Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne, Melbourn.
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren start your morning the right away.
Speaker 3: Be great.
Speaker 1: This is Jason Laurene.
Speaker 3: One hundred Oh, good morning everybody walking Wednesday.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Happy hump Day, Happy hump Well, you know what, we're only half I throw the way because it's pretty good. Because it's a long weekend spaghetting, and it's like the favorite thing through is to remind you in the morning. Your little face just goes.
Speaker 3: In the mood though, good mood.
Speaker 4: Thank you you like he danced in this morning.
Speaker 3: A coffee into you Wednesday.
Speaker 4: Why what's happened? Three of a have all come in matching outfits we have we're wearing more but black theater black. Yes, oh yes, it must be working in the wings.
Speaker 3: Clinton and I have just been watching the news up in Queens and all the flooding and stuff.
Speaker 4: I need to a welfare check on the in laws. They are all living Brizi. There is much so concerns over the supermarkets being empty.
Speaker 3: Might move my mother in law.
Speaker 1: Well, Carl's there and his catman do jacket. Carl's there and his catman do it spells danger yep.
Speaker 4: Now why do they send people like Carl to go and stand in the rain when there's a storm coming.
Speaker 1: Well, it just gives you more of a presence. You know, you can convey that information with passion.
Speaker 3: Will you be doing that on weekends today?
Speaker 1: I did have the conversation yesterday because if Brisbane is underwater weekend, oh what.
Speaker 4: We should do? Send the whole Today show, you know, because all of their demands that they won't get them in the supermarket, so they'll have to fly private to get all their food and supplies up there.
Speaker 3: That'll be great. The emergency services racing to help people. I've just got to go past.
Speaker 4: The channel around.
Speaker 3: You know. It'll be great having you guys on the ground, you'll be huge, But I.
Speaker 4: Can help the residents. Sandbag we need to do that before once it's fled.
Speaker 3: Have you ever touched a sand bag in your life?
Speaker 4: Business? They look in all seriousness that they saying Brisbane might flood like the river.
Speaker 1: Yes, So I guess the issue is primarily where the cyclone makes landfall, right, and that's somewhere between the Sunshine Coast and Brisbane. But then it's what comes after it. It's the weather event, the rain, the massive rain and the Brisbane River is already so swollen that it might.
Speaker 3: Is that why they put the houses on stilts up there?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Queenslanders, it was a similar cyclone fifty years ago, Paul Tom I got the history of Brisbane from my fiance last night. Once in a fifty year weather event, he said.
Speaker 3: Because maybe it was fifteen twenty years ago. Yeah, a cyclone.
Speaker 4: Sorry, sorry, I'm talking about a cyclone because.
Speaker 3: I was living in Brisbane the last time. The banks broke the river and all the boats broke their moorings and would come flying down the river. And because the water was so high it was pretty much up to the bridges, the boats would just be slamming into the bridges. It was crazy. What a shocking time.
Speaker 4: We'll reach out and check in on your friends in Brisie. Guys.
Speaker 3: Also all the animals, as you said, between Sunshine Casts and Brisbane, that's astray is yeah, oh god, not the crocs, my friend Christina.
Speaker 5: Is this we see crocs floating through the streets.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I remember sun Corpse Stadium was underwater during the last big floods stadium. No, that's the Brisbane one. And there was all this talk that people had seen bull sharks in the water inside the stadium.
Speaker 4: Oh inside this that's like the water, the.
Speaker 1: River, and they fall in, they get eaten.
Speaker 4: Er stay safe, Brisbane, Queensland.
Speaker 3: Checking on your loved one.
Speaker 4: It's a bit scary these things, isn't it Where?
Speaker 3: Isn't it crazy that that's up up there and then down here today blue guys, sunshine thirty two degrees.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know about you, but I don't know what else I would rather live than Melbourne right now where it was hot. I did hot lap of the Tan last night at like six thirty maybe actually probably about seven o'clock, and I never do that time. I'm more like four thirty Galt. The crowds. Seven o'clock is like the real fit people, like I'm talking the run club people.
Speaker 3: It went straight.
Speaker 4: That is sprinting, sprinting. They lapped me three times. It was hot and the people running hot. Single ladies. I would go doing hot laps of the town at like seven o'clock. Top text two of my single girlfriends. I was like, you guys are doing this all wrong. Get off at in the morning and get here at seven pm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, tops off, yeah, sorry on the ladies, no other.
Speaker 4: Men, the men they're running so many laps. They are wearing like bum bags and things that must have gels and hydration things in them.
Speaker 3: Really would a little cocktail van go bottom of.
Speaker 4: No, this is properly. It's at the top of the hill. That's more.
Speaker 1: Our star Laurie. When you do a lap of the ten, do you go clockwise or anti clockwis clockwise?
Speaker 3: She's no rookie mate, But it.
Speaker 4: Was heaving because everyone was parking there. The basketball finals are on the Billie Eilish Wash. Yes, Billy, we need a review.
Speaker 3: We're going too, a welfare check on our twelve year old producer gen Z. She went last night. I think she's still going.
Speaker 4: She was wearing a jawels I saw.
Speaker 3: We'll gather after Gracie Abrams. Gracie Abrams, that's so true. Good morning Melbourne. It is eight past six. You're on the air, which and Lauren Clinton as well. We're doing it thanks to our mates at Shell already Express guys. Big night last night in Melbourne. Yet the basketball was on Melbourne United got up.
Speaker 4: It was apparently very close game. I fell asleep at the point. Partner vibe.
Speaker 3: It was home.
Speaker 5: The vibe was a vibe.
Speaker 3: Did he come home? With one of those clappers.
Speaker 4: I was sweet when he came home.
Speaker 3: Very good for kids, aren't they. They're just wonderful in the car on the warehouse on a Sunday morning.
Speaker 1: Give them two, one in each chand them next to my kids at two on the weekend.
Speaker 4: You're such a joyful dad when children make noise. As Paul says, screaming is for danger. That's what he yells at his nieces all day long when they're screaming. Oh, I like screamings for danger kids.
Speaker 3: I'm going to use that. That's solid as well as the basketball. This is Billy Eilish.
Speaker 4: So I was doing a hot love of the town last night, as I said, and there were all these kids who are obviously walking with their families that had parked me there to walk down over the river to go to Billie Eilish. And as I was walking and running, kids kept doing this thing and I was like, that's it was obviously a dance move, but they were trying to get people to do that yes, And I just was like, have found Billy Eilish kids. And then another group of kids did it and I was like, oh, I got to learn the dance. There was something some like doing something. I nearly started singing and I was like, no, No, what's the dance the kids doing? Let's ask gen Z.
Speaker 3: Gen Z was there last night. She was quite emotional because I know you have been hanging out for this.
Speaker 4: Okayed a few times, talkers to it. How was it? It was so good? What'd you wear?
Speaker 6: I word jaws and a little merchant.
Speaker 3: I see we're still wearing the face from last night as well. Yeah, to get much sleep hours?
Speaker 4: Hang on, wait till you did you go to the merch stand pre show to get merch or did you have it existing?
Speaker 6: No, we went beforehand, so we got it. I think last week we ordered online.
Speaker 3: Well, so take the sting off. You're supposed to line up.
Speaker 5: On cross Oh god, no, you want to wear it there?
Speaker 1: What a retro merch? Where do you sit on retro merch when you wear like merch from years ago?
Speaker 4: That's goods Phillyish been around long enough to have retro merch though, or she.
Speaker 6: Was spotted at store Inventage, so that's probably Metron spotted where that's still inventage.
Speaker 3: What's that when clothes you wear you don't want anymore?
Speaker 4: Is that in Melbourne? Though that was in Sydney. That's not familiar.
Speaker 1: So what was your favorite moment all of it?
Speaker 4: It was so good, guys.
Speaker 7: It was this song, Yes, ah, bad boys. The crowd was Was.
Speaker 4: It really young crowd?
Speaker 6: No, that was like parents ages, parents, probably your age.
Speaker 4: No, that was crowd.
Speaker 6: I don't want to spoil it, but there's a moment in the show where she does a song and she gets everyone to be silent, and for some of the nights, like people yell and like the crowd's like not respectful, and last night it was dead silentourn all you could hear was like the aircon.
Speaker 4: It was Wow. There's some big Billie Eilish fan page that I saw. You made an appearance on gen Z with the TikTok you made with the Billie Eilishes from Yah Global gen Z gen Z is on the Billie Eilish fan page with the doing the.
Speaker 3: You can ask the question, yeah, what happened after the concert? You would have ran straight home?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, responsible?
Speaker 6: Umm, yep, maybe did a little walk to Electric.
Speaker 4: Electric on a Tuesday night?
Speaker 3: Is it even open? Oddly?
Speaker 4: Till what time do you have?
Speaker 3: The don't answer that, no answer it what time?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: She's here, please, that's the thing. Yes, because I didn't drive, so it's all good, exactly, and I knew you wouldn't do that. You can't drive the best of the time.
Speaker 3: It is just going twelve six h So when you play again tonight.
Speaker 4: Yep, tonight and then Friday Saurday. She got Thursday off. What's she going to do Thursday night? T been bowling at Crown or something? Noboo should we should? We got to nob binoculars. We'll just look through the windows.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you twill be saddle as sitting there filming your team. Go to basketball.
Speaker 4: She might go to basketball with the clappers probably.
Speaker 3: It's just gone twenty two past six. You're on the air with Jason Lauren Clints here as well. Good made of the show. Tom Hawkins is going to be checking in after six city as well.
Speaker 4: He said goodbye to footy and hello to a big boy job.
Speaker 3: I know, and we're saying goodbye to footy this weekend opening round.
Speaker 4: I know, what's the I.
Speaker 3: Think they've done the right thing both the two games to be played.
Speaker 1: I guess one of the issues they've got is that a lot of these players are going to have to be home with their wives and partners and kids, sandbagging their own homes.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, but rightfully so that they pulled in on the game, so they.
Speaker 4: Thoughts could be closed and getting in and you don't want to encourage people to be going up to Brizzy at the moment.
Speaker 1: So any game's been playing two games both in Sydney, Okay, the first being on Friday night, the Swans and.
Speaker 5: The Hawks hockeball.
Speaker 4: Hockeball.
