Speaker 1: These are the yeays of our lives. Busy and happy are not the same thing. We too rarely question what makes the heart seeing. We work, then we rest, but rarely we play and often don't realize there's more than one way. So this is the platforms to hear.
Speaker 2: And explore the stories of those who found lives. They adore, the good, bad and ugly, The best and worst day will bear all the facets of seizing your yea. I'm Sarah Davidson or a spoonful of Sarah, a lawyer turned funentrepreneur who swapped the suits and heels to co found Matcha Maiden and matcha Milk Bark cz.
Speaker 3: The Ya is a series of.
Speaker 2: Conversations on finding a life you love and exploring the self doubt, challenge, joy and fulfillment along the way.
Speaker 3: Hi, Bim bim, this is a lot. The's a lot happening at, so much going on.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Eas of our Lives, Lovely yighborhood. Thank you so so much for joining us for part two of our anonymous Q and a episode of Eyas of our Lives and is back at our home. She's been staying over and hasn't left and new element to this multi device thing that is happening right now. This is way and is stressed. We are looking through the remainder of your anonymous q and as on the laptop and and is on Instagram posting about us being on TikTok Live right now while we record. Because as some of you guys know, I have been a bit of a late bloomer to TikTok but have been having the garatous time and realize that going live is really fun.
Speaker 3: Oh goodness. And now my husband is oh my god, there's too many devices.
Speaker 2: Decline that I'm going to have to decline that You're going to have to text him to explain.
Speaker 3: He said, why, hello, Sarah.
Speaker 2: Okay, hold on, I just need to decline my husband one second.
Speaker 3: Okay. So we've been going through your questions.
Speaker 2: We will alsosly be taking some live from the beautiful TikTok Live audience who are joining us. This is a whole new world for me. But I thought I was too old for TikTok, but then I realized, actually, no one on TikTok kind of cares.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 2: It's so liberating. You know, you can just bebe you are it's so much fun.
Speaker 3: No, I've always loved TikTok. You know this, so you've been.
Speaker 2: Trying to peer pressure me on it for a while.
Speaker 4: In my defense, I said, go on it, and then you went on it, and then I laughed at you, and then you went off it because I laughed at you. And now you're back on it, and I fully support that, but I was laughing.
Speaker 2: Like with you. You are my most supportive friend except my first foray into the TikTok world during lockdown and I was doing dancing any yeah, like those people in their.
Speaker 3: Thirty videos are so cruy.
Speaker 2: So I literally you killed my Yeah, you were such an aja and I didn't come back on TikTok for a year.
Speaker 3: I know, I felt bad.
Speaker 4: I did really should because I'm you know, I'm so, I'm supportive of weird. I'm the weirdest person. But I think that it was It was the dance. But you can dance, which makes it sad because you can dance as in you as in like you can.
Speaker 2: Dance, So it's not as funny because I was actually trying, no, because I was actually putting myself out there questions.
Speaker 3: So guys, as you know this.
Speaker 2: Is part two of the Anonymous Q and a go back to the first episode or to the Anonymous Q and a highlight on Instagram where can see the answers we've done so far. This section is the fun one because this is the fast Fire. We've got fast Fire first and then a lifestyle section and then our normal neighborhood watch kind of run down on what's been going on.
Speaker 3: Yep, so we're gonna go straight into fast Fire. Yeah and cool.
Speaker 4: So first question, how do you say boundaries with people who ask personal questions?
Speaker 3: When are you gonna have baby?
Speaker 2: That is an amazing question, and I'm not probably the most moderate person to ask this of because I'm probably more at the open book end of the spectrum than most people's.
Speaker 3: So I don't really have those.
Speaker 2: Boundaries obviously, since I just asked people to submit anonymous questions about anything. I think the biggest thing is people often get upset when people don't respect their boundaries, but they've never communicated to them that those are their boundaries, so you kind of you know, like, I have clearly opened myself up so when people ask When people ask me personal questions, it's actually not fair for me to turn around and be like, why didn't draw the line anyway?
Speaker 3: So why are you supposed to know?
Speaker 2: So I think the biggest thing is if you don't, if you're maybe trying to conceive, or for whatever reason you don't want to be asked about when you're having your baby, I think you need to tell people. You need to tell the people around you who would be those people who will ask you, and let them know that you know, at the moment, I just don't want to talk about that topic because you can't. If they don't know, they can't know what's inside your brain. Yeah, So whatever boundaries you do set for yourself, I think first the first thing is decide where those boundaries are. How comfortable with you are you with sharing and how private do you want to be? Once you've just you need to let your people know. And then after that, if anyone kind of steps a little bit too far, you can just tell them. You can tell them in a really nice, compassionate way. Look, that's like even for me, I'm a pretty open book. But there are some things like people have asked my wage and things like that. I'm like, look, that's totally fair for you to ask. That's where my line is, and if you tell people gently, they generally respect what you're saying. So step one find where the boundaries are, because you know, we all have a different threshold for privacy and sharing, and then step two tell people about them and be okay with having like a bit of an awkward conversation for the sake of everyone knowing where they stand.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think that's fair because I think a lot of people say, ask me anything. I'm an open book, but open book is very different for many people.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I mean you, for example, are like, ask me about my bouse because I will answer live from the toilet.
Speaker 3: Ask me about a rector pro lapse, hemoroids.
Speaker 2: But you know, and I'm like, actually pretty open in the bottlely function area, like I've been sharing about the you know, pelviculture sound and a lot of kind of thing. But then randomly I find things like how much did you sell matromting for me?
Speaker 3: Personal that's private for me thing?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, so random who is your best friend?
Speaker 3: You asked this question? I did not ask this question.
Speaker 2: You totally answer this question, so it has to be here.
Speaker 4: I swear, I swear, think you promise, really, I did not ask this question.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: So guys, we are together a lot, and we also pre empt each other time, like when we really are like I'm easy, but one of us isn't easy, We're like, okay, pinky, promise you're actually easy. And we also have this random thing where it's like if there was an alien invasion and like aliens could overtake your body. This is a random how would we know that it was truly each other? So we have like what's it called any theft? Identity theft? We have like identity theft questions that we would ask each other that only we would not.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we tid me do something weird, like I did any theft any theft, like like like really really on things like how many plush toys would I have?
Speaker 3: Each other at your front doorstep?
