Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne, Lauren.
Speaker 2: I'm starting morning the right away.
Speaker 3: Day.
Speaker 2: This is Jason Lauren one.
Speaker 4: Well, good morning everybody, welcome back to your Wednesday.
Speaker 5: Good morning.
Speaker 2: How are we doing.
Speaker 5: I'm really well.
Speaker 6: It was it was a beautiful day yesterday. It was nice and warm, and it was a warm night. And then I woke up having some kind of identity crisis because I thought it was freezing because Paul had the we've gone into air conditioning territory at night.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm getting air con put in currently at home at the moment. As why I was sitting there yesterday looking at all the trades, going any chance we're gonna be running this by three pm?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, so we the e conditioner and then with Paul and I both woke up shivery.
Speaker 2: It's too early.
Speaker 6: Fair On surely, Well it was just very warm in the upstairs and you.
Speaker 2: Cursed us because yesterday you were sparkler this, sparkler that. And have a look outside. It's bloody raining, isn't it. I know?
Speaker 4: Yeah, rain, she's warm again.
Speaker 2: On THURSDAYSRM was.
Speaker 5: Supposed to come through it too, and it was very late. It came through this morning. I think you were teaching me how to use the bomb yesterday he said, see, you'll be raining at two pm?
Speaker 2: Did you use the DAR? What the DAR? Dart or the DAR the radar where the people call it the dar? Check the DAR.
Speaker 6: I'm checking the dart. The rain's passing, guys. With the people, it'll be sunny soon.
Speaker 2: Imagine the Christmas party and it's.
Speaker 5: Going to be twenty sixth tomorrow and up to twenty seven next week.
Speaker 2: It's going to be a torn night over an event. Do you think they drink?
Speaker 5: Can you guys remember that I was once a weather.
Speaker 2: You weren't entrenched at the bomb.
Speaker 5: I was very serious.
Speaker 2: Whether you clipboard? He also just got it touched.
Speaker 5: By a pelican once while I was reading the weather.
Speaker 1: Clint.
Speaker 4: He just had to teach you how the app worked.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because I didn't use the app, because I got it straight from the machine.
Speaker 5: Straight from the VIEWERAU of Meteorology.
Speaker 4: Question question, you know how like I like to look after trades. Yes, when they're in the house.
Speaker 5: You must be broke, because you've had trades in your house for the last month.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm in doing lunches for them because there's been quite a fair few. But yesterday it was like hot. It was about two o'clock. I put out some jugs of ice water and then I'm.
Speaker 5: Like, CARDI breezes.
Speaker 4: Well, I thought, is it a beer situation?
Speaker 2: The job done?
Speaker 4: So I bought grown men icy polets.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah that love that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, the lemonade. I worked around hand them out like I was mister whippy.
Speaker 5: Did you have them in the box?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, they cost me two fifty your bloody icy pole at the survey.
Speaker 6: Oh you didn't get the box. I didn't get the all lemonade or to mix up some raspberry or lemonade. Yeah, no, one's fighting.
Speaker 4: I don't need him going off the tree on raspberry and.
Speaker 5: The bree You don't know I wanted the raspberry. I remember my parents.
Speaker 6: I remember my mum saying to my dad one day, just always by the same thing for both of them. That's what we don't have three different options.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure Neapolitan ice cream almost caused my family.
Speaker 5: To finally wanted the pink.
Speaker 2: I love the pink strawberry.
Speaker 5: No one wanted the chocolate.
Speaker 4: My sisters to do you talk about not being all there. She used to scoop a cross ways. So the one Scoop would get a bit of chocolate.
Speaker 2: Bit of a Milla tends to merge the three remnant skid marks across the tub cleant ice cream skid marks, so one flavor merges into the next. The nobe you always go for the pink.
Speaker 4: Oh, you do the pink. Yes, that's the rule. Yes, I don't know about neapolitan. Hey coming up today?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, we just quickly. I went to View DeMont yesterday. Sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Well I was getting fur at the local Vietnamese.
Speaker 6: Your Tom like Melbourne's most elite restaurant on the top of the Real two tower.
Speaker 2: This is actation right, No, Jesus was lovely up there because Channel.
Speaker 5: Is launch Channon Bennett.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know launching Listing Melbourne. Sorry, you know you know Lux Listing, but it's It's Listing Melbourne. And can I tell you it looks fantastic. Well, you know, I know I'm wearing my Channel Line sweater, you are, but it looks a drama drama drama.
Speaker 6: Well I watched there was a Sydney one and the real agents were so sassy, like people talking through the house and they wouldn't like it, and the agents be like, well.
Speaker 5: Thanks wasting my time by so you never's Yeah.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 4: I noticed in the news last night Samantha heading over to Channel nine.
Speaker 2: Sam she's seven through and through Jump Ship.
Speaker 5: She's she came on Today show.
Speaker 2: She's doing the Golden Bachelor. I'm looking forward to the Oldies.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's getting prob.
Speaker 5: I'm going to watch that. In fact, I could probably almost get a gig on that will.
Speaker 2: Except this senior's card. Speaking of oldies, they give.
Speaker 5: Them roses chocolates instead of.
Speaker 4: Physically parents am Ia overseas. We're going to dive into that next here on Nova. It's look at a huge morning here on Nova. Your chance to when you wait a cold Play, when you hear us play a cold Play song, give us a ring and win. It is that easy.
Speaker 5: That's awesome, Yeah, awesome.
Speaker 4: I Am spoke to my sister last night. Her whole family are coming from Brisbane for the concert a couple of weeks. EXCUSI, Yeah, she's I can't wait to get there in a couple of weeks. Isn't they really excited? Wife?
Speaker 5: Did you know those are they staying.
Speaker 4: With you just for one night? But I forgot to pass that information onto my Wow, And how did they go?
Speaker 2: Excellent?
Speaker 4: I guess they'll be at the hotel with me.
Speaker 5: Why don't you send her to Brisbane for a stay?
Speaker 2: Cake?
Speaker 5: Well you have the fan.
Speaker 2: Ah, that's not about idea.
Speaker 5: I had the in law stay with us over because they're all from Brisbane over the Grand Final?
Speaker 2: How did that go?
Speaker 5: I left the country. I went to Canada. See you guys have a great weight, Clint, speaking of family.
Speaker 2: Speaking of family, Wow, my mum and dad set sail on a European vacation, didn't They hang on the Griswolds hang on on a cruise ship. Part of it is a cruise, part of it is one of those skinny cruise boats that sail down the river. You know.
Speaker 5: The river's some real old person stuff.
Speaker 2: I think they're quite flash, aren't they.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because the young people can't afford them. That's real. Like you've had a good laugh if you're on one of those.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the river cruises, it.
Speaker 2: Looks like something. It goes down the era.
Speaker 5: No, No, they're like six stars.
Speaker 2: They're quite old. They're not old. You will they look young, but they're old.
Speaker 5: It's amazing when parents travel that they seem.
Speaker 2: Way I don't know what's happened, but it's like I've clicked my fingers and Mum and Dad are pension it since they're in.
Speaker 4: This it's still a trainer down at the Melbourne.
Speaker 5: Football and they're well and they look after well. That's not half just the.
Speaker 2: Conversations I've started having with them. I mean I just got off the phone to him on the way to work.
Speaker 5: Where was he the phone in from? Was he on the.
Speaker 2: Excelland the Grindawolds in Switzerland.
Speaker 5: At the fond factory.
Speaker 2: Did he get a phone card or has he's I had to install them before they boughted the.
Speaker 6: Plane as he got his passport on a travel belt under his T shirt.
Speaker 2: He's got a he's got like a fanny pack. Yeah, yeah, you call them so go on? Are the days of postcards?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah? Now we as in the family have to subscribe to an app.
Speaker 6: My parents did this too, and attracts their travels and makes a little map.
Speaker 2: Can't polar steps, so basically know.
Speaker 5: What they do. They upload photos but you can see where it is on the map.
Speaker 2: So basically every step you take you upload a photo or photos and there's an accompanying blurb associated with a PHOTOSO. You'd be able to see here there's the map and every spot they go to. He's a new.
Speaker 5: Photo, but the olds always upload some shopping photos.
Speaker 2: There's mumt gwinda world. Look at her. She looks very happy and content.
Speaker 5: On a bush.
Speaker 2: I don't know, let me want. She's getting used to the Swiss train system now. I'm very happy to help and direct you to the right platform and changes that may have occurred.
Speaker 5: This can we get an update every day? This time?
Speaker 2: He's like postcards, Lauren? Can you you're a postcards champion? Please read from We made our journey from.
Speaker 4: Hey, let me get some inspirational music.
Speaker 6: Oh bit, we made our journey to First to First is by gondole.
Speaker 2: Okay, but we should have around this.
Speaker 5: We made our.
Speaker 6: Journey to first is by gondola, with breathtaking views of all surrounding peaks covered in snow, and tiny houses with cows and goats grazing below us.
Speaker 5: First has a cliff walk, a suspended sea through walkway around its peak. Really scary. You don't dare look down the twenty one hundred and sixty eight meters. We bravely gave it a go, but glad to get back on solid ground. The town is pretty, lots of restaurants and bars of course.
Speaker 2: Here about and the grindworlds.
Speaker 5: What about this? We wish we could stay a few more days, but we're off to zoomap tomorrow, Tones and John O, Kiss kiss kids.
Speaker 2: Ps.
Speaker 5: I finally found Roger Federer and a tennis ballenog.
Speaker 2: Do you know what my parents used to do when we lived in New Zealand and they would come and visit beautiful.
Speaker 4: The first thing they would do, can you take us to the Your father wants to see the price of meat?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Do you want a live comparison?
