Speaker 1: You're listening to Amma mea podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello, and welcome to biz your work life sorted. I'm m Venom, and today's episode had me doing something pretty dangerous, scrolling through TikTok at two am looking at all these side hustle videos. You know the ones I'm talking about, the I made fifty K selling stickies, or here's how I quit my job by.
Speaker 3: Making these videos.
Speaker 2: But instead of another vague hustle culture pep talk, We've got something that is actually useful to you. Sopha is going to be chatting with our guest today who literally started her side hustle by drawing houses, Yes, literally just sketching houses, and now she runs a seven hundred thousand dollar business working just four days a week. The best part is that she's brutally honest about what it actually takes to run a side hustle. Plus, Michelle's jumping in later with some Genie has low key side hustle ideas that don't require you to become a full time entrepreneur.
Speaker 4: Enjoy.
Speaker 5: So before I tell you who we're talking to today, I'm gonna hear you with a few facts about her that are going to make you want to jump out of your chair and stop procrastinating on your idea and just do something with your side hustle. So she turned her side hustle into her main hustle and now makes seven hundred thousand dollars annually. Her business makes that one sales email to her database made her sixteen thousand dollars, and when she started, she was selling a single unit for thirty five dollars of her product. She now sells that same unit for five hundred dollars. She's also a mum to till Be, aged three, and this is the best part. She doesn't work on Fridays. She generally finishes at four pm, and she takes two months off a year for something that she calls endless tilby Summer. Her name is Georgia Norton Lodge.
Speaker 4: Welcome, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: You made me sound of.
Speaker 4: Me, So you know, so what right?
Speaker 5: We hear these success stories on social all the time and it's kind of like, good for you, but for everyone listening, you know, the so what for you is that Georgia has actually turned around and now she's helping other women to make profitable, sustainable side hustles. So that is why we have her in. There's a lot of people doing this on the internet. But the reason I picked Georgia is I just love how extremely practical and realistic her advice is.
Speaker 4: Plus her energy is just like totally contagious.
Speaker 5: If you are not starting a side hustle at the end of this episode, then I have failed you.
Speaker 4: So what are you getting out of this?
Speaker 5: We're giving you exactly what you need to know before you start, good versus bad side hustle ideas and some mistakes to avoid. These six steps you need to take to get started even if you have no time and no budget. And then also if it's working, how to turn your side hustle into your main hustle. Georgia, I've given people some facts, but tell us in one sentence what you're businesses.
Speaker 1: One sentence is hard, but I'll give it a go.
Speaker 6: I started this business simply drawing houses for people like pen paper scribbling houses, and now ten years later, I help women build businesses that make money.
Speaker 5: Amazing, and there's a pretty interesting story to sort of how you started. Do you want to just give us that in sixty seconds?
Speaker 1: Of course, I've never done this ever before. Yes, absolutely so. My business started in twenty fourteen.
Speaker 6: And it started because I drew my mother's house for this book that.
Speaker 1: I was doing.
Speaker 6: And when I got the house, I thought it was amazing, and I went to my mom's front door and I said, here, Mam, I have this drawing. And my mum is a crazy great lady, and she shouted crying and.
Speaker 1: She was like, it's amazing, it's amazing.
Speaker 6: And she put it in a hallway in this like really Greek gold frame, like you can't miss it. And my mum's friend came over and was like, Donna, where did you get your house drawn? I've been looking for someone to do that for ages. My mom was like, I know the artist. She used to live in the front room. So I drew my mum's friend's house. Then I drew my mum's friend's auntie's house, and my mum's friend's uncle's house. I started in Instagram. I built a website Georgia there was a house was born. And then I did that for five years. So it existed as a side hustle for five years. Every night I'd come home and i'd draw after my nine to five, which was actually like seven am to seven pm. And then I did that for five years, and one day, like at the same time, I decided I hated my boss. I also realized I was really tired, and in my delirium, I had some people help me do a big mural on the side of a wall.
Speaker 1: So I did this mural. It is the front of my parents' house.
Speaker 6: On the side of my parents' house, and about ten days later, the City Morning Herald found a photo of me in front of it posted a full page spread in the Sunday paper.
Speaker 1: I got hundreds of orders and quit my job the next day.
Speaker 5: Unbelievable. I also think, I say unbelievable, but it's sort of not. There's a lot in that that I think.
