Speaker 1: You're listening to a mother Mia podcast.
Speaker 2: Hi, No Felter listeners, it's Katelinebrook Here. We're bringing back this conversation with Kayla Jade following the release of her new book Call Girl Confidential, because when this episode first came out last year, so many of you were completely captivated by Kayla's story. At the time, Kayla was known for her hugely viral tiktoks, but in this interview she shared so much more than what people had seen online. She opened up about the double life she was living, the reality of working in the sex industry, and the deeply personal experiences she hadn't spoken about publicly before. It's raw, surprising, funny, incredibly revealing and searingly honest. So if you missed it the first time around, here is my conversation with Kayla Jade. Was Peggy Sue, Peter Dutton, I don't want to get sued, okay, and yet, in a really strange sort of way, I think it played a part in affecting the outcome of an election.
Speaker 3: Sorry about that, Peter Dutta.
Speaker 2: Oh Well, Today on No Filter, we're talking pegging and porn and what happens when a sex worker accidentally or by design, becomes one of the most recognizable women on the Internet in Australia. Kayla Jade is a Gold Coast mum, a content creator, a full service sex worker, and TikTok's storytime girl. One minute, she's counting cash on camera, a lot of cash. The next she's flying halfway across the world to sleep with an a lister. She's been doxed, stalked, adored, and almost died on an operating table in Turkey, and now she's living in the car, raising her kids and launching an empire. We talk clients, secrets, celebrity flings and yes, Peggy Sue, So pull up a seat. This is one story Kayla Jade wasn't supposed to.
Speaker 1: Tell, but of course she does. Kayla Jade.
Speaker 2: Do I call you Kayla or are you the full blue eyed Kayla Jade?
Speaker 4: To call me Kaylor, that's my name.
Speaker 1: Welcome to No Filter.
Speaker 3: Thanks for having me.
Speaker 2: And often, you know, when we have guests on the pod, we have to remind them that the show is called No Filter. But I don't think that I have to remind you.
Speaker 3: No pretty much.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I post a little bit too much on the Internet, so I'm sure we won't have a problem today.
Speaker 2: But you're very interesting because you are, among many things, a sex worker, and you have really stepped into yourself and the truth of your life, firstly in a professional capacity but also in a personal capacity that I think has kind of changed things.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, it's definitely you know, it hasn't been anything that's planned. It's all just come naturally. So I'm sort of learning as I go to you know, be a content creator because I guess I had dabbled a bit in it before, but never to this level. So it's just like a whole learning curve and you know, adapting to my audience to make sure that I'm you know, giving out the best information and you know, telling the RWs of it as well, and not trying to just like make it seem like it's all glitz and glamour, because you know, it's definitely not the industry that is like that. There's a lot of bad stuff to it too, So I guess just.
Speaker 3: From the start, you know, showing that every side of it.
Speaker 2: When you were little growing up in New Zealand in a small town, who was Kayla Jade?
Speaker 1: Then? What were you like as a as a kid.
Speaker 5: Ah, I guess like little me, like I always had like a good family life, social life, but I guess in a way, I always struggled a little bit throughout school because I had ADHD, but I was undiagnosed, So I guess a lot of my life I was thinking.
Speaker 3: Like, you know, what's wrong with me?
Speaker 5: Like why can't I, you know, act a certain way or be normal in a way, And like ADHD was just never on the cards for me because it, like especially in females, it's much harder to diagnose because I wasn't like the hyper.
Speaker 3: Kid at school.
Speaker 5: You know, I was actually quite quiet and just like I was always just chill throughout my whole life, probably a little bit too chill that I'm just like away with the furies and have no idea.
Speaker 3: What's going on.
Speaker 5: But as soon as I was diagnosed, like later in life, when I was about like twenty nine, it was only a couple of years ago, I.
Speaker 3: Was just like, it makes so much sense.
Speaker 5: Why I was like this as a child, and you know why I acted a certain way and why I always had to ask, you know, my friends around me what's going on because I just had no idea so I guess a lot of that, Like getting diagnosed was definitely like, you know, another piece to the puzzle, Like, oh, this makes so much sense.
Speaker 1: When you were growing up, what was your you?
Speaker 2: So you said you just had like kind of a traditional family, very close fun.
Speaker 1: It was you and your sister.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I was so just like you know, a middle class family. You know, we got by.
Speaker 2: So when you felt that you were a little bit different to everybody else, but not necessarily, it sounds.
Speaker 1: Like in a bad way.
Speaker 2: No, did you always feel that you had a story to tell?
Speaker 3: Honestly, Like, no, I had.
Speaker 5: I had no idea what was gonna happen in my life or my future. I don't know if it's part of like an ADHD thing, but I never thought past the present day really, So I was just like, I guess my personality type of always been like go with the flow. Whatever happens, happens. If it's good, great, If it's not, we'll get through it.
Speaker 3: There's just always been like the way I've worked.
Speaker 5: So I've never really thought of, you know, coming here today and telling my story.
Speaker 3: It's crazy because like.
Speaker 5: You know, you grow up in a small town and like a lot of people around you.
Speaker 3: Like, I just saw everyone was just doing the.
Speaker 5: Same thing, and I guess I thought that was going to be my trajectory as well.
Speaker 2: What did you think that trajectory was going to be? Like, what would your life have looked like?
Speaker 3: I had no idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you had your boyfriend, so it would have been kind of settling down quite traditional.
Speaker 5: Yeah, when I when I moved to a that's.
Speaker 3: When I met my part my ex partner.
Speaker 5: But yeah, in New Zealand, I was just sort of floating around and trying different things.
Speaker 1: And what was your impetus that made you?
Speaker 2: I mean, this is a crazy question to ask in New Zealander because there's so many of you guys here, But what made you come across the Dutch?
Speaker 3: Oh? What made me come across?
Speaker 5: Just opportunity, you know, Like obviously in New Zealand we have lower wages and everything's much more expensive, so living there is hard. And you know, I would see a lot of my friends just I guess, get into drugs or like drink every day because that's all they knew, and you know, they were just working the regular jobs. And I just knew that, like, I didn't want that for my life. Like I just saw, you know, my friends go through that, my family go through that. So I had an opportunity where it was like a sliding doors moment. I was like, I can move to Australia and see what happens, or I can stay here and just do this for the rest of my life. So I just chose, like, right, I'm just gonna I'm pretty impulsive, so I was just like fuck it, booked a flight the next day and was like, Okay, we're gone Hi, and that's what happened.