Speaker 4: So I moved around a lot for radio. If they visited me in Perth, I'd be like, hey, you know it's the local shops and you just hear Dad going nineteen ninety five a kiloaf that chicken breast. Jen come and look at this.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's great.
Speaker 4: That's what whole people do. They compare the prices, they go to the butcher's.
Speaker 5: They just quite alarming, you know, they just can I just say?
Speaker 6: The family can then comment and your beautiful sister Casey writes things like I can't believe how perfect the photos are must be incredible to see in real life.
Speaker 5: And someone else has said, great picks are following your trip.
Speaker 6: Nothing from you, Flint. I'm going to comment, Mom and Dad, this is amazing.
Speaker 2: Send more, send, please, send more.
Speaker 4: Let's take you from Melbourne to Sydney now or something extraordinary has just taken.
Speaker 2: Place Sydney Olympic Park. Jase ned Brockman, the Australian legend, future Australian of the Year in my opinion, good calls literally literally literally in the last couple of minutes finished his epic one thousand mile journey. So what's that sixteen hundred.
Speaker 6: Yeah, six hundred kilometers inane. We just watched him across the finish line and he just fell in a heap. Now, I was watching last night and he had about sixty kilometers to go and I thought, oh, he'll hopefully have a good night sleep and do that tomorrow. But he's run all night all might. Someone said he's been running for twenty seven hours.
Speaker 2: Is the moment he started running yesterday?
Speaker 5: He's run for twenty seven hours and.
Speaker 2: Three minutes from you, absolute beauty, red Rockman, you have done it. Look at him. Oh, the man who has been there every step of the way is James Ward. James, what was it like, mate?
Speaker 8: It was not it was emotional things. We're all well, very mushall here he had his moment Mum and Dave with the finishing line tape, and his sister Mabel there and the first three people he greeted to get his mum the hug that went for so long, and then he kind of the support crew Alex Belly's studio and had emotional things. We we were like you and we we finished last night, which was an incredible night when he raised seven hundred thousand dollars. We had nearly over two thousand people, so many.
Speaker 5: Hamish Blake was there with his shirt off. Why wasn't he dressed?
Speaker 2: I know?
Speaker 8: Hamish actually pulled his shirt off to reveal that he had nipple tape like Ned and Thenish he auctioned off the nipple tape and got two hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 4: James, your NEDS manager and good mate.
Speaker 2: You know him pretty well.
Speaker 4: He's hit some pretty dark places over the last couple of days, hasn't he?
Speaker 8: Oh, very dark? And he was just he's lying down. Then it's just a mush because I thought that was never going to end. I thought that was never going to end, an he was and just then he kind of like he goes into some pretty dark places, as he said in the run, and he just there's a pretty big support crew from all his family and friends and his mates down here and then the team from Burst you up there, and we've had the ship mates doing three hundred we're doing doing a live stream for a round hours and he just looked up. Everyone goes everyone, I wouldn't have been able to do this without you. Thank you so much and I appreciate you. And so here after three hundred and two hours this has been going to the stands and turned up to everyone and just said thank you very much.
Speaker 5: James.
Speaker 6: He's done this right and what he has done is superhuman. But he has not done this for self elation. He's not done it for pats on the back. He's done this for an amazing reason.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he's done it for Mobilize. So it's a homelesss charity. He's raised two and a half million dollars, which is incredible. And last night we had a net pledge and you guys have supported that and we had grilled Team Blow, which worth Puma and we had and I'm going to remember a common off bank and then all done one hundred thousand dollars around him. But the beautiful thing I thought last night was the final check was by Ian's dad, who's taken over Ned's Milk, Need's Chocky Milk's brand. He's been running the socials and there's been running and every bottle at Need's Milk, and then so they're created the milk because you can't run every day. You want to run away to give back. And today is the one year birthday of Ned's Milk. And last night the final check for one hundred thousand dollars was presented by Ian.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's when I'm buying the milky.
Speaker 2: By what sort of what happens now? Like jokes aside, his body is just banged up, you know, does he go to does he go to hospital? See a doctor?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 2: How how how bad it is?
Speaker 3: He?
Speaker 8: Well, his first thing, he said, he's just I just want to have a shower. Yeah, that's probably the one thing that's not great here at the stadium. The shower pressure is not nothing.
Speaker 5: Worse low pressure?
Speaker 2: Is there an overtell out there on but to shout them a room.
Speaker 8: Well, you know the nover our partner here, they well, we can all have to shower, but we're actually one of the brief one day was because it's the stadium, so there's not you know, five different change ups, so it'll be fifty showers. Yeah, and he said to one of our team, find me the shower with the highest pressure. And we've got there. One shower. But because he needs to be wheeled in the wheelchair when he gets finished, it didn't fit. So he's in a kind of accessible shower and the pressure is shocking. We've tried extra.
Speaker 4: Isn't it unbelievable that that he can't even walk like you know what I mean? Yeah, well mate, look we'll leave it there. We'll let you go and spend time with Ned and the crew, but please pass our best.
Speaker 6: On and congratulations to the whole team, James. I mean, it takes a village to get these things done. Well done to all of you.
Speaker 5: The whole country has been on the edge of the birsty James, Well.
Speaker 8: Thank you and one of the things to us. So it is two parts. So there's a couple of challenges. Dot com you can still donate, but he now wants everyone else to do their own challenge and that starts this Sunday. For ten days, everyone else can do their own challenge. You want to inquire people to donate but also get active, so go to the website sign up that he would love. We've got other six and a half thousand Australians to sign up for their own challenge. We're hoping to get to a lot more, but thank you for your support. You guys have been amazing.
Speaker 2: Good on your mate, got on you.
Speaker 4: I might take up that job of finding the best shower pressure.
Speaker 2: That could be my challenge. It's so uncomfortable.
Speaker 5: Jason, how good? What a what? A superhuman and a bloke?
Speaker 2: Hundred Yeah?
Speaker 6: I know the Austram of the year, though they wait like thirty years after people have done great things to give it to them.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 4: Now's the time the guys raised million dollars to help the homeless.
Speaker 6: Yep by your campaign going thirteen twenty four ten is our number?
Speaker 5: Do you have an unusual name? Awesome?
Speaker 6: Interesting spelling in your name is what we want to know. Did your parents like throw you under the bus when they named you? And you think your whole life you've been like why did you spell my name like this? Give us a called thirteen twenty fourteen if you have unusual spelling, Because there is this woman who decided to go unusual for her child's name. She thought it was a beautiful name. She'd seen it written down, and she named her daughter Grain g R A.
Speaker 2: I N Grain like long grain.
Speaker 6: Yes, well you think so great. This is my daughter Grain. She introduced her to a woman, another woman, and she said, oh, this is my daughter Grain.
Speaker 5: She said, how do you spell it? She said, A I N. It's an Irish name.
Speaker 6: It was my green great grandmother's name, and I've decided to name her after.
Speaker 9: Great grandmother.
Speaker 5: And the woman quickly clicked and realized, actually, that's not how you pronounced that. She's been pronouncing the name incorrectly. It's actually pronounced.
Speaker 6: And you guys would know this because we've had this woman on the show, yes, but pronounced grona.
Speaker 2: But she's called it great.
Speaker 5: And the mama has called it grain. A people going is sirebarn here, which.
Speaker 4: Is what I did. There was a girl I worked with him, and I saw her name take and I'm like, did.
Speaker 5: You say high Sabon? And what did she say? Her whole life.
Speaker 2: I mean, who writes Chavonne like that? I'm sorry, it is ridiculous.
Speaker 5: Well, it's in another language.
Speaker 2: It's ridiculous, is it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's another It's Irish. It's Irish.
Speaker 2: He's an Irish.
Speaker 5: Is that not Irish?
Speaker 2: Let's check.
Speaker 5: Grona is Irish.
Speaker 4: Though thinks it's always been great.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and now she's like, do you know what it is?
Speaker 2: Irish?
Speaker 5: You're right by the way, yeah, but Irish. What do they call the dialect Gaelic? Or is that football?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, that's that's.
Speaker 4: Like you said it so confidently, and then you mumble.
Speaker 5: Football is going football?
Speaker 2: I don't know, do you know what? It's actually a similar name in Welsh's Joan.
Speaker 10: Oh.
Speaker 6: The Welsh names get confusing too. That's some of those ones. Just so I know who's got a name and I can't.
Speaker 2: I thought my parents are a bit.
Speaker 4: My favorite is watching what people ride on your coffee cup.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 6: Well that's just bad handwriting, isn't it. When the l and the iron? All right, give us a call and spell your name and we'll see if we.
Speaker 2: Can attempt that one. Here we go do that either.
Speaker 5: Someone from Mulven has called good.
Speaker 2: Morning, good morning. How are you guys?
Speaker 5: Can you spell us your name?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 11: So my name is spelled A N y A n k h A and.
Speaker 5: And your and and.
Speaker 12: Most it's on younger and young car.
Speaker 5: That's a beautiful name. Where's that?
Speaker 2: I like that?
Speaker 5: Where's that from?
Speaker 11: It's something that should Buffy the Vampire.
Speaker 2: You're going to say it's from a country, and that Irish. It's from Buffy.
Speaker 5: You're named after a Buffy like character.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 4: I always feel for young kids at school, like, okay, this week we're.
Speaker 2: Going to learn how to write her own name. Poor yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Know, letards, that's quite difficult.
Speaker 5: I bet you never found a carring with your name on it.
Speaker 11: No I never did. I felt very left out.
Speaker 5: We should make her some merch.
Speaker 2: Imagine the pressure on the teacher doing the roll call.
