Speaker 1: Welcome to the Sees the Yay Podcast. Busy and happy, but tired and worn, just some of the feelings when baby is born. There's magic, elation, there's chaos and tears, but everyone goes through the same hopes and fears. So this is a segment we hope helps you feel supported and valid. The mum juggles real, the good, bad, the ugly, the best and worst day. It's part of the journey to seize the Babe. I'm Sarah Davidson, a lawyer turned entrepreneur who hung up the suits and heels to co found Macha Maiden a Macha Milk Bar, become a TV and radio presenter, and of course, host The Sees the Ya Podcast. This year, I added motherhood to that list, which is the best job I've ever had with our beautiful baby Teddy, and this segment was designed to house all the conversations we've been having about parenthood. We'll still do our regular episodes and just like real life, it's a constant balance between our parent identity and everything else. I hope you guys enjoy this segment as much as I have enjoyed creating it. Hello, Lovely neighborhood. This is part two of our hotly awaited episode of Seize the Bebe on starting solids with the founder of Nourishing Bubs and pediatric dietician Olivia Bates. We just covered so much detail on so many different topics and elements to this very overwhelming area of parenting that I decided to split it in two. So the last episode covered when to start solids and the methods, sort of the landscape on pures versus baby ledweening and all of your questions on those areas, and then this episode will cover off some of the sleep questions, but mainly it will focus on allergens. If you haven't listened to part one, this does follow on from that, so please go back and listen to that first. And as always, every baby is different and every family has different preferences, priorities and needs, so this is all more general information and of course it will vary for each individual. I hope that you guys enjoy and find it as useful as I did, and links to everything will be in the show notes. So one of the really big questions was how does the introduction of solids interact with sleep? And I think a lot of the like definitely what's happened with Teddy is it has helped him sleep better, like longer stretches because he was wanting more food and he wasn't getting enough. But that's just anecdotal. What is your sort of answer as a pediatric dietician.
Speaker 2: Look, it's definitely anecdotal. People definitely like, yeah, the four months sleep regression and then you'll introduce solids and everything will be great. But literally like, yes, you might have introduced solids because they've had this the you know, four month sleep regression, and then yes, you might suddenly they have a great sleep. But then and people like, oh, I'm going to keep doing that, like that's the answer, But it is very anecdotal. There's no like strong evidence to say that that is the reason. Like naturally, yes, they are hungry because obviously you know overnight it is well in the morning you're breaking the fast, Like it is a long stretch them to go without food. It definitely does help, and it is the reason that I say, like we talked about how you do the flip, So when you flip and start solids before milk, what will naturally happen is you'll naturally like they'll start to you know, drop some milk feed, or they'll start taking less and less at a feed, they'll be on the breast for less time. And what this means that you know, they're not getting as much because they're able to you know, get more energy, more nutrients from their solid food. And it doesn't really matter at what point, like over the course of the day that you are losing those feeds. The only one I always say to try and hold onto is that dinner time, like sorry, before bed milk feed because it will ideally help them sleep through. So that sometimes that means you might need to move your dinner time meal to say like four thirty or five, so that by the time that you put them down for bed, that they would have like a full milk feed. Because also milk like is easier to digest, so it's not going to have any interruption on their sleep like some naturally, you know, as with adults, like sometimes you can have a food that might mess with your tummy a little bit and then interrupts with your feed thing, whereas like a milk feed is usually digested better, so they can have a full rest or bottle feed before sleep that will usually help them sleep. But it's not like a magic yeah, a magic fix, but it definitely impacts and you know, I do say to people it can be really helpful to keep a like a food diary and also write any changes to their you know, stool their sleep because you know there might be an interruption and if they, for example, have an intolerance is something like maybe they've had something like broccoli or onions that are high in pod maps and that has interrupted with their tummy a bit. And like as we know, like if you have a bit of a sort tummy or that can interrupt your sleep. So you know, being aware of any triggers to that can also be really helpful. So yeah, definitely plays a part in sleep. But unfortunately, no, it's not the magic like to like the sleep progression. I'm sorry to break your heart.
