Speaker 1: Quick every day.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: This is a concerning statistic that's coming through Joe's. Some Aussies have started wearing controversial footwear such as crocs, slides and sandals with socks to work out at the gym, leving many other gym go it's perplexed over this little trend. And I know exactly where it's coming from. It's an American thing, particularly like a basketball theme thing. Like the kids over there will wear their slides and then they'll put their basketball shoes on, and then I wear their slides pretty much to and from the gym.
Speaker 4: But now they're just like wearing them to work out.
Speaker 3: Some of the vision that's coming through with the youngsters these days as kids like doing leg exercises like squats and stuff slides on, which is just so dangerous. And my ankles are screaming when I even say that. They're like, WHOA, absolutely crumble under that sort of pressure.
Speaker 1: I don't think my gym would allow that. You've got to have adequate footwear go into the gym.
Speaker 3: You've probably got it most gyms, I reckon, you've probably got to have clothes.
Speaker 1: Football from a woman who a ten kilo weight on her foot. I would highly recommend you don't wear crocs in the gym.
Speaker 3: But also, what an idiot.
Speaker 1: Okay, when I say a woman, I meant me, I don't understand.
Speaker 4: I got your head.
Speaker 3: She didn't know. I just saw a little servo because I think the broader issue and it's a big issue now, it's just it's crocs.
Speaker 4: It's crocs.
Speaker 3: I can't hide from crocs anymore. Yeah, like every time, like Nana, it's not a thing. They jump up and they bite you in the bump.
Speaker 1: I'm still getting over the whole socks and Birkenstocks thing. I haven't recovered from that. Now you're hitting me up with with.
Speaker 3: Crocs.
Speaker 4: Oh that's okay.
Speaker 1: So okay, Birkenstocks and socks are okay, but crocs and socks aren't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I always thought the Birkenstocks were like the classy crocs. But now I've got a couple of mates, never a couple of mates, and we're all sort of pushing. We're pushing forty. I've got one or two mates, so we're genuinely like Nana, aggressively back into.
Speaker 4: That is such an oxymoron.
Speaker 1: Classy crocs, you're an oxymore you're a moron, is.
Speaker 3: Particular. Can I just do a quick pole then, and based on what happens here right now will be whether or not I jump back on the crock train. Okay, okay, Jodie crocs yes or no?
Speaker 4: Hell no?
Speaker 3: Okay, I like that. Abs crocs yes or no? And give us a little reason why we're against No.
Speaker 5: They are the ugliest things I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 4: Number one.
Speaker 5: Number two from someone who has had issues with planta fasciitis because I used to not wear correct footwear while working twelve hours in a pub. Kids, you'll find out what that is when you turn thirty. Do not wear crocs and especially going to the gym. Like people who were people who wear jeans to the gym, What are you doing?
Speaker 4: Grow up? Seriously, people wear jeans to the gens. They do.
Speaker 5: I saw a guy walking Mount Lofty once in jeans. I was like, mate, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: No, I don't know that we needed your full medical foot history, then do we?
Speaker 4: Yes, you do, because this hurt.
Speaker 3: So your thoughts and guess what those always a bit of a voice of the younger generation mid twenties, that true, what are we doing?
Speaker 6: Big?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: Huge no, particularly to the gym.
Speaker 5: My parents is to make me wear crocs to go fishing, and I was mortified.
Speaker 3: Remember those days, Oh god, you're such a loser.
Speaker 4: And that was only a year ago.
Speaker 3: I guess we can all agree then that were still firmly on board socks and birkenstocks. Thanks ladies.
Speaker 7: For it.
Speaker 3: Now this is your one stop shop for education when it comes to all things mummy and daddy. Time.
Speaker 8: You know what?
Speaker 3: Too aggressive? Too aggressive? Let's turne it back.
Speaker 4: I'm in the moon now and I'm the.
Speaker 3: Guy to tell you what not to do in the sack? Really, what are these articles? Fine?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's crazy. I don't know.
Speaker 4: You literally never log onto your computer and yet here we are.
Speaker 3: They smack me in the face.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sex and Relationships psychotherapist Miranda Christopher's is sharing five signs why you suck in the sack? Why do these articles find me? I asked a question once again, I'm not sure. If you want to go through them, and you can sort of ask yourself if these apply to you, will do a bit of a test.
Speaker 4: I will mentally tick them off.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, Number one, you lack confidence. Oh and that's a big one for blokes. Okay, massive one for blokes. And I don't know.
Speaker 4: Where are you lacking confidence?
Speaker 3: Where am I not lacking confidence? Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Right, I walk up a big game, but when push comes to shove, if you know exactly what I mean, then sometimes things fall a little bit short. Okay, okay, A confidence is key for men. Because the men don't have confidence, then you basically can't even get started.
Speaker 4: Can I say, is this a size issue?