Speaker 4: And I tried to figure this was the real Sarah or someone's pretending to be Sarah question.
Speaker 2: So I would be like if you had more than one cold saw, what would the congregation be called? Except it's on the podcast? True, Okay, that'd be different to that one anyway time you had the hemorhoys? Yeah okay, but yeah, and is definitely my sister best friend. Nick is my best friend, Paul is my best friend. I'm very very lucky to have, like I had six bridesmaids, I'm lucky to have a really beautiful range of close loved ones.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think you have. I know, I feel like you have a lot of best maids in very different eras of your life. But it's unfair to ask me. I know, was what did you? The question I asked was how loud are your farts? You did?
Speaker 2: Are they silent but deadly? Or are they loud? And I was like, you know the.
Speaker 3: Answers to next question are you and Anne sisters? Or how do you guys know each other?
Speaker 2: Okay, well we just answer that we're not actually sisters, although people do think that all the time, which is really really sweet and that says such a nice thing about our relationship. We've done a whole episode on how we met, called the Gallantines Episode, which was on Valentine's Day, and I will share the link to that because it takes an entire episode two. The story basically, I met her when she was six and she hasn't grown up much since then.
Speaker 3: But neither have I.
Speaker 2: So no, what does it say about me that my best friend's ten years old, them ten years younger than me.
Speaker 3: Well, and what does it say about you? It's like thirty.
Speaker 2: I make thirties jokes to you all the time.
Speaker 3: You're like, yeah, no, you always know you well.
Speaker 4: You do things like oh have you seen that movie? And I'm like, when was it made?
Speaker 3: My eighties?
Speaker 4: Yeah, like nineteen ninety and I'll be like it wasn't born and You're like, oh shit, But I don't think about age.
Speaker 3: You know that I'm not ages. Age is an abstract number twenty whatever. Guys.
Speaker 2: Also, I just had my first micro needling and I have no magup on because I can't for a couple of days because it was the first time. My facial lady was like, do you want to try something a little bit more like intense?
Speaker 3: And I was like, what are you saying? But you have such a good skin, what do MI so like?
Speaker 2: Just like these little fine lines and pigments, por size, all those kinds. You won't know about that for another decade, but when it comes you can.
Speaker 3: I just put up a.
Speaker 2: TikTok a couple of people ask for like a minivlog and what involves.
Speaker 3: So that just went out.
Speaker 2: Now, if anyone else is curious it's on there with all the close ups of what involved?
Speaker 3: Yeah, cool, what nationality is Nick?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: My god? Okay, TikTok people?
Speaker 2: How many people are on there?
Speaker 3: Two? Seven? There's seven people on here?
Speaker 2: Can you guys guess Nick's nationality? Because no one can ever guess it's seven.
Speaker 3: I feel like I've seen a lot of people join, but they must join, and then I.
Speaker 2: Think it goes up, down, up down. Also, Daisy and Judy are such beautiful, loyal TikTok live joiners.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 2: I love them so much. Guys, what do you think Nick is? Most people say Italian, Spanish or in Isra they thought he was Israeli, and Jordan they thought he was Jordanian. Like everywhere we've been except Africa, they thought that he was from there. And most people don't guess it.
Speaker 4: Okay, So should we come back to the end of this quick far circle back?
Speaker 2: But that's unfair the podcast listeners podcast listeners. Nick is half Singaporean and half Scottish, well Scottish Australian, so most people who are Singaporean pick it from a mile away, but people who don't come from an Asian heritage often like he's definitely European. They don't see any Asian. Yeah, fascinating Nixon.
Speaker 3: I feel like Nick's gotten like Italian a lot all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all the time. And also the quirkiest thing, which some of you guys want to already, is that his mum is the Singaporean one and she was also adopted from Asia into Australian family. What are the chances, Daisy just said, Wow, I would never have guessed, right, right, I forget to be honest, Nick decides from his Asian when he's not swings, really when swings, but convenience whichever argument he wants to win.
Speaker 3: H pretty much.
Speaker 2: How did you know that Nick was the one oh so cute so got it thirteen years ago? I don't even remember. I think we met at a We've done this story before as well, but the short story is we met at a nightclub, so not very classy. But the fact that we did meet in that context, and then from that day, like from the next day after the first time we were together, we were together twenty four seven for four weeks in a row. I did not leave his home. The fact that we didn't get sick of each other. We still had things to talk about. We just had the same like hopes and dreams for life. It was pretty much then. But then I went on exchange pretty much twice in the first eight months. I was away from maybe six of those months to two different countries, and that was like not, you know, that was a big no no. I was like, I don't want to read in a relationship. I just come out of a long term relationship, so would he. And then I moved to Europe and then he turned up at the airport because he was like, I.
Speaker 3: Don't want to lose He's whipped. That's what I knew was on.
Speaker 2: It was beautiful. He turned up literally at Paris airport and was like, I'm here.
Speaker 3: I couldn't do it. Such romance, such romance, I love it. He's like I knew she was the one the day after I mage that's probably what he tried to propose. Yeah, I remember at Uni.
Speaker 2: I said no because I was like, I'm way too young. And then he didn't ask me again for like seven years.
Speaker 3: Because everybody like ten years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I might was seven, but I was still like, was it seven, It's only been it had been by the time we got married. We got married on our ten year anniversary, which is cute.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fourteen guys with double ons do about three thousand of hundred likes. I went so lovely.
Speaker 4: It's much a say I understand social media because that's my thing.
Speaker 3: I just don't. I mean, it's because you're forty.
Speaker 2: Just like anyway, So one night episode, it's an episode, this comes out.
Speaker 3: We don't know why. It's one of my other.
Speaker 2: Not going to get through these questions.
Speaker 4: Have recently met someone and feel so different to prior relationships.
Speaker 3: It feels safe, secure and happy.
Speaker 4: However, getting those scared moments of whether this is it or whether I'm swept up.
Speaker 3: In a love fog.
Speaker 2: Oh that's beautiful. So this was the same person who asked how I knew Nick was the one, and someone recently in the last episode asked what do you do about fear of commitment? And I would just say, if you feel safe and love the first time, Like, fear is such a controlling emotion and it can really strip you in relationships, in businesses, in careers, in anything, strip you of things that could work out really well just because you're too worried that they might not work out well. But if you're willing to acknowledge that it could go badly. You have to acknowledge it cooker really well, and you would rather try and see rather than always wonder what it is if you don't want to be the reason that it didn't do well. So I would just embrace it and see what happened.