Speaker 4: Is very relatable.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you just busted a myth to me, and we're going to talk about some of these in the episode. We'll also put your photo on our Instagram account as well, so if you can see that house that you do. All right, So let's dive straight in. What do people need to know before they start? So you know, for some people, their side hustle might be obvious, like selling something that they're good at making or doing. But for other people, they might actually want to choose a side hustle idea, So can you tell us is there sort of a good versus bad thing to sell?
Speaker 4: And then also what are some of the big.
Speaker 5: Mistakes that people need to avoid when picking their idea.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so I think choosing a side hustle. There's actually this like weird ven diagrams that what they're called where the circles all overlap and they look cute. So there's a ven diagram and your side hustle has to sit in the middle of this diagram, and if it does not, you will fail and then your life will be over and you'll cry and you won't do it again. So we want to set you up to win. So it has to be something that you love doing. So there's things that make you money, but if you don't love doing it, you can't keep doing it forever. When it feels bad, when no one's listening, when no one's buying.
Speaker 1: You have to love it. You have to be good at it, obviously.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Like, I'm not going to start a side hustle in I don't know.
Speaker 1: Bookkeeping, something financing. It's not my bibunting.
Speaker 4: I don't know what I did that. You might be great with numbers.
Speaker 6: I don't am not I'm not great with numbers. So it has to be something you love so you can keep doing it forever. It has to be something that you're good at so that you don't suck. And it has to be something. And this is what people forget that people will buy. Just because you love something doesn't make it good. Just because you're good it's something doesn't make it buyable. And just because people will buy it doesn't mean you can do it forever. So like I've drawn tens of thousands of houses that can get boring, I have to love it so I can keep going. And if you can find something that sits in those three areas, then you were onto a good idea. I've had like over seven hundred students go through some of my programs and they're always like, I get the diagram, but how do I know my idea is going to work? And there's two points that I want to make on that you don't know. You've got to give it a go. Everyone gave it a go and kept going. And the more you procrastinate on the idea, the further away you were from finding that out. Action comes from confidence, so you have to give it a go. But if you want to test the waters, there's a thing I called the Instagram expedition. If you can find one, two or three other people doing it on the Internet, your idea is not new, It is not that special.
Speaker 1: It's okay. If you can find someone else doing it, you can do it.
Speaker 5: I love this because it aligns exactly with the advice that Michelle gave in one of our episodes around things to know about starting a business, which is there's always someone else with the same idea, and that's actually a good thing because it validates that there's a need for it.
Speaker 6: Ondred percent I have personally taught like twenty other house drawers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like there's enough houses for everyone.
Speaker 6: Community over competition, no one's going to be offended, Like, don't go steal someone's IP. But if someone is doing something that you want to do it just yeah, it means it's viable.
Speaker 5: Love it. And just to make it clear, this episode is not just for artists. It could be anything that you're selling. You've taught a lawyer, You've.
Speaker 6: I taught it in my last cohort, I had a bookkeeper, I had a therapist. So these strategies are just for ideation. And for starting out any successful side hustle. The reason they work for everyone is because setting up a business is the same at the beginning stages.
Speaker 1: Those functions are the same, no matter who you are.
Speaker 5: Last question, then we'll move on to the steps that you need to take to get started. But is there any advice that you have around you know, physical product versus digital product, or like something that's sort of low effort and really scalable versus something that might be higher effort but worth more value.
Speaker 4: Any advice on that.
Speaker 1: This is just my opinion.
Speaker 6: However, I think a lot of people start and they go, I'm going to do something like a digital product, something on demand so that it can be only twelve dollars, and there's hundreds of people that want to buy twelve dollars products. That's going to do really well. Not only do I believe that's like the lazy way out. That's why you're doing it. It is not easier to sell one hundred twelve dollar products than it is to sell one one hundred dollar product. It is just not easier. You just have to sell that one hundred times. That is way harder because to sell something is the same process. You have to post on your Instagram, you have to send the links, you have to write the invoices, you have to do that. You just have to do that one hundred times more. So you think that this is low effort because it's low ticket or low value, but the effort is the same. And when we're talking twelve dollars versus one hundred dollars, there's a I'm going to call it the pocket theory. I completely made that up on the spot, but it's I believe in the pocket size of people. So a lot of my students, whether they're bookkeepers, therapists, artists, creatives, designers, illustrators, they go, oh, I'm selling this thing. It's two hundred and fifty dollars. I'm going to sell it for two hundred and see if more people buy it. The pocket size of the person that has two hundred dollars to spend on your random thing has two hundred and fifty dollars to spend.
