Speaker 1: Apologie Production.
Speaker 2: Welcome to She Rises, Freaky Friday, Sex, go, secrets, horror, scandal, hysterious wild. We love Freaky Friday when it comes around because it means that it's a more lighthearted conversation, more fun, more play, and a little bit of a risk.
Speaker 1: A conversation is and today is no difference. So if you and you're here, welcome, thanks for joining us. We upload three episodes every single week to the She Rises podcast. Monday and Wednesday are more empowering, our lessons, our stories, things are going through, incredible guests really to help you be your biggest, boldest version of yourself and level up in all areas of your life. That's business, relationship, work, career, friendships, anything. And then Friday it's just a lot of fun. It's freaky, it's risk, it's naughty, it's spicy, it's unhinged, unfiltered, just two best friends seeing on a couch reading your guys anonymous submissions. So these stories, if you want to go back and listen to the previous ones as well, they are sex stories, horror stories, ghost stories, jaw dropping like what the fuck did they just read out loud?
Speaker 2: Or even if one day you decide, man, I really need some advice on this situation because I don't know how to deal with this. My friends don't know how to deal with this. You can drop an anonymous submission in here and we will also offer our advice. Yeah, it's likely going to be unhinged, but that's what Freaky Friday's about.
Speaker 1: It is. We're shedding the shame. We're dissolving any guilt or anything around it. Some things you would take to your grades. You haven't told anyone, but you just need to get it off your chest. Freaky Friday, if she rises, is where you bring it in. All right, take it away. What's today? Let's go.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's our submission. I started seeing a guy. We found it so sexy and exhilarating to have fun in risky places. In the car, we pulled up somewhere private and began finding comfortable positions. I was thinking to myself, Wow, I'm loving this. I feel all of the good feelings, very wet.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, one thing led to another and I was on top. We change positions only to find him completely covered in my blood. I got my period and day one is the heaviest of days for me. It's instant and it's so heavy. He was so good about it, But in that moment, I wanted to die. I was so humiliated. This situationship was so new, and I was suddenly so vulnerable.
Speaker 1: Oh the poor thing. Like if that happens in a long term relationship, you would literally just be like oops, yeah, blood sorry, not sorry, like whatever. But when you're just starting to get to know someone and I get to know their bodies.
Speaker 2: And trying to feel sexy, and also I feel it's a little different as well, when you're in a little bit more of a risky place. When you're at home, it's different. You can just go straight to the bathroom.
Speaker 1: The bed, jump in the shower, You're good to go. You're in a car.
Speaker 2: What do you do when you're in a car? If it's all over his clothes on the car? How do you bring yourself? How do you not be suspicious when you leave the car? Is their blood everywhere? Is their blood on the clothes? Like I need context?
Speaker 1: And you walk It was like in public place, people think you've murdered someone.
Speaker 2: You know, either that or they're like, I know what you just did.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, wow crazy, I'm just curious was everyone track their cycle because I know where my period's coming. Maybe some people don't track the cycle track yours.
Speaker 2: I do now, but for a long time I didn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, actually I did when I was younger either.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when I was younger, I didn't really care about it. And now it's more of like I want to know because I don't want surprise.
Speaker 1: And I also know how to track your moods and that according to your cycle rest when you need to rest, understand if you're feeling a little bit more sensitive, fragile, or emotional. It's so nice to be able to understand all of that and really support yourself.
Speaker 2: And also as well, when I didn't track my cycle, even when business things would come around, I'd like, have you know, a big business day, and then I'd get my period on the day and it would just be the worst thing of it. So I started tracking it, and also so that I could get laser and not have to be more pain.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know, that's just not a good time.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I swear every single month that I get my period at the moment. Steve is always like, why does it land on the worst time for you? Like, I've got it now at the podcast going away for something, or like the other day we were to shoot in Sydney. I'm like, oh my god, we have to get in a pool. Yes, yes, I'm wearing a tam but I'm on blood thinners, so I was worried it would be a blood bar. It's so much fun to explain that to a whole film crew. I've got videographers, we've got photographers, we've got photographers assistance, we've got the person that owns the bath house.
Speaker 2: I'm in the water with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was secretly freaking out that it was going to be a blood bath. It's not a good time. So getting your period every month, So he's like, wow, that comes around quick. I'm like, you're telling me, you're telling.
Speaker 2: Me, Yeah, you don't have to deal with it.
Speaker 1: Lucky boy. I love being a girl. But it is heart each month, isn't it. Yeah?
Speaker 2: And also it's really interesting men I feel quite consistent emotionally, whereas women are, so they flow with different emotions, especially when they're in different phases of their cycles, and it's just really interesting to witness the contrast.
Speaker 1: So true. I just I'm giggling because I think there has been a time for not heavily in my period where I've thought I was more wet, Yes, and was probably a mix of both and like oh shit, like yeah my food is coming on earlier or whatever. I just really feel for her. She would have been like, Wow, I'm so into this, yeah so much.
Speaker 2: Naturally, I can definitely relate. I've definitely had that in a relationship before. Oh.
Speaker 1: I feel like most people listening will have something similar. Absolutely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, You're like, oh my god, this is great, so great. Yeah yeah, and then you're like, oh that makes sense, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I hope the sex was good. I really hope that he was really understanding, which he was. I hope it wasn't too much of a mess to clean up, and I hope you continued to see him like it was all good. Yeah, fingers crossed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, by the sounds of it, you said that he was really good about it. So that's a huge win and hopefully it make you feel even more uncomfortable than you needed to in the moment.
Speaker 1: No, regardless of how nice the guy was, you probably just felt so embarrassed. Yeah, just really valid as it would be. But anyways, if you guys have a story you want to drop in. Please bring it in that we love doing their just lighthearted and you want to hear your stories. But thanks for joining us and will see you on Monday. Bye bye