Speaker 1: On scorn Lids Australia.
Speaker 2: This is the Reader Panehy Show.
Speaker 3: Good evening and welcome to the readA Panehy Show. Coming up tonight a disturbing story from Victoria where judges are receiving training on how to avoid giving sentences that would see violent criminals deported. Dan Wile will join me to discuss that shortly. Also on tonight's program, Papacy in I'm at alex Stein, and later in the hour, Kinsey's Stofill will tell us about the fallout from Mel Gibson's comments comparing Kamala Harris to a fence post and Left is losing its stars. VP Harris the woman of many accents. This may be her best effort.
Speaker 4: Yet, whipping me indoor for a night.
Speaker 3: My joy cometh in the morning.
Speaker 5: Your path may seem hard.
Speaker 3: But first Stephen Miles will remain the leader of the Queensland Labor Party. After leading Labor to an election loss on Saturday, the Liberal National Coalition managed a net gain of nineteen seats. Forty seven seats were needed for a majority. They ended up winning fifty one Labors now down to thirty three seats, and the result was even worse for the Greens. Joining me now for more on this is Deputy Executive Director of the Institute of Public Affairs Daniel Wild Dad, what does this result mean for the country. We had the coalition win in the Northern Territory earlier in the year. Is this evidence of a center right resurgence that's happening post the successful No campaign? The Voice seems to have been a bit of a turning point.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's right, reader. I think the Voice no vote was a catalyst for this. We've seen the divisiveness of labor at the state and federal level, out of touch with mainstream Australians. The majority of the seats that the M and P picked up in Queensland were not in Brisbane, they weren't in the Southeast corridor.
Speaker 7: They were in the outer suburbs and in the regions.
Speaker 6: And that's a part of an ongoing trend of the realignment we're seeing in Australian politics, where we have those lower income workers, working class Australians, those in the outer suburbs, those without a university qualification, those who voted no to the Voice to Parliament moving to the center right. You know, we've been up in North Queensland a number of times, and I could tell you the fifty cent bus fair or public transport made no difference to their lives. It was a policy that was simply pitched at the inner cities and ultimately that's why Labor lost and the Coalition won in not a significant majority, but certainly a very comfortable one.
Speaker 3: Now, the Greens had a terrible night. They hoped to have six seats after this election. They may be lucky to hold on to just one. Greens leader Adam Banters blamed the loss on late saying this virus. Statement has said instead of fighting the L and P, lave gave up on government and focused on fighting the Greens. If focuses on fighting the Greens, the Liberals get to take over. Is that really the reason behind the Greens demise in Queensland.
Speaker 7: Dad, Well, that's a convenient excuse, reta.
Speaker 6: That's not the reason. The reason is that we've seen peak Green. They peaked at the last federal election and what Australians have seen over the last two years has been the true colors of who the Greens really are. They're not environmentalists, they're not trying to stand up for the downtrodden. But they are a radical party. They're an anti Australian party. We've seen that with the Israel Palestine conflict. We see it with their radical views. Many of them oppose the Voice, not because they are posed it on the basis that it was divisive, but because they didn't go far enough treaty and truth telling and these other concepts. So you know, Australians are beginning to see that the Greens are not as advertised, and the more that Australians see about the Greens, the less they like them and the less that they're going to vote for them.
Speaker 3: Now to yet another example of hard left activism infiltrating our legal system, the Herald Sun reports magistrates and Victoria have been given training on how to impose sentences for visa holders who have committed crimes and that for these sentences to be just light enough to avoid triggering deportation under federal migration laws. The training sessions were part of a professional development course undertaken by magistrates last week, which was described by some attendees as troubling. Troubling seems to be an understatement their dan. We're seeing this over and over again in the justice system and all it can do is undermine the public's trust in the justice system.
Speaker 7: Well, that's exactly right, reader.
Speaker 6: The whole basis of our justice system is that everybody is treated equally, that there is no activism or ideological activism, That people who are before the court are assessed in accordance with the crimes that they are accused of having committed, and that they will be dealt with accordingly.
Speaker 7: There should be no preference given.
Speaker 6: For whether you're a migrant or whatever your background might be.
Speaker 7: The law has to apply to us equally.
Speaker 6: One of the reasons Australians are losing confidence in the justice system is not a one off. We've seen white privilege training in the legal profession. We saw the two tier justice system in Victoria through COVID, where Black Lives Matter protesters were given the red carpet treatment, but anybody else was brutally shut down by Victoria police. So, you know, we need the justice system to get back to its foundational idea, which is that we're all individuals in our society and we needed to be We need to be treated equally and fairly under our system of laws.
