Speaker 1: Good morning, Melbourne Way, Jason Lauren start your morning the right away.
Speaker 2: This is Jason Lauren on No you're one hundred.
Speaker 3: Well, good morning everybody, and happy for.
Speaker 4: Morning.
Speaker 3: We're at work, But yes it is.
Speaker 4: I'm very confused. I almost, very nearly didn't get up and come to work today because I thought it was Saturday.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure what that is, but I do know tomorrow's the weekend.
Speaker 2: It was Sunday. I'm muddled.
Speaker 4: I'm really muddled. Remember last year driving here, I thought it was Monday.
Speaker 3: Intact day was on a Tuesday last year, so it was like, you know, they fall throughout like Today's fine, guys.
Speaker 4: Today, I'm going to work today.
Speaker 3: The only people that are awake are us.
Speaker 2: Three, okay, so we can say and do what we want. Yes, within reasons.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think anyone's going to work today. Think everyone's taken a long weekend.
Speaker 3: You know what, even though we only had one day off, it feels like so much has happened. What's happened the footing on Wednesday nights, three games Wednesday wed night and then yesterday, I'll tell you what the dawn service was.
Speaker 4: Would have been.
Speaker 3: It was my first year taking two of my boys. Actually, Felix has come with me for the last three years, but I took my eight year old this time around.
Speaker 4: It's so nice seeing so many kids go to the door. It was just a big one at the shrine, but there's lots of local ones all over town. At the RSLs.
Speaker 3: We went to the rs OR sub branch at Hampton there.
Speaker 2: We're both boys into it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they were actually, I mean the guest speaker this year was fantastic, like like really really well spoken. So yeah, they were into it. They lasted pretty much all of it and we nailed it. Like we got there, walked in and then boom.
Speaker 4: It started, it started.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, those services looked amazing all over the world.
Speaker 2: Yesterday there was a lot of people.
Speaker 3: On the roads at five o'clock in the morning on the way to dawn services. Yeah, which is awesome. And then and then I hit up the old Elston Wick RSL.
Speaker 4: Oh you did yesterday?
Speaker 3: I just played tour my little tradition. A dabbled, dabbled.
Speaker 4: Was that such a KG answer?
Speaker 2: I'd say it was more than a dabble? How much you too through?
Speaker 4: Will we up or down?
Speaker 3: At the end? You know it was all about the RSL yesterday.
Speaker 2: You win some, you lose some.
Speaker 3: I think it's you lose more goes.
Speaker 4: Yes, scamble responsible, but a huge turnout. Only legal one day.
Speaker 2: Year, Yes it is.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's so cool. Yeah, that's what's really cool. I'll tell you what a lot of pressure if you're the person in the ring, stop it. I don't think they call them tosses. I think it's flippers, slipper.
Speaker 2: There's a poor girl who did a live cross into the morning news. Yes today she had to go live. Oh no, they all did the big counter the three, one and twice in a row that she points didn't even land on the mat.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, that's what happened yesterday. He kept getting on and then the coins didn't land flat because they're quite strict on it, and the crowd turned on. They didn't land flat, like they've got to be completely flat points.
Speaker 4: Into yeah yeah, yeah, don't want to get a rider, and everyone was turning like rider, not a rider.
Speaker 2: Sometimes the coin pushes the other way and it.
Speaker 3: Works for have you guys gone to time Zone to play that game Tipping point? Yeah, game, well, like it's based on the sort of machines at times. They've got machines, Todd, there's not.
Speaker 4: There is that hot English guy that hosts the UK one there he.
Speaker 3: Pulls the Saturday shift at times.
Speaker 4: Yeah, to answer your question, I haven't been to time Zone for a long time.
Speaker 3: Right, okay, but I think we.
Speaker 4: Should pack the bun. We must go.
Speaker 3: We're getting quite an itinerary.
Speaker 4: Sorry, we're not doing this show today. We're off the times.
Speaker 3: Can we please talk about this draw?
Speaker 2: It's a drawn.
Speaker 4: Twenty nine years after the very first one finished the exact same way.
Speaker 3: I was there.
Speaker 4: I was there. It was like the oxygen got sucked out of the stadium.
Speaker 3: As a new AFL fan, an almighty fan, I my say, I'm loving this game. I'm right into it. I watched it with my boys yesterday. Felix and I were like on the edge of our seats and then when it was a draw, it was just like wow.
Speaker 4: It was one of the great games.
Speaker 3: Though great games. I think the Pies didn't realize that the first three minutes of the match had actually started.
Speaker 4: The Dogs went out out of the hard, didn't there.
Speaker 2: I think it's good for football. Shut up, neither Collingwood. It's good for footing celebrate.
Speaker 4: I was real grinch, like I was happy as a clam. I couldn't decide who I.
Speaker 3: Was, Like, whoa ropable? Why can't we just get play an extra five minutes?
Speaker 4: What a waste because we had a draw.
Speaker 2: But it's been what he's been for the moment of football, so for so many years. The song don't Medal? I love by the debate.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten. Should we be adding extra time? Or are you happy with the draw? Clinton and I got into a massive fright in the lift this morning on the way and he's like, it's tradition.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, what do you want penalty shootout?
Speaker 3: I came back with golden, Golden Vanetta's tradition. A draw at the foot is not tradition.
Speaker 2: No, you were saying they should scrap the Vanetta, and I got into you. That's where we had our phone.
Speaker 4: Where do they serve them with the foot?
Speaker 2: If only they did? Then, if only they did, we were saying, that's your tradition.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I mean. Chocolate bavarias analogy. Sorry, yeah, stretch, I've told you they made the mini v inetters now.
Speaker 4: Yeah that I haven't seen that. I believe it when I say it.
Speaker 3: We must go.
Speaker 4: After colds and we.
Speaker 3: Are talking the foot air. It's a drawer. It's a drawn in twenty nine years after the very first one, finished the exact same way.
Speaker 4: I didn't hate it.
Speaker 2: I was there. I loved it.
Speaker 4: It's real grinch stuff to like the draw, isn't it. I was there and it was one of the most exciting games. I was so into it. I started off barracking for Collingwood because Mason Copp plays for Collingwood. Love Mason, yes, but it was with all the people I was with for barracking for Essendon, So then I was like, really barracking for Essendon. And then when it was a draw, I saw this.
Speaker 3: Silly, little small mast.
Speaker 2: So tell us about what the reaction was the fans.
Speaker 4: Around here is such a funny thing because the it feels like the oxygen just gets sucked out a stadium. Everyone's like, especially because it was such a like adrenaline.
Speaker 2: Field gasbating match.
Speaker 3: Did you say you said? Yeah? Girl? What was his reaction? A chance to change it? Girl?
Speaker 4: Everyone was just a bit like. And then we all decided there needs to be a song that gets played because it's just dead hair like no one knows what to say.
Speaker 2: A neutral song, Yeah, like a draw, like a banger.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it could be a banger, like a pop song. I like it like a draw song. Maybe this could be shak it.
Speaker 2: That's a good one. What else you got?
Speaker 4: Everyone's a winna baber.
Speaker 3: I remember who?
Speaker 2: They're all good. You should really put that to Andrew Dillon, the new CEO.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I will, I will. I need to come up with the right song. Maybe they should write a song.
Speaker 2: I'm just like to be and to be honest. We've got a few footballers coming up today. We've got Petrarka and Patty Jane last. But I feel as though it's one of the last bastions of tradition in footy, Like you know that whole debate about the night Grand Final should be played at night? Should we be day? Just play the day? Should there be a draw? Should there be extra It's a draw. It's been a draw for one hundred and fifty years. Don't mess with it.
Speaker 4: What's wrong with the draw?
Speaker 3: It just falls flat. Let's go to Jordan on thirteen twenty four to ten morning.
Speaker 5: Jordan, finding guys.
Speaker 3: There you go, Yeah, we're good. You watched You watched the game yesterday?
Speaker 5: No, I actually didn't watch it, but one stands there it should be extra time aded.
Speaker 4: Oh, but I get it. For a grand final there has to be a winner in a grand final. That was finals as well, absolutely ridiculous.
Speaker 3: The year that you happy to change that tradition, but not a club because you have.
Speaker 4: To whe the draw doesn't really you could.
Speaker 2: You two points? Well you didn't have to listen and and Colin had got their two points. They walked away with something.
Speaker 3: Yes, remember the past. Like you have to have an absolute shocker grand final to change tradition, and you're happy to do it, then why not change a club match? It was just so deflating. Yesterday it was so into it.
Speaker 4: I kind of liked it. It was Anzac Day. They run through the banner together, they started together, they finished together.
Speaker 3: What was incredible Wednesday night watching the pregame a tradition.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was amazing. The AFL do the whole Anzac Day service so well, yesterday was was was unbelievable. There were many people on Wednesday night, but yesterday the MCG was and you could hear a pin drop in there. It was so amazing. They do it so well.
Speaker 3: And then the.
Speaker 4: Flyover of the rule Lett's scared the life out of half of them.
