Speaker 1: So you're listening to a Muma Mia podcast.
Speaker 2: Mamma Mia acknowledges the traditional owners of land and waders that this podcast is recorded on from Mamma Mia. Welcome to the Spill your daily pop culture fix. I'm Laura Brodnick and I'm Cacenula Kid, and we have a big build up of stories over the weekend. That's the fun thing about a Monday show is that on Fridays we do like our fun little TV movie Deep Dive, and then over the weekend, I'm just in my notes up the whole time, all the little solicious updates that we have to talk about.
Speaker 1: I am going to just also address my voice. I have had a flu and I sound I've got my sexy flam going on.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's like that episode of Friends, you know, where Phoebe gets sick and then she has this really sexy singing voice and then she tries to get sick again. So no, you do sound very sultry.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much, And it's for all of the sultry news that we've got today.
Speaker 2: Yes, So coming up on the show today, there's been a whole big divorce Converse station around Hayley Bieber and Justin Bieber. It only took one photo to cement that story. But we have an update that happened as we were walking into the studio. Actually breaking news here, Investigative journalism at play. Also, Timmy Hambrow has announced her divorce with a very emotional video. The response from the public, which is what we're going to be talking about, along with how the separation was bradcrumbed, has been very intense. So we're going to get into that. But first we have an update in the Justin Baldoni and Blake Lively legal case involving Taylor Swift. So a few weeks ago we gave the update that Taylor Swift had been subpoenaed by Justin Baldonie's legal team basically to potentially appear in Core, but also to have her phone in computer and computer gone through to get evidence from the case. And they put forward a motion to dismiss it, and we thought that had gone ahead, but we had an update to say the judge in the case has actually stepped in. So a judge ruled on Wednesday that Justin Baldoni can obtain any messages between Blake Lively and Taylor Swift that are about the making of it ends with us and specifically to do with the sexual assault allegations that she's put forward. So in his order, the judge said that he found the messages can be very relevant to the case and that a protective order in place was to prevent them from leaking to the press. So that's been the big thing is that Justin Baldoni is saying and his legal team is saying, that these messages could hold the key to kind of proving his story right in terms of how much Taylor Swift was involved in the making of the movie, but more so about his behavior on set. And then Taylor Swift's team and Blake Lively's team separately because apparently something is going on behind the scenes there, both came out and said that Justin's team was doing this just to kind of pull her into the story, yeah, and get her and use her public profile and her fandom to bring more attention to his side of the case. So the judge has come out and said that he's like overall the previous thing about her not being able to be subpoened, so that the messages can be used, but there's a privacy bare them so they can't be leaked to the press.
Speaker 1: It'll be interesting to see if they don't get leaked, because it's one thing to say that, but as we all know, these things often get let out. So I'm sure they'll be heavily redacted. But I mean, this is a pretty big ruling considering the fact that we're actually now looking at private text messages between Taylor Swift and Blake Lively, Like this is it's not a light thing. I mean, I don't know if I want anyone just like grabbing my text messages.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 1: The proviso that it has to be either about the movie or the sexual assault allegations, I think is really key. So he's not going to get access his team and not going to get access to every single text message. But I'm interested to see how they police that, Like how do they know that she's given over everything unless they go through everything?