Speaker 6: Oh oh yeah, teachers these days. All right, someone from Cheltenham has called through.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Hello, how are you guys? We're good? How do you spell your name? And we'll see if we can pronounce it.
Speaker 13: Okay, there's I've got three or with my family. Mine is Ashley h Ellie Ah.
Speaker 5: I was going to guess Ashley Ashlee.
Speaker 13: My cousin has a daughter who named her Sadie Stephens. And there was another one who named their daughter Stevie Stephens.
Speaker 2: That's good and.
Speaker 13: Uncle to His name was Stephen Stephens, but he went by his middle name, which was Gary Ashley.
Speaker 6: Do you know you were supposed to spell them and we had to try and work out how to stay.
Speaker 13: Oh sorry, mother.
Speaker 2: The mind boggles chase as to why AFL footballs can be so silly sometimes, I mean, it still happens.
Speaker 5: What have they done?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 2: I'm referencing an incident at GWS. The Giants just played finals. Had a pretty good season, a bit disappointing in a Premium final, but anyway, end of season party went a little rye, it's fair to say. For the latest on this, the man who broke the story last night from seven News, their chief footy reporter is Mitch Cleary. Morning, Mitch, Hello, Mitch.
Speaker 14: Good morning.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 14: Football is doing.
Speaker 2: Stupid done so.
Speaker 14: The dress up theme was celebrity couples. Players went in pairs and yeah and as part of that, each couple had to do a skit or an activity off the back of it in front of the group. Now, a couple of those when, as Clint says, a little awry and they've received a tip off the AFL and the Giants in the last week, learning them through some unsavory behavior that's been investigated, and at least half a dozen players are either going to be suspended or fine to start the season.
Speaker 5: Like suspenders as in can't play round zero or whatever.
Speaker 4: Are we talking the outfits with that inappropriate and unacceptable?
Speaker 14: It's more the skits off the back Jake. Yeah, so I don't exactly know, and I'm not trying to avoid it. I think you can sort of paint the pictures where this is going.
Speaker 6: But how they like, sorry to cut you off their midge? Like, is there has it been leaked on social media? How people found.
Speaker 5: Out about it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 14: So it was a players only event, so at some sort of pard or function space also, yeah.
Speaker 5: Maybe like someone who worked there.
Speaker 4: So when it's a player's only event, there's absolutely no representation from the club there.
Speaker 14: So what happens is normally at these events, Jase, is the coaches and the staff rolling for the first hour or two, maybe have a quiet beer, and the players run the rest of the day.
Speaker 5: I don't want to know about it.
Speaker 2: Let's do some skits type of skip time faces.
Speaker 5: But surely they went horribly twenty four.
Speaker 4: Surely someone on that team sit there and go, hey, guys, like you know, well, yeah, you'd think so, wouldn't you.
Speaker 2: So what we've seen, some horrible things happened.
Speaker 4: I know, I know, but normally you see two dickheads go out and do something stupid, because it's just those two idiots. But when whole team, fifteen people sitting in this room, surely someone there is going to go, hey, guys, really.
Speaker 6: It sounds like someone has that's call. We find out what's happened.
Speaker 5: Do you think we'll.
Speaker 14: Find out layers to it? I think so. The players have got a couple of days to respond. So how this works is the AFL will come to the players with a starting penalty and then on them to negotiate that down. A couple of these players when we did the story last night, A couple of these players have just found out about it because they're overseas different times. Whether the players are just learning about this now, but I think we'll learn layers to it. I don't think we'll get the exact specifics unless players want to sort of leak on each other. But yeah, this will come.
Speaker 2: Out later, Mitch. How you're enjoying life right now? It's Christmas for you? Well, today's Christmas Day is its trade day, the end of the trade period, thank god.
Speaker 14: That's and it's Christmas Day for the seventeen fan bases that didn't win the flag. This is the time of hope.
Speaker 2: Clint, why are you talking about me? Is that it seems pointed as a Melbourne supporter.
Speaker 14: Well, your two best players that demons don't want to be there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's He's got you there and all of.
Speaker 14: Our six years left on his deal. They're saying he's going to stay. The cat's going to have one more shot at trying to get him out. But I think the most likely scenario is his days. There's fifteen or twenty players in the next Well, we got twelve thirteen hours to be traders, so it's going to be busy today. The fax machine at the AFI is going to get a workout machine.
Speaker 2: I saw Clayton OLLI them yesterday at the Butcher.
Speaker 6: Don't sorry, don't try and out trump Mitch Cleary with his big stories.
Speaker 5: Are you too competitive?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 4: Mitch?
Speaker 6: Are you friends with Clint or are you guys enemies because you work with my position networks?
Speaker 14: Clinton on very good terms. I used to work at ten on nine and Clint's been nothing but supportive, And I.
Speaker 5: Feel like you work harder Mitch, because you've broken this big story. How come you didn't get it? Clinton?
Speaker 4: Well, he's about to tell us what Clayton cooked last night for dinner? Here comes an exclusive.
Speaker 2: I think he had rissoles, rissles. Of course.
Speaker 4: Hey, Mitt's Cleary joining us from seven years Don't get AFL Trade Deadline show seven pm, two night exclusively on seven Plus.
Speaker 2: Got on you, Mitch.
Speaker 14: Cheers, Mate, cheers.
Speaker 2: He's one of the good guys. Mitch Cleary seems lovely, very good guy. Bailey Smith's wanted to watch Today? By the way, where does Bailey's He's going to go to Geelong? But how they get the deal done? That gets today very messy?
Speaker 5: What did old might have for dinner?
Speaker 4: Great?
Speaker 2: And the butcher? I don't know? How about that for a tip?
Speaker 5: Did you say hello?
Speaker 2: Did you brush it first? On nine? Clayton's trip to the butcher? Meanwhile, Mitch Cleary with an exclusive.
Speaker 4: Don't laugh, Tony Jones. I'm surprised isn't live.
Speaker 5: Down there with his GoPro on his chest plate.
Speaker 4: Hey guys, we're going to be joined by the pair per every couple of weeks we like to explore a different area the Victorian Police. We had the swat team in the other week. That was insane.
Speaker 5: I think today's is my favorite area of the Really.
Speaker 4: We're going to be catching up with the mounted police. Oh, police on horses. I'll tell you what they came.
Speaker 6: I've just realized. Are they called them mounted police?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: I thought they were the mountain police.
Speaker 2: No mountain ride the horse. Serious, You're you're actually joking? Surely told me.
Speaker 6: I said, Oh, like the ones at Mount Buller, the mountain Police.
Speaker 4: Is this?
Speaker 2: This is not no.
Speaker 5: The Pennies just dropped light bulb moment for me. You know what when you meet every day.
Speaker 2: Is call it the Mounted Branch.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I thought it was the mountain branch.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but why are they You can ride horses in the mountain, but they're on Clarendon I know, And.
Speaker 5: Then I thought they must gallop in the mountains. After that, let the battlemen, let the horses.
Speaker 4: It's not city slickers do It's the Mounted Branch and the Victorian Police.
Speaker 9: It all makes sense.
Speaker 5: Why when I said, like the mount Buller Police, because they were the Mountain Police, Brodie went, no, they're different.
Speaker 4: So I'm going to ask them if they can tase a laur enough to seven thirty this morning.
Speaker 5: Just let me pat the horses.
Speaker 2: Jason Lawrence doggy dating all right, So.
Speaker 4: Not this coming weekend, but the following we are going to be putting on Melbourne's biggest doggie dating event because what we have worked out.
Speaker 5: Is it's a hot spot to meet someone.
Speaker 4: Dog parks, baby, tell us about your little one, how old team?
Speaker 6: It's just you know why, because it breaks the ice. You don't have to do the You actually don't even say Hi, I'm Lauren.
Speaker 5: What's your name? You just go, oh, he's cute, what's his name?
Speaker 2: Plus we get to see can I borrow a poob? What's here? You get to sun?
Speaker 5: You should always carry your own, but.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you run thin that do you always by the way that gauntlet when you haven't got one and you've got to get.
Speaker 5: When you pull it out of they're out of the little bone, little bone, the plan and then you're like, oh it's the last one dog park they've got them.
Speaker 4: Yes, I never used to pick them.
Speaker 5: That's illegal, frown upon. Every hates people like you.
Speaker 4: But this was years ago. I had a little maltese. Honestly, it looked like a chicken dropping.
Speaker 2: I'd take you to the RSPCA and put you down.
Speaker 5: You don't deserve a dog.
Speaker 2: I don't want to go.
Speaker 5: You don't deserve a dog years ago. That's why you were single, so lonely with your multis After two.
Speaker 4: Hour we are hosting Melbourne's because a doggy dating event. However we got a man drout on our hands.
Speaker 5: Go, oh my gosh, so many chicks are in so many baits.
Speaker 2: What are you saying like?
Speaker 4: If you want to come along, go.
Speaker 5: To Balance isn't quite right?
Speaker 4: Go to Jason Lauren Socials. Otherwise, go to the Nervous website and you can register you and your dog there. But it's all chicks.
Speaker 5: It's not all chicks.
Speaker 2: It's all chick.
Speaker 5: But you've got good odds if you're a bloke at the moment.
Speaker 4: That's the thing. If you're a bloke and you're normally a four mate, you're going to be a solid eight at this event.
Speaker 5: Yeah, single man of Melbourne, get a dog a hot man with a cute dog, like.
Speaker 2: And you know what if there's only two blokes there, what's your what's your?
Speaker 5: I don't mind a big man with a little dog.
Speaker 2: What's it the dog?
Speaker 6: My big Paul walks our sausage dog, and I'm like, oh cute, so cute.
