Speaker 1: This is Outsiders. Good morning, and welcome to Outsiders, the show that is to combating woke identity politics and left wing idiocy. What the British Police Force are to Benny Hill?
Speaker 2: Ah, Yes, that's the modern, woke, diverse and inclusive police force. Not quite sure about how to handle someone who's an armed criminal.
Speaker 3: Oh I gotta love a little Boots Randolph there on a Sunday morning. Okay, so that footage was sped up in reverse. But sadly the British Police, well they do set themselves up for a bit of comedy, but even they aren't as comical as the ludicrous, as ludicrous as these Queensland Police officers were arresting Billboard Chris this week in Brisbane.
Speaker 4: I have a lawsuit against your government next week.
Speaker 5: I need you to move a outside of the Queen Street mall area, which is bounded by so Adelaigh Street.
Speaker 2: Is the next main street down there.
Speaker 5: Edward Street is the next street down that way, Elizabeth Street is the street here and George Street is the street at the top of the mall. Okay, and that's for a period of six hours.
Speaker 1: Heaven help us. Yes, Billboard Chris, who has devoted his life to attacking the vile cult of childhood transgenderism. Was arrested this week in Brisbane and Chris will be joining us later on in the show to tell us all about it. But first let's grab the latest Outsiders news. Well, we were showing the Benny Hill British Police Force, but the truth is of course stranger than the comedy. This weekend we've had the UK police arresting James and Rita, a dad for comments that he made about his nine year old girls school teachers on a WhatsApp.
Speaker 2: Yes, this couple were held in a cell for eleven hours, arrested in front of their crying children. So you can just imagine how traumatize those poor kids are and James, after a five week investigation, there's no case to answer. We don't know what they posted in that WhatsApp group that alerted the police and had so many of them shop up to their home to arrest them. If you think there's free speech in the UK, you're kidding yourself at this point.
Speaker 3: Well you know this is the thing. I mean, look at the footage you see there on the screen. The police said six one, two, three, four five six officers to go and arrest a middle aged couple for comments that they made in a WhatsApp group. Now we don't know what the comments were, so, you know, but there's no indication that they were anything sort of threatening or anything like that. The best indication that we've gotten from news reports is that they were complaining about the recruitment teacher for a new teacher at their school. We also know that the couple that their eldest daughter at the school does have some epilepsy neurodivergence issues and they were not allowed to meet with the school to talk about these medical issues. So it sounds like these parents had a real grievance. But the fascinating thing here, well fascinating but also chilling thing is the way the UK has now become this sort of place where it's a real dystopia. You know, the cops knock on your door for saying the wrong thing online. And you know, for the country that supposedly gave us free speech, that gave us the aero pagentica, which gave us all of these great defenses of liberty, to now be in this place where they charge you with a non crime, hate crime or whatever, and the processess his punishment.
Speaker 6: I think it's a disgrace.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 1: Also, James, you say that we don't know what the crime is what they said on that WhatsApp group, but nor is the guy's being a charge. The police wouldn't even tell him what he'd actually said. That was wrong. But I mean something, But.
Speaker 2: Don't say it's racial, because I can I guarantee you if it was racial, given what the UK's current hate speech laws are, there would be charges. The fact is there are no charges, so whatever it is, it doesn't even have to be the wrong thing. We have seen people in the UK being harassed by the cops having to go through this process for just stating biological facts about gender about immigration. If you're stating a very much a mainstream view about the levels of immigration, and perhaps you've got a problem with illegal immigration, that could see the cops knocking on your door if someone takes offense and makes a formal complace.
Speaker 1: And that's what I mean by racial because in their eyes, any comment about immigration, any comment to do with people coming over the wood, is deemed as racial. But James, there is a racial component to what is happening with the British law. We now have a two tier legal system, James, whereby white men will be treated harsh shut now under British law.
Speaker 3: Joe, Well, yeah, it's really really shocking. This Basically now they have put in the system whereby pre sentencing reports which basically automatically take into account your race, your gender, your circumstance, all of that to mitigate the sentences that you might get for whatever crime your alleged to have committed and been brought before the course of convicted of that now means essentially that white Britons are going to get the worst treatment when it comes to sentencing. This is the two tier justice system. This is why they call Keir Starmer two tier care. And I'll tell you something, guys do.
Speaker 2: Then Kirstarma recognized how.
Speaker 8: Bad disappointed in this response, and the Lord Chancellor is obviously continuing to engage on this, and we're considering our response and you know, all options are on the table. But I am disappointed at this outcome and now we'll have to consider what we do as a result.
Speaker 2: I don't know, if only there was a Prime minister who cared about these you could be you're the Prime minister here. I mean, he's acting like is just some dude off the street. He's a little bit of great.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's ridiculous, but also but James, the reality is what they have literally done is brought in laws whereby if you are any of those identity politics groups, women, gays, of ethnic whatever origin, anything other than a white man must be treated more leniently. So by definition, white men will be treated harsher under the British legal system.
Speaker 3: And we'll just be really frank about what we're talking about. Who we're talking about. You know, basically people have people of different religions of getting a lighter sentence and a lighter treatment. And so this means, you know a lot of migrants who might commit crime, they're going to get a lighter treatment, then somebody who was a Britain committing the same crime.
Speaker 1: That's shocking.
Speaker 3: Keir Starmer, I don't trust anything he has said there about claiming that he's distressed about that, because you know, this is the same guy who saw his opinion numbers absolutely plummet and then started talking about, oh maybe we have to do something about immigration really here, really okay, fine, now you tell us. But the thing too, the other week there was that phenomenal speech that JD. Vance gave at the European Union where he called out Britain, and he called out Europe, but he called out Britain in particular and said that Britain, which was a bastion of liberty, has no longer been become that, and they are straying very far away from that. And the real point is that if America is going to go and defend liberal democracies, and you want to be defended, you've got to act like a liberal democracy. And Britain has strayed so far from the century. It took centuries for Britain to develop the traditions of law and liberty that we enjoy as well, and now they're torturing them at a rate of noves.
Speaker 2: And this undermines the most basic principle of our justice system, that justice is blind, that everyone's equal under the law, that you're not going to get preferential treatment based on who you are, and we already see it happening, even before this formal recognition that it's happening. We have seen it over and over again with people getting ridiculously leaning sentences and then having people in the UK locked up for being in an anti immigration protest, even if they weren't guilty of anything that was approaching violence, but they were at a violent protest, so they were guilty by association. Same thing doesn't happen with these pro Palestinian protests. That's a very different approach. So we have seen it over and over again. Not immune format. It's happening right now.
Speaker 1: Well, I was going to say, we are not immune from it. And where Britain goes, we tend to go, James. A few years later, we already have in place hate speech laws and these sorts of touchy feely no crime actually being committed laws are coming into Australia exactly as they did in Britain. We are heading down the same path, which is what we'll be talking to Billboard Chris about the e Safety Commissioner, because we're heading straight down the same path. But anyway, let's talk about Australian news. Is there an Australian news? Has there anything happened?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes, of course it's the election, folks. We have an election. May third is the big election. Everyone's out there rushing around all very exciting. Yesterday A couple of things Rita that caught all our eyes. One was the heckling of Albaniasi. Watch this Rita tell us what happened.
Speaker 2: Well, this is very interesting. A young man, it seemed aggrieved about the housing situation, about the amounts of immigration that's coming into the country. This isn't obviously illegal immigration. This is a planned policy by the Labor government to bring in record numbers. So let's have a listen to what he said to the Prime minister.
Speaker 10: One million immigrants in five years is going to increase demand on the medical system.
Speaker 1: But what about the fact that people.
Speaker 10: My age can't get any housing. We can't get rentals anymore. We have no future in this country anymore. And we think that's kind of ridiculous. No, you can't touch me.
Speaker 1: Mate, you.
Speaker 7: Cole.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: He was shown out, But I think what he said there was very much on point. This is something young people are rightly concerned about, Rowan because they have been priced out of the housing market. A bunch of policies have seen rent skyrocket because there's also been a war on investors. At the same time that we are seeing property prices impact by the lack of supply. We're not having as many houses built because we have so much regulation costs are so high and it is just a terrible spiral for young people.
Speaker 1: Well let's look now at that same interview. So that's a young guy on day two of the election campaign confronting the Prime minister. Now have a look at the same interview from the other angle. Watch Charmers and Alban Easy and Mark Butler's faces on day two of the election campaign faced by a real Australian. Or play that clip now, Okay, so we actually hear the same thing, the same questions being asked, and the three of them are clueless, like the three monkeys sitting there. James here, no evil, see no evil, speak no evil. And look at the Prime Minister's face, completely clueless on the second day of the election campaign, confronted by a real Australian with real concerns.
Speaker 3: You know this this young this young person, his concerns are I think legitimate and you know note also, let's not a couple of things. Number one, this person asked a question in a way that was not like some screaming climate processor like the ones who's been heckling Peter Dutt along the way. This was a respectful question and a passion question. But the fact is that kid is right.
Speaker 1: He's right.
Speaker 3: Young people in this country have particularly been sold out when it comes to housing policy, when it comes to mass migration and what it comes down to. We saw it a few weeks ago. Let us not forget the mass minting of Australian citizens right before the vote in Western Sydney and Melbourne electorates, because you know what, it just showed the nakedness of what this migration policy is all about. There are three basic pillars to it. Number one is universities or the tertiary sectorists call it. Number two is big business and number three is the Labor Party. They want votes, they want these votes that come from mass migration and young people, young Australians are getting left out in the cold.