Speaker 2: And then you landed where your coast yes, ah, yeah.
Speaker 5: So I moved over here and I knew like one person here, but I had no family or friends.
Speaker 3: I was staying in a random sheer.
Speaker 5: House with like two other guys and a couple, and I was just sort of figuring everything out.
Speaker 3: And yeah, I was just lucky that it worked out.
Speaker 1: It sure did work out.
Speaker 2: At what point did you go, oh, there's something happening here. Was it that your first TikTok that changed things?
Speaker 5: No? Actually, so it just happened randomly, Like I didn't expect it when I started, because I started only fans. Actually, it was after the pandemic and I could I just saw so many amazing women making so much money and getting the money themselves, you know, not giving it to anyone else. Men making a lot of banks. So I just it just naturally clicked in me. I was like, I think I can make money through this.
Speaker 3: And yeah, I had no idea.
Speaker 5: I had no sex work of friends, so I had to basically google how.
Speaker 3: To make an only fans, and yeah, I just started straight away.
Speaker 5: I was like, if I'm going to put this stuff out there, I'm going to go all out.
Speaker 3: And that's what I did.
Speaker 5: I immediately I had no social media following. I actually started posting on Reddit randomly and then sorry, I got a lot of because I was posting in a lot of subreddits and there's a lot of like kink subreddits. So I was just posting, posting, posting, like I lived and breathed that for the first like a little while, and then I started doing I started on Instagram and did a couple collabs, and that's.
Speaker 3: Like collabing with other girls.
Speaker 5: I was like, that's when they were like, oh, you should try a TikTok, and I was like, okay, I'll try it. Ticked up and back then it was sort of when everyone was doing like kind of more dancing right and stuff.
Speaker 3: So I was doing like a few random things, but I didn't take it seriously.
Speaker 5: It wasn't until I started doing full service work that I just started posting what I was doing and somehow people started watching it.
Speaker 2: So yeah, when you say that you started doing full service work, like, how is that transition for you? Like what was the moment where you went, oh, I can value ad here.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, I guess like I had dabbled in it a little bit previously, but not never to this extent.
Speaker 3: So with my only fans, you know, I traveled.
Speaker 5: The world like collabing with really big names, and I made like a big name for myself in that industry. So I guess I was just kind of in the mindset of like, Okay, what can I do next? How much like how much money can I save in a short amount of time. So that's when I you know, I had friends throughout the industry that were in person workers, so I was like learning from them.
Speaker 3: I was like, Okay, maybe I can make morning money from this.
Speaker 5: I feel like I have the experience now through sex work that it just happened like so naturally. But I'm so glad that I had that experience in sex work before I got into the in person work, because if I had just started in person work like when I was fresh eighteen, I probably would have got myself into some really shitty situations. So yeah, it was kind of like just timing everything worked out right. I just really wanted to get my savings up and you know, invest in some more property.
Speaker 3: So I was like, I just need to.
Speaker 5: Buckle down, and yeah, that's what I did, and it's done really well.
Speaker 2: It had done really well because there was, of course the period I think I first saw you, like a lot of people, when you'd be doing your money show mm hmm.
Speaker 3: And yeah, the money counts.
Speaker 2: Wards and wards of money of cash, and then you've kind of stepped aside from that, so you've always had this capacity to be very open and share a lot, but also you've kind of monitored yourself as well.
Speaker 5: Hmm.
Speaker 3: Totally.
Speaker 4: I think it's about like, you know, adapting and changing.
Speaker 5: You know, and yeah, I guess with the money counts, I just I got to a point like when I first started on TikTok, I started with the zero following like I started a marite new page. When I was posting the money counts, I was posting, you know, for my sex worker friends, just for shits and giggles, to be like whatever, like I'm just going to post what I'm doing.
Speaker 3: If anyone likes it, go for it.
Speaker 5: And then it got to the point where it just it blew up so much and the money counts started becoming a little bit ecky. For me. I just felt like, you know, if girls were like scrolling through TikTok and they saw this like giant money counts and then they didn't actually like click on my page and like look at my other videos where I talk about like the dangers of sex work and like other things like that. If they just saw those videos, then they would be like, hey, like I can make this money too, and not realize what I actually had to do to get that money.
Speaker 3: So it just naturally I was like probably for a couple months, I was like, I don't I think I'm going to stop them.
Speaker 5: And that was a hard transition for me because I felt like that's what I blew up.
Speaker 3: On, So I was like no, but like should I keep doing it? I don't know.
Speaker 5: But then it just naturally came that I was just like, nah, I don't think I can do these anymore.
Speaker 3: That's when I stopped.
Speaker 2: Interesting too, because security is always a big thing for every woman, really.
Speaker 1: Exactly, and I was thinking, Kim Kardashian.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: Well, there was another reason why I stopped, because especially because a lot of other sex workers started doing it as well, and I was like, I'm really careful about safety, but if you know someone on here, if someone's doing it and then like not so much or they're a bit younger, I was just worried, like, you know, that could put a target on their back, you know, but like them posting money counts and not being careful of like location and.
Speaker 3: Things like that.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I thought it was an everyone's best interest to stop the money counts.
Speaker 2: Interesting because obviously when you were doing this, and this seems like it happened fairly rapidly, that you achieved this kind of level of success that you could actually measure by the world of cash in your hand, do you know what I mean? So your family back in New Zealand, how aware were they at that point of like your new pursuit, Well.
Speaker 5: They sort of had time to adjust at the fact that I was a sex worker before the tech took came, because yeah, I was on OnlyFans. I've been on Only Fans for the past like four years, so you know, they learned pretty soon because like I did well in the Only Fans world as well, So they learned fairly quickly that I became a sex worker.
Speaker 3: But by the time, like the TikTok.
Speaker 5: Came, they were so used to they were so used to my Shenan again, so they we're like, yeah, you go off, queen.
Speaker 2: And when when you said say to your parents, oh, this is the work that I'm going to do, or this is the work that I'm doing, who do you have that conversation with first?
Speaker 3: Ah, well, they actually had the conversation with me. They found out. I actually didn't tell them. No, it's not because I didn't think that I was.
Speaker 5: I didn't think that I was going to do it for that long. Honestly, Like when I started the Only Fans, I was like, you know, I'm probably going to do this for a bit, make a bit of money, and then just like leave it.
Speaker 3: You know. I didn't think it would blow up into this big career.