Speaker 1: I mean it did break my heart at the time.
Speaker 2: It's it's all anecdotal, but you yeah, it's like they are hungry, so it's just like you know, finding what works. But generally we do find you know, still being able to have a full milk bottle to get them through the night will really help them. But you know, getting them enough food over the course of the day as well.
Speaker 1: And you mentioned intolerances, which leads really nicely to the big section on allergens. But before we get there, just one more question about the sleep thing. Is there like a gap that you should leave between their last meal and putting them down digestion wise, like because milk is so much easier, you know, you can kind of feed them and then they can go straight to bed. But with a meal, is there like it shouldn't be within ten minutes, like they need to have a little crawl around. Like for me personally, I can't like go straight to sleep after I eat dinner, so like is there a time?
Speaker 2: Look, there's no set thing. I mean I would just for the reason that you just said, I wouldn't be wanting to eat mealt like my meal. And then I think it's nice to sort of almost have like a wind down like routine. And I know that I've heard, you know, sleep specialists speak about this, and they're probably more you know, educated on this to know, but would say, you know, usually you might do dinner and then you would like bath them, and you know, bath time becomes like wine down and you know, like and I also think, just from a mess perspective, you probably want to I know, some people do like bath them before dinner, but I would.
Speaker 1: Probably know I'd have to after yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's too messy, too messy, and then that like that gets them into a lull and so you and usually you know by the time you go through that, that's kind of like I'd be ideally aiming for an hour, like but I think also if you're finding that they're not sleeping through, I think it's then moveing dinner earlier, so you know, dinner then become might have to be two and a half hours before, so that then you can do it. I think it's fine to give a bottle or a breastfeed before they go down, because they're quite used to that. I'd probably leave, you know, a minimum of an hour from dinner to bedtime, you know, if you can just for exactly the same reason you said, I think you know, when you just eat and you just want to sort of digest.
Speaker 1: A bit, Yeah, perfect, all right, allergens. Now this is we haven't sort of weaved this into the rest of the introduction to food, but this is probably the most stress inducing part of starting a little bove on food. And I think you explaining what your intro to Allergen's pack is kind of explains the best way to do it. But before we get into that, the first question is if a parent is allergic to dairy or nuts or something, will the kids be And regardless of that answer, what is your advice on if you're allergic then giving it to your children?
Speaker 2: Great questions. So we definitely know that there's a genetic association between parents having analogies and the child developing allergies. So look, allergies are still very much an area of research and a lot's being done for it. Australia, unfortunately, is the allergy capital of the world, so we are you know, our government does spend a lot. That's so weird, it's so wild. But so we know that, like if one parent has an allergy, your child would suddenly become a moderate risk. If two parents had allergies, and it doesn't necessarily need to be like a food allergy, it could be like asthma or x smile like or a dust allergy, So any type of allergy will make them a precursor for or having allergies. Unfortunately, so they then would become increased risks. So two parents with allergies becomes a high risk child in saying that it is still advised that you go ahead and introduce all of those allergens by the time that they're twelve months of age. You know, you are encouraged because just because you know mum has a pen ad allergy doesn't necessarily mean bubbile develop a pen ad allergy, but they're definitely at higher risk of developing analogy. It might be a milk allergy, an egg allergy. It's not necessarily what they had, but understandably the anxiety is very much much higher for those parents. I find it is encouraged to try and introduce that food to them because it you know, the research is showing that if you get them exposed to it and expose them to it early, it can definitely, you know, reduce the risk of them developing the allergy themselves. Obviously, if they're anaphylactic, precautions definitely need to be taken to prevent the parent having an anaphylectic reaction while offering it to the child. So you know, if Mum was allergic, I would be getting Dad to probably offer it and you know, just being obviously really careful about it, or someone else have like a parent or whatever introducing it to avoid you know, any potential anaphalactic reactions, so you know, precautions unfortunately would have to be made, but you know, we do ideally want to get them exposed to that food to prevent them also developing those food allergies.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, would you buy can you buy an EpiPen just in case a child is anaphylectic to something that you aren't or no one knew that they would be.