Speaker 3: We'll get to that. Number two. Are you're easily distracted?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, You're easily distracted in every single situation outside of the bedroom. I'm not sure what happens in between the shoots, but can only assume that sometimes it supplies to you.
Speaker 4: Okay, Can I ask you this question?
Speaker 3: I'll be getting distracted right now, checking about getting distracted.
Speaker 4: Can I ask you this?
Speaker 1: So? Why is it that men aren't bothered if there are children around?
Speaker 3: Well as you talking about your husband? Yes, I'm bothered of children around. Yeah, Oh my.
Speaker 4: Gosh, no he's not. Wow, he's like, I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I genuinely cannot focus on this if there are children on the other side of that door.
Speaker 3: See children A solid distraction. What about this one? You're embarrassed to talk about sex with your partner. Yeah, I'm not super comfortable talking about sex in my partner. I mean super comfortable talking about sex at all. I'm a bloke. I'm not comfortable to talking about anything that's sort of half emotional.
Speaker 1: So you genuinely can't have a conversation with Kara about what is pleasing and not pleasing.
Speaker 3: Maybe I don't know. I don't think we've all God what it looks of getting from the ladies in you ow?
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh god, it sucks to be car.
Speaker 3: It certainly does. Number four, you don't change your routine. See here's where it gets tricky, because you're like, I think I'm one of a good thing here. I don't want to change up. But also I'm scared to try new things. But what I've just found out is my original routine, which I've been doing forever. It's really bad.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: And finally, you feel shame if you don't perform sexual performance. Anxiety affects nine to twenty five percent of men contributing to I don't want to say this, so I'm just going to disguise it. Premature is shmacks you shmaky See it's a real thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can genuinely say if you get it so infrequently, you'll perform.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, you perform too successfully too early. That's the problem. It's a different sort of anxiety. I'm also some ones that I've named in as well. If your nickname is pee Wee McGhee, then you're probably in all sorts of trouble. But also if you've got a self prescribed nickname of horse, you're probably trying to hide something.
Speaker 4: You've ever standard so high.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I run that test by myself. Joe, it's you put it through the system. Here's the results, Kara is dangerous soundsatisfied read test.
Speaker 1: Just seeing shots of Travis Kelcey arriving at the super Bowl, it's an interesting kit that he's.
Speaker 4: Wearing, isn't it.
Speaker 3: He really goes for it, doesn't he? Well spark this sort of Michael Jackson esque jacket.
Speaker 1: You no more than me, But the all the players in the States who are superstars really get into like dressing up to arrive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not just the NFL players as well, the NBA players. Think Russell Westbrook and some of those guys are really West Mount rageous kits Kyle Kuzma, if you know what I'm talking about. Yeah, thirty twenty four to ten? What did you get into because of your partner? How many people do you think are watching the NFL surely because their partner's into Tyerswift.
Speaker 1: And you wonder how much Taitu was into the NFL before she started dating one of the players.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, you'd love to just sit her down and just test her knowledge.
Speaker 1: Yes, absolutely, it happens, though, like I can't say I had a vested interest in ice hockey before I met my.
Speaker 3: Own Sorry, I don't believe you. Are you telling me that you didn't have a passion for Australian ice hockey before you met your husband?
Speaker 4: Isn't that strange?
Speaker 3: That shocks me?
Speaker 1: I know, But here we are, and now I'll find myself sitting down watching the NHLA even when my husband's not home.
Speaker 3: It's funny because thanks to my wife, Carra, I very much got into ice. And when I say ice, of course, I mean frozen water.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 3: Their family business, of course was Adelaide ice. Yea, now Arctic ice.
Speaker 4: You're looking around the room and everyone's horrified. I can't lie.
Speaker 3: And that that was a family business. So for a few summers as well, I would help out and I would deliver eyes in some of the vans. There you go, didn't you crash? Event I did crash a van on the first day. First day, good stuff. The other thing that I got into because of my partner car was little dogs. So I was born and raised on the farm where it was purely either border Collie or kelpies. Yes, and I had this sort of I don't know. I'd always look at little white fluffy dogs and be like, do you know what they're not for me? Little white fluffy ones.
Speaker 1: I have to say that I don't know a lot of men that are into little white fluffy dogs that yup a lot. Yes, And also in your case with Indiana, she used to pee everywhere.
Speaker 3: Oh, she was a world champion and winging huntiles.
Speaker 4: But well, to be fair, she was in continent.
Speaker 3: She was she had a bit of a back issue. But I have never loved an animal more. She was a Maltese pool. Unfortunately she passed away not too long ago. She was fifteen, so she had a very very good innings. But because of that, I've never loved an animal and now when I see a little white fluffy thing, I with the first to jump on all fours and give a nice big pat.
Speaker 1: There are rumors that you were spotted a lot walking around the st streets of West Croydon with your.
