Speaker 1: Gay Van Lamon Bell.
Speaker 2: The new sound of Over Mornings in twenty twenty three is early Breakfast with Us sixty seven.
Speaker 3: Then from seventh Judyot and Andrew Hayes.
Speaker 4: Do you guys great?
Speaker 2: Great?
Speaker 4: It's quite like bearable? Is the new sound of another in twenty twenty three. Oh yes, my friends, Hello Adelaide, and welcome to week two. Or if it's your first time, just sort of jumping over and saying what's all this about? Then welcome? Good to have you on board.
Speaker 5: Come here and give us a hug because it's oatsen arms here in the show.
Speaker 4: Just before thirty sixty three day No, it's a big warm hug.
Speaker 6: Do you think you were sweaty before? Wait till you hug us.
Speaker 4: Me and Andrew really really sweaty. Let's get straight to it. Chow we Happy birthday to JODYODDI for yesterday. They thought, isn't that just lovely? What's this? The paint of visual coming into the studio, Look at the blue balloons.
Speaker 5: I really hate to make a fuss on my birthday, so much so that it's not going to last two weeks.
Speaker 6: It won't, it won't. I'll cut it. I'll cut it short at some point.
Speaker 4: Two weeks build up, isn't it if your messages on those balloons as well? Really nice, happy birthday.
Speaker 6: Birthday, that's lovely. What did you? I'm oh my god, what's happening? It's got a sixty on it?
Speaker 7: Idiot?
Speaker 4: What is happening here? Ah was a confusion then, because that one says sixty, and over Instagram it says thirty.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I mean it's just a thirty years.
Speaker 6: I'm going to lead. I leave it to everyone to try and work out exactly how old I am.
Speaker 4: There's a thirty year blur? Is that? What's going on?
Speaker 6: That's what that's just described my life for a thirty year?
Speaker 5: Blue?
Speaker 4: How was day yesterday?
Speaker 6: It was awesome. I honestly had probably one of the best birthdays I've ever had.
Speaker 5: However, I can't help but note I received a lot of presents and none from Andrew Hayes.
Speaker 4: Well, I must say, big present coming a little bit later on the show. Okay, really really big solid present coming.
Speaker 6: Okay, Okay, did it fit in your car? Well?
Speaker 4: Did? But just it just fit in so before nine o'clock, not just for me as well, from the entire team We've got a big, lovely birthday present to give to you a celebration.
Speaker 6: It's very nice.
Speaker 5: You can't do what most men do and make their wives go out and get someone else at present.
Speaker 6: It's not the wives job, just so you know your job.
Speaker 4: Although Car would be much better than me.
Speaker 6: So true, and I'd probably appreciate it a lot more.
Speaker 4: That's okay. Are you into the Big Wedgie yesterday?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I did.
Speaker 4: It's good.
Speaker 6: Isn't it so much fun? Oh my god? The kids had an absolute ball. I went down the Big Chucker.
Speaker 4: That's the really steep one, really.
Speaker 5: Steep, and then it chucks you out at the end, so you basically just fly through the air and then land bang like that.
Speaker 4: Bang there. I still got it, still young. We put up a little social media video about the Big Begi as well. I head along there with my good friend Tom Red and cheers. We had a good time. It's really rehashed our childhood.
Speaker 6: Yes due too, just frolicking through the Big Wedgy with like holding hands. It was amazing to watch.
Speaker 5: And if you'd like to see Andrew with his shirt off, this is your one big opportunity is just breaking story.
Speaker 4: However, sing huge.
Speaker 6: Juice, Just a heads up.
Speaker 5: This entire Juice is dominated by women who have been wronged by men, and they are bitter about it, and they're singing about it. Shakira has written a song released a song about her ex partner, Gerard Peak cheating on her. It's broken all the YouTube records. The video for Out of Your League has been watched more than sixty three million times in twenty four hours, making it the most watched Latin song in that time period. So she separated from him in twenty twenty two after ten years together, and she's angry.
Speaker 6: They've become a.