Speaker 2: Did you see what happened?
Speaker 4: You got a fright?
Speaker 2: Well, they were singing the anthem and then they.
Speaker 4: Just himself literally his teammate goes, it was loud. The rulette's got They're amazing.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 4: It looked cool, It looked cool, but it was like, well, actually it depended where you sat because some people like they couldn't see it. They were like, what was that? It was amazing, We're.
Speaker 3: Watching on the telly and just they went to the aerial shot of the mcg and the rain it cleared and the jets flew over, and it was just like, yeah, damn, this city looks good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it looked great. Yeah, it was awesome.
Speaker 3: Let me on thirteen twenty four ten. You're up for a bit of extra time in the footy, aren't you? Definitely notby Oh no, no no.
Speaker 6: I absolutely watched it right at the end, and I was actually really really happy, and I actually thought it was quite fitting on the day through that there was no ansom, no.
Speaker 4: Song in the end.
Speaker 6: Yeah song, you know what I mean, Because they saw that silence before the game.
Speaker 3: And there was bloody silence afterwards as well.
Speaker 4: I think we should have a draw song, Libby.
Speaker 2: Maybe you should merge the two songs A mash I see the bomb as good.
Speaker 4: We could get Dj Scutner onto that.
Speaker 3: Remix Scutner remix please on two.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Libby says yes to the drawn, the draw on them. But having watched every second of that game, I was there. I felt like I was rooting for both teams. Neither team deserved to lose yesterday. They both played very very well.
Speaker 2: Are you maybe you anti it because you had one of the teams in your multi? No, you did, didn't you know?
Speaker 3: I know you're thinking with your Wallace. Hey, I chest caught up with Dj Scudder. He has remixed the new song to play. But we have another draw on en Zac Day. Tell me what you think?
Speaker 4: Confused already?
Speaker 3: Otherwise we could go the other options. Don't mind.
Speaker 2: It makes me, don't mind.
Speaker 4: It only works for that one game though. We need a draw song. We need to draw.
Speaker 2: We should because no, yeah, see they need to something.
Speaker 4: You need to go to something, something, anything, play anything, Play to draw.
Speaker 7: Laurence k.
Speaker 3: Wednesday night, as the crowds were hooving off the train station and into the mcg We were there shaking hands and letting people say hey to win ten.
Speaker 4: K, giving away the cash.
Speaker 3: Our pockets are full of money. How this works? Every day, Lauren Clinton myself go out in about for an hour or so across Melbourne, all different spots. All you have to do is come up, shake your hand and say hey. Every hundred person wins.
Speaker 4: One hundred bucks, every thousand wins a thousand bucks.
Speaker 3: And the ten thousandth person that says hey, we'll.
Speaker 4: Win ten k ten thousand dollars in their pocket. How good.
Speaker 3: Wednesday night was a bit of fun. Hello, every hundred handshakes, when's one hundred bucks? Good lucks? Tonight, luck, good luck, good luck. Adam congracts hundred bucks.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Here's she out tonight?
Speaker 8: Hello?
Speaker 3: What you want to I'm really sorry, Jodie, it's supposed to be shaky hand clean, just went in for a hog. Don't be that guy.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not gone.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, we are close. He Hi, Hey, what's your wanna? Lacey Lacy a thousand dollars?
Speaker 4: Listen every morning I do well.
Speaker 3: She's just saying next to you.
Speaker 2: Guys with the money, thank you.
Speaker 3: What's the play of the Grande. Oh the bar, Yeah, don't you know? The dogs drop the peace dropped the pizza. Hello, good luck tonight, thank you, good lucky the dogs, good luck.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, Sorry that Jason just tackled. I loved it.
Speaker 1: Sorry.
Speaker 3: Sorry, one hundred dollars and we're going to get to the footy without the money.
Speaker 4: No bad to settle down. I was like, that was a tackle. The game hasn't started yet.
Speaker 3: There we go, a thousand dollars. What's your name, Tara? Congratulations? Do you even have a job?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 8: How's that?
Speaker 3: Congratulations?
Speaker 2: I'm Taylor Swift Merchandise suspect.
Speaker 3: Well, one thousand dollars, congratulations, Thank you, so much to know about a lot of winners.
Speaker 4: A lot of cash, fly and out the door.
Speaker 3: And you're right, we've got a lot more to go. So today, whereabouts are you able to find us? At eleven am today? Lozzi, we're going to Oakley, Oakley.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're going to be down basically. The main reason we're going to Oakley is because I'm dying to get a trip from Nico's. You mean to Nico's is.
Speaker 3: At the cake shop?
Speaker 2: Oh god, but looking forward to it.
Speaker 4: Nichols does the best cakes. Anyway. We'll just be around that area if you're from Oakley.
Speaker 3: Around area, and then we're going to be outside the cake Ship. Guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you'll see me. You'll see me sitting on a table for one eating cake, drinking coffee. It's such a good spot down there, and we'll be down there from eleven o'clock this morning.
Speaker 2: All right, hugs, so hugs count Yeah, a big hug from that lady.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we cry her off you.
Speaker 2: She thought I presented Sunrise.
Speaker 4: My favorite.
Speaker 3: What you're going to say?
Speaker 2: So now it's weekend today.
Speaker 3: I watched that happen. I watched happen this week wasn't close at all.
Speaker 4: This guy in his Melbourne jersey and scarf walk past and said to his mate, oh my god, it's Clint Bisilezz used to play for the D's back in the day.
Speaker 3: Was this guy walks up to Clinton and shakes his hand, and then Lauren sort of grabs his hand afterwards, and he looks at Lauren like, what are you doing? And then that's when we realized, oh, he wasn't here for the money. He was just a made of Clint's coming up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I went and said hi, Also, there was one guy that came up to He said, hello, this is the handsome guy, and I think he's I think he was the best looking person I've ever seen him.
Speaker 3: Money away, he walked away. All three of us looked at each other, was I would like to know his skin care. We should go home.
Speaker 2: Now we should find it.
Speaker 4: He's Melbourne's most handsome man.
Speaker 2: He was wearing a scarf, a black and white scarf which wasn't a Collingwood scuff. It was a so called footy team. If you're the handsome blake, give us a call.
Speaker 4: He's so handsome, he was so dreaming. I left the handshake for two I just kept shaking it. And this guy came over and said, he went, I think you went to shake his hand. And this man was being cheeky and said, now I'm going to shake the good looking person's hand. And I was like, that's me. And then he even shook that guy's hand.
Speaker 3: He was handsome, all right. So Oakley today eleven o'clock and.
Speaker 4: If you're a handsome man, feel free to come again today.
Speaker 3: Eleven o'clock today, come and say us, say hey, and you can win ten k. Welcome to you, Friday. Yeah, Friday. It feels like a Monday, but we will take it.
Speaker 4: I don't know what I don't know what I'm doing. I woke up, I thought it was Sunday. Then I drove here and I thought it was Monday.
Speaker 3: Hey, Patty Dangerfield and Christoph Petruca coming up this morning after seven o'clock. Big weekend for the Cats.
Speaker 2: Actually, hang on, she's whipped out the full strength coke. I was mum, hung are you hung dog? Millionaire's millionaire on the.
Speaker 3: Full strength coke?
Speaker 4: Col You're a dog?
Speaker 3: Were you out last night? Was mummy out on a week nine?
Speaker 4: Well, it felt like a weekend? Tricked me?
Speaker 3: Where was mum?
Speaker 4: Lucky?
Speaker 2: I'm here, Melbourne's lucky, you're here?
Speaker 3: Where was Muma last night?
Speaker 4: In my bed? At some point i'd been to the football You know where I went? I went to the London for lunch. Oh not swing a cat in there? Yeah right, yeah, I went to London for lunch with a bit of a crew, and then we walked to the mcg and then Bill at the London must be printing cash by the way, you got on your bill?
Speaker 3: Was he there?
Speaker 2: I love Bill?
Speaker 3: Yeah, bild the public and that runs to London knows how to.
Speaker 2: Do it to d m c G.
Speaker 4: A big afternoon watching.
Speaker 3: The draw and then she's dragging out this answer is she and.
Speaker 4: Then went to the bot caught up with Billie Brownless was there?
Speaker 2: What time was that?
Speaker 3: Was the sun still up?
Speaker 4: No? His son wasn't up, so definitely wasn't but no, no, no, see.
Speaker 3: I bought the entourage this morning. Oh yes, my son Felix is in the house.
Speaker 4: That Actually I was in a bad mood coming in this morning and it really gave me a bounce muster.
Speaker 3: My ten year old here because guess what it's a day off.
Speaker 2: Yes, curriculum day. Is that what they're saying, some teacher.
Speaker 3: Day or something? Teach a four day weekend, that's what it is. Serious. So he just went into the nov kitchen because I said, oh look, if there's sugar free solos, you can grab one.
Speaker 4: He didn't grab one of those combs.
Speaker 3: Almost got because.