Speaker 2: What about a big blake with a big dog.
Speaker 5: I like that too, small and like men's with men with dogs?
Speaker 2: What about small blake big dogs with dogs?
Speaker 5: Small blake, big dog, No problem.
Speaker 4: Really, I just like men with I don't like it when the's more blake, small dog. I don't like when the dog looks heaven it's walking the owner.
Speaker 2: That's a that's a nick for me.
Speaker 5: I don't mind it.
Speaker 4: Really. You like seeing someone getting dragged down the street.
Speaker 2: By a husker.
Speaker 5: You've got to be able to control you though, That's.
Speaker 2: What I mean. Yeah, she drags Paul down the streets, so it's just like a husky. Fair point.
Speaker 4: Now, if you want to come along, go to the Noble website. Otherwise you can even give us a ring. Thirteen twenty four to ten is our number. Shall we meet someone else who will be joining us?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Remember, we don't want to know about you. We want to know about your dog and card.
Speaker 5: My name is Navy.
Speaker 15: I'm a nine months old labradoodle. Put very cool about black waving curl. I love watching the Go the Blues go Cripper gokn I. I love playing and meeting other dogs and people do not know my boundaries or personal space.
Speaker 1: I love to cuddle, people.
Speaker 15: Can slobber everyone. I love my beach walks is by mum and hanging and chasing up the birds.
Speaker 5: Are we making these people sound a little Craig Kray?
Speaker 2: Now they did that themselves there.
Speaker 5: So her dog's called Navy after the Blues.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what I'm going to call it. I reckon that'd be one of those dogs that they would die blue if the team.
Speaker 2: Got to the fun. Oh maybe you know, you don't how there's those sort of owners.
Speaker 6: All right, Melbourne, we are putting on the best dating event in town. Or you gotta do is bring your dog. It's going to be great. Please come along. You might meet the man or woman of your dreams.
Speaker 4: So it's not this weekend, it's next. All the details are around our socials. Otherwise, hit up the NAVA website and register details there to come along. I had a friend of mine text me last night telling me about a single girlfriend of hers. Oh, yes, so this was This is awkward. Emma g Man's wife men gar Girod. He doesn't like No, he doesn't like us sounds young morning jazz. He doesn't like morning anyway. G Man's wife was sending me photos of her single girlfriend.
Speaker 5: She's gorgeous.
Speaker 2: Who want to come along with their dogs? Oh stunning, look at straight away?
Speaker 5: Asking for the post anyway, She'll be there at the doggy.
Speaker 2: Data photo of the dog.
Speaker 4: How is this? The Emma did say, Hey, can you please explain to your wife why I'm sending you random photos of women?
Speaker 6: It is like, I love my dogs so much, but there are people out there who meet people and then hate their pets.
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 6: Well, some people like aren't animal people, and then they meet someone and they've got a pet and they don't like the pet.
Speaker 4: I dated a girl and when Lou and I had the quarter life crisis and we broke up. Yeah, I dated this girl and I was right into her.
Speaker 2: She had cats, yes, and that was a hard note for me.
Speaker 5: If Paul had a cat, we wouldn't be getting.
Speaker 4: Married too much?
Speaker 2: Are you allergic. Are you allergic?
Speaker 4: No, I just don't trust them. Yeah, Like I feel like if I slept over at her place.
Speaker 6: My friend went on a first date with that guy who said, I've got a little boy at home, and she thought he had a son. And then he pulled out pictures of the cat and he called it his little boy, and all night on the first date and he said he drives around with the cat in the front seat of his car. She left, She left the date. She was like, I ain't no boyfriend of mine calling his cat a little boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this chick had a cat. Prim Yeah, that's not the cat.
Speaker 4: No, it wasn't. That's the deal.
Speaker 2: And multiple animals in the bed with you. It's just that.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what rocks me. Thirteen twenty fourteen is our number. Do you hate your partner's pet or have you dated someone and just gone, you know what, I don't like their pet. You loved them, you got along with them, Yes, but you didn't like their pet.
Speaker 5: You didn't like the turtle roaming in the living room.
Speaker 4: Perhaps maybe Gary the trade he was a bit of a stallion, but he was.
Speaker 2: A snake guy.
Speaker 5: No, yeah, that's that's a dump.
Speaker 4: You imagine like the hottest guy, you know, if.
Speaker 5: You had a snake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what about a cat?
Speaker 5: I'd get a cat, so I'd ate the snake or with the snake the cat.
Speaker 2: The snake would would win snake depending on having the snake. You know what, there's something one way to find out. We're going to need a snake and a cat. No, we can't do that.
Speaker 6: Thirteen twenty four ten Do you hate your partner's pet?
Speaker 4: Or have you dated someone and just gone I like you, but I don't like your pet? Fly right, David Greda morning everyone, this is over one hundred. It's still to come. Your chance to when you wait a cold player. But at the moment, we are gearing up for our doggy dating event. It's happening in less than two weeks. If you're single and own a dog and you want to come along, hit up the Nova website to register your details. But it has got us thinking, did you fall for someone but not their pet?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Maybe they had it get there they called a triangula.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, as a in a.
Speaker 4: Tank that could have been any animal. You were reaching for them.
Speaker 5: I was I was struggling to find the word.
Speaker 2: Triangle it's a it would be a huntsman.
Speaker 5: That's what I was trying to say.
Speaker 2: Hard conversation to have. It's me or the pet? Did you smell the cat? Nandos? How video guy?
Speaker 4: Did you hear what he came in?
Speaker 2: Is he allowed to repeat it?
Speaker 4: Well, I'm going to put it on him now. Nandos is in a loving relationship him and his wife little one year on Nandos.
Speaker 5: I think that was a private conversation.
Speaker 4: Is that a private conversation?
Speaker 2: Nandos? Do you love your wife? I love my wife very much. Do you love your wife's cat? I absolutely hate my wife's cat. And what did you say before? During the song? I said, I hate that cat. I can't wait for it to be gone. And if my daughter ever wants a cat when she grows up, but you will not be getting one.
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: How old is it?
Speaker 5: He put it more nicely on the radio.
Speaker 4: I was about to say, that's not what he said. I think the word die and soon we're used.
Speaker 6: Stop And let's also not turn the cat lovers of Australia against us.
Speaker 2: We don't want to just quickly how old is the cat? The cat is ten? We're getting there. My wife's just texted me that my dog is the worst thing that's ever happened to her.
Speaker 6: Oh you've got a cat and a dog that you had existing before you were together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we hate them both a relation. Someone can take him to doggy dating if they want.
Speaker 5: You don't like the dog either, I hate them both. Oh you're sick of no.
Speaker 2: Once you have a kid, it's nothing.
Speaker 5: Oh how dare you do?
Speaker 2: You have people with cats and dogs freak me out a bit? Yeah, they can't k mingle. I'm the same, but.
Speaker 5: You might end up with a cat doll cat.
Speaker 2: You're not running a zoo there, Sheryl.
Speaker 5: Well, hey is but the sounds of thing.
Speaker 4: Taylor and Warren, all right, what's the go? You hate your partner's pet?
Speaker 11: Yes, I do. And morning guys. I love your show so much.
Speaker 4: Thank you mate.
Speaker 11: So my partner has this pet electric.
Speaker 5: Parrot and sorry sorry sorry sorry, he got an electric elects parrot, so basically a parrot that talk.
Speaker 11: About it. And I am terrified of birds. I'm only five years old and they're meant to live till they're like fifty. That when we move out, that it's coming into.
Speaker 4: Our house that needs to be Oh the cage door was No, they don't.
Speaker 2: They quit the wings, Honey, Sonny, my budgies.
Speaker 11: Wings, I am and start squawking and I just hate birds.
Speaker 9: And it's just and what is he?
Speaker 5: Taylor? I know you said he talks? What does he sound like? What is his Oh?
Speaker 10: My god, I can't even give it a crack.
Speaker 11: No, it's like this little like. Oh, I'm trying to think.
Speaker 2: Come on, Taylor, just give us something.
Speaker 5: Just give us.
Speaker 14: I'll give it a crack.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go, all right, good Taylor.
Speaker 4: Can I ask, at what point into the relationship or falling for this guy did you know about the talking parrot? Sorry, like, how into it?
Speaker 2: Where you do?
Speaker 4: Second date? Until he rolled out the parrot?
Speaker 11: Oh no, I we've been dating for nine years and he got it five years ago.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 11: I readily walked into his house.
Speaker 5: And it was just there for nine does the parrot?
Speaker 2: Does the parrot? I know where you're going? Where does it? Where does it perch itself? Does it sit in the bedroom? Ever? Oh?
Speaker 11: So it has this cage, but my partner's mom lets it out and rooms around the house and it just walks into the bedroom that it prooves on the bedroom.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because sometimes get the manner.
Speaker 2: In there during because they often say what they've already heard.
Speaker 10: Make sure that the door is shut.
Speaker 6: You don't want Sonny watching over you going on running faster fast more.
Speaker 5: Maybe you should get a Sonny Jason.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be repeating those words ever.
Speaker 5: Yet, Sonny's going to live to his fifty.
Speaker 2: I know you got to let that thing go.
Speaker 10: Hello, beck, Hi, guys, how are you going good?
Speaker 6: Hare tell us what's the pant that your partner has that you hate?
Speaker 10: Well, he's not my partner anymore. And I think that's why. It was a snake and it was in a big tank. Couldn't go near near it. I couldn't clean near it. I couldn't be alone in the house with it, especially like at night.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Anyway, he was at work one afternoon and like the snake is like circling the tank with its mouth open. I'm like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: What eat?
Speaker 1: But it was.