Speaker 4: Go get Itha. Cara can Seria as well. Just moving I just started standing. The way that she moves, doesn't it defies what people are allowed to do or how that can possibly do. It's amazing.
Speaker 6: If you had to loosely translate that, Andrew Hayes, how would you do it? What was she saying?
Speaker 4: She was saying along the lines of, look, Alexander, you're wrong me. I'm upset about it. Look, if there's some kind of way that we can prevent this from having to other girls in the future, then by all means, let's have a chat. But in the meantime, let me shake this. Everyone deals with things differently, Yeah, they do.
Speaker 5: Marley Sorius, another wronged woman, releases her break up anthem Flowers on ex husband Liam Hemsworth's birthday. So was his thirty third birthday yesterday, And she's sampling the twenty twenty Bruno Mars hit when I Was Your Man.
Speaker 6: Have a listen to this flower my Name sam.
Speaker 4: Song.
Speaker 5: By the way, I don't care that that song's come from a real wronged place, like a real place of anger.
Speaker 6: It's a great banger.
Speaker 5: It's also being speculated that she's wearing one of his suits in the clip, which is filmed in the house Hemsworth allegedly rented to cheat on her.
Speaker 4: Really, yes, he's a bit of a dirty bird.
Speaker 6: And producers Zoe, he said to me this morning. She seems to think there's upwards of fourteen.
Speaker 4: Women who did produce Zoe.
Speaker 6: I did say that.
Speaker 4: Well, then I guess it's fact.
Speaker 5: Ian Molly Meldram is shocked onlookers by dropping his pants during a surprise appearance on stage with Elton John at the singer's farewell concert in Melbourne. He's on his epic farewell Yellow Big Road tour. He said of Meldrem, I want to thank him for all the love and loyalty he's shown me all over the years. They hugged, they kissed on the lips, by the way, and before Meldren pulled down his pants and bed his buttocks.
Speaker 6: This is the moment.
Speaker 4: Just at the end there, you can just tell, even through the sound, that the vibe changed just a little bit.
Speaker 6: The crowd sort of went from yeah, I don't I mean, I don't want to be judgmental of other people's buttocks, but his was a little saggy. I'm just gonna say.
Speaker 4: You can be I blessed. Molly's done so many good things for the music industry, but don't need to see's rear now at all.
Speaker 5: And it looks like Prince Harry doesn't mind talking about his princely package. He references it fifteen times in his best selling new memoir Spare Now. I'm going to play you this little bit of audio. It has fraudient implications. It's him talking about the time he got penal frostbot.
Speaker 8: My penis was oscillating between extremely sensitive and borderline traumatized. I've been trying some home remedies, including one recommended by a friend. She durged me to reply, Elizabeth adenkrem My mum used that on her lips. You want me to put that on my todger. It worked, Harry, trust me. I found a tube and the minute I opened it, the smell transported me through time. I felt as if my mother was right there in the room, and I took a smedge and applied it.
Speaker 4: Oh my, oh my goodness, that's the first time I've heard that. What is going on here? What happens inside the royal family?
Speaker 5: Why is he talking about he's willy and his mother and face cream in the same sentence?
Speaker 4: Andrew, what it's not? It's not you know what? Else isn't right?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 4: Don't ever call it a todjer? It's just so joy and ask us anything because you know the truth will always come out and also the truth will set you three. Producer Sean good moy to you, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 9: Well hasn't the text line and emails me going crazy with questions for you too.
Speaker 6: I'm just gonna say it, I don't like this segment, and I like it, love it very very nervous.
Speaker 4: The listeners love it, and that's the most important thing here, And especially when you say I don't like it, it means other people like it even more.
Speaker 6: Rights go on to hit us.
Speaker 9: All right, So the first question not a bad one, not a bad one. What's your worst habit?
Speaker 6: Oh, do you want to go first?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Oh, Im, okay, I'll go first. For me, it's probably listening too much, do you know what I mean? Jean? Like sometimes where I'll just be at home and all I want to do is just listen to my wife, and she'd be like, for goodness sake, can you just talk about yourself for once? How about you put yourself first just one time? In this relationship?