Speaker 3: Now down a Jewish wine shop owner, Tim Cohen. He took to social media a few days ago to say he was done. The anti smmtes had won. He couldn't see how his business could survive all the hate and hostility.
Speaker 8: And she just said, oh, it's so good that you're quiet. We want you gone from this suburb. We don't need your kind here. And she turned around and modeled out, and oh yeah, I did cry.
Speaker 9: And for the last.
Speaker 8: Hours I've just been sitting on a crating the corner and just thinking about that and going, wow, this is hateful.
Speaker 7: This is black, this.
Speaker 8: Brown shirt material, this is Hitler youth material. And yeah, I am broken. I'm done. I'm just I'm broken inside. So yes, my business is quiet, it's dying.
Speaker 3: So after ten years his wine shop, Brunswick East Wine, looked like it was about to close until that clip went viral. Dan three days later on the weekend he posted this video.
Speaker 8: Message to thank everyone they came through today. The tribe was gorgeous, amazing.
Speaker 3: This looks like it might have a happy ending. Dan, But I wonder how many other businesses in the Inner North, where the Greens the hard left have quite a bit of influence and power, are facing this. How many Jewish owned businesses are facing this sort of hostility and considering closing down or moving their businesses.
Speaker 6: Well, that's exactly right. It's you know, the hard left. They preach love, but they practice hate. You know, no one in this country should be targeted on the basis of their religious background or their beliefs. It is heartening to see that the community has rally behind this wine shop owner, and I think it shows that really it's just a noisy minority activist class that is trying to push the agenda on our country. It's not just in relation to Israel Palestine, but any of the major issues that we face, whether it's on climate change or the Voice to Parliament or immigration. You have a small, noisy minority that's pushing it. But we know that mainstream Australians want to treat everybody equally, that in this country, we don't boycott people or discourage people from entering a store because the store owner happens to be Jewish or any other religious denomination that goes against everything that our nation is all about. So hopefully, as you've suggested, it does have a happy ending, which I think it might.
Speaker 3: I hope, so, I hope so because that original video was really quite heart wrenching. Now I'm interested in your thoughts on what happened earlier today, the massive Trump rally at Madison Square Garden in New Yorker. Everyone was their whole, Cogan, doctor Phil Tucker, Carlson, Elon Musk, they were among those who spoke to the sold out crowd, and it was Millenia herself who introduced Donald Trump.
Speaker 10: Please welcome Arnot Commander in Chief, my husband, President Donald Jenny Trump.
Speaker 3: And Donald Trump vowed to fix the mess left by the Biden Harris administration.
Speaker 2: I'd like to begin by asking a very shiple question. Are you better off now than you were four years ago? On issue after issue? Tamala broke it, but I will fix it.
Speaker 3: We're going to fix it. Dana. The elections just a weak away. How do you see it?
Speaker 6: Well, I think it's in uraging that Donald Trump has gone to Democrats stronghold states New York. He also did a big rally in California not long ago, and that's because his message resonates with a vast majority of mainstream Americans who have been stuck in these Democrat states which are failing. So I think it's very encouraging that he's outreaching into these areas. Clearly, the momentum is behind him. You can see that in the polls in the battleground states.
Speaker 7: He's ahead.
Speaker 6: There's a long way to go, as we know, and anything can happen on election night will probably come down to a few hundred thousand votes if that. But the reality is I think the message of Trump, which is, you know, let's get the economy working. We've got to fix the border and stop illegal immigration, and stop being ashamed of our nation. They've got a very proud nation and a proud history. It resonates with people right across the country. So look, he's not going to win New York in terms of the electoral college, but he's doing a great good in terms of outreach for the next generation that may go Republican over the next few cycles.
Speaker 3: I tell you, if you had the money that Kamala Harris is spending, you may be winning New York. The spending difference between those two campaigns, something that has not talked about often, is incredible. I think last month she spent more than three times that of the Republican campaign. Just quickly before you go, just is another example of why the Harris campaign is faltering. A small town in Ohio, Lochland, has seen its population nearly double after three thousand migrants from Mauretania in West Africa. We're moved there over the past twelve months thanks to the Biden Harris administration. This influx dan Is really caused a housing crisis there and also severe strain on vital services. When you look at case by casetown by town, you can see why so many people are turning away from the Democrats.
Speaker 7: Well that's right.
Speaker 6: I mean, these are the real world human costs of uncontrolled migration. We know the economic story, but this shows us what happens to people in these small towns when the political leaders aren't doing their job of protecting the borders and making sure that any immigration take intake is controlled.
