Speaker 1: So much.
Speaker 2: You're listening to a Mamma Mia podcast.
Speaker 1: Mamma Mia acknowledges the traditional owners of land and borders that this podcast is recorded on from Mamma Mia. Welcome to the Spill your daily pop culture fix. I'm Laura Brodneck and I amm vernon Happy Friday.
Speaker 3: Friday Friday can get down unfair?
Speaker 1: Do you know we once talked about Rebecca Black, who sang that song Friday on this pod, and then she sent us a dem on Instagram being like, love you guys, Maybe we can hang out when I come to Astoria because she's going to tour. But then the world shut down with a pandemic, and.
Speaker 4: Now she's so famous.
Speaker 1: I know, I don't think she would dm us. Now, Rebecca, you're listening to go straight into a message request, I reckon, Oh missed opportunities anyway. Coming up on today's show, a very famous interviewer has named his biggest regret when talking to Omega celebrity, and it's kicked off this whole conversation between us about celebrity interviews questions that we have regretted asking. I'm going to regret even suggesting this as a topics. I'm about to make myself look so stupid and just awkward interviews in general, the ones that made the headlines.
Speaker 3: But first, but first, I have some breaking years. We have a new Barbenheimer coming up on the twenty second of November this year, both Gladiator two and Wicked will be released in theaters. So I'm calling it wikiata.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean it's not official, but I feel like if we started on our Beautiful Entertainment podcast, it will get picked up and people will run with you.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, one's got a couple names for these two movies coming on the same weekend now, Wikia.
Speaker 4: Wikiator, So I haven't got a better option.
Speaker 1: It's not quite Barbenheimer, but you know, Wikia, the more you.
Speaker 4: Say it, the more it grows.
Speaker 3: If you say it really fas it like no like emphasis, it's kind of lows. The main reason it's being likened to Barbie and Oppenheimer is not only because they're both coming out on the same day, but because they're both also set up and are gearing to be these massive blockbuster hits and in two extreme different categories. Similar to Barbie and Oppenheimer. There's been talks that these two movies might be as big, but I actually don't think it will because Barbie and Oppenheimer, I feel like we're just massive.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And I also feel like that was a very specific moment in time that I don't know how you'd replicate it. And what happened was there was a whole back and forth between the movie studios and there was a bit of revenge behind the scenes of moving Barbie on over to Oppenheimer, and it just worked out because of the whole hype around it. And what's interesting here is that Wicked has been moved. Wicked Part one, because it's been split into two parts, was initially moved so it wouldn't clash with Molana too.
Speaker 4: Like that's why they've moved it. I think a lot of.
Speaker 1: People think that's been moved the same weekend as Gladiated too, so that they can try and get people to have these big movie going weekends, especially because the box office has been very soft across most releases. There's been a lot of disappointments recently, so they're trying to get that hype of getting everyone to go together on the first weekend. But the real story is that they were worried about putting could Part one up against Mawana Part two. These movie names are so confusing because it's both a musical female lad and I guess.
Speaker 3: I think that the animated part two, Yeah, that's the real life adaptation.
Speaker 4: I'm in this stage. It's all like, it's just a blow, you know.
Speaker 1: I guess they're saying that women can only take one movie with the female leads singing at one time over one weekend, so they have.
Speaker 3: Everyone's like too many women, many women, there's too many.
Speaker 1: How many women are going to go see Gladiator Too? Because I feel like women of the time for this movie. Gladiator Too is the first movie I've had a wait list of people wanting to be my plus one. Some people ask me a year out of this movie, They're like, I only want to come to that movie premiere with you. I don't come about anything else, And so I'm only getting one extra ticket. But I've had at least five people a year in advance put in a request.
Speaker 3: Well, surely that to me, because I'm literally on this podcast.
Speaker 4: I mean try not.
Speaker 1: But what I'm saying is I don't think that anyone's thought about the fact that women who also make up the dominant force of buying power, but often get left out of these movie going discussions. Want to see Wicked and Gladiat and Mowana.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm seeing all three, and I'm like, literally can't wait. I think also with Barbenheimer, it kind of felt like the movies are back, like cinema is back, and even though we did have cinema like before that, like there was like this big gap between COVID and that where it felt like we weren't really sure.