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly that I guess potentially they have a third party go through her phone just played or do a keyword search. Well that was the thing in the markl and Prince Harry trial when they were in that when in that back and forth big legal case with the British press is that what they can do is not say like we want to see all your text messages, but we want every message and email with these key words. And that's what Megan Michael was saying at the time. She's like, the other side asked for words like Kate William Archie Love all these kind of like weird words because they were obviously trying to dig around and find really salacious stuff. I think in this case too, because this side of it has been so public and there's been this real public speculation that Blake Lively and Taylor Swift's like very long term, very close friendship, like she's godmother to her children, has come to an end. There was the whole Travis Kelcey unfollowing Ryan Reynolds thing. Taylorsof's team put out a statement after the subpoena was initially pulled back, saying that she had wanted to have nothing to do with this case. And I think what's really telling if that, if you go through some of the legal documents Blake Lively's team attempted to this is like coming from the reports from that have been put forward from their legal teams, is that Blake Lively's team attempted to bargain with Justin Baldonie's team saying that they would hand over a lot of different things or video footage related to the film, unreducted versions of communication, or they would hand over all these other things listed in Justin Baldoni's complaint if Taylor Swift's text messages weren't subpoened as like kind of a bargaining chip. And then Justin Baldoni's team said no.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, I think Taylor would be absolutely furious that she's been dragged into this because you know, she's had such a great reputation for the last quite a few years. Now. You know, she's taken back her power doing all of her re recordings, and she's fought really hard to have this reputation and to get sort of dragged in by Blake Lively and it almost feels like unwillingly, unwillingly dragged into it feels kind of not very fair. So I can imagine that that would be a relationship ender for a friendship. Yeah, and it seems like she really is. She's going, I don't want to have anything to do with this. I'm stepping away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, Well, this court case is still taking place in March of next year, which felt so far away, but it's creeping closer. But I think we'll have as I go through this discovery period and as all these emails and different bits of evidence get lead, there'll be more updates. But yeah, at the moment, those text messages are one hundred percent part of the case, Nana. So onto another story that's been bubbling away over the weekend, and that is this photo that has really cemented this idea that Hailey Bieber and Justin Bieber are headed for divorce. So what happened is that Haley is out and about New York and she's, you know, doing what a lot of starlet's do when they're in New York. She's going to all the popular restaurants, so she's walking along those streets and she's looking gorgeous in her beautiful fits and getting photographed. And that is half the point of going to New York is to kind of get that if you're famous, to get that publicity. The only thing is is that on Thursday she was photographed out and about going for breakfast and going for dinner that night, both times without her huge inc aangement ring that she always has on her finger was not pictured. She later again went out that night with Camilla Maroon and Suki Waterhouse, two other women who have both really been through the ringer in the past, with famous men Leonardo DiCaprio and Bradley Cooper, respectively. So I feel like that dinner, I would have even anything to still on at dinner and just hear about them talking about these famous childish men that two of them escaped and one of them is still married to. So these photos seemingly harmless except for the fact that her ring wasn't pictured. Were just spread everywhere, all over the Internet, all over TikTok, all over every social feed. All the tabloids picked it up, and it really cemented the idea that they're headed for divorce after all the negative speculation. Why are you laughing?
Speaker 1: The reason I'm laughing is because the amount of times I forget to put my engagement ring.
Speaker 2: On, Well, that's what I was thinking, Like.
Speaker 1: I put it on today because I knew we were talking about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't want me to say to you, are you getting divorced?
Speaker 1: I often forget to put it on because I take it off. I don't sleep in my ring. Is it possible that she just forgot to put her ring on.
Speaker 2: Well, that was my I thought too, because I have seen her out because so much of Hailey Baber's brand, along with owning her business, is that she does these pap walks a lot of the time. And she's even said she works with a stylist who is specifically just for street style, so she pays the same amount to her and Kendall Janna both do. They pay the same amount to their street stylist as other celebrities do for a red carpet stylist. And so this woman will buy these clothes, put these outfits together, and she'll literally just wear them to walk down the street and get back in the car. But that like really ups their their like online cachet. It's like built their fandom. So it's a really smart way to do it. So my only thought was, if half of your brand is off these paparazzi style shoots and you're paying thousands and thousands of dollars to this really well known stylist to style you for these street style moments, that's and you don't wear your wedding ring. To me, that's a little bit more telling than just like the average lady out and about who hasn't popped her ring on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, understand what you're saying, but I mean the thing is Saturday night, so two nights later, so there was two images of her not wearing a ring, and then at the girls' night. So when she steps back out on the town, she's got the ring back on her finger.
