Speaker 1: You're listening to a MoMA Mia podcast.
Speaker 2: Mom and Maya acknowledges the traditional owners of land and waters that this podcast is recorded on Hello. You might have seen the breaking news over last week which everything stopped because it's really upsetting. Is it upsetting? Because I quite liked it. But look, the point is that Jacober LORDI our good friend, Jacob A LORDI, one of our own. Yep. He has a bed, he debuted he debuted a beard at the Marrakesh Film Festival. The Internet had some opinions about him, and that's why we're sharing this episode with you today. We all love Jacob because he's Australian, he's tall, yep, and he stars in Euphoria and Saltburn and The Kissing Booth one, two and three. We did a big episode on him after he starred in Saltburn and we thought that you might like to revisit it given the beard controversy. And also this is a little treat in the lead up to our Tuesday episode, which is all about the uncancellable Zendeia allegedly in our a short time romance with Jacob. Apparently they once dated. We do not have that on any authority. Whatsoever. But I feel as though this is important background. Jacob e LORDI the story of Jacob Elordie. So here is everything a Lazy Girl needs to know about Jacob Elordi. Hello, and welcome to cancel the podcast that looks at silly celebrity crimes and as science charges and sentences to them so we can all move on with our lives. I'm Jesse Stevens. And before I throw to you, Claire, as we say, we do put celebrities on trial. One such celebrity was near your house the other day. Yeah, and you said that a mum was walking up and down the street. She came back and mum said, oh, I've seen a celebrity. Tell me what mum saw and how she was taken by the celebrity present. So I was getting my nails done and I saw a picture that Courtney Kardashi in the old Lazy Girl. Courtney Cutashi her children, and you like her children. I do really like a children. Know who all of them are. She was in Bondy Afternoon Il. Yeah, you know I don't like sugar. And I saw that and I went, how funny is that that Courtney Kardashian is on that street and so is my mum right now. So then Mum comes and she's got the pram and she's like I saw because I saw this story, and I went, Courtney will look into the pram and she'll go, what a beautiful bat, and she'll fuss over Matilda and then we're going to say, Matilda, you won't believe it, the original lazy girl. Yes, stopped and thought you were beautiful. Yeah, you had a connection. And so mum came and met me and she said, I saw a celebrity and I thought, she's seen Courtney Kardashian and she's not gonna know what it is, but she's going to have noticed people taking photos. No, I wasn't Courtney Kardashian. Who are it? Barry Duboi from the living room she saw it, said he's looking great, as fit as I can possibly be and physically, mentally and in every way. There is there's something I'm just sell Australian about Mum being like Courteen Barry Courtney, who I saw Barry. He's on the living room, Mum. The living room isn't not anymore. But I'm so glad that you saw Barry. I really like that story. You are clear Stevens, I am Clere Stevens and Claire. You have a lazy girl story for us today? Yeah, I have a bit of a personal one. I think you were too lazy to go to the inbox. Yeah, no, I was. Our episode last week was about birth, and you have, I believe, shared one times lazy girl story about your baby. Oh yeah, yeah, so I've just got one time lazy girl story about my baby. It's unsurprising that I've given birth to a lazy girl. But so we have had issues from the beginning with feeding. All right, a lot of people have issues with feeding. She's a drunkie girl. That's not the issue. She struggles to lutch to the best. Yeah, okay, do the best. And so we went to a specialist the other day and I went in. I said, hello, broken baby. She's getting plenty of milk, I'm pumping, I'm doing all the things. But you know a thing is she's latching. I said, maybe she's got a tongue tie or something. TikTok. Yes, that there may be something with her mouth. There may be something with my breast, something that isn't working. Lactasian consultant takes her time, looks at everything, real thorough physical examination. She goes, you've got a chalky baby. Well done, thank you very much, and then she says, Okay, this is my professional opinion. Baby's fine. Baby's mouth is fine, Your booby's fine. Oh she's too lazy. She's a lazy girl. She did. On today's episode, we're talking about one Jacob Alordie.
Speaker 3: Cool actor Jacob A Lordie plummets his death from Hollywood sign. Maggot, you're you know, you're absolutely maggot. You're just off your face, drunk, falling on the floor, maggot.