Speaker 3: Dan will thank you for your time tonight. Joining me now is leading geologist and author, Professor N plymer. Ian Employment and Workplaces Relations Minister Murray Watt has attacked the Coalition and its disunity on nuclear energy. He has said that the federal Opposition leader Peter Dutton is forcing nuclear energy on Queenslanders. Despite the new Premier, David Chris o Fooley's opposition. Do we really need the premiers to be on board with this plan?
Speaker 11: Ian?
Speaker 3: Surely if the coalition wins a federal election, they have a mandate to implement this policy.
Speaker 12: Well, we need reliable electricity, and this is what small nuclear actors give us. And I used Broken Hill as the example. Here is an isolated city far western New South Wales uses a lot of electricity because of heavy industry. Since the seventeenth of October, they've had no electricity. Why, well, you might wonder. We've got a massive wind facility right on the edge of town, a huge soul facility almost in the town. Yet that power doesn't go into the town. It goes elsewhere. And so electricity for Broken Hill comes from the far South. It comes about three hundred kilometers along lines that were built in nineteen seventy five. These had a twenty five year life. They fell over in two thousand and nine. They fell over again. Now, so what Broken Hill should have had was a small nuclear reactor that would keep the mines going, that would keep people ventilated underground, that would keep air conditioners going in hot weather. So if mister Bowen and the Labor Party think the nuclear is are a wrong thing. Have a look at a town that used to be the heart of the Labor Party and it's not any longer. They've realized that Labor forgets about the average person, they forget about rural Australia, and they're always concerned about making money for inner city greenies who are trying to destroy our economy. So just look around a little bit. We need a nuclear in many many industrial centers of Queensland. I can think of Cans Townsville, the coal fields, I can think in Victoria. There are plenty of industrial centers, same as in South Australia. So what they're frightened of is people might actually see that the coalition's policy is common sense. And the more of these green disasters we have, just as we've had in breckn Hill, then the worst the Labor government looks. So it's no wonder that they use their weak links like Murray Watt to try to panic us into all sorts of things.
Speaker 3: Oh weak link, Murray Water, that may stick. Let's go to the US now. Actor Leonardo DiCaprio has endorsed Kamala Harris. No surprises there, but he also included this little lecture about the dangers of climate change.
Speaker 13: Earlier this month, hurricanes Helene and Milton devastated parts of Florida, Georgia, and North Carolina. Families lost homes, livelihoods, and loved ones to some of the strongest Atlantic hurricanes ever recorded. These storms have done an estimated one hundred billion dollars in damage. And make no mistake, these unnatural disasters were caused by climate change.
Speaker 3: Caused by climate change. There we go, Leonardo DiCaprio said, So, this is the guy who spends his time jetting around the world. He loves are those big super yachtzis got multiple residences. He's a massive hypocrite if he actually does believe we're in a climate emergency in should we be taking a climate change advice from the likes of Leonardo DiCaprio.
Speaker 12: Well, here's a man who has to have five retakes to read two lines, and so it doesn't show that he's really with it completely when he displays that he understands the science of changing climates, which mean going on for thousands and millions of years. We might listen. Now, we have historical records of hurricanes in the US. We've got one hundred and fifty years of records that show that not only are the number of hurricanes decreasing, but these are actually decreasing in intensity. And during that time, we've had the advent of the motor car, We've had the advent of the coal fired power station. So this is quite contrary to what is recorded in history and is common knowledge. Why doesn't he just say that he's a Democrat, that he doesn't particularly that mister Trump should get into power, and I'm backing Trump and not give any ridiculous climate reasons because this shows exactly what has been said about Kamala Harris. We've got the iq of a bench past.
Speaker 3: That's what Mel Gibson said. While Leonardo DiCaprio has been on this climate change crusade for some time, he's a big fan of Al Gore doesn't obviously live it himself, but he preaches it. Like a lot of Hollywood types. What they say and what they do two very different things. Before you go in the US election is just over a week away, it's worth noting that even the radically left Kamala Harris seems to be to the right of some of our state liberal leaders. After all, she's done a backflip on banning fracking, and the Democrats, together with the Republicans, recently voted for more nuclear energy. So much of an outlier is Australia when compared to the rest of the developed world, and even when compared to the US, where electricity prices are a lot lower than they are here.