Speaker 3: Little absolutely and extremely proud of.
Speaker 1: It because you're a man's man and I don't know if that's a man's man dog, but.
Speaker 4: Yet there you were.
Speaker 1: That's wrong, toddling along having to stop every eight steps.
Speaker 4: Indiana, good, We.
Speaker 3: An absolute enthusiast now for small white dogs.
Speaker 1: Let's do this this morning. Thirteen twenty fourteen. What did you get into because of your partner?
Speaker 4: What did you have absolutely no interesting in before and now you are obsessed?
Speaker 3: So can we just confirm something you are interested in Australian ice hockey now or you're still not?
Speaker 4: What's so much the Australian saying?
Speaker 1: Since he retired, however, and now we have no ice arena to speak of, really because that's been a disaster on the weekend.
Speaker 4: However, I still like the NHL, like the big stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's cool. Thirteen twenty four ten. What did you get into because of your partner? I just wonder how many people across the planets are purely watching the Super Bowl because of their partner's interest in either Travis Kelcey maybe or Taylor.
Speaker 1: Sw Yeah, it's a good question. At in twenty four ten, we'd love to get you involved this morning. Good morning, stew. What'd you get into because your partner?
Speaker 9: Well, hey, guys, how are you? I am an avid American sports fan and I follow all teams from Philadelphia religiously, not because of my current partner, but because of my ex wife, who I'm now divorced from that I couldn't divorce myself from the team.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hiladelphia, strong connection.
Speaker 4: We're talking the Flyers in the ice hockey What are we talking?
Speaker 9: Yeah, Flyers probably first, seventy six's and Phillies equal second third if you like. And the Eagles first, who who had a great season until they dipped off about two thirds of the way through.
Speaker 4: Yes, you're on s CN with Hazy and Kane this morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hang on, hang on second, and just on that Joe's is this my old mates jew from s E Oh? Is it?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 3: Legend your Boddy legend. Hey feels like a bit of an alfare chap. But congratulations mate, you got married last week and I saw it.
Speaker 9: I did, Yes, thank you very much to KP who I know you love dearly. She is a Yeah, she is just the most awesome person in the world. And I am very, very, very lucky to be married to her. And I'm listening to this station now because of my daughter. I very much lost the battle for the for the dial in the morning, a huge Taylor swift Dan, and we've been trying religiously to win tickets. So here's those and everything else that I have in my extremities crossed so that we've got any chance of getting those tickets.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I want to I know you. I know you well enough to know that you're a slave for fresheets and throwbacks, gilt charge.
Speaker 1: I thought you were going to say, I listened to over now because I love Hazy so much that I followed him across from SCN. But that's not the case apparently.
Speaker 9: Well listen, if there's a this is a by product win of losing the dial, it's hearing a dulcet tones of the morning.
Speaker 3: Thank you to you're beautiful man, give my best to your lovely wife Kpe.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, what a reunion that was. Isn't that nicely?
Speaker 3: That's what it's all about, lady gentlemen a.
Speaker 1: Vanessa, Hey Vanessa, what did you take an interest in because of your partner?
Speaker 6: Good morning team, how are you great?
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 10: So there's a few things, but my number one on the list would be fishing.
Speaker 3: Fish.
Speaker 10: Look fishing, I always looked at it's a lot of boring thicks. Yeah, like I just think it's such a waste of time.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 10: I used to get mad at like just it was just something that you think. Cur ate me, Like you're on a boat, say hours doing nothing catching fish. Yeah, and now look at me on the weekends, I'm eating to on the boat for twelve hours past the day with heatstroke. I like love it, absolutely love it with our partner for four years. But that's probably my top of top on the list for sure.
Speaker 3: It's amazing.
Speaker 4: What do you go fishing for? What are you looking at? What are you looking for? In terms of anything?
Speaker 10: Well, we went over to Stansbury on the weekend and we caught whiting. We've caught a couple of schoolies. Yeah, just anything, really squid as well. We we were unlucky over the weekend. But just anything. It's good to be out on the boat and just be on the water.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so good, Vanessa so done, just going to be converted, Vanessa bates aro own hawk. I can't do that, yuck.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I just can't seem as I've getting into fishing.
Speaker 4: But it's really alsa. What do you get into because of your partner?
Speaker 8: How are you going home and away?
Speaker 3: Of course you did? I mean you're only human, right, right?
Speaker 4: So you assuming your husband is it was into home and away or you?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 8: And you always had to be home by seven for home and away? Was he back by seven?
Speaker 3: That's amazing? So favorite characters there from Home and Away?
Speaker 4: Honestly, I like Cash Cash yeah right, reason, Yeah, he's pretty cute.
Speaker 1: Cash the one in the middle of a love triangle at the moment.
Speaker 4: Or have I got him confused with someone else?