Speaker 2: I think it's a discreet Well, yeah, they are recruiting voters because certain migrant groups, a lot of migrant groups have traditionally backed Labor. I think that can change. It's maybe something they regret. And we've seen this in the US where Democrats have a very permissive policy to illegal immigration because that at some point they hope that these people become fast tracked to citizenship and it's a new voter base and when you're talking about millions of people in the US, it can have an impact. But guess what, Hispanic voters are increasingly leaning well under Trump anyway, leaning right, they're socially conservative, and the Liberal Party the Coalition need to seize on the opportunity because the reality is we have had millions come in in recent years. They're here, a lot of them are on the path to citizenship, So appeal to them. Don't write them off as they're going to be lifelong labor supporters, because they don't need to be. These are people who are often aspirational, working middle class that care about their kids not being indoctrinated at schools. There's a lot of areas where the Liberal Party, with economic policy, with energy policy, with social policies, the so called culture wars, can reach these voters, and yet they seem to shy away.
Speaker 1: From that and they shouldn't. And that's things like the transgender debate, James, where obviously a lot of ethnic communities, migrant communities are appalled when they find out what their kids have been We saw in the voice.
Speaker 3: We saw with the voice, we saw it, you know, we actually also saw with the game marriage debated as well, so we're a lot of these seats voted, you know, Yes, we're a lot of the voted no, you know, but reader's right. You know, a lot of these communities are socially conservative for one thing. And it's really interesting to note that many of these migrants, even though they might not be Catholic themselves, send their kids to local, low fee Catholic schools, independence Catholic schools, because they get values there and get protected from other values that are being pushed in the public schools. Of their enterprising, they tend to be business owners. They want to make money here, which is all great, and that's all really well to the good. But I think there's another element to that too, and this is where I think the Coalition needs to lean further into, you know, really the Team Australia thing and saying us, actually, Australia is a place to be proud of and when you come here, it's not just to make some bucks. It is actually because you want to be Australian. And I think there's a big opportunity there for the Coalition.
Speaker 1: Well, let's ask one of the coalitions leading lights in my opinion, Senator Matt Canavan. Matt Great to see you. Thanks for coming on outsiders as always? Is the coalition doing enough, you know, to show that you guys will stand in front of one flag not three flags? The Prime Minister announced the election in front of the Torres Strait Island flag. There wasn't an Australian flag to be seen. Is this a key issue and is the coalition hammering this point hard enough?
Speaker 11: Well, look, I think we live in one country Rowan, and if we should unite behind one country, Peter Dutton's been very clear about that. Obviously, the Prime Minister sought to divide Australian so with a three hundred million dollar voice referendum that was a complete failure and flop and distracted his government from the real issues. Look, I suppose most of this election will be about those issues that affect people, because yes, I do believe we've.
Speaker 7: Got your night behind one country.
Speaker 11: But the first thing any incoming government has got to do is fixed the cost of living crisis that is hurting so many Australians, that is causing division and lack of social cohesion in our society. Because I noticed that directly when you go out now and promote how great our country is, how lucky we is where our country is. You do get understandable feedback sometimes that people don't feel all that lucky living in Australia where the grocery prices have gone up by average three thousand dollars a year for Australian's power bills up over a thousand dollars a year for many Australian families. People are getting crushed by that. And so our first job to rekindle the Australian spirit, the patriotism that we've all been non for about Australia is to make Australia lucky again. We've got to make our country luck again. We've got to make our own luck. We are a very lucky country in terms of the resources we have. We have more natural resources per person than anywhere in the world, perhaps except Antarctica.
Speaker 7: But we should be using them.
Speaker 11: If we use those resources, like Peter Dutton said this week, like our gas resources will bring down the cost of energy. That'll bring down the cost of everything food, transport of course, for electricity bills. And I think that that is the first step towards getting back to everybody being proud of the Australian flag and having a nice and harmonious and forward looking country once again.
Speaker 2: Well, you mentioned resources and cost of living, but the coalition's energy policies still appear very much confused. We're talking about nuclear fantastic, but that's years away, that's not going to have an impact during the next term and people need cost of living relief. Now, what are we doing about actually increasing supply, not just redirecting gas to the domestic market, but making sure we actually use those resources. We're doing more gas exploration, We're doing more with coal, uranium, just making sure we're actually benefiting from the luck we have on being on having all these natural resources.
Speaker 11: Well, reader, I think you've put the timeline out right there and your question that we've got to take action that both delivers results in the short term, the medium term and the long term. You know that things aren't going to completely go back to how good they were twenty years ago in our energy system overnight, but we can take steps straight away. So what Peter's announced this week was redirecting gas back to Australia. That will of course increase supply of gas straight away for Australians, and the basic economic principle will be the more supply we have, the lower the price will be. That will bring immediate downward pressure on gas prices and therefore energy prices.
Speaker 7: For all austrains in the median term.
Speaker 11: Yeah, of course, we do need to get more supply of those resources like gas, and we've announced that we will invest in critical gas infrastructure to bring more gas all around Australia, will facilit take the approval process to make sure gas investments can get approval and therefore get finance and get going. Will end the ridiculous subsidy taxpayer subsidy that is provided to the Environmental Defender's Office, which spend their time effectively lying to courts to knock off these developments. So they have been proven to have done that. So that's what we'll do in those terms. And then of course in the long term we've got the nuclear policy as well. Now, look, i'd love to see us do more on the cold stuff. I've been very open and transparent about that. But the choice now in the next few weeks is between no hope and some hope. The Labor government, of course, has been absolutely hopeless and their budget this week just doubled down on more of the same, more of the same, green subsidies to technologies like hydrogen that are not working, more of the sign government spending it's going to push us over trillion dollars in debt, and more of the sign migration policies which is crowding out young people from housing, whereas on all of those measures the Liberal and National parties are offering offering hype that will cut back that migration levels. We'll restraining government spending by restricting and bringing down employment of public service and the seven billion dollar cost there. And as I said, hope that we will develop our gas resources to bring in more energy in the short and medium term to our energy to start energy supply systems.
Speaker 3: Hey madam want to we'll ask you too about another issue here too. And you know we saw the other day when the Prime Minister announced he was calling the election, there was aig question about which flags were behind him. But it kind of points to a bigger issue here that we are seeing Australian's lockdown of Australian spaces. We had a report this week that a tour owner in Cacadu says it's basically impossible to do tours up there, visiting numbers in just that one Park have fallen from two hundred and fifty thousand one hundred and sixty thousand a year. But the list of places now where on various different indigenous related grounds that people are not able to go to. Kaku Kepe York Lake Air has been lately cut off, the Bundercliffs that get grampy, the Flinders regions and so on, all these places that all Australians have enjoyed. What would the Coalition do about making sure that Australian spaces are available for all Australians.
Speaker 11: Well, it's very sad, James, really really sad. It's a wonderful part of Australia. Obviously I was proud enough as Northern Australian Minister to make some investments in the resort out there.
Speaker 7: It is owned by an indigenous.
Speaker 11: Corporation at Ularu, the Voyages Resort, But of course that investment is not bearing fruit when you just restrict access to the major reason people travel there. It's a long way Togo, it's quite costly. The reason people went there is because they loved walking up the biggest rock in the world. And so when the decision was made to do that, of course that had massive economic implications for all people around the are but particularly the Indigenous people who own many of the major assets there. So it's been devastating in terms of what the collation will do. I know that Kimberly home there in Richmond in the northern New Sothales coast, she's been pushing really hard and successfully convinced our party to reopen access to Mount Warning. Mount Warning is a wonderful, beautiful now and I've climbed a few times in northern New South Wales. It's named after when Captain Cook or He's sailors explorers saw this mountain that it prevented them from getting shipwrecked on the coast, and they call it Mount Warming. It's got a great history and it's lovely for people to be able to walk up and enjoy it so much of the beautiful Australian environment. It's been the last couple he has been locked out and it's devastating for tourists and small business organizations across Northern New South Wales.
Speaker 7: So we'll reopen that. We'll reopen that.
Speaker 11: There are Aboriginal people who want it reopened for the same reason as you've outlined in terms of Boolaro I leave that to people like you said the price. I'm not as familiar with exactly the status there, but the basic rule should be that those parts of Australia should be open to all Australians. And we should also help help to the indigenous communities and Aboriginal people that see those sites as sacred to protect them, to have an income stream from them will.
Speaker 7: Help do that.
Speaker 11: We can do all these things, we can balance the veneration of those facilities, and also to jurism.
Speaker 7: I mean, look at the Vatican.
Speaker 11: Look at the Vatican like it's the most important sacred site of Catholics in the world, but of course.
Speaker 7: It's open to all people around the world. And that also helps reserve the.
Speaker 11: Vatican long term because it provides an enormous income stream. So many sacred sites around the world have that business model. Why don't we hear in Australia.
Speaker 1: Well, I want to ask you about this character called Justin Muhammad, who is the ambassador for First Nations people. He's on a very healthy salary. I'm sure he wanders around the world on behalf of not all Australians, but on behalf of First Nations. Australians they've just given him another one hundred and ninety grand for strategic planning consultation services over the rest of the half year. Will the Coalition commit to us saying goodbye to this character's contract and getting rid of the first nation's ambassador which diviides Australia completely, And why should Australian taxpayers be paying for this nonsense.
Speaker 7: It's totally absurd, isn't It's ridiculous.
Speaker 11: I mean, as I just said that last answer, we should respect Aboriginal sites, Aboriginal culture. We respect our English heritage and Mirgrant heritage. All of those things we respect. And there's some differences between us that can be dealt with and you know, venerated among ourselves. But when we go and face other people around the world, we should produce a united front. It's like your own family, or you've all got differences among yourself and your family, but whenever you're dealing with other families, you stay united and you protect each other. You protect your brothers, your sisters, your father and your kids, and same principle should apply. We should all protect Australians overseas and our interest over streets as one at united front. Just putting Australians first. That's the basic principle here, so most things we are ending that position. I'm not exactly sure about that guy's contract and what we can do there, but we won't be proceeding, as my understanding with a first nation's ambassador. That's totally unnecess We should present the United front of the world good.
Speaker 1: So he can pack his bags for one last time and leave Canberra.
Speaker 7: Well, I'm not really sure about his contract.
Speaker 1: I know, I.
Speaker 7: Got it.