Speaker 3: Hey, if you're a fan of the Tigers, we are celebrating Richmond this morning later on my team because we're doing a Team of Day. We're getting in some of your favorite footy stars. We're offloading club memberships and today it is Tiger's Day after seven thirty.
Speaker 2: The Bridgewater Collection from fair Haven Homes.
Speaker 4: It's not built for a single moment, It's built for all of them.
Speaker 2: Visit fair Haven Homes.
Speaker 6: Still come today, you sub coming all to Jason Lawren's most memorable home.
Speaker 3: Okay, your chance to win a thousand dollars ad call now thirteen twenty four to ten is our number. How this works is you are going to hear a memorable moment.
Speaker 4: Yes, from one of us, and it's got something to do with one of our homes. Did this happen in my house once upon a time? Clint's house once upon a time, or Jason's house once upon a time, not necessarily the house we live in.
Speaker 3: Now, Yes, you still talk? Sorry, just before I with his microphone.
Speaker 4: No, it's all outsided. Someone's been in here.
Speaker 3: I said, you need to talk into the microphone.
Speaker 4: But that's actually twisted. No, it's the thing that's twisted.
Speaker 3: This is talking to the side of the mind.
Speaker 4: No it's not, it's it's the microphone is twisted on the wrong way.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's not right, none of because the cables at the back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but look at the actual microphone. It's broken.
Speaker 3: Now, Oh, you're on.
Speaker 2: Someone.
Speaker 4: I'm going to blame late drives. They must have broken it last night.
Speaker 3: Naughty, wretched, Sorry, where were we we're giving away money? Clint. Let's go to Sarah.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 3: How are we going? You're not bad?
Speaker 4: Thank you? How about you?
Speaker 3: It's getting ready to wake the kids up for school. I but you're enjoying this moment at the moment.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I am. I'm actually outside, so I don't get in trouble for waking them up.
Speaker 5: Don't get in trouble for waking them up.
Speaker 4: Mom, quiet horrible. Kids are horrible, aren't.
Speaker 3: It's just that age where they go from waking up too early to you can't get them out of it.
Speaker 5: How old are they?
Speaker 7: Sarah fourteen and seventeen horrible?
Speaker 4: Remember when I remember being a fourteen year old girl and I was horrible?
Speaker 3: Yeah your mum, Your mum not really loud before she'd storm in your.
Speaker 4: Room at that age.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, I'm coming here.
Speaker 1: Coin in a Minute's boys needs a little bit.
Speaker 4: You don't need any explanation to get up. I just don't want to picture that at six thirty in the morning. What about no? Ever, Actually, let's go oh no, what are we doing?
Speaker 3: I'm going to play the memorable moment. You just have to pick this plunk to Lauren Clinton on myself, take a listen.
Speaker 9: I'd thrown a sickie, convinced mum I was too ill to go to school.
Speaker 3: Once she left, I.
Speaker 9: Decided I felt like hot chips.
Speaker 4: So cooked them for myself.
Speaker 9: My dreams of hot chips ended in a fiery infertile The kitchen was black for the next six months. Turns out oil and water don't mix.
Speaker 4: Wow. One of us was very smart.
Speaker 3: Who had the munchies and almost burnt down the house.
Speaker 4: It was Quinn.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Darrow, she knew you like that to get hurt.
Speaker 1: I know my brother was home at the time as well.
Speaker 4: He also pulled a It was were you should have.
Speaker 3: Just been watching Good Morning Australia. Yeah, touched up in bed. Hey, Sarah, at nice start of the day. You got yourself a thousand bucks.
Speaker 2: Oh well, thank you.
Speaker 8: So much that author.
Speaker 4: Don't give it to any of those pesky children. You keep it, Sarah there mean to you in the morning, he said, that's my money.
Speaker 3: The bridge wa a collection from fair Haven Holmes is not built for a single moment. It's built for all of them. You can visit fairhn Holmes dot com dot au.
Speaker 1: Do you know back in the I think it was like the nineties, maybe early two thousands when that distressed look was in you know, when people would sand back there. It was sort of the bitterest bit of the paint from underneath.
Speaker 4: You might see it in the home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in the home.
Speaker 1: Just so that's what Dad went with after the fire. He was like, oh, let's just make it the distressed looks set.
Speaker 4: The vagros.
Speaker 3: Posed a little pirate as well, and Dad's curtains. They just went, they went, it's bad. You shouldn't play with think.
Speaker 4: Yeah, chicks, maybe some did. I never. I never got into.
Speaker 3: Two like sixteen and iron candles. Candles, Oh yeah, you with your little bloody I care like candles were still like deodorant.
Speaker 4: See that's the difference between boys and girls. Was using an oil burner, run. I was using an oil burner and you were using like proper blow too.
Speaker 3: Yeah you know what her bedside table have had like all the wax down the side because next about it.
Speaker 4: But I had the oil but with a little and the China oil thing, the oil on top. It's not like eucalyptus or some revolting thing. We're really living incense. I was incense.
Speaker 3: There we go, We got there. Good morning at Melbourne. You love that song.
Speaker 4: That, Oh my gosh, I was frothing over that vision of Chapel Roan and Elton John singing it together at his Oscars party that he.
Speaker 3: Throws his house.
Speaker 4: Was it he throws he throws her every year at Oscars. Isn't a pre and after party I'm not an after after party. Yeah, it's it's like the hottest ticket in town. And they did Pink Pony Club together, as did the Sun.
Speaker 1: He goes to bed and everyone else's party downstairs.
Speaker 3: He'd be party because he's ancient.
Speaker 4: He's sitting on a throne or something.
Speaker 3: He looked like half asleep on step.
Speaker 5: It looked like a fun party.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 4: I love those two together. He fell in love with her very early days. He was like her biggest supporter from the beginning. Do chapel roone. I love her. It is love love her, love her, love love love. Also love our next guest.
Speaker 3: You've done Molly, it's just gone nineteen to seven. This is number one hundred.
Speaker 10: Live Saturday foot this round and every round with no ad breaks in play.
Speaker 2: Get on board Ko Sports and sign up today.
Speaker 3: Say hello to our next guest, good friend of the show joining us. I faced mister Tom Hawkins.
Speaker 2: Good morning guys. Well, first of all, it's nice to chat.
Speaker 11: My surrounds are a bit different to when we last spoke in you or lanes.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, Clinton actually just said to me, because you've got a nice like green polo looking shirt on. He said, what's he doing? Off to play golf, and I said, no, that's his corporate where he's a proper businessman.
Speaker 3: Now you're in the workforce.
Speaker 2: I'm in the workforce.
Speaker 11: I'm working part time two days a week with Nutrient Egg Solutions and I'm on my way to our rat So hopefully the service keeps me on the phone. But it's yeah, it's a bit different, but I'm really enjoying. And it's in the ag industry, which is something I've got a real passion before outside of footing, and it's been lots of fun.
Speaker 4: Hey, Tom, I saw you on the news the other I don't know what you were promoting, but they had you in some footy gear which I don't think you've worn in a while. Ad you doing these like high knees over these little cones and I can tell you're like Jesus, it's been a while.
Speaker 3: Did I ever put the outfit the dry look like it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: It was that obvious.
Speaker 11: And I actually went for the double XL too in the footing gears. So I am playing in the Carlton Draft this year. I've I've committed to two games of footing and that's going to be one sometime around May early June. It's that's yet to be decided, and then I'm at the fate of the actual draft itself. And then I'm also playing for my local club Thinley up in southern New South Wales.
Speaker 2: On Good Friday, we're packing.
Speaker 4: Up the mini and we're all coming, like twenty of us going up to talk play over easter. Do you want to be quiet afternoon?
Speaker 3: Tom? Hey, how did you miss it? Yeah? Tom, I would take a different car and meeting there.
Speaker 11: I think I will, but look, it'll be It'll be lots of fun. I've always wanted to go up and play for my local side ever since I entered the afl C when I finished playing for the Cats, and it just so happens to me this year. So I've got a little mini pre season that I need to kick off and start getting underway if I'm going to be able to run around injury free.
Speaker 2: But looking forward to it.
Speaker 3: You must have missed the preseason with the Cats.
Speaker 1: Jeez, how many had you done before you're retired?
Speaker 11: Well, last year was my eighteenth season, so look, funnily enough, Clint, I do miss lots of parts of preseason. I mean that when you go through such a challenging period in a team environment. It is funnily enough, it is good fun and some of my fondest memories come from preseason.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, I know.
Speaker 11: That physically I can't still do it, So I'm very comfortable with my decision and look forward to watching the Cats play from a different vantage point this year.
Speaker 3: Speaking of which dramas for opening round, have you ever played in a cyclone before?
Speaker 11: No, I've played up in Brisbane when they got fifty or sixty meals of rain and it was wet, so I think they're expecting four or five hundred meals of rain on the Thursday Friday.
Speaker 2: So look, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Want to kick the wind, wouldn't it.
Speaker 2: There's a great there's a great bit of footage of.
Speaker 11: Trent Kotch and kicking against a fifty or sixty k win winning the toss, so I think it probably would.
Speaker 3: Clint his kick could looked like me on a still day.
Speaker 4: Seriously, I'm you working with Fox Footy this year? What exactly are you going to be doing?
Speaker 11: So on special comments was I've got eighteen games throughout the home and away season, so I'm looking forward to that.
Speaker 2: As I said, fresh out of the game.
Speaker 11: I've still got plenty of thoughts and ideas on how foot is played, and probably more so the intricacies of playing down in the forward half is something I'm looking to specialize in a bit more.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 2: I can't wait.
Speaker 11: It's going to be exciting year great to join the Fox footy team and it's going to be lots of fun.
Speaker 3: Hawk when you were playing, did you ever watch the footage back and then go listen to these bloody old time is telling me what I should have done during the game with the commentary.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I think there's probably always been a little bit of that, Yeah as a current day as a current day player, but now on the other side of the fans. Look, I've never been to be too controversial, So look, it will be taking a pretty positive outlook into this season and then as the years evolve, maybe start to maybe start to give a little bit more feedback towards the players.