Speaker 10: Dying And because he had it was dying. It was like gaspings for air. And I rang him on, like something's wrong with your snake? And yeah, it was dead.
Speaker 5: Did you think you poisoned it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 10: I think so, because you had it for like ten years.
Speaker 2: But it's just us. Did you poison the snake?
Speaker 5: Could you give it something it shouldn't have? Hand?
Speaker 10: No, because yeah, if you found that.
Speaker 5: Out, then.
Speaker 2: She's joking.
Speaker 5: She didn't kill Did you put winds in its? I's just trying to clean it.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what are you giving it a better view?
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what I could see, the bloody snake crystal clear or used so much of it?
Speaker 2: Snake? It was all for the pair of shoes though, right, fruits looking mothy snakes disgusting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't even like my son's got a lizard.
Speaker 2: That's enough for me.
Speaker 5: I was at your house and your wife bought me the lizard to.
Speaker 9: Have a hold of.
Speaker 2: Now that goes out, I didn't like it.
Speaker 5: One that I'm going to dump Jason. It's called Rex.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Rex reck the lizard.
Speaker 2: What's that? What do you give it to it?
Speaker 4: I've tried to feed it the children, but it's not interesting, nuts and berries. I'm like, eat the child.
Speaker 6: I was at my friend's house who has a snake, and he was like a sinner time for the snake, and he.
Speaker 5: Pulled out frozen rats, frozen mouth. You got a kild up a mug of boiling water and held it by the tail and put it in like a tea bag to get the ice off it, and dunked it like he was dunking a tea bag. And then he carried it into the snake's take, gave it to his child, Give the snake dinner.
Speaker 4: But you've got to move it around at the glass window so the snake thinks it's a last that it.
Speaker 5: Gets all like Randy about the Where do they keep the frozen rats in the freezer next to the chicken Dino's? Can you believe it?
Speaker 2: Step made of mine.
Speaker 5: Were standing in the kitchen when he did it, and I just thought he was making a cup of tea.
Speaker 2: And I was like, what did you watch?
Speaker 1: Bloody hell?
Speaker 5: Am I looking at?
Speaker 2: Did you watch the feeding?
Speaker 5: I try tonight to We shused to go.
Speaker 4: Around to my mate's face all the time watching feed the snake. Oh, it was incredible.
Speaker 5: Not for me, it is a tea bag. It was a mousebag dunk.
Speaker 2: Not for her.
Speaker 4: Just go on twenty four to eight, still to come this morning, your Dan's do when you wait a cold play?
Speaker 2: That is the song you're listening out for when you hear it, give us a ring and you will win.
Speaker 4: But next week are probing the Popo. That's right, a very cool department of the Victorian Police are about to take over the studio. We've prayed the paper in minutes on Nova.
Speaker 2: Start Jason Lawrence, tell me what's your not target Tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Marshall is joining us from the Mounted branch of the Victorian Police.
Speaker 2: Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 6: Confused because I thought we had the Mountain Police can and do you know.
Speaker 9: What people do?
Speaker 2: Say that?
Speaker 4: Awkward?
Speaker 9: Yeah, no mounted. We're on the back of.
Speaker 5: A horse, mounted on a horse.
Speaker 4: Now we're chatting off the air. I'm surprised by the size of the Mounted Police branch.
Speaker 2: It's only twenty four horses.
Speaker 16: Twenty six six, Yeah, twenty six and that's statewide, so we toy police state wide response.
Speaker 9: So twenty six of us cover the whole state.
Speaker 6: So do you have a like a horse that you're paired with and that's always your horse or do you rotate amongst the horses?
Speaker 10: Do?
Speaker 16: Yeah, you get allocated what we call a true horse, So you get the rapport with that horse.
Speaker 9: You work each other out and you train your role. So yes, your horse, Okay, So my horse.
Speaker 16: Her name is Bonnie. She actually interesting story. Before she came to us, she was a horse model.
Speaker 5: What color is she.
Speaker 2: Is?
Speaker 5: She she's beautiful.
Speaker 2: Of the horses not rescue horses. But are they done work elsewhere before coming to the Yeah.
Speaker 16: So they had to have that life experience, you know, they need to have been exposed to something before they come to us.
Speaker 5: You don't get them as ponies.
Speaker 16: No, we don't get them as young horses or a pony is a smaller horse, but we don't get them as like a fole.
Speaker 9: We'll get them a little bit older.
Speaker 16: They've done things like you know, Pony Club, adult rider, some race.
Speaker 2: That I could the racing right now still around.
Speaker 6: We've got one called Dale. You okay, Dale could be a good police Now.
Speaker 4: Is it similar to like the dog squad. You hear that the animal is a police officer, you lay hands on the animal, it's like assaulting a a human cop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, kind of.
Speaker 16: I mean they're not actually sworn sworn officers as such, but yeah, if there are charges that need to get laid against against an offender, then it would just be like a cruelty to animals kind of scenario.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because I like I mean, I think the police are amazing. And I watch these protests that we've got in Melbourne, Sure, and you see these idiots carrying on and belting the horses and hurting the horses, and it just, I mean, it's.
Speaker 5: Horrendous to watch. Do you get worried about the animals?
Speaker 9: Thankfully it doesn't happen often.
Speaker 16: I mean in terms of them actually trying to target the horse, it's hardly ever. You know, I've worked at the Mount of Branch for thirteen years and it's only been a couple of times that people will actually target the horses. But in saying that they're big animals, they're robust. We have maneuvers and tactics and we've got that high advantage when we see a threat coming towards us.
Speaker 9: We have training so we know how to deal with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the horse itself is trained. Is it trained to respond in a way? Like, how do you train it to deal in that sort of situation?
Speaker 16: So I guess the training is extensive. The horses are desensitized to all the crowd and the noise that it doesn't know that.
Speaker 9: They're so used to it. It's like day in day out.
Speaker 16: They get exposed to different stimulus through their training that they roll out there and they.
Speaker 9: Just there at peace.
Speaker 2: Another day work.
Speaker 9: Now the day works exactly right.
Speaker 4: So for example, I say, with the riots situation, what's the job that you guys have to perform? Is it using the horse to push the crowds back because of how intimidating it is?
Speaker 9: I guess so in that situation it's called public order management.
Speaker 16: So where they're because sometimes unfortunately issue motive, issue motivated groups will come together and we need to put a line between them so that there's not any further conflict. So we're there to yes, stop stopp any issues from arising.
Speaker 5: And what do you do when you're not at protests? What are the horses doing? What else are you guys policing?
Speaker 6: You're cruising down Saint Kildroid checking if people are texting while and then you chase them down.
Speaker 5: On your horse?
Speaker 4: True?
Speaker 5: Really, how do you get their attention without a siren? Though?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Right, so we are.
Speaker 16: We are operational police. The only difference is we're on the horses. We're not in a in a divvy van. So yeah, we're out there doing patrols. We're pulling over cars, we're doing PBTs, you know, put the straw down.
Speaker 9: Sometimes I get some crazy.
Speaker 5: Looks from the horse. Lean down.
Speaker 4: But how do you pull them over? Do you do the sound effect yourself?
Speaker 9: No, no, we don't.
Speaker 4: Look.
Speaker 16: We do have techniques to pull over cars, do you Yeah, no, we do. Obviously we're not going to try to tept to pull over a car going under case. It is obviously a time and a place we do that.
Speaker 9: So we're out there.
Speaker 16: We're patrolling as well as that, we're also doing things like searchers, so urban rule searchers, were missing people for evidence.
Speaker 9: We're out there.
Speaker 16: We're doing some ceremonial jobs so you know, ANZAC Day funerals, graduations, and a lot of community reassurance and engagement. So say there's been a big incident in a suburb somewhere, we'll go out and do what we call like a pat chat, have the community come up to us, take it oay to the horses, let us know what's going on, and just it's just great high visibility police and it breaks down the barriers between the public and the cops.
Speaker 2: If you need to pursue someone, can that thing got its?
Speaker 9: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, the way you go go.
Speaker 9: I'm not letting anyone get away from me.
Speaker 6: That's your uniforms way cooler in the john piece. To have boots as well.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I've got top and you could wear these that I reckon.
Speaker 4: These guys turn on me earlier because I said when I owned a Maltese cross chuaa, I didn't pick up dog put at the park.
Speaker 5: All right, yeah, yeah, the police horses for you.
Speaker 4: Well my question is the horse poo? Yeah, where is the horn?
Speaker 9: That's okay?
Speaker 16: Well, first of all, it's not as offensive as dog poo, let's be honest. But in all seriousness, we have the council, so we've got numbers that we call and we get help from the local councils to come and pick up them innu are. And we also if it's in a really compromise in position, which they always seem to do, right now, do you get off with we do at times if it's really in a in a.
Speaker 5: The front of a restaurant garden.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, I mean it's just it's just grass. It's not like the dog poop.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's still always poops on them. It's always poop on glen.
Speaker 9: It's always the worst time.
Speaker 4: We're going to go to a break but when we come back, we're actually going to leave the studio. We're gonna move the show down to Clarendon Street in South Melbourne. So if you're going past, give us a beep.
Speaker 5: What did you call it? A meat and pat chat pattern chat.
Speaker 2: So we got Bonnie down there.
Speaker 9: Look sorry, she's actually having some vetery. She's got a day off. Yeah, it's a rest day to day the moment.
Speaker 16: Yeah, we've got Porsche and yeah, I know she's pretty fancy, and we've got Raddish.
Speaker 5: Do you name your own horses?
Speaker 16: No, they come to the branch with their name. Sometime times they will come with a name that's not suitable. We might need to change it. Yes, it came with the name Dufus. We thought, problem is to change that?