Speaker 12: Well, we're a huge outlier. We export some six thousand tons of uranium in yellow cake. We export hundreds of millions of dollars worth of coal every week. We export huge amounts of gas. We have thousands of years of gas, thousands of years of coal, millions of years of uranium. We are an energy rich country and we are giving that energy to other countries to manufacture products which we then buy. So it's costing us by exporting, it's costing us by importing. We are incredibly backward. We are one of the only countries in the world, an advanced country that has so much uranium yet doesn't have nuclear power. For example, Croatia has seventeen nuclear reactors. We have one small medical research facility at Lucas Heights in Sydney. We are totally and absolutely backward. We have a little bit of fracking that happens in some parts of Australia and it's been going on for one hundred years. But we are an energy powerhouse. But it's not the sun and it's not the wind. It is the high density energy that we have in this country that people long for. We export it and we are so backward compared with Kamala Harris in the state that I speak to you from South Australia. We should be the nuclear powerhouse of the world. We have huge uranium deposits, we have a very very large amount of unpopulated desert area where you could store the spent fuel. We are just not utilizing our resources to the maximum. And it's no wonder that people are concerned about the long term future of our nation.
Speaker 3: And primer, thank you so much for a time this evening. Thank you still to come. An extended version of Lefty's Losing It plus Alex Stein on the Democrats relying on celebrity power to get them over the line. That's next. Welcome back. Now it's time for Lefties losing it. Embrace yourselves because I'm about to bring you a Kamala like you've never heard her before. You think you've heard all her different accents. Oh no, no, no, no, you ain't heard nothing yet. But first, let's start with a thoroughly kooky Walls family. There's Tim Walls, who wants to be vice president and has become friends with school shooters.
Speaker 2: I've become friends with school shooters.
Speaker 11: I've seen it.
Speaker 3: But that frint loop is almost normal when compared to Gwen Walls. Here she explains the relationship between tampons in restrooms and reading ability.
Speaker 6: You know, if kids are hungry in school, what that does to brain and learning.
Speaker 3: You're not going to learn to read.
Speaker 14: So if you're talking about learning to read and closing gaps, then you better take away the barriers for that.
Speaker 3: If that's tampons, then that's tampa. Okay. So that's why Tim Walls, or tampon Tim, as Donald Trump calls him, put tampons in boys' restrooms in schools across Minnesota. It all makes sense now. It's because they were hungry and they weren't reading and tampons. Here, Gwen tells us about her first date with Tim, where she rejected his advances, saying she didn't kiss on the first date. His response was to mock her, tell her to get out of his car and then not call her for three days despite saying he was going to marry her. Sounds like a keeper. Gwen was my bossy.
Speaker 5: So he looked at me like really, and then he said, well all right then, because I'm going to marry you, now get out of my car.
Speaker 3: So fine, Yeah, isn't it?
Speaker 9: I mean?
Speaker 5: And I like to looked at them, and then he didn't call me for three days, She said.
Speaker 3: Katie Currica, laughing and carrying on like this was the most romantic story she'd ever heard. Okay, let's get to Kamala Harris. A campaign is faltering. She's losing men, She's already lost the sane women. The Hispanic vote is abandoning her, and they're ain't much joy left in the campaign.
Speaker 4: Should never again stand behind the seal.
Speaker 3: Of the President of the United Stakes.
Speaker 5: Never again, never again.
Speaker 3: Never again? Oh so much joy? Just feel that joy reminds me of something.
Speaker 9: Blood alone moves the wheels of history.
Speaker 3: Kamala seems to even be copying Dwight's fashion choices that the colors are very similar. Indeed, and she must have thought that speech went really well, because she has done it more than once. Here she is doing the same rand word for word in Atlanta. Get ready for more?
Speaker 4: Joy should never again stand behind the seal of the President of the United States of America.
Speaker 3: Never again, never again, Oh dear. Now Kamala is losing and increasing a number of black voters. Of course, she thought she better patronize them by trying on her urban black accent. Again here she just just warming up. It gets better.
Speaker 4: Well Georgia in twelve days as Donald Trumpster.
Speaker 3: But she took things to new levels of derangement, new levels of inauthenticity in Philadelphia when she gave us this performance.
Speaker 5: Weeping me in door for a night, But joy cometh in the morning. The path may seem hard, the work may seem heavy, but joy cometh in the morning, and church morning is on its way.
Speaker 3: Just it's too much incredible stuff, incredible in fact, that may even top Hillary Clinton's fake black accent.
Speaker 15: I don't feel no way's tired. I come too far from where I started from. Nobody told me that the road would be easy. I don't believe he brought me this far to leave me.
Speaker 3: How insulting. And if you really want insulting, then get this from Michelle Obama brating Americans for not backing the mediocre, incompetent file left radical Democrat.
Speaker 10: I got to ask myself, why on earth is this race even close? I lay awake at night wondering what in the.
Speaker 9: World is going on?