Speaker 2: What a hard solo.
Speaker 4: No no, oh no, I don't think they're allowed to do that anymore.
Speaker 3: That didn't you try and give him an alcohol can butcher one day.
Speaker 4: It was a Seltzer, but it looked like a cacher easy mistake to make easy mistake.
Speaker 3: Hey, speaking mistakes, I want to talk about when your kids get your mobile phone.
Speaker 4: Kids are always a little hustlers. Every one of my friend's kids always like, Mam, can ivon'e? Mum, can I pon' day?
Speaker 3: Can I? Even yesterday, I'm trying to watch the footy and then I went to grab my phone just to text to mate and check the odds, and I'm like, where's your phone? God? Oh, where have I left it? Now the minute as a parent, you go where have I left it? It means they've taken it, and what are they doing with it?
Speaker 4: They're not looking at you Instagram Instagram? What if they're accidentally uploading some of your picks on?
Speaker 3: Well, when Honey was like two, and Honey was two, he started live streaming on Instagram and brought my phone into the toilet.
Speaker 2: Oh while you're on the throne where I was.
Speaker 3: I'm like, what's that? Oh you're streaming everyone? Hello?
Speaker 4: Shut up, Lucky, You've got no followers, so you're.
Speaker 3: Sitt didn't after that, people are unfollowing that. Oh my god, I would have looked like break.
Speaker 4: Remember when you took the nude selfie like on the toilet. That was a bad day for Darryl.
Speaker 3: Rol producing you even texting going, hey darl you nude on the internet on the toilet.
Speaker 4: You might want to take it down, uppy chin?
Speaker 3: Hey did that were you?
Speaker 4: It was like you know that awful chin. You're looking at your phone, open it and on front and you get a real reality disgusting.
Speaker 3: You actually have better than looking down the chin. Thanks to our made to Cogan, I've got a Cogan five hundred dollars voucher up for grabs. Thirteen twenty four ten. What happened when your kid got your phone? Thanks to our mate to Cogan, Cogan dot com dot au helps you get what you want for less. Check him out online Cogan dot com clicking awesome five hundred dollars out your thirteen twenty four ten. What happened when your kids got a whole of your phone?
Speaker 2: I guess the issue these days is that everyone's cards linked to their phones, so transactions can apps.
Speaker 3: Ll get you the games, the game money, the yearn app purchases all that sort of stuff. See now I've got all that link to my email smart so like if I see them like trying to log into gaming and stuff. They're not getting email going, hey you tried to log in?
Speaker 4: Phones have just gone absolutely ban.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The problem is we don't know if it's kids or their parents. Thirteen twenty four to ten. What happened when your kids got hold of your phone? Karen? AND's a killed that morning?
Speaker 4: Good morning?
Speaker 3: Because oh I set up a game for my grandson on my phone and I had to use my credit card.
Speaker 9: And I didn't realize until I got the statement that.
Speaker 7: You had been buying in the purchases little game.
Speaker 10: How much eight hundred and sixty.
Speaker 4: Dollars setting in trouble? Did you even know what he was doing? How old is he?
Speaker 6: He just thought that it was like he need of this thing for the game.
Speaker 7: So I could get it.
Speaker 3: That's where they get you. That's where they get even downloading app the other day, so like it's free and I was like awesome, But then it's like in app purchases, subscriptions app were you.
Speaker 4: Buying with in app purchases?
Speaker 3: Jake? It was like a photoshop app now like checking of the tides for fishing.
Speaker 4: Oh Will's weather?
Speaker 3: Yeah, something like that, where it was like, oh course it's free. If I want to know what a lake in Macquarie's like, but if I want to know something in the Melbourne area, then they'll get you with the innapp purchases.
Speaker 4: Stacey and mont Albert. Good morning, good morning. Sorry did you spit that up?
Speaker 3: Mum had had a late night last night.
Speaker 4: But stay what happened to you? It was a long time ago.
Speaker 9: My son changed my phone to Japanese.
Speaker 3: I've had that so annoy, I've had that. It's an absolute pain to walk over to the box.
Speaker 10: Hill and go to the sushi place and see if I can find somebody who's and wrote Japanese to turn it back for me.
Speaker 2: You went to Sushi Sushi.
Speaker 4: The original? Oh, well done.
Speaker 3: That's for the train.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I'm not here for the sushi train. I'm here to find a Japanese person can help me. Japanese speaking person.
Speaker 3: I mean, well, I'm here, but you two geniuses, I'll get some guios to go.
Speaker 4: Where would you go? Maybe moment Japanese speaking friends? No, I don't think so. I think she went to a more authentic sushi place. Sorry, that's smart, It's fair.
Speaker 3: Google would be smart.
Speaker 4: You can't google her phones in Japanese.
Speaker 3: No, But like, do you have a laptop or anything as well.
Speaker 10: Stace, Oh, it was like fifteen years ago.
Speaker 2: Stay okay, well yeah that is some Japanese did they fix it?
Speaker 4: He fixed it. It was a young man, he fixed it. I want to lend to.
Speaker 3: Grab a roll while you were there or take away or anything.
Speaker 8: I don't think so.
Speaker 9: I think my son actually was asking you for in punishment.
Speaker 4: I walked away.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, cool, good call.
Speaker 4: Yes, and the Japanese at school, actually.
Speaker 3: We'll there go stay next time. Justice On thirteen, twenty four ten, What happened when you keep got your phone?
Speaker 11: She does a lot actually, but this time she posted herself on Snapchat in a video doing filters and me and my partner in the car talking about someone.
Speaker 6: Oh no, no, no, no no, and they've seen it.
Speaker 11: And it wasn't until like eighty people had seen it that my friend was like, is that meant to be on snaptrat?
Speaker 6: And I'm like what And I went and listened.
Speaker 4: And I was like, oh my god, oh my god.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 4: You know what, though, that is dangerous when someone posts I've seen this happen for people like posting videos of where they are or whatever, and in the background someone's having a conversation. The lady knew want broadcastings.
Speaker 3: There's a there's a great prank that you do to someone if you just send them a message down. Hey, mate, did you mean to post that?
Speaker 4: Watch the Panic?
Speaker 3: I just watch the Panic? That's the best.
Speaker 4: That would fill me with anxiety. Don't you dare ever do that to me? Sony pranks at your rate?
Speaker 2: Gotcha?
Speaker 4: Sorry? Sonya, good morning, Good morning, no vutine, how are you? We're great?
Speaker 8: Son good?
Speaker 10: Yes, well, I'm not going to be great in a minute. When I tell you my little story.
Speaker 3: He built it up so on and want to left? Where do you go?
Speaker 10: Having had a shower, and I thought, oh you, I'll take some sneaky piece of my movies and send them to my hobby, which I did much little knockers. Anyway, my daughter eighteen at the time, said Mom, can I have a look at blah blah blah?
Speaker 12: Said sure.
Speaker 10: Unbeknown to me, she looked at me and she said, what the actual whatever?
Speaker 4: What is this?
Speaker 10: And seriously they covered the whole screen and what do you say?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 10: And then, usually quick witted, I had nothing.
Speaker 4: Oh she didn't post it though, she just saw them.
Speaker 10: No, no, no, she just looked. She said, why would you do that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you don't want to say she's judging you, Sonya.
Speaker 3: Well you don't want to say it's for dad.
Speaker 4: You want to say, well, that would be a better thing to say.
Speaker 3: No, I don't want to know my mum sending nudes. I'd rather She was like, I'm taking him for medical She still got it.
Speaker 4: Hey, Sonya, did you go on a date night that night? We might? Did you let the kids at home and go out?
Speaker 2: Son Did he send you a picture back?
Speaker 8: Sorry?
Speaker 2: Did he send you a picture back? Mom?
Speaker 3: Mom, that's when you don't want your daughter hold your phone. Oh dad just sent a message. You must be all right? Who's getting it? What Tina's trip to the Japanese restaurant or Sonya's booth the coganocher.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're both very strong son.
Speaker 4: Son son with it? What did she call them? Rather?
Speaker 2: She said? She said she was big.
Speaker 3: Witted, big knockers, Sonny fire in her box to drop at Cogan no worries. Thanks to Cogan dot com. Dot are you helps you get what you want for less cogan dot com clicking awesome, go and check it out.
Speaker 4: Keep sending the nudes?
Speaker 3: Son You reckon your mum is sending a few No, no, absolutely no, I mean you were just saying it's I mean, good for son. You've still got at that age. You reckon Liza's phones getting to work.
Speaker 4: Out probably and I don't want to know about it.
Speaker 3: The old Frank Cootso building.
Speaker 4: Is actually going to open this time.
Speaker 2: There was an issue with the council about a fire hydrant.
Speaker 4: Wasn't there The council actually don't it and said, no, it's not my it's not our fault. Actually it's a building compliance thing. But we're getting the plane.
Speaker 3: Don't start me on the council. I had an issue. What's happening how last week we were blowing up with wins yep, we said what sucks about your council? Maybe I ripped into the base side council too hard.