Speaker 2: Yes, And actually as we were coming into the studio, she was papped again walking up and down the street. I can't even tell where she's going because it seemingly is that she's just walking up and down the road in front of like these New York hotels where I'm not even sure if she's staying there, and the ring is very visible on her finger. So yeah, it could It could be just that she didn't put the ring on, or she maybe just didn't go with this carefully curated outfit that she had paid thousands of dollars for someone to pick out for her.
Speaker 1: I think she just forgot.
Speaker 2: I have seen her out and about without her ring before. It's not something that I'm ever clocking. But but my only thing is if you're being watched so intently, it just feels like a bit of a choice potentially not to put it on, even to say like, I'm not gonna wear it and I don't care because it doesn't go with my outfit, or I'm not gonna wear it out tonight and I don't care what people think. I just think it's come off the back of her bit of everything.
Speaker 1: Just quietly.
Speaker 2: I do think like a huge diamond with her ring.
Speaker 1: Is pretty bloody gorgeous. I do really like her ring.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine it doesn't go this huge diamond doesn't go with my outfit?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it's I think that I don't think it's that it didn't go with her outfit. Might look I'm going to give Hailey the benefit of the doubt because they really I feel like she's been through the ring up. There has been so much speculation about her relationship with Justin. We talked about it here on the Spill a number of times. They keep saying we're fine. Then that people keep coming up with ways to say we're not fine. You know, but you know it's like where they smoke this fire. Maybe there is some validity behind this, but until we hear otherwise, I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt and just saying that she forgot to put her ring on, Yes exactly, I mean you forgot to put jewelry on today.
Speaker 2: I know I've got no not none of them are engaged in ring. But I forgot all of my jewelry today and I nearly didn't come to work. I feel like if you forget your jewelry, you shouldered to take a personal day. Both Haley Beaber and I were in the same boat. But I also think with this like it's just a little I think just because the build up from the last week, especially so Justin Bieber put up this Instagram story saying he was being given the silent treatment, people just assumed that was something to do with Haley. There was also that thing a while ago where they'd unfollow each other on Instagram, which they do a lot. They said it was a glitch, which I don't know. Glitch is on Instagram get a bad rap because every time a celebrity unfollows someone accidentally posts something like something they say it's a glitch. We don't know. There was. Obviously Justin Bieber's been a bit on the record with some people who previously work with him that he's had some mental health issues. There is something there, he's had some breakdowns with paparazzi. To be fair, the paparazzi were literally like chasing him through the street and half knocking him over, like I would have yelled at them as well.
Speaker 1: I do think Justin Bieber has something deeper going on. I do think that he's probably in a little bit of a crisis at the moment. I don't know. Did you say their performance with Sissa, Yeah yeah, and all these people were talking about how he was doing the fentifold.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, and they were playing it was super inappropriate.
Speaker 1: And we're saying it was the reason that he was like nodding off is because he was on some really hard drugs. Yeah, yeah, that's that's that was the speculation. I don't obviously, we don't know what's going on with him, but it's pretty clear from the from looking in he doesn't look very well. Yes, whether that's just exhaustion or you know, maybe having a mental health crisis. Like, who knows what's going on. But as we've seen so many times with celebrities, if you keep pushing them, it's not gonna make anything any better, you know what I mean. Now, he's obviously going through something, whether their relationship is on the rocks or not. They have the right to be able to tell us when they're ready to, but they're really doubling down on the fact that they're okay.
Speaker 2: Yes, well that's that's the thing. They're doing so much press in one corner, and then these like a photo without her without her ring, or that audit that was done the other day that show that he was like allegedly bankrupt, that's why he sold his masters, and then that kind of flipped the story again. And then she'll post like a beautiful photo of them with their baby jack Blues, but then like a negative story. It's like this, it's like they're keep trying to like build up this wall of like we're fine, we're fine, and they're like another wave of bad publicity just keeps coming in and just like knocking that wall over.
Speaker 1: You think the sale of Road would give her a couple more weeks, she only got like one good week of press out. Well.