Speaker 5: What do you change it to rufus?
Speaker 9: I know, just he was a black horse, so shady. So we've got we've got yeah, all right.
Speaker 2: Well we're going to take the show down onto the streets.
Speaker 4: Probably bad time to tell everyone, but horses freak me out.
Speaker 9: I've heard that, and I'm Albert.
Speaker 5: I'm probably going to break out in heartst but I love.
Speaker 4: She'll break out heighest. I'll cry because I'm intimidated, and Clint, He'll be brave'll just stop putting it, stop putting back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got to court cool. We are again doing Probe the Popo.
Speaker 4: We're moving the show to the street and catching up with the Mountain Police next here on Nova.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning Melbourne.
Speaker 4: We are coming to your life from Clarendon Street in South Melbourne this morning. That's right, we moved outside the Nova studios because we are doing Probe the Popo in this morning.
Speaker 5: I'm very excited.
Speaker 2: What area the police are We hanging with Lauren the.
Speaker 5: Mounted Police, not to be with the Mound Ten Police, and we are joined by Sergeant Simone Marshall and her horsey Porsche.
Speaker 2: Morning.
Speaker 4: We've also got seeny Constable Anthony joining us as well. Horses name Anthony. This is Radish, of course it is, guys. I'm over my fear of horses. These are beautiful.
Speaker 5: I'm not a protest i am not appropriate, just head butted. Jason Porsch is very calm. What was Porsche's history before she became a police.
Speaker 9: Yeah, she's beautiful, lovely, quiet disposition.
Speaker 16: So she was a just an adult rider horse so an older lady had her and used to take her out and do something.
Speaker 5: She likes clints so much.
Speaker 2: Do they like the attention?
Speaker 9: I think they do? You know what they have to do this job?
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right, Jason's fear of horses has just come back now they do.
Speaker 2: I know, it's just the way. It's like their head is the size of a small hatchbab.
Speaker 5: What was Radish's history?
Speaker 3: Raddish was camp drafting, so a lot of cattle chasing and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 5: Wow, isn't he.
Speaker 2: I've never seen Clarendon's street so well behaved. We're all our usual friends. I normally Jimmy, he's around this morning.
Speaker 5: Hey guys, Now where he patting the horses? If people see working police horses, are they allowed to go up to them and allowed to pat them? Or what are the rules around there?
Speaker 3: If anybody wants the pat they can just come up and ask us. Usually, unless we're dealing with the situation, then we're happy to let them have a pat.
Speaker 2: Now. Also, I've seen a police dog squad. They will carry what's wrong.
Speaker 5: He's doing like a dog. He's using his back leg to scratch.
Speaker 2: Him, but he's just shuffling around. I thought, thought the present for us on Clarendon Street. Someone is going to ask I've seen the dog squad.
Speaker 4: They will carry treats and stuff for the animals, Like after you take down him, do you throw a carrot there way or.
Speaker 2: Anything like that.
Speaker 16: Yeah, we definitely work out what they like, and a lot of them they go to his licorice, So we'll have a little bag of that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, definitely licorice, very or traditional No.
Speaker 9: No, just just just standard licorice.
Speaker 2: Raspberry for us. There we go, Yeah, raspberry man. Do you know how they used to get mister ed to talk? How they used to put peanut butter and its slips and that used to move. There's a little just like that, Just like that. I don't think we should be doing anything with them. Can I ask a serious story, Clint? Can I ask on a serious note?
Speaker 4: Is there a particular job that's stuck with you after all your years in this branch mode?
Speaker 16: Yeah, yeah, there's there's a few. But I think a good day at work is when you've made a difference. And there's been a couple of times when I feel like if I hadn't been there and found the person that was missing and that kind of thing that they wouldn't have made it. So yeah, definitely that's the most rewarding thing for me is when you find somebody that's in a compromising situation and you you've located them and can return them to their family.
Speaker 9: Definitely, that is amazing.
Speaker 2: Do you feel safe on the back of these like when you're in a big crowd, super safe.
Speaker 16: Yeah, they've got They've got our back, I've got hers. We're like a well old machine, your tea family.
Speaker 3: Definitely, we form a really good bond with the horses. Now it's just you both kind of give each other a lot of confidence.
Speaker 5: Can I ask what came first?
Speaker 6: Will you horse riders that then said I want to be a police a policeman or are you police people?
Speaker 5: That then go, actually, I'm going to learn to ride a horse.
Speaker 3: I've been riding since I was about ten years old, right. I did work experience with the mounted branch when I was in year nine or ten in high school.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: Ever since then, that has been a dream goal of mine to get into the mounted branch. So I'm essentially leaving my dream at the moment.
Speaker 2: Anthony, I'm hitting for a jockey Seymour next Saturday. You're interested, might have to lose a bit away, but yeah, no, one's up to the ride for.
Speaker 1: A little bit.
Speaker 2: We'll get the garbage bags over you and you can do lapse of clarinets.
Speaker 6: Oh guys, these guys are so beautiful. Thank you so much for bringing them down today. Now this one keeps doing like, you know, like a cartoon bull who's going to foot.
Speaker 4: It's looking at me like I'm a bloody rider. I'm all good mate, sign off, Jason is just before we let you go. She's going to kill me for doing this. But Simon, can you please demonstrate that piece of.
Speaker 5: Equipment you have on your so there's a little throwing me under the bus.
Speaker 2: He don't touch her equipment.
Speaker 5: No, you can't touch it.
Speaker 9: I'll hold you that if you get closer to this all you hold them.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you give me a demonstration of how you would pull a car over this is.
Speaker 16: She's got as red, it's flashing pleas will take it seriously.
Speaker 2: It's quite degrading, isn't it.
Speaker 5: It's a bit pathetic.
Speaker 4: Don't breath test Jason. Honestly, it's the size of a lighter and it just flashes.
Speaker 2: You know what it is. It's very reminiscent of the nightlight we have in my two year old bench. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well if you say that, take it seriously, because these guys mean serious business jokes A thank you.
Speaker 2: So much for the work you do. We really appreciate it. Thanks guys, thank you.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 6: Having We love the VIC Police. You do an amazing job, as do these beautiful horses.
Speaker 4: All live from Clarendon Street hanging out with the Mounted Police this morning to improve the pope.
Speaker 2: This is nover.
Speaker 4: Let's try and offload five thousand dollars. We've already done it once this week and hopefully we will do it again today.
Speaker 5: Let's go to Allison from Kalorama. Good morning Allison, Oh, good morning Allison. My dad lising. Are you Kalorama? Mount Dandyong That's where my dad lives.
Speaker 4: Do you know Bobby Phillips.
Speaker 5: Wow, he'll be devastated because he thinks he's a malibrity. He is a Mount dandy Nong celebrity.
Speaker 2: Hey, oh, let's try and do this.
Speaker 4: Do you want an easy question for fifty bucks, medium question for five hundred or do you want to roll the dice in a hard one and possibly walk out of here with five thousand bucks.
Speaker 2: What are we doing? Yeah, you are five thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: That's right, thanks to your play mate with goodness of real fruit and dollops of happiness. Opened the tub of joy, and you play your day.
Speaker 5: I had one of those sugar free ones the other day.
Speaker 2: It was with some grana.
Speaker 5: Anyway, let's try and win, Alison, five thousand dollars. All right, here we go.
Speaker 6: You're gonna hear a question. You'll hear a three two one countdown. You need to answer before that countdown ends, and the five k will be coming your way.
Speaker 5: Good luck.
Speaker 4: Here comes your five thousand dollars question.
Speaker 2: When it comes to European carmaker BMW, what do those letters stand for?
Speaker 9: Three two best.
Speaker 5: Best motor Wheels?
Speaker 2: I like it, I like it Bavarian motor works.
Speaker 5: Crazy BMW.
Speaker 6: I like best motor wheels better, Allison. I think they've really had a missed opportunity there.
Speaker 4: Good guess though motor works.
Speaker 11: Oh interesting, you did not know.
Speaker 2: That reminds me of the chocolate Bavarian. I love a chocolate Bavarian. Oh so did I. In nineteen eighty six, that beautiful crust they've changed them. What do you mean they've changed? Did they go broke Sarah Lee? They were talking about it, But Sarah's Sarah's back back.
Speaker 4: Sarah's back back baking. Yep, it's back on the tools.
Speaker 2: But the chocolate Bavarian. Oh, it's like a moose cake with crust.
Speaker 5: Sarahly left the building.
Speaker 2: I think Sarah's back. Yeah, I think I think Nana's might have saved on your nana.
Speaker 4: Hey, guys, coming up next?
Speaker 2: What do you mean more scintillating conversation to come.
Speaker 4: We're around at a friend's place the other week and I opened one of their drawers, and in hindsight, maybe I shouldn't have because I found something in there that absolutely flawed me.
Speaker 6: Oh, you never know what's happening behind closed doors, Jay, I hope they're having fun with it.
Speaker 2: You're not going to see this one. Come and let me tell you and we'll go there next.
Speaker 5: Today it's been my favorite morning in a long time.
Speaker 6: Guys, we've had we've just had horses in for the police, and soon we've got the real housewives of Salt Lake City.
Speaker 4: My hands smell like horse, I don't think so.
Speaker 5: I've done a full.
Speaker 2: Body wash say Molts as well. Those shed their winter for I was rubbing against Porsche and a bit multi.
Speaker 5: Okay, it's not the first time you said that. Okay.
Speaker 4: The song you're listening out for cold Play btes my universe. When you hear that, give us a ring and tickets to cold Play will be yours. I can still see it clear as day. We were at a friend's place the other week. Lovely Lady, which friends don't.