Speaker 2: What about we know? Just Enterprice has also got the our version of the Department of Government Efficiency and she said she is going to focus on the enormous amounts that are spent in the indigenous area with very little results billions every year. What other areas of cost savings are we going to see because the budget ain't looking too good right now.
Speaker 11: Yeah, look rere to GREGT Christ's Look, it's not for me to announce the Just Center's policies there, so I can't speak for her and I won't. But from my own perspective, I think definitely in the area of agency growth we've had over time.
Speaker 7: In this country.
Speaker 11: We've got agencies like the Workplace Gender Equality Agency was just PA, which can require businesses to produce paperwork. And so it's not just the government waste that we should be focused on, which definitely we should be, but it's also the government red tape that creates waste within the private sector that makes our productivity performance perform as it is, which is in the toilet right now. That's what we've also got to focus on. Another one is this ridiculous climate reporting the government's brought in there. We will bring in from July this year, large businesses will all have to report their carbon emissions to the government. Not only that, it's not just affecting large businesses, they have to report the carbon emissions of their clients and who they deal with in business and their supply chain to the government as well. So that will mean if a farmer and we've confirmed this and centered estimates with government officials, a farmer who may have a loan, we say A and Z, and A and Z have to report their carbon emissions. A and Z has to go to that farm and say, hey, how many cows do you have that are farting and doing other things around your property? We need to know so we can report that to the government and even the government figures show that will put a three point two billion dollar cost on the histral economy in terms of more red tape and paperwork. This sort of stuff is mad and there needs to be a fine tooth comb gone through it because this affects all the strains. Our productivity has fallen at five percent under this government. It's never seen a fall like that ever before, and that is a direct impact on our standard living. A lower productivity means we're producing less for the same amount of work.
Speaker 7: Doesn't mean you have to work harder.
Speaker 11: It means you're producing less for the same amount of work and that produces less well for all of us, to fund medicare, to fund our schools, and of course to allow us to have a good stand of living, especially to provide for our children.
Speaker 1: Well, Matt, there's a copycat show on the ABC called Insiders, which very few people watch, but we've done it so that nobody else has to. The Prime Minister was on there just a few minutes ago disagreeing with you, so I want to play you. He's the clip of Anthony Alberanisi on Insiders and get your reaction to it.
Speaker 12: What we have with all of our cost of living measures, whether it's free tape, cheap childcare, the tax cuts that we are now topping up so that Australians will benefit by two and a half thousand dollars extra dollars in their pocket is what's making a difference. Our wage increases where real wages are increasing, so we want people to earn more and keep more of what they earn. I've heard it wants people to work longer for less.
Speaker 11: Matta, is there a single word of truth in any of that? Tell us, well, it's exactly wrong for the reasons I just outlined. Because our productivity has fallen so much under Anthony Albanezi. That means people have to work harder and longer to earn the same.
Speaker 7: Amount of money.
Speaker 11: And with everything going up in cost, with interest rates going up, interest rates go up, and your productivity is low to that means you know, you might even have to earn more, right because you're chasing a moving target just to keep your standard living. And as I say, if you're producing less per hour because of this red tape, because it's bureaucracy just trying to do something in the business, trying to create wealth and value for our country, but instead you've got to spend a quarter of the day filling out forms. If that's what the government requires you to do, all of us have to work harder just to get the same sound of living, or of course we work the same and we get the lost tat of living, we go backwards, which is probably most people's experience. But there are record numbers of austrainers now working two jobs. You're working two jobs, and the Labor Party's partners in the Greens, they've got this ridiculous palsy of allowing of getting people to wear four.
Speaker 1: Days a week.
Speaker 11: It's like, why don't you just create an economy so we can just go back to working just a standard five days a week. We don't have to work a second job just to keep our head above the water. That would, I think be appreciated by most austraints instead of telling these fairy tales to people that somehow you can wave a magic wand and Canberra and cut people's working hours overnight without any impact on the economy.
Speaker 7: These guys are insane. They don't know how to major an economy.
Speaker 11: They haven't run a business in their lives, and they're doing enormous, enormous damage to not only businesses in this country, but through the flow on effects to just average mom and dads who are struggling to get by. There has to be As I said at the start, there has to be a change. Things are not going well. I think everybody can admit that, even sometimes you get the Labor Party to admit that.
Speaker 7: The k it's a bit tough. They blame other people, but it's tough right right now. So don't we need a change.
Speaker 11: Don't we need to actually do something different because what we're doing right now is not working.
Speaker 7: And as I said, the budget this week was just more of the.
Speaker 11: Same, exactly, more of the same, more to hydrogen, more another four thousand public servants employed, more debt, more spending, and of course more migration.
Speaker 7: With nowhere for them to live. That's not going to cut it now.
Speaker 11: We need a better approach, and as I say, there is at least hope in a change of a government to a Dutton led Liberal National Party government.
Speaker 7: I think that's what people should get behind now.
Speaker 11: It could vent your frustrations with minor parties, but that's not going to deliver any change that our country desperately needs.
Speaker 1: Senator Matt Canavan terrific stuff. Thank you so much for chatting to us here on Outsiders after the break Rita's reality Check. Lots more coming up here on Outsiders.
Speaker 2: Welcome back. You're watching Outsiders with your host Rowan. Did you know I grew up in public housing? Dean James, I'm not woke Morrow, and I'm Rida Panahian. This week we finally got an election date and with it the fluff pieces and why Albo isn't really a hard left economically illiterate new Marxist ideal locke who has spent decades in labour socialist left faction. No, Alban Easy is apparently a reformist, not a revolutionary.
Speaker 1: Just ask him.
Speaker 2: Yes, he's reformed our living standards all right. Costs have gone up, living standards have gone down dramatically during his reign. Thanks Anthony. Expect to see more fluff pieces and claims of Albow being a moderate, reminiscent of the nonsense we saw before the last election. Remember this I'm not Woke and the sub headline there Albow wur vows to swerve away from the left. How did that go? On election night, Anthony Albaneze announced the hard left policy of trying to enshrine racial division and privilege into the Constitution with a voice, and he has not stopped since in pushing a hard left agenda, whether it's energy policy, economic policy, social policy. This is who he is. This is what modern labor is, and no matter how they try to mask it with fruity ads like this.
Speaker 1: Well missed speaker, they are delulu with no salulu.
Speaker 7: So I just watched have a call the election, and everybody there is so much mistake.
Speaker 3: If re elected, Alba will literally wipe twenty percent of his student dat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like literary literary. My god, I hate people say literally when they shouldn't say literally. It's a pet hate, but it's just a shameless attempt to buy votes from low information voters. Labor headquarters are putting outs like that on social media, and apparently objectifying women is cool again among the leftist feminist brigade, Jazz and big Position. Have you ever tried business? I don't know what's happening. And while they're doing that, Labor is attacking Peter Dutton and the Liberal Party for supposedly being anti women. That's because the Liberals don't have quotas.
Speaker 1: I've got a confession to make.
Speaker 9: I was wrong about something, and that is the fact that I did not think that the Liberals could get any worse with women. They have secretly walked back their quotas for women. We set quoters years ago, and that has meant that now we're the first government to have a majority female caucus in Australia's history.
Speaker 1: When you've got a party room.
Speaker 9: And a government that looks like the country that you were there to represent, you make better decisions.
Speaker 2: Evidently not love. This has been the most economically destructive, anti business, anti personal freedom government we have seen in my lifetime. Anyway, if that's what quotas get you, then you can have them. And let's end on this rather bizarro labor ad about again Medicare. They're obsessed with this medi Scare two point oh campaign and I can only assume the advertising team is on a particularly potent combination of drugs. What is going on, Rohan, you're the advertising You're come out with some campaigns that have still remembered decades later. They won awards. What are they doing? Are they We're looking on going what is happening? When is it actually effective? Are they getting through to.
Speaker 1: How to reach voters only to people who aren't the remotest bit interested in what the issues actually.
Speaker 2: Are to Australia.
Speaker 1: That is a lot of Australian So it's all touchy feely stuff, but it has no depth to it. So those sort of advertising campaigns might touch a few people, but they have no depth, They had no residents. We saw the great ad during the Trump campaign which many people credited as being the pivotal ad that won the election, which was.
Speaker 3: Which was they are for the them, Donald Trump is for you.
Speaker 7: And I'll tell you what.
Speaker 3: That ad was so effective, and when I was in the States before the election, you heard it everywhere. It was on constant penetration. I don't know personally what these guys are trying to do, because you know, now my Instagram and my social media algorithms are such that I get fed this stuff constantly. The cat thing is just completely trippy, and you know, like I was looking at the comments on it and one of the comments was, oh, great, well you've won the notional vote of my seven year old daughter. Well done, labor. But this is really really totally self indulgent stuff here, and it speaks to me a real lack of policies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's exactly what you do when you don't have any reach a when confronted with a real gen z or whatever, a young guy asking real questions. As we saw, they were speechless. They had nothing to say because their ad gurus haven't taught well how to respond to someone asking a genuine question. But let's have a look, let's be fair, let's have a look at the coalition ad now, or one of them, and see if we think it's any better.
Speaker 7: We live in the best country in the world right now, it's at a turning point.
Speaker 1: Too.
Speaker 13: Many are having to make sacrifices just to afford the weekly shop and pay their bills. This election is a choice about who can help Australians get ahead by managing our economy better. Australia can't afford to continue on its current path. Let's get our country back on track.
Speaker 1: So, reader and James, a good ad has a strong idea behind it. There's no really strong idea behind that. It could be a clip from anything, but it's not offensive and it's telling a message.
Speaker 3: Well, look, it's telling a message. And you know, I think it's good insofar as it goes. But I tell you what they're really going to have to rev up. I think talking about exactly what has gone wrong over the last three years. People feel like things are going wrong, but the ads, I think, Ed Roan, you're the ad man, so you tell me. But I feel like these ads should really do more to crystallize really what has gone wrong here over the last three years. And it all comes down to the fact that Ethne Albin Easy he is, like, you know, practically a socialist. He's our first left faction prime minister, and everything that has happened since then has flowed from that.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: Remind people about the voice and that they fitted away the first twelve eighteen months of their government, you know, messing around with that. Remind everybody about the actual stark terms in which food has gone up something like thirty percent.