Speaker 4: Not that many people were going.
Speaker 3: I do remember seeing Don't Worry Darling just before that, but that's the only thing I actually watched in cinema.
Speaker 4: Everything else was streaming.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. And now at the moment where you've had all these huge releases and they haven't made.
Speaker 4: At the box office what people thought they were gonna make.
Speaker 1: But I think I think Wicked and Gladiator on the same weekend is I don't think it's gonna replicate the intensity of Barbenheimer, but I think it will get people going to see two movies in one weekend, which in this day and age is a huge feat. So anyway, make a day of it, Go see Wicked, see Gladiator the same, and.
Speaker 4: Then they all just merge into one big movie.
Speaker 2: A fever dream that would be Hello, it's the Spill producer Kim Here. You don't usually hear my voice, but I have something very important to share with you. If you're seeing and looking for someone special. Mama Mia and the Sydney Swans are hosting a singles event next week at the Swans Versus North Melbourne Clash. You get to watch the game, have a drink, have cannapeze. It's on July thirteen at the SEG. There are only limited tickets left. I'm not just saying that there actually aren't that many left. If you aren't single, maybe you know a single guy. He will absolutely love it. There will be plenty of lovely ladies to talk to. Head to the link in our show description to get your tickets to the Natch Day Mingle.
Speaker 3: Nana Talkshow host Andy Cohen has made headlines after an interview he did with Entertainment Tonight. In this interview, he was kind of talking about his highs and lows of his overall career. He's been a talk show host for years. One regret he has talked about, which he has also brought up in the past before, is an interview he did with Oprah Winfrey in twenty thirteen when she came up on his show and he asked her if she's ever quote taken a dip in the lady pond, meaning has she ever had sex with a woman?
Speaker 4: Yes, I picked that up.
Speaker 3: Well, apparently she didn't know what it meant. So recently he found out through Gail, her best friend, that she actually didn't know what it meant. But when he did the interview, if you watched the video, which I don't recommend you do because it's really cringe and really awkward, and I got secondhand embarrassment, but I did it for.
Speaker 4: You, guys. I did for the show. When you watch the interview, she's.
Speaker 3: Kind of just like look straight at him and she's like, no, I have not, thank you, And then you can immediately see his face like, oh.
Speaker 4: I've made a grave error.
Speaker 1: Because the background of that, and this is what he goes on to say in this interview, is that that was a question that they were asking everyone who was on the show around that time. So if you're a big fan of Watch What Happens Live, or you're in the Briver universe, or you're a fan of Andy Cohen, then you would expect that question, but I'm just guessing that Oprah wasn't up to date without being a question that was asked. And she looks confused. And she's also someone who's been the public eye so long and there have been these weird allegations around her and Gaile there were more than friends for years, So I wonder if she thought that he was about to dredge up all of these tabloid rumors about her and get her to comment on that. And in his head, he's like, I'm just asking her a fun question that I asked all my guests. But it did look like he died inside.
Speaker 3: He looked like he died inside, and then I died inside. I know everyone who's watched that interview now has died inside. And the fact that he's talked about it multiple times, I feel like it's one of those situations where it keeps.
Speaker 4: Him up at like three am.
Speaker 1: Will suddenly enter his mind and he's like, well, he doesn't talk all about it all the time, can I say? Because we've had Andy Cohen on this very podcast, and I asked him that question because maybe I regret asking him the question about what he regrets, because he just looked at me as if like, that's the most boring question ever. But you know, when you spend your whole career intoing celebrities, that's what I get hit with all the time as well. And he would just want to know who's worse and who's bad and who's embarrassing. And so I asked him about that, and he was like, I don't really regret anything, no regrets, which is a lie liar saving it for a big girl outlet. That's all right, I respect. I do the same thing.
Speaker 3: When we become entertainment tonight, we can ask him the same question. What was really interesting when I was watching that interview was like it just like burned in my memory. Another interview that I remember watching that scarred me. Probably not as much as the report, but it definitely scarred me. I don't know if you remember this, but an entertainment report in the US Sam Rubin mistook Samuel L.
Speaker 4: Jackson with Laurence fish Pie.
Speaker 1: I'm so across this interview, but I cannot watch it because it is so odd. I've seen it, but it's one of those things where every time it pops up somewhere or like throw my phone out the window before I watched it again because it's so intense.