Speaker 6: You and my husband are one and the same, like like I would, I sometimes add mid sentence, I'll be telling him something. I med sentence, I haven't even finished, and he's walked out of the room. You're not even.
Speaker 4: Listening because he's one step ahead. The other one, for me is just giving too much money, too many charities. It's something that I've vowed to cut back on. In twenty twenty three. Is how many times this car I said, mate, we've got no money. What's happened?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: I gave it to some observed random charity, Like you know, possums are get scared at night by trucks. They need our help. She going to cut back on that quite seriously though. I throw dental floss in the floor toilet and flush it and that a noise charograph.
Speaker 6: Oh that is that is vastly annoying.
Speaker 5: There's some sort of Nigerian prince though, who's so wealthy right now because of he's.
Speaker 4: Killing it is me. It's all going to come back in spades question number two.
Speaker 6: I didn't even answer you.
Speaker 9: Well, yeah, true, you did, all right, Jan's hit us well worsbit.
Speaker 5: My worst habit is that I'm obviously obsessed with David Beckham, who for my birthday is plastered all over my screens. I think my husband would say my worst habit is when I walk. We'll go for a walk, like along the Torrens or whatever, and I'll be like morning to everyone, or just say hello to everyone.
Speaker 4: Yes one of those people. So those one of those people. And I get that as well. When I'm going for a run or going for a ride on my bike, the randoms who go passing morning, I just give it a rest, especially when I'm running with the headphones in you're like, did they just say good morning? One time? I ran down the Tyrans and I'm like morning meat on the way down the Torrens and then on the way back and gave me nothing both arms. If you owe that guy such a you.
Speaker 6: Got double mourning. That's horrible.
Speaker 4: And then I've got a double non response.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 9: Question number two?
Speaker 4: Who would win in an argument between the two of you? This is this is?
Speaker 6: This is a late Downbrasaire.
Speaker 5: I would absolutely confuse him with just some I'd throw five or six really big words at him, and he'd just be looking.
Speaker 6: At me like I don't understand any of them.
Speaker 4: Couldn't agree more, could not agree more so. Jody's vocab is much stronger than mine. And when I have to really dissect and think about words that she said, she's already won the argument.
Speaker 2: Ye.
Speaker 6: So that's an easy one.
Speaker 9: That's an easy question for me.
Speaker 6: If it was physical, he beat the craft for me, go.
Speaker 4: For the chokehold UFC style, all right, okay? Question three?
Speaker 9: Question three? Now, I don't know if this is from listener or from our big boss, Ben, but have you ever lied to your boss?
Speaker 4: I told Ben that I've done four years of breakfast radio before.
Speaker 6: This I my life.
Speaker 5: We'll use a breakfast radio. It doesn't count on sen if no one is listening. Literally, No, I've never lied to Ben ever never.
Speaker 4: That wasn't the question. The question was have you ever lied to a boss?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 6: To a boss?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I reckon.
Speaker 5: I've lied to a boss at a previous workplace when I said I love working.
Speaker 4: Here when I was nineteen. Actually, and this is when you get undone with your lives. Yeah, and you're not very intelligent. You're trying to lie. I told a pub in Sydney that I've been working at bars and pulling beers for two and a half years.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Right, And the blake responded in an email saying, so that means you're working at a bar when you're sixteen and a half. I don't think so. I didn't get the job shore unfortunately. Fortunately learn a lesson though.
Speaker 9: And our final question, we were talking about it before Only Fans. If radio doesn't work out for the two of you, would you start your own only Fans account.
Speaker 5: Look, I'm not familiar with the work on OnlyFans, but if you are asking if I would post videos of myself doing raunchy deeds then absolutely categorically not because no one wants to see it.
Speaker 4: But you can be very very specific though. People have got very interesting niches like fetishes fetishes. So for example, a guy will call you up and say I want to pay you to what you obsess over David Beckham.
Speaker 6: Then I'll do it.
Speaker 4: It's a thing. Lock it insidner up.
Speaker 6: It's not too late for a cheeky summer break.