Speaker 1: So pricing is not that simple.
Speaker 6: Like the person that has eight hundred dollars to spend on your random service has nine hundred and fifty dollars to spend on your random service. So you people get in this scarcity mindset. That's what it is, and so they try to make these cheap things thinking it's going to work. Yeah, it's actually way harder. Even using you know websites that are available to you Ebays, Etsy's, Creative Markets, just those you know online marketplaces.
Speaker 1: It's like, well, I just have to put it on there and someone will buy it. But people have to find you.
Speaker 6: Whereas if you can focus on which we'll get to in the steps, if you can focus on step one, which is build your brand, you will stand out on your own.
Speaker 4: Let's get into the steps, then hit us step one.
Speaker 6: Okay, cool, so I believe, don't hate me. But to begin a business, you have to build your brand, and that first step might take us long as step two, three, four, five, and six. The beginning phase is the hardest and it takes a long time. That's the part where you need grit and determination, and if you don't have that, don't start a business.
Speaker 1: It's hard out here.
Speaker 5: Sometimes I can attest. I'm just like crying on the inside. It's so much harder. As my role in marketing, I used to work with a lot of influencers and creators and I was like, ah, their jobs are so easy, and I know how hard it is, but not to put anyone off.
Speaker 4: It's very effective as well.
Speaker 5: You totally see how much success comes from putting yourself out there online, so one.
Speaker 6: Hundred percent, And it's so building a brand. To me is the reason that you know the story I tell. At the beginning, I was in the newspaper. I quit my job. Like you said, there's things behind that that retrospectively I can see happened. So I had made an Instagram account. So it was actually Zara McDonald who wrote the article. She was just leaving her job at Demain at that time as well, which is really cool. She posted something on Facebook saying I'm looking for real estate gifts and I put my Instagram handle on there and she found it. So she found the photo of me and wrote the article. So if I hadn't had this Instagram for five years talking to basically no one with hundreds and hundreds of photos of my house drawings, she might have seen that and gone not for me. So that's building your brand.
Speaker 5: Wait a second, So the first thing you did to build your brand was open and Instagram The first thing I did because it was free, interesting and you're saying it took five years. Roughly, it doesn't have to be perfect. But after five years, how many followers would you say you had?
Speaker 6: Okay, well I don't know after five years, but I'm going to say none, because twenty twenty three in April I actually only had like seven thousand followers.
Speaker 5: Interesting, So the point wasn't like blowing up. It's like this is part of core brand building and like having something you can point people to to kind of say this is where I am, this is what I do.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and so the person who can find you you sees you as established, goes yep, that makes perfect sense for this moment tick. And then when the article is written, that could have been nothing if I didn't have a website for people to purchase on. So you do have to pay for your website subscriptions. You do have to do that stuff, and it feels hard at the beginning when you're like, feel like you're just spending money.
Speaker 1: But those things matter all.
Speaker 4: Right, So Instagram, handle, website, anything else people need.
Speaker 1: You should get your ABN.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 6: If you were in Australia, it's different in all different countries because that way you can have a dot au website, which is nice.
Speaker 4: Got it? Okay?
Speaker 5: And before we move on to the nextcept, anything else on that brand building?
Speaker 1: Yes, don't pay a designer to do you a logo.
Speaker 6: Your friend that you want to give five hundred dollars to your graph done, friend doesn't want to do the job.
Speaker 1: They're really annoyed by your question. One who I like this?
Speaker 6: They are just good. I'm a designer, get real took. They don't want to do it. They get frustrated by it, and you don't need them to do it. So I have something called like the fifteen minute brand template in Camber.
Speaker 1: It's free.
Speaker 6: You can find it all over everywhere that I am. It teaches you to make a brand in fifteen minutes.
Speaker 5: I gotta say I had never used Camber in my life and started using it for my business and it's so easy to learn and I use it like forty times a day now.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, it's so easy.
Speaker 6: And this is like it's a couple of colors, a logo, You're done, move on. My business was named George Drew's a House because someone one of my friends wanted to write an article about me in Yend magazine for Mother's Day.
Speaker 1: She was like, what do I call you?
