker 4: Doing was exactly the same thing they've already been doing, just live, which is why on and off camera I said to him, let me know if you if it's anything you feel uncomfortable with, talk to them through exactly what was going to happen in depth. Let them know multiple times if you don't feel comfortable or you want to break anything like that, please let me know. So it might seem like it was an intimidating experience, But for anyone that has ever worked with me, whether they're dressed up as a schoolgirl or whether they're you know, fourties of you know, in their fifties, they will only ever say I would beyond professional and reassuring.
Speaker 5: My question is more probably about something that you've spoken about yourself, the changes that a person often enacts in the course of their life. For instance, when you got married, you're a very different person now than you were in consequently have outgrown that marriage. Is that people can make decisions that are not necessarily always in their best interest.
Speaker 3: And what.
Speaker 5: Responsibility do you ever feel towards another person. I mean, it's a societal equation, really, that's how society functions.
Speaker 4: They're not my responsibility. My responsibility is on that day. I mean, if they said to me in any year's time, look, I'm really struggling. I don't like this video being out there, I would remove the video. Like, yes, these chances it's still leaked and it's still going to be out there, but I would do what's within my power to, you know, make sure they feel good, but they're also not stupid, and I can't be the person to educate every single person on the fight. If you do this video with me today, you might come to regret it in two years time. You know, you were taught from a very young age that you could do something today and later regret it, and that could be at any stage in life. But you can't live your life thinking what if I regret this in the future. You might as well just stay indoors and not do anything, because you could go on a night out with your friends and then really embarrass yourself.
Speaker 1: So you can't live your life thinking of what I very regret this.
Speaker 4: As long as you go into things, and at the time, if that day you feel comfortable with it and you're confident and you feel good, really you might look back and think that, okay, that wasn't the smartest of moves. But as long as you feel okay and there's nothing else I can do. I can't be responsible for everyone, and I think a lot of people try and put that responsibility on me. Apparently I'm not a good role model, or you know, I should be responsible for sex education, or I shouldn't ever do rough sex in case someone else does that to somebody else, you know, another woman, and it's not my responsibility. I can talk about what I enjoy and the rest is really isn't my problem.
Speaker 5: You know, when you've said things like you've looked at me and who were waiting to fuck you?
Speaker 3: Or whatever?
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you've said you've enjoyed you enjoy seeing the wedding rings in the queue.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah. Obviously part of that is, you know, to anger people and prostraight people. But then the other part of it is being able to pleasure someone that might not be in a happy marriage, or being able to give something someone that they might not be getting elsewhere. And to me, if they're already sleeping with somebody else, they're already doing it. And yes, I don't mind cheating, but the relationship has already broken down, probably way before they've gotten my queue.
Speaker 1: So I'll talk about it.
Speaker 4: And yeah, I'll be the one to be blamed if the woman was to find out he had sex with me, But that blames not on me. It's on the both of them for not communicating they're not happy again. I can't take responsibilities for people marriages breaking down.
Speaker 5: I can't take responsibility for that, But I'm wondering if you've had in the interim since your own marriage has broken down, if you've had cause to reflect upon that differently.
Speaker 1: No, my.
Speaker 4: Marriage, yes it broke down, but it actually broke down in a nice way. We just grew apart and no longer loved each other. So it's very different to you know, marriage that has stayed together and then start to cheating on one another.
Speaker 5: And I know you say you grew apart, but you're because it seems like so many of the decisions that you were making you were making together.
Speaker 1: No, he actually told me don't do school? Is you know not?
Speaker 4: Because I mean, as soon as I did it, and he saw the benefit in terms of money, he was like, one hundred percent do it. But he thought, you know, at this point, I'd never dealt with the news. I never dealt with backlash, and of course someone close to they want to protect you, so he wasn't sure how it'd be perceived. He wasn't sure if I'd mentally be able to handle it. So the people around me never actually encourage what I did. There was completely supportive, but people were scared, you know, I might damage a reputation.
Speaker 1: Instead, I mean, you could say I've got.
Speaker 4: Damaged reputation, but it also allowed me to grow and realize what I enjoyed.
Speaker 5: So are you saying that his mind was changed by the money?
Speaker 4: I mean at this point we'd already you know, he was living back in the UK. I was in Australia, so we hadn't officially split, but we wasn't we wasn't sort of together.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it was more.
Speaker 4: I mean, once you could see I could deal with it mentally and physically. He was supported of that anyway. But yeah, the obviously the money also helped.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: I ask you this as well, because I've been married for over twenty years, right, And it's not when I said it's not.
Speaker 3: Easy to be married.
Speaker 5: What I mean is just as life is not easy, that there will be times when you are together and there are times when things are difficult, and there are times when one.
Speaker 3: Of you is here and one of you is there. Yeah, and it seems to me.
Speaker 5: Particularly cruel some of your jobs towards women, And I'm struck by why you would be so particularly cruel to women.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not I always say, it's not actually that I hate women. It's more that's where all my hate comes from. When I first started this, I never made videos saying I want to sleep with your husband, or I think women are judgmental, and you know I'm going to sleep with your son.
Speaker 1: Once I started doing.
Speaker 4: Belly Legal content, yes, I had a look at the comments and it was majority, like over ninety percent women that were just giving me nothing but hate on my appearance.
Speaker 1: The way I looked, I did say, and I was.
Speaker 4: Disgusting, and I realized, Okay, these women are giving me so much hate, but they don't actually know the truth. They've just sort of seen one rage bait, you know, a video of me saying I'm going to see it with the bare illegal, and then made up this whole other story in their head. And I very quickly realized, I'm going to make more videos off the back of this one to show your hate comments. Actually I'm going to have the last laugh. But also, women spend a lot more time on social media. Yes, you know you don't ever have You don't go on a comment section and see men arguing about someone's appearance, Oh god, that guy looks old, or you know, you just don't see which is funny because women are also the first ones to say, let's support women, let's do this.
Speaker 1: It's the women that give me the hate.
Speaker 4: And I understand why you'd look at what I say about women now and go, obviously you're going to get the hate. But really it's the women that started this. It's just I finished it. They was the ones that was internely judging my appearance, appearance, what I did, saying I'm disgusting, I should be ashamed, and a massive long list of hate it was given me. And I was like, actually, I'm I'm going to run with this hate, and I continued to do so, and what I say can come across harsh, but it is true. I do sleep with husbands, and I just market it well as well. The husbands honestly don't really see them tiktoks and say, oh my god, yep, I'm going to go to.
Speaker 1: It because she's just said something bad about my wife.
Speaker 5: Well, also that's a there's also this sacrecy with me about their aspect of their sexuality, and that's of course what what is very hurtful and confronting to women as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so with the like with the women, it's not that I hate them my you know, women are brilliant. But it's also the women that sit there and get so wound up, the ones that are the first person to hate women, bitch a lot. We like to pretend women are nothing, but this amazing and massive list were saying a lot of the time that is true. Also, women are the most picty, judgmental people you'll come across. I've never you know, I've got a lot of male friends. If, however, they've gone to the pub or bid in group chats with them, You'll never see them screenshotting someone in someone's Instagram post and comments on their outfit, what they're wearing, and what they're doing.
Speaker 1: They don't care.
Speaker 4: They've got better things to be doing. But the same women that say they support women, it's the same ones that will drag you down behind your back. And the difference is, I'm very vocal and I don't do my things beyond my back. I'm not sleeping with anyone's husband behind the back. I'm actually telling you I'm doing it. So yeah, you could say it looks like I hate women, but actually I'm just very truthful in doing what other women do. But it's just usually behind someone else's back.
Speaker 5: Who are the women in your life. So you've got your sister and your mum. Who are your friends, who's your posse?
Speaker 4: So I've got a small friendship group, and I've always kind of had the same friendship group, never been bothered about having a massive group of friends because I've always found it quite pitchy. And sometimes the more people that are in your circle, the more this seems to be arguments and I just can't I can't be bothered with that, to be honest, And I never have cared to go out my way to comment on someone's appearance or how many friends they've got, how many followers they've got, and.
Speaker 1: I just find it petty.
Speaker 4: But a lot of girls, that is their personality and that is, you.
Speaker 1: Know, the only things they can speak about.
Speaker 4: So I've always had a small friendship group of girls, but naturally got along with men a lot better because I'm very outdoorsy. My interests are camping, fishing, surfing, anything that involves water.
Speaker 1: Role.
Speaker 5: The reason that I asked, though, is because you've had this trajictory now where you have gone. You've become famous, and you know there's often a tendency for the world of the famous person to then become encapsulated by people who are standing sentry for them and they're on the payroll. So now your family is on the payroll. Who are the people in your life that are not on the payroll? And I asked that not in the sense of judging you for that, because there's generosity inherent in that that I recognize. But then who are the people that will speak truth to the power of your enormous earning capacity.
Speaker 4: So I've got a group of friends I'm not going to name, just because you know, often I could say one thing and the next month the press outside the house knocking on their door. But I do have a group of friends. They're not on the payroll. But even if going back to my family, like they're on the pay well, not to force them to say the proud of me, but anyone that loves their family and has come from a good family, if they start earning good money, why on earth would you send your family to work when you could, you know, help them out. So it's often perceived as, oh, my family and need support me because I pay them. No, I pay them because I love them and I've had a good, good relationship with them, and I continue to do so, and why could you ever look at someone that is, you know, working really hard, full time job.
Speaker 1: And giving their time to someone else.
Speaker 4: I want to help them out, and like often I'm not saying you're risting it, but it gets twisted like, oh, the people around you the only care because they're on the payroll. A lot of the people I am with all the time. A lot of people i'm with now aren't on the payroll. It's you know, do I help people out?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: Because shockingly I'm actually a nice person and I, you know, will do anything for anyone that's supportive and nice, and I'm in a position where I can.
Speaker 5: I don't mean that that's not nice, But what I mean is, as you know from your mother's own mouth, that money has a power to transform the way that you feel about things. So if do you know what I mean, so that perhaps their parental concerns might be compromised by the money, not that you're doing it to control what they I.
Speaker 4: Think money, as much as we'd like to say, it doesn't buy happiness, it does. It's given me freedom, flexibility, and it's given me time. It's allowing them to change their opinion on it because I'm not stuck in an office all day every day complaining about it. So the money, I have traveled the world this year. I have gone to more countries than I could have even imagined. So the money is something that's allowed me to do a life I've always wanted to do. So yeah, it has helped them change their opinion. And because they see online I get hate, I get death threats.
Speaker 1: I have secure with.
Speaker 4: Me now And if I was doing that whilst sat, you know, just in my bedroom twelve hours day, all day every day, they were like, look it, it's not worth it. It's not adding not because you know, you're giving so much of your time and your body to receive death threats and hate and you're not being able to travel and experience the world.
Speaker 1: But that's not the case.
Speaker 4: And they also see how I deal with the hate mentally don't care, so they are able to see actually this might be.
Speaker 3: But you don't care.
Speaker 5: But it seems, as we discussed earlier, it seems like you're wired differently.
Speaker 4: I think it's because I lived the life the reason why. And I'm sure even perhaps yourself look at it and it'say, how is she not affected?
Speaker 1: How is she not bothered by the hatred.
Speaker 4: But I live this life like I've woken up today in Balley, beautiful Villa.
Speaker 1: I've got some friendsis, some people I work with.
Speaker 4: There's about eight straight dogs I've been feeling in the garden, and I just think my life is so beautiful. So because I'm the one living it, it's very easy for me to understand how I deal with the hate. And if more people could be a fly on the wall of what I actually get up get up to day to day, I think their opinion would change quite quickly.
Speaker 1: I'm not on the.
Speaker 4: Streets begging for barely legals and.
Speaker 1: Husbands all the time.
Speaker 4: And often when I'm making these rage baked tiktoks, sometimes I have to stop in between because I'm laughing, or we say something and we actually laugh at the video because we know it's going to frustraight people. Twelve hours later, it's on the front page of the news and everyone's so angry, and I've actually just made that video in a five star hotel with my friends around me, and we've actually just had a laugh.
Speaker 3: Why do you do it.
Speaker 4: For views to be able to continue to grow, I would never have been able to achieve sleeping with a thousand people if it wasn't for the women. The women are not my target audience, but they are the ones that will reshare my tiktoks, the ones that will build the comment sections, the ones that show how fustrated they are, which escalates the press, and within that it's been able to allow me to build a bigger name for myself and sleep with more men. You know, if you're chatting about me in your house, your husband's going to gradually start over here and then he's going to go out his way to search me, whether that's in the bedroom with box of tissues or whether it's just social media.
Speaker 1: Are in the news.
Speaker 4: Not everything I do is rage bait. There's a lot I do that's not, but it's very quick for me. It's very quick marketing. And also it's having like the last laugh. You know, even though I'm not offended by the hate comments, I'll see a hate comment. I think I'm just going to do you over on this one.
Speaker 5: You know, outside of your work, which you're obviously very immersed in that at the moment, how do you see your life beyond? Is there a life beyond or is this something that you will continue to do.
Speaker 4: I think there's always going to be some part of Bondy Blue which stays forever. At the moment, there's definitely no end day. I'm not working towards a five year plan. I know, like a lot of sex workers will do sort of five years or even a couple of years and then leave the industry.
Speaker 1: For me, because I've.
Speaker 4: Been able to implement it so well into my life and being able to live a life alongside this, I don't ever see it as I need a break, or I need to book in someone your leave, or I need to think of retiring. I might not always do crazy stunts, but especially for the next few years, I've got nothing but bigger and bigger plans. But if I ever wake up one day and change your mind, I'm like, I'm not enjoying it.
Speaker 1: I will just stop. There's no pressure from anyone.
Speaker 4: I've got enough money to retire, so at the moment, it's just focused on am I remaining happy.
Speaker 1: If so, I'll continue to do it.
Speaker 5: I meant more personal in terms of your personal do you you feel the need or a desire to have a relationship and a romantic relationship.
Speaker 4: Not at the moment, but in the future, Yes, I cand of imagine myself settling down. It's just not a priority at this moment in time. And I used to think to be happy, to be fully happy, you need to be with a partner, and you need to have a boyfriend. For anyone that's been in a long term relationship or gone through a break on, you realize just because you're in a relationship doesn't always mean you've got happiness. Often the married ones are looking at the single ones thinking I'm a little bit jealous, And then the single ones are looking at the married ones and you know also feel like I wish I had that. So being in a relationship at this moment in time wouldn't bring me any extra happiness.
Speaker 1: My heart is already completely full.
Speaker 5: Was it an interesting moment for you when your husband started going out with your former publicist, Like, how was that within the team more within you personally or did that not a thing?
Speaker 1: No, jenery, just not bothered.
Speaker 4: Like always said to my partner, I would love you to move on and be happy. And I think anyone that's split up from a previous partner, when you've been with him so long, you actually just want them to be happy. And I think because I moved on mentally such a long time ago and start focusing on myself and making myself happy, I just wanted my partner to do the same. So it's lovely that he's been able to do that.
Speaker 5: But do you not feel the absence of the person that's known you the longest since you were fourteen? Do you not feel the absence of him in your circle? Or is it did it feel like a natural trajectory?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: For me, there's people around me now that know me more than he will have ever known me when you're fourteen. To me, I was so young, I wasn't not that I wasn't a person. I very clearly was, But you're very much probably my mom and dad's personality mixed into one, and you're just you know, I wasn't.
Speaker 1: Hard to explain. When you're fourteen, you're not.
Speaker 4: A you know, a form and growth person of personality and knowing all your interests and hobbies and what you want to do in life. So just because you knew me at fourteen doesn't mean you actually know me. So I don't feel like i'm missing having that person around I've never.
Speaker 3: But he's been with you until last year or.
Speaker 4: Twenty twenty three he left Australia and that was the start of the year. So yeah, I mean, I've never been happier. You know, most happiness I've ever had, the most memories I've ever made, is made over the last three years.
Speaker 3: Do you consider yourself feminist?
Speaker 4: I never liked this question because if I say yes, You've got all the women crying at me telling me I'm not. But to me, I don't look too much into labeling myself or putting myself in a certain box because saying you're a feminist now you've either got to be an extreme feminist or you can't be one all. Apparently the people that you know talk about it, they're so protective about anyone else to saying they're a feminist. But I believe that women are equal. They should be able to do what they want. They're in control of their bodies, and I'm very grateful that there's many women that have fought allow me to do what I do now because I'm not being controlled by anyone. I'm very independent and yeah, I am grateful, so for that, I'd fall in the feminist category. But it seems to frustrate people a lot that I you know, say I fall into that section.
Speaker 5: What do you if you had to describe your worth or your contribution hard because I didn't do this outside of your sexual work, what would it?
Speaker 3: What hell would you describe?
Speaker 4: I mean, it's always hard to describe. I guess you're worth But for me, I don't know. I guess it's hard to work, but hard to work. But there's no one that's in my close circle that wouldn't say I'm not worthy of their time. Or I'm actually a really nice person to have around, very generous, very thoughtful.
Speaker 1: So I'm not.
Speaker 4: Sectioned as just a sex worker. I'm not just the one that has sex with someone and that's it. I have a whole personality aside from that.
Speaker 5: You know, because you've made such a name for yourself, for instance, with A thousand or the Bering people or whatever, do you feel pressure to constantly escalate what you're doing to keep generating that interest.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: I find it amazing that I have such open space to be creative, to think of no ideas, to do things I want to do. No, it's not going to stop at A thousand, but it doesn't mean I'm going to go and do another thousand anytime soon. But I love being in control of my body, doing what I enjoy and being creative with it. Like I said, if I go back to my first game bang you ever did, it was really fun, it was interactive. It wasn't what I thought, And I want to be able to continue having sex. It's not always going to be about numbers or you only get forty seconds. It's about actually just having fun, and it's going to always be kept as simple as that. Things can very easily get overly complicated, and I want to strip it back and have fun and just sort of celebrate life, sex and having pleasure.
Speaker 5: There must be aspects and moments where it's not fun and where you're like, oh, this is not right.
Speaker 4: I've never thought in my head this is not right. These definitely times I get frustrated, I'm singled out. I'm treated differently, not just from you know, either people or content creators, but from different platforms and what I get told, you know, everyone's treated the same.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm you know, treated differently.
Speaker 4: That part, I guess one is actually not right, but never in terms of the sex. It's more just the fact I get treated differently across platforms and even from the government occasionally. So yeah, it's that's frustrating, But the actual sex side of it, it's never crossed my mind that this is this isn't right, or this isn't fun.
Speaker 5: As a result of the controversies. Yeah, and the stance, do you feel fulfilled?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I honestly have never been happier, never felt more fulfilled in my life. And that's half from the job and being able to do what I do, and the other half from what it provides me with being able to travel and make new memories. But my life, like I said, I'm already living my dream and that actually angers more people they want me to more people would like me if I sat here and cried right now said actually I don't enjoy it, it's too much. I regret doing this, but never ever been happier in my life, and I'm nothing but grateful, And I think that helps me never get angered and frustrated by the hate comments or the backlash I received, because everyone that gets to wake up peach day and experience my life.
Speaker 3: Will you say that you're living a dream?
Speaker 5: And some people that to like me, and that is the that is the.
Speaker 4: Due quickly to say I live a nightmare, But if you was to look at their life, I know not everyone wants to travel and make you crazy new memories. Some people are actually really like their routine, and that's fine, But a lot of them people that do say I live a nightmare. If I listed the countries I'd traveled to, if I had listed the memories I've made and the things I've been able to experience, they'd look at it differently. But the only look at my life is the girl that sat with a thousand people, the girl that has sex with strangers. And that's fine, but you're very small minded to not look at the bigger picture. And not everyone would enjoy the sex I have. But I'm confident enough to be able to say to a guy, actually, can you go a bit slower, a bit faster, can you, you know, move a little bit to the left. And because of that, I enjoy sex a lot more and I make a lot more memories.
Speaker 1: So they're quickly to say i'd have a nightmare.
Speaker 4: But if you actually put a fly on their wall compared to my wall and put it up as a show, I think you'd be quite quickly jumping into my room.
Speaker 5: So when you prejict forward five or ten years time. What does that life? What does Is it Bonnie Blues life or is it Tears life?
Speaker 3: What does that look like?
Speaker 4: Firstly, Bonnie Blue and Tier have really sort of merged into one. I don't really see like a difference. You know, I'm just happy in my life. Some people call me Bonnie, some people call me Tier, and I don't see a massive difference. But in terms of the future, no idea. Genuinely, I've always had a plan, especially when I was younger. It was very boring. I thought it was good. I'm like, by this age, I want to get engaged. I want to save up for a kitchen extension. I want to get it done by this date. Then I want to You know, you could have said to me what you do on Tuesday, four years time from now. I could have probably told you exactly where I was now. I don't even know where I'm going to be next week. And I really like that because I like the unknown. I like just being able to experience new things and it's not so planned.
Speaker 5: But you know, you have kind of a broad shape for yourself. Do you feel like I'm maternal calling? Do you see children in your future. You really love your dogs. I often think that that's an indicator of how people would be with babies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not in a wish to have children, yet I think I will in the future. At the moment, I keep thinking about having a farm, some cows. I'm obsessed with, fainting goats, rabbits, like the idea of having loads of animals somewhere by a beach. But yeah, long term, lots of animals, probably children, and I can imagine myself setting down.
Speaker 3: Thanks Bonnie Blue, Thanks Tia, thank you well.
Speaker 5: When we began this episode, we told you that we wanted to understand three things, what Bonnie Blue is doing, why she's doing it, and what it means for the rest of us, And in some ways we got answers. Bonnie was clear about the fact that she rage baits women on purpose. She knows that women's fury spreads.
Speaker 3: Faster than anything else online.
Speaker 5: She knows that outrage is her most powerful marketing tool, and she's willing to use that to her advantage. But beyond that, many of the questions we asked were met with detachment, compartmentalization, or a refusal to engage on the level that we hoped for which is not really surprising. We wanted to know whether she understands the implications of what she does, not just for women and girls, but for men and for the culture that's around sex, consent, entitlement.
Speaker 3: And power.
Speaker 5: We wanted to know whether she recognizes the misogynistic language she uses about women, whether she sees any broader harm, and.
Speaker 3: Whether she cares.
Speaker 5: And after speaking with her, it's clear Bonnie Blue is aware of the strategy or she invented the strategy. She's aware of the attention, she's aware of the outrage. But awareness is not the same as accountability, and strategy is not the same as reflection. We didn't come away from this interview with the sense that Bonnie is interested in interrogating her impact. What we did come away with was confirmed that her model works because we women respond loudly and viscerally to what she does, and the anger she provokes is not incidental.
Speaker 3: It is the point.
Speaker 5: There's no single conclusion to draw here, or a neat moral.
Speaker 3: In fact, there's an absence of morals.
Speaker 5: But perhaps the most important thing to take from this conversation is this, when someone builds a platform on women's rage, the question is not just who they are. It's what we choose to do with the feelings they provoke and what it makes us ask about the culture that we are living in. I'm Kate lane Brook and this is No Filter. The executive producer of No Filter is Naima Brown, the senior producer.
Speaker 3: Is Breed Player.
Speaker 5: Audio production is by Jacob Brown and video editing is by Josh Green. This episode was recorded at Session in Progress Studios and I'm your host, Kate Langbrook. I thank you so much for listening. Mamma Mia acknowledges the traditional owners of the land and waters that this podcast is recorded on