Speaker 4: Tom. I remember that game where you hurt your foot, and obviously you were feeling it was a huge moment for you. I came over for dinner that night, Paul and I with you and Emma, and we sat on the floor and we're having some dinner and you're pretty rock bottom, to be honest, it was a really it was an awful moment because you weren't sure which way your career was going to go, and we were trying not to talk about it, and then we're watching an other game, and then all the commentators came up saying, oh, did you see what happened to Tom or against Is he too old to be playing? And none of us knew what to say, and I remember just thinking, oh, God, you wouldn't want to be a commentator right now. And now that's you.
Speaker 2: I know, I'm going to be faced with some challenges this year.
Speaker 11: And I had my preseason game, so to speak, on Tuesday night, watching and commentating Collingwood versus Richmond, and it was a bit lopsided. So I've sort of seen been early or had some early exposure to games, and aren't that entertaining? Where from a commentator's point of view, you've got to keep engaged and keep everyone at home engage.
Speaker 2: So look, it'll be a challenge.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 11: That seems like a long time ago. When I went down against Carlton, I wasn't to know, as you said that it was going to be my last game of AFL football. But I've been so blessed along the journey to be injury free, and I've had a lot of successes.
Speaker 2: There's also been some challenges and some hard periods.
Speaker 3: Through that time.
Speaker 2: But I was I was very, very fortunate.
Speaker 3: You should have jumped up, you know what? Enough of this.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I should turn it off or what we should remember married on. I was like more lemon chicken top.
Speaker 2: I had plenty of that.
Speaker 3: Tom Hawkins, Johnny is on the air this morning. Good on you, Tommy, and good luck in the commentary box mate.
Speaker 2: Appreciate you guys. Always lovely to chat.
Speaker 4: Now get back to work.
Speaker 3: Real he's big two days a week. I don't know how he's going to do it.
Speaker 4: What are you actually doing counting cows or something?
Speaker 11: Well, there's a sheep in the background if you can't see, no look. I'm up in the rat today at the foothills of the Grampians and they were affected by fires not that long ago. So we're sort of going out to the community and checking in on everyone, and we're running a client night tonight. So maybe will be my first kick of the footing in about five months.
Speaker 4: So don't do a hammy before as we're all excited about our weekend.
Speaker 11: I know, well, if I did, maybe Paul, that'd have to play Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: Can't be that bad.
Speaker 4: Speaking of doing a hammy, he wouldn't even make it for.
Speaker 2: The banner, big boys, there is no banners.
Speaker 4: We'll make a banner. People love it.
Speaker 11: There's a challenge you guys, Fent and Boone morning.
Speaker 3: It's just got so hot right now?
Speaker 4: So hot said that video put up of him doing a back flip on the plane. Yes, he's a cool guy. Does black flips, every.
Speaker 3: Back flips, every big gym guy.
Speaker 4: I've tried to follow his his routine. How to gud? Has he got a YouTube? How to get ripped? Has he got a YouTube on it?
Speaker 1: He's got a He's got many things Instagram yet how to get ripped?
Speaker 3: Yea? Zuckerberg watched because he looked pretty good in the outfit on the weekend.
Speaker 4: I know, I actually loved that. People are like, oh, he made it all about him for his wife's forty She loved flip. Is serable, aren't they?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 1: Guys, this morning routine went to get our coffees on the way to work.
Speaker 4: Very much my pleasure.
Speaker 1: Shout out Richmond, my o, My was there and there's a beautiful community of people there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's not many coffee shops in Melbourne that open up five.
Speaker 3: Miss Alex and Coke on Saint Kilda Road, George.
Speaker 1: Georgie, George, and you'd be the same, nice community of people faces none.
Speaker 4: On my route. So thankfully you guys pick me up a coffee in the morning. But I make it up for you another way. That's very dodgy. I give you a morning treat, not for a coffee.
Speaker 1: Okay, this morning there was a lovely surprise waiting for me. A friend that I went to high school with, a Glenn Waverley Secondary College, five Oresent.
Speaker 3: Gom was there, Phil Phil what's his name? Gom gom My gone?
Speaker 4: So did he go because he heard the great Clints down away goes there in the morning or did he just happen to union? When was the last time you saw the great Golm?
Speaker 1: It would have been I would have been let's say twelve months ago. You know, Because you catch up with school friends at HOC, I mean I do. I've got a few, a few really good friends that I that I catch up with all the time. Probably haven't seen yeah Phil for about twelve months.
Speaker 4: I'd say, is he was he a friend or just someone in your year?
Speaker 1: It's no, he's actually the year above me at school. So the guys from my ear level I don't see as much as those guys are.
Speaker 4: You're too smart, yeah, too cool, ahead of your time.
Speaker 1: But blow me down.
Speaker 3: He by the way, did I sound one hundred?
Speaker 4: Then I was going to leave it.
Speaker 2: Because he was.
Speaker 4: He got knocked me out with a fowler see tipping Port last night. Oh my god. I was on the phone to my dad last night and he got to go tipping Points.
Speaker 3: Clint's over.
Speaker 4: Because he was the year above me.
Speaker 1: He experienced something last year that I'm going to experience this year.
Speaker 3: I know what, don't the twenty year?
Speaker 4: No, I've done twenty five twenty last year.
Speaker 3: That's what you did too, twenty five years school reunion.
Speaker 5: We went to twenty five and a five years.
Speaker 3: You need to get your life in order to be years.
Speaker 4: Are you going to go?
Speaker 1: Well, here's my question, I would not know who has to Who organized the.
Speaker 4: Chemunity. I went to my twenty years and remember I was so excited going into it, and I left just none of my life. Thought I was eighteen again.
Speaker 3: Now I went to my twenty year one. Was was awkward.
Speaker 4: It was about fifteen years. It was just it was there all one hundred.
Speaker 3: It was the three o'clock in the afternoon, went for forty five minutes sandwiches. We had acne call for the day.
Speaker 4: I'd love it.
Speaker 3: No, just because I hadn't seen them in so long.
Speaker 4: Well, that's the point of do you think you're the only person that's experienced not seeing people without a reunion?
Speaker 3: Can see Steve Yard we caught up last said.
Speaker 4: That, Oh, yes, that's how it works. I told you there were teachers that came to mind that were still teaching at the school.
Speaker 1: Is it incumbent on me to do something about it?
Speaker 3: Someone? Yes?
Speaker 4: Are you going to join the committee? Channel night? You must organize it.
Speaker 3: We will organize it on the shop at.
Speaker 4: Joe's that's still there. Apparently we had three hundred plus people in our year. We're going to need a big eventue, No, not that many will come. We had abounderstand a couple we got sent the least, and I had little had a little Mark Mix and the Peatry who were no longer with us, and then I had a mark mix with the people they couldn't contact to try and find them. It wears Wally and then I reckon from two hundred they were about eighty.
Speaker 3: That came, okay, there's a couple that would just well they make me m well, you'll probably ask I don't think we.
Speaker 4: Did doing it? No, yeah they did. They put up a video that we made in year twelve.
Speaker 3: V made just sit through it.
Speaker 4: It was hilarious.
Speaker 3: We met at the school, the school tour of the school, and then went to a pub nearby.
Speaker 4: It's what we is with cocktails at scot felt very nomal. Isn't that last time I did this? It wasn't allowed this last time? I to look forward to this year twenty five the reunion? Is it this year?
Speaker 12: On?
Speaker 4: Next year? This year I get onto the committee and join.
Speaker 3: We're going to help out.
Speaker 4: We'll get you could make a plate of sweet potato fries or something.
Speaker 1: I mean, if I have to MC hopefully to cash.
Speaker 4: What was your graduation?
Speaker 3: O God? Can you get the vinyl?
Speaker 4: It's my life?
Speaker 3: Goodbye?
Speaker 2: Sing it?
Speaker 4: They will get John Special can sing it?
Speaker 3: Hang on? I'm looking at actually, but it's goodbye in the system. It's good bye. That was it. Now you can join take anyway. Good morning to her this morning. Okay, three two one, it's.
Speaker 4: It's the Dog's breakfast, go again.
Speaker 3: All right, here we go, Clint, it's the school reunion. You're on stage. It's good bye.
Speaker 4: That's all live.
Speaker 3: It's good bye. Well, good morning Melbourne. We've got a huge show still to come. We are celebrating the Tigers today in the lead up to opening round.
Speaker 5: Sorry, not just the Tigers the mighty time.
Speaker 3: Sorry, the mighty Tigers missing the mighty bit last year.
Speaker 4: We're in a rebuilding space.
Speaker 3: Sorry.
Speaker 4: Sorry, shout out to all the Richmond supporters out there.
Speaker 3: We well rebuilt.
Speaker 4: I've got my membership pack in the mail last week. Did you scarved with how many years I've been paid for member ring?
Speaker 3: Do you pay for your membership?
Speaker 4: My dad does since I was a kid. Phillipspies. My brother and I rich my membership every year and he calls every stuff.
Speaker 3: To be scarf for your private health insurance as well.
Speaker 4: I've taken over that. Now that's a sad day. When I said your registration, no I do that.
Speaker 3: He did my writ for you, letting him have a little bit of his own.
Speaker 4: He loves it. It's his last thing, his princess, looking after his princess. That I could do some gosh, actually send it my way.
Speaker 3: Hook us up after seven thirty this morning, we're catching up with one of your favorite tags and we're going to be off floating.
Speaker 4: In fact, I spoke to my dad about this Richmond player and he said, Lauren one word superstar.
Speaker 5: That's what Bobby Phillip said.
Speaker 3: Well, we've got memberships to go after seven thirty this morning. Speaking of free stuff, Formula one, the countdown is on, don't miss the F one Louis Vuitton, Astray and Grand Prix Thursday tickets still available at Grand Prix dot com dot are you. We're going to be offloading more tickets to get your track side tomorrow. But coming up next loss here? Uh oh?
Speaker 4: What could possibly go wrong before a wedding? I mean, don't I know? This is even worse than what happened to me. This is a shocker.
Speaker 3: Saying yes, we'll go there next.
Speaker 4: Are you two laughing at me?
Speaker 3: No, we're laughing.
Speaker 4: It's still wedding season. The people that are doing their late summer weddings. It's a beautiful time to get married.
Speaker 3: Is a normal thing at weddings, but sometimes now couples are offering up like a color palette of what you should wear. Yeah, apparently everyone looks nice.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know about that. I'm the same.