Speaker 2: They've come for it.
Speaker 3: They came for me. I came home on Wednesday. What happened? The sticker of shame was back on the bin.
Speaker 4: Well you sawt your cycling out there.
Speaker 3: I've gone through the bin and they weren't happy with what was in there, so they put the sticker of shame on and didn't pick up the bin.
Speaker 4: So now they can't do that. Well, they did like they're expecting to get into your Oh no, one's doing that on new base side.
Speaker 3: They're not coming back for two. That is an absolute power.
Speaker 4: Four weeks. Four weeks your garbage bin was Oh that's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Exactly, which is ridiculous? Should I run for me? Oh?
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: We should talk about this again though, because on a current affair last night, IRA Council.
Speaker 4: What have they done?
Speaker 2: They're now letting not letting people chop down there their branches on their trees. So you can't prune your tree in your own garden. Why because it's it's got some sort of environmental you.
Speaker 3: Know what, all the permits and everything. If I want to open a nightclub in my living room, I should be able to without permission. I agree, I think you can do that.
Speaker 2: You should really rush them there.
Speaker 3: Me and bayside.
Speaker 4: Can you imagine what's going to do with your bin four weeks? I'm concerned about like that, you'll get sick. Tell me about maggots in there?
Speaker 3: Rats like you. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Maggots just grew from nothing once we didn't put out bins and this was not here, This was environ and it grew maggots.
Speaker 3: There's probably a hippie living in the bin.
Speaker 2: They grow from nothing.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know, it's just rubbish in there, And the next minute there were all these appearing. They're just born from like all right and coming up and rubbish.
Speaker 2: They are born from moisture? Are they Christian nuggets.
Speaker 4: And rubbish traps? Where do maggots come from? Because they're not moisture. They don't like mate and make baby maggots. They just appear from like you.
Speaker 3: Know what, forty of them born by the time we finish this conversation.
Speaker 4: They don't like lay eggs and be born crystal.
Speaker 2: Come from flies.
Speaker 3: Who cares where they come from?
Speaker 2: We need to know.
Speaker 4: Hang on maggot's baby flies. Then they grow, they grow wings and fly off.
Speaker 3: Just lay them. Can I say, who's coming up?
Speaker 2: So there you go. Maggots aren't born from moisture, born from flies. I believe that Christian Petraka coming up on the show.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Clint, he'd never have maggots lots.
Speaker 2: To talk about one hundred Jason, You know.
Speaker 3: What, Clint, what am I even doing?
Speaker 4: If you're in the market for any furniture, you would know or if you've moved or you're moving into a new place where you're moving out. Get furniture can be a real shoalap. Like you find something you like and they're like, oh, yeah great, and you think i'll pay for it now because I need something to sit on, and they go, it'll be with you in three months, twelve to eighteen weeks and you're like, what why is the lead.
Speaker 3: Time so extraor because most of them are made overseas and them but also it's like that's if it.
Speaker 2: Runs to that time.
Speaker 4: But then they say things like twelve to eighteen weeks and that's six week leverage you've given you, like what God does?
Speaker 2: Have the one off the display room for it.
Speaker 4: Many times to do that, but then they can't sell anymore because they have to wait twelve to eighteen weeks for.
Speaker 3: Another word to right to show you what God forbid. Get a warehouse, yeah.
Speaker 4: Too, Spenny. Some places do like you can go on their websites as well and it's like what's available now, and then you just buy from whatever that collection is. We've been on the hunt for a dining room table and chairs for quite some time. Paul, my fiance, is very fussy about dining room chairs. They've got to be comfortable, which I agree, and there's a lot of very uncomfortable dining room chairs.
Speaker 3: He's a big unit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's broad. He's like I had shouldered, So he's like, you need to it needs to be comfortable because a lot of them look great and then you sit in them and you're like, I didn't want to sit at the table anyway. So we finally found these great dining room chairs, beautiful table that we loved. Three months wait, anyway, it's up. Three months is over, it's arrived. We've put it in the house. We're so happy we've done.
Speaker 2: You're happy.
Speaker 4: For the first time in my life, I've actually bought something from the house that's been put in and I'm like, I love it. Awesome, so happy. No one is allowed to use it though we've had it for ten days now. I just I don't want to ruin. I haven't had a dinner party, but we've had dinner every night. But where I'm like, no, let's sit itnner, let's sit at the like the island bench.
Speaker 2: On the s should get some places.
Speaker 4: I don't want I don't want to I don't want to use plastic.
Speaker 3: You're going to eat on the couch, should get the stable table.
Speaker 2: It's very strong.
Speaker 4: How long is too long to keep furniture or something like a display piece, That's what I want to know. Like some some people just like buying things and then just looking at them.
Speaker 2: Is that the point? Well? My brand? I bought a brand new couch for my house, which is I bought it in white.
Speaker 4: Smart. When you've got a dog and.
Speaker 2: I've now got a I've erected baby gates.
Speaker 3: Oh no no, so if I come over and I want to go and open a baby so it's like a pettings at your place, but the pets of the couch yeap.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I've got to climb out of the baby gate to get on the couch.
Speaker 4: And how long do you think it's going to stay like that? Is?
Speaker 2: Hopefully for years? Hopefully?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: See I love that that little churd gets over the baby goat anymore. I want to know. I'm thirteen, twenty four ten. How long did you keep something new for in your house but you don't use it on one of our TVs? We've still got the plastic coating. I'm just like so shiny and new, but.
Speaker 3: The satisfaction you get when you peel that.
Speaker 4: Thing, and I'm like, oh, that's got to be pill When you peel that thing off, it's incredible, I know. But I've been looking at it waiting for the day when I'll ship it.
Speaker 3: Oh, sheh it away, you reckon? Oh can I come around when you shiit?
Speaker 4: Come and live a little.
Speaker 10: You know what?
Speaker 2: The secret is going to be coasters.
Speaker 4: You need coasters to keep the table nice.
Speaker 2: You can't have the little rings of I think.
Speaker 4: I might become a tablecloth girl. My nn used to have this like it was like imagine like a shower cap but for a table, and then you put the table it so the table was pristy in all.
Speaker 3: Times and you were like, ah, should we eat it? I couldn't be rather take of the table shower cap, off the table shower. I might be one of them for a table. Actually, you know what. My whole childhood from what I remember, that table was in perfect condition.
Speaker 4: Yeah we had one too. Maybe I'll get one.
Speaker 3: So thirteen twenty four ten, how long did you keep something new for? Yeah, maybe you've got something new and you still haven't used it.
Speaker 4: Maybe you've got a car, but your kids aren't allowed in it. You would have loved not letting your kids in the new car for a while.
Speaker 3: My kids were to eat the new car. They could, they could eat, vomit, bloody, do whatever they Yeah, they could do whatever they wanted themselves in mum's car. But my car no food.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Like when we moved into our newly renovated house, Paul was like, let's have everyone over and have a big house warm me. I was like, I don't want dirty footprint walking through this house. I want it to be pristine.
Speaker 2: Maybe Jason and I should come around and break it in.
Speaker 4: No, it's been broken in. Now the house is like falling apart.
Speaker 2: You're not You should come around for Chinese.
Speaker 4: Chinese will not be served on that table.
Speaker 3: We'll set a giant lazy Susan up.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine little sweet and sour chicken.
Speaker 4: I've been to Chinese with you, Clint, and you get food everywhere. You're not serving Chinese on my table with chop six right, we'll use forks. You have sweet and sour, that honey sauce table, I'll have the plastic on it stick table.
Speaker 3: Were to someone's house the other day and it was the old shoes off. Yeah, I was like, I didn't know. We've gone back in time to nineteen nine.
Speaker 4: Houses are for living in. Where your shoes in my house? But you touch my table and you're dead.
Speaker 2: Mate.
Speaker 3: She really just looked into my soul when she said that. Enjoy standing and having you roast thirteen twenty four ten. How like if you own something without actually using it. Mum's got her self a new table I have.
Speaker 4: I waited months and months and months for a dining room table to finally arrive, and I love it so much. It's so perfect. I won't let anyone use it in my house.
Speaker 3: Yet.
Speaker 4: We have to sit at the island Benchina.
Speaker 2: Question question, how many does it seat?
Speaker 4: We've got except for eight bit ten?
Speaker 2: Oh that's a big table.
Speaker 4: It's big table. She's at big table.
Speaker 2: I love that. What color are the chairs?
Speaker 4: What color are the chairs?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: They like it, they like it. They're all fabric. There's no metal or no leather there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, you're gonna have to get covers for the chairs as well.
Speaker 3: Did just scotch guard? Did you pay for the Scotch guard?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: I will that too late?
Speaker 2: And see yeah you're done.
Speaker 4: Why no one's sat on them. Nos. Yeah, no, one's liked to sit on.
Speaker 3: The I won't scotch when they've hit your house. What thirteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 4: At home, I'll get them sent away, don't. I'm so excited about this table and chairs.