Speaker 4: Shoot your shut shoot you TikTokers would say, my god, shoot your shut down.
Speaker 2: God, this is an alien invasion. I've never heard you speak like stress.
Speaker 3: Okay, would you.
Speaker 2: Call these slow fire? Because sorry, I'll do the Sorry, It's okay, It's take your time.
Speaker 3: How a skeleton willson? Or someone's trying to say a joke?
Speaker 2: Okay, I need to punchline and then I'll share it here.
Speaker 4: How has your relationship been with alcohol after years of not having alcohol?
Speaker 2: Really amazing question. So I didn't drink for seven years after I got a dream of fatigue, and I really just didn't keep drinking, not because I like so.
Speaker 3: I recovered after about three years.
Speaker 2: I was fully able to tolerate, you know, cough and an alcohol again. But I just didn't go back to it because I said, until I miss it, or until I have the occasion. Why would I go back to something I haven't really missed. I really got out of the habit of drinking. I'd stopped needing it to get social confidence. I had to build a lot of those kind of skills that I'd never had to build before. And it wasn't until my thirtieth and then our wedding that I thought I would like to toast and have a champagne. So maybe I'll just have a drink again. And I think that break from especially in the pivotal age of your like mid twenties, to have learned how to do that without alcohol means I have such a great relationship with it now.
Speaker 3: I drink very occasionally.
Speaker 2: It's very much based on when I actually feel like a drink rather than social construct or habit or because everyone else is. So it totally changed how I kind of view the role about Coohol in my life.
Speaker 3: I could do a whole episode of that.
Speaker 2: By the way, if anyone else has questions about society, totally.
Speaker 3: We should have done it for dried July.
Speaker 2: What it's still July next week? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okayo Google googool Suggestions for those who struggle with networking at conferences.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, so networking is the hardest topic ever in business, in careers. It's so awkward. Even really confident extrovert of people find it uncomfortable. But it is also the most necessary and I think the most powerful thing you can do to build a dream your dream life is it's the people around you. The biggest thing I say, and you've heard me say this before and is break the circle. Like you know that awkward thing where you're standing in a circle and everyone's are in a conversation and you what are you doing.
Speaker 3: Adding to the life.
Speaker 2: So you're part of the circle, and you know they'll be like ten people surrounding the one person you want to talk to. Most people feel so awkward they will never break into the circle, and they'll leave without having spoken to the person that they went.
Speaker 3: There to see.
Speaker 2: I just decided it's going to be awkward no matter what. But it's going to be more awkward if I leave and I haven't used my one chance to go and chat to that person, I'm just going to rip the band aid. So you have to do that awkward thing you kind of like shoulder your way in and like make a space and then pretend that you were there the whole time and be like, yes, it's awkward, but every time you do it, you have the chance to like make a conversation, make yourself memorable to that person. You just have to get over the fact that networking sucks. Is uncomfortable and it's awkward, because then when you do push through years later, when you want to email that person and ask them for advice or something, they'll remember you because you made the effort to go and talk to them. So I call it break the circle. And once you think about it as a thing that's going to be awkward, but you just do it anyway, it's kind of easier because you're like, everyone hates this, we all look stupid. Everyone knows I'm breaking the circle because I'm shouldering my way in.
Speaker 3: But it was worth it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, can I ask us a question on the back of that to people? Because you know, you would have started as someone wanting to know people, you probably now have people wanting to know you. Oh, is it like obvious when people are trying really hard to like to make the circle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, totally.
Speaker 2: And you know what I do. Because I know that they're doing that, I will physically be like, guys, move back, let's make the circle. Bigger because I know how much guts it's taken them to come up and like make their face known in that circle. And I kind of give them an opportunity to contribute by like making eye contact, to kind of bring them in because I know how uncomfortable that is. Yeah, okay, and if they've gone to all the effort to be there and to wait at the end and to wait in a queue. Sometimes I am like, you deserve to ask the question you want to ask.
Speaker 4: Yeah, fair, okay, next question. Wor'st trouble you got into as a kid.
Speaker 3: This girl's actually real, You are actually real rebel. I was so naughty.
Speaker 2: You were not a girl, such a naughty girl. So up until like I from year seventy, year ten and eleven, I was so naughty, like wagging, smoking my uniform, like doing terrible things, and then I just turned into the biggest nerd rule abiding goody two shoes by year twelve. I think the biggest trouble I probably got in was, I mean, getting caught wagging a lot.
Speaker 3: Did you ever get to spreading no?
Speaker 2: Because my mom is too nice e, which I might say every time she'd find out I thoughted her signature she'd just be like, yeah, that was me because she didn't want.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 2: The biggest trouble I got in was when she called me because she knew I wasn't at school. She'd already checked and I was at Windsor train station and she called me and was like where are you? And I was like, I'm in photography.
Speaker 3: I'm in the dark room so I.
Speaker 2: Can't talk, and this train just goes the next train to Flinda Street and I was like, oh, it's a.
Speaker 3: Video playing in the background, and.
Speaker 2: She's like, you said, And I'd use some terrible excuse like someone in my family had died or something. Really and I got in so much trouble, but like I don't even know what the I just never got in trouble trouble. She'd just be like, I'm really disappointed in you. But I mean, like the amount of times where I can genuinely thank the heavens or whoever is looking down on me that I didn't die, like just being drunk on the street as a teenager, Like like there's been some hairy, hairy moments. Yeah, I don't know if you mean like life trouble or disciplined, disciplined trouble, but both pretty hairy. I can't think of any that were like.
Speaker 3: I couldn't imagine Rizzy being like real disciplined.
Speaker 2: No, she doesn't yell, but she gets like I'm disappointed in ya because she's it's so much worse. Yeah, I mean, I don't even know what the worst thing is like. Yeah, I don't know, but lots of terrible things that I'm not really pleased to admit.
Speaker 3: Worst food you've ever eaten?
Speaker 2: Okay, stinky tofu in Taiwan, I love it.
Speaker 3: I hate it. I love it. I hate it.
Speaker 2: It's I can't smell taste. I can't distinguish the taste from the like it smells like a toilet.
Speaker 3: Durian stinky tofu Durian's fine.