Speaker 8: No? No, he's not with Eden right.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Lisa, But all I can think about his bras still braks for me. No, bracks left the bay a long time ago.
Speaker 3: I did. But there's always the sport back in the bay, all blood stand. I've got that tattooed firmly across.
Speaker 4: My shoulders, thank you, Melissa.
Speaker 3: Enough of that, there's clear sack for eating leftover tuna sandwich and she's taken legal action. Makes you sick to your stomach, doesn't it?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 3: Clear? And the UK is going to get the lawyers and voiled after she was fired for eating a leftover sandwich from a discarded platter. Her name is Gabriella Rodriguez. She's from Equi Door. She was basically been for two years cleaning the officers of all these fancy lawyers and she was sacked just before Christmas for taking client property without authority or reasonable excuse. It's now going to hit the courts, which is a bit of an inception thing for the law form itself. But hopefully she wins and hopefully she gets a lot of money because I am firmly on her side. Are you absolutely so?
Speaker 1: If someone has a meeting in the boardroom at work, there's a plate of sandwich, is no one ever ever cleans off that plate ever? And then they park it in the kitchen for everyone else to have the leftovers?
Speaker 4: Do you partake?
Speaker 3: I'll do some research as to whose fingers have been on the sandwich. Oh okay, but for the most part, yes, absolutely, yeah, absolutely, And I've got an example for you as well, and I reckon, I've told you this before, and the judgment back then was quite fierce. And let's hopefully you've calmed down in this space since I remember being at Enzos. Yeah, and sure we'd have to deal with three beers.
Speaker 4: Yep, she was three.
Speaker 1: You sound like my husband. I just had a couple. A couple is anywhere from two to fourteen. So where on the scale did that fit?
Speaker 3: Okay, what's the next bracket? It was only just a couple of beers because, as you know, Enzo's do fantastic pizzas. Yes, very expensive, very expensive, but if you want a solid, good pizza experience, you go to Enso's. So I remember turning up there and there was a full pizza sitting on the bar with one piece missing. Okay, And through much discussion with my colleagues, including the great Bruce Avenue I think yes, and also the bar staff around who gave us a solid description of that person who had the pizza, we all decided that, yeah, we're gonna eat that pizza. It was almost cold, because if you'd let them.
Speaker 4: Go to waste, well, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure about eating other people's food after they're done with it.
Speaker 3: Well, what if you know that they're a normal clean pep.
Speaker 4: How do you know that though?
Speaker 3: Because you asked the bar stuff.
Speaker 1: These are the same people that put nuts on the bar in day out.
Speaker 3: You don't touch do not touch those nuts on bars, because you know exactly where they've been. Things have been in there, They should have been washed, bet on the bathroom, all sorts of things. But for a pizza, okay, And even if you were as far as going it's a full pizza with one slice gone, even if you took out the two slices next next to slice, That's what I did, and then went from there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think that's okay, So you might.
Speaker 3: Actually do it. So you definitely food from strangers.
Speaker 4: No, that is not what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: The only time I'm tempted in this space is almost I'm an absolute sucker for a hot chip, just a couple. And so you know, sometimes when you see, like maybe at the footy, when a couple of chips fall under the bench and you've seen it unfolded in real time, and you go that chip has gone from the fire to that bucket and it's fallen.
Speaker 4: On the bench. That's when I'm tempted, okay, just no.
Speaker 3: No, no, yeah, And as you know, with your me and our relationship, it's the biggest dick that I have. Yes, possible, as you just trying to steal my food constantly, sometimes before I've even created it. Yah, yeah, sometimes as it's going into my yep, you're like that parrot just sort of sweeps in gone like a dog, jumping up and writing a pringle out of my hand every single time just before it's going.
Speaker 4: To Okay, I will so guilty as charge. However, did you just compare me to a dog?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Absolutely, those little cho hours, That's what I'm saying as well. Right, I can picture it right now as well, with all the troubles that we've got, my last breath, my last breath, my last meal would be what's going to be to be some chips.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: I'd be sitting there trying to join my chips as my last meal.
Speaker 4: Oh can I just have a little nibble of it?
Speaker 3: And I must up all of my energy. No, I do love your accent, I must say, Jode's You've got this sort of gold coast tazzy twang going about it. Kidding it wasn't necessarily a bad thing. It could be a beautiful thing. Did you notice so when you moved to South Australia that South Australians had a different accent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because we're God's country, right if we're English essentially and we just say things a little bit posher, Yeah, it's not grant.
Speaker 3: It's grant we said once instead of dance. Yeah, we're less Naisily in South.
Speaker 4: Australia we say lego instead of lego.
Speaker 3: No, we don't. We say lego because the rest of not just the country, but the world says lego. Are we different?
Speaker 4: I only say that because I know how pissed off it makes you.