Speaker 4: What if dot com has awesome deals for top pozsie destinations.
Speaker 6: All kinds of places to stay for you getaway.
Speaker 4: Jump on the waterf app to book hotels, motels, holiday rentals, and much much more.
Speaker 6: What if it's Ozzie for trouble, a little dull.
Speaker 3: You've built a time machine.
Speaker 4: On this daisy. All right, let's get around Monday, this sixteenth of January. Let's go through a bit of a timeline. Joe. It's nineteen nineteen Prohibition begins in the US. The eighteenth Amendment of the US Constitution prohibits and manufacturer, sale, or transportation intoxicating liquors. Its acts like that that makes people like the Booze Band It's an Adelaide come to life, get together and steal alcohol.
Speaker 6: So joy Mate.
Speaker 4: Two thousand and five, Adriana Alessu gives birth at the age of sixty six to remain a university elect for it broke the record for the world's oldest birth mother. Wow, it's intense.
Speaker 6: It's time for me.
Speaker 4: Yet there has a lot more time out there. Don't worry about that. Nineteen seventy four. Kate Moss was born the English model mos ROAs to fame in the early nineteen nineties and twenty twelve, she came second on the Forbes Top Earning Models list. Complex character, yeah, to say the least. Who likes complex men?
Speaker 6: Yes she does?
Speaker 4: What's that Bolkes?
Speaker 6: Do we Johnny?
Speaker 4: She got a Johnny Deppe as well. Yes, she's got a solid hit list. Good on her nineteen eighty eight Home and Away began on Australian television Kate Richie. Who would have thought, Kate Richie and the most troubled little beach town on the planet. Don't go to Summer Bay unless you want controversy.
Speaker 6: Do you want a good relationship? Don't head to the Bay.
Speaker 4: What about the River Boys too? Oh yeah, she's a good bad boys, bad attitude, which is really appealing.
Speaker 6: Apparently, what were the tats across the bat Can you remember.
Speaker 4: Did they happen to say river boys across the front as well? Remember what it was on the Google? Look at Bracks. So he's so bad, just misunderstood.
Speaker 6: Bra She's such a bad boy, Come here and patch me.
Speaker 4: Paul McCartney went to prison in Tokyo for ten days on a charge of possessing marijuana. Oh what he got off lightly compared to Britney Griner.
Speaker 6: Oh het Britdany Grinder.
Speaker 4: She was detained in Russia for about a year for having cannabi soil. She's a WNBA player. I'll get some culture into you, please, for goodness sake. Tina Turner in nineteen eighty eight said a solo concert attendance record of one hundred and eighty thousand of the Americana Stadium in Rio outrageous. Ninety thousand, not bad for ten two just the voice of the NRL back in the day.
Speaker 5: Best.
Speaker 4: So let's play teena Turner. Now, I do that because this is nova. But the number one song in January sixteen, twenty thirteen was locked out of Heaven by Bruno Mars. So let's get the pint sized print song.
Speaker 5: You can email us anytime at breakfast at over nine one nine dot com dot AU with any dilemmas that you have, and then I will be the judge. I will preside over the courtroom that is South Australia, and I will tell you if what you're doing is right or wrong, that's fine.
Speaker 6: You one here? Do you judge, Jody? I have an issue that I need your help with. Well, that's what I'm here for.
Speaker 5: For the past few months, I've been witnessing my coworker stealing from our stationary cupboard.
Speaker 6: I normally am not a n arc.
Speaker 5: However, my boss has asked me to investigate and work out why hose stationary orders have increased three hundred percent in the past six months.
Speaker 6: Wow, it's skyrocketed.
Speaker 4: Item of choice? Does it?
Speaker 6: Going to that sort of detail doesn't get into that detail.
Speaker 5: But not only is my coworker stealing from the stationary cupboard, I've also found out they are selling the goods on Facebook, barget place and making a profit. My question is do I rat out my coworker to put an end to it or should I turn a blind eye.
Speaker 6: I don't want the drama of dobbing. No one does snitches get stitches.