Speaker 3: I'm so nervous get dirty in the move.
Speaker 4: Usually we're going to come over and spill red wine on them. Probably there'll be only only clear liquids allowed at the table.
Speaker 3: We didn't waste the wine. Thirteen twenty four to join us on the air.
Speaker 4: T shirt from Langmaarn. Good morning, Good morning, it's Tysher.
Speaker 3: Sorry your thoughts, Tysher. Do you have something you don't use?
Speaker 4: Yeah? No, well I did.
Speaker 6: I had a dining table knew that I kept wrapped in plastic until my son was a teenager, and then I put glass on it.
Speaker 4: Gimela, see you speak in my language.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I had a.
Speaker 6: Piece of tough and glass cuts to put on the table.
Speaker 4: Oh that's excessive.
Speaker 3: Well you just use clamorate.
Speaker 4: No I need. I need to shower table cover from the nineties.
Speaker 3: Claud wrap, then hit the bubbles out. We won't even see you put glad wrap on.
Speaker 4: It like a contact like a school books.
Speaker 2: You should contact.
Speaker 4: Satisfying, wasn't it? Back in the day? Bubbles out Jared in Altona. Did you keep something new without using it for a long time.
Speaker 12: Yeah, my father, we me and me brother, we were very messy heaters and he bought a beautiful hardwood table and the next day he went and bought a sheet from Bunnings and for the next seventeen years that's what we had on the table.
Speaker 3: Drop sheets good.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it was horrendous and it finally came off, probably about three months ago, and it is the best looking table you've ever seen your life.
Speaker 4: But I don't want to cover it because it's so pretty. I don't think we'll be having a drop sheet in the middle of my dining room table. I think we'll just continue to sit at the island bench and stare at it.
Speaker 3: That's how you're going to know where you sit in the pecking order when you go over to Lawrence Place and there where you're situation.
Speaker 4: You two have be an outside job in winter. In winter, I got a heater. I got a heated just for you.
Speaker 3: For will outside as well inside.
Speaker 4: At the island benchmin, how do you like the potatoes? I'll take you out for dinner. Let's go to Sharon. Good morning, Good morning. How are you do you have someone that doesn't want something to be used.
Speaker 9: Yes, my in law built a brand new house and decided they weren't going to use their kitchen, so they set up a trestle table in the garage with all their appliances on it, all toaster, toaster, raven, microwave, everything, So nothing was ever used in the kitchen. So when they sold their house, they were thinking not going to get top dollar for it because they never ever used anything that was actually in the kitchen.
Speaker 4: It was brand new and they sold it. Imagine, that's not living.
Speaker 2: Butler's in the garage.
Speaker 3: That's not living.
Speaker 4: Cater's kitchen, that's not living. I'm not that crazy.
Speaker 3: Although after we clean the oven one week, it was like anything we're baking has to be done in the air for iron good.
Speaker 4: Because the ovens cleaned.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like once the stove is clean as well, I might be cooking on that for a long time.
Speaker 2: You have to buy a pair of shoes and you're like, I'm not wearing them.
Speaker 3: They're too cool, don't you don't?
Speaker 4: I won't wear my good shoes.
Speaker 2: I've got about three pairs.
Speaker 3: I've still got labels on shirts. Then I'm like, well, all say that for a rainy day, I will take one last one. V I'm thirty twenty for ten. What do you got?
Speaker 8: I welcome back.
Speaker 11: So I didn't put my engagement on my engagement ring on for about that's their six months.
Speaker 4: Or so, because you're too scared to lose it or you didn't like him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did like it.
Speaker 8: No, it was small.
Speaker 6: No, I worked in hospital as well, so I get it.
Speaker 4: Thirty Yeah, kept it in the safe, I'll see. That's yeah. But I've been given things as gifts, like jewelry and things, and I'm like, I won't wear that. I'll say that. I'll say that, and then I forget.
Speaker 2: I have it for rain Yeah.
Speaker 3: See, I allude to that one day. I'm going to say these so I don't want to damage them. And then a year later, we're out on a wine tasting to us on you Now it was the time to ask, and I said, you hated them, didn't you?
Speaker 2: Just? Yeah, it wasn't my cop.
Speaker 3: Oh she just hated she played there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she'd sold them on Facebook ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, loses lips. Since you've done this.
Speaker 4: It has been a while. I'm tipping. I probably haven't got any better at it, though, No, no, no, every good.
Speaker 3: Every week, we'd like to have a play with losses lips. Yeah, so we get you to change your headphones over. We pump some really loud music in your ears. Clinton, I will say statements and you have to try and read our lips.
Speaker 4: E sided anything. Say any thinks you want to give me, I'll.
Speaker 2: Tell you what. Yesterday, during the national anthem, the flyover of the Rulette, Yes, Scott Pendlebrey's lips were easy to read. He said, I just shipped myself.
Speaker 3: Was it really easy to let?
Speaker 4: There might have been two words in there.
Speaker 2: Actually might have been Lauren.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, you want change your headphones over? You know what else I love about this game? Clinton?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Can she hear us? She can't hear us.
Speaker 2: Enjoy, sit back and enjoy.
Speaker 3: Listen to that, just peace.
Speaker 2: It's the sound of sweet, sweet nothing.
Speaker 3: She can't hear us, and best of all, we can't hear No.
Speaker 2: It's lovely, isn't it just? She's got no idea.
Speaker 3: Till we start.
Speaker 2: Let's talk.
Speaker 3: Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, here we go, Here we go. Mason Cox has a big glove. Max Mason Cox has a big glove.
Speaker 4: Max Cox loves a big duck.
Speaker 3: Mason Cox has a big glove.
Speaker 4: Max Cox has a big glove.
Speaker 3: Mason Cocks Mace Cocks.
Speaker 4: Has a big gloves.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there we go.
Speaker 4: When I was at the football yesterday, am I yelling? You are? There's a big Cox for Collingwood and there's a big Cox for Essendon. It's also a play called cock Big Cop.
Speaker 3: Why are you yelling? There's a couple of others.
Speaker 2: Mason Cox of course wearing a glove because he's hurt his hand. Yes, I've got heaps of maggots in my bin.
Speaker 4: I've got a kidney. What was the second part.
Speaker 2: I've got heaps of maggots in my bin.
Speaker 4: I've got a kidney with macas in my bin.
Speaker 2: I've got heaps of maggots in my bin.
Speaker 4: I've got heaps of macas in my bin.
Speaker 3: Maggots, magaggots.
Speaker 4: I don't have maggots in my.
Speaker 3: Focus. Fruit boxes a yummy.
Speaker 4: Fruit boxes, make money.
Speaker 3: Fruit boxes are yummy.
Speaker 4: Fruit boxes, Give me honey.
Speaker 3: Fruit boxes are yummy.
Speaker 4: Fruit boxes.
Speaker 3: Gummies, Yummy, yummy, ummy, yummy, yummy, all right, I go one.
Speaker 2: Clint had a wild Wednesday at Electric.
Speaker 4: There was a donkey in a wild Western.
Speaker 2: Clint had a wild Wednesday at Electric.
Speaker 4: So I had no idea go again.
Speaker 2: Clint had a wild Wednesday at Electric.
Speaker 4: Clint had a wild Wednesday at the Electric in the pantry, probably have one anywhere when I got home from Electric.
Speaker 3: Electric? While last, right, last, right, here we go because I know she is. Are you hung like a camel tongue? Are you? Are you hung like a camel tongue?
Speaker 4: Are you hung like a camel tan?
Speaker 3: Are you hung like a camel tongue?
Speaker 4: Are you hung like a camel's under.
Speaker 3: Camel tongue? Are you hung like a camel tongue?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: In the full strength six? All right right across Melbourne. This is nobody.
Speaker 4: As I'll say, Okay, let's see how we could do this way better. Anyway. This is Clinton Lauren in the morning on over one hundred. Hi Clint, Hi Lauren? Have you got a special guest for us?
Speaker 2: Clean? We do sitting on the line. He is none other from the Melbourne Football Club. He wears the number five. It is Christian Petrarca. Welcome track, good morning.
Speaker 7: Track, Thanks guys.
Speaker 3: Sorry, that's embarrassing, right, audio and everything ready to play as a lady.
Speaker 2: Here's the audio for Christian Petrarca.
Speaker 3: Twenty three points an tack over the Tigers. He joined us, now bt was he doing, wasn't he? Track?
Speaker 4: Good morning?
Speaker 7: Good morning guys. I don't think many people to that game, to be honest, Well, Christian, can.
Speaker 4: I say I don't talk footy very often? You know, I leave that to Clint and Jays sometimes attempts to talk foot him. We all tease him. But I went to the game and the first half was a bit like watching Little League.
Speaker 7: What happened very very anti climax. Looking a bit pre game, the pregame stuff was just unbelievable. That obviously everyone was turning their phones off, and the tribute and the horses and it was just amazing to be a part of it. And the game started, it was just all God, this is underwhelming.