Speaker 5: So I was just sort of doing it and like not not really telling anyone, and then obviously they found out word of mouth, and yeah, I guess they just immediately and I was like, hey, like, what's going on?
Speaker 3: Do you have only fans?
Speaker 5: And my mum was a little bit, I guess, just worried about me and my.
Speaker 3: Safety and everything. You know, she didn't.
Speaker 5: Really know how only fans operated, like in her ideas she had like you know, sort of nineties porn sets or something like she was freaking out. But then when she came over and just you know, saw how happy I was, and you know how it wasn't like as scary as it seems. They slowly got adjusted to it. But with me, like, I'm just like, if I want something, I'm stubborn as fuck.
Speaker 3: I would do it and I don't care.
Speaker 5: You know, if someone's not happier about it, well that's their problem. Like if I'm happy, like, I'm going to do it regardless. So I feel like there was nothing anyone could say that would be like.
Speaker 3: Oh, actually I won't do this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But I mean a lot of people.
Speaker 3: Will ask me like what do your parents thinking your work?
Speaker 5: And I'm like, I'm fucking thirty, all grow an adult like it doesn't should not matter what my parents know about my life, you know what I mean, It.
Speaker 2: Shouldn't matter, But then there are there's just something often in that child parent relationship where it doesn't matter how old you are. Like before my dad died, he was eighty nine, I would still hide from him if I wanted to have a cigarette at a party or what is you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: It's like, Yeah, I'm actually the most open I am now with my family then I've ever been. Like I think just me opening up talking about my life online has just made me so open with them because throughout my life I struggled a lot with mental illness.
Speaker 3: I had eating.
Speaker 5: Disorders when I was younger, and I was so closed off to them for a long period of time. And I think just my mentality from the eating disorder, I had that mindset of around my family, you know, I had that close off mindset. So now just being so open and talking about things has just, yeah, opened up our relationship so much.
Speaker 2: It's funny because you know they're saying the truth will set you free, and you seem to have found increasingly so much freedom in no longer hiding aspects of your life, even from the people that you share things with.
Speaker 5: I just got to the point where I was just like, I really don't care. Like there was so much like ups and downs at the start when I first started, like I had a family member like screenshot all my content and send it to all my family, and I had so much shit at the start that it just got to a point where.
Speaker 3: I'm just like whatever, Like I honestly don't care.
Speaker 5: This is me, and I'm so over hiding who I am and what I want to do. You know. So as soon as I was like, yep, I have an only fan, I'm a sex worker, take it or leave it, I think I just became more like I just let go of caring so much about what other people thought to be because, like I guess, like especially me growing up, I was very much like a people pleaser and wanted to make sure everyone's like okay and happy.
Speaker 3: And then I.
Speaker 5: Just got to a point where I was just like I don't care, Like if I'm happy, like that's all that matters. And if people are not happy that I'm happy, well you probably don't want them in your life anyway.
Speaker 4: You've definitely learned like bring a sex worker, you.
Speaker 3: Learn people's true personalities.
Speaker 5: Like they come out and you know, if someone like doesn't like your of the hiding something, they will show you their true colors. So it's a blessing in disguise in some ways.
Speaker 2: Do you think that with your knowledge of humanity now that it changes the way that you deal with like the entire world, the people that you meet socially.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, definitely.
Speaker 5: I think, especially like males, I have become a master of identifying their personality. Probably within the first five seconds of meeting one, I know exactly what kind of person they are. So yeah, yeah, I think it's just made me because you're just meeting new people all the time and adapting it, Like you're processing all these different personalities, you get to really easily find out who someone is just by looking at them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's quite funny. It's like my little.
Speaker 2: Superpower now because I heard you say, and I think it was on your storytime pod that you probably won't have a relationship now until you finish with sex work. Yes, definitely, And I thought to myself, how can you control that?
Speaker 1: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like, how do you stop that pull to someone when you had that action to them?
Speaker 3: Are well, I.
Speaker 5: Guess I'm just not in the mindset of dating at the moment because throughout my life, I've always been in a relationship from the time I was like fourteen years old until up until I had kids. So I feel like I'm just in my era of wanting to make money and setting myself up to make money, and I know that if I get into a relationship, that's going to slow me down. I guess my mentality now is if, like, if I get into a relationship, it's just going to set me back in my career, in my money making because.
Speaker 3: Obviously, like I want.
Speaker 5: To be with a person who you know, is okay with me being a sex worker, But I also want to be with a person who doesn't want me to sleep with other men, you know.
Speaker 3: So I know that when I do become in.
Speaker 5: A relationship, yeah, I will have to stop being right yeah yeah, yeah, yeah. And now because if they are okay with me sleeping with other men, I feel like, either thou with me just for my name or money or that, or they really don't care about me or you know.
Speaker 3: So I want to be with someone.
Speaker 1: Who only wants you to be with them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I see a lot of sex workers go throughout like relationships.
Speaker 3: It's very rare.
Speaker 5: That, like you know, they have like a guy who's okay with them sleeping with other people, because that's like not really not much a normal thing. When I eventually get into relationship, it's when I'm ready to settle down, and that's not that's not yet. I want to make my money and you know, set up my set up myself and then and then I can think about it.
Speaker 2: When you are attracted to someone, it's kind of a normal thing to be territorial about them. So what you're saying is a guy who was who'd be yeah, that's okay, keep up your sex work is not the person that you want to be.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: No, And I know that if.
Speaker 5: I get into a relationship now, that means I'm going to have to stop my sex work and I'm not ready to do that yet.
Speaker 2: When you're reaping the rewards of what you've built and extending yourself in different ways, that's not a sexual pun. That's just you really are exploring different parts of yourself. How do you know when the point will be to stop?
Speaker 5: I feel like I will know when the time comes, Like I have never planned anything throughout my entire life.
Speaker 3: So this is probably going to be one of those things where.
Speaker 5: I will keep making money. If I keep making money doing this, then I'm happy. But if it gets to a point where I don't make money anymore, then maybe.
Speaker 3: I'll settle down.
Speaker 5: But it's just that thing where like I feel like a lot of sex workers had said, like, you will know when you no longer want to be in the industry, Like you just there's something that just clicks inside you and you're just like, nah, I'm done. So I feel like I will have that turning point once I've burnt myself out, but hopefully I would have set myself up enough to, you know, be okay with stepping back. So yeah, I would just have to see when the time comes.
Speaker 2: Really, because if you're waiting for the money to dwindle, the money is never going to dwindle.
