Speaker 1: Hello, and we're going at a podca.
Speaker 2: Hello. You've had some gremlins in the system.
Speaker 3: Today, Yeah, we have.
Speaker 2: At one point the lights turned off in here, and another point all the screens turned off.
Speaker 4: Someone sabotaging us.
Speaker 1: Actually, producer Brady, can you come in? He looks really confused.
Speaker 2: He is very confused.
Speaker 4: I think there's sabotage.
Speaker 2: Strange going on. Yeah, maybe someone.
Speaker 1: I've had my computers.
Speaker 5: We were live just a little peak behind the curtains, were live doing about to do an interview when all the computers turned off and we.
Speaker 2: Just kept talking the best because we ain't well Brady, good show today, Thank you.
Speaker 6: Do We should we be doing this now?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Show just finished. Now is the time to pump it out quick.
Speaker 5: Last week we're busy. It is the last week before we go on holidays, and we're busy. We've all got things to do.
Speaker 1: Girl going to Greece.
Speaker 2: Last to appointments.
Speaker 4: Absolutely same.
Speaker 1: You were solid? Was it last twenty minutes? I thought you came into wheels?
Speaker 2: Are I fall off in the last.
Speaker 6: You know that, Lauren? She just did it then, can do the bee witch nose twist very well. The rest of it doesn't move, but the moves very much, Samantha, because.
Speaker 2: I don't like my face. I don't like touching my nose. It's very unhygiene. When I get.
Speaker 6: Clinty, can you do it as well?
Speaker 2: Oh no, you look like a little possum.
Speaker 6: Look, Laura doesn't look it's so look it's perfect.
Speaker 4: This question, no question, good question. Actually I've got a question before you do. I was just speaking about sabotage. Would sabotage us?
Speaker 1: I can't think the top of.
Speaker 2: The tree as many people.
Speaker 1: I can't think of anyone.
Speaker 2: I think they're all on holidays. So that's not that.
Speaker 6: There may be an explanation for it. They are doing works in our very trusty building here that we love very much to on a separate tenant who are getting some electrical work done, and they may have tripped something in the power room that they Okay, well we haven't seen them, but we don't imagine so.
Speaker 4: But yeah, no explanation.
Speaker 1: It wasn't a knife found throughout computer hard drive or anything like that.
Speaker 2: No gotcha question, Just double check that's no.
Speaker 1: It's coming up. No all, good question.
Speaker 2: Your turn for a questions.
Speaker 1: Went to a barber yesterday, New barber to a.
Speaker 4: Barbie, I'm going today.
Speaker 1: Side question, do they have the barbecue Bunnings during the week or was it just a week.
Speaker 4: Now during the week sometimes depends on the day and the popularity of the Bunnings.
Speaker 2: Anyway, back to the barber.
Speaker 1: Back to the barber, I was looking a rapid fire answer, just looking for like more convenience, like my guys, normally it's been killed or I just wanted someone downstairs.
Speaker 5: Yeah, headge saloons, especially for men. You want short you don't want to driving for us.
Speaker 1: So went on to Google. Do you guys check reviews all the time?
Speaker 5: You gotta be careful though, because reviews aren't always an honest opinion. I do with hotels, Yeah, but I was looking at hotels and this hotel I wanted to say it had some like zero star, like the average down to people one star. And then I went and looked and they were like, we tried to book in and we couldn't. You're fully booked on the dates.
Speaker 4: We wants a zero stars popular.
Speaker 5: Yes, And one was like I wanted to go and use the beach club and I couldn't because I.
Speaker 4: Was staying there.
Speaker 5: Because I wasn't staying there, So they weren't the staff weren't very nice that they tried to make me.
Speaker 4: You're not saying I'm the same.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I'll look at a restaurant review and I'll be like, one star, they were out of crap, and it's settle down.
Speaker 6: I also love when a place has terrible reviews and it's like one star, one star, half star, half start, and then they have one that's five stars. It's clearly been posted by best service, best food, best quality.
Speaker 2: Review.