Speaker 4: No one could hit the time from either team. It was like Richmond, a proud Richmond supporter really brought the Demons down to our level.
Speaker 3: She was that proud. She went home at halftime track.
Speaker 7: But it was good to get the win, which is nice.
Speaker 2: The main thing stayed till the end track, and and you unearthed a new cult hero at the Melbourne Football Club. His nickname is Disco. Tell us about Disco? Why why do you call him Disco?
Speaker 7: I actually have no idea. He came into the club as a mid season draft pick. And you know when they first come, you get into, you introduce yourself and watch your nickname, and somebody names Disco and then that's literally and we go because I don't know. My friends just started calling me that, so yeah, just go Turner.
Speaker 4: Do you think you just made it up? Because I would get nervous if someone said, what's your nickname? And I don't really have a nickname in a football club environment, I think I'd just throw something out there.
Speaker 3: Wanted to be cool in high school was Paddington Beer because I didn't have a neck. I'm not gonna bloody walk into a football club and lead with that. Hi, I'm.
Speaker 4: Exact track. How'd you guys pull up after the game?
Speaker 7: Pretty good? Pretty soiled the physical game obviously because there's a lot of contests because the game was very scrappy. So pulled up a little bit sore. We've got a four day break, which is really nice going. We played Geelong next Saturday, which will be a big game, yes, but nice four days off and switch off?
Speaker 3: Really yeah, hey, Track, and I brought this up with you before, but I'm going to fire up again after yesterday's game. Forgot. I love this sport and I'm massively into it and jokes aside, it's made me really feel at home here in Melbourne. But we have got to do something about extra time and this silly little thing we call it draw What do you think about it?
Speaker 7: Track, I think if you speak a lot of the players, I think they'd play an extra ten minutes, ten minutes I would then I reckon after that ten minutes. If it's a drawer, it's a drawer. You can't keep playing.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you can't go No, that's a fair point. Yeah, okay, so golden points a bit?
Speaker 2: Are we doing it for the fans? Are we doing it for the players? Because I mean I would submit that. I would submit that you know, you walk away with two points, that's that's a fair enough.
Speaker 3: But it's just it's so anti climactic at the end.
Speaker 7: Do you think you do it like the n our Elder golden point pump up? Jas's breaks from breaks Jesus christ. Uh, they do a golden point, don't they? No one could score from that. It's a draw, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they have to get the first.
Speaker 3: I thought the other way. I thought, legue do an extra ten and then it goes to they.
Speaker 2: Used to Yeah, golden, golden, golden goal. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Have you played in many drawers?
Speaker 3: Track?
Speaker 7: Have I played the drawer four?
Speaker 3: Yeah? You have, Bruce mcavanni, Yeah, Chase, because I'm pretty sure that's where this fight started. Last time we had you might have been a year or two ago and there was a drawing. I'm like, what a plane imagining on all the way to bloody Perth for a Drawn't you draw? Before?
Speaker 4: I would trust Christian Petruca about his own matches over you.
Speaker 3: You know what, I'm going to do some research Track. We'll see he knows you better?
Speaker 4: You or so? Do you think because I imagine when the game's that tight, you just are busting everything. You've got to finish the last few minutes to get the win. Do you really think you've got another ten minutes in you?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 7: Definitely. The adrenaline for sure, especially Anzac Day. These guys they're playing in front of ninety thousand. Of course they play, and the five minutes goes that quick like you don't know what's happening because you're so in the moment project And you saw both teams the last two minutes they both want to win. No one was being safe with the forty. They were both going through the corridor trying to play be really risky with their ball, which which I absolutely love, is a neutral supporter.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 7: It was awesome game to watch.
Speaker 4: Yesterday's match was amazing, and I was screaming on it for either team, and I was screaming.
Speaker 2: Actually Wikipedia track last night because I was intrigued to see how many games he'd play. Do you play your two hundredth this year?
Speaker 7: I played my two hundredth this year.
Speaker 2: We should all get along for that.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: Are you going to actually shut up this time?
Speaker 3: Are they going to let you in the dressing room this time?
Speaker 2: Well, it depends. We'll track. I give into your name at the door.
Speaker 3: You didn't hear about this track. So the game finishes, I would stand away over here, marches all of us down to the elevator to get to the dressing room. First, gets in the wrong elevator, then finally finds the one to get to the dressing room and they wouldn't let him in.
Speaker 2: He said, no, well they have a silly system in Adelaide where you've got to get to get a ticket.
Speaker 4: A wristband, A wristband, that's right, My face is my.
Speaker 2: No, sir, off you go, Hey, Queen, I don't know, I said, I know Christian Petrarca and he wants us to come down.
Speaker 7: There was a hard and you don't have a risky yet?
Speaker 4: He didn't, never resky.
Speaker 3: He was just screaming, can I have a risky at the stadium?
Speaker 13: He said, Track said he'd give me one, and then he said that and nanny said, if Track doesn't give me one, my dad will.
Speaker 4: And his dad didn't give him a wristband either.
Speaker 3: All right, you two, you agree discrectly before we let you go. Track, Brody, Brody, what do you got?
Speaker 2: Christian Petrca has played in a drawer.
Speaker 4: It was in round seventeen, twenty twenty one against Hawthorne.
Speaker 2: You've got two bellow boats.
Speaker 4: So Jase's right, here's one so many he doesn't care about the drawers.
Speaker 7: Oh we did too, had a shot. He had a shot with about a minute left and hit the post.
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, I know, mate, you're telling the person that already kicked the.
Speaker 7: Gold to put it back sticks.
Speaker 3: I don't know whatever, whatever exactly? Heads up, mate, you're playing your two ndredth game this year too, and you've got the next Saturday.
Speaker 7: Night, the first final. If I if I play all games, would you like?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 3: Would be nice?
Speaker 7: Really cool?
Speaker 3: Made nice ittle win on Wednesday night. You have a good weekend, all right, we'll chat next week.
Speaker 7: Thanks, guys, appreciate you the rest.
Speaker 2: Track you're pretty happy with yourself now, smiling like a cheshire.
Speaker 4: Cat, turn his microphone. I can't deal with the smugness.
Speaker 3: I'm not smug.
Speaker 2: Look little hands, you're clasping your little hands in front of your chest.
Speaker 4: Short little fingers.
Speaker 3: Away you track, give me one, my dad will it's very hard to get the wrist is about big day on Wednesday.
Speaker 4: The Wednesday that has just passed.
Speaker 3: Yes, and I am extreme, deemly proud of myself because in other years I had forgotten. But on Wednesday we clocked up twelve years.
Speaker 4: And now lou and I how on earth she put up with you for that?
Speaker 3: We've been together for over twenty years.
Speaker 4: Slight littleaceous in the middle.
Speaker 3: Called life crisis.
Speaker 4: Do you talk about that sometimes?
Speaker 2: Okay, remarriage the higher Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we've been together for about four years. Have you heard this? So when lou and I got together, Louis got him lou was a party girl.
Speaker 4: Oh no, okay, that we're not doing that. No, no, no, no, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: When I say party girl, I mean like like she was going out clubbing and like partying and all that stuff.
Speaker 4: Are you doing staying home reading book?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No, But I was eighteen. I just moved to Sydney. I was living with Kyle Sandalans, who would only leave the house for a paddle pop. Like you know, My life was all like work, work, work, Hers was party, partty party. And then we got together. And then at twenty two twenty three, I'm like, okay, I'm ready now to have that life, and she was ready to settle down. So we broke up and we had a did you.
Speaker 4: Own a house?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I this is my favorite.
Speaker 2: What happened to the house?
Speaker 3: They split up because we split I had to buy her out of the house, so she walked away with money and then they got back together a year later, so she gets half the house back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she's still spending the Swiss spent it already. Oh goodness, gracious, she.
Speaker 4: Dumped him, took his money when I'm like, I don't know, year of a lifetime.
Speaker 2: What a great strategy.
Speaker 4: And then came and we got a house back.
Speaker 2: Twelve years later, you're happily married.
Speaker 4: Now it's a true love story.
Speaker 3: I was really proud of myself on Wednesday, wasn't I. I had four alarm sets, so I didn't forget and I marched out of here. And flowers aren't shang on?
Speaker 4: I said, got it full bloom across the road. I bought beautiful flowers there and I said, jo'mping to go and organize them for you. It's literally ten meters away. Did you go there?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I went to one on the way home. I Senter Road in Brighton.
Speaker 2: You had four alarm set. Did you remember for one of the four alarms went off? No?
Speaker 3: I remember an alarm three. If you know when an alarm goes off and you just snooze, you got no idea what it is?
Speaker 4: No, Because Luke sent your text in the morning about just a bit of the curtains. She sent a text like a bit of housekeeping whatever mums and dads do in the morning and sort of kids. And I was like, it's a test. It's a test because if you just reply about the housekeeping and don't say.
