Speaker 1: You're listening to Amma Mia podcast from Mama Mia. Welcome to the Spill, your daily pop culture fix. I'm Concena lu.
Speaker 2: Kid and I'm Laura Brodney.
Speaker 1: And this summer we have curated your Spilled blaylist with some brand new episodes and some of our absolute favorites. So on today's episode, we're going to be diving in to the best rom com TV shows. Now, Laura, this is one you and I did a little bit earlier this year.
Speaker 2: Yes, so we did this off the back of Lena Dunham's new rom com that came out this year too Much, and it got us thinking about other TV rom coms that I don't know about you, but I watch over and over and over again. Some of them you have heard of. I'm sure some of them you definitely have it. But if you're looking for something to watch over the holidays, I feel like this would be your list.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and this particular episode is one where you were got very very upset with me with my lack of TV show knowledge due to the fact that I didn't know about Emily in Paris.
Speaker 2: That you didn't know about it, you hadn't watched it. It's a cultural hit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was also a bit about Gilmore Girls in here too. I really got a flogging in this episode.
Speaker 2: I think I might have blacked that out that whole conversation because I can't. I can't deal with girl so disappointed and I still am. And if you're looking for even more rom com content, we do have a brand new episode dropping into your feeds soon about the classic most beloved rom com couples that we are sure absolutely broke up once the movie finished, so steaching for that.
Speaker 1: I love this one. It's like, it's kind of like fan fic, but for rom coms. Now. You have been suggesting this incessantly on our channels for weeks and weeks and weeks, and we finally had to say today, Okay, Laura, for God's sake, will do it.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: This is the best romantic comedy series of all time. I'm going to give you a couple of my favorites, which are more like more well known, and then you're gonna give us the ones that we don't know.
Speaker 2: Yes, and I should say before we jump into that, So that is how we're going to do it. What is a fun, frivolous Friday episode about love and romance without some rules.
Speaker 1: Yeah, rules is what I bring to know. We're about to say, I'm about to say, Laura will now come in with her rules.
Speaker 2: Because this is what you want from a pop culture podcast. No, not just to define things. So obviously we were talking about TV romantic comedies because, as you would have heard in our wee can Watch episode this morning, Lena Dunham's new rom com has just come out on Netflix Too Much. Even though it's a rom comm and a drama, Lena Dunham said her catalyst for making the show was as a bit of a love letter to the romantic comedies she grew up watching in all the movies that she loved, and so that got me thinking that we always talk about romantic comedy movies, and obviously there's so many incredible romantic comedy movies out there, but I feel like we don't talk enough about romantic comedy TV shows and they are also very, very important. So that's what we're going to do today. So we've defined a romantic comedy TV show as obviously something that is a that has lightness and frothiness to it, but something where the love story is the central driving part of the show. And it is the end game, and you do get that love story payoff at the end. So that is how we're defining a romantic comedy TV show.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm going to start with one that is on the newer side. It only came out last year on Netflix. Nobody wants this.
Speaker 2: Never heard of it except for the fifteen podcasts WED.
Speaker 1: I know we've talked about it a lot, so we don't have to go too much into it because I know probably everyone's over it. But it would be remiss if I didn't mention it because I think it fits the genre.
Speaker 2: What did you love about it? That's what we've never talked about this before.
Speaker 1: We haven't. I really loved the comedy. I liked the cross cultural development of a love story that's not like a typical love story, and something centered around religion. It's not something that we really see very often, this agnostic woman going for this Jewish rabbi. I just thought it was a really interesting take. I also really liked the sidecat like go Good. One of my favorite characters is Sasha played by Timothy Simons. I don't know if you ever watched Veep. Did you watch Veab? Yes, he was in Vape. He was Jonah in Vain and it's just he's such a great character. He's so funny. And the new season is coming out in October.
Speaker 2: Oh, yes, our calendars are marked.
Speaker 1: Yes, so we don't have long to wait for season two. But I think in terms of fitting your rules, it really yep nails it.
Speaker 2: It really does.
Speaker 1: Yes. The other one that I wanted to do is one that is a bit older. It wrapped filming in twenty eighteen, and it's New Girl.