Speaker 5: Yeah response, and when they give it to the people's bad reviews and they're like, hello, I've just looked up your name and it turns out there was no reservation that name for the whole of.
Speaker 1: The I don't like is when they're like, hey, thanks you feedback will take them on board. It's well a little bit patronizing. Have you been? Yeah? I did?
Speaker 4: This is barber was like four point nine, not Hammer's chat.
Speaker 2: Four point No, father was four point.
Speaker 1: There was another barber I found they had four stars, and I was Lauren was here when I rang him, and.
Speaker 2: He said you needed five days.
Speaker 5: If you're come on, like, we might need to put the whole music on stand by back in a moment and we're.
Speaker 1: Back, Sorr. It's had to take a quick call, and we are an important call. We are, honey, we're back back, Honey, we're.
Speaker 4: Bare limited time only.
Speaker 1: What's on the carts today?
Speaker 4: Well, I've just brought forward my haircut.
Speaker 1: Do you get a channel? No? I go to.
Speaker 4: The barber's son in Hawthorne, shout out, good little arcade type setterup.
Speaker 1: God, I love the name, like I go to Brother's wolf Killed.
Speaker 2: They've got funny names, don't they.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, the barbers.
Speaker 5: Paul goes to is just called the barber. I think it's just the barber website to get it's got the swirly No, I wouldn't have websites old school. Yeah, it's got photos on the walls of the people that have been there and things.
Speaker 1: Got yesterday. And good length for it. Cutthroat, Oh you ever had one?
Speaker 4: I have, very good.
Speaker 1: Give it a crack claws. It's the best.
Speaker 4: Especially is it a face shaped growth for a while?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's like I've got good.
Speaker 4: It's very itchy, isn't it is?
Speaker 1: Did she? No? Not yet? You told me to grow it during Hide and Seek.
Speaker 4: I'd love to see you not a real full beard?
Speaker 1: Do you reckon.
Speaker 4: I look like travel Curly go Curly, wouldn't it?
Speaker 2: Probably Jason Hawkins and Kelsey don't go in the same sentence.
Speaker 1: Kelsey's brother, I'm going a man crush on his brother.
Speaker 4: Is he funny? Which runs funny?
Speaker 1: He is the brother?
Speaker 2: Yeah, both funny.
Speaker 1: I think the brother is the one that wore like the colored overalls at the Super Bowl and everything like that. He's a player. Well, I just retired.
Speaker 4: A lot of chicks had the yick with Travis. Nah.
Speaker 5: We did momentarily when he won the super Bowl and he got up.
Speaker 2: But now we love him.
Speaker 4: We don't, Okay, we.
Speaker 1: Definitely saying because with him, I've gone down there rabbit hole on their podcasts and his brother was saying, yesterday, I guess I know where my bread is buttered now, and it is now with fourteen year old girls. He goes, you know, we used to go out. It used to be like old bloke like footy fans that love the podcast and everything goes. We've got all the Swifties listening to us. Now he goes, I can't leave the house with like Tina. He's got kids and he's like, that's where my bread and butter is now mm hmm, like.
Speaker 4: You with the over fifties, I mean they're hot for it, aren't they sort of also forties as well.
Speaker 1: Did you see naked news? Do you remember naked?
Speaker 4: I do remember naked naked naked news?
Speaker 2: Odd? Yeah, I don't know why it was everything.
Speaker 4: Where it was? It a thing in the order areas like I know YouTube.
Speaker 5: Like I didn't watch it. I know I know about it though. People like other people naked, some people naked news. I like seeing some people naked, so they.
Speaker 1: Would take their clothes off during the news.
Speaker 4: Oh, one item at a time. Do you want to do that tomorrow?
Speaker 5: No, we saw you in your speedo's the other day and that was enough for me. Guys, I've done it again.
Speaker 1: Oops.
Speaker 5: I what I've done is I've left my run too late for my holiday.
Speaker 4: Oh no, what are you waiting on? What delivery?
Speaker 2: Well, you know it's annoying. I bought some things on Netaporter.