Speaker 10: And it's clear to me that the question isn't whether Kamala is ready for this moment, because by every measure she has demonstrated that she's ready. The real country, the real question is, as a country, are we ready for this moment?
Speaker 3: You know, this Democrats campaign is so toxic. It's even making a joke of formal legends like former legend of rock Bruce Springsteen. Look what's become of him?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm just about starving to night.
Speaker 7: I'm dying for some action.
Speaker 2: I'm sick of sitting around here trying to write this book. He need love reaction. Come on now, I'm leaving. Give me just one look. You can't start a fire sitting over again.
Speaker 3: Oh that was painful, and it got worse now. The Democrat's propaganderam is also looking increasingly on Heen series Jake Tapper of CNN, claiming that his network didn't incessantly push the Russian collusion hoax. Watch this exchange with jd Vance.
Speaker 11: You guys talked about the Russia hoax NonStop.
Speaker 16: The FBI was invested in gat, the FBI was investigating it.
Speaker 11: So we recovered that, and so you took the words of unnamed FBI agents and put them on your network as if they were the gospel truth. You did it again and again. A view of your network would have believed that Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin conspired in twenty sixteen. That was totally, im preposterously false.
Speaker 9: Now, well, that's what you just said.
Speaker 3: Is he says no, But that is precisely what CNN did, including old mate Jake. Here's just a little reminder of Jake pushing Russia hysteria.
Speaker 16: So in Trump has gone to quote extraordinary lengths to keep specifics about his meetings with Russian President Vladimir Putin secret, even keeping them from top members of his own administration. Take a listen to how President Trump responded Saturday night when asked directly if he has ever worked for Russia.
Speaker 17: I think it's the most insulting thing I've ever been asked.
Speaker 1: I think it's the most insulting article I've ever had written.
Speaker 16: The President did not directly answer the question It's a stunning turn of events. Do you think the President of the United States ever worked on behalf of the Russians against American interests?
Speaker 3: Joining me now for more Lefty's Losing It content is comedian host of Prime Time with Alex Stein on Blaze TV. Alex, what did you make of the Trump rally today at Madison Square Garden? It had everything, it had Doctor Phil in mask, Millenia spoke, and I've got to say Trump was in superb and it took the opportunity to announce a brand new policy during his speech. Let's have a listen.
Speaker 12: I'm announcing a new policy today that I will support a tax credit for family.
Speaker 2: Caregivers who take care of a parent or a loved one.
Speaker 9: It's about time that they were record class, right.
Speaker 2: They add so much to our country and are never spoken of ever ever, But they're going to be spoken of now.
Speaker 3: Thank you all very much. It's a fantastic policy, Alex. It's about family, keeping families together, it's about supporting those who support their loved ones.
Speaker 9: Oh, it's a great policy.
Speaker 1: And you know, this rally was great, But my favorite part was seeing AOC and Tim Waltz react to Tony Hinchcliff's jokes about Puerto Rico. So I just love that Donald. Donald's keeping his edge, you know, he's staying edgy. Having this rally at Madison Square Garden that they're calling a Nazi rally.
Speaker 9: It's absolutely disgusting that they label it that.
Speaker 1: But I think that this was a very monumental and powerful event and it was awesome to watch it on Twitter.
Speaker 7: And X excuse me.
Speaker 3: Some absolutely disgusting commentary from walls down about comparing this to a Nazi rally. I personally know a number of Jewish New Yorkers who were there, and they would be absolutely disgusted by that sort of talk. Now, Tucker Carlson, your biological step dad, also he gip to the stage and he had this to say.
Speaker 17: They spent ten years telling you Trump is a hater. Do you feel that on him?
Speaker 9: No, you don't, because it's not there.
Speaker 17: I've spent a lot of time with Trump, and there's not one moment I've ever been with him off camera he's spending his time grousing about people he hates. Ever, he's talking about the people and the country he loves in his private time. Trust me, and people know in a country that's been taken over by a leadership class that actually despises them and their value used in their history and their culture and their customs, really hates them to the point that it's trying to replace them. They know someone who actually has affection for them, and that's Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: And it's so right. It's basically what we just talked about, that they're showing their disdain for these people, the hate of ordinary Americans by comparing this rally to a Nazi rally. And you mentioned comic at Tony hitch Cliffy joked about that the.
Speaker 18: Other side's got a lot of crazy endorsements, Swift, Eminem, Leo DiCaprio, Beyonce. Every day the Democratic Party looks more and more like a p Diddy party. Hillary Clinton said that this is a Nazi rally here today.
Speaker 3: Can you believe that.