Speaker 1: For Kayla Jade, I mean.
Speaker 3: You never know.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I mean I know, I know a lot of sex workers that are still making good money in their fifties, so fifties sixties, which is crazy, but I feel like you just mentally, I might tap out before then.
Speaker 3: I just never know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So it just depends on my mental health really whether I can keep doing it or not.
Speaker 2: You know, you talk about your mental health a lot and happily talk about how it's improved. What is the toll that sex work takes on your mental health?
Speaker 5: I mean, it just it depends on the person, really, because if you're doing sex work and you feel any sort of shame about sex work, or you don't enjoy having sex and you're putting yourself and your body through these situations of meeting up with strangers and do it having sex with them, like, that's going to fuck your mental health.
Speaker 3: So that's why I.
Speaker 5: Always tell girls, like, if you want to get into sex work, like make sure you actually feel like you're going to enjoy it. Try it out, because it's not for everyone and some people will just immediately get burnt out. But I feel like, because I've had I've dealt with a lot of things throughout my life, I felt like it's just made me a rocking away and really, I can, you know, do a lot of things that if I didn't go through that stuff, I probably wouldn't be ready for.
Speaker 2: You refer quite often to how your mental health has improved and the uptake in happiness is really apparent in you.
Speaker 1: How have you made that happen?
Speaker 5: I think just from having the time and freedom and money just to be my own boss. I never thought growing up, like you know, I always struggled with school. I never thought that I would have a career where I could make money. So the fact that I'm here now and able to spend time with my kids and just have the freedom to be like, you know what, let's just go to Europe tomorrow, like I like, we need a break. Just having that freedom to spend time with them is just so rewarding and it just it gives me so much happiness.
Speaker 3: Like money is a big struggle.
Speaker 5: Like I've struggled with money throughout my whole life until I became a sex worker. I had duct tape covered all over my car because I couldn't afford a new car. You know, I've like lived paycheck to paycheck for like most of my life. So I know money struggles and not having money struggles now is just a huge relief.
Speaker 2: Which is and money will buy you time as well. Yeah, and people who say money can't buy happiness have never been poor.
Speaker 5: Yea struggle and it will buy a little bit of happiness.
Speaker 2: Coming up, some A listers, some secrets, and an ironclad NDA that's a non disclosure agreement, which obviously means there's some really good stuff behind it.
Speaker 1: Be right back.
Speaker 2: Because you're an industry now, everything comes from you, there's a lot of pressure on you to keep going to reinvent. Do you sometimes feel like you're coming close to being burnt out or not wanting to go on or pivot into some other area.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I definitely do have times where I'm just have you know, a full mental b and I'm like, I'm fucking done.
Speaker 3: I'm doing something else.
Speaker 5: But I don't think I'll ever change being a sex oker like for now, because I just I love I do love what I do, and I love I love the freedom that it.
Speaker 3: Gives you to be able to change and adapt.
Speaker 5: So you know, if I was like, no, I'm done with in person, I don't want to do it anymore, you know, I have other avenues where I can go to now.
Speaker 2: I imagine that when you go to make people in person, that you've got a different status now. So it's almost like, you know, you getting the call ups from celebrities to you know, fly to La or whatever.
Speaker 1: Who wants that by the way, I know you're not going to do who was I mean.
Speaker 3: Unto NDA's I can't.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately, I feel like a lot of people with a lot of.
Speaker 3: People have guessed it. Let's just say that.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm going to go and read it.
Speaker 5: But I had that, I guess, like before the TikTok you know, the celebs and stuff, So that was pretty normal to me. And like I guess, like when you meet them, you're like, oh, that's just like a normal person, Like it's so fine.
Speaker 2: Yes, But now my point is that now when people meet you, you are the celebrity to them.
Speaker 3: M gotcha, gotcha.
Speaker 2: So the regards that are, like I want to be with Kaylage, i'd get your status, your power in relation to them has shifted.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I guess so in some ways, I still feel normal, So I just feel my regular self.
Speaker 2: No, no, But what I mean is that if there are things that boundaries that you don't want cross, or things that you might find degrading or whatever, are they least like likely now to kind of try and breach that because they're with you.
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah, I would say so. Yeah, I've always been pretty strong in my boundaries, you know, obviously apart from it some circumstances.
Speaker 3: That were out of my control. But yeah, I would guess now that.
Speaker 5: I have a bigger name, people would be more careful of, you know, the way they interact around me. I guess before, you know, when I had like a small profile, you know, people probably thought they could take more advantage or things like that. But I've always been pretty careful with like where I put myself in situations.
Speaker 2: Are the situations you've been in where you've thought I don't want this.
Speaker 5: Yes, definitely, Yeah, And that's just you know, it's just a learning curve.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've had situations where, yeah.
Speaker 5: I like, honestly like the the people have taken advantage of the situation.
Speaker 3: And that's the.
Speaker 5: Unfortunate thing about even only fans, is that anyone can become a creator, you know, and if they have their camera right, if they have like the setup, they can hire the big names. You know, they can create a platform, like a predator can easily create a platform. So I guess the biggest thing is just finding friends in the industry and checking references.
Speaker 3: That's the biggest thing.
Speaker 2: You know, your ex who you seem to have quite a harmonious relationship with and he's you've said the primary maybe that a care giver to the kids when you first started doing sex work, and obviously you're the mother of his kids. Was he a bit territorial about you then? Was he uncertain about the path? Was he worried about the kids, the effect on the kids.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's a smart cookie. It's definitely discussing with me all sorts of you know, the issues, like where they could be issues.
Speaker 3: We talked about it a lot, but.
Speaker 5: Because we had both had we had kids very young, and from the get go we said that like if it wasn't gonna work out, we're just gonna you know, stick together, be like good friends for the kids, because we both love them so much that we could not do fifty to fifty. There's just like a no, no, we just want to all both have them full time. So we were like, we're going to stick this out whether we're together or not. And there was some like worries with him at the start, but I feel like, you know, he had faith with me, Like I feel like he knew that I would do well through this, So you know, he put the faith in me and it paid off because now he can just work for me.
Speaker 3: Which is great. I mean that's what he's.
Speaker 4: Always wanted to be, a straight.
Speaker 3: Home dad and like we made that life.
Speaker 5: So yeah, a lot of people don't, like they kind of questioned them, they like they don't understand the relationship. But it's like we're both just so chill that we just don't care, Like we're just we're just so happy being around. Like we don't fight. We're like we're not together. We we thought more when we were together, but now that that sort of pressure has gone, we just become close friends.