Speaker 2: I don't know whether you can. It's definitely not standard practice to do so, and you're not like people have definitely asked me this because you do need to get a script for it. Whether they would give you a script for it when there's no reason for it, I'm not sure that they would. But because anaphylactic reactions, although they can definitely happen, they are like there's a much lower chance of them. But getting something like a baby antihistamine would be, you know, something to have on hand, and that's a great option, and that's for something you'd use for more mild reactions, which are obviously more common, But having an EpiPen on hand is not standard practic.
Speaker 1: Great, thank you. I think that was something a lot of parents sort of asked, can you have an EpiPen? Should you drive outside the hospital and wait there and do it outside the hospital?
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, the hospital one is common. I mean, doctors encourage you not to do it, but I understand you know that anxiety is there. I always say, look, if you live near a hospital, or it doesn't even need to be a hospital or GP like GPS obviously have them on hands like one. There is time if you live rurally though, for example, if you lived half an hour away from any medical attention, then yeah, maybe you would go and sit out, Like I can understand, I probably would because half an hour is a long time to get to medical treatment. So if I lived, you know, rurally or further out, I probably would go and do it like that. But aside from that, that's definitely not standard practice. It can, you know, cause a bit more maybe anxiety than is necessary around it. I think, you know, trying to do it in the comfort of your home can also be just just better, just trying to keep the whole situation calm. I definitely make sure another adult is home, whether or a lot, your partner or your mom or someone. Obviously, if a reaction does occur, you know, it's scary, and one of you should be on the phone trip or zero while phone ones with the baby or whatever. So having someone else there also with the allergency is really important to like offer them in the first half of the day so that you can watch for that reaction. We're talking about making sure you're not putting them straight down for a sleep. So that's really important for just when you are introducing the allergens because otherwise, you know, if something does happen or like you go and give them the food for the first time at dinner time and then it's peaking. You know, often when you're feeding your baby dinner, that's like peak hour traffic. So then to try and get to the hospital at that time. So it's some of it's just really like you know, practical advice definitely for those high risk children. You know, like also things like don't go and do it on a long weekend, or don't decide to go and go camping and try being up by a sandwich is like that it's just not a good idea, but let's be honest, but ideally in your own look in the comfort of your own home with someone else in the first half of the day is what my general you know, the guidelines are.
Speaker 1: Okay, You're allergen kit made this process, which as you can see, is very shrouded in anxiety for like understandable reasons for every parent. Your kit made it so easy, like so easy because the instructions are so clear, the form factor is so easy. You can mix it in. So talk to us about what the kit is, how that works, with how many times you're introducing each elogen, how separated they should be between each allergen, and then you know the tree nut maintenance kits. Talk us through all of it.