Speaker 2: Jacob was born in Brisbane, Australia. And we should state for the record before we get into it. We've said it once, we'll say it again. We like people from Brisbane. Okay, not only do we like people from Brisbane. Blanket statement, People from Brisbane are hot. Name me an unattractive person from Brisbane. Okay. Yes. And I'll also say I've never met someone from Brisbane I don't like. Yeah, they often like them. And I'll get talking to someone and I'll go, yeah, yeah, where are you. I knew it, Yeah, I knew it was Brisbane. Why is it hot and cool? They're hot and cool, and they don't have the Sydney Melbourne complex like they're a little bit of an underdog. I like people from Brisbane, so this fact didn't necessarily surprise me. Jacob was born in nineteen ninety seven, that which makes him four. He broke his back playing rugby in high school, so he turned his focus to acting. Because he's tall and he's big, so he'd be good at sport. He's nearly two meters tall. He's so so tall. At nineteen, he moved to La to pursue acting and landed a role in a film called The Kissing Booth on Netflix. We'll get to that, we real anyway, He's in La apparently sometimes sleeping in his car with not a lot of money left. It sounds unlikely. He went to private school, and he decided he would do one last audition before moving home. He auditioned for a little program called Euphoria, which is one of the most watched HBO shows in all of history and also has attracted a number of Emmy nominations. Most recently, he was in Saltburn as Hot Felix, Fuck, That's kind are You? And this year he will also be in Priscilla playing Elvis, but he will always be our Jacob. My structure for today is as follows, The Kissing Booth Movie, The Kissing Booth Movie two, and the Kissing Booth Movie three movie the time he then slammed his Kissing Booth movies. Yeah, his girlfriends, including the one who cheated try and get into Yuni. No one remember that? Do you remember her? Does her name? Ring a bell? An appearance on SNL? Have you seen any of this?
Speaker 1: Ah?
Speaker 2: Either, I've seen bits and pieces, I haven't analyzed it. Okay, full and finally, and most importantly, that incident at the Chloe the Kissing Booth. We've been bestie since the day we were born? How have we stayed so close? We have a set of rules like rule number two never tell anyone else our secrets or rule number nine.
Speaker 4: These older brother Flynn, he's stupid hard but totally ask.
Speaker 2: Limits, where did you get the boosh? I have not watched this because I am not twelve, Claire, I have obviously watched it. I think of these are the films I love the most. Okay, can you just I'll get just some top line? Yeah. Fifteen percent on Rotten Tomatoes seems fair. I watched the trailer and here's what I have to say about it. Is it the Shawshank Redemption? No, but Jacob A. Laudie is being hot, and I would watch it on a sad Saturday. I would. I think the premise is interesting, creative, compelling, full of tension. I quite like the idea of a hot older brother you're not allowed to kiss. I don't totally understand the kissing booth thing. It feels a bit sex worky in a high school context. But that's fine. Okay, the kissing booth discussed Well, firstly, I did kind of look up what the general sense spots and here's a bit of a line about it. The film was largely panned by critics who deemed it storyline and themes to be cliched. That kind of sums it up, okay. Basically, so, it's Jacob A Lordie as Noah and his little brother Lee is best friends with El and Elle is played by Joey King. The hard thing about watching this film more recently as I did, is that I see Joey King as Gypsy Rose. Okay, because Gypsy I went on Joey King what she been in and then I realized she was Gypsy Rose. She is Gypsy Road Blanchard in the very popular series but the act I didn't watch that, but I do know she was Gypsy. Yeah and so she her mum had munch houses. Yeah, yeah, is sick but not really. Yeah and so, and she's got the voice that's like my mum already is my best friend. But the thing is a few years ago she had gave me this little glass house and she said, one day this will be yours. So you watching the Kissing Booth, I was like, Gypsy at you out at school. Shouldn't be kissing anyone. You could be condagerous. You're not well. You're not well except that you're fine. So Jacob plays Noah. The very interesting thing here is that I went into it thinking, is he a sexy boy? Given that this was an earlier role. Has he developed into sexually? Has he always been young? I think it was like nineteen or something. He's so sexy, a sexy boy boy. He is so hot. It's absurd. It's a terrible film. The dialogue is so creamed, everything about it. So why is there a kissing booth? Some kind of fundraiser for the school? And Joey King's character Elle and her best friend Lee. They danced together in a social way, but somehow they dancing hobby means they have to do a fundraiser, and they come up with the idea of doing a kissing booth and is Jacob Elodie the kissing