Speaker 1: You know what if Shirley wants to wear a buddy Floral's we're weary on another day?
Speaker 3: What about Jimmy, he's only got one suit, was going to go out and buy another suit for the wedding.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's so much the suits, is it? Isn't it just black song? Sometimes it's beige exactly. Yeah, that's a lot.
Speaker 3: The cream, the ivory, the off one.
Speaker 4: They're all in the beige.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I had agree. Anyway, this chentleman who got married recently didn't. She didn't have a dress code, but she didn't quite look as planned because she was doing what shouldn't be considered an extreme sport before her wedding, but in her case, became an extreme sport six days before her wedding, was playing softball.
Speaker 3: I don't think she should be doing any should play any sort of sport in the leader Now.
Speaker 4: I played softball as a kid. Those balls ain't soft when you get hit with one. She was playing second base in her co edge slow pitch softball league when the ball took a bad hop and cracked her right in the head, five days away from her wedding. Two black Like when when I say there's the picture two black eyes, it is two absolute shiners.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not a great camera. Just now help me out.
Speaker 4: She knows she hasn't tried to take a fat, flattering photo. There two black eyes.
Speaker 1: Can you be rescued by the makeup artist in that situation?
Speaker 4: Well, I wouldn't have thought so, but I've seen photos of this woman's wedding. She looked amazing. Yes, she got that real must have been real heavy TV makeup. I mean in movies and things they cover people's tattoos with they do.
Speaker 3: But also just like self esteem.
Speaker 5: Days before she do you want to see what?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no doubt she would have.
Speaker 4: Can't really even say it. You sort of can't tell she can. No, you can't think. I think that's good. You can see the crack on her head up the top where it didn't actually hit her in the eye. Here in the foe, the left eye looks a little so small and poor thing. That's not what you I just I wouldrobably refrained from my my co edge classes glass. No, you're watching like Anastasia. Yeah no, no, no, you can't be seeing that at your wedding eyes.
Speaker 3: Good point, good point.
Speaker 4: That's a shoka. So what are you meant to do? Just sort of like for two weeks before the wedding. That's why hens or a box right before the wedding. Give it a couple of weeks, guys.
Speaker 3: Thirteen.
Speaker 4: You don't want your eyebrows shaved off before your.
Speaker 3: Wedding thirteen twenty four ten. What happened before a big event? Isn't there a footy players potentially out now because of a door situation?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, Jesse Hogan from the Giants. He just slammed his thumb.
Speaker 4: In the door before round one and.
Speaker 1: It's broken there. Two days out, three days out, so.
Speaker 4: He's out for three weeks.
Speaker 3: Yeah there was.
Speaker 1: I knew a bride who decided to get her lips done and she got them done a little bit too close to the big day.
Speaker 4: Close.
Speaker 5: You need at least a month.
Speaker 3: No, this is like the week off.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no. Injectables on the week they were they were, they were big.
Speaker 3: Nothing put in the body like a week before.
Speaker 4: I got my lips done, like a week before my best friend Jemma's wedding, and I swear to god, they walked down the aisle ten minutes before the rest of my body. It was like Daffy Duck leading the bridal party.
Speaker 3: Lauren's been stung by a bee. That's when you hope for COVID to come back. Bring on the mask.
Speaker 4: I was like, Holy hell, I'm not doing that again.
Speaker 3: Thirty twenty four to ten, What happened before the big event? Give us a ring?
Speaker 4: What happened before a big event? A woman was getting married and she plays every week in a co ed mixed soft serve softball softball. No, it was called a soft serve softball. No, hang on, not soft.
Speaker 3: Lauren mentioned earlier she used to play softball.
Speaker 1: She looks like, yeah, I used to play at Gel's Park in the pants.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, slow pitch softball. Le Sorry, slow pick gets under up Fallsren't that soft anyway? Sho just playing on second base ball smash in the head, two black eyes five days before a wedding.
Speaker 3: Devo side note, last time I had a soft serve a soft serve out the soccering.
Speaker 4: It was a lot longer for me than you. I feel like that's something you would do on the rig. A bit of a drive through the soft serve.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, the old mister Whippy does Beach Road quite a bit.
Speaker 4: Does Missed Whippi still exist?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he's sort of stationary.
Speaker 5: Isn't he around south your are?
Speaker 3: No, he'll just park himself in one of the car parks. Yes. As opposed to the music, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Did he play the music?
Speaker 3: No, because he's just parked there, takes it sting.
Speaker 4: Out the music play when he's parked.
Speaker 1: Does he still have the nuts that he dips the chocolate into sherbet.
Speaker 4: Or the sherbt settled out?
Speaker 3: If you're a good girl, I might take you today.
Speaker 4: No, thanks, don't ever call me a good girl again either. Now what happened before the big event? Was it your wedding? Was it your birthday? Party? Was at your office? Christmas party was at the logis jess? What happened?
Speaker 8: We hung out my wedding dress at my mom's house the week of the wedding, and two days before the wedding the cat had left out every offer the wedding dress, food, blood, everything you can think of, all over the wedding dress.
Speaker 4: Hang on, what was wrong with the cat? Are you doing all of those things?
Speaker 12: Nothing?
Speaker 8: It just smelt me and obviously wanted to be near me.
Speaker 4: I guess I'm not sure or didn't like the person, or it didn't like you much. If it was.
Speaker 1: That reminds me of my brother Ryan, who decided to when visiting my nan, who had decorated my auntie's wedding cake, made the wedding cake, decorated it.
Speaker 3: He decided to decorate.
Speaker 1: It, put some candles in it, so he put straws, a series of five or six straws in the top.
Speaker 4: The cake was realin how he was. He was a little tacker, wrong, ruined.
Speaker 5: You can't be ruining the wedding.
Speaker 4: Care Before the Melbourne Cup this year, I had this red silk dress. I'd had my hair and makeup done, got into the dress. It was steamed.
Speaker 5: It was beautiful and I thought before I leave it was quickly brushed my teeth.
Speaker 3: So you were steamed the dress dress.
Speaker 4: I'd spent three hours getting ready, brush my teeth, dribbled toothpaste down. I to wear at a brooch on my Melbourne Cup day dress. Elliott Garno had to save the day with this beautiful brooch. You know, you guys told me like a quantius pilot because I dribbled toothpasted on the dress.
Speaker 1: Those white stains are hard to get out as it looks a bit suspect.
Speaker 3: Sometimes a brooch age age bracket.
Speaker 4: Aren't you She is nearly not quite brooches a back though, and Frank.
Speaker 3: All right, Hello Claire clint Hi, Hello, what happened to you before the big event?
Speaker 14: Well, on the morning of my wedding, my groom had been a fellow. He panthered, eyebrows, nails, all of that sort of stuff, and he.
Speaker 4: Had the groom got his eyebrows done.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I sent him there to have everything done sessions and they touched his face with the razor blade.
Speaker 5: Oh gosh, that's how bad was the cart?
Speaker 14: It was pretty bad.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 14: I was very shocked when I first.
Speaker 5: What about his eyebrows? Did he come back looking like Peter Andre?
Speaker 14: No, his eyebrows were not shade in the eyebrows, you know, having he had a monobrow he needed too well.
Speaker 4: But the day before the day befalls a bit close to the event, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Do you have enough chain on the lead for him to get to.
Speaker 4: The Oh no, she was just I'm sure he was a willing participants.
Speaker 1: Dister, girl, your body close to man?
Speaker 5: Whoa get some Peter Andre.
Speaker 3: Yeah, get right on that, Okayla, good morning.
Speaker 4: Now not later, high kayler, Peter Andre, after you? What happened at your big event? BEFO for the big event?
Speaker 10: So the morning of So the night before, my son was feeling a little bit unwell, and then the morning of I was twenty five weeks pregnant with our daughter.
Speaker 5: And is the morning of your wedding?
Speaker 10: Yes, So the morning of my wedding, I was getting my makeup done and then I just felt really unwell. We all ended up with gastro. As I went to a walk down the aisle, my son vomited all over me.
Speaker 3: Oh the wedding dress. Whoa, mister, I want to get close to you.
Speaker 4: That would have made you feel better if someone had broken into that as he walked down the.
Speaker 3: Arm Good morning, Melbourne. Just go on nineteen to wait. Nice win for Melbourne United. Last night she was an arch.
Speaker 7: Look.
Speaker 4: I went to bed. It was past my bedtime, but I just spoke to Paul in my Fielce who was there, and he said it was amazing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they won in with like less than a second to go.
Speaker 3: We'll see on Celebrity Row. He would have no.
Speaker 4: He said he was sitting in some comfortable This is word for word, reclined. The seats were amazing, really comfortable.
Speaker 1: Yeah. That they've got a cup holder as well.
Speaker 4: Now I think it's it's Craig Hutchison the other team.
Speaker 3: Yes, Wildcats, that's right.
Speaker 1: Happy, Well, how about this Southeast Melbourne Phoenix played tonight. Now that's your mob. And if they beat.
Speaker 3: Illawarra in Illawarra they play.
Speaker 1: Melbourne United in an all Melbourne Grand Final series.
Speaker 3: That's awesome. Be cool. There's one of the players my wife, because we're all the game on Sunday, My wife and she was like, do you reckon that?
Speaker 2: Guy?
Speaker 3: Looks like Clint.
Speaker 5: I don't think it looks anything like that.
Speaker 3: It's a big chompers on him.
Speaker 5: It looks it's like from Maths, not Click.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Joey's one of the teams.
Speaker 1: Quite though, isn't he?
Speaker 4: Are you sure? American Basket America America they place to the Phoenix.
Speaker 1: I what about Clint from Maths?
Speaker 3: Geez, haven't I been get.
Speaker 4: We must about Clint. What about Lauren?
Speaker 3: I think it's on the rocks.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, last night was not not a good night for Clinton.
Speaker 4: Clint the Clint from Maths thinks he's friends with Clint from Jason Lauren.
Speaker 3: Don't you guys all get together? The Clints? No, he sent me a message.
Speaker 4: M on the GRAMD from Dog's account.
Speaker 3: Our true love starts.
Speaker 1: Hey, Clint, clip from MAFs here. I've heard I'm the tu version of you.
Speaker 3: That's wrong.
Speaker 1: It's actually pretty funny.
Speaker 4: I see you're a busy man.
Speaker 1: If you want me to come in on any of your shows for a chat, just let me know.
Speaker 3: I think it'd be rather funny. Well, there you go. Next time you pull a sicky, we'll.
Speaker 1: Get Clinton Clint. I might not come in tomorrow. We might get Timo Clinton.
Speaker 4: No, I like real Clint. I'm sure Clinton lovely Clint's got a good rick. No, but he's so broken up with Tim Lauren. Maybe I'm Lawrence. I was about tow she carries a burkin. I need to know if that's not with the B. I think it's fake. I think it's anyway Timo Lauren. I think they've broken up and I think he's with Tiamu Jackie.
Speaker 3: Oh, she's a New Zealand model. Hey guys, coming up next, we are celebrating the Mighty Tags in the lead up to Opening Round. This is nov just going fourteen, Toway. You're on the air with Jason Lauren Clints here as well. You're listening to Noble one hundred and we are celebrating your favorite Victorian teams in the lead up to Opening Round. We're catching up with some of your favorite footy players offloading club memberships and today we're celebrating the Mighty Tags.
Speaker 9: Our next guest has played defender for the Mati Richmond Tigers since twenty twenty one. He comes from good footy stock, as his dad played for Geelong and.
Speaker 2: His sister plays afl W for the Bulldogs.
Speaker 3: Brown good fakes from Tom Brown. Please rocom the show Tom Tom Brown, Good morning.
Speaker 4: Morning, this is my team. I'm a Richmond fan. I was forced to be a Richmond fan thanks to my dad.
Speaker 3: Ready for a lecture from so you get the first question?
Speaker 4: Well, I was going to say, what is it like being part of such a big footy family. Your dad played for the Cats, your sister also plays in the AFL.
Speaker 5: W Are you guys all competitive with one another?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I reckon as a kid.
Speaker 13: My sister Millie, she used to beat me up, did she? Then as soon as I hit puberty and started getting a bit stronger, it was the other way around. But it's always been footy since day one with the family.
Speaker 1: What's it like playing at a big, big club like the Richmond Footy Club.
Speaker 3: It's a bit of a pinch me moment, isn't what I mean? Yeah?
Speaker 13: It is, But I mean I've never played another club, so I don't really know any different. But the Tiger Army is the absolutely nuts one last year.
Speaker 3: They're crazy, They're so loud.
Speaker 4: I mean we are we are, yeah, but I love it.
Speaker 13: Look yeah, I don't know much different, but they're enormous.
Speaker 4: Who did you grow up barracking for Geelong because dad played no choice? So then when you get drafted to a team like Richmond, because you're still you're twenty one twenty he's still only so young. When you get drafted, what is it like when you're like, oh my gosh, I'm going to one of the biggest clubs in the AFL.
Speaker 3: Oh I don't really know to be honest.
Speaker 13: I was sitting at home and I wasn't really I hadn't spoken to Richmond at all during like the sort of build up to the draft. So I was sitting there, I wasn't really looking at TV. I was on my phone and I heard my name get called now and I.
Speaker 4: Was like, shit, oh my god.
Speaker 13: Posters down And because Richmond bea Gelong in the twenty twenty Grand Finals, so I was kind of I was off and already that.
Speaker 4: Was the one that was up in Brisbane was overgrown.
Speaker 13: I was Geelong hard that day. But then I mean, as soon as you get picked up and get around the club, there's like you feel such a part of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so then you run onto the mcg and suddenly surrounded by blokes you've been watching on the television. I mean, who's a player that you played on that you're just like that sort of takes my breath away.
Speaker 13: Being a Geelong fan. My first sort of AFL experience. I was versing Geelong in like a practice match and I was next to Joe Sale and he's like, you're in the wrong colors, mate, and I look, I didn't say anything.
Speaker 3: I know idea.
Speaker 13: He actually rattled me, and I was like shit, and so it kind of switched me on though, which is good, but that's iconic.
Speaker 4: Getting a little sledge from Johels.
Speaker 3: Also nice sledge because it's it's never going to be grubbing from me.
Speaker 4: How are the Tigers feeling going into this year? I know, you guys sit out for we don't even know what it's called zero round round, opening round, and you guys get your first game against Carlton in round one.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 13: No, we're a really excited, like we've got such a young group was eight draftees, got a lot of older players leaving, but that's just part of it. And we're excited because we don't really know what it looks like for us. We don't know how quick we're going to develop and what would happen. I wish we're playing rounds over got the ass?
Speaker 4: Do they pick who doesn't?
Speaker 3: Doesn't?
Speaker 4: Do you know what?
Speaker 1: It's like the glamor teams of the competition? What's wrong with my I didn't last season?
Speaker 3: Wasn't great? Hawthorne a sort of the Hollywood the way up.
Speaker 1: Playing this blakes a bit of a cult hero at Tiger Land at punt Rod, really a lot of a lot of people online sort of celebrate how clean you are.
Speaker 4: What do you mean clean? You mean clean clean?
Speaker 1: But yeah, you've got cult status at the footy club.
Speaker 3: Do you feel it? Not? Really? Too honest?
Speaker 4: You are selling yourself.
Speaker 13: Sure now you walk in there and all the boys just on your backhund and yes they bring you back down to earth pretty quickly. But no, I mean I read stuff online. People send me things, which is pretty funny, but it's.
Speaker 4: Nothing I was going to say. If you're a twenty one year old AFL player, are you on.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent?
Speaker 4: What do you don't need to?
Speaker 3: Actually?
Speaker 13: I put one video on my TikTok. It's a video of me playing the guitar, singing as well or something. Noah can't, I don't even know who know?
Speaker 4: A car is?
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 4: You sing?
Speaker 3: I'm not seeing it. Well, let's let's let Tom sing it.
Speaker 13: Noeh can't love heverm.
Speaker 2: It's a season of the sticks.
Speaker 13: You know you put.
Speaker 4: It on, you know it? Save it for your there's the guitar? Do you sing as well? Has anyone uses this guitar?
Speaker 3: Tom? You reckon? This will be on air right now down at the club. Come on Noah, when you're ready, No need.
Speaker 5: To change the guitars out, okay, oh ship, that's.
Speaker 3: I'll play something away from time.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it's just shocking. I was feeling it.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Are you a single lad Tom, Yes, i am.
Speaker 4: No chicks are going to come out player who can play the guitar and can.
Speaker 3: You've got a guitar and you you've got a guitar in my bedroom.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've never ladies in the.
Speaker 3: Corner of the room in your home. It's also got a giant mirror that looks over his bed. Do you have one of those as well?
Speaker 5: Don't answer that time. That's a trick question.
Speaker 3: It works. One day you'll see someone else in it.
Speaker 4: Now. I am a proud, paid up Richmond member for the year thirteen twenty four to ten. We have some Richmond memberships to go as well. These are the hardest tickets in town to get team in the AFL, most popular team in the AFL Joe tags.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Tommy. Good luck for the season ahead, mate, thank you. I'm excited.
Speaker 1: Some deeply shocking news, guys, our treasurer, do you know who it is?
Speaker 3: Yes? I do, Swanny.
Speaker 4: No, I met her, I met her the other day. I wanted not just center Sime's Jacqueline Simon. State treasurer. Yes, I met treasurer, the federal treasurer, the money man. The money man is no, he's a big guy with the silver hair. No, give me, fella, give me the initials. Jim, Jim Chamber charmers.
Speaker 3: There we go.
Speaker 1: The only issue with poor old Jim is it turns out only twenty two percent of voters actually know who he is, recognize him.
Speaker 3: I barely know Dutton. Well, that's another issue.
Speaker 4: Yes, you do? You know what position looks?
Speaker 3: You know him if you walk? Sure? If he's liberal or Labor.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, he's on the he's on the right. So what's our current prime minister Labor? Yes, if he's the opposition liberal?
Speaker 3: Yeah, which is the right?
Speaker 1: The right is traditionally conservative, so the Libs that's and the Greens.
Speaker 4: He's right, very right. What's his new catch habinet of trumpets or trumpets?
Speaker 3: That's interesting. I thought we'd play a little game.
Speaker 4: I love the game, a political game. I did major in politics.
Speaker 1: Well, you should be good at this one name the politician. I have a series of photos i'd like to reveal to you. Both names are your buzzers away we go.
Speaker 3: I know him, I've never seen.
Speaker 4: I've seen him before. He looks like he's a National government politician.
Speaker 3: He's not.
Speaker 4: Actually, he's not.
Speaker 1: Like those playing at home. He has silver hair, glasses, very very well dressed.
Speaker 4: His dad looks a little.
Speaker 3: Bill Gates Q, former premier in Victoria.
Speaker 5: Oh, I know, I know Baile you.
Speaker 1: No, that's Dennis nat Thin.
Speaker 4: He's the forty seventh premier of Victoria's before COVID in Victoria, no one knew the premiers before he.
Speaker 3: Did it for a year Liberal premier.
Speaker 1: Next, that's jeffne No, no, no, no, jas the twenty fourth Prime Minister of Australia.
Speaker 3: Also, he can't be using that that photo that's catfish. Yeah, absolutely up. Bronwin Bishop, Ronny Bishop, there she is.
Speaker 1: She does some great work on.
Speaker 3: Sky Little Bart Cummings eskin there. What the eyebrows?
Speaker 4: No, her eyebrows are immaculate.
Speaker 3: They are very brows.
Speaker 1: Okay, of course, Angela Bishop now doing some great work on ten News.
Speaker 4: Shut up? Are they related?
Speaker 3: Angela Bishop is Bronwin's daughter? No, yes, no, Angela Bishop entertainment reporter is Bronwyn Bishop's.
Speaker 4: Daughter knock me over with a feather. I did not know.
Speaker 1: She just doesn't have the same hand cat thankfully.
Speaker 3: What about this fellah Mark Latham. You're good at this, Jason. We're only talking about him the other day. I remember the handshake with John Howard.
Speaker 4: He was a potential prime minister.
Speaker 1: Now I think that brings there's one more.
Speaker 5: This fella friendly face, looks like a real estate agent.
Speaker 1: Also a former Victorian premier.
Speaker 4: Is give me some John not John Howard.
Speaker 3: He's not John dear Well, sort of.
Speaker 4: Dearing animal like Rumby j He was also premier. Don't know which brings us to two thousand.
Speaker 1: Our mystery caller on the line right now, we've got.
Speaker 3: A live one.
Speaker 1: Well, I organized a politician fuel to make you feel as awkward as possible.
Speaker 3: Oh, this politician has a great ambition.
Speaker 15: It's Sam Gros That was that was way too easy.
Speaker 4: It's those postcards with me.
Speaker 15: It's nice to know you knew me before. Jim Chalmers though, So that's a positive.
Speaker 3: He's a politician. What did he do? What did he do before that?
Speaker 4: He was on postcards?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was on postcards because he was big in the sporting world. Yeah, in.
Speaker 4: Rowing, tennis.
Speaker 3: That's the one.
Speaker 5: One of my fast serve in the world.
Speaker 15: I'm good, I'm good. Thanks for having me on beautiful day here in Melbourne.
Speaker 4: Sam, Are you going to take over and try and sort out this crime issue we've gone in Melbourne?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 15: Well, the crime is an issue, that's for sure, that we're doing everything we can. Absolutely Brad Baton next Premier Victoria in twenty twenty six. But there's more than just a crime as an issue right now in this day.
Speaker 4: Hey, labor or libs.
Speaker 3: Do you think for Sam here'll be the Libs? He is?
Speaker 4: Because I said Sorrento.
Speaker 1: Now Sammy said Ry, I would have went thank you for Johnny's. By the way, Sam had to had to go to a very important shadow cabinet meeting this morning, but he decided to pop out just to speak to us.
Speaker 4: Do you want to what happens in a shadow cabinet meeting?
Speaker 15: Just imagine you never passed up a bit of free media.
Speaker 3: Do you want us just to keep you on the line throughout the show just to get you out of the meeting?
Speaker 2: Mate?
Speaker 15: Look, I probably should jump back in at some day. I wasn't going to pass up the chance to chat to a mild colleague.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we love Sammy and Jason's a random. Don't worry about him.
Speaker 3: Sam, good to chat, Thanks for joining us, rowing good luck.
Speaker 4: Good luck, Ruppy.
Speaker 3: See soon there is dog. Johnny's on the love Sam Rock world's fastest served?
Speaker 4: Yeah still really? Oh yeah yeah yeah, that's what I said before.
Speaker 3: What was he serving at two hundred and plus? You just made that up. That's nice of Demi Moore reaching out to the person that won the oscar over her Zoldana.
Speaker 4: Why do you sounding so sarcastic?
Speaker 3: No, I'm just like I remember when you got beaten for Best Newcomer on the Year at the Radio Awards. Do you reach out to the triple m that trump ter n Her.
Speaker 4: Name was also Lauren. I got halfway up to the stage before I realized it was a different.
Speaker 3: Well it took you a while. We're on table one hundred and fifty.
Speaker 4: We're about to get the r So no, I didn't Lauren.
Speaker 3: It's not you, it's the other one. All right, let's go to the phones. We are giving you the chance to win five thousand dollars every day at Ales.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Good morning, everybody in a single mum of five boys and lace. You deserve a holiday, sis.
Speaker 16: Oh my gosh, yeah I do.
Speaker 4: How old are the kids?
Speaker 16: So they aged? My youngest is ten and my eldest is twenty two?
Speaker 4: Wow? Are they all at home?
Speaker 16: I just know the twenty two year old lived in New South Lownd and the others are all home.
Speaker 4: That's a busy house.
Speaker 3: Put the board up.
Speaker 4: The boys they look after.
Speaker 16: You, absolutely they do.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, my mums love their sons, they love their daughters, so at least you don't have to come. They do.
Speaker 2: We all know it.
Speaker 4: That's it's true.
Speaker 3: When your brother is a ripping blood, right, he'safy. I mean, when you compare the pair.
Speaker 4: Chalk and cheese, he's perfect.
Speaker 3: If he was only able every morning between six and Okay.
Speaker 4: Anything I can do, he can do better.
Speaker 3: You want winner, You want to play for five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Five hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: Good luck, Analyst. We've got a question lined up. You will hear a three to one countdown. You have to answer before the buzzer. If you are correct, the cash is yours and God knows you deserve it. Good luck.
Speaker 5: If you don't know, analse, have a guess.
Speaker 3: I got this one you did. All right? Here we go for five one hundred dollars.
Speaker 9: Which actor played the character Walter White in Breaking.
Speaker 2: Bad three two one?
Speaker 3: No, I don't know, Branston.
Speaker 4: Did you watch Breaking Bads?
Speaker 16: No, we don't have TV.
Speaker 4: Are you more a Yellowstone girl?
Speaker 16: Yellow?
Speaker 3: Look, you're not going to go away empty handed? How about what should we check you out? I'll tell you, how about one hundred and fifty bucks to drop at Jina Chicken. That's yours?
Speaker 15: Sounds amazing.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much, guy Dinners on us? Now what I need more information on the ranch?
Speaker 5: What sort of ranch?
Speaker 16: So it's Mill Valley Rant and we do school camp and also school holiday camps and group booking.
Speaker 4: You've got five kids and then we have other kids there as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 16: I love it you're doing with kids and animals. It's perfect world.
Speaker 4: Good on you, Analise. You sound like a beautiful human I work with.
Speaker 3: Basically, got some kids.
Speaker 4: Do you want to send them.
Speaker 3: Over to the ranch?
Speaker 4: Yeah? They could do with the weekend, long weekend, they could go to the ranch.
Speaker 3: Hey, Victoria, meet your new charcoal obsession El Johanna now at thirteen stores. Analise, thanks for playing. Have a great day.
Speaker 16: Thanks for having me.
Speaker 3: It's some ranch chicken.
Speaker 4: Oh sorry, ranch sauce yum. Do they have it there?
Speaker 3: I don't believe that that was bad.
Speaker 4: I like it. Rand sauce is good, good gear.
Speaker 3: I liked it.
Speaker 4: Clinton.
Speaker 3: I'm deeply nervous about something. I need to nervous.
Speaker 4: About something because you're giving us absolute donuts. I don't know what's going on with.
Speaker 1: In and out of the studio, and like you got ants in your pairs.
Speaker 3: I've done something I'm not proud of.
Speaker 4: All that's daily occurrence.
Speaker 3: Good morning everyone, this is over one hundred. You are on the air with Lauren clint here as well. We do want to thanks to Shell already express what a day?
Speaker 4: I know, what a week? Thirty yesterday, thirty two today? Where else would you rather be than in this great city of Melbourne.
Speaker 3: She's not ready to go away.
Speaker 4: Can I just read you through the rest of the week? Yes, twenty five, twenty nine on Friday, and don't we love a sunny Friday? Thirty three, Saturday twenty eight, Sunday twenty five, Monday twenty five, Tuesday and the public long weekend. Maybe I keep forgetting did you talk your kids to.
Speaker 5: The ranch before.
Speaker 1: Do you know what's on Monday, Laby day, mayby day?
Speaker 3: The member parade? What the member parade?
Speaker 4: He thinks it's called mamber. That's why it doesn't number one, number number five.
Speaker 3: So recently moved to the Bentley.
Speaker 5: Area recently, Wow it's been a year.
Speaker 3: No, not yet.
Speaker 5: Hasn't it.
Speaker 3: Moved in the area?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 3: Yeah, pretty sure. So many more shops. Great little area. Center Road's a bit of a pain, but you know, awesome area, more shops, bigger house.
Speaker 4: We have a mountion, small space pool man cave like.
Speaker 3: We have a servo near us, which is very convenient. Right, you know, if you just need something little late night snack, run, don't have to get in the car, right great thirteen twenty four ten? Is there a place you cannot go back? We're a situation the other day at the servo I.
Speaker 5: Picked up you can't balls it up too close to home?
Speaker 3: I realized that now was it petrol elated? No? No, I wasn't doing that scene.
Speaker 4: True, not petrol related. You spoke like Jason issue. Is it petro related related?
Speaker 3: Not petrol related? Okay, ice cream related?
Speaker 4: Surprise you got stuck in the fridge. The former scene has gone broke since he moved in near this servo because he doesn't get their delivery every night anymore.
Speaker 3: So I picked up Archie, our three year old, the liability from Kinder, was heading back home Bentley Way. It was during the old three o'clock school's out hour.
Speaker 4: Foul avoid the roads at that time. That's my walking hour.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's horrible, isn't it. The survey the kids traffic was heaving with kids going Is it.
Speaker 4: One of these hot days that were experiencing? Machine would have been going on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was getting a hit clippos, Yeah, all those sort of things. How you being to lippo? I love a clipper Anyway, it took Archie to do a little ice cream run. Walked into the three year old. Now keep mine. He's been at Kinder and then we've been stuck in the car.
Speaker 4: Now you're the father that complains about when the kids have too much sugar and then hit a wall. So after Kinder, you've taken him for ice cream at four o'clock.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good on you.
Speaker 5: We don't want to hear your winge.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to winge about that. Poor little Archie. We got to the ice cream freezer and for a for a three ye roll, that's quite overwhelming. Like you're looking at that freezer, there's all that, there's clippers exactly.
Speaker 4: You have to lift him up.
Speaker 3: He's on his little tippy toes looking now. The place is packed, there's kids everywhere. I'm quite flustered. I'm over heating. I'm like, we just come on, come on, pick an ice cream. And then he looked up and he said to me, oh, Dad, were we Oh no, no, not neither.
Speaker 4: He's being toilet trained, isn't he.
Speaker 3: We're in the toilet training process.
Speaker 4: Most surveys have bathrooms.
Speaker 3: It's too late.
Speaker 4: Oh he was too excited. He did an excitement where my sausage dog does that? Sometimes it's okay, it happens.
Speaker 3: A sausage dog done it in the servo next to the ice cream Fraser.
Speaker 4: Probably how much we fit bit like a lot.
Speaker 3: It was. Yeah, there was a puppy, No not a sandbag, dob, but.
Speaker 5: Enough do you still put the puppy peepads down on your couch?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, we're passed up.
Speaker 4: Okay, So it was just an excitement where it.
Speaker 3: Was excitement where we've been in the co's.
Speaker 4: Only a little bit question. It was a busting?
Speaker 3: Was she was a busting? How many people were around the ice cream? There was, but they were on the other side. Oh that's good. Just walk away, just walk away, just get you.
Speaker 4: You didn't you let to piss. No, you didn't.
Speaker 3: I panicked. I picked him up my left. Oh no, I mean back to the survey.
Speaker 4: He didn't say, can I have some paper towels? Was freaking out bilt something.
Speaker 3: I was freaking out. He was embarrassed.
Speaker 4: I just know that's disgusting.
Speaker 3: I'm not proud of it.
Speaker 4: Sounds like it because you're telling the story on the radio.
Speaker 3: No, I said, I'm not proud of the story. I don't think it's a melted calippo.
Speaker 4: No, that's repulsive. I'm not proud.
Speaker 3: I know. I'm freaked out about it. I'm not proud of it. You can't go back. I haven't gone back ever.
Speaker 2: Now for what.
Speaker 3: Is he gonna What is he going to do?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: One of those cleaners in when die and have to clean.
Speaker 4: Up the whole jays that's great.
Speaker 3: You can never go back.
Speaker 4: Actually leave it there.
Speaker 3: I wasn't proud. I panicked. We've all been a situation like that or similar.
Speaker 4: No, we haven't even my dogs on the footpath. Afeel like I need to get water and hose it down.
Speaker 3: Oh well, aren't you bloody mother Teresa.
Speaker 4: That you can't be doing that.
Speaker 5: You can't be doing that.
Speaker 3: He bug it up.
Speaker 4: What would you do if you saw a kid were on the floor and the parents just walk off.
Speaker 3: I'd rub Jason's nose home.
Speaker 4: Not Archie. Archie should have rubbed your nose.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 1: Dogs, when they're puppies, is rubbing mean?
Speaker 3: But not for Jase thirteen twenty fourteen. Is there Archie?
Speaker 4: Was he embarrassed?
Speaker 3: He's the best way I got him out of there. You looked at me and my dad we were and I was like, oh, we got to go.
Speaker 5: So you make someone else's problem.
Speaker 1: I should have put some Sure, he's a Herald Sunday.
Speaker 3: You should have put a Harold so a little plastic thing, you know, the slippery.
Speaker 4: Floor, the newspaper, what's oh yeah, slippery signs?
Speaker 3: Thirteen fourteen. Is there a face you cannot go back to? I've got one. They go there, No, never get.
Speaker 4: Where you actually need to sell the hat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're moving. Remember the rule on this show we don't judge guys.
Speaker 5: Sometimes sorry, sometimes we do what.
Speaker 3: You didn't they judged you. Just something I'm not proud of. I was at the serv the other day my three year old who can't tall. The training had a accidental week.
Speaker 4: But that happened.
Speaker 3: We accidental. We we than it was in a stage of it happens, and I grabbed him and ran out of there.
Speaker 4: No one slipped in it.
Speaker 3: No, No, that was fine. Slippery sign, it's fine.
Speaker 4: Did you say we've had an accident?
Speaker 5: I got to go? Or you just ran? You didn't say he ran?
Speaker 3: He ran?
Speaker 4: Didn't he did a run a dog. He did a wet runner dog.
Speaker 3: So I can't go back?
Speaker 4: Was it really Archie that we're on the floor?
Speaker 3: Was it you?
Speaker 4: Over the ice cream machine?
Speaker 3: Three year old was like, dad, come on, poor together?
Speaker 4: Excitement? Where Dad? Come on? Hold it?
Speaker 3: In thirteen twenty four ten, where can you no longer go back to?
Speaker 5: You can't go back there?
Speaker 3: No, we're moving.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But if I reconsidered Queensland.
Speaker 3: Not at this time.
Speaker 4: Probably at the moment I've heard hopping up far North Queensland.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Geelong? Did I jay?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 3: You going guys?
Speaker 4: We're good was It wasn't actually made his sister in law. Yep, she had about of tree poisoning infinity in on the Goldie the old mirror mirror room escape room. She got food poisoning in an escape room.
Speaker 15: And that place had twelve rooms and she had about a gastro all the way through the twelve rooms.
Speaker 3: But did she vomit in each room?
Speaker 15: Wasn't that area? Was the other area?
Speaker 4: She didn't think to hit the panic button and get out? She actually was the only was only one way out?
Speaker 15: Well, she was waving with the white gloves they gave her.
Speaker 4: They were they were watching.
Speaker 6: Yeah, basically she was waving to say stop, stop, stop to get out.
Speaker 15: Yeah, they thought she just carried on.
Speaker 4: No no, no, no, no no. How many people in the escape room with her?
Speaker 3: Probably another three to four more people?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Oh, I can't imagine that situation. Trying to put the poem together.
Speaker 3: To what's the code? What's the code?
Speaker 4: Backwards in a mirror.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four to ten? Can you no longer go back to Melbourne? We are talking places you cannot go back to. Oh gosh, got a few places.
Speaker 5: You can't ruin a local.
Speaker 1: There is one place I can't go back to I once got my haircut at a barbershop England, Waverley and they recognized me from the television. So post haircut, they asked if I could get a photo and they've now got the photo up in the barbershop.
Speaker 4: You can't go back to me with my new haircut.
Speaker 3: Crap haircuts. Absolute, I'm going to go in there and look at the wall and got.
Speaker 4: What he's having.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a shocker. Every time I walk past that shop.
Speaker 4: You can't go back.
Speaker 3: There, Glenn Shopping Center.
Speaker 5: It is Oh really it was just for men. No, that's not cut.
Speaker 4: No, it wasn't just. We have this amazing cafe around the corner from us, and one of our best friends lived a few houses down and we went every single day to this place Fitzroy for coffee and lunch, sometimes twice a day, and my friend slept with the girl who worked there.
Speaker 3: Oh that selfie.
Speaker 5: None of us could ever go back there.
Speaker 3: That's selfish.
Speaker 5: We ruined it for all of us because he dropped her.
Speaker 4: She's work.
Speaker 5: It was a hard problem we all we all have to do.
Speaker 3: They're talking about it is phone working yet Yeah, not ruined it for all of us Emily and packing him, good morning, good morning, how are you? We're good? Where can't you go back to?
Speaker 14: I can't go back.
Speaker 12: To Switch at Mountain Gate Shopping, Let's switch.
Speaker 4: What is that?
Speaker 7: It's like a.
Speaker 12: Restaurant, and so my girlfriend and I we would go there. We'd have dinner. We're about eighteen, nineteen years old, so you know, back when we used to drink muscato and you know, order a nice meal and oscar.
Speaker 5: So at nineteen, that's very sophistic.
Speaker 3: That's sweet.
Speaker 16: Sweet, it's very sweet.
Speaker 12: So we went there for dinner one night, and we stayed a little bit too long because you know, we'll go to a movie after and then we obviously bloody drug is okay?
Speaker 4: Okay, Emily, I'm not sure if it's not just pull over there?
Speaker 3: Did she just sat up and live?
Speaker 5: Did she just say I am bloody driving and this is not safe?
Speaker 3: Emily from packing them. You cannot ring over again, Emily.
Speaker 4: We always ask our callers to pull over.
Speaker 3: You can't come back to what we're talking about, Emily. Can't you go back to Emily?
Speaker 1: Emily, you're allowed back, you can, Yeah, this is not Emily two point zero.
Speaker 16: So I can't go back to the McDonald near to my kids old Tinder.
Speaker 4: What happened?
Speaker 16: I had I had a two year old and a four year old, and you know, it was asked to tinder and we had to be somewhere else. So like I was like, going home, let's go to MacDonald's. We'll go for a play on the playground. The kids are in the playground. I'm sort of sitting inside the restaurant just watching him through that like glass window, and my son, who is was four at the time, I suddenly seeing him with his pants down by his ankle on the play equipment. Yeah, squatting, squatting, squatting.
Speaker 4: Down the bottom in the ball.
Speaker 16: It was down the bottom like nowhere you you clmiar up the little stairs. It was like a platform. He was on like the bottom up the top of the stairs, on the bottom platform and squatting. And I was like, oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no no no. So I'm like running in there. It's too late. He has done a poo on the bottom platform bit and I'm like, oh no, no, no no. So there's no one else in there was just my two kids in there, and I was looking around like, oh no, it's seen. So I'm like, first thing, I'll just get him out of there into the plate, into the like the toilet.
Speaker 4: I would have dealt with the proofest Emily, did you leave the poo something to pick up the PreO with?
Speaker 16: So I was like paper towels. I'm like, you stay in there. He's not poo at this point, like down his leg.
Speaker 3: So what happened to the pool? How did you do?
Speaker 4: A runner?
Speaker 16: Like Jason, I've grabbed like as many paper towels as I could, still hoping no one's noticing what's going on. Going back into the playground, I'm trying to like pick up the proof without getting it on me, and also like trying to make it look like it, you know, not stained on the play equipment. Take that off to the toilet, try and dispose of that and then.
Speaker 3: Be careful.
Speaker 6: I know, I know, I've like waked it into the toilet, and I'm like, where are the kids at.
Speaker 3: This point running in the car park. Imagine if you walk past Emily on.
Speaker 4: To wait, so you just left the kids on the playground, You've got poo in your hands, and then what happened?
Speaker 16: So the four year old my son, I'd left him in the the stable toilet, right, and my daughter, I actually have no idea what she was doing as well, and I'm just like, just stay away from it. And I'm just yet running in between the playground and in yournd.
Speaker 3: Have you have you ever been back to that macat I.
Speaker 16: Have never been back to that MacDonald.
Speaker 4: Did anyone say anything to did anyone offer to help?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 16: So eventually one of the workers seen what was going on and she came in and I'm here like sorry, sorry, no pro you know, it's just like, don't worry about it. We'll paint it up, so good about it. But I was like red as a beach trip, like we've got.
Speaker 2: To get out of here.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You know what's concerning is her reaction to me says it's not the first time. Hey, Emily, then what happened? God? I love this city. Everything is just going on at the moment. Formula one only a couple of weeks away. Of course, basketball on last night and Billie Ilish Billy last night.
Speaker 4: Crowds. I was doing the tan yesterday, doing a hot lap at around seven o'clock and the people rolling in for the basketball and Billie Eilish, there were people everywhere, and the weather is just working for it.
Speaker 3: What a mix that is, small issue.
Speaker 4: Actually lots of families Billy, yeah, right next to each other, a lot of families.
Speaker 3: Gen z Our young producer, trepid producer, twenty ish. She went to Billy, this is Billie Eilish. I said, how were your seats? She said, she was in the seated section, but she stood the whole concert. Yeah, no, no, no, no, you're in the seat section.
Speaker 4: Don't be that. Can you sit down in front? Can you sit down in front? I can't say stand up?
Speaker 3: That works? Will you buy stand up tickets?
Speaker 1: Even for the oldies like me who was at Carli Miner a week before Wheels.
Speaker 3: We stood the whole time. We were in the seats.
Speaker 4: Yes, you what are you just sitting down? Toe tapping? No, but just like you know, when did you turn into such a miserable grouch? Oh grouch? He went to the basketball was too loud and music was too loud, all the clappers, and what about the guy on the microphone? He says, defense, I'll get rid of him. And now at a concert people are standing up and dancing. Yeah, just go to the library. What a fun time they're on your own, in your own silence, enjoy your own company, have your support with this, your fun at a party.
Speaker 3: It's just do you know what we are looking forward to?
Speaker 4: But it's too noisy.
Speaker 1: An exclusive survey of all eighteen club captains have been asked some of the biggest questions in the game.
Speaker 4: I've got the answers.
Speaker 3: Is there some shocking ones in there? You won't believe one of them? What a day tops of thirty two, blue skies and sunshine? Very different to Queensland and what they're going.
Speaker 4: I thought with all our friends, are your family okay, they're.
Speaker 3: Up there, They're okay. My sister's on the old family chat. We've just been uploading photos of empty grocerys.
Speaker 5: And my in laws are up there too.
Speaker 4: It's hopefully it passes very quickly and people can get back.
Speaker 3: That's wild, isn't it.
Speaker 1: The grocery aisles already empty.
Speaker 3: It's the ripple effect that everyone goes, oh, stop panic buying, and then you go to the servy, on down to the supermarketing. There was not much left I've got to take. You know, need one? I need well.
Speaker 1: The footy isn't kicking off as planned In Brisbane, tomorrow night with the Lions and the Cats.
Speaker 4: So it was supposed to be at the Gabba at the Gabbar Thursday night. Then there was some talk it was moving to Sunday. Yes, and is it on Sunday.
Speaker 1: They haven't made a decision as to when exactly it will be rescheduled because of fixed during quirks, but probably more more likely than.
Speaker 5: Not round three because they both had a buyer right.
Speaker 3: Yeah. We spoke to a former Cats boy, Tom Hawkins earlier about playing in those sort of conditions. Have you ever played in a cyclone before?
Speaker 11: No, I've played up in Brisbane when they got fifty or sixty meals of rain and it was wet, so I think they're expecting four or five hundred mills of ragn.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Want to kick the wind, wouldn't it.
Speaker 11: There's a great there's a great bit of footage of Trent Cootch and kicking against a fifty or sixty k win winning the toss, so I think it probably would cleaned.
Speaker 3: Hats off to the AFL for making the call.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it seems like everyone's happy with the call, which is good because of course a lot of those Brisbane and Gold Coast players will have to stay home and help their families sand.
Speaker 4: Back the home focused on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, can I lighten the mood a little bit? Because the season opener is now Friday night, it is the Hawks up against the Swans at the SCGs that becomes the center of the AFL universe. Before each season, the AFL captains, all eighteen of them, are surveyed on a range of big.
Speaker 4: Issues, like big issues in the game or in the world.
Speaker 1: Let's start with like, which other club outside of your own is likely to win the premiership this year?
Speaker 4: Did most people say? What was the most carledon?
Speaker 3: Hawthorne Brisbane Lions?
Speaker 1: According to the captains meant to be going back to back nine votes from GWS, eight votes in Sydney, Swan's one vote.
Speaker 3: Not one Victorian team got a vote.
Speaker 1: I'll give you another easy one. Who do you think will win the twenty twenty five brown Low Medal? Patrick Crips you got one vote?
Speaker 4: What do you think eighteen.
Speaker 3: Plays your mob? Oh ah, Darcy Moore, no pands Nick.
Speaker 1: Decos of course yes he was the highlights votes but there's some interesting questions opposed later on in the survey, like if you weren't an AFL football or what would you be?
Speaker 3: What do kids want to be when they grow up? Rock stars, policemen, fireman? Top answer?
Speaker 4: Yeah, all those footy players would make good firemen.
Speaker 1: A few eyebrow raising look good in the car responsors A Kenticky to an operator got one vote.
Speaker 4: Wait, hang on, who was that? No, it's anonymous, Really it is.
Speaker 3: It's anonymous.
Speaker 4: Which which captain do you think that would have been?
Speaker 3: That would have been.
Speaker 1: Max Gorny Max Gorn. Another response was a calf.
Speaker 4: Model, Jase, that's what you thought you'd be if you were a radio host.
Speaker 3: I've got great calves. That's where it stops.
Speaker 1: And another one, who would you love to see perform at the AFL's pregame entertame?
Speaker 5: These are football players? They would say, like, well.
Speaker 1: I'll give you the tops case the top response now please, King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard.
Speaker 5: What what the hell is King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard have.
Speaker 3: We heard of? King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard.
Speaker 4: Look it up if it's in our system?
Speaker 3: King, what gen z you're under all things? Yeah, it's a band.
Speaker 4: I've actually seen them live.
Speaker 3: King Gizzy Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard.
Speaker 5: Look at the King Gizzard, Charles with a G G I z z A r.
Speaker 3: D King Gizzard. Let's anything in the system. We don't have it in the system.
Speaker 4: Let me check smooths we've got We've got Kings of Leon. What about Sean Kingston.
Speaker 14: Girls.
Speaker 3: There was one club captain that wants to see Diadoh play.
Speaker 4: That's a sad song? Remember, I went, no.
Speaker 5: One tears Gone Cold?
Speaker 4: Got that?
Speaker 3: What should have played at the end.
Speaker 7: Of the.
Speaker 3: Get them going, wouldn't it?
Speaker 4: I don't remember. I was in a hot pilarates class in bar and Bay and that came on and they all started singing, and I got up and left. I was like, this is we feel like I'm in a cult. Didn't want to drink chanting just.
Speaker 3: Before we get out of here. Don't know you're judging? No, I am. You said you told me this this morning, and I just paused and looked at you and went.
Speaker 4: That's odd.
Speaker 3: What is wrong with you? You silly little man? Talk to me last night. Yes, we were just chatting about dinner. Yeah, And you said you're going through a bit of a grilled stage. I am. I am too. I love a Mighty Melbourne mustardn't pick one of the great is.
Speaker 1: That the chicken one mighty Melbourne's the beef wait for it, egg, wait for it, beet troops, lettuce mayonnaise.
Speaker 4: You don't have the pineapple wanders tomato for good. Someone in our team like someone with pineapple look very queens. That's a I love beatritting a solid roll wait for it, wait for it canned.
Speaker 3: Then said to me, no, no, no. You then said to me, I had the burger with some sweet potato fries, and I said, how good are there sweet potato fries? They are very good? And that's when you said, I made my own. So hang on, let's break this down.
Speaker 5: So you picked up a takeaway burger and then cooked your and chips.
Speaker 3: No, he started cooking, and before he went to get the burger.
Speaker 4: Yeah, did you get take the kitchen? Went home, I ordered on the grilled app and then on the app do you have an account?
Speaker 2: Next?
Speaker 3: You have a vouch?
Speaker 4: Anyway?
Speaker 1: And then I put the Before I left, I put the frozen maccain's you're whaped potato fries. Hear me out into the air fry, whacked them in for eight minutes. The drive's about six right there and back. Three minutes there, three minutes back.
Speaker 3: But you've got no chips to eat on the way back because they're at home cooking.
Speaker 1: Well, do you know what that's more to eat at home on the couch.
Speaker 4: No, you're either in or out. We take away, you're taking. You're not half taking away and half cooking, Lauren.
Speaker 1: As it turns out, the chips took seven Sorry, the drive took seven minutes, so I had one minute to wait.
Speaker 5: Did you go on your vesper with your helmet to.
Speaker 3: The job red hot chips?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: But hang on what I think what's happened?
Speaker 4: I think you've gone I want sweet ptato chips to dinner, So you've put them in and then gone, what can I have with it?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 5: I think the main core sweet potato chip.
Speaker 3: No, I think you'd planned. I planned.
Speaker 1: I just knew that they were sitting there and they must be used.
Speaker 4: In the last about seven years in there can't.
Speaker 3: Fish savings where you make savings? Please?
Speaker 4: Yes, that's that's a good point. Are the grilled chips too expensive? You even though you've got do you take.
Speaker 3: Girls on a date? You have dinner with them and then hire jigglow to finish the job like one or the other. Like you're all in.
Speaker 5: That's very different.
Speaker 3: But at the moment I'm all out.
Speaker 4: It's like going to noodle box and getting the veggie stir fried and then cooking your own noodle.
Speaker 3: Thank you for me.
Speaker 4: Noodle box on a date?
Speaker 15: Do you d.
Speaker 3: Let me take you out? You're feeling I don't know Asian food to carry.
Speaker 4: The little noodle box with a little metal fan.
Speaker 3: Did you eat it?
Speaker 4: Swing it? You didn't.
Speaker 1: Take away job that one little little paper box with the metal handle, Just wig put the leftovers in the fridge.
Speaker 4: You when you were on the date? Did you did you order on the machine so you can add your egs hocken noodles.
Speaker 3: Hockey and not hockey?
Speaker 4: Are they hockey? Are they hockey?
Speaker 3: I want to share it.
Speaker 4: Hocky Are they hockey? And you have the best ones?
Speaker 3: Excuse me?
Speaker 4: What did you say?
Speaker 3: What did you say that hockey and noodles are lovely?
Speaker 4: And then you said you're not hockey like no noodle box, but you didn't dine in a chicken.
Speaker 3: Please have a great day around We will see you, Lauren.
Speaker 4: They feeling good for one hundred Jason Lauren fom On socials, h