Speaker 18: For the most anti war president of my entire lifetime? And she calls him hitler. Let me remind you, Hillary, it was your husband who shot innocent people or is he called them interns?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 18: Hillary, I bet you did not see that one coming. By the way, if I commits in three weeks, I didn't.
Speaker 3: I love that arkanside joke at the end there. This is something Joe Rogan spoke about with Donald Trump, that it's the right now. It's the Republicans, the Conservatives who are the rebels there. The cool kids, the conformists are all on the left.
Speaker 9: No, you're exactly right.
Speaker 1: And you know you saw that first clip of the Joe Rogan and Donald Trump podcast was Joe talking about how everybody on the view used to love Donald Trump, and every celebrity loved Donald Trump. He had the number one show, The Apprentice, that was on NBC.
Speaker 9: So it's all.
Speaker 1: Fake that they now hate him. It's absolutely ridiculous. So Tony Hinchcliffe killed it. These celebrities show my battle, stepfather, Tucker Carlson. I mean, I really hope.
Speaker 9: That this actually does have an.
Speaker 1: Effect because I think if they're playing fair, Rita America is on Donald Trump's side.
Speaker 3: While you were at the Harris Wall's campaign launch, which was huge, it wasn't a launch, sorry, it was a rally in Houston. The numbers there were enormous. I heard thirty thousand people showed up. But were they there to see Kamala? Were they there to see beyond say you posted this video.
Speaker 1: The Kamala Harris rally in Houston, Texas was absolutely insane that you saw Beyonce and Kelly Rowland walked out.
Speaker 9: Kelly looked like beetlejuice. And then after that, Kamala walks out right, she gives him the.
Speaker 1: Hug, and everybody's so mad because they're like, what Beyonce only spoke for three minutes.
Speaker 9: I thought we were gonna get a free concert. Wait, what's going on?
Speaker 12: Wait?
Speaker 9: Why's she hugging Camela? I thought this was a concert.
Speaker 1: Oh and then Kelly and beyond they have a nice little moment, you know, reminiscing, and then everybody realizes it was a bait and switch and they walked their butts out.
Speaker 9: As soon as Kamala got on that dang stage. Everybody was picked off rightfully. So they duped us.
Speaker 1: They duped the entire city of Houston, Texas, thirty thousand off people right before an election less than two weeks away.
Speaker 9: What is Kamala Harris thinking it was a night to forget? I'll tell you that much.
Speaker 3: There's a desperate tactics. Alex, tell me about the mood of the rally. Some people had lined up for hours to get into the venue. But again, was that to say Harris or what I expecting a free Beyonce concert.
Speaker 1: Everybody was under the impression that Beyonce was going to do some sort of performance and people were literally lining up since three pm and the Texas heat just queuing all day and until they finally opened the gates around five pm. And then it took them a long time to check everybody in.
Speaker 9: And what was so sad is now, Olin, did you see a.
Speaker 1: Lot of African Americans, You know, a lot of LGBTQ people, But she saw a lot of children that were so excited to see Beyonce. I mean these kids that are like, oh, I've never been to a Beyonce concert, people with their daughters, their cousins, and these kids when they realized that Beyonce was not performing, you could just see the devastation on their face. The Kamala Harris campaign should be absolutely embarrassed that they would even do this sort of bait and switch operation and just ruin all of the good vibrational energy that they created when the event started for it to just.
Speaker 9: Be a massive letdown.
Speaker 1: The energy was absolutely like I've never seen anything like. Your team lost the super Bowl is how I would describe it. Everybody who's very sad.
Speaker 3: And let's have a look at some of the says outside. Not much joy here. Look at this Democrats Kamala fan screaming at a toddlt in a strolla. What is going on there? People seem to be completely losing their minds.
Speaker 9: People were literally losing their minds.
Speaker 1: And you notice in that video is another kid getting attacked like these poor children, those are the ones that even though.
Speaker 9: It was the most boring rally, I wanted to walk out.
Speaker 1: I mean it was just just when droned on and on and on, I still fell back. With these poor kids being subjected to this, It was like some sort of cruel and unusual punishment, is how I would describe this rally.
Speaker 3: We've got the celebrities continuing to come out to support Kamala. You mentioned Beyonce and Kelly Rowlands at that rally. We've had Leonardo DiCaprio do a bit of a rant about climate change. Do you think any of that's going to have an impact?
Speaker 1: I mean, I do a little bit, but I would say that a lot of the people at that rally aren't even going to vote at least of the thirty thousand people that were at the Houston Stadium, I would say probably a third of them are actually going to go vote. So I don't know people in Pennsylvania they need to go vote for Donald Trump because Donald Trump was actually, you know, start fracking and make some money.