Speaker 2: Well, to be fair, that was a little bit of justin Bieber's fault, because like that whole thing happened around the time she did that Vogue article and he put up and she was on the cover of Vogue, which is like huge, and then he put up saying I'd never thought she'd be on the cover of Vogue, and it's like, like she's trying to do good publicity for you. The interesting thing in that Vogue article is that she did like she referenced exactly the conversation we're having now. She was like, I just have to accept that people will never believe that we're happily married. She's like, I kept thinking, like, once we got engaged, now people will believe it. Once we got married, now people will believe it. And then she was like, and now we have a baby, like, now surely people will leave us alone. But I just you kind of kind of like feel her defeat in that Vogue article, and I think that that is probably how she's seeing, like feeling at the moment seeing all these photos everywhere people thinking that they're getting divorced because of that photo, and you're just like, like, now that that story is out there, like you can't put the genie back in the bottle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think, you know what, We're gonna be talking a lot about them this year. I feel I think this is at the end of the Hailey justin drama. I do think she just left it on the on the counter. She forgot to put her ring on. Yeah, she was putting cream on her hands or something. She forgot to put her ring back on. That's my speculation. It happens. We've got some more relationship news as well. Tammy Hembrou and Matt Zukowski have split, confirming their divorce after less than a year of marriage. Now. She released a seven minute TikTok video on her account the other day app basically confirming what a lot of people have been speculating for the last few weeks. So Tammy and Matt. Matt used to be on Love Island. They met, had this beautiful wedding in Byron Bay. She wore the most beautiful pale pink.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was gorgeous.
Speaker 1: That was a really beautiful dress, like stunning wedding. She walked down the side of the pool. It was a really glamorous, gorgeous wedding, but had like a seventiered cake. It was very extravagant. Less than a year after getting married, they're divorced now. In this TikTok video, she is basically talking about how nasty everyone is. So I'm gonna just have a quick listen to this.
Speaker 2: Claire.
Speaker 3: Obviously, I've like, I get a lot of nasty comments being like, oh another marriage, like this is my first marriage, just FYI, But no comment that anyone could say, like, these comments haven't even been really getting to me, because nothing anyone could say could make me.
Speaker 4: Feel like more like shit than I already do, like more humiliated or more like I already like think that about myself right now.
Speaker 3: So I don't think those comments are getting to me because I'm already there.
Speaker 1: Okay, So she's so here, we can see Tammy. She's obviously really upset. She's talking about how you know, the fact that the backlashes being a lot of people are like a calm on lady, which I kind of have to admit, I kind of feel.
Speaker 2: No, I understand because that has been the sentiment from a lot of different people. It's interesting because I feel like there's been such a build up to this. I mean, there was so much sort of back and forth before their wedding in December over whether or not they would go through with it. Because they are one of those couples. They are a little bit like Haley and Justin where sometimes they'll do these little public things like unfollow each other where you feel like they are just having a tiff behind the scenes, but because they're so public, it blows up into a big thing. And all those photos came out leading up to their wedding where it looked like Tammy was like breaking down at her hens party and crying. People speculated it was because she was unhappy she was getting married, or that Matt had done something, And then every time something like a story like that bubbled up. I guess because they're both such huge influences, They've got these huge public profiles. She also owns a business, he does a podcast, like so much of their life is very very public, and it's almost like they had to keep stepping in and doing damage control leading up to the wedding, and then even after the wedding, there's been such a huge build up to this divorce announcement. So like again, they were following and following each other on Instagram, which.
Speaker 1: Is there was a lot of like lip syncing breakup video like breakup songs like this has been people have been speculating this for a long time. Yes, they had kind of been the writing's been on the wall.
Speaker 2: Well exactly like, they haven't been pictured together in months. They were sort of avoiding talking about each other in interviews and all that sort of stuff. And then just before this came out, she had missus Zikowski like in her Instagram and then she deleted that first kind of let people see that information, let them bubble away with all their thoughts, and then put this video out.
