Speaker 1: We're back for this good Friday episode of car Trip Trivia. We hope your road trip is packed full of lollies and family friendly trivia. We always had Minty's on the family road trip. What's your favorite? The school holiday specials will start on Wednesday. I'll tell you what the theme of that episode is at the end of the show. Lots of shout outs to get through. Okay, this coming Sunday. Caliques from fairy Meadow is turning eleven. Jesse from San Susi will be thirteen. Tomorrow. We have Aaron from Brunswick in Victoria at the National Folk Festival in Canberra on his twenty sixth birthday. Good stuff. Sarah from Newcastle is turning thirty nine. Kaya from Burly Heads will be six. Today. We have Cole from Red Deer, Alberta in Canada turning ten, Johnny from Leek in England enjoying an ice cream on his birthday. Ray Marie from Virginia in the United States of America is thirty nine. Frankie from one A Series is ten, Go Los Pumas. And because we're taking a breather on Monday, we'll do those birthday shoutouts as well. Cooper from Mount Evelyn is Elevelyn Jack from Tarana and New South Wales Is is celebrating his once in a lifetime golden birthday. He'll be six and father and son team Mac and Brynn from Budram will be ten and fifty respectively. That's sixty years between you. What a mile stone. Congratulations. I'm Stephen Cray. And in the Christian calendar, today is Solomon, but he did rise again on the third day. Question number one? In Switzerland, which bird often associated with noisy clocks delivers Easter eggs to the kiddies the cuckoo? Question two? In the Disney Pixar movie Luca, who is Luca's mate Alberto? Question three? The Great p d River flows into which ocean? The Atlantic Ocean. The river flows from the Appalachian Mountains in North Carolina to Winya Bay in South Carolina. Question four. According to the proverb it is better to give than to what. It is better to give than to receive. Question five. In tennis, what word describes the point in a game where the player's scores are tied deuce? Question six. As a boy, Robert F. Kennedy did a chauffeured paper run in which make of luxury vehicle A Rolls Royce. Yes, this is true according to family anecdotes and historical records. Question seven. Which direction is opposite to that of the rotation of the hands of a timepiece? Anti clockwise or counterclockwise? Question eight? The name of which martial art translates to empty hand in English karate? Question nine, the nineteen ninety three young adult novel by Australian author John Marsden is Tomorrow, When the what began? Tomorrow? When the war began? And there's a movie they made a few years back as well. Question ten, Which anagram of Easter is a person who makes fun of or provokes others in a playful or unkind manner. Teaser teasr rearrange letters and you got Easter. Question eleven. What was the top tourist attraction in Britain in twenty twenty five? Was at Buckingham Palace, the Natural History Museum or the Tower of London The Natural History Museum in London with seven point one million visitors. Question twelve. What does the T in quantus stand for? Territory? The Queensland and Northern Territory aerial services. Question thirteen, originating from the Middle EA, East, South Asia and North Africa. What do we call a curved, single edged sword beginning with S? A scimitar? Question fourteen, also known as laughing gas is which commonly used anesthetic nitrous oxide? Question fifteen, after which goddess are the dimples just above the human backside? Named yes, you heard me right? The dimples just above our bumbs? What do we call them? They are the dimples of venus? So Venus is the answer we were looking for. Question sixteen. Bulls are color blind? True? Or false? Bulls are dichromats, meaning they have two color receptive cones instead of three like humans, making them unable to see red light. Question seventeen. In Japan, which fictional creature's birthday is listed as the ninth of April nineteen fifty four Godzilla? It was the same year that the Giant Lizard made his film Taboo. Question eighteen. What do we call a structure built to provide passage over a river, chasm, or road that'd be a bridge? Question nineteen, directed by Mel Gibson. What controversial film from two thousand and four depicts the final twelve hours of the Life of Jesus of Nazareth The Passion of the Crime, and currently in production is what's being described as its sequel, also directed by Mel, The Resurrection of the Christ. Are we having fun yet? Well, there's one more question to go. Who am I? Then it's a joke with Rudy. We're off question twenty? Who am I? I was born in Hackney, London in September nineteen seventy two, and my films have grossed nearly ten billion dollars at the global box office. I shortened my first name when I first started acting in Canning Town around nineteen eighty six, and after working with my uncle in his wedding DJ business, I started my own company. I attended the National Youth Music Theater on a Prince's Trust grant and took odd jobs whilst working in nightclubs. My first acting role was in a murder reconstruction on Crime Watch, before going on to an episode of Absolutely Fabulous and many other British TV shows. I landed a major role in the HBO drama The Wire in two thousand two, and have a lengthy list of movie credits including Rock and Roller, Beasts of No Nation, Prometheus, and Hobson shaw I have played a president twice in Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom and in twenty twenty five's A House of Dynamite. I voiced Sheer Khan in the live action Jungle Book and have won a Golden Globe for the BBC crime drama luth I directed the film Yadi in twenty eighteen. I co own a Formula E racing team and have played the Marvel movie character Han Dahal in six movies. And for some time I was considered an unlikely replacement for Daniel Craig to become the next James Bond. I am I am Idris Elba And it's time for a good Friday funny. Rudy joining us here on this very special Joail you one.
Speaker 2: Welcome to today's episode of Cartrup Trivia.
Speaker 1: Thanks for the intro. Now, Rudy's just back from Cam.
Speaker 2: Yes, I just got back.
Speaker 1: How was it made?
Speaker 2: It was all right. The food was okay, but I ate everything. Most of it was pretty delicious.
Speaker 1: It can be quite a fussy eater. Or we don't need to tell our listeners to that, all right.
Speaker 2: So oh let's get straight to the joke.
Speaker 1: Yes, let's do it.
Speaker 2: How do you know where to find your Easter treats? I don't know eggs marks, the spots.
Speaker 1: Would you classify that as a good one, top five, top five?
Speaker 2: I guess, top top five East.
Speaker 1: Jokes twenty, Well it's in your top one or two Easter judge, is it your top twenty jokes? Ever? Sure? I guess I don't think so. To all our listeners, thanks for joining us to this first part of the year. We're gonna have a little break, no episode on Monday, back on Wednesday with the first of our themed editions, and it will be finish this famous line, do you reckon? That'll be fun?
Speaker 2: Really sure, it will be really fun. It sounds it does sound really fun.
Speaker 1: Does good stuff?
Speaker 2: And all our listeners out there, hope everyone has a really good Easter break And for the Easter barbecue, stay charcoal.
Speaker 1: H