Speaker 2: Amazing. Okay, So because we have the veggie Start pack people were asking, like, I wish you have this like an allergen form. So like people obviously understandably really scared and there is a bit of confusion like what are the allergens? So like, as I said, any food can be an allergen, but when we talk about the allergens, they're responsible for ninety percent of allergies worldwide, so that what we call our most common allergens they have to be called out on packaging. But I found particularly around things like the tree nuts, so like I'd hear of GPS in like, oh, just give your baby like ABC butter and like that'll expose them, and I'm like, one, that's not all the tree nuts too. You don't want to like give them all together because if they have a reaction, then which one of they had a reaction to, and then you've got to cut it out and it's really hard. Also understandably people were really anxious, so then they're just putting it off. Part of the reason there's a lot of confusion around it is prior to twenty sixteen, they used to say, don't introduce their allergens before the chart is won. Now all the research has shown you know, you need to introduce them early. They think that part of the reason we've seen such a spiking allergies, particularly in Australia, is because of this advice, which meant that you know, people not building up that exposure to it. So now what the So we created this pack and we launched about eighteen months ago where everything is in like a powdered form, So with the nuts it's like ground nuts because obviously you need to make sure it's the correct format for bub You don't want to give them a whole nut because it's a choking hazard. So like all your different tree nuts like pine nuts, et cetera, all like a ground format, so then you can just like mix it into the pure or if you're doing maybe letter winning, like you could get something like a piece of avocado and just like roll it in so that they are eating it. And it just made it really easy because people like, yeah, I just I don't know what they are, I don't know how to do it. How do I do? Then? How do I buy the nuts separately? Like you know, do I need to go and buy nine different nut butters? Like that's very expensive as well. So it was like just I wanted to make it really easy and practical. The guidelines to introduce them are so they say they want you to do it over three exposures. The reason for this is the first exposure is they often won't react because it's what we call a sensitization, so it might only be on the second exposure, So they recommend doing three exposures. This is the Askier guidelines. I know that the Royal Melbourne Hospital they actually do a six step exposure, so they just they break it up a little bit more. You can definitely do that. So the ASCI guidelines though, which is what we use on our pack are they recommend starting with a quarter of a teaspoon of the allergen, so you would just get a quarter of a teaspoon and whether or not you use our pack or like you know, you do it you buy them yourself, or you do something like with eggs, for example, you can get a hard boiled egg. Now you want to make sure you mix the egg yolk and the egg white and mash it all together, or use it like our egg powder, but you get a quarter of a tea spoon and mix it into a previously tolerated pure so you know, making sure it's only one new thing that they're trying, making sure it's the first half of the day, and you start with that quarter of a teaspoon. I usually find it easier just to aim for one allergien per week. It allows you enough time between six and twelve months to get through them all with a few weeks for like, you know, if they're sick or you're on holidays or whatever, so there's a few weeks buffer. They recommend doing three exposures, so usually it's better just to do it over one week, and I find just three consecutive days is the easiest, just doing you know, starting with your quarter of a teaspoon, then you want to increase to half a tea spoon and then go to one tea spoon, so you know, because you need to watch them for two hours and then by that time, you know, if you did it on the same day, they'd be getting into the afternoon, so if they did have a reaction, stop really practical, So if you do like Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or whatever works for you. Otherwise do like Monday, Wednesday, Friday, just keeping it in the same week. Also, you can just tick it and then move on to the next one. If you do like hazeer ut today and then you're like, oh, we're going to do peanut, and then it's like, oh, how many did we get to? Like, which is why we also like do the thing to tick it off, you do the three exposures and usually after the three exposures, we're like, okay, provided there's no reaction, we go, Yay, there's no reaction, and we can tick that one off. The thing though, is you also then need to keep up exposure, so you know, and we call this like maintenance. And the reason is that if you offer the you know, expose them to the allergen, and then you don't give it to them for like six months, they can then actually you know, still develop an allergy allergy to it. It's because there's so much going on, so much grows, so many changes that you know, so they say, you know, you need to keep it up at the moment. Look, there's no heart and fast like until what age, but some of the evidence does suggest till five years of age, and so they say, if you can ideally offer it twice weekly until they're five years of age, and just like a teaspoon twice weekly with something like the train outs, I found that people, you know, they're like, well, we don't eat brazil nuts or something, or we don't regularly eat them like you know, you might not like, I mean, I eat a lot of nuts in my house, or but I know, like not all households do, and so they might be like, oh, how do I keep that up?