Speaker 2: My god, New Girl is just one of my ultimate comfort watches. But I think what it doesn't get enough credit. Maybe it does, but like the hardcore fans know that as much as that is an incredible ensemble comedy, it's the love story that is so perfectly done. Romantic comedy writers dream of a love story.
Speaker 1: Like that, and you know that there's all these stories about so. Elizabeth Merriweather created the show and during the early episodes, Zoey Deschanel and Jake Johnson, who played Yessca Day and Nick Miller, weren't actually allowed to do too many scenes together because their chemistry was too good. I love it. I love it so much, and they just hit it off straight away and you know, obviously a lot of the time with these kind of sick comy shows, that relationship develops, but it really is from the very beginning. You can see that there is chemistry between the two films. And again it's just so funny. It's so silly. The guy who plays Winston Bishop like Lemonne's, Yeah, he's so funny. Like as he grows it gets quirkier. But my favorite is definitely Schmidt Max Greenfield. Just how during the pandemic with his daughter those funny TikTok He is hilarious.
Speaker 2: I loved him in Running Point as well recently, but I just I just will find him like the hottest man ever. Also, Veronica Mars fans know him as Leo, but he is so good at that show.
Speaker 1: So yeah, he was gonna quick acting before he did this, I.
Speaker 2: Know, and this is the role that really gave him his new stardom.
Speaker 1: But yeah, my favorite like bit that they do throughout the series, and it's not part of the love story, but I'm a bit of a comedy fan. Yeah, my favorite bit that they do is the douchebag job.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, and how they stomp it at the wedding it's so funny. Damn it.
Speaker 1: I can't find my driving moccasins anywhere all the way.
Speaker 2: He says, you's youth everywhere? Are you? I quote shimd a lot, which doesn't really fit in with my day to day life. I quote you weird. So it's just he've got a quote for everything, or at least weird.
Speaker 1: He's so funny. Anyway, That is kind of my favorite. That's on Disney Plus now you can watch all seasons.
Speaker 2: And it's such a good rewatch too. We watch it every couple of years. It really holds up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a great rewatch. It's just fun. It's cozy, it's easy.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: The last one is a really obvious one. But I have a confession. I've never seen it. It's Emily in Paris.
Speaker 2: Get out of here. Well you know what I'd rather you say I haven't seen it, then say it's bad, I hate it or I don't understand it. For those people who say I don't understand it, what is there to understand, it's a pretty basic plot point and a pretty basic promise anyway. Obviously, I really love Italy in Paris, not even in it. I don't hate watch anything I only love watch. So I really like it and you can continue. What's it about?
Speaker 1: Okay? So this is, like I guess, it's about a girl who's.
Speaker 2: Actually what you think it's about.
Speaker 1: Okay. She's a marketing chick in I'm guessing New York, Chicago probably, yeah, Chicago. And then she flies over to Paris because she gets a job over there.
Speaker 2: She's transferred by her company yep.
Speaker 1: Okay, because they wanted to have like an American lens on, like the Perisian life. Yeah, she goes over there, and then she meets downstairs from her house is a really hot guy and he's French. She's in ridiculous outfits and high hills and it's very glamorous. Yes, yeah, that's it. That's the story.
Speaker 2: I mean, that is kind of the story part. That's what it's meant to be. Like, I just find Emily and Paris is just so beautiful to watch. It does really pre I think you would really like it, Like, yes, there's some silliness to it, but it's meant to be a silly caper. It's also not meant to be for French people. They would never watch it. I think most of them don't even know it exists. It's for the basic girls like us.
Speaker 1: No, but I love Paris and I pride myself on being very Prosian.
Speaker 2: No wit okay, no, no, you can love Paris. Also, her version of Paris is obviously like an American idealized fantasy to an extent. But whenever I go to Paris, I don't think of Emily in Paris like they're two kinds of stepend things, except for the fact that she goes around to a lot of the very touristy sides and loves them. And I also feel that's what you do when you go to Paris for the first time, and there's no shame in that. There's no shame in seeing the Eiffel Tower or the Louver or something and getting excited, because that's fine when you see that for the first time, you should be excited. Otherwise you're dead inside. Do There's a thing called Paris syndrome where people go to Paris with such high expectations and when they go outside of some of the city centers and they see the rubbish and they see the normal houses, people have been hospitalized over Paris. That's a true act. Over Paris syndrome. Because the shock and the disappointment of this world that they built up is not there anymore.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding? Paris is my favorite city. I love Paris so much so.
