Speaker 1: There's been a drama on a plane. Guess what airline?
Speaker 2: Nothing beats jet to holiday. And right now you can see that's huge.
Speaker 3: On the top.
Speaker 1: Oh isn't it. My kids have been singing jet to Holiday.
Speaker 4: You can get fifty percent off for four people right now on jet to.
Speaker 3: That's a family for under two hundred pounds.
Speaker 1: Well, dramas aboard a jet toe plane.
Speaker 5: Oh how about story in the English? Nothing beats to jet to holiday.
Speaker 1: Nothing beats her jet to Holiday.
Speaker 4: I think we should just get people to call up and see who does the best impersonation of the.
Speaker 3: Jet to holiday. That's what you're saying, alive.
Speaker 4: Nothing bets to jet to Holiday story holiday, not.
Speaker 5: Just the sting, to the whole story in.
Speaker 1: The Yeah to the UK, take us to the UK, jays A vittyo is circulating.
Speaker 5: You sound like total old bridge our own bush.
Speaker 1: That is the nastiest thing you've ever said to me. Go on Escot off a plane because they got a little bit row day, because they popped their vodka that they got a duty free.
Speaker 5: Nothing beats a jet to Holiday doing that accent.
Speaker 3: They got on the bodies.
Speaker 1: They got on the bodies because it was right delay and then were kicked off the emotion little commotion on board?
Speaker 5: Was there a little commotion?
Speaker 3: Can I just paint a picture? I've been on a jet two plane.
Speaker 5: It's it's it's Is it a bit like what needs to be?
Speaker 3: There's a bit of rough and tumble on the old jet.
Speaker 1: Too, for anybody living under a but.
Speaker 3: In what it feels like? It feels like you're actually flying on a bus. Is it that bad?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's it's nothing, bakes it nothing, you know what holidays?
Speaker 3: You can take a family under two hundred pounds.
Speaker 1: Even the Victorian police posted a video.
Speaker 5: Is like four hundred bucks a kind of.
Speaker 1: Expensive yesterday of a car they commented a car on the way the airport and the Victorian Police posted the video with the jet to holiday music to it?
Speaker 5: Does everyone know this ad? Do you think? I hadn't seen it till yesterday?
Speaker 1: All over socials. I don't know how it starts.
Speaker 5: You know, you're never on the side.
Speaker 1: I got kids. Why is everyone running around the house singing there's nothing like a jet tooo holiday?
Speaker 5: Do they even know that song?
Speaker 3: That is iconic in the UK?
Speaker 5: And you're right, all right there, all right there?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 1: Do you know what trumpies government did yesterday. Have a look at this. They posted. You know, there's a lot of videos online of ice deporting people in the US.
Speaker 2: Nothing right now.
Speaker 1: They posted a video ortation deportation video.
Speaker 5: Not the actual White House two family.
Speaker 4: No, that's not the actual White House account the post of that, that'd be the government.
Speaker 1: There you go, that's trumpy. Nothing to surprise you with him, is there?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: But they're not. They can't be real people.
Speaker 1: They're support it being supported.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, they're covering the faces of the.
Speaker 1: Christ agents and not. It's pretty full on, isn't it.
Speaker 3: I thought that was a meme.
Speaker 5: That must be a meme.
Speaker 1: That's not a meme was put out by the White House.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, it's from the White House account.
Speaker 3: What a shocking person.
Speaker 5: Nothing beats ject.
Speaker 3: We discover it more fun.
Speaker 1: Than that, okay. Thirteen twenty fourteen, we want to talk holiday disaster. What's the worst thing that's happened to you on a holiday? Thirteen twenty four ten is our number.
Speaker 4: Holidays Holiday disasters brief from Broadford.
Speaker 2: What happened to you?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 7: Good morning. This is actually something that happened to my younger sister A couple of quite a few years ago. We were on holiday in Bali home from dinner one night and that she we walked past this little family that was just chilling on the side of there, and three of the kids just opened up and just sat on her like we were doing anything. We were just yeah, like walking home and the parents were just kind of like.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and the kids specially.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Nothing get to you holiday.
Speaker 1: Was it a Australian family or local family?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, local.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: When I went to Bali, I was that person that put my.
Speaker 4: Put my key card, bank card in it automatic telemission machine took the money. The guy started talking to me because the card comes out last, the cash comes out first, so they distract you. It's like a thing, right, And then do you take your cash? Because normally cash comes out last, you take your cash. This guy's talking to me distracted me. I was like, it's weird. I walked off and then it goes do you want another transaction? He said yes, cleared my bank account out. That happened there all day and then one hour later I went out to and to a bar and I got my passport stolen.
Speaker 1: That sucks.
Speaker 2: Nothing jet to you holiday one day.
Speaker 5: They did some emergency passports.
Speaker 1: Did you go to the embassy?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know. Yeah, one of those things.
Speaker 4: Remember they ran they let you back into Australia because they're like they don't care when you're leaving the country.
Speaker 5: They're like see you, yeah, coming in.
Speaker 1: They ran a reality show on the Australian Embassy in Bali for a while.
Speaker 5: It's like banged up Abroad, Yes, pretty much.
Speaker 3: Kinds of people coming off their bikes.
Speaker 4: And losing their passport, credit cards stole it.
Speaker 1: I fell for pan behind the glass at the embassy. I was like, oh geez, you're really dealing with the best.
Speaker 4: That same trip, Michael Whipfley from Nova Breakfast in Sydney was also in Balian. I like to call him and say, I have no money and no getting hurt. Yeah, you need to come and get us.
Speaker 1: It wasn't he wasn't he in Raubbica.
Speaker 5: We also did that.
Speaker 3: We tried to sag of Chappelle.
Speaker 5: Yeah, could you really just work in? Yeah, you had to fill out a form saying why you were there.
Speaker 1: And then it's it up to her whether she would.
Speaker 4: So they said to bring gifts, So we bought gifts and We filled out the form and it said reason for visiting and we said strains offering assistance. And then when we were there in the holding room, all the new prisoners came in for processing and I was like, you got mixed in.
Speaker 5: We don't want to get caught up.
Speaker 1: In this.
Speaker 2: Holiday and we took off.
Speaker 5: They're all in like shackles in the same.
Speaker 1: Imagine. You're just getting ushered in with the mum.
Speaker 5: I'm in Carabican. Did you drop the gift of I think we left.
Speaker 3: I wonder if she got it. Was it pepsi or something?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, There was a lady there a slab of pepsi, and I said, oh, who are you visiting? She or my husband got in trouble and he's in here and he likes Dik coke.
Speaker 5: So she had a slab of Dike cloke.
Speaker 4: You can take, you can drop gifts it like full. She had fresh fruit and veg and a slab of Dike coke. And I was like, oh, he'd be he'd be running like a convenience store. And there with that slab of DCX.
Speaker 1: An old radio station, I worked out we were going to do Pimp Chappelle.
Speaker 3: Pimp chappellees sell.
Speaker 1: I'm just going to send them some nice furniture and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: Fantastic furniture.
Speaker 3: Just pop over to Freedomman.
Speaker 4: No, you'd get beautiful furniture and get some nice stuff there. I can't remember what we took. We took like nice things.
Speaker 5: I think we booked John.
Speaker 1: I'm thirteen. John. Hello, John.
Speaker 4: You didn't end up in Carabracan on your holiday, did you. No.
Speaker 6: I was in the service paradise of my family, and we get up in the morning, my dad and I and we'd have a coffee out of the balcony, and the opposing hotel across from us there was a ether did the same thing. The only difference between him and we were dressed.
Speaker 3: He was naked.
Speaker 2: Nothing beats it jet to you holiday a.
Speaker 1: Lot of John, Yeah, what do you? How do you look?
Speaker 6: I mean he was letting the wind. You just take it. You know, it didn't matter what time to day. It was just letting the wind take.
Speaker 5: It because it's yours.
Speaker 1: Notice you're staying in the Gold Coast and all those apartments look into each other. Yeah, you sit there, Apartment City, what do you do?
Speaker 5: You sit there not looking into people's bed room.
Speaker 4: That's what you dirty old crape. You sit on your balcony at night with your binoculars and you have a scotch and you watch what everyone's doing.
Speaker 1: Well, sometimes the airbnbs have telescopes.
Speaker 4: You know, if I saw you on a balcony with a telescope and a bundying coke in the other hand, straight straight to prison. L wake up feeling good following them on the socials