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: You know, So that's why we created the train ut mix. It's obviously not suitable if your child has a has a reaction unfortunately to any of the train outs. It would therefore not be suitable. But otherwise it's just a mix of all the train outs they've been blended. It's like a meal that you can just stir into their food strains, their porridge, bake into muffins. It's just like an easy way to keep up that exposure. But otherwise, yeah, you can also like blend to whole lot of nuts yourself to do that, especially if you don't eat a lot of nuts or you don't have like, you know, lots of nut butters and things in your house. There's no hard and fast rule in terms of like the order in which you should introduce them, but there is the most research around egg and peanut because they're the most common allergens, and they do say to ideally introduce egg by the time they're eight months and peanuts by the time they're ten months. Other than that, it's just recommended to eat in the frequency in which you have it in your household. So that might mean you get something like you know, you might do wheat early, and wheat currently is not in the pack, although we might change that. But I just found wheat was quite an easy one to do yourself, as like bread or pasta, But you know, you do that quite early, whereas I usually say, you know, something like shellfish, which is also not on the pack for a practicality reason. Also, a lot of people don't eat shellfish, so like shellfish is one that I usually say leave that to the last. Like unless you live in a really boogey household where you have like prawns every week, like that might be a harder one to keep up that exposure. Obviously it's not completely practical with some of those foods to keep them up every week, but just like just not leaving it like six months or like, you know, we only have pawns at Christmas time, so that's the time my baby's getting exposed to it. So it's just you know, doing what's practical. Also, remember you know, as you start to like have foods, you'll realize, you know, like giving baby a muffin, well there's probably eggs, milk, and flour in that, so they're getting exposed to all three at once. So things like that, Like it's not like once you've offered it, you don't need to then give it individually. You can mix them and that's fine, but yeah, it's sort of what's practiced. Oh my God, so espashally has thirty grams, which gives you enough for those three exposures, plus you know, multiple weeks of keeping up that one teaspoon, so that it is like you know, also like if you've got twins, you can just use the one pack like we want it to be, like is in cost effective for people as well, because you know, sometimes I know, like some of those medical societies, they're like these products get like so like overpriced, but we really wanted to make it like practical as well.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, it is so I can't even explain to you, like even listening to this, having been in it and still doing it, I still underestimate what a full time job keeping your child's palette exposed and doing all these things and maintaining the right like it's a lot. It's like another full time job. And any practical, affordable, accessible help that you can get because the momental load is already extraordinary, is like you are doing God's work, my love, like you are a gift to from the heavens, because it's so much like even processing you saying all this, I'm just sitting here googling. I'd even though I already know it It's just blowing my mind how helpful it is to have it all packaged. The list is already there because it's in the packet. You know what you've done, because you know what's open. They've all got cute little names like it's all the nuts, it's soy, it's milk and egg, it can mix it in the form factor. The instructions are on the packet. It is Honestly, I've never had so many questions as the first time I posted that, because every mum knows they have to do this. It's just something you've got to do. It comes with being a parent, and it is so scary and so much prep and so much hard work. And anyone who hasn't heard of it, I'm sure we'll want to know when they can get it. So the link to the Allergen Kit will definitely be in the show notes.
Speaker 2: It's my baby, Yeah, it is my pride and joy, that one. It is. It's something I really wanted to for quite a few years and I was like, cow, how do I do this? Yeah, it was something that and it just partners so well with like our other offering, and I think that lead in so it has been like really well received. Yeah, I'm about to take it to the stage tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I know, Oh my gosh, I'm going tomorrow, in which case I definitely need to let you go. I could sit here and talk to you and ask you questions forever. But is there anything that you get asked most commonly that we haven't covered that a parent who was about to embark on their journey or was in the journey, and you know you would love to sort of impart to them. What are some things I've missed or we haven't covered?