Speaker 5: That's so true, But I also don't want to seem like I'm covering four hair.
Speaker 6: This is from.
Speaker 4: Stephen Stephen Peacock email the Sins.
Speaker 6: From the River Boys.
Speaker 5: Okay, as much as I love stationary and I really do like, the absolute euphoric rush I get from getting a fresh highlighter from the stationary cupboard at Channel ten is like I can't even begin to describe it. You almost feel like you're stealing. You do feel like you're stealing when you take those stationary items. However, this person is stealing, and I would say there's a special place in hell for people who steal from the workplace.
Speaker 6: That's my initial response to this.
Speaker 5: Don't get me started on the people that take other people's food from the fridge.
Speaker 6: My goodness, what is wrong with you?
Speaker 4: That's completely fair enough. At least those people, if they are heading to Hell, at least they can highlight their notes when they're in Hell. It's good. I'm all for it. I'm fine with it. I don't want to get hold with it, and so I'm endorsing behavior, but I'm not getting involved. Just you do you no.
Speaker 5: But they've told her that she has to investigate why all the station is going missing?
Speaker 4: Blind eye? Really okay, don't need that controversy. Guess what, I have a look at my desk at home. There's probably few extra highlighters in there as well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I expect this behavior from someone from Channel seven because there was a rumor going around not so long ago that there was someone at Channel seven stealing both milk and toilet paper.
Speaker 4: Really can confirm might have been Rosanna and mandre Elli. It definitely wasn't I think of the absolute opposite person to mention.
Speaker 5: I just said, Oh no, I just feel like there's a reason Jane Doawa's being moved.
Speaker 4: That be just a plot twist, wouldn't it.
Speaker 5: It's got to Abby in the newsroom. Abs, what are your thoughts on this one?
Speaker 2: Look, times are tough for someone like me who's trying to save for a house on their own.
Speaker 6: You've got to do what you've got to do. I say, go for it.
Speaker 2: Take the stationery, sell it off, make that bread how you can really yep, just do it. And also don't snitch. Turn a blind eye, hear nothing, see nothing to say nothing, okay.
Speaker 6: You little monkey.
Speaker 4: Also, don't check Abby's draws at home over stationary.
Speaker 5: I might send an over boy around to Abby's house. Just do a little scout and see.
Speaker 6: What we can come up with. Thirteen twenty four to ten. Thoughts on this please?
Speaker 5: Is it okay to steal stationary from the workplace? Bernie from Lobethal Good morning.
Speaker 4: Good morning.
Speaker 3: How are you going?
Speaker 6: Good? Good? What are your thoughts? I'm not not okay, it's not okay, Andrew.
Speaker 4: There you go. What was that? Bernie? Come on, just let's slide. It's not it's a big deal.
Speaker 3: Well, if it was you know, the odd pen or you know whatever. Sure, But if you're stealing huge quantities of stationary and them flogging it off online.
Speaker 6: No, yeah, okay, it's the flogging it off online. That's the next level, isn't it. That's like it's like really strategic and contrive Bernie.
Speaker 4: What if it's a friend of yours in the workplace and you find out, Oh yeah, that's tricky. Sorry, means that friendship all right?
Speaker 5: Thanks Bernie, thanks for the call. Thirteen twenty four to ten. We'd like to hear your thoughts. Going and running for free for twenty three. Meg from Somerton Park, Good.
Speaker 3: Morning, Hello, how are you good.
Speaker 6: What are your thoughts on this one?
Speaker 7: I firstly, I just want to say I love you guys. I've been tuning in, but I've got a completely different opinion.
Speaker 6: Let them steal, Let them steal.
Speaker 4: Love that, Yeah, love that. Meg. I'm on board as well.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I've got you an other things to worry about. Let them steals go on.
Speaker 4: It's not my problem. Even though you've been put on the investigation. I'd just go look, see, no, what's it. What's the saying? See no evil here, no evil, speak no evil, don't get involved, Maybe get in on some of the goods and selling yourself and mu sure, oh god.
Speaker 6: And now you're actively encouraging people to steal and then and then sell it off. Thank you so much, Meg. All right, time for a judgment.