Speaker 6: I was like, And then I looked to my sister who was in the room, and I was like, okay, I'm going to be in a magazine. What am I going to do? What do I call my business? And she was like, oh, your name's Georgie draw Houses. Called it George draws a house. And we moved right along and I draw boats, I do courses, I do all these other stuff now and it's still okay.
Speaker 1: So you do have to name your business at the beginning.
Speaker 4: To name your business.
Speaker 1: I am in gre name website and like a logo and Cotlors got it.
Speaker 5: But donate to overthink it, but maybe put some thought into it. Check for copyright, check that there aren't other business names. We're at checking handles on Instagram to make sure this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so there's a few ways you can do that. So when you go to register your business, it won't let you. So I would do that part first. And then if you go to Instagram and you know, sof draws a House is not available, you can pop an underscore at the end. You can pop a studio. It doesn't really matter.
Speaker 1: That's not an ip issue on Instagram, all right.
Speaker 4: We're powering through the steps. What is next?
Speaker 6: Okay, so next you need to build a website. So that is you've built your brand, you build your website. You can use squarespace. That's what I use, That's what all my students use. You can get free templates.
Speaker 1: It's all good.
Speaker 6: Takes a second, and it will do all your payments. Everything will we process there and then you will never do what I did, which is send people my bank details through Instagram. Don't do that. That's step two. Step three is you need to now level up your Instagram. So you've had it, it exists, but you need to start posting content consistently. Even if you you tear your hair out and you think no one is listening, keep going, lady. It's very important and by doing it all the time, you'll get to find your voice. So you build your brand, build your website, then you live love your Instagram. The next step is you need to I like to call it demystify digital marketing. There's a lot of wonky terms, a lot of acronyms that are really difficult to understand. Just start a newsletter. It's very simple. They call it an EDM. It's just a newsletter start one use flow desk. It is really affordable and really really beautiful and really easy to use, and you can have your customers who are purchasing through your square space automatically become email subscribers.
Speaker 1: It's my biggest regret not starting an email.
Speaker 6: List sooner, because, like you said earlier, I was able to send one email on the first of each month to bring in ten thousand dollars every single month for two years. It was a really good system. If I'd built my email list earlier, that would have been a lot more money.
Speaker 5: Social media is like renting space, but your email list is something that you own and you can take with you wherever you go.
Speaker 4: So it's very important to be building that from the beginning.
Speaker 6: Yes, And a really good fact about that is engagement levels on Instagram. Instagram, if you have one hundred followers, it's likely to be seen by two of your followers, right. If you have one hundred email subscribers, it is likely that fifty percent of those people will open it.
Speaker 1: So that's fifty people. It's just way better.
Speaker 4: I got a seventy five percent open rate on.
Speaker 1: Jailers.
Speaker 6: So you've built your brand, you've designed your website, you've levered up your Instagram, you've demystified digital marketing, you've started a newsletter. Then you need to drive it home. So you need to figure out how to fit this side hustle.
Speaker 1: Into your life without.
Speaker 6: It taking over your life because it's a side hustle, and so a side hustle exists in a good place in your heart if it's something that's bringing you extra money, because it's just bringing you more and who doesn't want more money? As soon as it becomes this like stressful beast, you just won't be able to sustain it. So you need to work out how to do a really good to do list and dedicate some time every week to working on your business.
Speaker 5: Give us more about how you manage your time. Then, can you mentioned before you were starting early? Can you just kind of give some advice to people around how they can structure side hustle versus full time job versus other stuff?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So, like the truth is it's hard, Like the juggle is hot.
Speaker 6: The juggle right now that I'm doing with a three year old way harder just going to work when I didn't have a child and working on something I loved at night, not that hard. It was a lot of work. I'm a hard work on, so I don't want to pretend it wasn't. But yeah, that was fine. I would wake up early to draw houses and stay up at night to draw houses. Now I juggle that with a child and three staff and running a studio and running a whole design agency at the same time.
Speaker 1: So you can do it. You just have to juggle.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I guess the point is once you start making money, that's probably going to motivate you to keep going percent just very quickly.
Speaker 4: Realistic timeline.
Speaker 5: You mentioned it took you five years to go from side hustle to quitting a full time job and that being your main hustle.
Speaker 4: Is that common? Can you give some advice around realistic timelines for people?