Speaker 3: It really really grinds my gears. Let's talk sexy accents though. That's a lovely accent. You have New Jersey, Austria, Austria. Well, then good day, mate, Let's put another cramp.
Speaker 1: Our.
Speaker 3: New surveys realed that the Italian accent is considered the most attractive, booting the French accent well at the top of the list. Makes so much sense, doesn't it to me?
Speaker 7: Mario?
Speaker 3: Watch out, ladies, The Italian is Italian? Okay, Luegian?
Speaker 4: Shockingly, I haven't played a lot of Mario Kart.
Speaker 3: You playing Atari?
Speaker 8: Wow?
Speaker 4: He sees just keep on coming this break up with these I don't.
Speaker 3: Let's put it out there though. Thirteen twenty four to ten The sexiest accent? And do you have the sexiest accent? What country are you from?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'd love to hear from here on top your list will be the judge. I love South African?
Speaker 3: Oh do you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, it's a little bit different. I know as a Blokekere works as a tech. His name is Gary. You love Gary's accent? Is that what you say?
Speaker 1: I don't love Gary, Gary, It's not I like Gary's accent. I don't love Gary. Right, I'm not tempted to go down to the engineering department and jump Gary if that's what you were asked.
Speaker 3: So what you're saying is you'd take Gary's accent on David Beckham's body.
Speaker 1: Take anyone accents anyone's accent on David began forty.
Speaker 3: Fair enough for me. Well, it's a beautiful Scottish accent, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah? It has to be.
Speaker 3: I mean, for example, just listen to the two beautiful, fine Scottish tradesmen having a pretty civilized normal conversation. We can only assume in the heart of glasgown't.
Speaker 4: Put too much wheat you don't wonderful five.
Speaker 3: Minutes makes you wake at the knees.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I'm so turned on.
Speaker 3: The other one that was, well, it does it for me. There's a few, of course, you've got the Kiwi accent. Beach beach is your beach is tell me something I don't know. You're heeps be very nice. Goodness fells down there.
Speaker 1: Also, you know, sorry, I'm sorry to cut you off, but how about people getting mixed up with a Kiwi accent and the Australian accent totally different.
Speaker 3: It's so different. So compare that to I don't know this sexualies. Let there be a thousand blossoms.
Speaker 12: Blooms, but I spending any time warrant because in the meantime, every three months a person's torn to pieces by a crocodile in North Queensland's on well, said.
Speaker 1: Bobby, Oh my god, if those Scottish blokes fighting didn't do it for me, I am so horny now, yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: And if you were horny, then wait till you listen to this. So gender just really taking you to the next level you went, sen Joe. Do you know me? I'm a very excitable character, aren't i? And at the drop of a hat, book naked. Yeah, it's like a good cup of coffee. Book naked, book naked. Oh, it's a lovely song. Naked.
Speaker 1: It's actually more difficult for you to keep your clothes on than to take them off.
Speaker 3: It's like a reflex in some situations. Yeah, I got myself caught out a couple of days ago, actually in a very very embarrassing situation. Do you tell yeah, thirteen twenty four ten, jump on the front foot, air out your dirty laundry here when we caught naked.
Speaker 4: I thought you were going to say, thirteen twenty four ten, whenever you seen me NATed? Oh my god, football, it's glitching.
Speaker 3: What's happening here? So my wife Kara does a bit of stuff on Facebook market place. She loves it, and not just selling stuff like she'll just give stuff away you put on there if you've got some stuff that you don't need any more. For example, we don't need we've got a lot of dog clothes and our little dog recently passed away, so we're not going to keep the dog clothes because we've got some other momento. So Car got rid of a few of her little jackets and stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's a bit cute.
Speaker 3: It is nice, But what that means is and we've got a very open house. And when you just sort of leave stuff out the front and people sort of almost they can look in and they just take the stuff and then they leave. Okay, sometimes if Dad's in a bit of an interesting situation, maybe they see more than they're allowed to see. And I don't know what Greg's like, but all the things that I need to do in one moment come to me just before I'm about to step into shower.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, that's with that. It's actually less Greg and more me.
Speaker 1: Like you think of all the things that you haven't done the moment you turn the shower on.
Speaker 4: So then you've got to walk.
Speaker 1: Around house naked to get everything done before you can actually clean yourself.
Speaker 3: Yes, we get it. Ondred percent. I was in one of those moments, and at the exact same time, there was a lady who picked up some dog clothes and when she started speaking, for some reason, I thought it was my son Henry. So I've walked down the hall.
Speaker 4: When you say when she started speaking, you mean on the intercom.
Speaker 3: She started speaking out the front of the door. So she's picking up some stuff and she just wanted to say thank you for the dog clothes. I thought it was Henry for some reason, so I've sort of half walked towards her completely naked. Oh my god, like everything's out, just sort of basting through like you know, vase is knocking. Over all, it was outrageous. A lady, completely random later, lady completely seeing me naked. It's quite a confronting situation. And if you don't believe me, the door cam video captured all of the audio and you can tell the exact moment. Well, she sees me completely in a state that she should never takes car.