well. She tries to get Jacob Elodie to be in the kissing booth and he's like no, no, no, no, And then she is in the kissing booth and the person is blindfolded. No, that's her, unclear, and he kisses her and she doesn't know who it is there. It's like a glory hole. It's like a glory hole, but kiss exactly. And he kisses her and she's like, oh my god. And then she looks and it's Jacob al I just can't believe. It's got three movies worth of content. Yeah, yeah, so he didn't watch two or three. I wouldn't recommend anybody do that. But so basically the problem is that her and her best friend Lee have nine friendship rules, and one of the friendship rules is you can't hook up with my brother. And she hooks up with him and she falls in love with him. Have a lot of sex. Oh, which I'm like, cool, I thought this was a PG type movie. Yeah, me too. No, it's sexy that because I guess they got Jacob Lordie and they're like, we can't just be kissing here the man. Let's let's make this a bit pwny, because no one is hornier than a thirteen year old girl four Jacob Lady now notes I had he's topless so much. Why is he sexism hot? He's quite sexist in the film, but gives me a little bit of something something. He's got a side fringe. I'm actually not into that because it's quite jelled. Yeah, no, it's not. It's not. But the fact that he can be hot despite the side fringe speaks volumes. I've got the acting is appalling. It's an objectively embarrassing movie. Then I've got he's so hot. Oh, it's so lame. So it's like a guy goes after l and then he's like, she said no, she said no, she said no. Warren punches him. It's just galent that I cannot explain. How is my little brother? Yeah yeah, yeah. Now the interesting thing is something that doesn't make sense about the film is that Noah, all he does is get into fights. Doesn't seem particularly academic. But the big tension is that he did get into Harvard, so he'll be moving away. Wow. Him getting into a college, I think is the theme that might emerge later in this episode. Interesting. But then in the second and third movies are still just like tension between like will they won't they? And it's like, we'll not going to stay in three films they will because he's look at his face, Yeah, this isn't Lord of the Rings. Moving on to the time Jacob Alortie was mean about the Kissing Booth. We've said this before about Robert Pattinson when he slagged off Twilight. Was Twilight weird and cringe and problematic. Absolutely, we have made episodes of this show on that subject. Is Robert allowed to say that no, you were in it? Only we may say that yes, Which brings me to Jacob. In twenty twenty three, he does an interview with GQ, and Jacob said that the movies ridiculous and basically he did them to do whatever the fuck he had to do to become an actor in the US. He said, I didn't want to make the movies before I made those movies. Those movies are ridiculous, They're not universal. There in Escape, I'm a purist and love the movie theater. So I had this weird moral battle of what am I aiding and a betting? Am I the face of this robotic, terrifying new age? Am I murdering this thing that I love? He shared all of this, and it's like, you're nineteen. Sure, yeah, chill, you're on your way up. We all do some terrible works. Yeah, and you feel shame about the kissing booth. We feel shame about the kissing booth. Doesn't preclude us from enjoying it. No, there can be joy found. Okay, A couple of things. One, he is excellent in the Kissing Yeah, he can act. Be proud the man can act. He's not a bad actor. He committed. He committed, and I think that's impressive to commit to art in that context. Yeah. Now, secondly, I don't like that when bad art is made, it appears that men are able to be like self deprecating about it and women aren't. Yeah, like Kristen was her name, Christen Stewart, she had to come out and make fun of Twilight. Well, I guess I think about Robert Pattinson is though, it's like he never went on to do Saltburn, so that's what was annoying Twilight and it's like, no, go on, name another thing, yeah that you do you art then, yeah, and he's like Twilight wasn't art and it's like do oh your music career really, whereas Jacob is Elvis Yeah, so it's like, yeah, I guess that is embarrassed you did progress. But I mean, Joey King doesn't get to make fun of the Kissing Booth because I think it's when it is four female fans, So Joey King can't make fun of it because then she's making fun of herself and she's making fun of women. Yeah, Whereas when Jacob e Lordie says it, we all think it's fine. I don't know. I don't like him dismissing The magazine pointed out that some might see his trashing of the Kissing Booth movies as ungrateful or pretentious, and he responded with, how is caring about your output pretentious? But not caring and knowingly feeding people's shit, knowing that you're making money off of people's time, which is literally the most valuable thing they have. How is that the cool thing? Why are you the kissing business?
Speaker 5: Mush?