Speaker 1: My feeling is this, She's clearly someone who loves deeply and loves passionately, and there are people who who love like that and fall hard and fast. She hasn't been married before, she has been engaged before to her. I think it's her third child's baby daddy. I think she was engaged to him. She's got three kids. You know, she's like, she's been through it. I don't feel sorry for her really because and the reason I don't feel it makes it sound really harsh. It makes me sound like I'm being mean. But you're dating this person, you have this massive weddings, this big display of love eight months that is nothing in the scheme of a relationship that is nothing.
Speaker 2: And also eight months they've announced it like it obviously happened a few months ago.
Speaker 1: How can you give up that quickly if you're really like eight months is like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And the reason I say that, like, and I'm not hered. I'm not trying to sound like a like holier than their relationship person, but I've been in a relationship with my partner since, like for sixteen years. Eight months is nothing. And I can tell you right now we've had periods of eight months where I haven't wanted to talk to him. But it doesn't mean that I've just like given up, do you know what I mean? I feel like, you know, she had this whole idea of this fairytale romance and then it didn't work out, and I'm like, Okay, well I'm just gonna get like.
Speaker 2: But I don't think it's And again, I've gotta I don't know these people, Like obviously, I know I know their public profiles, but I have like no and I don't only know like the surface level of their public profiles. Like I'm not a huge follower of both of the men anyway. But so when you say you don't feel sorry, you're talking about that like that TikTok where she that she put up where it like it's it's also set up I think to be very and I'm not sort of calling her like a mastermind or anything, but I think someone who has built their entire public profile off sharing videos of her life, if you're gonna post your marriage ending video, you put a lot of thought and time into how you do it. So I do think it was quite curated in the way that she's just sort of sitting in her closet, and it's not a fancy looking closet, like I do think it is a huge closet, but she's kind of sitting in one little corner of it. There's all like the just the white plastic hangers hanging behind her. She kind of looks like she's just sort of just very casually sitting, Like her makeup looks gorgeous, but like very natural. She's got like a really soft yellow top on. All these things to kind of just be like, this is relatable, this is vulnerable, and it's not set like an opulent part of the huge house we know she lives in. So I do think that that was kind of set up in terms of just knowing that also a lot of people who don't follow her normally would come and watch the breakup video, and knowing I think all these eyes would be on it. But I also think, like the video itself, like I did feel bad for her. I thought this was a hugely vulnerable thing to share and like a really emotional thing to look at. I don't know, maybe I'm just a sad but I felt really bad, but.
Speaker 1: I didn't Like I think she's being genuine when she says she's humiliated. Absolutely, I do think she is. I don't blame her for falling hard, like I don't blame her for falling hard and fast for someone I don't. I don't blame her, but I don't really feel sorry for her, because like you're thirty one years old, lady, Like you're you're a grown ass woman, you've got three kids, Like yeah, I know, But I just think him as well, Like I'm not just putting this on her, like I'm also putting this on you, like both they both are responsible for the press.
Speaker 2: But also we don't like the thing in the video is like she talked a lot about like she's like I need to take responsibility. I've made bad relationship choices. I need to like be you know, thinking of my kids. So she said all that, but she didn't actually say why they broke up, like for all we know, and again this is just allegedly, but for all we know, like he cheated on her or she cheated on him, like we just don't know. There were all those photos that came out, like just before she put the announcement out of him with a journalist. I don't want to say her name because I don't know if she's getting a lot of hate and that sort of stuff, But there were photos that came out. They're being photos previously, so it's one of those things we just don't know what happened. But I just think also, and again I feel like I'm really projecting on this woman who I don't know, but I feel like there still is this huge thing, especially if you live a very public life, to have that big fairy tail wedding and just to lock it down. So it kind of does feel like they were in that situation where it just went too hard and too fast and the big wedding was locked in and they engage like they're engagement was this huge thing on a beautiful overseas tropic or island on the beach, and.
Speaker 1: Just like just pump the brakes for a second.