Speaker 11: For the dog close, thank you for the dug clothes. Than that, I'll take the leader. Front door open, front door open.
Speaker 3: While I'm in the kitchen, Oh my god, with my head in my hands, what just happened?
Speaker 1: So the swearing was that her the moment she realized or was that you?
Speaker 9: That was me?
Speaker 3: So my first reaction was a swear word and then sorry, and then I ran around the corner. Yeah, this particular lady got more than she bargained for when she turned up and went home with a couple of dog jackets and a bit of PSD.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know what I love about this story is she probably sat at home that night and you've come on the Telly on seven years doing your little sport report, and she's gone.
Speaker 4: I saw him, No, Harry, I saw.
Speaker 3: That, knew tonight or even were She listens to note and she's like, what the hell does he called himself all? Thirty twenty four to ten. When were you caught out? When did you get caught naked? Because it happens. Yeah, I'm sure. Look, I don't want it to make any wild assumptions, but I dare say you've probably been caught out once toss naked.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you about it in just a moment.
Speaker 1: But I did get caught out once in Melbourne in a hotel room.
Speaker 3: Right, okay, looking forward to that. You got a story for us when we were caught out naked? Thirteen twenty four to ten. Let's talk about it when you were caught out naked? Just because it happens, happens to the best of us. A couple of days ago, I was just a cruise around my house naked as you do. And someone picked up some clothes from Facebook marketplace and I thought it was my son, so I just sort of cruised down the hallway and then bang, and there was this interaction where this poor old lady was very very fitted.
Speaker 4: You could tell, well you.
Speaker 1: Can tell by the ring camera. You could pick up her audio and your reaction which was stark. Yeah, it is a stark as your body.
Speaker 3: Its stark as my Monty burns like body and the squation. So we put the call out there thirteen and twenty four to ten. When we caught out, would you now to the phones?
Speaker 1: I hadn't won or hotel in Melbourne once hazy when I was a noody toody and opened up the curtains to the hotel room and window cleaner, Oh really, I screamed, he screamed.
Speaker 4: I think he dropped his squeegee and that was that.
Speaker 3: I wonder if that's happened a few times.
Speaker 1: I must the things that window are thirteen twenty fourteen. If you're a window cleaner, tell us about the things you've seen.
Speaker 4: Please. In the meantime, let's take your calls.
Speaker 1: And when you got caught naked, Catherine, what happened, Oh, j and Hazy.
Speaker 6: I was down at the beach with a few friends. It wasn't me that the friend they are in the water at Horsy Bay the way, pulled the bikini bottom off.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 6: The other friend come running up because but didn't know what to do. They couldn't get out the water. Yeah, yeah, by the bikini whole bottom have been taken off into the feet.
Speaker 4: Well what did you get?
Speaker 1: But even if you've got a tower, someone on the shoreline with the tower, you've still got that distance where you have to get out of the water to get to the town.
Speaker 6: You can get out, Yeah, the album has to come running and yeah, so that has to come up and get.
Speaker 3: A towel and then and then poor aquaman.
Speaker 1: Meantime, there's people having lunch at the Flying Fish Cafe going that woman's been in the water for seven hours, wrintly clothes.
Speaker 4: Did you get caught out naked?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Look, when I live with the parents, their bathroom windows. Quite an awkward fight, and it sort of looks from the shower which is glassed out into the backyard and the neighbor's fence is quite low. So there was a few times that sort of just turned around and looked over and here made a little.
Speaker 9: Bit of bike door.
Speaker 3: That's awkward. That's as awkward as a guess how long for? Like how long we maintaining eye contact?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 13: Like how do you stop then? Because there's nowhere to hide?
Speaker 1: God, imagine that clothes just looking at going and like, what's your problem is shaving my pits?
Speaker 3: Go away? You've never seen a naked.
Speaker 4: That's on you? Hey, Olivia, Hey, how are you good?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 4: What happened when you get caught naked?
Speaker 8: So I wasn't caught out like in person, but my toddler has become obsessed with taking photos of mummy and daddy, especially when mummy and daddy aren't looking. So mummy was dark naked, hobbled over some like the kitchen band literally looking like Golum trying to.
Speaker 6: Get her ring.
Speaker 8: And those photos then of course we're in my photo album which I was going through with co workers at work, my children, but they all ended up seeing me dark.
Speaker 3: Naked, absolutely perfect.
Speaker 8: So like any normal human being, I've gotten a new job because I can't go back.
Speaker 4: Olivia. What about have you ever Olivia?
Speaker 1: Like when your kids FaceTime like the grandparents though, and I've had so many close calls when I've been naked and walked into my bedroom and they've been like, oh my god.