Speaker 2: Stinky tofu is like it literally smells like garbage, and then you feel like you're in garbage animail, no.
Speaker 3: Gross, or someone just said, is that her kid? Yes?
Speaker 2: This is my child?
Speaker 3: Who said this is my kid? Two are king? Oh sweet cool?
Speaker 2: No, it's not my it's my my pseudo little sisters best friend. I know, I love it.
Speaker 3: Okay, Oh no, here we go, get ready, everybody, do you speak French? Well?
Speaker 2: We never I think French is my best language of my foreign language to speaking very well. Yeah, I mean I think because I lived there, so I did part of my degree over there, but not just language classes. I actually had to do some of my law subjects in French, and that I cried for three months and didn't understand anything, and then the last six months, the last three months, it like clicked. And because I know proper French, I think I don't think I'm very good because I compare it to like a Nate like all my friends who are over there, who I studied with. So I don't think I speak incredibly well because I've forgotten everything. But then I guess by the standard of people who just did it UNI or something. Because I had to do law in that language, it forced me to get get more fluent than I would have.
Speaker 4: On I think we went to dinner the other night and there was a lady and she was French, like she had the real French accent. And then you guys went into a full spell of like speaking French, and I love it. I think it's awesome, but I forget how fluent you are in French to be able to speak to a native tongue French person so easily.
Speaker 2: It's just such a beautiful language.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're welcome. Would you like to say things to our French? Say leave this week's nugget.
Speaker 2: I'm really shy about speaking other languages because I feel like if there's a native one there, they'll be like.
Speaker 3: No, I think you should say this week's nugget is.
Speaker 2: What is nugget? I don't know what easter egg would be luscre Colon Vallet said on an episode The sets A men a.
Speaker 3: Is your favorite French food? Oh so that's the nugget.
Speaker 2: They have to and like what I say. So there's lots of word for food. It would be like plat which is played, or like nu which is like food, or like cuisine Cuisine Francais preferre a mine or this this like cuisine Francais preferre plus a if for if for new deal. Don't comments comments on asta clam What else.
Speaker 3: Do I say?
Speaker 5: That's yeah to live say kiyo equits once more messy perfect.
Speaker 3: That sounded very accurate. I can't check that pressure. I'm like, I can give you a very hard thing to say.
Speaker 2: I feel okay, what languages are fluent in not English, a little bit French. I would say the only two languages I could even say are fluent English and French.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you know enough to converse in Italian, Spanish, Mandarin, Russian.
Speaker 2: Not Russian nowhere near fluence. I just can say a few things.
Speaker 3: I love languages.
Speaker 2: There was a few more, some random ones I did Japanese and Chinese, Kina, Rwanda. I learned a whole nursery rhyme when we were in Rwanda.
Speaker 3: They're like, can you say anything, and you're.
Speaker 2: Like singing the I was like, hello, that's all I can say. I never remember shoulders and to.
Speaker 3: Shoulders.
Speaker 2: Anyway. I do love languages, and I find once you learn one, particularly study, you can see the patterns in others. So it's a lot once you get your brain in that kind of phase.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Favorite movie slash TV series.
Speaker 1: Oh that is so hard.
Speaker 3: Well, you guys all know I love war.
Speaker 2: Movies, so I'm very niche so like cock Down in my favorite movie ever, Zero Dark thirty. But recently like TV shows that I love. I fricking love Shit's Creek. It's like the feel good, most happiest, hilarious movie friends always Brooklyn nine nine. I love also all crime movies. I just watched The Terminal List, which I love. It's a new Jack Car with Chris Pratt in it. It's a very like Navy teams, like the teams, you know, I love watching movies about the teams.
Speaker 3: But yeah, those shows. I love. What else?
Speaker 2: I just like, I love a lot of television. We watch a lot of television a lot in the background. Sense eight on Netflix was so my favorites. I love that you watched that, did.
Speaker 3: You know like feel? It was a hard pert It was amazing.
Speaker 2: One of the movies I love, like a lot of classics, like Forrest Gump, Titanic, but I kind of love everything like Cash movie Can. I love Leonardo Leonardo da Vinci, Leonardo DiCaprio movies I love. I love the Leonardo Divincion, the Da Vinci Code, I love that movie. I've loved lots of random things. Oh, Harry Potter, obviously, I mean obviously Harry Potter. What else? There's been so many good things on Netflix recently. One I loved recently was Orthodox. Unorthodox.
Speaker 3: Didn't end up watching that. It was The Messiah was really good.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of like mini series, lots of British TV Line of Duty amazing, The Bodyguard amazing, like crime cop kind of shows. I'm all over the shop really with TV and movie. You know, my taste is like so bizarre, but there's like The blind Side is one of my favorite movies of all time.
Speaker 3: Feel good.
Speaker 2: I love feel good and I love the opposite of feel good, like War like No, I can Candrized No really like saving Private Ryan, like I love all those more about like the Pianist, Yeah, I love the pianists.
Speaker 3: That's very very Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I just can't like I just leave Naesan. Yeah, you don't have a very special set of skills, but you don't like taking. I like taking, yeah, but I just can't not make fun of it.
Speaker 3: I love the Born movies. I love all the Born movies.
Speaker 2: The Accountant, Love the Accountant.
Speaker 3: You love it? Did you Shooter? Yeah? I love Shooter. That's good. Love Shooter.
Speaker 2: I need to know the genre like King's Convenience, like love some Wreck. That kind of vibe everything every TV show in every genre. I feel really sorry for the five people who have been so loyal and stayed here.
Speaker 3: I Eat Duty. Favorite guests on the podcast, Oh.
Speaker 2: Very very difficult, in fact pretty much impossible. So many favorites for different reasons, and I think that's why I love the show, because the guests are so different. But you guys all know, the one that stands out so much to me is doctor Richard Harris, who's the twenty nineteen CO Australian of the Year and rescued the boys from the Thai cave. So his story is incredible and the episode was so amazing because we've all heard about that disaster in the news, but the detail of what actually happened and what it took to rescue them is insane. And you all know that. My jam is that everyone's yay is going to be someone else's absolute nightmare. But you need to stick with whatever combination of joy makes sense to you because one day someone out there will want exactly what you have. And he was a or he is and anethotist by trade and a technical cave diver by hobby. They don't make sense to each other. They have no connection. One doesn't further the other. But on that occasion, the only person in the world who could do the dive that was so technical, a Navy seal diver, died and sedate the children. At the other end, he was the only one in the world, so like, if he had for one minute let go of that combination of yay because he thought it was weird, then no one would have been able to save them.