Speaker 2: See here's the thing now, I feel embarrassed about watching the Kissing Book, and it's like, if you care so much about people's time, then why do you make a kissing one, two and three three. It's like you made it a way through part two and go, oh, this is a waste of people's time, in which case, yeah, I'm surprised it took him that long. Is there a bigger issue at play? Of course that Netflix is making films based on pure algorithms. They're going films that are clearly written by AI. We know this. We know this because there is not one line of dialogue in that entire film that has not already been said that it's not been brokay from films that work, such as every Boy I Have Kissed Before like that. It's just all the volume, all the boys I've kissed before, the summer I tender. I feel like these are all the same film. Yeah, Anyway. In twenty twenty two, a Lordie said those movies meant there was increased paparazzi tension, which almost made him quit acting entirely. Give him a tiny violin Claire. Is it a big respect your roots he came from? This is one I don't enjoy a Margo a Chris Hemsworth coming out on neighbors or home and away. Nah.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: I think what he's doing is it's also kind of shitting on the other people who were in that. And there are people who were in that and they didn't get more work. That's the pinnacle of their career. The guy who played his little brother, haven't seen these him. He will go to parties in LA and people will say, what were you in? What were you in? He say, oh, that film Jacob hates. Yeah, and he'll say yeah, one two film that was a stepping stone for Jacob Alordi the start. I was a stone and I was stepped Yeah. The Kissing Booth one two and also five hundred should also start. A young actor named Joey King akaa Gypsy Rosie and her and Jacob actually dated for a little while, which was surprising to me because she's quite short, so it's a big height difference. Yeah, and well they broke up and it could that could have been white. Yeah. The point is she's pissed about his comments. She came out and said, I think it's unfortunate anyone would feel that way. I had a great time making those movies, no matter what anyone says. But she doesn't mean no matter what anyone says, she mays, no matter what Jacob says. I also thought that Jacob Elodie came out and said he had never seen Kissing Booth two. He never saw the film. I think that's disrespectful. Yeah, you should see the film that you're in, because how can you know it's bad if you could have been edited really well and it's like, don't thrust that on me. Yeah, to decide whether or not it is good, the least you can do is also watch it. Yeah, so he said, I didn't say he did watch Kissing Booth three. Yeah, well so he doesn't. He didn't see it. You think you're better than the Kissing Booth. Yes, yes, he doesn't. He go to the premiere, you know what I mean? And as I say, he signed on for three, So how did he know how to act in three if you didn't know what happened in two Girlfriends? Especially the college scandal one has previously mentioned. Jacob dated this Joey King lass for a hot minute. But since then he has had a number of high profile girlfriends, including Kai Gerber Yes, who is the daughter of Sydney Crawford. Also Zendaya. He dated end I didn't get that because they would have hung out on your four r. Oh my god, that's so hot. That is he's very with now. Oh Tom Holland, I get him and Timothy mixed up. Yeah, No, Tom Holland, little spider Man guy. Yeah, that's quite a fa right cos okay to mare. But the thing is that jacobal Aldi seems very ol Date'll date my coaster, my coaster, I'll date my Hollywood equivalent for a hot minute. Then we've got Olivia Jade. Oh, Jesse, I don't know who Olivia Jade is. Well, give me one moment. Olivia is a daughter of Laurie Laughlin aka the American actress from Full House. Olivia is big on YouTube and Instagram, but the reason you might know her is because of her fraudulent application to the University of Southern Carolina. Back in twenty nineteen.
Speaker 1: Actress Laurie Lackland was accused, along with her fashion designer husband, of paying five hundred thousand dollars in bribes to get her two daughters into USC by posing them as recruits on the crew team.
Speaker 2: I accidentally I got hyper focus on the Livia Jade. In twenty seventeen, Olivia was singing along to Stevie Wonders signed Still Delivered. I'm yours in the car. This is so real. No, please tell me. I need to know about how she was singing. There is footage she was filming herself with her phone and she did have a car crash. I just got in her accident, vogguing this moment. But that was really scary. Some guy to hit me and then I had the leading in front of me.
Speaker 5: I'm shaking, not hurt. I had hurts a little, but it was just like more panic, I think.
