Speaker 1: Good morning, Melbourne, Melbourn, Jason Lauren, start your morning the right way.
Speaker 2: Be great. This is Jason Lauren Melvin's Nogel one hundred. Well, good morning, a happy New Year.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Happy New Year.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, we miss that.
Speaker 1: We know. We've got to know, don't.
Speaker 3: I've been saying Happy New Year and people are getting.
Speaker 2: Christmas tree with the built in lights and everything and a pack down really quickly.
Speaker 3: Oh it's great anyway, Melbourne, Good morning. It's nice to be back.
Speaker 1: What a time to be alive.
Speaker 3: How did the wake up go for you this morning? First time in a while for you.
Speaker 1: You were talking.
Speaker 4: I'll get to that on did you wake up n I'm like, did you wake up with someone's It really is miracle, it's not a yeah, same single guy, Yeah, same me.
Speaker 2: I saw you having a quiet summer working around the clock at the tennis.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, gracious me. Gee.
Speaker 3: How many jobs do you have now, Clint.
Speaker 1: It's a few, it's a bit going on.
Speaker 3: More. No, it is very good to be back. I was excited driving into work this morning.
Speaker 2: We we go away, we come back, and Trump is in the Oval.
Speaker 3: There's been many headlines in the summer, new president, new Australian Open Women's champions, same men. What else Australia has a cool cabana problem?
Speaker 1: Apparently my parents bought a cool cabana.
Speaker 3: I was overseas and every morning I wake up, jump on news dot com and see what had happened in Australia Like America's on fire? Australia do we have a cool cabana problem? Every day it was in the headline.
Speaker 2: There's a big, big news day.
Speaker 1: What about you?
Speaker 2: Look? I had to drag myself away from my family and kids after six weeks holiday. So emotional this time and what it was more? Last night I was sitting in the car overnight ready to come to work. Look like, why are you in the car? Just don't want to be late, babe, You're really going to miss you guys. O Can that close to pulling a shift at seven to eleven to get out of the house. I cannot explain it. Days a hectic Yeah, mate, six weeks is a long time for kids to be at home.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I love this time of year, like the last week or so where parents are just like rock bottom like and they feel the time like you start going to people's houses you don't even like because you're just getting out of that out.
Speaker 2: Yes, we're in that face at the moment. So have your teacher sober up because they're coming back you away.
Speaker 1: When is it?
Speaker 3: So? Lots of people are back at work in school today and tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, some schools go back today, very few, but some so. I mean, school zones are being effect so watch out because the old, the old cops will get you.
Speaker 3: And also some go back on Friday.
Speaker 2: My wife mine go back Thursday.
Speaker 1: Oh that's not worth it.
Speaker 2: Let's do two days and then some go back.
Speaker 3: I've got friends whose kids go back on Friday.
Speaker 2: That's insane, like a dress for her.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't go.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, you wouldn't bother.
Speaker 3: Anyway, We've got much to catch up on. Guys.
Speaker 2: Hey, we all like coming up today, including let's be honest, this time of year, everyone's broke, spend it all over summer. Well, we are going to get you out of debt this morning. We're going to be paying your bills after seven thirty. He's Sabrina Carpenter. I got karma over the holidays. Let me tell you remember on our last week last year here on Nova, we interviewed Rose. Oh yeah, and I may have opened the interview by going haven't you come out of Nowhere?
Speaker 3: And then I told you she had twenty two million.
Speaker 2: That is the only song my three yearrob will listen to. Yeah, So I think Rose has come to me in a spirit just tormenting.
Speaker 3: Yes, No, she didn't come out of nowhere. She's in one of the biggest girl bands in the world.
Speaker 2: Yestually constantly my car morning everyone, It is Jason Lauren clint here as well. We are back for twenty twenty five here on nover.
Speaker 3: How were your holidays?
Speaker 1: What did you do? Jay?
Speaker 2: You know what, this is the first time we didn't go away because we.
Speaker 3: Just made You've got that, You've got the mansion with the pool.
Speaker 1: Now you've got the seven house rooms.
Speaker 3: You're like, you're like Bart Simpson when they put the pool in and everyone wants to come to his house. Yes, that's you, guys.
Speaker 2: You know what, That's so true, I Saylue the other day, we don't get invited to anyone's house.
Speaker 3: No, because you're the rich one with the pool. Everyone wants to come to you.
Speaker 2: But then we're the ones doing the platter.
Speaker 1: The rich one.
Speaker 3: You can do it.
Speaker 1: How much cheese did you get through?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: So much cheese?
Speaker 3: Did the kid? Did the kid? Did the kids get into the stringage?
Speaker 2: Yes, the tree is And then it happened well midway through the holidays. Pool pump luwer, Oh you can't.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, you're the poor.
Speaker 2: Friend the pump. Yeah, the pump for the filter. Trying to get a pool guy at the start of January.
Speaker 3: Not easy.
Speaker 1: Sure, you can fixate yourself.