Speaker 3: So it blows my mind.
Speaker 4: Favorite you have to watch The Rescue on Amazon, really really really really really red.
Speaker 2: Recent favorite Harry Garside again outside the box, like people who push your understanding of humanity. He's our first Olympic medalist boxer in over thirty years for Australia. But he is breaking down the traditional stereotypes of masculinity. He wears now polish, he likes to wear skirts, but he is also the epitome of masculinity and strength. It's like he's so articulate, isn't it like twenty six or something? Absolute legend. And then Gary Vee was just the one that I was like as if he ever said yes to be on the show and it was amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Gary Vaynerchell, he's good. Favorite podcasts to recommend.
Speaker 2: Oh well again, I have had this weird experience in my life where I like to listen to nonfiction and read nonfiction. But to me, that is not resting I used to use it as rest because I was like, oh, I'm reading a book, where then I'd be reading a finance book and I wouldn't switch off. So most of mine are not related to self development or the news or anything current. They're more true crime, which is my favorites are serial. The Teacher's Trial going on at the moment is fascinating. If you'd listen to the Teacher's Pet anything Headley Thomas from The Australian is amazing. He also did the night Driver Shandy story. They're Melissa cattck One was fascinating. There's so many amazing crime podcasts out there. I love Shameless all time, like they're just brilliant and so unique and so.
Speaker 3: Good at what they do.
Speaker 2: I love listening to them for something that is a little bit more intellectual or makes you really reflect on things that are happening quite up to date in society. The Briefing. I love the briefing and the weekend briefing. Jamilla Resview is just a star. Gosh, there are so many. Oh and my favorite favorite favorite at the moment is SmartLess, which is Jason Bateman and Sean Hayes and they started it in Lockdown and they are just so funny. They're all comedians, but they each bring a really famous guest each week that the other three don't know is coming on, like Will Ferrell, Ricky Gervais. It's hilarious if you want to just laugh and feel great about life at the end, just brainless. It's amazing.
Speaker 3: Next Sume Seas Holiday.
Speaker 2: We have a wedding in Italy in a couple of weeks and we had just come back from Egypt and we're like, we can't do it. It's just too extravagant and silly. But we also were like, we haven't been able to travel for three years, and you know, it's a wedding. It's so beautiful, what an occasion. And we want to have kids soon, as you guys know from the last episode, so if we can do anything spontaneous, it's now, so you know.
Speaker 3: C z A A Desert Island, Desert Island Picks, Desert Island Picks five three. I have no idea.
Speaker 2: Also, I think this question said Desert Island discs. I'm like, you mean like the CDs I would take with me? Because girls, no, I think they meant.
Speaker 3: I don't I have as in like the TV show.
Speaker 2: I think they mean picks of things. I would take SPF fifty plus always. I thought, Okay, my phone, I assumed that it came with signal and stuff because like I kind of flog that ship.
Speaker 3: What if you get on to choose five ths?
Speaker 2: Okay, so s P fifty plus wow, okay, okay, Wellest Island, Okay, you know I just had needling skin, Like would you say water like a You're allowed to say.
Speaker 3: That because of whatever you want. I'd assume you can also show it to your own water and on the Desert Island.
Speaker 2: Okay, So filtration tablots so I can change sure, okay, ajarraffine butter. Yeah, Paul, Okay, I mean I should.
Speaker 3: Nick, Okay, cool, it sounds like sounds like you SPF boring five people, Nick, And what was the other one?
Speaker 2: Something around my phone?
Speaker 3: No, you didn't see your phone? And no you no you had five.
Speaker 2: Peu butter because like, no, I always have dry lips, so like lip gloss, most you know, balm, whatever.
Speaker 3: Gosh, favorite ninja, favorite ninja turtle.
Speaker 2: This was the weirdest question and I thought it was Nick and it wasn't. I'm gonna have to say, Michael Angelo, because he's one I remember mainly I don't really watch it, but there's.
Speaker 3: Like Raphae Yellow, yeah, Donald Tello.
Speaker 2: Even I don't know what they do. So Michael Angelo, yeah, the blue one is the leader who's here?
Speaker 3: Not mich Angela.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, Idea Picasso, No, No, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know anyway.
Speaker 2: Okay, however asked, I'm like, Nick, that's a different age group.
Speaker 3: Tell me a funny joke.
Speaker 2: Someone wrote a funny joke. A skeleton walks into a bar, took our king. Can you please tell us what the actual part orders a beer and a mop and then he didn't finish the joke.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 2: That's the joke.
Speaker 3: Because they they get to mop it up. I'm the next question.
Speaker 4: I'm the funny joke, just the walking top three favorite jobs or clients.
Speaker 3: That's okay.
Speaker 2: That's really hard, Lorrel because I get to work with them across the business unit and all the things they're doing. They're doing this amazing sustainability project in the Great Barrier, if like beyond their products. I love being part of that, and they do this amazing for women in Science program where they I actually got to produce a podcast last year on some of the fellows that won that award. Because scientists are the core of creating their beauty products. They put some money into this Iranian battery engineer like these incredible, incredible women. But then also to be able to see, you know, the they own so many different products and to see what goes into when they decide they want to reduce plastic, like how that happens.
Speaker 3: That is just a joy.
Speaker 2: Because I once said when I was a lawyer, if I could ever do anything, I'd want to be a lawyer in house at Laoreal And I never thought I would get to work with them in such a different way. But that connection has been really cool, and that they're you know, French and one day hopefully get to go and visit the office in this so so cool so many heritage brands. What's another one? I just I'm so privileged to work with the coolest companies. Intrepid is another one, Like obviously we just did our honeymoon and to get to see a company that was just founded by two people with a vision. It's an Australian business and now it's all over the world and they've got Bee Corp certification and they do. They I don't know that they are carbon neutral.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: And they literally cut out parts of their itineries now that don't they can't control the animal welfare standards. And they don't give you any booklets or anything because they don't want to, you know, they give it all virtually because they don't want you to have paper or plastic. You can't use plastic water bottles. Like, there's so many cool things. We drove one leg because they don't. You could do a flight, but they don't want to do, you know, they don't want to increase.