Speaker 2: But no, technically the car behind her crashed into her and then she hit the car in front. But she was filming and posting a vlog about it, and in that vlog she pledged never to text and drive at the wheel again. Wow, because she said it's dangerous to be distracted while driving is brand new information. She should chat to Lara about road rules and safety. I just don't need like an eighteen year old Olivia Jade telling me not to text and drive when she's in an accident and she's currently filming in a moving vehicle. I don't need it. And I see it all the time. I see people they've got their phone, and this is her. She has her phone like on the dashboard and she's singing Stevie Wonder signed Silk Livid, I'm yours and ah. She keeps looking at the camera because she's like looking at herself or whatever. And then she had a car accident and I was like, well, did they crash into you or did you crash into them? Anyway, apparently there was smoke coming out the back of her car. Truckman had to pull her over and go, your car's on fire, and her mum had to pick her up. Now it's twenty eighteen. Olivia poses on a rowing machine, which is later submitted as part of her college application. The implication was that she was a competitive rower, which she was not at the time. Her parents also bribed a coach at the college just a little bit to the sum of half a million US dollars to say she was a real athletic prospect. I cannot emphasize this enough. She was not a real prospect. The problem with this lie is so you get in and they say, Olivia j this is like you and navel and oh my god. So when we're in high school, we Claire and I were forced to go in athletic competitions. And then once you threw a javelin and I think it accidentally got some wind. There was accidentally a bit of wind on the javelin, and they said that was a good shot, and you were like, I don't really want to take my other ones, and you walked off. And then this list comes out of people who progress to the next round the regional competition, and they were like, Claire, you got through for javelin, and you were like, this is my single words mayor, and then you never went. I didn't think I went. It was like you got into state. What I got throw a javelin? I got throw a shit. So I'm like, was it simply an error? It could have been a rounding era. I think maybe, like I threw a javelin, but somebody else has thrown a javelin. I think maybe no one else did javelin. No, no, that's also a distinct possibility. Fuck fuck fuck. But the problem is when yeah, you pretend to be good at and then I can't imagine anything worse than going to college. And they say his the rowing team get in a row boat, which is not called a rowboat. It's called a called it's called a kayak, it's not a kayak. And here's an aw. I think, now here's an all everybody, everybody go do your thing. And there are all these rowing girls you don't know, and they're yelling the things going one, two, three, four, and you're just now. Levia Jade is in the middle like, I don't row, I flog, I can I flog this? And she will be like layd down Sally. She will be like laydown Sally when he was rowing. And then the famous area is an Australian famous rower. I don't know if it was the Olympics, but they were rowing and then I think she passed out or something and everyone was like layd down Sally and she was ridiculed. It's probably incredibly, incredibly sad, but all I'm saying is that that's is that Olivia Jade is going to go very lay down Sally. Anyway. So Olivia gets accepted and she's on her YouTube channel saying things like I don't know how.
Speaker 5: Much of school I'm going to attend, but I'm going to go in and talk to my deans and everyone and hope that I can try and balance it all. But I do want the experience of like game days, partying. I don't really care about school.
Speaker 2: And she also actively gave advice on how to apply to university on her YouTube channel. You could cheat, for example, you could cheat, you could you could have a million dollars bribery helps. Then it's March twenty nineteen. Olivia is minding her own business on a super yacht in the Bahamas when her parents get arrested for their alleged involvement in the conspiracy. I need you to know that Olivia was on a friend's yacht. That friend's father, who owned the yacht, was on the board of trustees at the University of Seeing. Oh okay, so it seems like there was a lot. There was a laughing, and she was sitting there and like, the FBI is all like, oh, we've rested your parents to this conspiracy, and she's like, what conspiracy? And they're like, are you on a one hundred million dollar yacht in the Bahamas with a guy on the board of this university. Yeah, but so, but say that's a relevant in everyone. No, no, not. Olivia never went to the college for fear of being bullied. Oh the poor thing hurt. Mum and dad both pleaded guilty and did prison time.
Speaker 4: Actress Lori Lachlan got emotional as a judge sends her to two months in prison for her role in the college admission scandal. Prosecutor say her husband, fashion designer Massimogia Newley, had a more active role and was sentenced to five months. At times, a judge express outrage, calling out the couple's greed, telling Lachlan, we can only hope you will spend the rest of your charmed life to make amends.
Speaker 2: Imagine your parent going to prison because they lied to get you into college and you don't even really want to go. You don't go because you don't want to get bullied. Oh if I was the mom, I'm in prison, I'm like, ah, it's like you better you go and you get bullied. Yeah, honestly, I have sacrificed a lot. You pretend like you can wrote any So that's Jacob's current girlfriend, Olivia, and it has been very on again, off again it's a shame that that's all she's known for, because maybe she's way for the car crash. Yeah yeah, yeah, But maybe she's lovely, maybe she's funny, maybe she's interesting. She's definitely beautiful, that's true. But she could be a great person. She just had that one. This is sip up and it's an adjacent crime. Is Jacob aloid guilty? You could argue no, but it is a crime. He's simply that it's adjacently related to this case. The heart wants what it wants. We can't help who we love. It's just that we do love people with status and will and who leave it cheating. That's okay, that's okay.
Speaker 3: Hi, I'm Jacob Elodie and I'm hosting SNL this week with Renee Rapp.
Speaker 2: Renee, You're so right. Here's so baby girl. You know That's what I said. He's so baby girl. Me. I'm a baby girl now, speaking of crimes SNL. In January of this year, Jacob hosted the first episode of Saturday Night Live for twenty twenty four. A lot of his jokes were about being hot and also being tall, both of which are true and I would argue.
Speaker 3: Relevant I'm not much of a public speaker, so I thought i'd open it up to some questions from the audience.
Speaker 2: Hi, no question, I just want to look at you.
Speaker 3: Are you done?
Speaker 2: Not yet? Almost?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 5: Done.
Speaker 2: The Guardian called his performance underwhelming, and The Atlantic said his attractiveness worked against him, which is a sentence I would like written about me. Yeah. Well, the thing, okay, the thing about SNL is it's always cringe to host SNL because you're trying to be funny. However, in the clips I saw of him, I don't think he was cringe and I think I don't think he was. I think what he did was he balanced when I could be cringe or I could be cool, a little bit lazy on that story. The thing is like he didn't write. You sit there with a writer's room and write a bunch of things, and the writer's room is going and he's a thing. Right with comedy, it's so visual that it's like, if you are pregnant, you get a joke about that, right green hair, Like if you're wearing a silly suit, you've got to acknowledge it because everyone's watching. I went and saw a comedy guy in New York, who'd been hit by a bus. Okay, right, physically I could tell he'd been hit by a bus. Okay, that guy didn't tell the story of being hit by a bus. I'd got my money back. His whole set was about being hit by a bus. It's hilarious. But I was like, this what very physical comedy, right, And that's the thing with Jacob Lordie. I just think that he's got to acknowledge what everyone else can see. And I don't know what else he can joke about because everything about him is perfect. Yeah, it can't be self deprecating. No, it can't because he's perfect. Yeah. I don't really blame him for any of this. Like I've seen really hot comedians talk about like not being able to get a girlfriend. Jacoba LORDI can't say that. No, And what do we want him to go for? Matt Rife? Because so many from people hate me for really no reason. And it really made me realize that, like people only hate somebody they're jealous of. Do you think people who hate Osama bin Laden are jealous of him? No? No, no, no, it's the only thing he can do and he's not a comedian, is an actor. Yeah, And in the acting bits. He's really really good, but then every single skit was about him being hot and tall, like that was the whole thing. There was one that was like a women's support group for addicts, and he's like a sex addict, and it's clear that it's a women's only group, but he's accidentally wandered in and they're all like, please don't leave. We really really like stay, stay stay.
Speaker 3: I'm drugs and alcohol, I act out sexually with women.
Speaker 2: Oh no, that's tough. That's kind of funny because I'm turned on, Yeah, just by him his presence. Yeah, exactly. All right. Finally, Claire, I've heard it said that you know what's funnier than Jacobal Lordie hosting SNL, Well, Jacobal Lordie hitting a guy at the Chloe. Ah, yes, the time Jacobal Lordie hit a guy at the Chloe a few weeks ago. So Jacob was at the Clovell Hotel, minding his own business when he was accosted by Joshua Fox from Kiss FM. And this is why people moved to La and hold on Kiss FM. Just Kyl and Jacket, Carl and Jackie. We actually have audio of what happened because Joshua was recording and he played it on radio. He approaches a Lordie with an empty jar, and at first a Lordie is very polite, and then Fox requests that a Lordie phill it with bathwater to send it to the studio for Jackie. It's FM radio bullshit. I just want to say, I'm from the Kyl and Jacket show, verly random, but could I give you this? Jackie wants present.
Speaker 3: Lord she's a big fine of the movie. What am I supposed to do? And you can send it to the studio?
Speaker 4: And Jackie ask, do.
Speaker 5: You not remember?