Speaker 2: I know, But I also just think that some people just live very like accelerated live.
Speaker 1: I know, but this is the thing, the thing that really can you imagine being a guest at that wedding?
Speaker 2: Oh no? Can I just and I have been to weddings like that, Like haven't you been to weddings like that? Where you're sitting there and it's so opulent, so over the top, and you're looking at these people and sometimes I just feel like I'm like a crazy person in a horror movie where like everyone's been taken around by clones. Because I look around and I'm like, we all know this is a terrible idea.
Speaker 1: Do you need to do like a return policy if it's within twelve months, like you know, can I get my gift back?
Speaker 2: I mean, look, if their marriage ends terrible after a few months, I'm happy for them to keep the gift. But I'm just saying, we've all gone to weddings where you're like, I just feel like this like the train had just left the station and they had to stay on it, and we're all sitting here agreen that these people shouldn't be getting married, and they're saying all these things to each other in front of.
Speaker 1: Ass ingenuous well, yes, exactly, you know, I mean, like professing your love for each other and then eight months, eight months, and that's what we know. So let's just say they split up four months ago or whatever. Yeah, so you're saying to me, you're professing your love to each other with this multi you know, hundreds and thousands of dollars on this wedding, talking about how much you adore each other, and then four months, six months, like it's done.
Speaker 2: I know, but again I don't performative. Well, I think performative is why a lot of people get stuck in these situations because once you set up this huge wedding and people book travel and you and you do all this stuff, it would be so hard to pull the plug. And I feel like that's what so many people who have had marriages that have ended really shortly like. And it's always the women who have to come out and explain it and say everything. But like, and I think, like it happens more than we kind of realize, just like when it happens on a huge scale to a celebrity, it seems bigger, Like the same thing happened with Kim Kardashi and when she married Chris Humphreys, like she was at the end, was like sobbing and saying, I'm so humiliated. I think it must be like it must feel like a deep humiliation. But she was just saying it was too much like the wedding was all set up like people what everyone was later it was this huge, opulent thing. And I also think about like Olivia Molly Rodgers, who was talked about in her podcast and she's written about it for Mamma Mia, where she also said that to her when she was getting married, that she was also feeling those doubts leading up into the wedding day, but she also just like it was she just felt like it was a bit too late to pull out. And I think also a lot of these women just think, like leading up to these weddings, like it's very heightened, there's a lot of stress. And I think what something they all seem to tell themselves is once we get through this and we get back to normal life, things will be better. So we just have to get through, you know, like you just cut compartment, right.
Speaker 1: I do feel a little bit sorry for her, but also but I just I just I just look at it and I'm Forgod's sake.
Speaker 2: And again, I think that's what a lot of people. I was like deep in the comments for all of this because I wanted to see how people are reacting and apart from some people being like, I think you're the problem, and I'm like, oh, it's a bit harsh, Like it's a bit harsh having like three partners and your thirty is like not that, it's just that she's a public figure, so it seems.