Speaker 8: So only none of those. I'm very very careful when they have my phone and what they're doing on it because I can't look back.
Speaker 1: Well you are now, Yeah, lesson learned for Olivia, Georgia. When you get called naked.
Speaker 9: I thought my mum was at the door. I just go out the shower and it was my mom over witnessed. Yes, and I'll show you what he dropped his books?
Speaker 3: All right, how is his spinal He's like, that's it.
Speaker 12: I'm done.
Speaker 3: I've seen some stuff, I've copt some abuse.
Speaker 4: There's no salvation for me now. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow, Georgia's clothing so sorry, I'm in the middle of six whoa.
Speaker 3: That'll certainly shock him out of his profession as well.
Speaker 4: Exactly all right.
Speaker 3: You can caught out naked more than you would expect.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, lesson learned for you. Keep your clothes on, mate.
Speaker 3: They can't make that promises. I'm going to learn a less two or three more times. Be first, the message starts sinking in.
Speaker 4: At least when you come into the studio.
Speaker 3: Can you okay, okay, can't make any promises on that either.
Speaker 2: Friday Fridays Laws Hamilton has defected from Mercedes to Ferrari, and in an unbelievable coincidence, Hazy Ryan Fitzgerald is upgraded from Adabt's in one twenty one to a two thousand and five wardschlcome with a spoiler you wouldn't read about it.
Speaker 4: Good morning fit you know?
Speaker 7: Hello, Hi Jodes, how are you hazy?
Speaker 3: Actually?
Speaker 14: Do you know the viral thing that's going around at the moment. We've put up a photo of yourself at the age of twenty one?
Speaker 7: Have you seen that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 14: My twenty first birthday night of Jode's first ever car was a h Q Kingswood station Wagon. I used to love that car because I could drive down to the Crown at Victor Harbor. I could have a few drinks and then sleep in the back of it. But on the night, I remember it was two in the morning, Dad wakes me up and goes, mate, I'm sorry to tell you this, but I just heard someone flog your car.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Dad ran out there and he's unders couldn't catch him.
Speaker 14: Then the next morning, the night of my twenty first I find it.
Speaker 7: It's the next day down at Triggs.
Speaker 14: Surf break down on the mid coast here and someone had tried to get it onto the beach and they wedged it between two poles.
Speaker 7: I couldn't get it out. They had to get like a crane down there to pull it out.
Speaker 14: While I was working at Mitsubishi making seats.
Speaker 7: It was the worst twenty first ever. That was my first ever car.
Speaker 14: And now, oh god you now now I'm just on the midsis that's it. I'm not upgrading at all. There's no Ferraris or Mercedes for me.
Speaker 3: Did right?
Speaker 4: Okay, you're just a little lossie battler, aren't you? From down south?
Speaker 7: Just a little lossie battler from the Tonsley plant, that's me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he fits. He were speaking this morning about eminem and he has got a song which he won't play anymore. It's got cleaning out of my closets. It's about his mom. He absolutely goes to town on his mom. Yes, it's probably good move by Marshall Mayers. But we just sort of put it out there. Some of those songs which the artist you a bit of an apology. I should not sing it because it's that offensive.
Speaker 14: The worst start to a song ever was a song called figured You Out. You're going to tell me what the artist is, but he's the start of the song.
Speaker 3: I like your pants?
Speaker 7: Where Chad when does when does the paddle pop line? Shit down and go? You know what, I've got a.
Speaker 14: Great lyric voice, get into the studio. I like your pants around your feet. Let's work around that.
Speaker 2: Give me a.
Speaker 4: And Chad Kroger. Give it all you've got, mate, all you've got.
Speaker 3: So please chat on behalf of nick give us an apology? Is that because the visuals that come with that?
Speaker 1: And is that how we scored Avril Levine by playing that to it?
Speaker 3: Averl?
Speaker 4: I like your pants around your feet.
Speaker 14: He's got he's got an ice hockey rink in his house in Canada.
Speaker 7: Yes, that's how much money he's made.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my husband tried to encourage us to get one of those in the battle.
Speaker 4: Of absolutely not Darling.
Speaker 7: It's a good ice hockey player, your husband very good.
Speaker 3: Hey also fits just before we let you go, we were right into this whole a us A thing and who the selection process with who you choose in terms of assies to send over there to effectively represent us as a nation, and we were just sort of wondering, what the chances of you getting in contact with Dion from the south.
Speaker 14: Young girls down here, captain of the c grade at no longer shoes you.
Speaker 3: Clearly knowing pretty well. So did we go there getting him?
Speaker 1: We wanted to really represent Australia and get the hardcore Aussie Bogans and get them over there as opposed to the top shelf in Delta.