Speaker 2: Give you that? The thing A Lordi seems to be annoyed about is that Fox is filming without his consent, and he says, can you not man please? On radio, Fox said things escalate when he stopped filming, and A lord He demanded he delete the footage. Fox refused. He said on radio, if I delete this and there's no evidence that this interaction happened, and yeah, mate, that's a fucking point. Yeah, Like that's why he wanted you to delete it. It's also super prank, like like, hey, can you fill this with bath water? It's not carrying bathwater with him. I'm not in a bar. I'm not a bath. And it's like, have you seen the movie? Do you get it? I don't know, I don't know. It's just it misses it. Just this is what I struggle with. How do you want him to answer that? Because the joke is on Jacob. There's no way for him to answer it in lack a funny way. There's no bath about it. He's not currently in a bath. So what do you want him to give Jackie? You know, he should just ejaculated it. I know. So you have to have seen the film to get that reference. Yeah, otherwise that's a crime. Is it to ejaculate into someone's jar? Not if they give you the jar and you go to a toilet and I think it's a little You can't. You can't ejaculate on the street into a jar. No, but if no one else can see the penis maybe yeah, Well good on him for not doing that. Good on him. And things got physical. Allegedly Jacob grabbed his throat. Why he wouldn't do that because someone would impregnate themselves. Gosh, I can like hate women. You could sell that for a lot on eBay. Ah. I wonder kids if I wanted it Yeah. Now what's happened is that no charges have yet been laid, Which why do we think that is? Do we think because I don't think that Josh was pressing them because he knows that he was being a troll. Yeah, and I think Josh was also probably lazy and chaotic. Yeah, the fact that he just turned he just wanted the press. So he's like, I've got what I wanted. They're harassing his mother who's screaming at the press, being like, get off my lawn. I read the Daily Mail article where the Daily Mail showed up to her house and then she said, can you please get away from it? Now? Is that KISSFM produces?
Speaker 4: Mother?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Your mom? She was like can you please go away? And they were like she was really rude to us, and it's like, why are you at home? That's private. The reason Jacob is not going to want charges is because if there's charges and that man can't get a us viza, then what then watch I'll tell you what. He's stuck in Australia working on Australian television movies and he's playing Chappelle Korby's father, so true, that's the only role. Like remember the Princess Mary movie. Yeah, so what he's playing Frederick. They're good Frederick. Yeah, but it's just young. He's better than that. We need him playing Elvis because then we can go he's one of ours, he's from he's just a busy boy, he's one of us. We can't have him stuck here where people are asking him free spam. No, it's better than that. It's inappropriate when he's back paying. It's like Corney Kardashian saying her, I mean, and none of us are acting in ways that we're proud of. No, not even with burried black let alone with Jacob exactly, I a guy from the Queen's gamb but at a cafe once. Yeah, I was lost. I was lost. He was being all beautiful little boy from love. Actually, Claire's time for charges and sentences. I don't want to charge him with the song as previously say. Oh yeah, sorry, did he get to that dec Sorry he up against a wall throat. I mean this is alleged. Okay, here's what I'll say. After seeing the Kissing Booth where Noah Jacob a Lordi's central character trait is that he gets into fights. It's quite hot in the movie. But violence endors violence. But you can't go around asking for jars of semen. You can't a lot of money. He might want his own children one day. I'm very impressed that no photos or video of the violence have been shared because no one would have taken any Why because it would have happened so quickly, and because it wasn't inside the Chloe. This Joshua guy waited for Jacob to leave and then kind of but still you look at Michael Clark and Carlile. That was a very long fight with shirtless men and children around. It's like, why did people film that and not film? Was very Jacob smart enough to not Okay, I'd just be interested all in la he lives. He's been very quiet, very sorry anyway, as part of my charger, don't want him charge for this, okay, because I need him to go on and do great things so that I can point and go see Australians do good things. We like him, We like Margo Robbie, we like Cate Blanchette and so on. His presence in Hollywood is crucial for women's orgasms. Yes, it's very Australian respect. I'd like to see him win a thing. I read a thing that said he's what Hollywood tried to do with like an army hammer. Oh no, no, no, I read thing said he is what Hollywood wants Timothy challow May to be. I think Timothy challo May is Timothy challow May like. I think he's preached high. Yeah, I don't think Timothy Challo May is lacking. Here's the thing. Here's the thing. Jacob Alordie is more mainstream than Timothy Challomaye. Now, oh interesting because timothyd wonka. I've spent the past seven years traveling the world perfecting my craft. You see, I'm something of a magician in vendor and chocolate maker. So quiet up and listen down. Nope, scratch that. No, that was embarrassing. That was really embarrassing. And he's with Kylie and I'm not I'm not sure about it. No, no, I'm not sure about it. Look. I think his crime is being hot in a way that is distracting and needs to be verbally addressed when he walks into anyone six boy. That needs to be context for the hotness and relatedly, the tallness. My sentence is unrelated. I'd like to see him appear in more of Olivia's flogs me too. He's really charismatic when he's like interviewed, like being casual. Have you seen the interview where I think he was being interviewed by like an American TV network and he's in a hotel room and his parents are in the background. No, And it's just so Australian. They're like, who's in the background. He's like, Oh, it's my mom and dad. I'm like, who are the people sitting on your bed that I can see in the in the mirror.