Speaker 2: I don't want to mention names.
Speaker 5: I'll get to the bottom of that by the end of this.
Speaker 1: Currie.
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't doesn't carry the party month nine. It wasn't nine ten.
Speaker 4: Minutes Okay, anyway, it wasn't Ben's missus sidesh.
Speaker 2: It wasn't sidesh. He was asleep, wasn't the g man?
Speaker 5: Okay, so well, you don't have any other friends, so someone's lying. N Okay, let's go all right.
Speaker 4: So we're at their place and the kids were all playing kids. We were there picking up their kids because I was taking them to a birthday party.
Speaker 2: Great.
Speaker 4: We were doing a last minute present wrap.
Speaker 5: Can I do a time check time and day?
Speaker 2: This was a.
Speaker 4: Sunday, two pm afternoon. Okay, we needed sticky tape. The owner said, do you mind grabbing some in the kitchen. It's in the kitchen draws. What draw would you think? Sticky tape is down?
Speaker 5: Second draw in the No, mine's in the top drawer on the second.
Speaker 4: One of the top draws always cutlery. Second draw is mess No, no, no sc utense. Yeah, herd draw glad wrap.
Speaker 6: Well, it depends if there's only one roll of drawer. See my draw I've got like four across and three down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's normally always four down. Your kitchen's been built wrong.
Speaker 5: No, but I've got yees. So I've got like coloring in the top one.
Speaker 6: The next one across on the top is like scissors wrapping, not wrapping pepper sticky tape.
Speaker 4: Normally the bottom drawer is the random drawer.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, I opened the drawer looking for sticky tape, and I see a clear container.
Speaker 5: Tupperware sometimes in the bottom drawer.
Speaker 4: Well, there was one little bit of tupperware in there. Yeah, And I look in and the lid was clear as day, and looking up at me was a shriveled up piece of dry skin. And I said, what the hell is that? And she proceeded to tell me it was her belly button from a childrumbellico, cause, yeah, her parents had kept a piece of her umbilical, not the kids.
Speaker 5: For forty years. It's tupperware in the seventeen.
Speaker 4: Foot Well, I'm sure it's gone from top ofwre topplewar to container to contain.
Speaker 2: Why are we keeping it?
Speaker 5: How is it not so delicate? Wouldn't it just break?
Speaker 4: It was just in a little square piece. I gave it a shake. Was it in liquid?
Speaker 2: No? It was just dry?
Speaker 4: Yeah, going quite like when I shook it, you could hear it tap the sounds.
Speaker 2: No, that's not on. And I was like, what because hanging on the Christmas tree?
Speaker 7: What is this?
Speaker 4: And she goes, Oh, that's my belly button.
Speaker 5: Don't you don't put that in the kitchen. What if someone thinks it's a cat treat?
Speaker 4: Her parents used to keep that sort of stuff in the kitchens.
Speaker 5: Nah, But people are doing it. There was something on one hundred with Andy Lee last night about someone keeping an ambilly people people are now putting them in capsules and eating them. Some people just eat the whole percenta the whole thing.
Speaker 2: What's in it?
Speaker 5: They boil it and eat it.
Speaker 6: It's actually they say it is the best source of vitamins that you can possibly have, some kind.
Speaker 2: Of things like that is the chicken breast or barock and people.
Speaker 6: Are now taking the fluid of the ambilical cord. Yeah, and it is like the best because it is the purest form of human DNA.
Speaker 4: A friend of ours got it made into capsules.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: No, but there's this other thing now, I don't I don't know if you can do it in Australia probably not. And you like they freeze it and then if you get serious illnesses or something down the track, they.
Speaker 5: Can do something with it.
Speaker 2: Thirteen more sinse But I wouldn't put it in the kitchen.
Speaker 4: Fridge thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 5: You don't keep body parts in the kitchen. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Well that's what we're about to find out.
Speaker 5: What if you got a rogue body partner?
Speaker 9: Kids?
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four ten do you keep body parts? Body part like clippings of hair?
Speaker 2: Children?
Speaker 4: People that keep teeth freak? No, that mean I think has them, not all of them thirteen twenty four.
Speaker 5: Keep like when they get their wisdom teeth out and they're like, oh, look at this. Actually, sorry, we've got one of those freaks in here. Producergees had a cyst cut out of his head in a glass jar.
Speaker 2: Key, you kept your cist?
Speaker 4: Where's your cist now?
Speaker 2: Well the doctor gave it to me in a little jar and I held it for a little while, but he's sent it off to I don't know the fire now or whatever it's Do you remember when Archie had two year old? Archie had two year old cut the top of his toe.
Speaker 5: Can we keep the tie?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we keep it in a glad bat next to the nuggets in the freezer. We lost it during the moon.
Speaker 2: That's disgusting.
Speaker 5: Well, you accidentally ate it.
Speaker 2: Mum's got our baby hare in a photo album. She looked.
Speaker 4: It's little tough, guys, look at the phone lines. Thirteen twenty four ten. Do you keep body parts? We'll come back and hit the on the other side of thirteen twenty four ten? Do you collect body parts?
Speaker 5: We're not coping.
Speaker 4: We were at a friend space the other day. I, when looking for sticky tape, opened the drawer and found a belly.
Speaker 6: Button and I just said, people are freaky. And my dad has just sent me a photo saying this is one of your brother's teeth? Bottom kitchen draw blue box looks like a hearst hearset. I think I'm one of the weirdos you're talking about. Oh my god, one of those families.
Speaker 2: How are you? What do you keep in the kitchen?
Speaker 10: I keep my son's supernumeral teeth in the kitchen cupboards.
Speaker 5: But why is everyone keeping them in the kitchen?
Speaker 10: Oh so his baby teeth fell out and then he grew the stangli like teeth.
Speaker 11: Surgically removed, and now he's put his little teeth.
Speaker 5: Why do you keep them in the kitchen? I feel like it's a bathroom job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, really.
Speaker 11: I just found them the other day when I was looking for Where were they.
Speaker 10: Bug my glasses in my kitchen?
Speaker 5: And what do they kept in?
Speaker 2: And they.
Speaker 11: Like those surgical I.
Speaker 4: Don't know if I want to be opening your cupboards to get a glass of water and see what I think is a specimen?
Speaker 2: What are you going to do?
Speaker 6: It's a bit like a spice jay. You don't want to be trying to put the kumen on the next week.
Speaker 5: What are you doing with them round home?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 10: I just kept them because I thought they were pretty cool.
Speaker 2: You should get a you know how, we went to Jenny Surfer. Yeah place done's Fiona foroner? What have you kept?
Speaker 12: I actually encapsulated my last child placenta and took that after he was born in capsule form.
Speaker 5: See now everyone's doing this. It's meant to be very good for you, isn't it, Fiona?
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 12: It's anecdotal, so they haven't really done a lot of research on it, but you generally two ways of doing it. You can seem it and with ginger chili and lemon it's kind of a hot cold tea balancing, and then you dehydrate it like jerki, grind it out and capsules?
Speaker 5: Wait are people doing this themselves?
Speaker 4: Something of mine?
Speaker 2: Got it done?
Speaker 4: He had to run down out the front little hatchback pulled up outside the hospital and he gave.
Speaker 5: Was like she's cooking it on her smeg at home in a story.
Speaker 12: So yeah, I did my own, but I also used to do them.
Speaker 2: For what you made jerky out of it?
Speaker 12: That's jerky?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 12: Pretty much?
Speaker 5: What does it cost to get your placenta made into jerky?
Speaker 12: So this was a couple of probably about nine or ten years.
Speaker 5: Ago, Well, you're a pioneer.
Speaker 12: I kind of did it before it became a lot more popular than what it is now. And I think from memory it was about one hundred and twenty dollars we would charge, and that's sort of covered doory material.
Speaker 5: You do discost Did you do it with garlic discount?
Speaker 12: If I've had twins or something, yeah, we would do a discount or twins you could do too.
Speaker 6: Do you eat or cook any other body parts at don No, it is meant to be very very good for a lot of people do it.
Speaker 4: When she said there's two different ways, I thought she was going to say swallow was suppository.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but she's just done the percenta. Then tomorrow night she's going to stem the broccoli. Seriously, it's wild.
Speaker 5: Working part.
Speaker 4: Now she uses steam and she got those different levels.
Speaker 6: And then the next No, I think she's doing it in like a camping stove in the laundry, steaming placenta in your kitchen, she would ginger, not with the dim.
Speaker 2: Seems placenta dripping down on the brocoln.
Speaker 5: And then you dry it into jerk.
Speaker 4: If you toasted almonds over the top, you wouldn't be able to tell you different get.
Speaker 2: To Christy Christie in Mornington, Good morning Christy? Do you Christy? You are sick?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 13: I I didn't do this.
Speaker 5: My husband did. When our dog was needed.
Speaker 11: Hele on top of the free you know what.
Speaker 5: And I remember Sam Newman doing that on the Footy Show. He pulled out a jar dogs.
Speaker 11: He used to actually take them, and when our boys would misbehave, he would threaten them and say.
Speaker 12: I'll cut your nuts off.
Speaker 5: And did they behave Christie?
Speaker 11: Yeah, they were really well behavior.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Bloody would and I've never even met him. Jerky all right, wasn't it any reckon? The poor dog feels when he sees the dad walking around with these nuts and he's here, he's dead.
Speaker 5: He turned Christie down and when he turned her back up, she said the dog passed away.
Speaker 2: Miss sorry, my bad.
Speaker 5: Do you think the Agates got buried with the dog?
Speaker 2: Probably you still got the bulls or did they go with the dog, Christie?