Speaker 9: So I don't know.
Speaker 7: REATA.
Speaker 9: I'm nervous.
Speaker 1: The people are behind Donald Trump. The energy compared to New York City and Houston. Trust me, it looked a lot better and more organized in New York City. So I think the country is on Donald Trump's side. But if they can pull some funny business somewhere, somehow fortify it.
Speaker 9: You just never know it's going to be a tight race.
Speaker 3: Well you would hope you would. The margin would be too big to fortify, as we like to call it.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 3: Sticking with celebrities going on rants, the head coach of the San Antonio Spurs, the basketball team, Grego, has launched into a anti Trump ranch that's been described as deranged. It went on for summer time. This is during a pregame press conference. Let's just have a listen to a little bit of it. So he's pathetic, he's small, he's a whiner.
Speaker 9: We all know that.
Speaker 3: But you wouldn't have a babysit your kids.
Speaker 12: You wouldn't hire him if you had a small business, you want that man in your business. There's no way.
Speaker 2: What were you going to vote for for president?
Speaker 3: I'd be quite happy for him to babysit my kids are. What do you make of that? And why do they continue to do this? He coaches San Antonio Spurs. They're a Texas team. Do they not have any fear of alienating the majority of their fans?
Speaker 1: Well, Greg Popovich has won so many championships that I don't think he's worried about his job security. And it's weird that Greg Popovich, one of the top NBA coaches, and Steve Kerr one of the top NBA coaches, are so woke and just can't lecturing their audience.
Speaker 9: You know, the press conferences, and it has you do with basketball. They're always wanted to basketball pres conference.
Speaker 1: They want to talk and inject their politics and they just have Trump derangements syndrome so badly.
Speaker 9: You would think that.
Speaker 1: These multi millionaires Steve Kerr am Greg Popovitch would respect somebody like Donald Trump.
Speaker 9: They might give them tax breaks, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: They all like to virtue signal, I guess, and they have a lot of a lot of guilt.
Speaker 9: And it stinks because he's such a great coach. Greg Popovich is.
Speaker 1: Really respected in the state of Texas well.
Speaker 3: I'm not talking about him losing his job, obviously, but surely he must know that he's alienating or at the very least upsetting a significant portion of his fans, the fans of the Spurs. And why would you do that? Why would you go on these mad rants? What is the purpose? It's bewildering to me. Why there's just so little respect for what their fans think. You know, vote how you want, but don't lecture people and go on these Really he didn't say anything constructive there. It was just hate. Before you go, I just want to play you a little clip of Kamala Harris being heckled at a rally in Michigan. What's interesting about it is just how pouling she handled it. Have a look to.
Speaker 5: Turn the page on the fear.
Speaker 3: She looked frightened. There she was looking off stage and looking for advice. I'm just shocked that she handled something so routine so poorly.
Speaker 1: She's too fragile to handle that situation, and Kamala Harris is too fragile to be Vice president of the United States or even president for that matter if she wins. Somehow, so just a snowflake like everybody else in their party.
Speaker 3: Alex Stein, thanks for your time tonight still to come. Kinsey Schofield on the callout from mel Gibson's comments about Kamala Harris. Welcome back joining me now, celebrity and royal commentator Kinsey Schofield. Kinsey, let's start with mel Gibson. He's set social media on fire with his blistering assessment of Kamala Harris. He said she has an appalling track record, no policies to speak of, and she's got the iq of a fence post. Is that mel Gibson too big to be canceled? Does even hey? He produces his own stuff these days, isn't he? Well?
Speaker 14: Look he has been canceled. He made horrible anti Semitic remarks during an arrest in two thousand and six and apologized profusely. He also financially and emotionally supported Robert Downey Junior when he was dealing with his addiction problems, and RDJ publicly begged Hollywood while accepting an award to give mel Gibson another chance. So he's been humbled and he survived, and like you said, he's become a self made man and entrepreneur.
Speaker 7: But I think he.
Speaker 14: Clearly just feels very passionate about this issue and wanted to speak his mind.
Speaker 3: Well, now we applaud people speaking their mind. There's certainly plenty of celebrities who are saying outrageous things about Donald Trump. So if mel Gibson wants to share his thoughts, I think everyone can accept that, but probably not Hollywood. It's probably going to stop him getting any jobs. Now, let's go to a notorious left wing influencer, Billy Nelson. She's humiliated herself online by appearing to fall for a photoshop image of Kamala Harrison and McDonald's uniform. She thought that this was real. She has since taken it down and used the backlash to portray Republicans and snowflakes for calling her out on that misinformation. But this photoshop wasn't very sophisticated, was it, Kinsey? They basically photoshopped Kamala's face on some white girl's body.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I mean I think the idiot snowflake is the person that wants to be an authority on something but doesn't do their due diligence. Trying to point the blame at a group of people completely unrelated to your social media activity as a masterclass in gaslading, it.