Speaker 3: Their carbon footprint. Like I love that.
Speaker 2: And the locals are paid so well, and the transparency of it being able to travel again and do it consciously is really really cool.
Speaker 3: Like that's such privilege.
Speaker 2: There's so many businesses I get to work with that I just love, and I think that's something I think I'm really lucky about.
Speaker 3: It's hard.
Speaker 2: The fact that I find it hard to pick about the coolest clients and jobs is amazing.
Speaker 3: The best thing about living where you live, I was gonna.
Speaker 2: Say share, Yeah, people know where I Live's amazing just because I've actually lived in Zera my whole life. And there's a big park. It's so dog friendly, it's family friendly. There's lots of cafes and a lot going on that. It's very fitness conscious, so there's cool studios. It's yeah, a very privileged, beautiful place to live.
Speaker 4: City.
Speaker 2: Yeah, close to the city, but not too far from the beach. We're very, very lucky. But Paul mainly he.
Speaker 3: Just loves it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he just loves his life.
Speaker 3: Love my little.
Speaker 4: Doggie, Loving your hair. What did you ask for the song? That's so nice?
Speaker 2: So I didn't die my hair for ten years maybe more, and I just it was like, seriously, because I'm lazy. I was like, I can't regrows on dark Asian hair is too obvious, can't be bothered with the upkeep upkeep. And then one day Sarah from Organagha, who is has been my head dresser forever, is incredible, and she was like, I just want to try, Like you always want more volume and more depth, and it's you need like a little bit of highlights, and she's like, just just let me do it. And I didn't ask for anything. She literally just did it in a way that my regrowth doesn't show. But when I do curls and stuff, you can actually see volume. Yeah, and I don't even know. I literally just quite a few people have just shown their headresses the photo of my hair because she just did. I don't know what she did. She did it amazingly and I'm so happy with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like, move that photo of you as kipper.
Speaker 2: You've got those like my banana streaks that I used to have. I've got so embarrassing.
Speaker 3: So answer to that. She didn't ask for anything.
Speaker 2: It was just I wish I should try and get the colors for you. I will try. But she did just the way that they do it underneath. It's all underneath so that you can't see the regrowth. It's amazing. Thirty six men's I know, and we're on late.
Speaker 3: Question two, No lifestyle now, I dont want to finish all the lifestyle.
Speaker 2: Sure, I'll try and do them as quick fire, okay, and if there's any really long ones, I might go back to doing the story essay text on Instagram because oh, easier to kind of be articulate without taking up your ear holes.
Speaker 3: How often do you work out weekly? And what's the schedule?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Interesting question changes a lot. I'm very phasey, you know, I'm very phazy. I go through like phases of all running and then all yoga and then all pilates. But lately, for maybe the last year, since it's been back open in lockdown, obviously it was a lot of running because that's all we could do, and I used to be a non runner, couldn't run more than a kilometer. And then through Nike, we were able to prove to ourselves that we could build up to a half marathon, which was just insane. I still can't believe that happened. But I really got into the joy of running, so I love that you can do that anywhere. I still run much shorter distances now, but I love running. But the most amazing workout I've been doing lately is strong, which is there's a TikTok about it about like what it involves. It's a reformer bed but with a roller on the end, and so it's intense. It's so hard. But for someone who I don't, I used to work out every day and it burnt me out. My body doesn't like working out every day. I've learnt to just listen to what it's telling me. I actually prefer to do a much more intense workout but only two to three times a week, and so in those classes it's like forty five minutes to an hour, and it's really intense cardio with really intense strength, so you get a bit of everything. It kind of ticks all the boxes. And I only need to do it like twice a week, and then I walk the dog and go for walks, and I like to do yoga sometimes, but I haven't done it. I'm not doing it enough, but really like twice a week most of the time, and that keeps me pretty fit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, was the other day.
Speaker 4: We our friendship didn't revolve around gym, but we did a lot of gimming together, like.
Speaker 3: Literally every day. I'd say, yeah, we made up.
Speaker 4: For a session and then just work together. But we were obsessed with like wanting to make each other vomit. And now we're just like, it's really not a vibe. It's not fun anymore, and it's not Yeah.
Speaker 3: It doesn't help longevity.
Speaker 2: I think every one, dude, you could just get it. It's a lot, and we were tired and saw all the time, and I think everyone goes through that phase that relationship with exercise where you don't actually listen to your body. You just do what you think you should do, or you do it out of habit, or you do it because you think you need to do it seven days a week. And I've just found this sweet spot, which is I have a very fast metabolism. So some people do need to work out, you know, more regularly or for heart reasons or whatever. Mentally, I find that sometimes I work out much more for the emotional release than I do for the physical. But two to three times if strong is perfect for me. I can recover in between, like I'm learning to listen to my body.
Speaker 4: Second question to that is any suggestions for those who are trying to run a small business but have a balanced life. Help's help and want a balanced, healthy social lifestyle.
Speaker 2: Really hard one, and definitely there are the early years of your business where that balance is a lot harder, and probably you're not necessarily meant to be able to have the balance because the business will be it's like a baby, It needs a lot more time and energy at the start. But I think also exercise is like what fifteen minutes, thirty minutes and an hour out of your day. Nothing can't wait that long. So for your mental and physical health, you do probably have to start practicing early, just making time for it. It doesn't have to be every day, but you won't actually make You won't make the distance with the business if you're not keeping yourself getting fresh air and moving your blood and getting fresh ideas. You know. I feel like you need to schedule it in and treat it like a priority, which is hard to do.
Speaker 4: What would you say to someone with the fear of commitment and pushes the good away?
Speaker 3: We spoke about this before.
Speaker 2: That's a hard, deep question, honestly. I think therapy. I'm a big fan of having a psychologist. I've had one for twenty years and for different reasons, different ones at different times. And I think if you have something deep in your psyche that is preventing you from being who you want to be, having an expert talking through it and give you some proper tools is immeasurable valuable. I think, especially with something like commitment, if it's a pattern and it's ruining your ability to develop deep relationships, therapy, if you can afford it and access it, is really really valuable. But also I think you can do a lot of self reflection and self work. Why are you scared of commitment? Is it because you're scared that it will go wrong. Is it because you don't like what commitment feels like? Or is it because you just haven't found the thing or the right person that actually like. Is it a fear of commitment or is it just that you've never found something that suits. So I think a lot of self work, reflection journaling that can really help you figure what you're actually feeling and does so much journaling and that helps you sort out what you are feeling and how to work through it, talking to friends, talking to other people, listen to podcasts because there's so much information from people who suffer those exact same things who can talk about how they work through it. But I think be gentle on yourself if you do have a deep fear of anything, It takes time, time to undo unhelpful neural pathways. It doesn't happen overnight.