Speaker 1: You know, since this government, this should.
Speaker 2: Be so simple to put together that ad. No, I'm sorry. Yeah, it's been offensive, but that's the best thing you can say about it. It's also completely forgettable. It has no clear message, it has no slogan, and yeah we should be above slogans, but we're not. You need to a clear message, something that people can remember, because people don't live and brief politics. They've got bills to pay, families that take care of. You've got to actually get through. And it's not too hard to have a very clear ad with arrows going up, how much has energy gone up? How much has your grocery bill come up? How much of our mortgage has gone up during that term with interest rates skyrocketing up? And just bring it home that the pain you're feeling is not just in your household. This is across the economy. They've got so much to work with. There is so much ammunition they have to articulate why things have gone wrong, rather than just giving this sort of broad message about.
Speaker 1: The key thing for me. There's three key figures for me. One is trillion? Where are trillion dollars in debt? I never thought I would see that in my lifetime, James. Where's a million? Which is over a million migrant support into the country under labor and many more yet to come.
Speaker 7: And what do you get?
Speaker 1: So that's what you've lost?
Speaker 7: What have you got?
Speaker 1: A five dollars tax cut? Oh wow? I mean it's clear that the Labor government has failed on every single issue. It's not a hard story to tell. Well, no, it's not.
Speaker 3: And you know, I think, really Peter Dunton needs to urgently take a page out of Tony Abbot's playbook, because Tony Abbott, as an Amation leader was incredibly effective. He was incredibly effective at crystallizing exactly what was wrong and what they would do to stop the things that had gone wrong. Labor's got a great big green tax that is not just on your power bill, but it's on everything that you consume. It's your food, it's your powers, everything that you consume. The trillion dollar debt again, I don't even know frankly how clued into the deficit people are these days. I feel like that issue has come off. I think it's much more local. I think it's much more hip pocket sort of thing. So, you know, it's the great big green tax on everything. It is the lack of anything about housing and the big indict if the biggest indatement of the Albanezi government is that people no longer are convinced that their kids are going to have with their grandkids are going to have the same or a better life than they enjoyed.
Speaker 1: And that is the that is the.
Speaker 3: Needs to crystallize bring we are going to bring this back, which is kind of what that was talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with Tony at but we still remember all these years later stop the bus exactly and the carbon tax that were they were the slogans, they were the clear messages, that were election promises and they happened. So they shouldn't just be cheap slogans. There should actually be policies of the implemented. But it's easy to paint a picture, have an ad where every time someone goes to pay for something, Albo and Adam Bant are taking a bit of that money out of their pocket. For all the taxes, all the regulation, the way we are over regulating and businesses are stifled. You can paint a picture very clearly in fifteen to twenty seconds without having someone doing a monologue to camera like that.
Speaker 1: You also have James. You also have issues like the reason you mentioned we discussed the Kamala Harris ad with Trump is it because it crystallized. It was one idea which crystallized everything that was wrong, which is a cultural issue in Australia. The cultural issue which the Coalition already won was the voice. Every day we should see Peter Dutton and just Center Price out there attacking all this waste of money and Indigenous affairs, all this nonsense First Nations ambassadors and all that sort of stuff. That's where they can be attacking and standing up for the Australia of one equals.
Speaker 3: Now I'd make one other suggestion to here. You know when and you know we talked about that protester before and what he was talking about about the housing. You know, this is how This is how they should actually be talking.
Speaker 1: They should be.
Speaker 3: Saying, you know, labor is not for you, Labor is not for your kids. They are for brief and people who will vote for them as staying in power forever.
Speaker 1: Do you want that?
Speaker 3: But the other point i'd make too, just on the Tony Abbott stuff. You know, you remember how absolutely furious the ABC and the Herald and the Age were at him every day, and I think, you know, Peter Dunton should wake up every morning and he should look at the headlines on the ABC and the Herald and if they are not furious with him, then he needs to have a big spread advisor to say, let's get them angry because they're the ones we want to recause they're.
Speaker 1: Not voting for us anyway. Absolutely speaking of which, after the break, net Zany left Delnacy Whacademia in.
Speaker 7: A tick.
Speaker 1: You're watching outside, isn't thank you so much for watching us every Sunday morning, and you do not want to miss us during the election. Every every Sunday morning will be giving you all the best of what has happened during the week over the election campaign, including all the electoral dysfunction that occurs throughout the campaign. Hustings on the hustings. Let's start off with Sarah Hansome.
Speaker 14: Yeah, on the aid of the election, have you sold out your environment credentials?
Speaker 2: Throwing up ten stinking and attention.
Speaker 1: Salmon, salmon. I'm not sure about that one. How did that one go down?
Speaker 7: That did not go down? Well?
Speaker 3: I mean I was watching that and when I saw it happened, I thought, is this like you know the scenes from The Godfather where they open up the bullproof vest and they say, you know, Luca Brozi sleeps of the fishes. Here this whole thing. Of course, you know, this is a fascinating issue where the Barjian skate, which is this you know, wonderful, cute, cuddly fish that lives down to the waters off Tasman is apparently threatened by the salmon farms. The Greens are all up and arm but everybody is missing sort of the big angle on this here is that this issue of the salmon farm is a huge issue in Tasmania.
Speaker 1: There's jobs, there's.
Speaker 3: Money in this and it also highlights the big divide between Tanya Pliversek, who has the ability to with a stroke for repent, kill off the industry and Anthony Alberinezi, who wants to put legislation through to save the industry because he needs to save those seats. It's fascinating to be because of course tiny Plimer sac has that grieves of seat or under threat of the Green seat in Sydney, but there's also no love lost between her and the Prime Minister.
Speaker 2: No no love lost. And also interesting is that this is an issue that brings the Greens back to what they were traditionally created for, which wasn't to be a Marxist economy destroying cancer on Australian politics. That was supposed to actually care about the environment, about being green, and we see very little of that from them these days, other than trying to completely destroy our economy with their emission targets. So on the one hand, I can kind of see the point of this stunt as much as Australians would look on and go what just clownish antiques from the Greens. At least it's a core issue that they used to care.
Speaker 1: About, and Tasmania does play a role historically. I mean there was the logging thing under the Howard Is it was the Franklin River dam, going right back to Hawk. But another one I wanted to talk about Reader and James is Snowy two pointer, who is back in there? Is what a joke Malcolm Turnbull's fantasy for renewables, All renewables, By the way, fantas work again. Roll you're pushing water uphill. You push the water up up hill. There you go, You push the water uphill and then it comes down and that gets you electricity at night. It's all nonsense. But of course, because they are such hypocrites, they push the water uphill, they do all that. But now they're going to fell all the trees across the top ranges of Cosiosco as well, snow gums, ribbon gums, red native shrubs, habitat for creatures, all being flattened thanks to Matt Kaine thanks to all these lovees.
Speaker 3: It's you know, this is exactly a replay too though of what we have seen, uh you know, and this is absolutely beautiful country here, these trees, this environment, you know. I mean, I'm the last the world's last great endorsement, so I'm not really a big, you know, outdoors kind of guy, but this is beautiful country out there. We've seen this over and over again that with all of these sort of green things, that's you know, we've got to destroy the environment in order to save it. How many times have we seen the environmental impact statements about you know, wind farms and solar farms in places like Queensland where koalas are just yeah, we're gonna kill baby koalas, you know. But it's all part of the price of saving the planet. I mean, this is how absurd it is. And one more thing too, how it's twelve million dollars now for this thing. How many of these nuclear reactors could we get for this one? Hydronons?
Speaker 1: Have they have? They got the thing out of the tunnel yet, Florence the Shane.
Speaker 2: Sarah Hanson Young and a dead salmon. This is the sort of policies where they could actually have an impact, where of course they back this madness, but if they looked at the absolute environmental destruction that's happening with these solar farms and wind turbines, that is where they could get some support, and perhaps they could get the support of all those disaffected TILL voters. Because again this week we saw down in Melbourne, Minique Ryan's husband tearing down see Liberal sign and behaving fairly appallingly on camera before the footage when public and suddenly he was very apologetic. Suddenly he wasn't for that sort of behavior at all. But I do wonder how often it happens, because I hear in Kyong and elsewhere where there are TILL candidates the coalition signs, the Liberal signs do not last long. They get damaged, they get torn down.
Speaker 1: Steel into teel, they put the steel into teel. We'll all also want to talk about uts and shameful sins. Have a listened to this, This is utterly disgusting. Brother.
Speaker 3: She says should feel uncomfortable, and to make them uncomfortable, and that.
Speaker 1: Includes some grub at uts, saying that Jews in Australia should feel uncomfortable, and then singling out a person in the crowd and saying that person over. This is despicable, This is repulsive. This is what Penny Wong and Anthony Albanezi have unleashed onto this nation. They should hang their heads in shame, not be standing for reelection in my opinion.
Speaker 3: Well, Rowan, you know what we have here too with this is absolute proof about the whole sort of line that oh, we can criticize Israel, but it doesn't mean we're criticizing Jews are being anti Jewish people. Well you know, I mean when you make the link like that Jewish people need to feel uncomfortable because of what what Israel is doing, that leak suddenly becomes a lot clearer.
Speaker 2: And the University of Sydney has also learned this week wanting to decolonize the curriculum and indigenize the curriculum, whatever the hell that means, but basically it means more indoctrination in higher education. And we're seeing McCrory University, we saw that with UTS. It is just across the board at our universities. And again this is at a big area where the Dutton opposition can take us.