Speaker 5: Nedporter is like an online for e fashion retail hub, but it's sort of all based out of Hong Kong, I thought, and normally things arriving like two or three days, So then I put all the things in my basket. But for some reason, it and all the things I wanted are being sent from Rome.
Speaker 2: Which is annoying.
Speaker 4: You're going to.
Speaker 5: Because now they send it from Rome to Hong Kong and then the Hong Kong netaporter sent it to me and I'm also so that's annoying cause it's not going to arrive in time.
Speaker 1: A castle pick up park in the bay when you get there in Rome.
Speaker 2: In Hong Kong. But now it's coming from Rome. I'm going to Rome issue the hotel, so.
Speaker 4: There's some issues in the black seat at the moment and the shipping channels. So basically it's not coming on a ship.
Speaker 2: It'd be on a plane. You in three days. That's how many days were taking a ship from Rome to Hong Kong.
Speaker 4: It's no that Pano Fair Fair Prince takes half a day.
Speaker 2: On a plane.
Speaker 5: It's not coming on a ship. Three dresses and then you think they put on a ship. Possibly anyway, I'll be in here in the middle of August Melbourne winter looking very cute in my summer dresses. And then what's annoying is that I'm going to be away, so I'm probably going to miss the return date today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, that's what. That's the issue I'm about to bring up, Clint. I think we've missed the return date for our outfits? Have we?
Speaker 2: What are these outfits you've bought?
Speaker 4: We might need to see the tailor?
Speaker 1: What are these the tail I didn't even think of that.
Speaker 2: You two have been talking about these outfits and I yet to say them to be secret?
Speaker 1: Can I?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: So why are you returning them?
Speaker 1: Because they just don't it? Minds a bit big on me.
Speaker 2: Did I get one?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: One can there?
Speaker 1: We weren't sure if you'd like it. It's not too late to get a one?
Speaker 2: Well when can? Why can't I see it?
Speaker 1: Should we wear them in on Friday? Yeah? I think should wear them to lunch on Thursday.
Speaker 2: Clint's not coming.
Speaker 4: I'll come in and say, hell I will. You won't sparkling?
Speaker 2: What now? I can't settle in for a long lunch on Thursday?
Speaker 1: What do you mean? And what's your care for you? What's it to you?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: I want something you want to sub in.
Speaker 1: I'm coming from a condition that i'd like you.
Speaker 2: I'll have I shall have lunch.
Speaker 4: I'm just scared of the toilet. But Jesus coming, It's.
Speaker 2: A how organized like you know why? Because today I've got to work till u not channel week, I've got to work till seven thirty tonight.
Speaker 3: You're going to work till seven thirty. Yes, you didn't produce these areas?
Speaker 5: Yes, and then I will get back online for all that extensive prep all.
Speaker 2: No, and then I got to go to the same region.
Speaker 1: That's on you. You're not going to enjoy it. I don't know where you're going.
Speaker 3: Why are you bailing on lunch?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, no, no no, I'm definitely coming to lunch.
Speaker 5: What would be I'm just saying Thursday afternoon is probably when I'm going to have an extensive list of things i need to do because I go over season Friday.
Speaker 3: Oh, You're not gonna be able to do them because we're going to be at lunch.
Speaker 2: Give it after lunch.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying you'll need to leave lunch.
Speaker 5: It depends how many things I can how early I can get out of here today and tomorrow.
Speaker 1: So if we get you out early to.
Speaker 5: That today and tomorrow, we'll have more time to get prepped, which means I'll have more.
Speaker 2: Time with you.
Speaker 1: So then there's no curf you on Thursday.
Speaker 2: If I get it all done today, let's get guys, let's.
Speaker 1: Get it there. We'll get around.
Speaker 4: What time do you we'll finish up on Thursday.
Speaker 3: Well, the show storrs on Friday at six, so hopefully we'll be back by then.
Speaker 1: Last time we went, remember I had to ring and say pushed the news by song.
Speaker 5: That was because we've just been five Yeah, it wasn't going to make I don't think this knees up is going to be that one.