Speaker 2: I cave it a crack with YouTube.
Speaker 3: Oh no, well no, that's an expensive mistake.
Speaker 2: That was two thousand dollars later.
Speaker 3: It is funny though, especially days like yesterday where it's like forty two degrees. We don't have a pool. So I started racking my brain. Who can I call them? Just out of the blue, but like, how are you might pop over for a quick swim the whole day I didn't even think. I didn't even think about it.
Speaker 1: So you basically lived in your pool? Yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 2: So we had a ripping summer weather wise that was incredible. So you know, I just I laid low. I watched a lot of Below Deck where it was like those rich knobs on souper yots, and then I realized I wasn't watching below Deck. I was just watching Lauren's Instagram.
Speaker 1: Ah, yes, because you're around.
Speaker 3: Excuse I went to the Caribbean, the Caribbean. Can I tell you how confused? What's about going to the Caribbean? When I was trying to travel insurance and they're like, what countries are you going to? And I was like, the Caribbean. That's that's not a country. And I was like, okay, then is it.
Speaker 1: Well, it's a gathering violence.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And they're all different countries and some of them are like one of them we went to literally is a small island and it's half Dutch and half French. There's like a line down in the middle. I speak two different languages. Lucky you speak owned by different countries. I was very confused, but it was amazing. We were very lucky. We got invited on a friend's boot. Let me tell you I didn't lift a finger one day. I did four hundred steps in the whole day.
Speaker 1: Four hundred steps to the toilet and back.
Speaker 3: Basically still a lot sat there like a blob, great drinking pina coladas.
Speaker 2: So it was it like because I watched that reality show below where it's you know, people go and hire the super yachts and the crew are all downstairs, you know, is it like that.
Speaker 3: I don't know what they were doing downstairs, but it was pretty like it was pretty booty jet skis, jet skis, stand up paddle boards, guests. How many times I went on the stand up boards?
Speaker 1: Think you would be able to stand up? I think she would use the jet skins.
Speaker 3: They did tie this down up odd of on to the back of the boat and I just lay there floating on it, like.
Speaker 2: Oh, correct many times they're getting on the jetski. There a cup hold of my Peter Colada.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I didn't want to leave, but I'm back. I'm like, it was actually amazing. The Caribbean. The Caribbean, I don't know which one it's called, so crazing amazing.
Speaker 1: We're in the Caribbean.
Speaker 3: Lots of places like Antigua. No, it's not the Bahamas, Bahama. I thought I was going to the Bahamas, different, different, different, And we went to New York for Year's e So the big ball drop, yep, I was inside of bar. I didn't see any fireworks misplight the best fireworks.
Speaker 2: I didn't even new York.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I went for New Year.
Speaker 2: I went to Elwood once for New Year. I just left the suburb once.
Speaker 3: What did you do for New Year?
Speaker 2: I think I was in bed.
Speaker 3: Did you make it to midnight to see you in twenty twenty five?
Speaker 2: No? And the irony is we were on the screens around alban CBD counting down to midnight.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we've done the hard work in the pre recant.
Speaker 2: But it's not like I'm asleep.
Speaker 1: I went to New Zealand Bay of Islands, a beautiful part of the world. I went fishing. I caught my first fish, a snapper.
Speaker 3: Snapper season must have been snap.
Speaker 2: That's where they are because I haven't been getting them decent.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was. It was big enough.
Speaker 2: It was a pinky and bait or pinky like like little baby snapp. You gotta think I can't have a baby snapper?
Speaker 3: Did you you mean bait or lure? What does that mean?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: Did he use bait or a lure? Not a lu luis a bit like like you know, like those little fake fake bait.
Speaker 3: Yea fake and they wouldn't be biting onto fake bait.
Speaker 2: No, No, you get a good lure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe it's got feathers and stuff on it.
Speaker 3: What you think the fish want to catch birds feathers in the sea.
Speaker 1: The ler have feathers.
Speaker 2: No, no, I don't have feathers.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think that's right. You needed to spend more time down at fun.
Speaker 2: You're casting him in the water, right.
Speaker 3: Did you go on your boat?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Once? Do you watch catch nothing? A snapper in New Zealand?
Speaker 1: Any peanut clatters on your city?
Speaker 2: I do have cup holders. All right, we're back time to work. Tell you what a little bit cooler than it was yesterday?
Speaker 1: Wasn't it hot forty two?
Speaker 3: I quite like the heat, though.
Speaker 2: I went and saw the Mark Wahlberg movie, which.
Speaker 1: Was just shit. What was it called?
Speaker 2: Flight Risk? Shit like you could just tell from a movie title. But I was like, I just need to be in cinema. I went to Crown.
Speaker 3: Me.
Speaker 1: Funny, you should say that I was al.
Speaker 2: Because I did say to Felix, look at those people in there gambling at ten thirty in the morning.