Speaker 1: Standing on an This is one of those other issues that they should be getting out getting in there. We're talking about the curriculum, the school curriculum. That's where it's coming up. After the break, We've got billboard Chriss and I'll chat to you about other things as well. In a tick, Hello, you're watching Outsiders with Rita will decide who comes into this country and the circumstances in which they come Panahe James, how much gst on a birthday cake? Morrow and myself Rowan. If you don't like our show, don't watch It's deed. Yes, it's selection time this morning. I'd like to focus on the real choice at this selection, namely, who is going to be shaping all our lives for the next three years. Who will be sitting at the table as our lives are regulated and our earnings taxed. I've narrowed down the choice to five people from each of the major parties. Do you want our country to be run by Anthony Albanizi? A man who sat on his hands while Chinese warship circled the nation, sat at the tennis while indigenous crime spiraled out of control in Alice Springs, and who was so arrogant he forced the nation to endure the nightmare of the four hundred and fifty million dollar Voice referendum, along with Chris Bowen, the man destroying our energy grid, gussy who's gutted our manufacturing base, who's torched our future prosperity and vandalizes our countryside notions with his insane renewables projects, along with Penny Wong, responsible for the most disgraceful approach to Israel, which has, in my opinion, fomented the worst antisemitism this nation has ever seen, along with Jim Chalmers, the trillion dollar debt man, who is hell bent on thieving even more money from red tirees by taxing unrealized gains on superannuation funds pure theft, along with Tony Burke, who has flooded our nation with over a million migrants, including over three thousand people from the terrorist hellhole of Gaza. Or would you prefer a government that includes Peter Dutton, a decent man who's actually has a pragmatic and practical plan to bring down the cost of living and your household bills, who has stood up against anti Semitism and believes in one flag only for Australians, along with just sent a Nampa jimper Price, the brave Aboriginal woman who stood up to the Larney Left and won the fire against the insanity of the Voice, along with James Patterson, who has fought repeatedly to warn Australians about the threats posed by China and fought equally hard to protect Australian Jews from the viole antisemitism unleashed by the Labor Party, along with Matt Canavan, who we had earlier on the show, the intellectual leader of the Nationals who will eventually prevail I have absolutely no doubt about it in getting us out of the Paris Agreement and ditching net zero, along with Alexantik, a true blue Conservative who fights tooth and nail every day against the tyranny of woke ideology infecting our schools, our universities, the ABC and so many other institutions.
Speaker 7: So there you have it.
Speaker 1: I've given you a pick of five of the top players from each party. Who do you want shaping your children's future? Now? The good news is that, as usual, Chris Bowen, who I mentioned earlier, Chris Bowen can always be relied on to give Australians a very clear and succinct reason not to vote for Labor. He did so in twenty nineteen when he said if you don't like Labour's policies, don't vote for us. So nobody did, which cost Bill shortened that election. And I'm delighted to say that Chris Bowen has already done it again this election. Here he is giving perfect advice as to why not to vote for Labor. And it's only day three of the election campaign. Asking about the election, fair enough, there'll be a real contest on outside. We believe climate change is real. There are enough climate deniers in twenty twenty five in.
Speaker 7: The federal Liberal National Party to stop climate action.
Speaker 1: Hallelujah. There you have it. According to Chris Bowen himself, there are enough MPs in the Coalition to stop the climate energy renewables insanity. That's brilliant news. Thank goodness for that. Thank you Chris for pointing that out. We might yet get out of Paris and abandon that zero after all. So there you have it, folks, what better reason to vote coalition? Thank you Chris Bowen. And finally, just in case you are still undecided, who can forget this gem from back in twenty twenty two. Albow and the six point plan comedy goal. Yesterday you talked about Labour's six point plan. What are the six points?
Speaker 12: The six points are what we will do in terms was outlined by Bill Shorten. What that's about is make no what what what that's about?
Speaker 7: What are the six points?
Speaker 12: Well, if you let me answer the question, what that's about is making sure that we take pressure off people who are at the moment having their programs cut.
Speaker 1: That's one mister, mister Albanese. One are the other five points?
Speaker 7: Mister Rabanesi.
Speaker 2: Six points are to be handed to you by your advisor.
Speaker 1: Then that's shot.
Speaker 2: Right, So we just saw it, but it's on camera.
Speaker 1: Are comedy goald Ritza Heckler's people interrupting? You know they are critical to an election campaign. So Peter Dunnan's have his own couple of characters yesterday. Let's have a look. Oh.
Speaker 2: I think it was someone who was perturbed about nuclear energy, greeny till labor types and lefty. I think it is going to be interesting how he handles this. I think the coalition should be leaning into this. They should be going to university campuses anywhere where they can guarantee just feral, ugly support. I agree types who the mainstream Australia has no time for. I think it actually is a clever way to say we're not for these people, not for the loud activists class.
Speaker 3: I think there's a really issuing. I don't know if we have the clip here, but he was basically set upon a Chinese restaurant in Brisbane, I think it was. And it was you know, the usual sort of tape and you can pretty much picture it in your head coming in and screaming Karen, you know in the middle aged white woman bloomer, you know, the sort of person to be, you know, knitting outside a gas company headquarters of that sort of thing, you know. But the really interesting thing here, because it's a really interesting dynamic to the two. But let's have a look here first and then come back and talk about this. How a look at this?
Speaker 10: Why are you lying to these during people about condom nuclear and guess he's going to cook the country.
Speaker 2: He's going to cook out country. Yes, straight from Central Casting America. They call these awfuls affluent white female, these liberals. I don't know if she's affluent, but they typically are that activists call well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look they are, and I mean and you know, that's that's that's part of it. But there's another really interesting thing here too, which is that we've heard so much talk about uh, you know, young people and young males particularly becoming you know, quite left out by the current political settlement, which is the sort of lefty establishment sort of little bit. And we've seen this crystallized. We've seen this here in the last twenty four hours. You know, if you look at the protester who readA just described so wonderfully as being part of the awful types of and then you look at the young man who was protesting at and asking a question very respectfully insensibly of Peter of f the Albanezi and his team and Jim Chalmers, you know, you see that the dynamic and the energy has shifted so suddenly. Now the left is being protested by a younger generation, whereas the conservative politician Peter Dutton they are getting their attacks from the older generation. That tells me a lot, I think if you're paying attention about where the future of politics is heading.
Speaker 2: And despite the unhinged campaign against Donald Trump, particularly from the media and celebrity class, who you would think younger voters would listen to a bit more. He got more young voters than any Republican for I think something close to twenty years, and that's shocked a lot of people. He wasn't just young men. He got more young women as well than Republicans traditionally get. So that is something again the coalition could look at, particularly when it comes to female voters, because we know female voters are leaning left. So if Trump is able to get more than other Republicans, look at what's happening. Look at how that message is being communicated. And instead of just being scared wickless constantly by any mention of Trump or any comparisons to Trump, see how this man managed to win an election in a landslide despite having the media dead set against him well eight solid years.
Speaker 3: There's a really interesting thing too, with the you know, the shifting bed versus women. And I was talking to a poster about this and they explained to me that basically, in both the United States and Australia, you know, men have actually always stayed slightly to the right, et cetera. You know, and they move maybe a little bit to the right with trumpet a huge amount it's actually young women in the last ten years who have taken this huge swing to the left, which is fascinating, but also it's interesting too. He also said that a young man who's twenty five years old in the United States right now is going to be more conservative than his seventy five year old grandfather. Yes, which is very interesting as well. There's so much energy here that Peter Dutton Conservatives here in general, I think can tap because young people have been sold out and frankly, they've been sold out by both sides of politics when it comes to things like housing. You know, the Coalition was in power for a long long time. They didn't do anything to solve the migration problem, and they didn't do anything to solve housing either. So we have to be honest about that, and we.
Speaker 2: Have to also start talking to women and young women very differently from the conservative side, because it's always about trying to adopt the left's messaging and just do a little bit of a softer version, a less leftist version of that, and it does not You actually need to stand for something and have some principles that are unshakable. Then you can communicate to both sexes. But if you're going to be constantly sort of me toing the left talking points when you don't really believe in it, and they know you don't believe in it. You're not actually generating a debate, you're not actually presenting an argument saying, forget about that victimhood mindset. They've sold you this is better for women, and we're not seeing that. And we're also got to talk about if the trend comes here as it has in the US. And in the US, if you look at married women, they vote Republican more. They certainly did in the last election. Married men, unmarried men Republican more, but unmarried women the margin is enormous. It's almost two to one voting Left as opposed to Republican. And I think the same trend is evident here. We don't have the stats like they have in America, but it is something to keep in mind.
Speaker 3: Well, the thing is there is that, you know, what's happening is that the left's policies which encourage dependents, have basically encouraged a lot of women to essentially marry the state. You know, I mean, that's basically what's happening here. But Redia raise a great point about that sort of me tooing of the left policies here, and whether it's women or men or the entire population here. You know, the Left is always about dependence, so always picking your pocket, handing stuff back to you, picking your pocket handing stuff back to you. That's what they do, and it's not about empowering people. And that is where I think, you know, there's so much opportunity for the Coalition, you know, because you're saying to women, essentially you must be dependent on us for child care, it must be dependent on this for that or the other thing, and all of that's really condescending. It doesn't empower women. It doesn't empower women to you know, do things like star businesses. It almost sort of assumes that they can't, which is I think a horrendous thing to be saying. But that goes beyond that here too. You know, there should be also more family friendly tax policies around income splitting, around raising the threshold for when you've got kids when your tax kick said, there's so many things that can be done here can create that prominent.
Speaker 1: Social change, absolutely, but there's also the issue of patriotism and the Coalition needs to go and stronger that is why they won the Voice, because the coalition stood up and said, we are Australia, black and white together, Jacenter and Peter together, we are Australia. We are the future one people. We are a proud people, we are proud of our history. And that won them the Voice and that's what we need to hear more of in this election campaign. Now we're going to join now by Chris Elston. You men know him as Billboard Chris. He was here on Outsiders when he was last in Australia. Chris has just been up there. Chris is a fantastic campaigner against the insanity of transgenderism. He's done so much around the world to help shift that entire discussion, huge success in America, Canada, here as well. Chris is here for reasons he'll tell us in a second, to do with basically his fight with the Australian government and e Safety Commissioner and the censorship in Australia. But he was arrested in Brisbane, not charged, but arrested. Chris, Welcome to Outsideers. It's great to see you. Tell us why you're here briefly, and will play some of the footage as well, but tell us why you're here, and then tell us what happened in Brisbane.