Speaker 14: Already ticked off because we were invited last year. Yeah, we went to USA last year and we were interviewing people on the red carpet and we sat, We got sat next to Miranda Kerr who then see that she didn't eat anything that was served up. She basically just had a banana and she had a smoothie, her own brand of smoothie that she got out and asked for a bit of milk and she just shook it up and drank it herself.
Speaker 7: That's what she had for dinner.
Speaker 4: Jones, what are you kidding me?
Speaker 7: It's actually yeah, d.
Speaker 14: It's a really good night actually because it's all the expats. Darren Thomas, you know from Thomas Food, he was over there as well. Darren Thomas was over there as well, representing South Australia. But it's a it's a great night. It gets a bit loose at the end.
Speaker 4: Did it get loose enough for Dion to come out?
Speaker 14: Well, well, Dion might be locked up. I think the laws are a little bit more stricter over in the US. Dion wouldn't be able to get home, and I dare say Dion wouldn't be able to get past customs and some of his.
Speaker 3: Misdemeans sands down gets his way. It does something with someone on the on the bottom of business and skyline and.
Speaker 14: A port Adelaide fan. Don't ever forget that he's a portant lad.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, sir, you can't come through that security screen with that home de bracelet.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: That's have you brushed your teeth here in the last three years. I'm not coming in.
Speaker 3: Fancy. Appreciate your time, mates, and hopefully we can do it all again next week.
Speaker 7: Love you guys, I'll speak to you then.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: We've put together a little piece because we love Jody's story so much, we thought, why don't we do a little birthday edition. Enjoy this, Jody and from our Nova family and the listener's Happy birthday to you. We love you so dearly.
Speaker 4: Oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: D'y hey, welcome to another edition of Jody Darry. It's me Jody, just kiddy, just mix it up, Jode. So I'm happy little turn this time. So let's see what happens today. It's a very famous person's birthday. Someone is so important, so influential, someone who has completely changed the industry and to be honest, personally shaped my life. That's right, Happy birthday, mister Pittball, mister just kidding. It's Jody E his birthday today. Yeah, very lucky to work with an absolute radio hero such as yourself, and each and every day I pray to the radio gods that you keep on teaching me. I love to learn from you, like how you've taught us the real names of some pretty massive celebrities.
Speaker 4: He's just he's dropped the E in the weekend, so now he's just w E k ND.
Speaker 3: He's always been Oh.
Speaker 1: Your forests and Daniel have and my god, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Two things. It's Zendaya. And also, don't drop they S word on radio radio or when you've demonstrated your absolute, solid, vast wealth of music knowledge.
Speaker 1: Tony West made a surprise appearance in Rome. Has he joined fellow US rapport Travis Scott on stage. Trap Scott, of course from Blink one eight two, the rapper who obviously changed his name to Yee, was introduced to the stage by Scott at his Utopia concert.
Speaker 3: I think you find the change his name to yay strained. His name is Kanye shortened it to ya and he calls himself a Yee. And also, did you say Travis Scott from Blink one a too?
Speaker 4: Wasn't he Travis Scott?
Speaker 3: Are you serious? Would you mix up Travis Scott and Travis Barker?
Speaker 4: Maybe?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, speak of music knowledge? How good that you can show the world your talents when we play songs for song, song song, and we don't even get compared to you.
Speaker 1: So that makes it one new for me, doesn't it?
Speaker 3: We found Larvely. Just try not to roll your ankle again, your big spud.
Speaker 7: That's jokes, Joe's what you got?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that has come up whenever from the girl for.
Speaker 3: She's falling off her stool. But we've shared some incredible memories together. They will always cherished, like, for example, the time when we had the actual Miley Cyrus live in studio. I want you to say, just for just to just to test something to say, the journey is usually the part that you remember anyways.
Speaker 1: Okay, the journey is usually the part that you remember anyways.
Speaker 7: The journey is usually.
Speaker 4: The part that you remember anyways.
Speaker 3: That's how good, just like the real thing. How good that we can reminisce together on so many epic moments like your golden years at university at the Hextack.
Speaker 4: Sucks buy the way, Yeah they do, Oh my god, they do.
Speaker 1: What about when I think it was back in my day and the finish on my age when you started earning twenty thous.
Speaker 3: Free right, I'm just joked. I'm just having a funk Thursday. You know how he likes it.
Speaker 4: That was in the seventies, wasn't it?
Speaker 6: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: So what do you got? You got some? But seriously, Jo's we love you very much and we're so lucky to have you in our lights.
Speaker 4: It's my friend night.
Speaker 3: Have an awesome year, my friend. Enjoy your twenty fifth birthday.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to feel about that, Like, it was really nice that you went to that much effort, but you've just roasted me on my birthday.
Speaker 3: Well, here's the second part of this. He's actually not coming, which is a bit of a sh We've got Boss Josh instead.
Speaker 4: Is he wearing a BV neck?
Speaker 3: Hot? It's hot, It's genuine enough grad