Speaker 3: Which I did the anniverse, which I did because I want to come home with the big hoo ha. So anyway, so I left here. I drove to Windsor to pick up Bistro Morgan Donuts because you know how that's her We like them, No, she loves it, that's her thing. I got a box of Bistroight Morgan Donuts and a cookie and a take away bag just in case I was stuck in traffic. Stopped by the florist, dropped good coin on flowers. Good one, thank you right like I look like I was rocking up in the coals. Florest No, no, no, like a nice. I got a nice center candle and a beautiful card, which I wrote while leaning on the Sente console in the car.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 3: Got home walking in the door, donuts under the left hand, got the candle of the floor hours, Oh you're a good man. And I walk into the room and I just looked at her and smiled because.
Speaker 4: I knew she'd forgotten.
Speaker 3: Yep, she didn't say anything, and she had nothing laid out, and I knew. I thought, this is it.
Speaker 4: This is they had nothing laid out. She normally, oh, lay your gifts out, like put it and turn herself into a sushi flat up or you coming home expecting it to be like.
Speaker 3: Samantha in sex and the baking eggs on your chest.
Speaker 4: You've got laid up for me. This morning, I could just.
Speaker 3: Tell like there was you know, there was nothing going on, and I just had this giant smile on my face, like finally I have won.
Speaker 4: Just before you said I'm not smug about anything. How smugg we.
Speaker 3: I was smug as hell out of ten. And I even got down on one knee holding flowers to get.
Speaker 4: Down on one knee for she going to renew your vows. No, you have to pull out a diamond ring if you're gonna get done.
Speaker 3: Happy anniversary, And she said, you're an idiot. It's Sunday.
Speaker 2: I went early, and the flower is gonna last.
Speaker 3: They're not. You should see me. I'm changing that water every twenty minutes to try and drag the life out of there.
Speaker 4: Sunday is the twenty what day Sunday.
Speaker 3: Sunday's Miniverse.
Speaker 2: Sundays.
Speaker 4: It's another joke. It's the twenty eight is your anniversary.
Speaker 3: I didn't believe it. I went looking for the wedding album because now they put the data, you just think it.
Speaker 4: Was the twenty fourth. Yeah, he said four Alhile's silly little man and he got down on one knee. Do you think on Sunday she'll be laid up for.
Speaker 2: Your Sunday special baking the nes on that chest on Sunday? How good to have our next guest on the air with a Slauren Patrick, Dangerfield.
Speaker 4: The skipper of My love Dangerfield.
Speaker 2: We love danger Good morning Danger Hell are you brother.
Speaker 3: Nice?
Speaker 5: Thanks for having me?
Speaker 3: Big weekend for Geelong this weekend, so this is technically your home game at the G, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Jay?
Speaker 5: She worked that out. That's been complaining about having to travel together around. But we're looking forward to it because you know, we're pretty confident it's going to be sort of eighty five class, which would be unbelievable.
Speaker 4: I mean, the Cats have a huge supporter based Patty being down in Geelong. The whole it's so strange, the whole town, Barracks for the Cats. When you come to Melbourne and you've got a home game, do you get intimidated that you're not playing on your home field?
Speaker 5: We've done than that was. So it's obviously been a anging been around for ever in a day. But it's a little bit different now having getting your park, being able to accommodate forty thousand people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because that stadium is amazing now it is.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 5: Gone through a huge transformation as well as the region. The growth thing yeah, Geelong and surrounding areas has been just extraordinary the last ten fifteen years, from from when I finished school to what.
Speaker 2: It is now. Patty? Are we putting the fast start to this year down to your leadership brother, now that you've now that you've taken the reins from Jolly seward six from six?
Speaker 3: Not bad, not bad.
Speaker 5: I think it's all that. I think I wouldn't taking any responsibility taking it from premiers from twenty twenty two to twelfth last year, so I'm happy to put my hand up this year.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 3: Hey, Patrick, can I ask you where you sit on the draw. It's fired up again after yesterday's cracking game. It was amazing to watch, but Lauren was there and even she said, just the vibe straight after that final Sigron, It's like, okay, all right, no team song, that's it, We're going home. Would you be up for a golden point extras on the game?
Speaker 5: I was always one where I got a result would be nice. I feel like everyone would like that. But having watched the game as a neutral observer yesterday, I sort of felt like the drawer was appropriate for that game. I mean, everyone leaves sort of yeah, a bit melancholy, but it just felt right like both teams had their momentum at different stages, had opportunities to win, and it is a uniqueness about our game. So I've sort of turned full circle on the drawer, and apart from obviously finals, I feel like it's a nice part of the game that you may send some a bit crazy at times and that drive home a bit ordinary. So I didn't mind it on the weekend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know what you mean, because it did feel like yesterday neither of those teams deserved to lose. They left everything on the field, but as a footy player, if they bought in an extra ten minutes or five minutes each way or whatever, it might be Do you have anything left in your legs at the end of a match like that.
Speaker 5: Well, you just have to find a way and yeah, you do because you'd understand at the time we've got to extra time when you don't. And that's just sort of a setup. You feel like you've spent everything in the final few minutes because it's either going to be you know, you win, they win, or a drawer. But I think as an athlete, you just have to find that extra bit of energy. And you know, we actually prepare quite a bit for these sort of different scenarios because at some stage it's going to happen again. It might be in a final and you know what's the setup. It's unique in terms of you know, if you met each way and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey danger. Can I ask you another issue close to your heart and that is fishing. How are they biding it the main.
Speaker 3: That's my next question and where are they biting?
Speaker 5: Well, the big tuner are starting to come through Guynswer. They're working their way out from Pork McDonald's which is on the in Tavis Rabbit on the border, working out past Portland. So you get excited they'll be out.
Speaker 4: Season because I see you on your Instagram and you catch big fish. And Jason is also a keen fisherman who tends to catch goldfish. And that's about it.
Speaker 2: So is there anywhere with size laws?
Speaker 3: He doesn't know when to throw them back? No, excuse me, I don't keep undersized fish fingers. That's not the case. I've got got a little tinmy. I take two of my sons out. I'd like to go fishing in the bay. They always catch something. I just get a cold. What should I be using as bait? The frozen prawns at the serves still a thing out of your freezer?
Speaker 5: Well, give me how expensive?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Probably going something in a slightly different direction, but I reckon this time of the year, calamari from the servos yep, that tide change and the whiting fishing, Well, that's what I would recommend.
Speaker 4: What's the biggest fish you've ever caught?
Speaker 5: Patty one hundred and thirty five a couple of years ago in the front of Bell's Baits.
Speaker 3: Actually, no, you would have into.
Speaker 4: Talking about the biggest legend ever.
Speaker 5: Well, plenty of people are catching him now. It's it's a pretty interesting. Twenty years ago, the tuna population worldwide was five percent of what once was. That speaks to over fishing over one hundred and twenty years and now just under twenty.
Speaker 3: Wow. So the tuner tuna has been getting action as what you well, tuner having a good turn.
Speaker 5: Getting action and we've been more responsibly fishing for than that.
Speaker 2: It's one hundred and thirty four point five kilos more than you've ever.
Speaker 3: Really, you're catching that on a hand line, there no Roden rail right, Hey mate, good luck this weekend against the Blue Cats flying. Yeah, they're on far at the moment, absolutely on.
Speaker 2: Fine game for the Cats. Tickets through ticket tech or Gelong Cats dot com dot are you yeah?
Speaker 3: Grab memberships as well. Patrick Dangerfield joined us on the air. Cheers Patty, have a good weekend.
Speaker 5: Mate, Thanks guys and great to have you back on the airway.
Speaker 3: Appreciate that. Take an easy mate, Get out and support the Cats this weekend.
Speaker 4: Such a night. They seem like such a nice club.
Speaker 2: They're always doing good boys.
Speaker 4: They're a bit older as a team as well.
Speaker 3: Kids la WhatsApp jobs on that team.
Speaker 2: Isn't it?
Speaker 4: They're always doing family day things. I was with I don't know if I told you this last week I flet with Tom Hawkins to the Brisbane game, and it was only him and one of the younger players on the plane with us. The other the team had traveled earlier on a separate flight, and so we all jumped in a car together to go to the hotel. And Tom had something on in the morning, so he couldn't go. He'd been at the seventieth so he couldn't get on the team with everybody else or a seventy fifth or something. And I said to his teammate, how come you went on the team with the other guys, And he said, oh, I had an exam and Tom had been at the seventieth and he'd had an exam, And I was like, like school, exactly right. And then he said, I'm actually closer to Bell, who's Tom's oldest. I'm actually closer to Bell's age than Tom's age. Yeah, he was eighteen or something and Bell's eight and Tom's confused.
Speaker 3: Were they dressed up as old people that year they won the premiership or was it just then going out for drinks? Rebel Wilson, what was the what was the chapter about that we won't be able to read in the book.
Speaker 2: It's been it's been redacted, so it'll be out May the eighth, which is going to make for interesting reading minus the chapter.
Speaker 4: The book in other countries with that, apparently, Sir, I don't know how small the world is now, it's going to be pretty easy for us.