Speaker 1: More than three kids. I think. Yeah, I think it's the kids thing that I think a lot of people sort of slut shame her for a little bit. And I'm not here to slut shame her, but I do think once you have children, it's your responsibility to protect them, particularly from relationships. And these kids are old enough to know what's going on. Oh yeah, well I mean they were all yeah, so she's clearly embarrassed by that. I'm not saying she's a bad mother at all. Yeah, of course, I'm sure she wants what's best for her children. You can tell she loves her children. I'm not saying that at all, But like, you know, you've gone through all of this is huge to do, and now what it's over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I Also I wonder if the kids thing is a factor too, And again it's so so storry to be having this conversation about someone we don't know. But again, so much of her life is public and people project things on because if you even when she was single before she met Matt, there were people being like, oh, those kids need like a stable influence, they need like a father figure, even though that obviously have their fathers who are involved in their lives. And so you have this it's almost like a no win situation, Like you have this pressure to be married and to be in this very happy relationship, and you have this pressure to get this fairy tale ending, which like still to this day getting married, as much as like everyone says like it's not, it is like getting married is still the biggest achievement in a woman's life publicly, Like it's the only time you get that sort of level of adoration and fame and love and success. It's the only time you really get celebrated once you become an adult. So I think it's hard to sort of have that and be like, this is the main thing we're going to celebrate you for. But then if you rush into it because you're trying to get this thing that people are telling you should have, then you get punished for it. I don't know, it's a very strange thing. I did see a lot of people being like, she doesn't have to explain. But I feel also like you if you've monetized it to make it, and you've like picked all these people to know why, yeah, oh, I mean I would love to know more details later. I'm not above that gossip, but I know I'm from the general from the video where she's explaining, I saw a lot of people in the comments being like, you don't know us anything, And I do think it's that fine line where like she's such a public figure and that wedding like they created a huge amount of content from it. I still also think no one gets married just for content. I feel like people do a lot of other things for content, but I think actually getting married is such a step too far, because yes, you get the photos, but then you have to the initial payoff you get with sharing the photos would not be worth the months of like backlash and speculation you get and having to make that video, like they they really cancel each other out. So I don't think anyone does it for I think that kind of it kind of like makes.
Speaker 1: I think it got like she got caught up in it, probably because of all of that, yeah, and the attention and being in love and the ring and a big party. Like I'm sure that that's part of it. You know, who knows why this ended, But to be honest, it was almost as soon as they got married, the speculation that they would no longer together stop absolutely because they see like and that's I think what kind of irritates me a little bit. I'm like, I know, people get married and then they get divorced, but like marriage is.
Speaker 2: Hard, like yeah, but I think why some of these marriages that end after a few months, I think why they break up and why people who have been together for years break up. Would be such a difference, Yeah, such a different situation. And if you, like, if you've been with someone for a few months and you get swept up in the idea of a wedding and the party, and then the party is over and you're you're looking at that person, I can one hundred percent understand why you would say, like, I'm not going to try with you because I don't even like you. Yeah, Because I think when you're talking, you're ow your husband having bad spots. That's because you've been in love for years and you have that foundation. But that was a stranger that you don't even know on for a few months, and you'd only know on them. But I wouldn't have gotten marriage to different like situations. But if you've only known this person in these beautiful romantic resorts or at events or planning or I think that's very different to breaking up with someone who you've been like in the trenches.
Speaker 1: That's why I like, take your freaking time, girl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I'm sure she's wishing that now, Like that was my thought watching that video, and maybe I'm just such a sap. I felt, really I felt so emotional watching that for her because I was just like when she kept saying, I'm so humiliated, and I was like, this would be a lot. And also I also just wonder what was going through her mind on the wedding day, like because again so many women now who have gone through that and who have publicly talked about it say like, on the day, I felt sick on the day, I didn't want to do it, and I wonder, like she might never say it, but I wonder when you see those photos of her and that beautiful pink Vera Wang gown and like looking so happy shit and like with yeah, with that beautiful estate in the flowers and her kids like running up to her and being like mommy or a princess. All that I want her from a head, she's just like feeling sick, Like I just think that would just be the worst feeling for it to be so public and just feeling like so trapped.
Speaker 1: Look, maybe she's gonna learn a lesson from this, and hopefully, I'm sure she'll be okay, she'll be just fine. I'll be interested to see if they did do a prenup because she's got a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, she's quite a smart businesswoman, so I'm assuming, I'm assuming. Surely, yeah, surely. Well, thank you so much for listening to the Spill today, and don't forget to follow the Spill on TikTok and Instagram. It's where we post all of our videos, little trailers, articles, just all the bits and pieces that go with our show. This Spill is produced by Minitia Isswarren with sound production by Scott Stronik MoMA MIA's Studios. A style with furniture from Fenton and Fenton. Visit Fenton and Fenton dot com dot Au, and we'll see you back here in your podcast feed at three pm tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Bye Lan.