Speaker 2: Paris is also I mean, I know it's one of my favorite city street no one's ever said that before, But I guess there are parts of it that don't look like Paris.
Speaker 1: Well. I think if you're going look outskirts of Paris is very different to being in like where the Shaws is, and it's like very bougie and expensive. Obviously, if you're going into the you know, outer our endorsements, it's a bit different, you know. I think it's a point of pride for me that I haven't seen it because twenty to twenty twenty five it's had so much hype and the fact that I've gone this long without watching it, I.
Speaker 2: Can't start now. I unders no, I don't understand that at all. I just think that if you want to watch it and it's this lovely, frothy, romantic comedy esque TV show, you should just watch it. That's not that if I'm like, that's not the thing to kind of get hung up on, is all I would say. Some people don't like it because I think it's silly, and like, yes, it is silly. It's also not meant to be a drama.
Speaker 1: I don't mind silly. I like like feel good silly.
Speaker 2: It's my favorite. I'm really being on having like very kind of soothing TV shows, especially that I watch like Saturday and Sunday morning. I've got a band. None of my friends are allowed to ask me to brunch of breakfast anymore, call me, talk to me, go near me, because that is my calm time where I wake up whatever time I want, and I go out too my living room and I have all my bunches of fresh flowers, light my candles. I know you have children?
Speaker 1: How to do this so much?
Speaker 2: Laura, Well one day you come visit me.
Speaker 1: Can I had kids like you know?
Speaker 2: Well, this will come back around different seasons for different parts of life, and I'll make my beautiful coffee and I all I want to do then is watch something very soothing that's beautiful and that just like looks lovely on screen. And Emily in Paris is really that show. And also there are some great performances in there from Lily Colin, who players Emily Cooper does the part that she's meant to play like she does that fine, but a lot of the side characters, all the people who work in the French office, Sylvie incredible, Mindy incredible. Like, there's a lot to watch it.
Speaker 1: Okay, So, now that we've gone through some of the obvious choices, do you want to take us through some of the ones that we most likely haven't seen?
Speaker 2: Yes, Yes, this is the moment I have been waiting for. Okay. So the first one I wanted to bring up is a show that I absolutely fell in love with when it came out back in twenty and nineteen. And it's a really beautiful rom com series called Four Weddings and a Funeral, like the Yeah Grant movie. Yeah, like the very very famous movie Hugh Grants. I know you're gonna say, but Laura, that's a movie. Well, Mindy Kayling, Mindy Kaling. It's like I'm on the defensive today. I'm like, no one saying you think about rom comms. Mindy Kayling, one of my very favorite TV actresses. Writers creators adapted the movie, which was originally written by Richard Curtis, who, if you look up that band's name, has written every big rom com that we love. Here's the Godfather of rom Comms. Mindy Kayling loves rom comms and she loved that movie, and so she adapted into a TV series where the overall premise is very the same, but it's different in terms of like she switched the characters, and one of the big switches is that there is now a female lead. It's Natalie Emmanuel, who people would know from Game of Thrones, Fast and Furious, that really hot vampire movie The Invitation. She plays our league girl Maya, and she's an American, but she ends up moving to London where her college friends are, and it tells the story of these four American friends, Maya, Craig, Ainslie and Duffy, and they reunite for this very fabulous London wedding. Something happens, and then it follows them over their lives of the next year that tell all of their different love stories. And it's just this beautiful, like if you just want to watch something like really frothy and lovely with incredible dialogue that's set in London, and it is really beautiful to watch. The performances are so good. Mindy Kayling's script is like ten out of ten and like, you don't have to have seen Four Weddings in a Funeral, although you should watch.
Speaker 1: That's right, what's it streaming on?
Speaker 2: It's on Prime Video now. It wasn't when it came out, so yeah, it came out so many years ago, and anytime people messaged me because I had so many message mostly from spillers on Instagram being like, oh my god, laur it's Saturday and I need something to watch, and they always want like often like it's just an easy to watch TV show, and Four Wings in a Funeral of the TV series is always top of my list to send because I just know so many people haven't watched it. So it's on Prime video so worth watching. The next one I wanted to recommend, since we're talking about Mindy Kaling, is the MINDI Project. Have you seen it?