Speaker 4: Hi, Sarah, I love heart. Can you please jolve deeper to your experience on living overseas? Any tips and do you think the pros and cons of these had a lot to do with shaping you as an adult?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: I am. I think because I've always loved languages and other cultures and most of you have spoken to me about this, heard me speak about this before. I think travel is the most transformative way to grow. It's obviously a huge privilege to be able to travel, and I have always prioritized travel over clothes, shopping, drinking, going out, food, everything Like UNI, I would go destitute just to go in exchange, because I have always felt like that's where you stretch your brain in a way that you can never go back.
Speaker 3: Like.
Speaker 2: You just learn new things, you get fresh ideas, you just see everything differently, and you become a more well rounded person. Living overseas is an incredible experience. It's incredibly scary, it's so hard, it can be so lonely, but I think it forces you out of your comfort zone in a way that is it will change you forever. You'll make contacts and experiences that will never not be useful in some way. So I think if you do get the opportunity to do it, you can always come home. You can always come home to the best country in the world. So if you get the chance, do it, do it for a short time, just try if you can, and if that's what you want, I think I think it's just so valuable. Most people I know who have had the chance at an expat stint or a unique exchange or whatever it is, have just become such better rounded people.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I love travel.
Speaker 2: We're very biased, though, Like one of our biggest priorities in life is to explore the world and explore its people.
Speaker 3: That's how experienced. Or I learned what all meant today, like properly, or I like I blew you away? No, or you're in all right now.
Speaker 4: No. I listened to a podcast about how the Science of Happiness and finding awe, and they were defining awe to be the feeling of vastness that you can't quite comprehend at that time Egypt, and I didn't realize that's what all meant.
Speaker 3: You were saying so much.
Speaker 4: I'm all blah blah blah, but in all by definition apparently means kind of that vast sense, which is what I feel when I'm on hills and lights, which I didn't made sense anyway.
Speaker 2: Andrew's yay is being on hills where you can see the skyline, the vastness at night with all the lights like trigger.
Speaker 3: Ready Saucy tips on keeping a spicy sex life after thirteen years and how do you support a healthy sex life, and there's so much travel in your relationship.
Speaker 2: This is a really hard question because I'm an open book. But as you guys know, as I said in the last episode, when the question involves someone else, I don't want to bring them into it in a way that they haven't given me permission. So all I will say here is that it's like anything in a relationship, you just have to talk about it. You have to make an effort. You have to prioritize these things as a couple, and most things like that don't just come easily. Like most couples after that long, you don't just continue with ease for your whole lifetime.
Speaker 3: It involves work.
Speaker 2: There are ups and downs, there are rollercoasters in all kinds of emotions, including your sex life. And I think it's yeh, open communication, particularly with travel, when you know that you're going to be traveling a lot, you have to talk about that stuff. You have to work out something that works for you. Guys, So open communication and be willing to work on a relationship. Don't expect your relationship to just be how you want it to be without work.
Speaker 3: How did you and Nick Meat?
Speaker 2: I will share the link to the episode when we talk about that.
Speaker 3: But nightclub.
Speaker 2: On the table, how to meet your husband one oh one, get on a podium too much?
Speaker 3: When you travel, are you honeymoon? Are they're freebies?
Speaker 4: Or even better, are you getting paid essentially getting paid to have what we see as the best life ever?
Speaker 3: Is that a perk of your platform and outreach at the minute.
Speaker 2: That's a really good question, and it varies. I think it's a really interesting time in the market where people can have careers that involve incredible partnerships. And I totally agree every day that I get to do something that involves any travel whatsoever, even when I was at law firm, being paid to travel for even for work is the dream. It's what I wanted my entire life. And I am so lucky that some of the partnerships that I have had have like Jetstar is one of them, and Intrepid is this amazing partnership that's just sort of come out of nowhere this year that they do involve traveling and something that I would have done anyway and have always wanted to do, And I think they're the organic partnerships is where you would have done that thing anyway, and then you just happen to be introduced to the company and then get to do it. Like all the products I use in paid partnerships are ones that usually came about because I use them anyway, tag them, and then they reach out. So it's a very beautiful organic development of a relationship. And that does mean, yeah, there have been there are trips that I do where I like there are just trips where I go on them, pay for them, totally normal, and then I will often still share and tag because people like to know, you know, if we share something that they're like, where is that is a cool accommodation in blah, and I love tagging and sharing the whole journey. Then there are trips where sometimes a destination will say we would love you to come and stay if you can fit it in, or you're down this area, we'd love to offer that in exchange for you covering it, and so that's free, but also in exchange for what other people would pay for, so it is still being paid for in your work, but yes, in terms of money exchange, it's free. And then there are jobs where you weren't going to do that trip anyway, and obviously when you're away you you can't do other works, so it is still the booking of your time, and you get booked to go on a job, and then that entire time you're expected to do certain deliverables. It's like your time is measured out, not based on what you choose, and you often don't choose the destination, which again it's still amazing, but in that structure where you are there to do what they would like you to do and cover it in exactly the way they would like you to do it. That is when it is often a paid job where you get the trip and you get paid to go on it, which sounds outrageous.
Speaker 3: It is outrageous.
Speaker 2: It is so incredible, but it does definitely come with expectations, report deliverables.
Speaker 4: You have to do full reports, like you have to be It's it's all like, obviously it's an awesome thing, but you forget that it's not a trip that you can just if you want to laser around today. You can't really laze around, Yeah, exactly, You've got to be on which is still really fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's that and you're filming the entire team. Yeah, yeah, you're not like I mean again, I would be formuled out the entire time anyway. I'm not saying that it's hard, but you do start the day with a very full itinery of things that are on your list and you have to cover them, and then you have to like spend most of the night editing it so it's up at the right time, and then the whole trip is consumed by the deliverables you're supposed to deliver by the time you get back, and you can't do any most of the time, you can't do any other work while you're there, just because you're so busy. But again, hinge myself that that's a job. It's like get away presented. They're working. You wouldn't expect them to do that for free, but they still get to travel for work and it's insane. So yeah, there's a lot of different ways, but we're sort of like we still travel and pay for it normally and don't kind of go, oh, we're going to X. Can we try and line something up. We'll still just go yeah, and then if something comes up as well, we'll do that as well. It's yeah, but we're very very lucky. It's an incredible, incredible work development.