Speaker 4: It's so bad. But also that's really bad.
Speaker 1: That's not taking a swing with a different kind of question hoping the person goes with you. That's not knowing one actor from another actor when they're both hugely famous and had these decades worth of work behind them because they're both men of color.
Speaker 4: Like, that's completely Also just.
Speaker 3: Being an entertainment reporter for so long, And it wasn't just that he got his name mixed up, like he genuinely thought it was Laurence Fishburn.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he asked Samuel L.
Speaker 3: Jackson a question about the super Bowl commercial that he was supposedly in, and Samuel Jackson's like, what super Bowl commercial? And then you see Samuel Jackson, who I freaking love. His face just lit up when he realized, and he was like, I am.
Speaker 4: Not Lauren Spismen. Not all of us look alike, and he just kept going in. He's like, I'm the other guy. I'm the other guy, as if like there's two of us. What you're working for, Marvel? The super Bowl commercial?
Speaker 1: Did you get a lot of reaction to that super Bowl commercial?
Speaker 4: What super Bowl commercial? Oh?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 4: My mistake.
Speaker 1: You know you're You're as crazy as the people on Twitter, right, I'm not lying's Prince Burg.
Speaker 3: That's my fault.
Speaker 4: I know that that was my fault, my mistake. You know what we do not all.
Speaker 1: Look alike, black and famous.
Speaker 4: You are guilty. I am, I am guilty, my God.
Speaker 1: And the thing is nothing haunts you like a bad interview. This is very specific to this job of doing these interviews, but when you're talking to someone, you're interviewing a celebrity, and it is for like a podcast or TV or radio or anything like that, it's such a public failure. It's not something you can hide. But also you kind escape it because when you have a really bad interview, you see that person's face every especially because they're usually doing promo at the time. So it's like I'll have a terrible day at work where I've asked a stupid question that I regret, or I asked it in a wrong way, or they got angry, and I just want to go home and forget about it. And as I walk home, because we're in like a main street of Sydney, it's got all those bus stops where you had the interchangeable digital billboards, and it's always the face of the.
Speaker 3: Bus, and they're always like on your like Netflix, like maybe you want to watch this, And I let my FBI agent living in my compute, I don't want to watch this.
Speaker 1: I'm literally gonna get run over one day walking home from work because I have to close my eyes so I don't see all the digital billboards blasting at me the face of the person I just had an awkward encounter with.
Speaker 3: I think also a big thing about that is the fan base that comes with the person. Like if you look at all of these interviews, especially the ones that are going viral right now, you talk about like Chicken Shop Date and like hot Ones, and the interviewer is as main of a character as the person they're interviewing. And I think when you're of that HIVES status, you have to be so careful because the minute you ask not even an awkward question, but a question that their celebrity or interviewing is uncomfortable with, immediately the comment will be like, that's such a shame on the interviewer for asking that question.
Speaker 4: How dare they?
Speaker 3: Like it's never like on the celebrity if they don't want to answer a question or they feel uncomfortable even if you're not sure how they're going to take it. And I think that's a huge risk that interviews constantly have to make.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a dangerous game out there, guys. It all looks glamorous from the outside. We'll coming up next. We're going to share some of our own interview regrets and look, I'm just about to make a fool of myself. Oh, a few interview regrets that we have had. I should say I was looking back through my portfolio trying to m because when you've been like doing this as long as I have, there gets to a point where you just like forget that you've interacted with these huge, famous people because it happens so often, and so there's a few are looking back and I'm like, that was a boud interview. But that wasn't my fault. That was about interview. I don't regret that guy was an idiot, and we all know it now. But there's a few I'm like, if I could go back in time, that's one of my biggest wishes. If I could have one superpower, I wish I could just like I have one reset a day where I could like hit a button and go back an hour and half of it is because I just want to go back.
Speaker 4: And redo an interview. I don't want to change the world.
Speaker 1: That's not my business. I don't want to like mess with like the flow of life or have consequences of time travel. I just want to go back and redo an interview. Question one that.
Speaker 4: Sticks in my head.
Speaker 1: I mean there's a few, but some of them not ready to talk about yet. They're too fresh.