Speaker 1: I have seen it, Oh my god, so much.
Speaker 2: You've seen it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've only seen a couple of episodes. I have not like super deep into us, but I do love her finding out her whole history on the office and how she's a writer with bj Novak and like that her whole law is so great. She is incredible and she's so funny in the office and I love I do really like the MINDI Project. I just I don't have a lot of time. This is the great thing about working with you is I just put all of these things in my mind. Yeah, and one day you book a mind box yeah, also known as brain yeah, but for you.
Speaker 2: It's a mind box.
Speaker 1: Today it's a mind box.
Speaker 2: So the MINDI Project, yes, it was created, written and starring Mindy Kayling. And again I don't say this slightly. It is one of the funniest TV shows I have ever seen. But also it's very romantic comedy centered. So Mindy Kayling grew up loving romantic comedies, but she always thought there was no one who looks like her as a woman of Indian descent on these shows or movies or anything like that. So that was her goal to write a rom com where she could play the lead character, and she could live in the beautiful New York apartment, and she could wear the beautiful clothes, and she could run through the streets and have these wild romantic escapades with men. So it is that, but it's also a bit of a send up of those tropes. What's also interesting is she plays a doctor because she made her character just like a little bit insufferable in the funniest way possible, and a little bit of a diva and a little bit just like ridiculous. But then she's also a doctor so that you like her a little bit. So it has all these incredible rom comm tropes to it. It's very funny. But what I love is at the central relationship between her and Danny, who's another doctor at her practice, is based on the love story of Pride and Prejudice. So it's based on like him being this very gruff, unattainable person who like originally really doesn't like her and things. Yeah, and then and then their relationship really evolved. And again not to spoil it, but like you know how like when you're watching a couple get together and like you can tell it's gonna happen, and it's building, and it's building.
Speaker 1: We building like a hate to love story lovers hate us to love it trop trope.
Speaker 2: So good and like the build up and the moment they actually get together is so worth the hype. So the MINDI Project, you can watch it on Prime Video if you haven't seen it.
Speaker 1: It's got six seasons as well. You can really like get into it.
Speaker 2: It could have been fifteen, would have watched it? Okay. Another one I wanted to chat about was an Austrange show. Actually that has two seasons out on Binge. I don't know if you've watched this one, Colin from Accounts.
Speaker 1: No, I haven't, but I should because I always see clips of it and I feel like it's really.
Speaker 2: Good, so freakin' funny. So it's written, created, directed, starring Harriet Dyer and Patrick Brammle, who.
Speaker 1: I love Harriet Dyer interviewed her a few times and she's amazing, Yes, and she's incredible. Patrick Brammel is also so funny. So I should watch this because did you ever watch the one with Matt.
Speaker 2: Oh the Wrong Guy?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she plays Stevie and that she's so funny. Yeah, she's an incredible comedy actress. We're both from Townsville, so you know connected. So in this show Colin from Accounts, so yes, Patrick and Harriet together in real life. They created the show together, and in it, Harriet plays called Ashley, Patrick plays a man called Gordon, and they have this incredible meat cute. So a meet cute is the moment in the movie of how your two romantic leads will meet and fall in love, So Colin from Accounts is about that, but also what happens when it goes terribly wrong. So in this you've got Gordon. He's driving his car along. Harriet Dyer's character Ashley walks out in front of him across the road and she sees him. They make eye contact. It's a little bit cute and sexy, and then she just flashes a boob, just a casual flash of the boob, just to be a bit saucy and fun. And he sees her and he gets so distracted that he runs his car off the road and smashes into a dog, okay, which terrifies them both, and so they both take this dog to a clinic. His back legs are broken into being one of those little dog wheely things. At the premiere they had a dog and he wasn't the wheelly thing, and I'm like, that's probably a good thing, because that would have been very stressful for him. And then they kind of have to come together to look after this dog, and as they do that, they start to fall in love. And it's just like such a funny. It's so Australian. Obviously, because it's a strange show, but it's just so quintessentially Australian, so funny. Their chemistry is amazing, obviously because they're married with children, but it is again one of those shows that I watch it and I just sit in my apartment laughing out loud. But it's also really cute watching them fall in love.
Speaker 1: I mean, too great Aussie, because I actually really love that you put an Aussie show in there.