Speaker 4: All right, let's do this. That's a couple of different opinions here as well. You've got a big, big call to make.
Speaker 6: I know, and I'm going to stick with my original thoughts on this.
Speaker 5: There is a special place in hell for people who's still from the workplace. I don't care what it is. And that I'm looking at you six bake boy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well I'm looking directly at you.
Speaker 5: This is not okay, and I sentenced this person to ten years six non parole.
Speaker 6: Thank you very okay.
Speaker 4: Well, guess what that special place in hell is really nice because we have all this extra money. Question, kids these days have got big, big questions, Joe's you know what. For me, it's all about the future generations. So you've got to put them in the right direction and make sure that they have the knowledge to take them to the next level.
Speaker 6: Perfect.
Speaker 4: So, I mean, what we're going to do is we're just email us at breakfast at an over nine one nine dot com dot ire you some questions from some youngsters, and we've sampled a few of these questions and we thought, here we go, let's get these kids really really smart.
Speaker 5: Like I love that you're taking your responsibility to guide the next generation very seriously.
Speaker 6: I like that about you.
Speaker 4: It's all about the kids, ye always has been. First question from youngster Hamish. I hate it's Hamish. I have a question. Why do Dad's fight smell works for Mum's fight.
Speaker 6: It's a good one.
Speaker 4: It is a good question. It's quite polarizing as well. It's pretty simple. That's because Dad enjoys just a little bit more red meat than mum does. That actually might be factually correct. For example, I spend a bit of time by myself every weekend because car is away in Melbourne. And let's see, what wasn't it a red meat fest?
Speaker 7: Really?
Speaker 4: Yes, three meals all containing red meats, and now we're in the process of humigating the house.
Speaker 6: I get that because every time I go out.
Speaker 5: But I'm just a chicken and fish girl, So every time I go out for dinner with my husband.
Speaker 6: I did this yesterday. I was like, why don't you have a steak doll?
Speaker 4: He said, Okay, why don't you suffer in the days after and the two days after?
Speaker 6: It's perfect.
Speaker 4: We should be in separate bedrooms. Thanks for that question, Hamish. Let's move on. This is Willow. Hi Hazy, it's Willow.
Speaker 2: I would like to know why men lions have manes and the lady lions don't.
Speaker 4: Gat question, Willow. It's pretty simple though. Lines of hipsters, lines are mad hipsters. And if you ask any lion who their favorite asks is, he'll say, yeah, man, chet Faker. It's like, what the hell is chet Faker done for so long?
Speaker 6: I'd like to go back a step who calls their kid.
Speaker 4: Chet, Yes, that's true, and chet faker because I don't listen to note anyway. Man, No, he's not listening. Also, ask a line if he's ever had a top knot one hundred percent and will say yes, absolutely, A lot of them still rocking your top not as well. It's quite embarrassing. It's also a strong word that a lot of lione essays want to hook up with cheetes and leopards, but it can't be done. I'd love to see that though. Imagine seeing a chane a cross between a line and a cheetah a giant. Wouldn't that be good?
Speaker 6: Gorgeous?
Speaker 4: So they go, I hope that answer your question there, will I I don't think last one, Hi hazy, it's charlie. Why did swear words get them invented if we're not allowed to say them? Yeah, look, that's that's a good one. And I've thought about this before. It's because people like myself need a way of expressing themselves when there are times of anguish Yes, because our vocabulary isn't as high as others. For example, if I was to stub my tie, I'd say something like you stupid fucking thing of a freak you, it's not of a toe thing hurts your stupid thing? What would you say? God?
Speaker 6: What would I say?
Speaker 4: Mother? Oh my god? We're built very similar. So there you go. I hope that answered your question there as well, Charlie.
Speaker 5: No, I do take my responsibility in guiding the next generation very.
Speaker 4: Seriously in very very good hands. If you want to develop, I'd be very very intelligent and smart, like listen to Nova.
Speaker 6: Well, Hazy, your Channel seven colleagues are so supportive. You revealed last week that they cut out the bee full in the advertiser and stuck it on the wall and said good luck de head and.
Speaker 4: Attached a cartoon character over fallus on top of my forehead. I think we can comfortably say that this next person was responsible for that.
Speaker 6: She definitely was not.
Speaker 5: Can we please bring in this beautiful weather presenter from Channel seven A million.
Speaker 6: Okay, welcome to the show.
Speaker 7: Good morning guys. I wasn't responsible, bit gee, I wish I was.
Speaker 5: Has Hazy's head just exploded since he's landed on commercial radio now, Milsey, No.
Speaker 7: It was always that size.
Speaker 4: Nothing change. I just sort of fits the attitude a little bit more. Ameli, how are you and what sort of early starts do you have because you've got the beautiful young Gracie as well. What time does she get you out of bed?
Speaker 7: She's actually normally up around five thirty, so five thirty six, so I can listen to your whole show and even the one beforehand, guys, which is great. So I am loving it sick so far.
Speaker 5: Well, we're not so much worried about you. But does Gracie love us.
Speaker 7: Look it's kind of interlaced with episodes of Bluis so yeah, O guess yeah, yeah, yeah, she likes it.
Speaker 4: We've got it on in the kitchen. It's good a meals if you don't mind. It's all about promos and posters and things like that. Can we get a picture of you? And can we get the direct coat? I'm loving it sick And then Amelia mulkay.
Speaker 7: I actually don't usually have that in rotation. I'm not quite sure I went with that choice of word. Yeah, I mean, please please immortalize it.
Speaker 6: We'd probably just settle for an Instagram posts from you.
Speaker 5: You're just saying something like that thumbs up.
Speaker 7: I think it warrants two thumbs up too.
Speaker 6: Well, Mills, because we like to give away tickets to the Big Wedgie here. We were wondering if you and Grace would like to go along.
Speaker 7: Yeah, look I haven't. I sort of actually used the word big weggie. We drove past it the other day and said, Mum, what's that. That's a big weggie, and she said, what's a weggie? And she's been kind of referring to a wegge. I shouldn't tay some radio, but she's too young to really know, so she goes, Mummy, I've got clothes in my bottom the word weggie, so we might be confusing things, but I reckon she would absolutely love it.
Speaker 6: Mills, I actually can't ever imagine you having a weggie because you are hands down one of the most glamorous women I've ever met. You always look immaculate and beautiful.
Speaker 7: That's generous. You've really not met many people. Then I'm not at all biggest dag.
Speaker 4: But thank you, I really thank you so much for joining us sad this morning. You're back tonight because it is Monday, it's back into the working week. If you're back on March at or seven doing the weather tonight after your.
Speaker 7: Holiday, I'm really excited.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 7: A hot couple of days. So yeah, I'll see you guys in seven years.
Speaker 6: And think beautiful, gorgeous, thank you.
Speaker 4: By all reports, a few little messages coming through that anytime this song sort of was played, really took a trip back down and memory lane.
Speaker 6: You sure did.
Speaker 5: However, yesterday it wasn't just my birthday. It was the day that my kid crowned me the best mother in the world.
Speaker 6: And I'll tell you why next.
Speaker 4: It's really really nice. Yeah, so we're talking in particularly, we're talking Peyton.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we are talking Peyton.
Speaker 5: So I had I had a moment yesterday and I have to say when I got served Brecky in bed and I honestly looked around at my family and I thought, this is the like I'm so happy, Like I'm just the happiest if I've ever been in my life.
Speaker 6: So sentimental, really nice, it was, wasn't it. And then we went to the Big Weggie.
Speaker 4: Big Reggie is so so fun, but just a bit of a different vibe to what you put out.
Speaker 5: Just then my husband took a slow mo video of me going down the Big Chucker. And for anyone who hasn't been, and if you haven't been, you have to go it's so much fun. So you get down to the end of the slide and you launch yourself off, so you basically fly through the air. That video will never see the line of de Andrew Hayes.
Speaker 6: I'll give you the big tip.
Speaker 4: Yeah, those sort of videos as well, which their heads up. If you're a youngster on Instagram and you want or tracked someone to a potentially don't know our potential future mate, don't take videos of yourself going down the big.
Speaker 5: L There was only one downside to yesterday, and I got a present from my kids and they are beautiful pajamas. However they're crop top.
Speaker 4: Crop top spells trouble.
Speaker 5: So for someone who's had four children, right, the last thing I want to do when I go to bed is just really get around my middrift, you know what I'm saying. And I said to my husband, you know that's my least favorite part of my body. Why would I want to try and chill out and relax at the end of the day and put on crop top pajamas and he goes the girl Peter Alexander said that they're really popular.
Speaker 6: Ahma's teenagers like read the Room.
Speaker 5: But Peyton gave me a card and it was so gorgeous. She wrote on it, you are the best mum in the world. I've never had any doubt about that.
Speaker 6: And I was like, that's so sweet.
Speaker 4: It's beautiful. I'm assuming she's met every mother in the world to make that comparison.
Speaker 6: But also that's what Greg said. He said, he said, how do you know she's the best mum in the world. She's the only mum you've ever had.
Speaker 5: And she goes, well, I don't have two mums. Mom's not a lesbian.
Speaker 4: Yesterday was a very very special day on the calendar. Yeah, it was my birthday, fifteenth of January. Girl, shorty go shorty. It was Jody's birthday. So we thought, what can we give the girl who's got it all? And we thought, you know what, we're at the stage of our lives and Sean, you'll agree with this as well, hate by sure. Where Look, we're a very sentimental bunch and you've got a bunch of kids, and we thought, what can we do to really target some heartstrings? So I thought, you know what, we put our thinging caps together and look, we came up with this. And this was also approved by your husband, Greg, who said No, this is the type of thing that really get some tears out of Jody because she's a very, very sentimental lady.
Speaker 6: Why would you involve him?
Speaker 4: Because he knows you best. I assume well, Ladies and gentlemen. Time now for a very special and maybe saucy part of the show. Give it up for the birthday girl. Joonie. Jodey's a highly rated nov employee and devoted mother who lives by the motto work hard and play hard. So, Jody, it's time for you to meet Adelaide's favorite man in a uniform. When it's on. Kelvin very to control the streets as a police boy. He's a good cop by day becomes sunset. He plays the role of bad cop perfectly sexuously. Kelvin takes his job super seriously. And right now, Kelvin's targeting naughty girls. You better believe it. If you're out of line, he'll come down hard and he might even shoot off his gun. And he has a pair of handcuffs that are begging to wrap themselves around your naughty little wrists. The other thing, Kelvin's targeting birthday girls who are in denial. Happy Birthday, Jody. Maybe the hip replacement is closer than you think.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, wow.
Speaker 4: Hands. Just to describe what's going on here, Calvin is inside and he's really doing some outrageous things.
Speaker 6: Come for you.
Speaker 4: So when you know, what are you those caust on Calvin, those cast on the show.
Speaker 8: Now, I'm not convin not carrying Dodgy.
Speaker 4: Were now wrest Oh Calvin's.
Speaker 1: Police boy, who's just doing his job.
Speaker 4: It must be said. You can tell direct.
Speaker 6: So I don't just shout fine like fines anyway.
Speaker 4: Today? What I shout, Joey Colvin, the belts come off, The belts come off your police. What's going to happen here? In my heart?
Speaker 1: Racing soft, harder, harder place. But what we will say is that.
Speaker 4: We'll continue this, all right, We'll continue this in the area. You're one more in your Calvin. No, I can't do it.
Speaker 1: I can't do it.
Speaker 4: I've just had Risk Surgery gets my doctors, which is a very good Hey, thanks so much the Calvin from Risk Entertainment word. I'm great man. This is excellent.
Speaker 9: All right.
Speaker 4: Jump on the social media as well atting over nine one nine and see the full video because just to wrap it up nicely, hey, Jody, Jody, Happy birthday. Okay, be can have some work. You're so welcome, all right, catch you tomorrow.