Speaker 3: Soon we need a first discuss it without therapist, and then we'll give that.
Speaker 4: But I'll come back to you, guys. Don't worry.
Speaker 1: I end up telling spillers all of my dark secrets at some points. That's still coming. But Margo, Robbie and Greta Gerwig for Barbie. I had a bit of regret around how I started that interview because I put so much time and thought into it. They were doing so much press, so I was so aware they'd been asked every single question.
Speaker 3: And it's so hard to get cut through with those big interviews because everyone's interviewing them at the same day, same time that like articles will probably go out live.
Speaker 4: At the same time hundred percent.
Speaker 1: And also we didn't get to see the full movie beforehand. I'm flying blind here. But I had so much to ask them, and so I put so much thought and time into what my first question would be, and I decided to ask them about this story that was going on that someone from Mattel had like jumped on a flight to go across the world and arrive on set because they were worried about something was happening on the Barbie set. Obviously, that sounds more dramatic than it was, and I knew no one was trying to shut down the Barbie movie. And I didn't phrase it like that, but my idea was to say, like, do you think this is a bit of a precursor forult people are going to say about the Barbie Movie that they think everyone's expecting it to be this one thing and it's actually something else. And they were lovely, I've got to say that, so lovely and they knew how to give it into you and they were there to work on the day, and I love that from Greta and Margo, but also they just burst into laughter and they're like, way to make it sound way more dramatic than it was. And Greta was like, you're making it sound like someone call up them on the phone and was like we got to shut down this picture and stuff. And then it kind of just went off the rails and I kept trying to bring it back and say like, no, no, no, that's not what I meant. I meant like, do you think this movie is being seen in a different way? And it just kind of went off the rails, and obviously like it was just a Barbie mania after that, and every time I saw their faces somewhere we went and saw the movie or anything, I was just thinking about how I just tanked and how I'm sure that it think about me at all, But if they did, they'd be like that woman in Australia asked, it's a stupid question.
Speaker 4: Don't think they think that.
Speaker 3: I also want to point out that you're also on like a really strict time. Yeah, So it's so easy to get so frazzle in that situation where you're like, can you please stop laughing because I have so many more questions, and.
Speaker 1: You're like, I just obviously if we had heaps of time, I would really get into this.
Speaker 3: We've got to want to laugh too, but I actually can't because I don't want to get.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you just have to ask the big question and there's no time to get into it. I remember the first time I interviewed Daisy Egre Jones, and it was right after normal people had come out, and so she was, you know, the talk of the town, the talk of the world. We're in lockdown, everyone's watching, everyone's obssessing over her and Paul I got one of the few interviews after that, and it was like my first zoom interview. I had just forgured out how to use in that day because the world had just shut down. She's calling me from a zoom in her little bedroom in her flat in London because she's not rich and famous yet, and she's crouched down trying to like not wake up her housemates. We have this huge conversation that our fringes are overgrown because we're in lockdown, and then I was like, this is so so lovely and so sweet, and she was.
Speaker 4: Like, it's so nice to talk to you.
Speaker 1: I haven't talked to anyone for days.
Speaker 4: Like it was so cute.
Speaker 1: And then I was like, oh my god, you just have to ask you about the sex scenes and the pubic hair wig that you wore in the TV show and there's no way to sugar coat it.
Speaker 4: I just got to get in there, and it's not exactly I regret.
Speaker 1: Like this is one of those things when it kind of goes off well, like talking about friends and like speaking about Uncontrollable, because I was like, but it was such a groundbreaking part of the TV show because she looked kind of shocked that I asked her about it, and then when I explained a bit more about how important I thought it was and I wanted a job about mechanics, and she went through all the mechanics of putting on the fake Pugby hair and why it was important, and then afterwards she felt like, I just feel like I was asking her a school assignment, because.