Speaker 3: And we're we work together well.
Speaker 5: Like, you know, if I ever have a situation where I'm like this thing happened and like I don't know what to do, and because I've had times where you know, I started sex work and you know, people have like owed me money and stuff, and like he's just always sort of it for me. It's just like he's a blessing. Yeah, I couldn't have done it without him.
Speaker 2: So and has he repartnered or is that a possibility for him not at.
Speaker 5: The stage, Yeah, we're both open, like he can go see whoever he wants or whatever. But we're just both at the time of our lives where we don't want a relationship, like we both have been in a lot.
Speaker 3: Of relationships throughout our lives.
Speaker 5: So we're just focused on the kids at the moment, you know.
Speaker 2: And also, you know, speaking of being healthy, you've been very open about your BBL surgeries, both of them. Yes, one story is so horrific. It basically, hmmm, is how you nearly died, which I don't know if you realized it at the time, but listening to you tell it, it's like you could have died in Turkey.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Oh yeah.
Speaker 5: I went through everyone's worst nightmare of literally waking up on the operating table and while they're operating on me not being able to move, being paralyzed but feeling everything and just being just feeling the tears run down my face but not be able to do anything.
Speaker 3: It was terrific.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and every aspect of it it was botched. You had an encounterdown nurse that was he was groping you and trying to kiss you in the lift.
Speaker 1: They put you on.
Speaker 2: Your bum when you're not supposed to be on your bums straight after.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, so it was.
Speaker 5: It was a time where I didn't have like I just sat her in the fans. I didn't have much money, and I'd heard that people were getting these BBOs in Turkey for like, you know, fifteen grand ten grands. I was like, oh my god, I'm going to do that. So my impulsive self.
Speaker 3: Booked that in. I found a place.
Speaker 5: We were talking on WhatsApp and they seemed great, like the English was incredible.
Speaker 3: I was sending them before and.
Speaker 5: After photos and they were like, yeah, you're such a good candidate. So I was like, Okay, I'm going to do it and went over to Turkey and just immediately when they picked me up, like no one could speak English.
Speaker 3: I didn't know what was going on.
Speaker 5: Like they were taking me to all sorts of different hospitals and like could no one could tell me what was going on.
Speaker 3: Like they were trying to find.
Speaker 5: The doctor and they couldn't find him, and it was a mess. Eventually, when they did find the doctor, as soon as he saw me, he was like, oh, you don't have enough fat to get the surgery, and I was.
Speaker 3: Like, yes, I do.
Speaker 5: I have been like eating like five thousand calories a day for the past six months to gain weight for this BBL.
Speaker 3: I know I have enough fat.
Speaker 5: I've seen much skinnier girls get good bbls.
Speaker 3: So but I mean I was there. I was like, I'm gonna go with the surgery.
Speaker 5: So I went under and yeah, I woke up on the operating table.
Speaker 3: Could feel so they use.
Speaker 5: This like metal rod to like get because they take the fat out from like your stomach, your back and put it in your butt.
Speaker 3: I could just feel it getting sucked out of me.
Speaker 5: It was just like burning, like this fat getting sucked out of my stomach.
Speaker 3: It was nasty.
Speaker 5: And then just a cup and I was just like vomiting blood like everything, Like my body was just malfunctioning, like it just wasn't coping with the stress it's been under. And yeah, but then you know, the next day, literally assaulted by a male nurse while I was getting changed, well he was getting he was changing me, and like in that like I think back to the state that I was in, Like while that was happening, I was not even a person Like.
Speaker 3: I was not.
Speaker 5: I wasn't like I couldn't talk, couldn't do anything. And that happened, and I'm just like, imagine what.
Speaker 3: Else this guy has put people through. And then like cause you wear like this compression suits.
Speaker 5: Because like, obviously your skin's just being ripped off the fat, so it needs to start to attach again.
Speaker 3: So you're wearing this compression suit.
Speaker 5: And you have to get these lymphatic drainage massages because you just well up so much.
Speaker 3: So when I took the farh Off.
Speaker 5: Which is the suit, like I saw my body and I was like, it looks basically exactly the same.
Speaker 3: So it was like, oh, when I.
Speaker 5: Saw that surgeon, he was like, oh, you know you're not going to get the results you want. It was like he was just setting me up for me to be like, oh, well, he said that I wasn't going to get the result I wanted, So I guess this is it. And the fat that did like was that they did transfer.
Speaker 3: Within a couple of months, it was gone.
Speaker 5: Because if you take the fat out of your body and you don't purify it properly, they have to do this purifying process. If that isn't done properly, the fat's going to immediately die. And because they had I woken up on my bat my butt, sitting on my butt, that's going to kill the fat cells as well. So there was just no chance of survival. So yeah, within a few months I was back to back to my normal self, which was really frustrating.
Speaker 2: But a bit traumatized by the physical experience a little bit, a bit more traumatized, yes, yeah, and then you had a reconstructive Yeah.
Speaker 5: So I went to see an Australian surgeon like a year after to get it revised and he just said he just couldn't believe it.
Speaker 3: He looked at my back and he was like, they've literally.
Speaker 5: Taken just chunks of fat out of your back, Like this is crazy. So he went in and like fixed it up for me and made sure a result good.
Speaker 3: And then now I'm so happy with the results.
Speaker 2: So the experience of that, because you seem somewhat won with your body now and at ease with your body, was the experience of that part of that process.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah.
Speaker 5: I think back to when I got my BBL and I was still so unhappy, Like I was as soon as I got the BBL, I was like, what's my next surgery. It's like when you start having surgery, it plays with your mind and then you start looking in the mirror and being like, oh, I could tweak that, I could tweak that, I could move this here.
Speaker 3: Like it just messes you up so much.
Speaker 5: And I think now like I'm the happiest that I've been and I don't think about surgery, I don't think about botox, I don't think about anything because I'm just so much happier. So I think for me, I just really needed to find my happiness and who I was, because I guess throughout my life, I was always being like, Okay, if I get a surgery, then I'll be happy, or if I have this eating disorder, then I'll be happy. Like I was always sort of masking it. And it wasn't until I, just like I guess, found my true self that I've sort of let that go and be like, you know, that's not the most important thing anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the goal, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But often people can get bulged in, like you said, that cycle of oh this will fix me and working externally and thinking, especially in.
Speaker 5: This industry, because you know, like you're around a lot of girls and all the girls are getting surgery.
Speaker 3: You know, they got money, they're getting surgery, they're.
Speaker 5: Getting this tweak because you're relying on your pearents for money. So as soon as you feel like something that needs to change. Your first thought is surgery because everyone around you is getting surgery and you're talking about it, and so yeah, I really needed to like step out of that sort of because I felt like I was just around girls that were like talking about this stuff and it was just triggering that back in me. So I was just like, I need to take a step back from that and just you know, be around people who are not so like surgery focused and image focused. And now like, I found my girls in this industry and we're just like the best of friends and you know, we just love and support each other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, even though it's not like a big group. Now I've just found my people, and you know, I'm happy.
Speaker 2: So yeah, many industries, and probably more than some, there's people that don't always want the best for you, that may be motivated by envy or jealousy or competition. How did you find your girlies?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it just.
Speaker 5: Happened like naturally through because obviously when I started OnlyFans, I was collabing with a lot of girls, and I just found a couple that as soon as we met, we just clicked straight away, and then you know, I stopped really doing collabs and distanced myself from you know, some people in the industry, and I just stuck to my own and was like I'm happy here, and yeah.
Speaker 2: Hey, Kayla, what's a collab by the way, is it I imagined? Is it two of you or whatever having sex or doing a show or yeah.
Speaker 5: So you arranged you meet with like another content creator, and you set a date.
Speaker 3: You get like, you know, tester, you.
Speaker 5: Have to be tested STI tests within two weeks, You sign consent forms.
Speaker 3: There's like a lot of process to it.
Speaker 5: And then you meet up with them, whether it's at you know, a house or like a hotel or whatever, and you get socials so like you know, pictures or reels or tiktoks or whatever for the social media.
Speaker 3: And then yeah, you'll do a scene, which is whether it's.
Speaker 5: Girl girl, boy girl, it depends like whatever you're comfortable with.
Speaker 2: I guess, in the scale of what you've achieved so far, just if you're going to talk about the sex worker space.
Speaker 1: What do you still hope to achieve?
Speaker 5: M I guess because obviously now like a lot of brands are working with me as a sex worker, which is crazy because that's just like unheard of.
Speaker 3: Guess. For me, I would just love to either.
Speaker 5: Like create a product or like an organization to help people like I love giving back, Like my love language is giving, so I'm always like sending stuff to charity wherever I can. So I would just love to, yeah, sort of build something unrelated but related in a.
Speaker 1: Way, and like in what sort of space.
Speaker 3: Depends really we'll see it when it.
Speaker 1: Comes in the sex workers space or.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I guess like either you know, making a product that you know help like survival sex workers or something. Yeah, I would love to do something like that in the future. But for me, like sex work will just always be sex work. It will either be will either be more online or I'll be more on person. So just really depends on my mood.
Speaker 2: After the break, the moment we have all been waiting for who is and.
Speaker 1: Who is and Peggy sou.
Speaker 2: We talked about the importance of the financial freedom and stuff. But when you were talking before, it occurred to me that there's a possibly another aspect to it. How that in the work that you do, there's like a lot of validation, like a lot of physical validation. When you want to move away from that and into you know, having a romantic partner, which he said is not you can't do it at the same time as sex work or you don't want to.
Speaker 1: How do you know that you won't be.
Speaker 2: Hooked on that, because a lot of people would be hooked on the compliments.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Well, I guess it's like the you know, surgery thing in a way, like you sort of learn. Well, I know that I've learned, like throughout my time to love myself more, and now that I have that sort of love for myself, like I don't necessarily rely on.
Speaker 3: The validation anymore, whereas I used to rely so much.
Speaker 4: But now I feel like I'm just in a point in my life where.
Speaker 3: I could take it or leave it if it all ended tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Like I would be okay with that, you know, as long as I've set myself up enough.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wouldn't really rely on it anymore.
Speaker 5: But it's not something that I'm like, oh, I did this, and this is why I changed.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 5: Just sort of adapted over time, And I guess as I got older and as I sort of realized like the relationships around me, you know, care more to me, like than.
Speaker 3: You know, the online stuff or whatever. I think. Yeah, I think I just changed over time.
Speaker 1: Was Peggy Sue paid a Dunton?
Speaker 3: I can neither confirm with Deny now, No, he wasn't.
Speaker 4: He wasn't. That was ever ran into.
Speaker 3: I don't want to get to it.
Speaker 2: So random, it's so random, and yet in a really strange sort of way, I think it played a part in affecting the outcome of an election.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 5: Sorry about that, Peter Daddat, But yeah, I know it's so bizarre.
Speaker 3: It really, it's just something that it blew up beyond me.
Speaker 5: Like people were talking about the Peggy Sue thing, they had no idea who I was.
Speaker 3: You know, it just blew up in its entity.
Speaker 5: Like, but I didn't like a single comment, like because you know, I didn't want to step on anyone's toes.
Speaker 3: I didn't want to get taken down because you know.
Speaker 5: If you like, if you were influencing something, they can easily you know, send you a season desist or try and take down your accounts or something.
Speaker 2: So it was such a strange thing to take flight. So for people who don't know, can you explain who Peggy Sue is?
Speaker 5: Yeah, So Peggy Sue's a client of mine who likes to get pegged in the butt, which is you know, me putting a strap on, pegging him in the butt.
Speaker 3: And I just started calling him that because I thought it was a funny name for it. It's not like I call him that like when I see him. He was just like the name.
Speaker 2: Does he know you call it? Does he know you call him Peggy Suit?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he knows.
Speaker 5: He religiously sorks my TikTok every time we talk about it, because he loves like reading comments of people talking about him, like he loved it when like the Peter Dunnan thing blew.
Speaker 3: Up, like he just loved that. He was just like this internet personality, right, Yeah, he likes a lot of you know.
Speaker 5: Large members and his behind and I would talk about it on the internet. I would talk about our dates together and you know what I was going to rear end him with next, I guess, And yeah, just it blew up completely, Like every time I talked about him, people love to hear it.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and is he okay? So I know that you protect the confidence reality of your clients obviously respect, but tell us who Peggy su is not?
Speaker 1: Can you do that?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Is he not? He's not a public profile figure.
Speaker 5: He's no, Like a lot of people were guessing, like trying to guess who he was, And I.
Speaker 3: Think if I said who he.