Speaker 6: I think it is definitely realistic to assume it's going to take you five years. Those overnight success stories you see are not those like you know you starting this podcast. It's like your whole life exists behind this before you get to this moment. Like you, people just cherry pick the moments and make it seem like that. I think five years is totally reasonable. And also, if you're trying to start a business that's going to be your whole life. So if you can't give it five years, you're not going to be able to give your whole life. And you really need to in order to scale it to places where you because the real dream is everyone that wanting to start a side hustle, I truly believe is wanting to do something that they love and also wanting to take control of their life. And to get to that point where you're running a business where you don't work Fridays and you have all summers off and you can go on a holiday.
Speaker 1: Well that took me actually ten years.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like it's so I think important to get that message out to people.
Speaker 4: Do you have to tell your employer that you've got a side hustle?
Speaker 1: Do you have to?
Speaker 6: I didn't, and then my employer did find out. My first employer actually encourage my side hustle. My second employer was not down. It's actually in your contract. In some contracts you were not allowed to and you have to read your contract to check. In my workplace, because starting a side hustle change my life.
Speaker 1: I try convince my.
Speaker 6: Team to have side hustles because it's the best and watching them, you know, make money here and they're doing their things that they love, whether it's dancing or finance.
Speaker 1: If anyone loves that, just ask your employer. I'm sure that'll be fine.
Speaker 5: It makes me want to come and work for you. Okay, wrapping this up, then side hustle to main hustle. Two questions I have on this, when do you know when it's time to sort of quit your job and go all in? And then also the second question is when do you know when maybe it's time to give up and your side hustle isn't actually working.
Speaker 1: It's really good questions.
Speaker 6: You will not be ready to go all in that moment where everything is sorted and you're making the right amount of money, It's probably not going to happen.
Speaker 1: I did that.
Speaker 6: I was like, I need to save twenty thousand dollars and match my income before I leave. But that was an absurd thing to do and I wouldn't do that again. I just was very risk adverse at the time. Now I'm not so. I don't think that time is coming for you. I think you need consistent income, like you need to know that it's consistent, because you know, you don't want to change your life will ruin your lifestyle because then you're just going to go back to your job. It doesn't maybe need to be as much as your career income because it comes in different ways so you have more access to it.
Speaker 1: And in terms of when you.
Speaker 6: Know if it's time to give up, that's a really epic, difficult question to answer, and I don't want to make anyone cry, But my students ask me this obviously, like if they've been working really, really hard, Like one student in particular is coming to mind, if you were doing everything right, you were posting every day, you have your website, you were asking people to purchase.
Speaker 1: You're not just posting things and hoping for the best.
Speaker 6: If you were doing everything right, you've been building a brand and no one is coming to you and you are not able to knock on people's doors and get jobs. If you can, one hundred percent, hand on your heart, say you're doing all of that, then I would challenge you to check that diagram. Is it something you love, is it something you got at and is it something people will buy? And maybe you've just missed it. Is it something people will buy?
Speaker 1: A push?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would say, maybe people just don't want what you're making.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, and or maybe you're not marketing it correctly. Usually I think it's a marketing thing. Yeah, Like you can sell any like you see what people sell like. There is a man he's amazing. He literally sells paintings of fried eggs. Have you seen that guy? All he does is he paints his wife's fried egg every single day.
Speaker 1: He's a really good paint touch and he just sells fried eggs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a market for everything. Very last question.
Speaker 5: One piece of advice that you wish someone gave you before you started this whole thing.
Speaker 6: Dream jobs are made, not found. I love that, And you can make it yourself and the ball is in your foot.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 7: I was so impressed with that episode. So she sounds like an absolute weapon, has achieved so much, and I love that she's then built like another business off the back of that, actually teaching other people how to do the same thing. She's kind of given ever on the gold standard of how to turn something that you're passionate about, or a skill that you've got, or something that you deeply love into something that could be a side hustle and then your main hustle.
Speaker 1: As you put it.
Speaker 4: One thing I want to.
Speaker 7: Add, though, is that there are also so many ways for you to make money online that actually I don't involve you starting a business or having any real skills, especially in today's world. You really just need the Internet and a little bit of time.
Speaker 4: So I love that you asked the.