Speaker 2: I just feel like it's really defined what a really modern rom com can be. So there's two seasons out now they're on Binge. I would watch ten more seasons of this show. Okay. The other one I wanted to do, Sorry, I feel like this is just me, like this is the.
Speaker 1: Laura show now, because Laura, you're so good at this stuff. I just love defic I know you do, and I love TV two, but you like always have the best recommendations.
Speaker 2: I mean. The other thing is like it is my job, so I have an extra incentive to do this, as in it does keep my electricity on and food on my table. So on that note, the other one I wanted to bring up is Modern Love, which is actually a romantic comedy anthology I don't know if you've seen this one. It actually came out back in twenty nineteen. There's two seasons and so it's an anthology series, so every episode is its own contained story, which I think is also great, especially even have a lot of time, because you could sit down and watch one half an hour episode once a week and it's its own contending story.
Speaker 1: And it is kind of like Black Mirror.
Speaker 2: It's exactly, it's one hundred percent. That's what it is. It's Black Mirror from rom com. So Black Ara freaks you out. Go and watch More in Love because it's just sweet and lovely. It's mostly romantic love stories, but there is platonic love, family love. There's even a really lovely episode about a woman and her doorman who kind of sees her through all these big moments of her life when she becomes a single mum. I know, I cry so much. It's got an incredible cast of stars, so each episode has its own cast. Wow and some Yeah Deeltels, the hot Anne Hathaway, Dev Purtel is so good at this tiny Yeah Tina fe is incredible. An Hathaway's episode made me sob and a papquin Andrew scott'son an episode Mini Driver. It's just so incredible. And what it actually is is it's based off the Modern Love column in the New York Times, which is a very very famous column. It has been going for many, many years. I read it online a lot, and it's a weekly series where they publish all these personal essays about love and relationships. And it's just real people's stories that feature in this column, and it's so beautifully done. It just tells all these little pockets of life. And over the years it's become really famous and there's podcasts about it. Now that's this TV show. So every episode of Modern Love is based on real life people, on these people whose stories appeared in this column.
Speaker 1: Isn't it wild? How like twenty nineteen it came out, this is not really well known.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh, I feel like it was very buzzy at the time. But I feel like, and especially because that like the first season had a lot of big names and the second season came out quite quickly afterwards. But I do feel like it's one of those shows like Four Wings and Funeral where there was a hit of buzz and I feel like it's really fallen off people's Radars. Yeah, and so modern love. I can't speak highly enough of it. There's so many episodes I still think about all these years later, and like there's frothy episodes and some episodes that just made me sob It's really beautiful. It's on Prime, It's on Prime Video. So yeah, highly recommend, because again little self contained.
Speaker 1: Do you know why I think it hasn't really hid? Yeah, because Prime wasn't that big when this came out in Australia.
Speaker 2: It wasn't like a.
Speaker 1: Massive streaming service yet, So I feel like maybe that's why a lot of people might have missed it.
Speaker 2: So I'm sure if you have a Prime subscription now you can go in and watch it, because it's all just sitting there ready to watch. Okay, one more because I just feel like I can't finish off this episode without talking about one of my favorite shows of all time, Heart of Dixie.
Speaker 1: I can't. I'm sorry, really, no, really, why why I said I watched like five seconds and I hated it.
Speaker 2: Well, of course five seconds. Also of the pilot, you should know that a pilot is not always a reflection with the real show.
Speaker 1: It was too like like it's so sugary, in the way to Sugary like two American So I can't everything.
Speaker 2: I wanted a wrong coom Sugary Americans starring Rachel Bilson. I have watched all four seasons multiple multiple, multiple times. I know, and I'm here to tell you that, and so many other women in this office too, you know.
Speaker 1: And I know that I'm going to get raped over the coals by this. I know it's very pop.