Speaker 5: Was, I don't know if people would be happy or disappointed, so like, even though obviously well not disappointed, but I guess just like, oh, they had this idea of who he is in their head, and you know, he's high up in his industry, but I wouldn't say he's like a personality, So in his industry it would be a shock factor, but not so much like in everyone's, like you know, in celebrity culture.
Speaker 3: I guess.
Speaker 1: We'll definitely not definitely not Peter Dutton.
Speaker 4: No, I can, I can say now, Nope, done it.
Speaker 5: It's funny though, because he got interviewed by two radio show hosts and they asked him if he was Peggy Sue and he didn't deny her.
Speaker 2: I was like, would he have even known?
Speaker 3: Yeah he did.
Speaker 5: He was like, oh yeah, I've heard about it because everyone was just blasting his comments all on social media.
Speaker 3: Are you Peggy zo? Are you Peggy Zoo? So yeah, I like.
Speaker 5: Some poor intern, probably some more young intern probably had to tell him like what was going on?
Speaker 3: But yeah, they asked him, and he never denied it. I was like, are you serious?
Speaker 5: Maybe he wanted to be, maybe he isn't, Maybe he's another sex worker.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Politicians are very pole driven and whatever they think is going to work with the electorate, they'll lean into it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, unfortunately I think that didn't work in his favor.
Speaker 1: So no, it didn't appear too.
Speaker 3: I'm happy with that regardless.
Speaker 2: In this spirit of your openness, Kayla, they surely has been a post or a story you've recounted or whatever that has still given you cause for regret.
Speaker 3: Ah, I want to say regrets.
Speaker 5: I think I'm very careful with what I do post to not try and like step on anyone's toes.
Speaker 3: You know, if I did say a story.
Speaker 5: That was about a client, like I always make sure that i'm I.
Speaker 3: Know that if I'm going to post it, is this going to cause me drama or is this going to be because obviously I talk about a lot.
Speaker 5: I talk about sexual assault from you know, either content creators or photographers that I've had, and I blast them and like, oh, will only blast you if you're doing the wrong thing, which I've had, like people contact me because I have talked about those situations, and I don't feel regrets.
Speaker 3: Because if you're going to do something bad, the world should.
Speaker 1: Know, you know what I mean, what did they contact you with?
Speaker 5: I guess like there was one time where I talked about a very uncomfortable situation that I had with a photographer.
Speaker 3: Who had booked me.
Speaker 5: So he was a photographer, but he didn't tell me he was a photographer. He had booked me for an in person job. And then he just he told me how much he, you know, really liked me, and how he's been trying to get in contact me with me through his photography page, and and just like he was just asking if I could do things like that was just not discuss prior. So I talked about that, and you know, he got upset that I talked about it, and yeah, is what it is. But like, I don't think there's anything that I regret because I'm very careful with what I talk about and I'm like very strong.
Speaker 3: In my morals and my values.
Speaker 5: So I think I did get I did get canceled for hanging out with Drake though.
Speaker 1: You posted, oh Drake.
Speaker 3: Yeah I did. People didn't like that, but I guess like I just didn't know.
Speaker 5: His he really had allegations, Like I knew about the song with Kenjit Lamar, but I wasn't very aware of like what had actually been going on.
Speaker 3: I had just invited. I just got invited to go to dinner with him, and then.
Speaker 5: I posted about it because he didn't make me sign an NDA, so I posted about it and it blew up and people got pretty up in arms about the fact that I hung out with him, and he eventually told me to take down the post.
Speaker 1: Did he he had a lot of hate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was like, hey, yeah, can you take these down?
Speaker 5: Because he had a lot of heat in the media, and I guess this was just giving more attention to it. So yeah, I ended up deleting the whole thing, And yeah, that was that was a tricky time.
Speaker 3: There was tricky time. Like I wouldn't say I regret that.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't if I could take it back, I don't think I would, because it's a learning curve and you know, like people make mistakes, Like I'm a human being, Like shit happens, you know. At the time, I was like stressed about that situation, but that's what a lot of people were telling me. Look, these like anyone would take up that opportunity, And for me, it wasn't necessarily just about hanging out with Drake. It's about, like, I say yes to those opportunities because the amount of people that I meet through that is just incredible and it just gives me so many opportunities. So I guess in my head, i just had my sex worker money brain locked in.
Speaker 3: I'm like, this is going to do well for me, so I'm going to do not really.
Speaker 5: Thinking about, you know, the consequences. So yeah, it was a learning curve.
Speaker 2: Life is a learning curve exactly, learning every day when your kids and your kids are at school, Now, is it a consideration for.
Speaker 1: You how you I mean, kids only ever know the life.
Speaker 2: They live anyway, and they only know their parents as their mum or their dad. But is it a consideration for you as they're getting older, how you're going to navigate school other kids, other parents.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, I think we've always been super open with the kids about obviously to what they can handle for their age. But like we've never had an issue so far. Like a lot of the parents at my kids' school love me and come up to me and want to talk to me and want to hang out. Of course, there's going to be you know, with anything like there could be a risk of you know, kids saying something, But I don't think they're going to necessarily like look back at their life and think like this was a horrible life, because like, you know, both their parents just spend so much time with them, and we're so open with them, and we teach them like kindness and empathy, and they are the kindest, like most caring, amazing kids either. Ever, So I think like people should stop worrying about what I teach my kids and maybe try and worry about what they're teaching their kids, you know, teach your kids to be less judgmental.
Speaker 3: And I think as well, like sex.
Speaker 5: Work is just becoming such a normal thing now. There's so much less stigma behind it that I think as they get older, it's going to be much more normal than what it was ten years ago.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: I think a lot of people are becoming more open minded, and I think with my TikTok, it's been great to sort of destigmatize, like because I'll tell my stories and people are loving and accepting of it, Whereas before, like you know, sex work was such a taboo thing.
Speaker 3: So I think just the world is.
Speaker 5: Changing in a great way and treating sex workers more like normal people and not like a threat or whatever. So yeah, it's changing for the best. And like they have a great life. They're such happy, happy kids, and they have a lot of friends around them, a lot of support from parents and teachers.
Speaker 2: So yeah, do you have a little dream, even though you know you very much to go with the flow, person, do you have a dream that you would like to see come to fulfillment, even if it seems, you know, the most far fetched thing in the world.
Speaker 3: I guess just you know, being able to like.
Speaker 5: Buy my kids a house each would be incredible because you know, we live in a time now where it's becoming impossible for that generation to buy a house. So I would love to just set them up as much as I can. And a dream of mine was to move into the country.
Speaker 3: And now done that.
Speaker 1: Where do you see yourself?
Speaker 2: Do you think, so, now you've got the country, you've got the country homestead, where do you think ten years' time will find you?
Speaker 5: I mean, would I could have never predicted five years ago where I would be now, So I think I've never planned anything and I think that's always worked out in my favor. So I'm just happy to go with the flow and see where it takes me. You know, if it does well, does well, if it doesn't, I'm happy with the time that I've had.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I can't imagine that it won't go well.
Speaker 2: And every time you speak futuristically you kind of say that, but surely by now you can go if I put my mind to something and I have my integrity behind it, oh, it's going to go well.
Speaker 3: Definitely, Definitely.
Speaker 1: I hope it does. I believe it will.
Speaker 4: I don't even know what to say when someone asks me that, I'm like, ah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: We'll see what happens in the future, I guess. But yeah, at the moment, I'm happy, and that's all the manness.
Speaker 2: I hope very much for your continued happiness and keep telling your stories because your stories are incredible.
Speaker 3: I love telling them, you know, it comes naturally to me.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, do you have any stories that you haven't told before?
Speaker 5: Yeah, like there's been a lot, Like a lot of the time I'll just have I'll see regular clients that I don't talk about because you know, there's.
Speaker 3: Not much to say.
Speaker 5: But then I've also had a couple of celebrity times where I haven't talked about yet.
Speaker 1: When you say yet, does that mean I have a I.
Speaker 5: Did a story about the A lister who I saw who flew me halfway across the world in La No, So it was in another place that I've said the first part and I haven't said the second part yet, So I think I'm going to have to introduce that soon.
Speaker 1: All right, can you give me a little teaser?
Speaker 5: So the first time I saw him, it was full on sex, parties.
Speaker 3: Orgies, a lot of intense stuff.
Speaker 5: And the second time it was actually like the first time was great, Like we were at this like.
Speaker 3: I was living out there like callous for a week.
Speaker 5: And there were you know, you'd come every day and there would just be new things every day, Like I would be lying by the pool and there's like a sketch artist sketching me. And it was just a lot of party, a lot of meeting celebrities.
Speaker 3: It's crazy shit.
Speaker 5: But then he invited me a second time and it got a bit intens it got very possessive. He became a little bit obsessed.
Speaker 2: Right, Okay, Because you said when you told the first part that when you came back the second time, he was very different, but you didn't say in which way he was different, So he became obsessed with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So so the first time I saw him, he was with his partner and that was great. But the second time I rocked up and I thought it was going to be the same thing, and his partner wasn't there, and it was very It was a very different.
Speaker 3: It was like split personality.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and then how did the obsession manifest?
Speaker 5: Just just messaging me and like when I wanted to go, he would just bombard me.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: It was just a very different experience to the first one.
Speaker 2: And did you feel like because you were physically in another place and not at home, did you feel like you would have trouble getting away?
Speaker 5: There were times where I was a little bit worried. Yeah, especially when I was like there with him, I was. I was worried, but we got away safe and sound. So yeah, everything's a learning curve.
Speaker 2: Everything, he's a learning curve. And Jade, you have been instrumental in teaching people a lot of things.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I meet women every day who come up to me and are just like, you know, tell me how like my own videos have helped them or something, And I'm just like that just makes me so happy. Like if I can make someone's day just by you know, giving them a little something to look forward to, like, that's the best thing.
Speaker 1: Hey. Can I ask you one final question?
Speaker 2: Do you think that sex has a spiritual component to it as well as the physical?
Speaker 3: Like do you mean like a connection with someone? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know how different people can vibrate at different sort of levels and these base vibrations where people are like, oh, that's.
Speaker 1: A bad vibe.
Speaker 2: And a union of two people sexually who are connected and whatever vibrates at a high level.
Speaker 1: Do you believe that?
Speaker 5: I mean I don't believe that in a way. Like with my work, probably not so much. But if I was to see like a partner or someone who I was like really vibing, then one thousand percent.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But with my sex work, it's like it's work. Literally, you know, no connection there, no connection there. I mean I probably shouldn't say that connections sometimes.
Speaker 1: Oh, there'll be people with hurt feelings.
Speaker 5: I'm like, you know, this is a business transaction, and that's what I'm going to treat it as you know, they get there, they pay me, shower, do the deed, sayonara.
Speaker 3: You know, there's no messaging after.
Speaker 5: There was only one case where early on where I did catch feelings.
Speaker 3: For a client, and yeah that was a lesson learned too.
Speaker 1: Was that mister Sheffield?
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, yeah, yes, he still he still messages me and still tries to call me.
Speaker 5: I flew to Sydney for a podcast like a little while ago, and like as soon as he saw I was there, he was like bombarding my phone.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, no, don't go back there. And I did it, which.
Speaker 2: Is good, well done, but it's hard to resist the lure of that attraction.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, he was very very charming, very charming and just exactly my time.
Speaker 2: So when you said he started acting in a way that was kind of sas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just I felt like he was.
Speaker 5: Hiding something or like he wasn't telling me the full truth.
Speaker 4: Like I couldn't find him on social media.
Speaker 2: What would he have been hiding a girlfriend, Dora potentially potentially.
Speaker 5: I just felt like there was some sort of thing that he wasn't telling me, And I just feel like he was a big manipulator.
Speaker 3: Like he knew how to play the game.
Speaker 5: You know, like people who will sort of like replicate your personality in a way just to make you feel.
Speaker 3: Like just the biggest narcissus.
Speaker 5: You know, like I couldn't tell if you was in love with me or just the biggest narcissist. So yeah, I really had to cut that one off because it was just my mental health was not.
Speaker 3: Good and I did. And yeah, I'm strong enough now to.
Speaker 5: Not go back, which is good because old me would not have been strong enough.
Speaker 2: So yeah, well I wish you every strength, Kayla Jade, and every joy.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Well that escalated quickly, didn't it, From only fans to outer suburbia, from sex parties to chicken coops. Kayla Jade has somehow lived teen lives in the space of one, and I've got the feeling she's just getting started. Kative producer of No Filter is Nama Brown and the senior producer is breed Player. Audio production is by Jacob Brown and I am your humble host Kate Lanebrook. Thank you so much for listening to No Filter. Mamma Mia acknowledges the traditional owners of the land and waters that this podcast is recorded on