Speaker 7: Question around like how should you manage your time as well, because I think that can also be applied to these far simpler no barrier to entry. You don't need a brand, you don't even need an abn way to make money. So an example I wanted to give is I saw this TikTok the other day where a woman had made twenty four thousand US dollars in one month from uploading the photos she already had in her iPhone album to a stock image website. So the website she's using is shut a stock and she'd made twenty four grand in a month. It's passive income because you're being paid every time someone wants to use your images. That's an example where if you've just got some amazing photos in your album, or you find yourself taking pictures anywhere and everywhere, you could just be uploading those photos onto a stock website.
Speaker 5: Okay, we're gonna put that TikTok in the show notes because holy shit, yeah, what else? What other kinds of businesses do you think are just like side hustle that you only ever want to be your side hustle, you're not going to turn into your main hustle.
Speaker 4: What else are people selling deep hop?
Speaker 7: Like so many people make so much money just reselling their clothes on deepop. And again this is like, you don't need to spin up any infrastructure yourself. The infrastructure already exists. You just join and need to dedicate a bit of time to it.
Speaker 4: But even like.
Speaker 7: Sunroom for example, Like there are people in Sunroom who don't define themselves as creators at all, Like they might have a couple of thousand followers, but they've got a bit of time, and they've got content, and they've got people who are interested in them, and they're able to make you know, a grand or two grand a month that's covering their rent or covering their car insurance.
Speaker 4: Just from a couple of thousand followers.
Speaker 7: Yes really yeah yeah, So I also want to encourage people to think about side hustles like broadly as well.
Speaker 4: And it could be air Tasker.
Speaker 1: Just all these different.
Speaker 7: Ways that you can earn a bit of extra cash on the side, especially in this economy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's almost anything.
Speaker 5: I've heard of people making tens of thousands of dollars a month, like selling hair clips or candles.
Speaker 4: You know what does really well is digital pros.
Speaker 5: On Etsy, so people who would do like name charts, personalized name charts for kids, right, or like letter charts, any kind of PDF printable thing that you sell the digital file and then people can actually go and print that at like an office works or something. That stuff doing really well. And then templates templates for docks, so like notion templates, Excel templates, like presentation templates. So if you're handy with that stuff, it can be a good one too.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I love this so SOF and I are going to come up with a master list and we will provide everyone with like some quick wins, easy ways to make money that you could lickuly start doing today.
Speaker 4: This is bad. It's making me want to quit the business I'm doing now and just want to do something easy like that.
Speaker 5: Long term, it's probably not going to be fulfilling, but if you need some quick cash maybe Okay, now I'm.
Speaker 4: Going to try shut a stock like this woman has inspired me. Yeah, amazing.
Speaker 5: The other point I just want to add about how incredible George's content is, like, oh my god.
Speaker 4: So we actually had a chat after the episode.
Speaker 5: We went and spoke and I was just like, I still don't understand how you do this with a kid. The thing that's interesting about her, She's just normal.
Speaker 4: She's just like.
Speaker 5: Us, and I just felt so encouraged to go and make a bunch of money. And a lot of what she does as well is she automates things. So I think we maybe even will do a follow up episode with her at some point around how she automates things in her business, because that is a really big part of it as well. If you want to learn more from her, I think she covers all of this stuff and goes really deep in her actual course, which is called secret Artist Business. And we're going to put the link to that in our newsletter and in the show notes so you can catch up with her, but follow her on Instagram as well. That's the best way to find her. So that's Georgia draws a house on Instagram. Love that she was incredible, So you need to be on our newsletter email list, to get our five steps that you need to actually start your side hustle and turn into your main hustle. The list that Michelle and I were just talking about about, you know, fastways that you can have a side hustle and to get the links to follow her as well. So just make sure you're signed up to our newsletter, which is in the show notes.
Speaker 2: So the thing I loved most about this episode is Howards showed two different parts. You can go all in like Georgia and build something huge, or you can start small with some simple hustle ideas like selling photos or templates online. And if you want to see more from Georgie's work, you can always follow her on Instagram at Georgia draws a House or put all the links in the show notes. She also has a sold out course that helps people take the leap from side hustle to full time hustle, and it's opening up for the next intakes. We'll put a link to all of that in our show notes, and while you're there in our show notes, make sure you're signed up to our newsletter. Because this week, Mish and SOF are sharing their list of side hustle businesses that won't take over your life. Plus George is giving us her ten simple automations that will save you ten hours. I will catch you on Thursday for Biz Inbox.
Speaker 3: Bye Mamma.
Speaker 2: Mia acknowledges the traditional owners of land and waters that this podcast is recorded on