Speaker 11: They did, They did get buried with the dog.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he wanted to be buried as a whole person.
Speaker 4: Cold Play on the air here on number one hundred. It is Jason Lauren clint is joining us as well.
Speaker 17: Also, that's right, We've got you Play tickets.
Speaker 2: Look at the phone lines. Go it should be popular, James. Should we go to.
Speaker 4: Kill or Park?
Speaker 5: Angela? Good morning?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Do you have any links to any Coldplay songs?
Speaker 17: Yes?
Speaker 2: I do. It was our wedding song, which.
Speaker 5: One, Oh Madgie? Of course it will Now how loud we could? Can you scream? It's a screaming competition and the loudest scream is going to win.
Speaker 11: I'm a Greek mother, so I could come on, Angela.
Speaker 5: Open the lungs. You getting the Corplay tickets?
Speaker 2: Cold Play tickets to yours?
Speaker 5: The Greek moms can scream.
Speaker 4: They are playing Marvel Stadium October thirtieth until the third of November, and we have more tickets to go tomorrow. On the show Amazing on No, but let's say hello to our next guest.
Speaker 2: Our next guests a couple of more Thans who went on a reality TV shows.
Speaker 1: A quick lesson on how to be a good Mormon. Don't you don't swear to treat your body like a tempo?
Speaker 5: It is so hard to be a good Mormon.
Speaker 2: From the Real Housewives of Salt Lake City, Please welcome pay the Guy and Whitney Rose.
Speaker 5: Jyce, Lauren and Clint is here as well.
Speaker 1: Hello Clint, You're not on the marquee.
Speaker 2: Died dotty, but everyone.
Speaker 1: Likes it'll be difficult. We're doing here in Sydney, Australia, first time down under, well, not first time down under, the first time in Australia.
Speaker 2: Can you expire?
Speaker 1: Well, Whitney, you take it, Whitney.
Speaker 7: I know my way around down under a little bit.
Speaker 1: I'm mostly above the waist type of gal.
Speaker 7: But listen, she's a little more prude than I am. But don't you think the sticks first of all more down under? Don't you like that she doesn't like it Whitney and Heather down under?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you keep saying if you Whitney and neither go down under and it sounds a little dirty.
Speaker 8: We do.
Speaker 1: I don't like to announce my plans before I arrive, you know, I'm like there to be an element of surprise. Where am I going to go next? You don't know? Down under?
Speaker 2: Up the top? Am I just teasing? Oh my god?
Speaker 6: We just don't even need to say anything. Well, I just want to listen to you two talk about this.
Speaker 4: I was going to say, do you guys get tripped out going to a completely different country and seeing people recognize you and know so much about your lives.
Speaker 1: We well, first of all, we love it, but it has been wild, yes, and so much fun. We feel like we've lived three lives in like the last twenty four hours.
Speaker 7: I have to say that the fans are what makes it worth it. Like all the drama and the chaos we go through, these experiences are what make it worth.
Speaker 1: It, being just the pure adoration. You know, you'd be surprised how filled your soul.
Speaker 6: Ladies, I've just got in to the Real Housewives of Salt Lake Stop.
Speaker 5: Watching, and I'm loving it. But I'm watching from the start, right. So, I've been telling the boys about the Mormons, obviously in Salt Lake City, and it seems like a whole series of naughty Mormons.
Speaker 1: Listen, naughty Mormons. They are a heart topic right now, there's the Mormon moment happening.
Speaker 5: So I once went to a Mormon wedding. It was a gay Mormon wedding, which is actually not really yeah, right, so.
Speaker 6: It was it was a naughty well, it was a really naughty wedding. Well, one was a Mormon and one was in a Mormon. And it was a bunch of drunk Aussies on one half of the wedding and a bunch of Mormons who were still excited about the union though. And it was the wildest wedding I've ever been to.
Speaker 1: We know how to have fun. Did it have a bar? It had half half had a Baryeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, the Mormons weren't drinking, but the Aussies.
Speaker 2: Were drinking out of you ladies. So you Mormon, Well you can't take.
Speaker 1: The Mormon out of me, but I'm no longer practicing Mormon. So the pants somewhere.
Speaker 2: Does that mean you can do everything that?
Speaker 1: You can do everything down under party?
Speaker 7: And I've removed my name from the Mormon Church so i can do whatever I want.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: Yes, they're going to have to run me out on a rail.
Speaker 9: I'm going to make them.
Speaker 2: Can't Mormons traditional?
Speaker 8: Okay?
Speaker 1: Well, active practicing Mormons. Can't drink coffee, can't smoke, can't drink alcohol, can't have sex outside of the bonds of marriage, can't look at I mean they have of their income all to the church.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You have to volunteer your time and dedicate everything you are am and hope to be to the building up of the Kingdom of God on the face of the.
Speaker 7: Can do all of those things. You're promised to have husbands and wives and kingdoms.
Speaker 1: Well only one husband, but multiple wives and kingdoms and your own planet.
Speaker 7: Your own planet one days not we're.
Speaker 1: Void and we don't get our own planet. Now we avoided that, we got we got to have.
Speaker 7: I'm literally claiming that part of Mormonism. I hit my own planet and stars and moon.
Speaker 1: If you get your own planet, then that's a violation of the role. And I'm asking for a refund.
Speaker 7: The worst part is when you leave, you do not get a refund or a rebategniting for years and.
Speaker 1: You bet they want our ten percent now that we're doing well on Housewife, Yeah, I bet.
Speaker 2: How am apart from that community? What about friends and family? Have you been.
Speaker 4: Asked from some family members after what you guys do on the show?
Speaker 1: Yeah, shunned, absolutely shuns the common term. Yeah, you're ostracized from your community, your family. I'm a strange for my family, really, but it's a process.
Speaker 7: Though she's a strange. But I was estranged before the show, right, and now my family's starting to come back. So Heather is about five years behind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but your cycle was about a fifteen year cycle, so I have I've got a good ten years before they come they come round, having a lot of fun in those ten years the Salt Lake City House.
Speaker 6: I want some Housewives juice, right, because you guys are wanted the newer franchises.
Speaker 5: Do you have much to do with the other franchises?
Speaker 6: And who has been the most friendly and who's been like the most savage to you guys, because I feel like the like oge housewives would be real.
Speaker 1: Well in person, I've never had anyone not be anything but ridiculously nice and like there's a real sorority feel and everybody that gets along. But on social media it can be a different.
Speaker 5: Who's the worst name and shame? Who's the meanest?
Speaker 1: Who's been the meanest here with Beverly Hills.
Speaker 7: No, Beverly Hills has actually been really supportive. No New York No, I think it's my own cast.
Speaker 1: We hated the most of any of the other franchises.
Speaker 5: Is jin still in prison? Yes, Oh my gosh. And when does she get out?
Speaker 1: I don't know because they keep, like I see it in the press that they're reducing her sentence and stuff. But she was sentenced to six and a half years.
Speaker 2: And what you doing Tom?
Speaker 5: It was something from years ago, It wasn't it.
Speaker 7: It was like she ran tell her Yeah, she ran a tele a marketing scheme that defrauded the elderly and vulnerable and she was.
Speaker 5: A real Housewife of Salt Like City. Now she's in prison. Do you guys stay in touch?
Speaker 2: Do you have a visit?
Speaker 5: Does she call you?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: No, we're not on the visitor list.
Speaker 2: Go figure, that'll be a nice spot for an episode.
Speaker 5: So she's not going to get a welcome home party when she gets out.
Speaker 1: Depends on how the ratings are going, guys.
Speaker 2: If we need a visit to wrap up the season.
Speaker 5: Can you I can see people going through a visit.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Look ladies, it's going so well here in Australia. It's so nice to have you guys down under. Real Housewives of Salt Lake City Weather, Real Housewives of Salt Like City can strain Season five on Hey You the same day as the US, and brand new episodes are released every Thursday.
Speaker 2: Whitney and Heather, Ladies, thank you so much to join us. Proud you are on the air.
Speaker 4: With Jason Lauren. This is number one hundred. We're doing a thanks to what if It's Ozzie for travel Hey big show tomorrow. We are going to try and help a student here in Victoria have a dream come true.
Speaker 5: I know, I know, and I've been in this kid's shoes before, and I want to live a little.
Speaker 4: There is a kid here in Victoria.
Speaker 5: Who he's got a big asks, huge.
Speaker 4: Favor to ask, and it's got to do with his school formal and it does involve a very big act. And tomorrow we are going to do everything we can to try and make this happen for him.
Speaker 2: I really hope.
Speaker 5: I think it's Look it's not. He's not asking Jason right to the formal. No more exciting, that's gone.
Speaker 2: But I'm really hoping we can pull this off tomorrow because I think it would be on Thank you for being Anyway. More on that tomorrow.
Speaker 6: Well, today's been one of my favorite shows we've done in a long time. We had the Real Housewives of Salt Lake City.
Speaker 4: We had the Mounted Police, we had the horses here and we spoke.
Speaker 8: To you.
Speaker 4: People storing body parts at home.
Speaker 5: It was a real doing it.
Speaker 4: I don't forget. You can catch up on anything you missed. The podcast is up a little bit later on.
Speaker 5: We have cold Play tickets to give you more tomorrow.
Speaker 2: We do indeed, oh my gosh.
Speaker 5: Tune in tomorrow. If you miss them, I've giving you your cold Play ticket.
Speaker 4: It is going to be unreal. Performing Marvel Stadium October thirtieth until the third of November. Your chance to win more tickets tomorrow mels Inex will see it and by thank you.
Speaker 2: Lauren Wake up Feeling Good.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 5: One hundred Jason Lauren boll on Socials