Speaker 2: I just think you have to watch more than a few seconds so it get Heart of Dixie. It's so stressful that you haven't watched it. You know, if they haven't watched it, that you're just not even giving it the kudos it deserves. But Heart is about Rachel Bilson, who again incredible actress, who really can lead a rong com like that's her Nie. She's a good leading lady. She plays doctor Zoe Hart and yes, she is a heart surgeon living in New York, very very fancy. Yeah it's not really it's not trying to be at all like subtle at anyway here. And she misses out in this huge job opportunity because her supervisor at work tells her that even though she's called doctor Heart and a heart surgeon. She doesn't have a heart, she has no bed sign manner. So he tells her to go and work as a GP for a year and then come back to the hospital and she'll have a chance. And then she can't find a GP job because obviously they're all filled for the year. And then she remembers that this strange old man in suit has been coming to her graduation in her events and stuff for over her life and keeps offering her a job, writing to her a job and saying, I own a medical practice in a tiny little town called blue Bell and Alabama, and I'd love to hire you. And she was like, okay. So she gets on a plane and a bus and takes all her fancy clothes out to this tiny little town called blue Bell, only to discover this all the first episodes, that's why I hate the Only to discover that the man who gave her the job is actually her father who she didn't know and he just died. And then she stays in the town to be the doctor. And it's this a whole fish out of water thing because she's like a big city glamorous girl and it's a little town where they still dress.
Speaker 1: It's like Sweet Home Alabama, but completely on stereodys about Reese with a spoon in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Rachel Bilson is so good in this, and also it's got these amazing side characters. Obviously, Gilmore Girls is so much of a better show. But the town of Bluebellt mirrors the town of Starles Hollow in a way of.
Speaker 1: Like I didn't like.
Speaker 2: No, we're not doing no.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. Sorry, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Okay, listen, you might as well you just trashed my family. Do you know that? Did you watch all of Gilmore Girls? No? You watched five seconds?
Speaker 1: I watched the season. Listen. I don't hate it, but that's not I'm so sorry. You should see how upset Laura looks at me right now.
Speaker 2: It's one of my favorite TV shows. I know all the time.
Speaker 1: I know I understand Laura, and I'm really sorry. I really do apologie. TV shows that I really love aren't really like dramas like that. Okay, I'm like Parks and rec or Veep or Brooklyn nine nine, So it's just not my type of show. I'm really sorry. Like I've watched it, but I'm just not like obsessed with it.
Speaker 2: I can't. I can't write I do try.
Speaker 1: Version, a less good version of that, and like really agree, American, I don't like that.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just trying to say, Okay, maybe it's not for you. But the people who love Gilmore girls, people with humor, heart and soul, those people who love the town of styles Hollow and the fact that they've got the little quirky town square and all the different characters that live in it. If you like that, that is also in Heart of Dixie. I should also say it's got one of the best performances from like a side comedic actress who becomes a leading lady, which is Jamie King, who plays Lemon Breeland. And I think out of everyone, you would like her because she comes off like, oh, she's just sugary, sweet debutante. But she is an evil mastermind. She's so clever, she's so like manipulative, and she very much becomes the lead character as the shows go of. Also, it's got my favorite thing in a love story. It's got haters to lovers and a very unexpected love story. The whole time you're watching Heart of Dixie, they're setting up this is the main love story. This is the main love story. This is the main love story, and it changes and it's the best payoff.
Speaker 1: But if I'm going to watch like a Fish out of Water series, I'm going to watch like Ginny and Georgia.
Speaker 2: Oh see, I can't get behind Jinny and Georgia. Really no, Oh, I really like it. It's good TV. It's just it hasn't sucked me in in the same Oh.
Speaker 1: I like it a lot more like at least because it's got like a bit of quirk to it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, so of these shows you wouldn't know because you haven't watched all of them. So that's that. So Heart of Dixie is on the stand, and there's so many episodes, and I just also, again, if you're looking for really comforting, lovely TV, I have watched every episode so so many times. It's just really good. It's got a really good cast.
Speaker 1: And also, please don't hate me and send me death threats.
Speaker 2: Okay, guys, you do what you need to do with the circumstance. I'm not going to tell you guys what to do.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for listening to the spill today, guys, and I'm very sorry about my controversial opinions on Gilmore Girls I had sent the office into a meltdown. But the Spill is produced by Manisha Isswaren with sound production by Scott Stronik. Mama Mia Studios are Styles with furniture from Fenton and Fenton. Visit Fenton and Fenton dot com dot au and we'll be back here in your podcast feed at three pm on Monday. Bye bye.
Speaker 2: Mamma Mia acknowledges the traditional owners of the land. We have recorded this podcast on the Galligo people of the Oronation. We pay our respects to their elders past and present, and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures.