Speaker 1: Late Welcome to the Late Debase. Good evening and welcome to the program.
Speaker 2: I'm Caleb Bond with Liz Stora and Joe Hildebrand. Well, get the fighter jets ready, that's what Joe Biden reckons you'll need if you want to take him on. Personally, I think a feather would probably do the job. But we'll tell you why that is later in the show, when we get to the papers, we'll tell you about the school that spent one hundred thousand dollars on a robot dog. I know it costs a lot to buy a pure bred dog, but one hundred k seems a bit steep to me. And green activists have actually managed to make the new portrait of King Charles look better.
Speaker 1: We'll show you what it looks like now.
Speaker 2: But first, if you were a chicken hearing all the news about bird flu over the last few days, you may well be reacting.
Speaker 1: Something like this.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Apparently the big problem here is that if you have chickens in your backyard, you are the real threat. Now we know that there are only five outbreaks currently in Victoria of bird flu. They have been contained, thousands of chickens have been killed a million chickens, well, a millionaires thousands, is it not?
Speaker 1: There are thousands In a minute a million.
Speaker 3: Chickens. At least ten chickens have been killed.
Speaker 2: Genocide is being perpetrated upon the chickens in order to stop the proliferation of bird flu. If you have chickens in your backyard in Victoria, or at least across vast swaths of the place, you've been told to keep them either in a shed or a cage, and there are heavy penalties if you.
Speaker 1: Don't do so.
Speaker 2: But one researcher from Queensland seas, just as if you thought you know bird flu didn't sound scary enough, this.
Speaker 1: Is COVID with wings. This is a particular searcher, Dr Mason. He says.
Speaker 2: If we consider this like COVID, where we enforced nationwide lockdowns to try and contain the spread, this is much the same, except all it takes is one infected bird to fly the virus from.
Speaker 1: A backyard to a chicken farm.
Speaker 2: Well, doctor Matt Mason, I have no doubt that it could well move between someone's backyard and a chicken farm. But seriously, it only exists in Victoria. We're not talking about the entirety of the country. This is a researcher in Queensland talking to the Career Mail, where there.
Speaker 1: Is no bird flu. Look, I know it's bad. Million chickens are being killed.
Speaker 2: Liz Great, got dozens of chickens.
Speaker 1: You've got, You've got Coals.
Speaker 2: Has of course restricted the sale of eggs everywhere except w Way.
Speaker 1: Why w Way. I don't know. Maybe they'd buy so.
Speaker 2: Many eggs over there, But the egg industry has said there is no shortage of eggs. There is nothing to worry about. So you pile all this stuff on top of each other. It's covid with wings. You know we're going to have egg shortages. It's the toilet paper of the chicken world. It leads people to think that this is some great thing that's going to kill everyone. That's going to be the end of chickens in Australia.
Speaker 1: It's not really that bad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're going for another hell scare. We're playing the fearpool and now now it's bird flu.
Speaker 5: It's the latest thing. Everyone get on it.
Speaker 4: Meanwhile, only four percent of our twenty one million egg laying hens has been affected. Everyone calmed down. It was only picked up on five farms. That's where the million chickens got excommunicated by the way went to chicken Heaven. The one strain was found on four farms. Another different strain was found on the fifth farm.
Speaker 1: But the acts that.
Speaker 4: This guy's now suggesting that backyard farms could be some kind of carriers. If anything, if you've got a few choks in your backyard, you're the least likely to have a chook with avian flu that's going to fly to a farm and infect those guys.
Speaker 2: To your chickens in the first place, because you can make the farm they've got chickens coming in left, right, et cetera.
Speaker 4: Indeed, hence they've had doubt chicken flo So the fact that this is even being suggested, I hate anything that points to any kind of limitations on people who want to grow their own food or in this case, just have a few eggs hatched in the backyard. Have written not well, not hatched, but harvested from the backyard, from a few chooks in the backyard. And if that's where this ends up going, I will blow my stack. We already know that Agriculture Victoria has shut down these smaller suppliers and that does get me furious. Surf Coast eggs have been taken off the shelves, and how's this letter from West Eggs, who are a small family owned business. Eggs are their life. They're sent out this letter to all their customers saying, look, please bear with us agriculturists. Victoria have shut us down. We can't have any eggs leave our property. This is extremely distressing to us because eggs are our income. We still have a business to run, a family to feed, staff to pay. This is what gets me fired up about these things, because fine, the massive farms, yes, test everyone kill a million birds if you have to do what you need to do to contain the thing. But these smaller suppliers, these family, little farms now being shut down, it just looks like we're we're doing the same that we did back in nineteen ninety where it's like we I guess the question is is this really about health or is it about obliterating the little guys, because again, the little guys haven't been implicated in this in order to help the big guys.
Speaker 6: I don't think they're talking about chicken run where the chickens actually fly out and go there saying like any other bird, because this I don't think this just infects chickens.
Speaker 3: Does it affect all bird?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Sure, so any other bird could pick it up in a chicken farm and a chicken coop in a backyard and then fly to chi.
Speaker 2: Far more likely picks it up at the chicken farm brings it to your chickens.
Speaker 1: In your backyard. Like, how if you've got four.
Speaker 2: Chickens in your backyard that you've had for the last two years, how are your chickens going to get bird flu unless someone brings it from another place, most likely a farm.
Speaker 3: You're going to say, China, where.
Speaker 1: Could well be?
Speaker 2: Don't forget the guys.
Speaker 6: Humans at least you can control you can, well, you can control their behavior if you're a fashionst dictorial state. But humans can't control their baby. So you can talk with humans, You can reason with humans and say, all right, don't do this. Might be a good idea not to do that. I, as you know, we're right on the front line saying that COVID restrictions were excessive and wrong and not based in science. All that has since been proven true. But we can't really tell birds what to do. So surely there does have to be some kind of like, if you don't want it spreading everywhere, you do have to have some kind of restriction.
Speaker 2: But they've already got the restriction. In Victoria, if you have chickens in your backyard, you are required now to keep them either in a cage so they cannot wander, or in a shed.
Speaker 1: They've already put the restriction in.
Speaker 3: That cage has to be rated a four star.
Speaker 2: Energy right, it must have cooling, an insulation, and it has to be draft proofed. Our the story we're talking about last night in Victoria where they're imposing this on landlords. But still, what is it any business or any problem of a person who's got chickens in the backyard.
Speaker 1: Oh you know, you might be the one that causes the outbreak. It's got nothing to do with you. If the chickens come in from somewhere else, you problem.
Speaker 3: Oh well, I suppose, yes, that is true.
Speaker 6: But I'm just saying that I'm not particularly across Avian veterinary science, whereas I am across human behavior, because I've done it pretty much every bad thing that any human being can do, plus all good ones.
Speaker 2: Hang on, what is should we can we go through the list here alphabetically.
Speaker 6: You know, but I suppose, like, okay, I remember covering the equine flu, right, and that was when I first got to know Peter of Landers, and he did amazing things to help the keep the horse racing industry going while quarantining these other horses. And again this is I reckon, this is where he learned his straps to keep the NRL going when COVID came. Just saying, maybe you don't want the entire like even with the eggs r us guys, I don't know if you want, you know, if this could shut down the entire egg farming industry, is it not worth having some quarantine?
Speaker 3: I mean I don't actually can into a copyhouse kids.
Speaker 4: They've done in the bigger farms where it is required. I'm just saying, why crack down on the little guys, and why is this flogging Queensland now? Talking about backyard chickens being.
Speaker 7: The chickens and your backyard, you're going to unleash it on the rest of the world, and indeed in Victoria, I mean, I mean all the way from Victoria.
Speaker 4: I don't think chickens can fly that mate.
Speaker 1: Anyway to the UK.
Speaker 4: Now where last week, Faraj had a banana milkshake shoved in his face. This week some dude has chucked chunks of cemented him while he's in the middle of campaigning.
Speaker 5: Check it out.
Speaker 4: But in signature forage fashion, he soon took to Twitter to let everyone know he was not cowed.
Speaker 8: I'm not a softy. You know you can say what you've bullomen like to me. Do you start chucking smant at me or stuck chucking stones at me? It's very, very different, and this is a willful attempt, second time in a week. In a way, it's a wilful attempt to stop me taking part in this general election and that is just plain wrong at every level.
Speaker 4: The man's got a country to save and he's not backing down. Here's one of the many reasons that he does indeed have a country to save. As we know, immigration is out of control in the UK, as it seems to be across the West, and this is one of many scenes unfolding on London streets all too regularly.
Speaker 5: It was terrified the boys had to be rescued by the police of bobbles and eggs rained down on them.
Speaker 4: This enraged Muslim mob continued to hold a rally, saying all manner of unsavory things, including the fact that since they're not afraid of death, no one's ever going to stand in their way, because to them death is the beginning of life, and therefore they are indestructible and they are here to assert their dominance. I'll tell you who's having absolutely none of that. Should she get in Now that mccron has called a snap election in France, here's Le Penn talking to one of the many parties she's had since having such an incredible win at the European Parliament elections last weekend. Here's what she's promising if when France goes to the polls next month, she's elected as president, So that pen.
Speaker 9: S elbos de fronsell come dont unrison in soul for garritur de cose kao avacuiology total give la mar de conseil lepinas you know, only avecdiology.
Speaker 8: Lets you have the.
Speaker 9: Tradition the nationality experts le corseki adoptorology. Let me you have that cod cad you the only tribunal opinion le lois exists in Cifi. The exappl que ab moi president say luis applica sof abian not dle mus get fer me the pleasure do an expersave.
Speaker 1: There's association.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't you give your front teeth? Wouldn't you sever a limb just to have one or two? God, maybe a handful of leaders who are happy to talk like that, brave enough to talk like that on our national stage here in Australia and simply say there are certain ideologies that are uncompatible with ours and from now on we are not having a bar of it.
Speaker 2: And of course there's been no appetite whatsoever to go after, certainly with the full force of the law that we actually have in this country. Reach isn't whatever in light of October seven. And you know what a great language is the French.
Speaker 3: Like, oh my god, you serious like throwing up.
Speaker 1: Awful stand I know you hate I know you hate the French, and I know you hate La.
Speaker 2: The French make Grete wine and Grete cheese and great food. Otherwise they're very free.
Speaker 1: Over there, and they've got a great But it's the reason, the reason you have people like people like lapin coming to the fore.
Speaker 2: And of course Farage is doing so well, and I Suspectable will do well with his Reform Party in the UK. You know, people going around throwing some meents at him, and all it does is embolden him and make him look better.
Speaker 1: It makes him look more.
Speaker 2: Popular, because if you've got to go after this, and this is what you've been talking about, you the left keeps doing themselves over by demonizing these people so hard for things that are legitimate concerns amongst the population. The people go, well, God, if these dickheads hate him so much, then I'm going to vote for him. And that's what you saw broadly across the EU with the European elections, and over in Germany with the a FD party, which is one of the right wing parties that did well out of the EU election.
Speaker 1: They've actually had an uptick in the youth vote. The a f D party in Germany. Leeds not make from ros I.
Speaker 3: Think we should.
Speaker 6: You can't say that if you say I FD is not seriously very hard Nazis. They're extremely far right party and not not like compliment a right fine, yep, no, go for it, like acting more youth fantastic?
Speaker 4: What you know about the f a f D that make them raging Nazis, the.
Speaker 6: A f D are an extremely, extremely, extremely unpleasant bunch of people.
Speaker 2: But.
Speaker 6: Around some of those other much much darker historically.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's for a minute then, except your premise, they're a very nasty bunch of people. Why do you think there has been a ten percent increase in the youth vote for such a nasty bunch of people.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Lizzie, you okay, over, slowly, slowly die now.
Speaker 2: The reaction you have had across Europe is because no one has taken any notice of legitimate concerns about immigration, the cost of living, the standard of living, et cetera. That's why you have a rise in the vote for these parties. It's why you get a ten percent rise in the youth vote. Where across the world it's generally acknowledged that young people quite greeny and left wing, and you've had somewhat of a change in that because people are seeing what's happening around them.
Speaker 1: No one's taken it seriously.
Speaker 6: I think there's a big difference between the sort of values that these parties have and their their history, what they are based in, how they were formed.
Speaker 5: Well, let's talk about them now. As the referring to history.
Speaker 3: Joe like, what want to talk about them now?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: The party? The party? Now, I'll tell you about what A former member says that now.
Speaker 4: God's waiting room. He's been a member of the party for most of his life.
Speaker 1: And he's like, what does it become?
Speaker 3: You're not even going to take the work member.
Speaker 4: For you have said that the a f D Party as a whole historically has been raging Nazi radical right.
Speaker 3: They have very very about the anti immigration to.
Speaker 4: Day that is obviously pushing against the radical leftists currently in power because they've had enough of it, not because they're Nazis, not because they radical.
Speaker 7: White right wing.
Speaker 10: They need an air.
Speaker 5: Problem that has taken the.
Speaker 6: IFD are not like Donald Trump, They're not like Nigel Farage. They are not like the other populist parties that have sprung up more recently in other country. The A f D are a nasty bunch of really bad people.
Speaker 4: Illustration of what you are talking about modern day illustrating, not.
Speaker 3: Modern day illustration.
Speaker 6: People can go and look into it if they want, but I'm just saying, for the sake of this show and for the sake of your fine reputations, I wouldn't be praising a f D as a bunch of freedom fighters and a bunch of wonderful I don't think neither of them did that.
Speaker 2: But even if you accept the premise as I said before, that there are a nasty bunch of people, there's a reason that you would have a rise in that vote, and it's because no one takes.
Speaker 1: And it is because of the left that.
Speaker 2: People get pushed to that level, because no one else takes them seriously.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, absolutely, there are a reason why people go to Well, I'm not young, so the left.
Speaker 6: My people, My people are moderate centrists who are to the right of the left spectrum, not the same people by the sort of people who are driving the youth into the arm of AfD, and certainly not the people who are in AfD themselves. But look, we all know that young people do stupid things. We all know that people generally, if they feel.
Speaker 5: So they're only voting for the.
Speaker 6: People feel different, disenfranchised by the government they've got, they are going to seek out other alternatives, and particularly if you're young, you'll go to the alternative that speaks most directly to you, that seems to have the simplest Ideas I was a student socialist when I was. When I was a teenager and a UNI student, that was idiotic. That was young, That was dumbest because I didn't know any better. I got older and I learned young people do stupid things. They have often very naive and simplistic political ideologies and naive and simplistic politics. And then hopefully you grow older and you grow out of it and you become more sensible. As Winston Churchill said, if you're not a socialist at eighteen, you have no heart. If you're still a socialist at fifty, you have no head.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm heartless, hardcaring, heartless individual. I've got one theory actually as to why the AfD vote may have surged among you. Take a look at one of the MPs that was elected in the EU elections. Have we got the photograph here? We may or may not have the photo doesn't look like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there we go. If you're a young man in Germany, as if.
Speaker 2: You would not vote for her, I reckon, that's why the a FD vote has gone up.
Speaker 1: She's single handedly done the good.
Speaker 3: What their position is on the.
Speaker 1: S S, I'll come on.
Speaker 2: Joe the lot, Joe, Joe, Joe, guys, Joe, I know where you're going with this. They expelled the who made the comments, who made whether there were certain members of the s S who were not criminals.
Speaker 1: They expelled him. What do you want them to do? Say, oh, yeah, we love you spell question.
Speaker 3: The question is why I was there in the first place.
Speaker 1: The question is there are idiots in the Labor Party as well?
Speaker 7: That party Glass Houses should.
Speaker 3: Not one in the Labor Party who's an apologist for the SS.
Speaker 2: Well, there are people in the Labor Party who are apologists for the slaughter of Jews? Does that mean the entire Labor Party he believes in the slaughter.
Speaker 3: Of Slightly different being, I don't think just for the slaughter of I.
Speaker 4: Think there are They have accused Israel of war crimes and genocide. Their names are head Edge, used it and an r Le just to name two.
Speaker 3: I think that's slightly I think that is slightly different.
Speaker 4: I think you will defend them regardless.
Speaker 3: I think that's lamenting.
Speaker 6: But lamenting the deaths of Palestinians is not the same as saying, hey, not everyone in the SS was a bad We're not talking.
Speaker 4: About lamenting the deaths everyone ought to be lamenting the deaths we're talking about accusing Israel for simply trying to get their hostages back doing what they must, while her Muss uses their own people as human shields. Israel could have done this without killing anybody, but no, they've been forced to because again the Palestine, you know.
Speaker 3: It actually did commit genocide.
Speaker 6: But there.
Speaker 4: Is a reason why the a f D are now polling higher than each of Germany's three ruling coalition parties. So you can say voted for them is just Nazis now, But no, I've seen that there is a.
Speaker 6: Difference the parties and the people who are in them and what they stand for, and people who will flock to party because they feel like they're not being.
Speaker 2: The conflation with the party anyway, just just to be clear, inflation with the party. Just to be clear, We're not We're not clear, can I finish? We are not suggesting the particular Labor MPs are apologists for the slaughter of Jews. We are talking specifically about anti Israel's sentiment. That is not to say that there could be members and I'm sure there are members of the Labor Party given the tendencies of some people within the party who would be apologists for the slaughter was just for.
Speaker 6: A Nazi RANGI and you cannot say the same thing about AfD. And you do not want to go to the ground defending these guys. I swear, I promise you. I'm trying to look out for you. I'm trying to help you.
Speaker 1: You cannot take my size.
Speaker 2: You cannot visit the sins of certain members of a party upon the whole party.
Speaker 1: And that's kind of what you were suggested, prety.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's talk about former Deputy Chief Health Officer. His name is Nick Cooksworth.
Speaker 5: You would know him.
Speaker 4: He's basically a household name and he was one of many throughout the pandemic who were talking up the jabs as everyone did.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 4: This morning on two GB he told Ben Fordham not only is he done with the COVID jabs, but he's been done with them for years. I've had my influenza vaccine and I'm still being.
Speaker 1: Vaccinated for COVID.
Speaker 2: No, when did you stop doing that?
Speaker 1: About two years ago?
Speaker 8: I had three vaccines and that's been enough for me.
Speaker 1: Any reason? Why?
Speaker 8: Because I don't think I need any more, Ben, And the science tells me that I don't.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 5: The science says that now does it.
Speaker 4: Well, here's a little helpful mashup of the same man, Nick Kotsworth, encouraging other people to still get it over that same period of time that he decided he'd had enough for himself.
Speaker 1: Those who choose not to get vaccinated need to There needs to be some sort of incentive, stick, perhaps.
Speaker 10: And what is a reasonable level of community vaccination to achieve before we abandon mandates?
Speaker 1: Do you get a fifth dose?
Speaker 4: Your protection against severe disease is enhanced for around about eight to twelve weeks, and then it.
Speaker 1: Returns to what it was after the fourth dose.
Speaker 11: Well, I think certainly we didn't get it wrong promoting the vaccines, Caul, but the mandates.
Speaker 1: Yes, how do you like that?
Speaker 4: Trust the experts, they said, here's the expert, And there he was encouraging everybody else to get it, even insinuating that they're there ought to be some sort of stick and incentive. Well, he actually called time on it a couple of years later himself and says, oh, I'm not taking it anymore, and the science says that I don't have to take it anymore. I think it's very important that we revisit these things when these guys get caught out, because people who trusted these guys need to be reminded just how badly they were betrayed by them. I was watching an interview recently of Tucker Carlson and the guy asked him, so, why didn't you get the job? And I really resonated with his answer. He said, look, I'm not a medical person, I'm not a scientist. I simply didn't trust these people, all the people trying to sell it to us. I simply said to myself, I genuinely don't believe you. In fact, I don't even think you believe yourself. And as someone who also didn't take it, I totally resonated with that.
Speaker 2: I appreciate Coachworth saying look, I haven't taken it for two years because I don't believe it's of any value to me anymore. It would be nice if that then came with a small apology to say, look, I was wrong too for so long, suggest that you should also be taking it because it would bring such great value to you. Because you know, if someone can put their hand up and say I got it wrong, you actually go okay, yep, you're a human, you got it wrong. You're admitting it, admitting that you got it wrong, and we appreciate that you have said that.
Speaker 1: He hasn't actually gone that far, has.
Speaker 6: He, Joe No, But I mean I don't know how much he did actually get it wrong. He said that in the early days it was very implied.
Speaker 3: I haven't had one for it, no matter who's in power.
Speaker 1: So this is all absolutely quite trapped from our bow or what.
Speaker 3: The issues are.
Speaker 2: Labour Scare campaign is already looking desperate.
Speaker 4: Chris Kenny has the courage to question everyone and everything.
Speaker 2: Don't take our prosperity, our democracy, our freedom for granted.
Speaker 1: They're always under thread.
Speaker 10: Let's stand up for our values, demand better from our leaders and question everything.
Speaker 1: For Kenny Report Monday to Thursday on Sky News.
Speaker 10: Get sixty months interest free at Harvey Norman no the buzzard no interest with sixty monthly repayments from Latitude Financial Services, and receive a bonus gift card. I've the one thousand dollars. That's one hundred dollar gift card for every thousand year spend. Turns for these changes and exclusions are play Harvey Nomen clearance on now Roach.
Speaker 6: I think that's probably fair enough. My preference at the time was if you vaccinated, you're immediately out of lockdown. You can do whatever you want, and that would encourage people to take it. I think early on, I think it was part of the vaccine hesitancy among Astrazenica, and people go, I'm not sure if the vaccines really right for melan blah blah, when everyone's just going cold, can we please get out of here? I think, you know, I don't think obviously we know that you know, COVID in terms of things like the Spanish flu or the pibotic plague or other great pestilences throughout history, there's nowhere near as deadly as them. I don't think the vaccine is anywhere near as deadly as COVID for older people, clearly played a really good role for people who were going to be fine with COVID anyway, like me, like you, No, you probably didn't need to take it. But at a time when that wasn't clear, and we all wanted to just get out of lockdown and get on with our lives, I thought taking the vaccine right.
Speaker 2: Thing were one of coming in quite clear very early on, was that the vaccine did not stop transmission, and it didn't stop you catching it right now. The argument was that almost like some sort of pill you might take that it would you reduce your chance of transit, it would reduce your chance of contracting it, at which point, surely it is just a personal choice. I have a personal choice as to whether I want to take this vaccine that may help lower my chance of contracting COVID. It's not some great social help to the world. It's literally just about you. And on that basis, the idea of mandates were rubbish, and so to.
Speaker 6: Be found, the mandates and is certainly the mandates after a time should have been lifted.
Speaker 2: By the time we got onto the vaccine. Here Israel was already onto their third dose. I mean they were aware of how quickly they needed.
Speaker 1: To go through the booster system in order to keep this the man.
Speaker 6: The mandates were kind of like a flip of what like What was really initially happening was it was an incentive scheme. So it was saying, all right, if you want to get out, if you want to get your freedoms back, if you want to go out to work. And again I don't particularly like the fact that there were these restrictions imposed in the first place, and I railed against it and made plenty of enemies on the left, I can assure you, but they were saying, if you want to go and work, go back to work, if you want to get our lockdown, you need to be vaccinated, right And that then, because governments didn't revisit it as Cosworth said they should have, that it then ended up being a sort of default mandate where instead of it being a carrot to get people out and say, look, if you vaccinated, you can go and do all these wonderful things that you used to and you get your life back, it then inadvertently became a stick because when life sort of got back to normal, people who hadn't been vaccinated were still being excluded, even though there was no longer any real public health reason for that. And I think that is the problem, and that is where it should have been fixed up. But you know, again, at the time, I think anything you can use to limit the number of restrictions that are imposed to get kids back at school, get people back at work, and protect the other I mean, vaccines were still still invaluable in protecting people we're really vulnerable to COVID, namely the older and infirm, and.
Speaker 4: Which is all we should have ever done.
Speaker 1: And again that was, you know, a personal choice for you to take that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they wanted to die, they could choose not to take the vaccine or whatever, but it helps you alone, right.
Speaker 1: It wasn't a particular issue of you, jab, we're going to stop COVID.
Speaker 4: We know that didn't happen, and we knew that from the very first roll out. All but it'll stop transmission. We knew it didn't.
Speaker 3: It significantly reduced. It is what they said.
Speaker 6: And this is the thing that black and white absolutism is exactly the thinking that was behind Dan Andrews and the lockdowns and the pursuit of the false idol of COVID zero, which Nick Coatesworth has also been really strong on. So you can't say, oh, no, we shouldn't have had this absolutist all or nothing approach to COVID, but we should have this absolutist all.
Speaker 3: Or nothing approached the vaccines.
Speaker 6: At the very least, you would have to say, well, some people should get vaccinated because they're at risk.
Speaker 3: Then you would have to go down there.
Speaker 4: I know one should have been forced to get vaccinated. It should have been made available. Thank you, government, You've done your job.
Speaker 5: Now leave it at that.
Speaker 4: Any step beyond that, I've got a muster's degree in human rights. Any step beyond that you have crossed a sacred line. You do not get to tell anyone. One of the only things that we have true possession over on this earth is this our bodies. Nobody gets to tell you what to put into it. Nobody even gets to manhandled it. We recognize that as assault or battery.
Speaker 5: Nobody.
Speaker 1: This is yours.
Speaker 4: And that sacred line was absolutely obliterated by the state. There is absolutely no excuse for it under any circle.
Speaker 3: But no one's holding you down and sticking your needle in.
Speaker 4: Everyone says that job.
Speaker 1: But are you really going to just put.
Speaker 5: Your family out on the streets.
Speaker 1: Because they haven't had a million days.
Speaker 4: Come on, they had a choice, They had a choice. That is nonsense and we all know it, and as a father of three kids, you should know it too, because if you're living from paycheck to paycheck and they say you can get the jab and continue to earn that ajax or you can refuse it.
Speaker 6: And you're i'turse. But clearly the vaccine needed to be there. And it needed to be taken up. And in the early days, I think I don't think it's unreasonable to say, if you want to go back to work, if you want to go back to school, if you want all this stuff back, then you need to be vaccine.
Speaker 3: But it's a.
Speaker 1: Form of coercion.
Speaker 2: If you wanted the kids back in school, you could have just opened the schools back up. And I said that go back to school. You didn't have to link it to the vaccine. Indeed, of course the federal government still recommends that the vaccine is your best protection against COVID. But it is interesting to see people who were heavily involved in the regime being put forward when it started now saying.
Speaker 1: That they haven't taken a job for two years.
Speaker 2: Let's move on to the US where Hunter Barden, of course has now been convicted of gun crimes.
Speaker 1: We all know what he got up to on that little laptop that some people said was not legit.
Speaker 2: The detailed well, let's call it the debauchery of Joe Biden's son, shall we. And of course he's now been convicted of signing a piece of paper to buy a gun at the time that he was a drug addict.
Speaker 1: In order to earn a gun in the US, you have to declare that.
Speaker 2: You are not a drug user. He falsified those documents. He is David Weiss from the Department of Justice, the Special Council, saying that no one, even the President of the United States son, is above the law.
Speaker 11: This case was about the illegal choices defendant made while in the throes of addiction, his choice to lie on a government forum when he bought a gun, and the choice to then possess that gun. It was these choices and the combination of guns and drugs that made his conduct dangerous. Second, no one in this country is above the law. Everyone must be accountable for their actions, even this defendant.
Speaker 2: The President has responded to this today he said, as I said last week, I am the President, but I am also a dad.
Speaker 1: Jill and I love our son. It's Jill's steps on it should be noted, and we are so proud of the man he is today, So proud of our convicted son.
Speaker 2: So many families who had loved one's battle addiction understand the feeling of pride seeing someone you love come out the other side and be so strong.
Speaker 1: He is not out the other side.
Speaker 2: Still a lot he't He hasn't been sentenced yet, right, so you know, he could potentially face tail time.
Speaker 1: He's not really on the other side yet. But of course there's a litany of.
Speaker 2: Other crimes that they could have gone after Hunter Biden for, but the statute of limitations was allowed to run out on all of them. So you've got a situation now where it's kind of like, Okay, Trump got done for the hush money stuff because it might have influenced the presidential election, and now sort.
Speaker 1: Of tit for tat.
Speaker 2: We've got over here proof as well that the justice system is totally unbiased because we got Hunter Biden on something, you know, but there's a lot of other stuf that they could will have gone him for and chose not to do. He is former a Republican presidential runner. Vivik Ramaswami explaining exactly what has happened here.
Speaker 12: This trial was a sham, just like the Trump trial. It was a sham, but a sham for a different reason. It's a sham designed to legitimize the Trump conviction. That's why it came right after even for charges that date way far back. But it also avoids accountability for the Biden crime family on the actual things that Hunter Biden should have been charged for, like, for example, peddling for an influence while his actual father, Joe Biden, was the Vice President of the United States, Hunter had no business serving on the board of a Ukrainian energy company, a state affiliated energy company that's affiliated with the same country Ukraine that his father now is the US president, is sending hundreds of billions of dollars of your taxpayer money to That's where the real crimes lie.
Speaker 1: Indeed, I think that's quite right.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, they got Hunter Biden for falsifying document about him being a drag addict and he bought a gun. I think most people look at that in the same way as they look at the Trump stuff and go, really, it was not the greatest cob he's ever committed.
Speaker 1: These other stuff they could have got.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they went after the smallest charge they possibly could, the one in which also there was so much evidence they couldn't get away with not going after him. But remember this is the same DOJ that did allow the statute of limitations to run out to expire on basically his serious tax what's the best way to say charges, there were charges there. They buried evidence of the Biden's foreign bribery allegations, and then they attended to give him a sweetheart deal with really broad boundaries. Anyway, like the whole thing is such a joke. But of course the prosecutor that you just saw there, David Weize, couldn't go after any of that because it would take everyone straight back to the corruption of the Biden family.
Speaker 2: Just before we get to the break, speaking of the Biden family, he is the big man, as his son Hunter calls him, Joe Biden himself saying, get the photo JITs ready if you want to take me on.
Speaker 13: By the way, if they want to think is to take on government if we get out of line, which they're talking on again about, well guess what they need f fifties they don't need, rightful.
Speaker 1: Good luck that one anyway.
Speaker 2: Coming after the break, we'll get into the papers. We'll tell you about the school in Canberra that's been one hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: I'm on a robotic dog all that more.
Speaker 2: After this, let's get straight into the papers, starting with the Courier mail tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Liz Well, I.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Caleb, since you are so nicely.
Speaker 4: Christopherole's housing pitch polls race Judy Freehorns.
Speaker 1: Yes, Stuart Christophole.
Speaker 4: First home buyers who build a house would not pay any stamp duty on it, and struggling savers would be handed government equity to buy a home under a major housing policy to be unveiled today by Opposition leader David chris A Fooley. Isn't this just common sense policy at a time like.
Speaker 1: This, Yes, it is, I believe, no brainer.
Speaker 6: I think the Men's government's doing it. So another great labor right policy being adopted by the Power belief. Peter malanowskis is doing it in South Australia, so it's great to have everyone on the same page. Good work, my favorite boys.
Speaker 3: That's happened.
Speaker 2: I think it is worth doing it seriously because I think we're talking about this before. The biggest impediment to buying a new home is the stamp duty because.
Speaker 1: You know, you've charges and go, and then they're like.
Speaker 2: We want all this mister government says, I want all this money from you from the pleasure of buying this overpriced home in our country. You're in our state, because of course it's the state that livies the stamp duty. Why even have stamp duty in the first place. I know why we have stamp duniy because it makes lots of money for the state government, but it is such an unfair at tax, particularly.
Speaker 6: For first time That's the reason why is basically because state governments used to.
Speaker 3: Levy income correct and they took it away from the Second World War.
Speaker 6: They gave that power to the commonwealth, and so all these other taxes like payroll tax, dam due, which are terrible taxes. They're penalized people for doing good things like providing jobs or getting into the housing market. The state government held onto them because they were the only way that they could sort of preserve an independent stream of revenue. But now it's like tens and tens of thousands of dollars. And I'm going to be brutally honest with you, I don't think it costs that much money to stamp something.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: And by the way, while while we're on housing news, some breaking news here Merry Big Council in Melbourne has just voted in favor of emotion to investigate doubling council rate for property investors and therefore having the council rates for people who own their own homes and businesses. So that would mean if if you own a rental property in Merry Big Council, the council is now going to look into the idea of charging you double rates. Sure we'll get into that properly tomorrow night.
Speaker 4: But that just.
Speaker 1: Laws come down from Mary Big Camp very much.
Speaker 6: Another bit of breaking news, the New South Bell's Greens are considering decriminalizing co Caine.
Speaker 5: Well. Look.
Speaker 6: In another breaking news, Hunter Biden is now moving to Sydney to the Odds now the National Muster. And this one just does my head in. It's the pick lead on page one, Compassion for crims but no to hope. So while we've got all these rapists and pedophiles and murderers walking the streets because of this legal loophole that the government failed to adequately close, not the government, Immigration Minister Andrew Giles, the Uberanezi government is otherwise doing a fantastic job.
Speaker 1: He gets five dollars.
Speaker 6: Now we now we now have and this guy I just don't don't get, but we now have. And it's worth reading the article because the lead doesn't give it away. It basically says miracle baby saying from certain death by an Australian woman working in the remote corner of China has been denied Australian citis and ship in the latest immigrat and fast under battled Minister Andrew Drafts. Now, that is all correct, but the real devil is in the details. So what happened is the Administrative Appeals Tribunal, which had of course been overturning all these canceled visas and allowing the criminals to stay, also got it right.
Speaker 3: They're actually allowed.
Speaker 6: To find upstanding Australian to stay and found that this person adopted hope, her name is so pretty ominously titled person she was adopted, who was left for dead in China, adopted pretty much at birth, adopted. You know, this baby was in birth to an abandoned They thought it was brain damage as she wasn't.
Speaker 3: She's grow out of it.
Speaker 6: She was adopted right then and there and turned out to be a fine, upstanding, wonderful human being living in Australia. And she's been and the administrat is in trouble and said, yeah, this is your daughter. You're an Australian, she's your adopted daughter. Therefore, by dissent. This person is also an Australian because she's your daughter and you're in Australian right, Pretty easy, pretty simple. Hunt, No, the minister checked my nome. It's Andrew Giles appealed.
Speaker 3: The administrative decision.
Speaker 6: An Administrative Appeals Tribunal's decision made the matter go to the Federal Court to say, no, you're not entitled to Australian citizenship because she wasn't actually the daughter of the Australian at the exact moment she was born and then abandoned mine.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine that? Imagine?
Speaker 4: Actually, she looks fifteen.
Speaker 6: She's fantastic. It's not like she's a she's going to be a burden the country. She's here, she's happy, she's great. But he won't let her be a citizen because she was abandoned by her mother. Basically, and the Australian woman could while she was still in the world.
Speaker 2: Heck, you know, so you know we let all these people out of immigration detention, didn't have any legislation ready to go to redetain them. You send down Erection ninety nine. That means all of these people who ought to be deported foreign criminals don't get deported and you blame.
Speaker 1: That on the AAT and the AAT. That's something good.
Speaker 2: This woman observes to be an Australian citizen and all these other things that you've just totally ignored. First order of business in my office today because I'm mister Giles and pretending to me anyway, We've got to stop this girl becoming an Australian citizen. Seriously, mate, you are a dead set w anchor. Anyway, let's move on to the Cans. Come on, Liz, you know put.
Speaker 3: W Have you ever been on a W boat? I have to make port they throw over the w anchor.
Speaker 1: To the Cans.
Speaker 4: They actually had a campaign in South Australia January road Safety I've never.
Speaker 2: Safety and it said, you know, put your seat belt on, don't be at W and then there was a picture of an A isn't that stre.
Speaker 6: It's also a camp forward by the NT News where they were trying to cracked out on the fishows and they ran it every single day and the banner was I float and I vote, I like it.
Speaker 2: I like it. Let's go to the Cans post where extraordinary story Tomorrow Council strips comics from library.
Speaker 1: Kids books banned. I'm not sure that you'd actually.
Speaker 2: Call them kids books when we get into it, A series of comic books depicting children as young as ten in graphic and non consensual sex will be pulled from the shelves of Can's libraries. Can's Regional Council's library catalog showed half a dozen books by Ken Akamatsu, a Japanese manga artist and politician, listed as young adult fiction that contained highly confronting images of nudity and violent sex involving childlike characters. One character is described as ten years old. What was the book doing in the library in the first place?
Speaker 3: How is a politician? What's his platform?
Speaker 1: Extraordinary?
Speaker 5: Is he a politician?
Speaker 1: In Japan?
Speaker 4: Books make get into our jolly libraries. Hats off to Paul Ford Ice again another great story of why when you see this stuff right into your council. One man got these books out of all those libraries, and thank God for that. I'm sick of these sickos trying to make our kids sick.
Speaker 5: Basically to the Canberra.
Speaker 4: Times, Now School's one hundred thousand dollars robot dog spend criticize Brenda Bella Christian College has been criticized for appearing to spend more than one hundred thousand dollars on a robotic.
Speaker 5: Dog as it faces both.
Speaker 4: A refinancing deal falling through and potentially being cut off from federal government funding. I want to know who found the dog and was like, hang on a minute, you guys are crying poor, and yeah, one hundred K for.
Speaker 1: A robot dog on the first place.
Speaker 3: Then they had to hire a robotic dog catcher to go and get it.
Speaker 2: Okay, that it's not true, and then you'll need a robotic dog walker to go along with it.
Speaker 1: You know, you can go go and get some muck from the pound. You don't need a robotic dog. I've never heard of it.
Speaker 4: You do if you're collaborating with the world's leading autonomous robotics organization.
Speaker 1: Apparently, thank you very much. Break you remember that portrait of King Charles with all the red on it. It's had an upgrade. Now I don't know about you, apparently.
Speaker 2: I learned today there's a new Wallace and Grommet film coming. I'm so excited it's coming at Christmas time.
Speaker 1: But I don't know about you. I love Wallace and fancy, jeez, we'll go somewhere where there's cheese.
Speaker 2: I don't know that you'll find any cheese at the Philip Mold Gallery in London though, But that didn't stop a bunch of protesters, greeny, animal rights, the usual types going along to deface the King's new portrait.
Speaker 1: Take a look now.
Speaker 2: It's something about their protesting against iris p c A certified farms because they don't have proper protocols on them.
Speaker 1: Or some nonsense.
Speaker 2: I got to say, though, if you look at the original version of the King Charles portrait, I reckon that was actually an improvement to be I reckon it looks better now with Wallace.
Speaker 3: So why they cross the Charles about the I think the Royal I think.
Speaker 6: Because the Royal Society for the Protection against Crillity Animals. It's literally the Royals were running it.
Speaker 1: Probably Charles as.
Speaker 3: They go marsh societies.
Speaker 5: But what do that.
Speaker 6: I don't understand what they're thinking or are they cross because like he only talks to plants and not animals.
Speaker 4: They're like, they're like the climate protests is they just go after famous stuff. So Mono he never had a thing to do with then. But They're like, hey, this is famous and it's a big thing at the moment, and there's lots of people in this gallery.
Speaker 5: So I'm going to deface that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You know what I think about this climate change racket. It's all about the money. Okay, Okay, here's.
Speaker 6: The show stopper, literally a barbecue stopper. Champ banned from hot dog comp Joey comp I said. Joey Chestnut has been banned from twenty twenty four Nathan's hot dog eating contest over partnership with a vegan wiener company. How he's been so, he's been banned from the Proper hot Dog competition, which which has which has been sponsored by Nathan's famous international hot dog eating continent.
Speaker 5: He won it for sixteen years.
Speaker 6: He's won it for sixteen years in a row, and now he's been banned from it because he's now sponsoring a rival companies that is not Nathan's.
Speaker 1: And you know what, I'm the indiction.
Speaker 3: I Oh, no, I've been banned from the.
Speaker 6: Coca Cola competition because suddenly I'm an ambassador for PEPSI. Well, you know what, if I wanted to see a vegan wiener, I go to an extinction, rebellion context, right, Joe.
Speaker 1: Anyway, that's it for us tonight. That makes the rein of Petty Show