Speaker 3: Is I mean, it was, obviously, I would hope, an honest mistake. I don't think she was deliberately trying to mislead, but everyone stuffs up. If you're stuff to up, take it down. But then don't go attacking those who are pointing out your era now. Pr expert ed Coorham James has often an assessment of why Harry and Meghan have appeared to suddenly distance themselves from each other. They're not doing appearances together. He says, it's all part of a rebrand they seem to be undergoing because their joint image has become so toxic. What else can you tell us about.
Speaker 9: This, reader?
Speaker 14: How many times have you and I used the words rebrand and Harry and Meghan in the same sentence. It's becoming existing when it comes to But what I can tell you is that Radar online here in the States they're headlined today is ruthless Meghan Markle so to give henpecked husband Harry the chop after she butchered ties dad and royal family before acting her closest friends and radar saying specifically that they're delving in to some of these rumors that are exploding that the Sussexes have secretly separated, so clearly a rebrand is what we would prefer. Hopefully this expert is right, but stateside, they're saying that these that this separation could be, it could be, it could be much more meaningful.
Speaker 3: Wow, that would be massive news. And what would follow? Would Harry go back to the UK, the prodigal son and rejoin the family, become a working royal again? Can you see that even as a poulsibility?
Speaker 14: Not if Prince William has anything to do with it. I think he's got a lot of begging to do to his brother. I think King Charles is always going to have a soft spot in his heart for Harry. But I mean, Prince William was trying to protect his wife in the midst of cancer while Harry and Meghan were lobbing grenades at them, and I can't imagine the stress he was under during that time.
Speaker 9: It's got to be hard to forgive.
Speaker 3: I think you're right there, But whilst Charles is king, he probably would be calling the shots there. Now, let's go to the Didy case. A New York judge has rejected Sean Diddycombe's proposal for a gag order against government officials to prevent them from leaking information relating to his sex trafficking case. He doesn't want this stuff to get out to the media. What does that tell you? I would have thought did he would be throwing all these celebrity mates under the bus.
Speaker 14: I mean, that could potentially be coming when it's time for court and when it's time for him to testify. But what we're seeing right now is how important public relations really are to Sean Colmbs. He's desperately trying to control the narrative behind bars, allowing his attorneys to do documentaries and TV. He's encouraging his children to defend him to the media. What his team is trying to do is get the public to assume that the government is leaking some of this negative information.
Speaker 9: About him, like that Cassie video.
Speaker 14: But the reality is he's got a lot of enemies and who I really don't believe it's the government. I believe it's one of the many people that he ticked off throughout his career that had access to that video, had access to that information.
Speaker 3: Well, he's treated a lot of people very poorly over the journey. So yeah, there will be no shortage of enemies coming out, and they're not at all as public as someone like fifty cent, who just puts it all out there before you go. Tim z is reporting that police officers in Beverly Hills are upset about the possible release of the Mendes brothers. They think it's all political by the Los Angeles DA. I must be the only one who hasn't watched this documentary series what's going on there?
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 14: Look, I think that the Beverly Hills cops are pretty clever here under DA George Gascon, who's our current district attorney. Incidents of murder, aggravated assault, forcible rape, and other violent crimes up four percent. Theft in property crime during Gascon Democrat his first three years in office up twenty four percent. He has a horrible reputation and allowing the Menendez brothers potentially to be out or resentenced, it does feel like a pr stunt to change public perception before an election. So, I mean, this guy who's totally turned our city upside down, he needs some positive pr right now. And that's what this feels like.
Speaker 3: Well, it seems strange that releasing murderers would give you positive pr? Is that what the mood is now? Do people feel like they've served the time they should have served given they were so young when this horrific offense took place.
Speaker 9: I'll tell you what's going on.
Speaker 14: Kim Kardashian's backing them, and you want the influencer on your side. You want to be standing next to Kim Kardashian and some of these other celebrities like Rosie o'donnelld that have come out to support them. It's the cool thing to do on TikTok. They're all the rage free the Menendez brothers because you know, the TikTok audience is insane. But I do think that this is going to lead to good press because he's got some very influential people standing next to him, rallying around these brothers that murdered their parents.
Speaker 3: Kinsis Goophiel, thank you for your time this evening, And that's it from May Too I'll see you at eleven tomorrow up next is Newsnight.