Speaker 4: Sure, so I came back to your beautiful country to sue your government in what is hopefully a landmark freedom of speech case because about a year ago, I criticized the appointment of a woman named Teddy Cook. This is a transactivist, woman who identifies as a man, who is appointed to the World Health Organization tasked with drafting healthcare policy for trans identified children and adults. This is a woman who posts pictures of beastiality, bondage, all sorts of very inappropriate things. She's not a medical doctor or health professional at all. She's just an activist and I don't think she's the one who should be writing health care policy, especially for kids who are struggling with this transgender craze.
Speaker 7: So I criticized her.
Speaker 4: Your E Safety Commissioner, or E Nanny as I call her, ordered my post taken down. I filed an appeal. Incredible the Elon Musk then filed an appeal. So our appeals have been joined. They are two separate appeals, but it's all being heart as one case. So I'm going to be in court from Monday to Friday, this week fighting your E Safety Commissioner to ensure that Australians have the rate to see and see what they want on the internet.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm glad you're fighting the case and the E Safety Commissioner. Both parties, major parties. You know, we're in an election campaign here, Chris. The Coalition as well as Labor support this Julian Mangrant and her E safety regime. It's quite insane, rita.
Speaker 8: It is.
Speaker 2: And I think the Australian taxpayer wants to be funding this defense on behalf of the Safety Commission now because we didn't ask for this sort of nanny policing of the internet. So and she's already been embarrassed once in the courts with this fight with Elon Musk. Now, just with you. You go out there, you have a billboard with a clear message and you engage in conversations with people, whether they agree with your disagree. If you tell us what happening in Queensland where the police were harassing you were saying, you were disturbing the piece, you weren't entitled to be there, and all the footage I saw, and I looked at a fair bit of footage you were just standing there. Some passes by who were obviously activist types were abusing you, but you weren't responding, and yet you're the one the police were worried about.
Speaker 7: As usual.
Speaker 4: So, yes, I was in Chrismon every day, I've been meeting with several politicians. I've been meeting several politicians all across the country, which is amazing because Canadians don't want to meet with me, so I'm thankful for that. But I just do what I always do. I went, I found a busy spot. It was the public square on Queen Street, and I set up my tripod near a pole, out of the way so no one will run into it. And I was just standing in the corner of this large square and I wait quietly if people want to approach and have a conversation that I have one.
Speaker 7: And that's all I was doing.
Speaker 4: And then a council worker came along and he said I was obstructing people's movement and I had to leave. I disagree wholeheartedly with this statement. It's an no right lie. I wasn't obstructing anyone, so I refused to leave. He gave me an eight hundred and six dollars ticket still told me I had to leave again.
Speaker 7: I said no.
Speaker 4: Nine police officers showed up and over the next hour they were debating what to do with me, and eventually they took my signs off of me. Each one of them grabbed on in my arms and they marched me out of there. I thought I was going to jail.
Speaker 2: Here's me, Chris. Are you nine police officers showed up for an hour. There's people who have been breaking You've got their car smashed up. They can't get any cops to show up. I have to go to the police station to make a report. You've got nine police officers worried about you standing there wearing a billboard in a big public square.
Speaker 7: Would but reading on?
Speaker 2: We've got a coalition government in Queensland, do we not?
Speaker 1: Chris?
Speaker 4: But I'm having very dangerous conversations. I think that we shouldn't meme and sterilize children. So I can't be out there having that conversation. All of your parties go along with this. They need to stop me. But they've tried to stop me in the digital town square. Now they've tried to stop me in the physical town square in Brisbane. And just yesterday again I was ordered out of the town square in Melbourne, and again I said no, So we cannot live in a society like this. Children are coming to harm. We need to be able to talk about it. But they're doing all they can to stop this conversation.
Speaker 3: Well, so this is what I don't understand. I mean, you know, Queensland is in. Queenslanders are pretty sensible people. They've got a coalition government up there. I can understand this happening in Victoria, but Queensland. Come on, what is it? Well, you know what I'm talking about, Rita, come on, what is it that is the driving thing about what you're saying? Why is your message so threatening that the police instantly understand and have to react in such a way that you know you're obstructing, but our non cops aren't obstructing the footpath?
Speaker 13: What is it about?
Speaker 3: I mean, seriously, think about how absurd this is. But why is this so triggering to establishment politicians? Why are they so scared of anybody say hey, this ain't a great situation and don't want to raise awareness of it.
Speaker 7: You're absolutely right.
Speaker 1: So here's the thing.
Speaker 4: The people support me wherever I go in the world, and I've been all over the world. Now, I just spoke. I was on the streets of Davos. They featured my sign on the big screen at the General Session at the World Economic Forum. I was at the UN speaking of the Human Rights Council. But my bread and butter is talking to regular people on the street, and I get support from more than ninety percent of the population. But the far left screen bloody murder, and then that paralyzes the rest of the left who don't want to say anything or else they're called a bigot. And the weakest ones of all are the politicians.
Speaker 7: But they need to.
Speaker 4: Stand up because if you look at the statistics in the presidential election, for example, the number one issue that caused swing voters to go for the Republicans was this transgender insanity. Moms and dads know that their girls or girls and their boys are boys. They don't want boys and girls' sports. And this is a winning issue for any politician who finds just the wee bit of courage that it takes to stand up and speak against it.
Speaker 1: I agree wholeheartedly, and our coalition should. In fact, they're completely on the wrong side of the E Safety Commissioners supporting her. You are the embodiment, literally, Chris of the free speech argument. I want to play a clip of you. You engage with the public with humor, You crack jokes, you're never offensive, you get your message across. Here's a bloker who came up to you in Brisbane and you had some very quick, entertaining little comments under your brain. Had a listen.
Speaker 8: To see I've had a sex to be done.
Speaker 1: Oh that's great, and I chose my an informed choice about that. I'm really glad to do so.
Speaker 8: I've sterilize myself.
Speaker 7: That's good for society, of course, in your case.
Speaker 8: And a lot of cases of sort of I don't know, false minorities.
Speaker 1: That's good for society. In your page, very quick, Chris very it's very funny. But the point is you do it so good naturedly, you do it with humor. And isn't this the essence of free speech. Isn't this what the e Safety Commissioner and all these laws against free speech don't understand that you can have free speech, that you can get your point across, you can do it with humor. But you have and you always listen to the other side. And I think that's the embodiment of free speech, which is lost in all this. You don't need censorship laws.
Speaker 4: Chris, No, we don't. There are laws against incitement of violence, and that's fine. We shouldn't be inciting violence, but we should be able to talk about anything. And we're talking about a situation where across the Western world, hundreds of thousands of children are coming to permanent harm. Why because they've fallen for this lie teaching them that they're supposed to be something they're not. The only affirming thing about gender affirming care, it's affirming self hatred instead of telling children that they are beautiful just as they are, that there's no right or wrong way to be a girl or a boy. These kids who are gender non conforming, who've had abuse, who've suffered sexual abuse, and who were on the artism spectrum, these are the vulnerable kids who are falling for this lie, and we need to be able to have discussions about it. So I'm going to keep doing it no matter what all these moll coops try to do. I'll be back out there again this week after trial, each day having conversations, because one conversation at the time, We're going to put a stop to this child abuse.
Speaker 1: More power to you on your billboard. Billboard, Chris, thanks so much for coming on outside as retail. We just wanted to quickly.
Speaker 2: I'm going to mention what he said about independent voters in the US. I've written about this. He was one hundred percent right. The research they did and the polling they did post election shows the number one issue for swing voters, for independent voters wasn't inflation in the economy. It wasn't the border crisis, which is obviously huge. It was the trans cultural issues, the air and look.
Speaker 1: How the coalition treated Catherine Deeves at the last election, and why this isn't first forefront in the election issup Wi but Dutton.
Speaker 2: It is such a massive opportunity.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is this is the thing.
Speaker 3: There are all of these issues, not just this.
Speaker 1: This is one of them.
Speaker 3: There are plenty of issues out there that are what are called eighty twenty issues, right, exactly eighty percent of people think this is totally common sense. Twenty percent you know, say, you know, are the hard left. Those twenty percent drive the left policy, whether it's the Democrats or labor And you can absolutely get eighty percent of people say no, it's perfectly sensible that we you know, to port Venezuelan gang members or you know, we don't allow children to have these life saving, life changing of life altering procedures. It's just so straightforward.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, we'll take a short break.
Speaker 7: We'll be back.
Speaker 1: Well, lots more to chat about here on outside is back in a table.
Speaker 3: Well, hello, you were watching Outsiders with your hosts Rowan Dean and Rita Pannahey, and of course i'm James Morrow. Well, you know, one of the things that always defines the left is how when it comes to school and universities and all of that, they tend to gravitate towards, let's be frank about it, the softer, more sharing and carrying subjects like you know, gender studies and decolonizing Shakespeare, while the right tends to refer the real world of the hard sciences. This is the sort of thing why engineering schools are so often the last bastion of soundness at many schools, and it also explains this presumably lefty elon musk hating road ranger type defying all the laws of physics by trying to take on a tesla, and well they just didn't get it. Have a look here we see the anti Tesla truck come flying up here. They're going to try and break short on this, make life difficult for the Tesla driver. And then they are off and oh, wait for it, they are going to try and make a turn here. They have been harassing the Tesla and boom, that's gonna hurt. Well, I've bet they can't wait to file the insurance papers for that one and blame Elon Musk.
Speaker 1: But hey, look that was just puff out anyway.