Speaker 4: She was like, was that okay, I answer your question? Did I get it right? And I was like, no, no, Daisy, you did a great job. Oh my god, love you.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I regret, in a more serious note, sometimes holding especially female actresses accountable for some of the dramatic headlines that are around their shows. And it's such a fine line because if some huge story is playing out around one of their co stars or something with the movie, it's like you feel a responsibility as a journalist that that is the question you have to ask them. But at the same time, sometimes you're really putting them on a spot and kind of ruining they into you and ruining the work that they've done by making them be accountable for something they have no responsibility for. And one that I have a huge amount of regret and I wish I could just send her a little note and be like sorry about that. Is no one would probably know this actress, but I'm sure a lot of people would kind of know this show. It's The Royals if you haven't seen it, it's such a good just like a binge watch. It's like Liz Hurley's The Star. It's just off the rails. I remember this reimagine the Royal Family had a real point in time and Alexandra Park played Princess Eleanor and that she was a star. She came to Australia to promote one of the latest seasons just as it was really taking off in Australia because it had come to stand everyone was watching it, and at the same time the show was all this drama around it because Mark Schwan, who had been the creator of One Tree Hill, all these allegations against him for like abuse and sexual soul and everything had come out and he was fired from The Royals, which was his show, and then the cast of the Royals had also put out a public letter saying that he had been like terrible and saiding all these allegations, and Alexander's team was like, don't ask her about it, and I was like, well, I'm going to, because how can I not? And then I started asking her in the interview and she was like lovely about it. But I could also be like, oh, fuck, this woman has just been through a really traumatic situation.
Speaker 4: She has to do press for this show.
Speaker 1: And this is nothing to do with her, Like she wasn't actually involved in any of the allegations or anything like that. And so I do have a lot of regret that I was like I went into an interview being like I'm going to ask her and I'm going to get her to talk and I'm going to hold her to account. Afterwards, I was like, that wasn't the way to do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would regret that. Thanks for that support.
Speaker 3: I was sure she's fine though it is, and also like sometimes these are important questions, like the struggle I think when you're a journalist, is wanting to like make the person you're interviewing comfortable, but also knowing you're can doing for a whole audience and these stories as well.
Speaker 1: And yeah, exactly exactly. It's such an easy get sometimes when there's backlash. And that's why so many actresses don't comment on anything, because as soon as they comment on any sort of backlash and then you can say to them, well, you recently put out a statement and that's your in. And once they've said that, it's public fodder. So I understand why they don't. But yeah, look a couple of regrets in there. Do you have any you are you regret in life?
Speaker 3: I have one regret, nothing that I did personally. I want to say, I regret the whole interview happening.
Speaker 4: Okay, well that's the bar. I've got plenty of those.
Speaker 3: Basically, I was interviewing a very famous Australian comedian.
Speaker 4: Yes, well I will not name, but.
Speaker 1: I love how I just named all of mine in Burns and Bridges. You're gonna blame.
Speaker 3: Her, Yeah, I'm blaming mine, not myself. Okay, So she came in hungover, which you know what I've.
Speaker 1: Will be in there, so you can't make that the interviewer's problem.
Speaker 3: No, I'm like, and I'm a party girl. I respect the party. I always respect the party, don't get me wrong. So I was like kind of vibing with her. I was like, oh my god, vibe say I'm also hungover.
Speaker 4: I wasn't.
Speaker 3: I was like trying to relate. I was interviewing her about some recent work she did, and I was asking her questions and she couldn't remember.
Speaker 4: What she actually did.
Speaker 3: It was actually insane, and the thing I was doing it was like a long time ago, like a few years ago, but at mum and me at the time, I was big into the dating space, like I was a dating and relationships writer. That was my main forte. And part of the whole interviews I was doing was like they had to give me a dating story, like a terrible dating story. And we had given her publicist and herself like, be prepared, I'm going to ask you the story, and they were like, yep, got it, you'll have a story ready. She didn't have one ready. And it was one of those situations where just for good content, I had to give my own story for her to react to. Like a story that I was saving for like my like my own like thing, and I had to use it for this interview just to like make it like some sort of content.
Speaker 1: So at the end of the day, I guess in some cases we are all Andy Cohen and asking someone if they've taken assuming the lady Pond, and I.
Speaker 4: Guess there's just there's no way out of here. She's got to push through it.