Speaker 3: You would hard for it.
Speaker 2: Those just yeah, drive, Yeah.
Speaker 3: That's nice. What is your net worth? Okay?
Speaker 2: That is a I did open to other questions. I actually don't know how do you? I don't even know how you work that out, So I couldn't even answer if I wanted to how I wouldn't share that. But I don't even know one dollar. I don't actually think that I'm at the stage where I would have a networth, you know how, like do you only people who are bajillionaires actually have a net worth? Like I think it's calculus. I don't even know who even knows that.
Speaker 3: How are your assets and finance distributed?
Speaker 4: Oh as in shares, crypto, property, business, et cetera.
Speaker 3: Would love to another woman and what they're doing, thank you?
Speaker 2: So yeah, okay, So I have a very very small share portfolio. I'm not very good at shares and don't give it the tension and time it needs. And for that reason, I don't have any crypto either. You love it, I'm not crypto. I literally have like a very tiny amount of shares that I got when I bought them when I thought I was going to get into the shares when I was a lawyer. Actually, and I haven't done easy with them, like literally less than five hundred dollars worth of shares, so it's only the business. It's business and assets. And yeah, and.
Speaker 4: Very financially responsible though, like you have a broad account like as in savings account.
Speaker 3: Yeah, go way too and you're tune with that.
Speaker 2: Yes, thereas clear percentages of like x amount goes obviously straight to tax because we're not poag, we're not employed by someone, so we have to take our tax out. First we take out GST, then you take out your income tax. Then I take a massive chunk and it goes straight to savings and I don't touch it, and then the rest is some for personal expenses, and then some goes in the business account for business expenses. But we're like, we're pretty budget. We budget pretty you're pretty like I'm very like breadsheety, very school.
Speaker 3: Can you do mine? Absolutely? Nicks, because I'm terrible.
Speaker 2: I've always been like that.
Speaker 3: I I kind of.
Speaker 4: Know what's happening with it, but I can't sit down and tell you even.
Speaker 3: A UNI people like how are you affording to travel?
Speaker 2: Even though of course we were like doing it very cheap, but people would be like, how could you afford to do a couple of exchanges if your parents aren't giving you money. And I was like, because I literally spreadsheet everything. When I know I'm traveling or I know I want to go on a trip, I just wouldn't buy a new dress.
Speaker 3: I'd wear the same dress like for a.
Speaker 2: Whole year every time I went out, and I wouldn't like for my formal I didn't get my makeup and hair done. I did my own makeup and I made a dress, you know, things like that, because I knew that I wanted to travel, So I've always been good at like rejigging.
Speaker 4: There's two last questions, which two off which I feel like you've answered in various ways in other podcasts and or in videos. But one is skin Scare routine and the other's Day in a.
Speaker 2: Life skincare routine. Day in the Life. Yeah, and I also feel like I probably need to do them as a video.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 2: But Day in the Life I did, what I think is a really funny one on TikTok on a day where I didn't get to choose, because you know when people do day in the Life and they pick the coolest day of it, which I'm sure I've done in my life. But I was like, I'm going to do it today because I didn't get to choose, I had no makeup on I woke up, sat in bed, sat on my life top. Ten hours later, I was still there. So that's one type of day in my life. But I'll try and do one. But they're so different, you know, my day's never the same.
Speaker 3: No, That's why I was like, that'd be hard for you. You couldn't even if you chose six days. Went.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll try and like maybe write out a few common things and I'll put that on Instagram. And same with skincare routine. There's like a lot of products I like to try a lot of different things you probably noticed, but I have a few favorites that are like ride or dies for skincare, and needling is this new thing as well. So there's a lot of layers to the same care routine. But I went from like, obviously, you guys know I'm Korean by heritage but adopted, so I don't I'm not like I don't have a twelve step Korean skincare routine. I'm getting there, though. I went from like one step to like maybe five now, so I'm getting there.
Speaker 3: That was the end of the questions.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you guys so much that an almos q and a was so friendly. But they're so lovely. Something really hard time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you get fun questions.
Speaker 2: That's the nicest. Anyway. I feel like that's probably enough because it's fifty five minutes. So we will do Egypt and our neighborhood watch items one of which there's so many I think we'll just we'll do it next week. But thank you guys so much for the beautiful questions. Anything else we want to add?
Speaker 3: Bim No, thanks for joining in TikTok.
Speaker 2: You're joining Tiki tok is And also thank you so much to Judy. Mama Bears here Rizzy, No, not my actual ma. Mama Bear is the loveliest. She's been on a few lives as well, and came from should.
Speaker 3: We always do these lives? It's the situation now, Oh my god, that would be really fae. I don't know we're doing this. We sat down and.
Speaker 2: Live and I was like, oh, okay, I just thought that it would be Hi, Mama Bear. I just thought it'd be nice because I've only started getting on the TikTok Live bandwagon. No, Yeah, it's just now like this is the second I think this. I did one on Carns and then one on mine, so this is my second one on this page.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people, and it's kind of fun. We have been wanting a live event, which we will do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I think this is a fun way to Like that means every episode we can do some anonymous Q and A, but not anonymous, we can do TikTok Q and A, so you guys can ask questions while we record.
Speaker 3: We can just do it live.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys so much for joining. Mama Bear, Judy and Daisy who pretty much stayed the whole time. You guys are the actual greatest, the greatest of all time. Our three people who tuned in, although we did get three and a half thousand mics. That's so cool. This is just a beast. TikTok is crazy, crazy, amazing. I'm learning so much. Anyway, thank you guys so much for joining. We will post this episode well they don't need to listen to because've already listened to it sometime this week.
Speaker 3: Awesome, And if you guys have anything.
Speaker 2: You want to talk about on our Next Days of Our Lives episode next week, maybe we should do anonymous Q and a for, and.
Speaker 3: I'd happy to do. That's going to be our topic.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 2: If you're seeing a yay bye bye m