Speaker 3: I never thought I'd have to buy Rebel Wilson's book on the Black Market on the kindle.
Speaker 4: Let's get someone to send us pick of the pages.
Speaker 2: What's in it?
Speaker 4: Because now people are going to be most interested in that chapter.
Speaker 3: By Clint's eyes, he doesn't want us to ask anymore because he's got no idea.
Speaker 2: It's got something to do with I don't know Baron Sasha.
Speaker 4: Baron Cohen chapter I believes so I've only been taken out in Australia when he's British.
Speaker 3: He doesn't know the news. He's just the news guy.
Speaker 2: It's been redacted.
Speaker 4: Will you read that book?
Speaker 3: He hasn't ready his news. He's not going to read the book.
Speaker 2: I read the news, just didn't.
Speaker 4: Would you read absolutely no, I don't think i'd read.
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, we are heading back out and about today, are we ever? This is your chance to say hey? To win ten k. Basically every day Lauren, Clint and myself. We're going to different parts around Melbourne.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we want to meet you Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Oakley is where we're heading today. What's the cafe we're going to hit up?
Speaker 4: Nichos. Yeah, it just cakes then they do everything that need So there's one in fair Field as well, which is bigger, don't get you are and a bit like a restaurant, But we are going to the original formerly Oakley quality cakes changed to Nico's. Right their journey big fan.
Speaker 2: Okay, so the protein checks.
Speaker 4: You're waiting in the cart if you turn up to Nicos and ask someone from the Papoosa's family for a pro.
Speaker 3: Lovely family find you put it that way.
Speaker 4: Hey, Clint, Surprisingly, I listened to your news the other day the other day, not today. I haven't listened to a bit from today the other day, and something was in the news that caught my attention.
Speaker 2: The King has issued some new royal titles for Prince William and Princess Kate. Kate has been named the Royal Companion of the Order of the Companions of Honor. What about Wills? He was appointed Great Master of the Most Honorable Order of the Bath.
Speaker 4: What on earth does that mean it goes on.
Speaker 2: Queen Camilla, the Grand Master and first or Principal Dame Grand Cross of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire.
Speaker 3: Imagine how flashy that would look on the bottom of the EMA.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a good auto signature.
Speaker 4: On the business card, a title that businessmaker.
Speaker 2: I got business cards, of course you do.
Speaker 3: But you're nineteen ninety, nineteen seventy you were born.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're living in nineteen ninety still with the business cards. That is a ridiculous title though. But then we were talking after that about ridiculous titles people get given at work. My friend worked for this business and they decided they wanted to mix things up. They didn't want to have the hierarchy of like general managers, CEO, assistant manager, and so they said, we're going to give everyone like army titles, like there's going to be a commando and a lieutenant and a sergeant. And they were like, how are we ever going to go and get jobs after this with that on my CV?
Speaker 3: So does the general answer the phones is the general reception.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't know what the receptionist was called.
Speaker 3: I used to have morale man as my email signature. Morale man, that was your job title.
Speaker 4: I'd give that. You wouldn't have lasted.
Speaker 2: Very long enough title, wasn't it.
Speaker 4: But people do have ridiculous, ridiculous titles at work. And I meet people around here too, and I'm like, so what do you do? And they told me their role and I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, what does that do you in sales? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh you're in sales, or if.
Speaker 3: You're a plumber, you might come up with some in a glorious little title for yourself. So you get down to it, it's like, oh, I don't know.
Speaker 4: What are the ridiculous titles out?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 3: Melbourne thirteen twenty four ten to join us on the air. If you do that, I've got some free stuff to go, maybe a couple of bottles of wine. Soo lover Sonzo check the age of the winners this time right? Thirteen twenty four ten is our number? Do you have? Would you say a flashy job title?
Speaker 4: Yeah, an exaggerated work title, a flashy job a confusing, a confusing role name. Yeah, we'll try and work out what you actually do.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten. Do you have a flashy job title? Twanky job titles have you got a flashy one.
Speaker 2: It's all off the back of this job title. These titles handed out to Prince William and Catherine William. He's the Great Master of the most Honorable Order.
Speaker 4: Of the bath That's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: It's basically it was established back in seventeen twenty five.
Speaker 4: Does that mean he has to do kids bath time every night?
Speaker 2: Probably doesn't.
Speaker 4: Plenty of people handing out that to their partners if that's what it meant. But there are some weird, wacky and wonderful job titles out there. Let's go to Tommy from Sunbury. What's your work title?
Speaker 3: I was a cannon operator, but it was just for washing truck a cannon, but you washed trucks. Why were you holding the big gurney like high pressure hose or something.
Speaker 6: Yes, there was a high pressure hose that come out of the ground and they called it a cannon.
Speaker 4: That's it. That's a good one. I'm a cannon operader. You're a pressure washer, pressure washing satisfying.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's a good one. The cannon all right, not bad? Thirteen twenty fourteen to join us on the air, What is your flashy job title?
Speaker 4: Anna Good? Morning. What's your job title?
Speaker 3: Anna?
Speaker 7: My job my job title was phone worker.
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: What industry were you in? Anna?
Speaker 7: Healthcare?
Speaker 8: Providing pair of think programs.
Speaker 7: Through Telly Health.
Speaker 9: Oh.
Speaker 3: Lauren was thinking more like.
Speaker 7: Exactly what a lot of us are thinking.
Speaker 4: About, because sometimes when I I don't have to write my job title down very often, except when you have to do that stupid little form for customs when you come into the country that God knows what they do with them.
Speaker 3: After you feel it, do you put on it? Entertainment here?
Speaker 6: I am.
Speaker 2: I put journalists online and further from the truth.
Speaker 3: That shows how legitimate those forms are.
Speaker 4: You could write it. Hop's checking those things. I don't know really an entertainer, yes, sir, I am.
Speaker 3: I'd be like, juggle, go on, do something before I let you into the country. Entertain me. Comedians love that.
Speaker 4: Prue, Good morning. What is your job title?
Speaker 8: Hi guys, I'm a peggy on a construction site.
Speaker 4: A peggy peggy. Okay, let's clean. Let's guess what a peggy does.
Speaker 3: It's talk about board right there, proe peggy it is?
Speaker 2: What does it?
Speaker 4: Well? I don't actually even know what does a peggy do?
Speaker 8: I clean, so I clean the smoco hats from the toilets, and in the old days it used to be somebody who had been injured on the site, somebody who had a peg leg or something like that.
Speaker 3: Really, so keeping up traditions, do you hubble or do you.
Speaker 4: And so everyone would know that on the job site if you said you arrived for checking or standing cards induction, safety induction, Yes.
Speaker 8: That's it they do.
Speaker 4: They do.
Speaker 8: Peggy knows all the information, you.
Speaker 4: Know, the gossip, and they would know. Every person on job site would know what a peggy was.
Speaker 3: The old best boy grip on a movie set.
Speaker 2: What's a grip?
Speaker 3: Best boy grip? The guys who put up the lights and stuff like that. The big boys.
Speaker 4: Why they call best boy. I don't know is the name best best boy group? That's ridiculous. Best boy me?
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 4: You're a girl?
Speaker 3: Well best best You're still.
Speaker 4: The person these days, yeah, probably best person. Darren from Packingham, good morning.
Speaker 7: Good morning.
Speaker 5: You are speaking with a sanitary engineer.
Speaker 3: Sanitary engineering. You drive the garbage truck, Am I right?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Not the you drive the sanitary bins, the lady bins?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 3: You you shirt through out of recycling?
Speaker 4: No, you install toilets.
Speaker 7: Correct.
Speaker 4: Ah, here's a brother, a sanitary engineer.
Speaker 3: You know, as soon as I hear engineer, I go way too smart for me.
Speaker 4: Smart.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Satary started as a diver and finally got the sanitary engineer's diver. Isn't it the same thing?
Speaker 4: Yep, you've just you've just changed your title over the years.
Speaker 3: Well you used to unblock him, now you put them in.
Speaker 12: Machines.
Speaker 3: Everything technical a sent try in.
Speaker 4: You have a friend who drives a pood truck.
Speaker 3: Yes, I met him, friend of the show jes he theo truck. You know he's given up the Pooh truck, has he? Yeah, he's driving garbage bins because I rang him after I got the sticker of shame and said, hey, you guys got cameras in the back of the trucks and do they how do they know?
Speaker 4: How do they know?
Speaker 3: Well, he said, they've got a camera in the back of the truck, but it's only to look for like so where the bin gets emptied at the top of the garbage truck, there's a little camera. They're looking for gas bottles and bodies.
Speaker 2: So he went from Pooh trucks to garbage trucks.
Speaker 4: They're looking for gas bottles and bodies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're not allowed to throw at your gas bottle.
Speaker 4: I assume you're not allowed to throw a body.
Speaker 3: That's right, So that's right.
Speaker 4: Everything else. Knock yourself out.
Speaker 7: Lauren good on No.
Speaker 9: One hundred, l on socials