Speaker 3: The weekend watch It's weekend watch time, and today I am recommending a Stan Original documentary. It's called Trailblazers, Brace Yourselves. It's a sports doco, which I know I'm a big fan of and I always go on about my sports documentaries, but this one is really good. It is about the history of the Australian women's football team, the Matilda's. They're having a big moment right now. I know, like everyone went to the games when they were here for the women's fee for World Cup, and I think now is the best time to watch this documentary as we're leading up to the Olympics, because I'm representing us in that as well. The history of women's football is so insane, Like there was a point where they were starting to get really really big, especially when the men had to go overseas for war, Like they were the entertainment. They were the ones who were like doing sport and having these big games and having these like sold out stadiums. And then when the men came back, there was kind of like this big clash over women's and men's footb all, especially in England. And in England they actually made it illegal for women to play on men's pitches and I.
Speaker 4: Was like, freaking hell, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: And because England was kind of like the top country for football, that legal rule kind of started filtering out to other countries where it became really uncouth for women to play football. And the women who were ex Matilda's players are just amazing. So many of them had to pay to play, so many of them lost jobs just because they were traveling for games. They had to like stitch their own uniforms, they got hand me down from the men. It was just like the amount they went through just to play the game was absolutely outstanding.
Speaker 4: These are the women who changed football at the moment remembered forever witnessed the incredible wise there was no infrastructure, was really daunting. Just to fight to earn respect of Australia's national teams.
Speaker 1: It gives me goosebum was thinking about.
Speaker 4: Discover the legacy.
Speaker 3: Striking was the last option and Unbreakaby.
Speaker 4: Spirits had come so far that defines them. This is our story.
Speaker 3: So it's such a like wholesome, really good, feel good watch understand.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm also recommending a stand show today because I have been waiting for this one to drop some and so much. The screen is a little while ago and it's finally here. It's called A Good Girl's Guide to Murder. I love that title, isn't it. I want that to be like on my Grasston. Well, I'm sure we can organize that. That's a separate conversation. So this new series is based on the best selling novel of the same name by Holly Jackson. So when that book came out, and it's the first in the series.
Speaker 4: Reading that book rode on her bookshelf.
Speaker 1: When it came out, it was like shortlisted for all these different awards and critics loved it and readers loved it, and so it's finally been turned into a series. There's six episodes and the star of the show is Emma Myers, who a lot of people would know as Enid from Wednesday because it's like she's the real breakout star for that, and she's filming Wednesday, the second season of that. At the moment, I think, really, yes, she's amazing in Wednesday, and she's amazing in A.
Speaker 4: Good Girl's Guide to Murder.
Speaker 1: So she plays the leader Pip, who's a high school girl, and basically she becomes very kind of fascinated with this murder that took place five years for the events of the show for this girl called Andy Bell, and the police and everyone in the town, school and stuff all think they know exactly what happened to Andy, that her boyfriend murdered her case clothes the police or like he definitely did it. Everyone knows. But then Pip, who's kind of like very smart, very determined, very kind of across what's happening, gets some information and she's like, I don't think he did kill her five years ago. I think something here has happened. And if he's not the murderer of this big case in town of this young woman, then who.
Speaker 4: Is Nancy Drew.
Speaker 1: It is a bit like I think maybe like Nancy Drew pretty little liars, but a bit more elevated than that. But like if you love that sort of like Veronica Mars greater show of all. You know, if you like that kind of like young spunky woman who's smarter than everyone around her soulves a murder, then you're like this. So then she starts delving into this murder of what really happened to kind of uncover the truth.
Speaker 4: My name's Pip Fitzmoby.
Speaker 1: For the last few months, I've been investigating the Andy Bell case.
Speaker 4: Oh and just so you know, they got the wrong person. Bribe like you that's are scared to do. Please believe that your brother was innocent.
Speaker 1: So if you didn't, who did?
Speaker 4: I guess that's what we need to find out. There are a million of scrappencies about that night. Any one of them could have killed Andy. What are you girls talking about?
Speaker 2: Ten?
Speaker 1: So it's six episodes. It's really engaging. If you love the book, then you love seeing it on the screen. And if you haven't read the book, then don't google anything about it. Just sit down and watch it because you'll be really interested of how the story unfolds. So that's a Good Girl's Guide to Murder and it's out on stand now. Well, thank you so much for listening to the Spill today. And if you love the Spill or if you hate it, we're not against a hate listen. We still get the downloads. Please head on over to Apple and leave us a review and we'll see you on momamere dot com dot au and back here on your podcast feed at three pm on Monday.
Speaker 4: Bye, see us, L