Speaker 1: You're listening to a Muma Mea podcast.
Speaker 2: MoMA Maya acknowledges the traditional owners of land and waters that this podcast is recorded on Hello and welcome to Canceled, The Lazy Girl's Guide to bizarre celebrity cancelations. We hope you had a beautiful Christmas and most importantly, that you got to be a lazy ger. We hope you bought zero present even for the children, but received a lot yes, and ate lots of pudding and then had an afternoon lie down. Now a little present from us. We're going to be in your ears all summer long because we are putting on a hot pod summer. All podcasts that Mom and Me out will have brand new content dropping over three weeks about the topics we couldn't stop talking about this year, all curated especially for you across this holiday period. If you're not already, subscribe to Canceled so you never miss an episode. Today, we're talking about Australian supermodel, business mogul and earth mother Mirandica. She's also a photoshop genius that we could all learn something from and you will need this context. Her husband is the CEO of Snapchat, Evan Spiegel, so mega rich. Today, we're giving you our favorite moment from our episode on Miranda. We're going through her iconic baby bag and deciding if what she packed was important, necessary, and or relevant for the birthing process.
Speaker 1: The baby bag, Hi ergue, it's a very pregnant mirandaka here showing you what I've packed for the fourth time around from my hospital bag. Since this is my fourth birth, I have a few favorite items that I like to bring with me, so I'll share them with you right now.
Speaker 2: Oh no, you and I both gave birth recently. We packed hospital bag and you know what, I was thinking this the other day somebody said, what do you have in your hospital bag?
Speaker 3: I would say chaos.
Speaker 2: Also say, don't stress because everything is such a mess. Everything is such a mess. It doesn't matter what's in there, it's going to be wrong. And all you're gonna say. All I would say is one thing. More nappy for you?
Speaker 3: Oh god, no nappy? Is her baby? More nappies for you?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 3: They never enough?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, mine had a shitload of biscuits. Yep, flannel at pajamas, adult nappies. I also brought like a little device that you spray on your vagina after you wi before u WI.
Speaker 3: So the stitches jo, Yeah, I didn't have that.
Speaker 2: That's one of those things that I'm like, Yeah, everybody said to have that, but then I didn't have time. I also had a poweraide. Yeah, didn't help. Maybe feel sick anyway. Miranda Ca was about to have a fourth child right in this video, which is about a month ago, so she thought she would share with Vogue Australia. Got in a hospital backs so click yeap. The bag is yellow and it is Louis Verton.
Speaker 3: Mine was mine had toothpaste day bag. I have has taame. Okay.
Speaker 2: She wants things that will create a serene, peaceful atmosphere for the baby and her.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 2: But the first thing she pulls out is not a fuck off heavy Judy water bottle, right, which I would say, well that or phone Jardger No. No. Number one midwife said you need a water bottle. It's got that little flip straw thing.
Speaker 3: That's not what she's got. She has a salt lamp.
Speaker 1: So I like to pack things that are not only practical and useful, but also things that can create like a serene, tranquil atmosphere for the baby and I during the birth process. So one thing I actually have brought to every birth of each of my children is a crystal lamp, and so I like to dim the lights and put the crystal lamp on. It really does set the tone.
Speaker 3: A salt lamp. Okay.
Speaker 2: One comment to pull out medical equipment from the top. Well, one comment said, this is very Mary Poppins, you know Mary Poppins's bag. That's like you've got an umbrella and then you have like a kitchen set and bring the car. It's very that, and people really like they were like this is video. When she pulled out that salt lamp, I knew it was going to be good. Then she has candles, not the ones you are allowed, no, no, no, not the ones you like with a thing because.
Speaker 3: It's the hospital, right yeah yeah, but like I have a little flicker thing. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Then she has her aromatherapy diffuser with essential oils. She has company pajamas. Great problem, they're white, Okay, they're going to be covered in goo in goose in and laid blood. Yes, nursing bra Yep, this is fine. She's also been having some pregnancy craving, so she does bring a snack you get one. Guess what is her pregnancy craving and what has she packed in her bag?
Speaker 3: Mince life.
Speaker 1: No, so this is one of my favorite snacks ra out my whole pregnancy. I've been craving mangoes. This is just like one hole mango in a.
Speaker 2: Little bar, dried mango, and then she eats it and she goes yum.
Speaker 3: Looks so disgusting. I can't tell you how disgusting it is.
Speaker 2: The people who say they crave healthy foods in pregnancy upset me. Greatly made meat too. Then she has forty five Cora organic products. So there's like i'd her routine face missed a Timrick scrub, a body oil, a face oil, et cetera. She has a few pads. You need those after birth, she says, I clear they're liners. She has what appear to be liner.
Speaker 3: She has three.
Speaker 2: She likes, picks them up and there's three and she's like, a few pads. I'll need these after birth. The fucking Haavy duty happy. In her defense, I don't believe Miranda Ka bleeds if I don't think I think she has a little trickle, yeah.
Speaker 3: And I don't think she sneezes the baby out.
Speaker 2: And then she has a little trickle and then she please out of the hospital.
Speaker 3: Lia's I agree. I agree. Apparently she dry but brushes her entire body. Every modelor and everyone.
Speaker 2: Knows that she gets up at five her babies get up at six thirty so that she can dry brush for an hour and a half.
Speaker 3: She doesn't appear to have any underpants.
Speaker 2: You need so many, and actually I would advise disposable one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I think adult map. She doesn't have them.
Speaker 2: You need very big ones, especially to put the pads in, like I don't know what she's gonna put to catch all the falling out. The comments were like pulling out the salt crystal lamp out of a Louis Vatan feels like a comedy skitch as when else said it, I would have thrown that salt lamp at my husband if.
Speaker 3: I had found it during active labor. Yeah, which is true. But I think Evan's busy making filters. I know he's like, can I snap this? No, Evans absolutely not. Stay away.
Speaker 2: To listen to that entire episode titled Miranda Salt Lamp cur just click the link in our show notes. In that episode, we unpack the life and crimes of the girl from Gunnada like reportedly dating a criminal, sharing questionable health information, and a whole lot more. We're recanceling more celebs Pressed to Hiss or TV shows every week over the summer break. You can find videos from the podcast and evidence of the celebrity crimes on our Instagram at the Twins Underscore Thoughts, or on TikTok At canceled the podcast.