Speaker 3: Of course, there is more going on than just deranged Elon anti Elon Musk activists. The American media is, of course, also having its own car crashes. Take a look at this exchange what happened on CNN a couple of days ago, which I think represents both a masterclass in explaining how the American mainstream media works flooding the zone with whatever they deem to be the big negative story of the day about Trump, while also ignoring their own failings, like say CNN's loss of a five million dollar defamation payout that they were forced to make to a Navy veteran turned private contractor that they had unfairly and inaccurately accused of doing unsavory black market things in Afghanistan. Now, keep that story in mind here as you watch CNN's Caitlin Collins try to drill Veterans Administration Secretary Doug Collins no relation by the way, over this mini scandal that keeps playing on about the White House and the use of a signal encrypted messaging app to discuss war plans, because this exchange also gives you a masterclass for conservative politicians in how to deal with this sort of treatment.
Speaker 15: Do you believe that a mistake was made here though, to have this conversation, to add a reporter, and to have it on an unsupported, unclassified group.
Speaker 16: Setting, Kayle, I've just told you, I've just answered the question. I wasn't a part of it, and you know I'm not going to speculate more than what the President's already talked about and those have been involved and talked about, but would love to talk about the veterans.
Speaker 3: Well, fair enough. But do you think Caitlin was just gonna leave it there? Oh no, no, no, no, no, not on your life.
Speaker 15: Yeah, and I do have questions on the veterans, but giving what we saw with the the group chat and how this was used, you are a member of the cabinet. You obviously know these other members, several of them who were in there. Is this typical for the cabinet to have conversations over signal?
Speaker 1: Is this something that you use?
Speaker 16: All right? Well, Kaylen, send you and Dally. Do I want to talk about the VA I have a question as via secretary is cabinet. I want to ask you because I've been co curious about this because my job is to take care of veterans, and I would like to know why CNN is hostile to veterans, especially one in Florida where you just had a five million dollar defamation suit taking a fence at a veteran who is trying to help people. In fact, one of your employees actually said we're going to nail him. I have a question for you, Caitlin.
Speaker 1: Is that employee still employed and he wasn't done yet.
Speaker 16: I like to hear from CNN, as the veteran cabinet secretary, why CNN seems to have a problem with veterans.
Speaker 15: Well, mister secretary, respectfully, my question was about whether or not he was a member of the cabinet. Use this, and respectfully, I'm conde.
Speaker 1: The investigation, and that, folks, is how it's done.
Speaker 3: Turn it around, make the media answer the questions that they don't want to, and just on that while official Washington loses its mind over the Cabinet members using the signal app to discuss airstrike on WoT he's in Yemen, calling for resignations and the like.
Speaker 1: To turn that around again.
Speaker 3: It is also worth pointing out that there was far less press scrutinary and I think don't work any calls for resignations during the failed Biden administrations pull out from Afghanistan that left thirteen service members dead and billions and billions of dollars of equipment and weaponry in the hands of the Taliban. I'm not the only one saying that. Here's Vice President jd Vance addressing this very problem.
Speaker 17: I find the American media's obsession with this issue very, very interesting because I happen to remember about four years ago when American milllitary leadership made a catastrophic error that got thirteen amer innocent Americans killed in Afghanistan and had about eighty billion dollars in military equipment turned over to one of the worst terrorist organizations in the world, and for years the American media ran cover, ran cover for a Biden administration that refused to fire any generals or even launch an internal investigation that was meaningful and.
Speaker 1: Substantive about what happened.
Speaker 17: And now the same American media that covered for the Biden administration after the untimely death and the unnecessary death of thirteen brave Americans is really really interested in forcing the President of the United States to fire someone because of a signal.
Speaker 1: Chat Vance is right.
Speaker 3: This double standard is ridiculous, and it is why it is important to remember that so much of what we are seeing now, so much of the outrage in so many areas, be it in the media or academia or anywhere else, comes comes from the fact that everyone in all these institutions had assumed that the Democrat big swamp grift was going to go on forever. And so what did they do while they set up a whole bunch of rules about how things would work and run without ever imagining Donald Trump could ever win and turn the whole power structure around on them. So sorry, guys, but for now, at least, it's game over.
Speaker 1: Great stuff James, and we've got an update on James's story from last week with the instant coom, a lady who went flying to tried to grab a magahattan. Yes, let's have a look here.
Speaker 3: For those who didn't see it, here, here's what happened on a New York City subway about a week or so ago.
Speaker 1: Have watched this to stop.
Speaker 3: And she goes, look, we got an update on this story here because that woman has been identified and you're not going to believe this here as a creative director, a creative director for a number of big luxury brands that you would have heard of, so you know, very nice heared deign to take the subway and then try it. But also she's also an Italian American citizen, and I don't duel national. I don't think she voted for Maloney.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, she's what we were talking about previously, that awful phenomenon affluent y female liberal as that lifty uh and uh she was literally felt entitled to chase that poor boy on the platform, try to physically take that hat off him. And yeah, that piece of instant karma was delicious. But yeah, she works for brands like Tiffany, so very high air, very affluent. But a point you made there about Afghanistan, which shocks me that the media still after this did not try to hold the Biden administration accountable because remember, they had an air strike in the aftermath of that to supposedly kill those who were responsible, and they killed a AID worker and his young family. There was I think six or seven young children who were murdered wrongly, and they acknowledged they got it wrong. And yet again nobody lost their job. Nobody is this picture of some of the children who were killed in that air strike, and to this day, no one has lost their job other than possibly a president by.
Speaker 3: About the signal chat chat, you know, look, the signal chat was you know, incautious, and whoever added that Jeffrey Goldberg guy from the Atlantic, really should you know, be cashiered because that is absolutely inexcusable. Because here's the thing, you know, the Trump administration is about bringing America back to responsibility and people taking responsibility for their mistakes. So there needs to be some accountability on that. But it's not a hanging offense for the whole administration. Let's put that aside. You know, remember, though, like the history of this, when America you know, was the great nation that Donald Trump wants to get it back to after Pearl Harbor, President Franklin Roosevelt fired the general who was in charge of the Pacifics and this happened on your watch. You're out what happens after Afghanistan. Well, everybody rallies around, you know, Mark Billy and everybody else, and the Pentagon and said, oh look all of these you know people who are all doing all the diversity stuff in Washington. That hasn't distracted them from their main mission. But of course it clearly has, and there's been no accountability. This is what the Trump administration needs to do. It is it doesn't need to do its possibility for these things.
Speaker 1: And they can start by firing that Steve Whitcoff bloke. He seems to be a complete joke. But anyway, that's a different story. I want to talk about the Middle East briefly.
Speaker 7: Reta.
Speaker 1: We've seen these demonstrations in Gaza from some very brave individuals who are protesting Ghazans, protesting against Hamas. The media doesn't fit. The media narrative so bare the media is barely touching it. We're not seeing the demonstrations on the streets of Sydney or the opera house supporting these characters against Hamas, which is what we should be doing, and our politicians should be encouraging this, because what's going to happen only one of two things. Either Hamas is going to wipe these characters out, or as I passionately hope, Hamas is on the point of being wiped out and is now so weakened that people in the Gaza strip feel emboldened to turn against them. But what we don't want to see is a situation where Hamas remains in power and we end up with so called elections and Hamas ribbins. So that's got to be avoided all costs. The West needs to be getting behind these people if it's legitimate, and encouraging any kind of descent against.
Speaker 2: The mass, seeing that after what eighteen months of protests, pro Palestinian protests, we haven't seen a single one that I'm aware of in the West that is anti Jimas, that is pro Palestinian, but anti Hamask because as we know, har Maas are absolutely brutal islam As terrorists, and they the way they treat their rown, the way they treat those who they think have defied their orders, is absolutely sadistic, so that we don't see that at all, says Plenty.
Speaker 1: But this to me, James, is this is Donald Trump's vision for Gaza coming to life. Donald Trump said people would voluntarily leave. Now if Hamas is defeated, we're going to see people like that voluntarily leaving, but some will voluntarily come back after gars are restored.
Speaker 3: I think we also need to be careful though, because you know how many times in the Middle East, and the last in exact years, like the Iranian Revolution. Really you know about this, you know, started out looking like it was a liberalizing movement. Of course, you know, the liberals gave way to Khomenih.
Speaker 2: And the islam get together.
Speaker 18: You've gottudent, But you've got I have been researching this u and there is a terrible report that one of the leaders of these protests in Gaza has been tortured and killed by Hamas.
Speaker 3: So of course we knew that's going to happen. There is some question, but he was actually backing these protests. The PLO might be behind them as well. You've got to be suspicion there's going to be any peace there until there's an actual occupation by some sort of multinational force by Israel.
Speaker 1: You need Israel to occupy it, and you need hown wiped out.
Speaker 7: That's what we need to wipe out.
Speaker 1: And that's that can only happen within Israeli occupation. But the real story was what happened to Iran in the cy called Green Revolution, where the West stood back and and the poor people there were terrorized. And yeah, yes, anyway, I want to talk briefly. Let's have a bit of humor. I've got to have some more humor. Kamala Harris always provides humor. But guess what she's coming to Australia to provide some humor for us.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: I don't know if this is a joke or someone's done this as a spoof or whatever, but the claim is on Instagram that Kamala Harris is going to talk at some Queensland real estate function later in the year. Fools. But can you I can just imagine the speech, you know, towers on the Gold Coast, unburdened by what could have been and burdened by what we see.
Speaker 3: Maybe this is what maybe this is what Carbal Harris should be doing. She should become, you know, a real estate agent. She should be out there every Saturday, flogging houses and diagrams, saying you know, here's a ven diagram of what you could do to this living room. The living room and the dining room are ven dive reby together. This property is unburdened by what has been in terms of heritage restrictions. There's so many ways that Kamala Harris could go with this.
Speaker 1: I do hope she comes out reta.
Speaker 2: That would be so much fun, hilarious. I really do hope this story is true.
Speaker 1: But I you have your suspicion, imagine a.
Speaker 2: Real estate institute of any sort of description. Because real estate ages are typically self employed types, they normally care about economic management, so to have her come and words salads doesn't really make.
Speaker 1: It's a building. A building is a building. It's where they build a building and you buy the anyway, we can have lots of fun with Kamala Harris for hours.