Speaker 2: I would say, like definitely, Like although like I'm sure people listen, be like this is so overwhelming. It is just like take every day like one at a time, like I think ahead of it. You're like, holy shit, like there's so much that and there is a lot to think about, but also like enjoy it, like it's fine, it's cute. It's like it's interesting to watch them. You know, you are in such a unique position to lay these foundations but also be gentle on yourself and like, you know, I want to be fair and say like, of course, I'm like very proud of my brand, but like you know, if you have to reach for a pouch or something like you know, some people like literally like especially my friends, I guess they'll be like, I don't want you to see the I offered my child of help, like I'm like judging them and I'm not like I'm like I get it, Like it's it's hard and like the practical and you're like, oh, like you've got to do also what works for you and like, you know, so be gentle with yourself as long as you know the intention is there and you know you're trying to like even with the way we eat it, like I go like eighty twenty rule, like you know, always aim for the best, but like there's going to be days or wet things out of routine and so definitely be gentle with yourself. The only other one I get asked a lot about salts so too much.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I didn't even think of that salt.
Speaker 2: So people are always like, oh my god, so like I made this meal and I wanted to give some to baby, but like I've already salted it. The salt thing I think has really been blown so out of proportion. Like if you like, obviously if you're preparing food for barb, like they don't need salt. Added to it. Their taste buds are so you know, neutral, and you can definitely keep it. You know, they don't need the excess of flavoring that you and I would need. But in saying that, like if you prepare a meal and you're like, oh, I just want to give them a you know, see if they like it, like absolutely fine, Like you know you're making past you salt the water.
Speaker 1: Like that, it's okay.
Speaker 2: People literally like they message me and they're like, oh my god, have I like ruined my jot? Like people get so stressed about it, and I think it's been really blown so far out. The issue is like processed food has a lot of salt added to it. As long as you're not giving your baby like packeted food every single day, like it's got salt added to it, it's fine. Like they actually do need sodium. It's just you know, just being conscious of you know, if you are offering packeted food, you know how much sodium is in it, and you know things like that. But like if you're preparing food for scratch and yeah, you put a bit of salt in it. Honestly, it's not the end of the world. So again, be gentle and like the only other thing I'll say is really aside from like honey, which we actually didn't mention.
Speaker 1: Of course I didn't even know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there are foods you shouldn't give, like honey is probably the only one that you shouldn't give until they're twelve months, just because of the risk of botulism. But aside from that, pretty much everything else is fine. Like it's obviously being careful of the way that you cut foods and things like that for a choking perspective, always observing your child when they eating. But you know, aside from.
Speaker 1: That, like go nuts, try it all, like you know, yeah, go nut, go nuts, literally exactly like literally go nuts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's exposed them to as much as possible. You know, do what works for you. Don't make it extra complicated. Like sometimes you read things that are like you need to like sour the oats and do this and do that, Like let's just be like life is hard and yeah, like I think, don't make your life too complicated, you know. Ultimately, I think the goal is by the time your baby is one, that they can at least have a very version of what you're having. Like that would always be my goal. So if you know you guys eat a lot of herbs and spices, like, make sure you've started to expose that to them, because then you know, when you are making a meal for yourself, you can just cut a little bit off a bub and offer it to them in a varied format like yeah, just be kind and gentle and you know, enjoy the process rather than don't get yourself too worked up, because I think the information can really stress you out unnecessarily.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, And that is one thing that I said to you, actually, is that having nourishing bubs actually did free up the brain space that would have prevented me maybe enjoying it as much. It made room for the enjoyment because the stressy bit was kind of already taken care of. And thank you so much for adding that about salt and honey, because the really important questions that I hadn't thought of the only other one I would add that just came up with water. When would you add bub drinking water?