Speaker 3: I speak for yourself.
Speaker 5: Wake up the travel last Thursday.
Speaker 3: Well, we've got we've got an office couch that we can utilize this time.
Speaker 1: You can have eight people spooning on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know the other thing.
Speaker 1: I think it's be nice to roll into the afternoon.
Speaker 2: Actually I might save this for a personal tomorrow.
Speaker 3: I'm rolling into I think.
Speaker 2: I'm going to have to put some rules in my house this week. What do you have to bring some rules? I'm gonna have to implement some rules on Paul.
Speaker 1: On the after party yours.
Speaker 3: Or the pre party like the last.
Speaker 5: Got on the source in the nightclub before we midday to my house.
Speaker 2: Elie.
Speaker 5: I've got a minute from nightclub about the size of this studio.
Speaker 2: But that's all you need when there's only eight of you party, Come and look after the doggie.
Speaker 5: Showing Allie the downstairs of my house worries me. She willens randomstairs.
Speaker 1: He'll be there.
Speaker 2: He loves a party.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Actually, put on my personals house rules please.
Speaker 5: I think Paul and I need some discussion about some house rules this week, going into a very busy Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'll come over for a rules in the house. Actually, it's so much come over for coffee. Okay, I can come over for a coffee. Are you trying to find the video of like before we went to lunch last time? Jone, I'll find it.
Speaker 5: Hey, none doos. Did you guys have team lunches at your old job and were they wild?
Speaker 2: No, we have.
Speaker 4: We'd have the occasional team lunch with half half the team president.
Speaker 1: There wasn't a big team spirit in that team. I would say on the record, Okay, it's a bit bit depressed.
Speaker 2: This was This was This was before we went to lunch at my house before.
Speaker 3: Is there a time stamp on this? Tarantina?
Speaker 2: This is this is two o'clock before we went to a three o'clock late lunch.
Speaker 3: Our lunch was supposed to be twelve and we pushed it back by two areas.
Speaker 2: That's there's a video of our old boss.
Speaker 4: This was before we.
Speaker 2: Went to lunch. Clint was.
Speaker 4: This after we've been sacked, but before we went to memory.
Speaker 1: Than ever did huge?
Speaker 2: That was o'clock. Should we have a party at my house before lunch?
Speaker 1: That idea?
Speaker 3: Because you know why, Oh no, no, we Well, so you're saying there's a chance.
Speaker 4: Hey, I just ran into viv Oh can we get vivrow talking about it after that? And she didn't, but I told her she's very excited. But she said that she's going to go learn reiki.
Speaker 2: My lady, Yeah, she's doing it.
Speaker 1: Course great. There's going to be a fucking samdpit on an over reception.
Speaker 2: Desk with a little there it is no, that's where people climb the sand called therapy that like, yeah.
Speaker 1: Look Japanese looks.
Speaker 3: It's to heal you like, it's all about energy.
Speaker 2: The energy. Some people don't feel like little I've got reiki tomorrow, God like it.
Speaker 5: I mean to cancel my if I get out today and tomorrow, I'll cancel my reiki on Thursday.
Speaker 3: Were you going to leave lunch early to go to reiki?
Speaker 4: No, I had.
Speaker 3: Before we booked.
Speaker 5: I've told you this before we booked a Thursday lunch. I said, I've got a ten thirty two eleven thirty. Appointments on lunch can be at twelve, So.
Speaker 4: You're just kidding, but I might just cat.
Speaker 3: I thought it was something essential for your holidays, spiritual healing.
Speaker 2: And then get on the piece.
Speaker 1: Do we want to be sitting until midday?
Speaker 2: Waiting to the restaurant doesn't open until mid day?
Speaker 1: Well, I think we should do pret drinks.
Speaker 2: Then we're going to my house? Are we for cocktails? School far away?
Speaker 5: You guys can help me pack, you can put finger No, no, you are not going to my house anyway. Let's find this up because we've got an interview in two minutes.
Speaker 3: Bye, love your