Speaker 7: Back in a tick.
Speaker 1: Roll up, roll up, step right this way. It's the wackiest, craziest show in town. It's the Canberra Clown Show. Grab Bag Giveaway Bonanza Extravaganza, coming to you from the Burley Griffin. All the money you can print, Big top starring our very own prime clown Albosa and money bags Jimbo. Here they are presenting the federal budget to the elated Australian taxpayer.
Speaker 7: You gave me too much money.
Speaker 1: That's not going to cost all this.
Speaker 3: Have you got two tens for a five?
Speaker 7: Just so happy to have it?
Speaker 1: That's enough. I like her. She's a regular scuff. That's why.
Speaker 19: There's our warman at knowlser serves around the son. Just a minute, right, what's wrong?
Speaker 1: Just a minute?
Speaker 3: Fifteen dollars went south?
Speaker 1: Sorry, my mistake. That was the famous comedy duet duo Appatt and Costello, of course, And they're two tens for a five. Sleight of hand, sketch. Easy mistake to make, of course. In fact, it's barely indistinguished, indistinguishable from Alboso's and Charmer's budget sleight of hand.
Speaker 12: Another one hundred and fifty dollars is coming off your power bill. That's every household, no strings attached, just real money, straight off your bill. And that's on top of the three hundred dollars we've already taken off.
Speaker 18: Ah.
Speaker 1: Yes, jacking up our power bills by an absolute fortune in order to satisfy their climate lunacy ideology and then giving us peanuts back instead. But you can't fool all the people all the time. Can you wait aavin?
Speaker 3: Are you accusing me of cheating?
Speaker 7: Here's your fire to me back my two ten?
Speaker 1: Sorry my mistake, Abd and Costello again, just like the Australian taxpayer. But are Albow and Charmers really any less deceitful?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 12: Id at one point one five million jobs more than any government in Australian history inspired the divil global economic times.
Speaker 19: Over a million jobs by this gument, the vast majority of which were gumment created jobs paid for by you and me the taxpayer.
Speaker 1: Yep, it looks like we taxpayers really are the mugs.
Speaker 16: Can you think tax cuts will make a difference on the doors for your MPs now out there in those big marginal seat spots.
Speaker 7: Even if it is only five bucks a week?
Speaker 5: Well, what we're trying to do here with this fifty bucks a week in three tax cuts is too well, cumulatively fifty bucks a week.
Speaker 7: We can go back and forth on if you like, Andrew, it wouldn't make for very good TV.
Speaker 1: Fifty bucks five bucks, Yes, it's Abbott and Costello all over again. As one hunter pointed out on Twitter, here are Albozo's real achievements one and a half million Third World migrants, Rents up thirty six percent, electricity up thirty two percent, groceries up twenty six percent, real wages down over three percent, and the biggest drop in living standards ever recorded in Australia. Not to mention our debt blowout, We're heading for a trillion dollars of gross debt next year thanks to these clowns, the worst in the developed world. And if you're a regular Joe you know just how.
Speaker 7: It feels.
Speaker 4: Again.
Speaker 1: Indeed. Meanwhile, ladies and gentlemen, plenty more comedy acts to keep you entertained in the Canbratown Show this week, including that class act known as saving Monique Ryan.
Speaker 7: Hang on mate, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: I'm taking the side down?
Speaker 7: Yeah, beg you pardon I'm taking the side down.
Speaker 8: What are you doing that for?
Speaker 1: Because it's on public land? Ah? Yes, Monique Ryan's husband straight from the Teal's integrity units, busy putting the steal into teals and caught red handed stealing Liberal party signs. And how did the good doctor herself respond?
Speaker 9: Can I ask you, what do you think of your husband's decision to remove the Liberal candidates sign and cuyong If.
Speaker 8: I don't have a comment for your comment on that matter already, thank you.
Speaker 1: Do you think that was an appropriate thing to do?
Speaker 2: Could you please get your cameras away from me?
Speaker 1: Do you think it was an appropriate thing to do for him to remove that sign? Oh? Good grief? And how did Alboso himself respond to Monique Ryan's husband being caught stealing placards a disgraceful bit of election tampering from one of the people whose votes or the party whose votes will be crucial in keeping Albozo in power. Did Alboso condemn that behavior?
Speaker 12: Of course, not so on a day where we've got a sixteen point five billion dollar national education announcement. I'm asked about someone's husband removing a Liberal party sign on a road somewhere.
Speaker 3: That has that.
Speaker 7: You're going to election.
Speaker 12: Is there any connection whatsoever with anyone in the Labor Party with this alleged event, of which I did not know.
Speaker 1: No, okay, I think you've answered your question. Yes, the connection is to your gunmans. Mind you, that answer made about as much sense as this one. I ah de Lulu with no solulu. Mister Smooker, that nonsense was part of a dare that Albozo made to use gen Z's slang language on the floor of Parliament. That's really classy. And then there was this peculiar performance of Albozos that popped up online where he appears to be smirking while talking about two car crashes. Most peculiar, Mama, Yeah, there were.
Speaker 12: Two excellents, one not long after Leagan Brisbine and then one at the top of the goldca So we had to beg gems.
Speaker 1: But ladies and gentlemen, never fear if Alboso wasn't quite your taste. With plenty of other clowns. And this week's prize performance, of course, came from Sea Patrol Sarah the clownfish of swamp Burley Griffin.
Speaker 14: On the eve of the election, Had you sold out your environmentals?
Speaker 2: Throw it often stinking in that attention, Summon heads.
Speaker 7: Inaction, Salmon Senner Sarah.
Speaker 1: Heads Young removed the prop.
Speaker 2: From the chamber.
Speaker 1: What was Sarah carping on about brimming with one liners? Sounds fishy to me? What would Ringo Star say? Hyperball the world of hyperbole as Julia Gillard would say, James, you had to comment on the patrol, Sarah, I was just watching that.
Speaker 3: Its probably about the eighth time I've seen that since it happened here. But how is it that she was able to, you know, get to her seat with a with a set with a giant fish?
Speaker 11: How did she get in?
Speaker 2: We played the footage earlier. She boasted about this, she posted on social media.
Speaker 3: She wrapped the.
Speaker 2: Fish in newspapers, looking like she was just holding a big bundle of newspapers to her chest and walked in.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, but then how does she smuggled it in that way?
Speaker 3: And she gets it into the set of chamber, but then it's like she's going to walk down she had the thing unwrapped. So nos, hang on a seconds.
Speaker 1: You know, pick up what happened to the poor fish? Did someone get fish fed in that that with some lemon? Exactly baked it for her? Now speaking, we always like a good segue here. So speaking of dieting, did you know or diets reta, did you know, James, did you know that dieting is racist?
Speaker 6: Course of course, saying diets as white women, we lose less weight and we lose it slower even when we're following the diet than our white women counterparts. It's literally that the racism that you're experiencing and the struggle to make ends meet actually means the diet don't work.
Speaker 4: For you.
Speaker 1: To say everything's racist everything you name, you can't think of anything that you can't blame on racism.
Speaker 2: Reason, no, no personal responsibility, no personal agency. It's all just racism.
Speaker 3: Nah, just yeah, Well, give that lady a fresh SALMONI I will say though, that this gives me an excuse not to get rid of those Christmas pounds because I'm being an ally.
Speaker 1: Now. This clip amused me of a couple of characters from the CSIRO complaining it would appear about having to fill in Donald Trump's DEI form. Let's have a look. There's lots to be anxious about.
Speaker 12: In today's Sitting Morning Herald goes after Australia's CSIRO.
Speaker 1: That's Australia's Scientific and Industrial Research Organization. Trump just needs to.
Speaker 2: Have a look at that and just put on red line through that funding. I mean, why our American taxpayers funding this to begin with the American taxpayers of a right to us and if so called scientists can't say, yes, we believe that there are two genders, that your chromosomes determine your gender, that we don't believe in one hundred and fifty different varieties. If that can't commit to those very basic facts, well then America is very much entitled to say, well, values don't align, Our scientific understanding doesn't align. You do your own funding.
Speaker 3: And look, I think Donald Trump here has hit on a real nerve. Clearly you saw it from our friend there. But you know the fact is that there have been claims and accusations at the CSIRO, which was once more a very nonpartisan, entirely scientific wasearch. Body has been in fact learning politics around particularly things like renewable energy influence, how the outcome of the reports.
Speaker 2: It's totally hijacked by political consideration. Let's not mince our words. That have been absolutely, just like academia, hijacked by ideologues. And they think they're entitled to our taxes now they think they're entitled to American tax payers money as well.
Speaker 1: Well done Donald Trump for pulling a plug, and the coalition should be forefront of saying the same sort of thing. Donald Trump was asked, what is a woman have a listen. Since Democrats seem to struggle answering this question, I wanted to ask you what is a woman and why is it important that we understand the difference between men and women.
Speaker 3: Well, it's sort of easy to answer for me, because a woman is somebody that can have a baby under certain circumstances.
Speaker 1: Seems pretty simple, James.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Look, I think I think Donald Trump was or somebody who would be able to definitely.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: Well, Apple, Apple of is quite a stir because they've had a major change to their maps. Everyone who's got an Apple phone probably uses those Apple maps and they're now adding a so called traditional names. So you don't go from you're going to go to Melbourne anymore, You're going to what is it? James numb what? Yes, yes, something again trying to appease the actor.
Speaker 1: But again, where are the coalitions. They should be out there front and center. These are the cultural war issues. The coalition could win this election on this sort of nonsense.
Speaker 3: Tell Australia Post to take the traditional police nameline off the Express Post veloves mean, what are you supposed to say, Hey, Siri, take me from Kagary to norm come exactly.
Speaker 1: That's it for this week's Outsiders. Thank you so much for watching like sighting times with the election coming up all during the week, you've got the Reta Panel, any show, and you've got James the Show tonight at six pm on the campaign, and of course you've got Rwandan, James Morrow and Rita Pannehy Friday nights. See you then,