Speaker 2: Yes, so great question. So water you want to start offering when they start solids, but only with meals, so just like little SIPs of water, And just to basically the reason for it is they don't develop their first reflex until they're twelve months of age, so they need to get in the habit of it. It will also help with things like constipation, which can be unfortunately a bit of an unwanted side effect of starting solids, just because as their digestive system changes, So just giving them little SIPs of water as they are having their meals, and you just need to make sure it's cooled boiled water until the age of twelve months. You don't need to like sterilize their cups or anything like that, but you just you know, like dishwasher is absolutely fine, but yet just cooled boiled tapwater is fine. And idea you initially you probably want to give them a cup that like doesn't spill so that they get used to holding it, But as soon as they are comfortable holding it, get the one that does spill, Like if they turn it up, it does spill, so that they understand like the harder they suck, the faster the water will flow. So that means like making sure there's like not a valve on it. Things like the b box with a straw is a really great product, but you just want to it has a valve at the top of it. So, particularly for at home, you just want to cut the valve off so that, you know, the harder they suck, the faster the water flows. So a straw is a really good option for them. You don't want them drinking from like a you know, like a teeated bottle or anything like that. Otherwise, you can get those little open cups that almost look like a little espresso cup and just put a little bit of water in them and get them into the habit of drinking from the side. Obviously, that takes a bit of practice initially, you know, they probably are just gonna like tip it down what you react to initially, but you know, just put in a little bit in there so that they can start to like play with it and get used to it and start to drink, and then ultimately by eighteen months they should be able to drink from like an open cup.
Speaker 1: When do you stop boiling it? When you do stop boiling it, can you just give them tap water? Should it be filtered instead of boiled water? Can you give them filtered water or what about bottled water? Like what are the different waters?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, really good question. So filtered water is not adequate enough because it just gets out like the large particles. It's all to do with the particle size. Like, because if there was something like Yadia would not be like filtered out by a filter. However, with a boiled water, tap water would also be fine. So like, particularly if you're traveling like you know, like Insydny, you know, or in it sorry in Australia, like we're lucky the water supply is so good. But obviously if there was any issues like from storms and things, and the government had said, oh you need to start boiling water, definitely bring it back. But after twelve months it's generally considered you know, safe to stop the boiling the water. But obviously if you're traveling and the water supply was not good, I would just be buying bottled water and that's fine. So bottled water is fine. Filtered water is not the same. You would still need to do it, but otherwise, yeah, after twelve months, tapwater actually is still also fine.
Speaker 1: Amazing, Oh my gosh, you you are just such a wealth of knowledge. Thank you so much for today, for everything you've done for us, for everything you continue to do for us. You're extraordinary.
Speaker 2: Oh no, honestly, I'm so inspired. By you. I've followed you for so long and that this is actually such an honor for me. And I'm just so grateful for your support, like every time you're just so kind and yeah, it truly meant a lot to me. So thanks.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. Well you can see how measurable, like measurable, the impact has been on our life. And we'll be forever grateful to you and for you for that and wish you all the best in the US tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Yeah, and I'm nervous, like I'm nervous excited we have Yeah, it's a whole new ball game, but yeah, it'll be interesting. I think, Yeah, we're just going with the Allerge impact, but we have to go into a slightly different name.
Speaker 1: Oh well, you're exciting again, but no, it's exciting, and we've just got so many we're doing a whole lot of finger foods and stuff which you'll come out in the next two months.
Speaker 2: So I'm excited. So they'll be coming your way, lazy.
Speaker 1: Well, for everyone listening, I will include all of the links to Nourishing Bubs and all of Olivia's resources for you, because I know you will all desperately need them and be wanting them by now and also where we can all follow you. But thank you so much and good luck.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you lovely. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, that was a lot of information across this two PARTA. But for anyone who did want to know more about starting solids, I hope that it did help clarify some things that it was informative. I knew all of this already as I've kind of been through this process with Olivia and Teddy. Nourishing Bubs has been such a big part. I mean, I've already said that, but it's been such a big part of our journey. And even still, I found this so interesting and learned a lot that I might have missed the first time around. So I really do hope that you guys found it useful. All the links will be in the show notes. Please do share the episode if you found it useful, and tag at Nurishing Bubs to let them know what you learned, what you found useful if you're going to have a try yourself. And in the meantime, I hope you guys are all having a wonderful week and seizing your ya