Speaker 1: In the mirror and dad.
Speaker 2: So observive, So sixy why you have a mom and dad at anyway? So she's big on YouTube and Insta and I just feel like she could be vlogging giving advice on how to get invited on like a one hundred million dollar a year that's sorts of thing, sharing more details about what it's like to go out with such man yep so to have unlimited access to his spur. And I can see her kind of walking around the Chloe just like how I'm met the Chloe blah blah blah, and then in the backgrounds just what he decking, Josh you are? You know? I would watch that more content from Olivia with Jacob in the background. Okay, what's your charge? My charge is also to do with the hotness and the height. So just I feel like I haven't said enough on the hotness because it's not just his face. It's not just his face, and it's not just his cheek moans, or his height or his neck or his neck or his body. It's the physical. It's the swagger. How hot of him in Saltburn, dancing in the curb with a hat with a hat, and then he's like he's in the grass and he's just like rolling around. There's also that video where he's sitting next to his coaster Barry Keok, and he picks up Barry's coffee for him because it's on the ground. And the thing about Barry is that he's just too short to lean down and get it. And luckily Jacob Alordi is just he's just got the arm. He's got lots of arm and lots of leg but he appears in control of it. And that's also what's a net. Anyway, he's so hot and that's the charge. But no, sorry, no, you got to thing about the charge is he's so hot that I forgive him everything. He's so hot and so sexy that I don't care what he does. And that dangerous is how wars happen. You know they say about Helen of Troy, the face that launched a thousand ships. Yeah, that's Jacob. It's dangerous because he could be he could do bad things, the face that launch to punch at the Chloe. And he plays toxic characters. For example, in Euphoria, his character is absolutely toxic. He's literally abusive in the Kissing Booth, incredibly sexist. Yeah, he is abusive in Your Fores. He's an interesting backstory so kind of just fascinating to watch, whereas I don't think there's any backstory in the Kissing Booth. No, it's unclear. He keeps having fights and when she asks why, it's not an answer. But in the Kissing Booth he is literally like one of the first scenes is she's wearing a short skirt and there's something sexist, and he digs them who's got a fighting issue? And then and then he says, you know you're asking for it when you wear that skirt. Oh, And it's like, you're objectively a sexist character, you're objectively toxic, but your hotness makes me think that that's okay, which is not okay, And so that's euphoria. That's kissing Booth playing Elvis. People say it's confusing that movie because he's playing Elvis who was not kind to Priscilla. No yet, because it's Jacob Lordie and he's so sexy, it actually makes you forgive him a little bit. So what I'm gonna say, you know, I feel like the charge. I think we need to be charged for forgiving a whole guy for doing bad things. The culture is troubled, Yeah, it is troubled, but no, no, no, I charge him with being too sexy.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, all the charges are actually compliments.
Speaker 2: I got that I understand what you're saying and that you have said. What is your sentence? My sentence, yes, is simply more content, more movies, more TV shows. I need more of him, maybe less toxic. Because then I thought, maybe my sentence is that he goes full Charlie's there on when she was monster like, maybe he's got to be a mess, like he's got want that I want to watch that. I won't. I do think he needs to continue being sexy, but in a slightly less problematic way, wow, because we forget he's acting because we're just too into how hot he's been. Love it, love it. He's really good at acting hot. But maybe he's not acting. I think he's just what I'm going to quote you on that. Anyway, Thank you so much for listening to this episode of Canceled. I do a new thing now. I haven't told you this, where instead of doing stories, I do a carousel receipt. Is there a way for you to add that to them saved thingings on our Instagram. We don't need them saved because they're on the feed. La la la la la. Okay, it's a little bit uneven, but yeah, okay, anyway, follow us on Instagram, where we will share such things as pictures of Jacob Lordie. I'll do some of his SNL skits, yeah, and that sort of thing. We should share more things on our Instagram. That's a conversation for later pofline. Yeah. The executive producer of Canceled is Telysipers As our assistant producer is Charlie Blackman, with audio editing by Tom Lyon. We will be back next week. Bye bye.