Speaker 1: It wasn't ten thirty. That's my get out of jail.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll tell you what time it was, because I got a text from Clint saying I just won money on the Big Wheel, and I was like, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Are you really were in there?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: By the way, where is it?
Speaker 1: The big Wheel?
Speaker 2: It's addictive, isn't it.
Speaker 1: It's just it's amazing watching that thing go round and round and round and around around where lads nobody knows. I'll run more often than not on one what is it? Wonder one under one? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Five thirty pm. He sent me a text. Is this yesterday yesterday? And I said, wait, it's the night before working Jawn scene. I didn't go out and prepared and rested yesterday. And then he said I want money on the Big Wheel. And I said, I've just got out of the show and washed and drive my hair and I'm that's going to bitch.
Speaker 2: Do you know what? That screams? I don't want to go back to work. If I win a fortune tonight, I can just resign.
Speaker 1: Well, there was that element. It was also it all started at four o'clock in the morning, so I had I had to host the Today Show in Sydney, so we're hosting it very well co hosting, I guess you could say very well rested. Came back to Melbourne. It's one of my best mates. He's going away. It's you know, he's going to America.
Speaker 3: Farewell.
Speaker 1: It's a farewell unto So I said to the boys, I'm going to drive because I've got radio tomorrow. It's my first day back. Got to be fresh.
Speaker 3: But why would you decide to begin like you don't want to continue?
Speaker 2: Also, Lauren, remember that wedding last year he said I'm going to drive because I've got radio.
Speaker 3: The next morning made the bride drive his car.
Speaker 1: They're not the bride wouldn't do it to her. It's a groom at home.
Speaker 2: Fair point.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I didn't drive the car. I decided I'll get Anober because I'll probably have just a just a beer or two.
Speaker 3: Parking at Crown very difficult, definitely an uber job.
Speaker 2: Fifty dollars for the movie? Did you just stand in the parking?
Speaker 3: Fifty movie tickets.
Speaker 2: Like the movie and I can take out flight risk?
Speaker 3: Did you go to gold class? It was not worth the Do you go to the movies at gold class?
Speaker 2: No standard?
Speaker 3: Did you on your own?
Speaker 1: Feeling lovely lunch? Chateau Marmont not chateau what's it called called? Which is really nice? Grant Smiley runs and owns.
Speaker 2: It's not the food court.
Speaker 1: No, it's not the food court. Should have should have gone there. On reflection, fast forward.
Speaker 3: To five thirty playing the Big Bill.
Speaker 1: Well five thirty, Then fast forward.
Speaker 3: Again to what time did you leave? Because you said you were leaving in half an hour?
Speaker 1: About quarter to eleven?
Speaker 3: Stun away a bit.
Speaker 1: Of a it's just an in a hotel room as well. We're sitting there. We're just sitting there. Who are sitting there drinking rose? Won't we?
Speaker 3: I'd you rose all day. It's a big, real action. And then pop up to the room and pop up in a bottle of French rose.
Speaker 2: They were just sitting there, just seek a lad, just sit there having a chat.
Speaker 3: How many lads chewing the fat and drinking rose?
Speaker 1: There was five of.
Speaker 2: Us trying to get a word.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, Grace.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry if I might be a little under the weather today.
Speaker 3: I said to you, don't do it on day one.
Speaker 2: I'll be honest. You look more informed to then you did any last year.
Speaker 1: It's the education I got for the big wheel.
Speaker 3: You see, so you've had the nice four day one ja so you couldn't get in the boomgate. I saw your car parked out.
Speaker 2: There flashbackster this time last year.
Speaker 3: A quarter past five this morning, Paul was still trying to sleep and I had my torch joh On trying to find the past to get into the building somewhere in my house. We going, well, we're very organized.
Speaker 2: How much you went on the big.
Speaker 1: Made a few donations. It wasn't much winning. Yeah, to be done lessons.
Speaker 2: That's so funny because I like, No Joe. When we'll walk into the cinema, Felix is like, look at those people in they're gambling and I'm like degenerates on a on a public holiday in the it was forty.
Speaker 3: Two degrees it was cool, insight and there he is on the big Wheel.
Speaker 1: Come on too.
Speaker 3: Imagine I was on the Felix Dad. Is that Clint?
Speaker 2: A little bit of cloud around today? Tops of twenty two and a lot cooler than yesterday.
Speaker 3: No, but you know what by next or this weekend it's warming up again. It's like thirty six on the weekend.
Speaker 2: Trying to get a park in the Baarside or just the beaches Melbourne HA been a nightmare.
Speaker 3: So much patience anyway you're trying to get a park anywhere, is like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, yeah. Like, we went to half Moon Bay at one point and I just sat there with all the cars banked up behind me, and I'm like, come on, someone's got to leave. Someone's got to leave. That didn't leave. But now apparently at Elwood you can park sight on the beach. Did you see this story?
Speaker 3: Well I saw bits of it. What happened? A bloke just drove Why did he drive his car on the beach?
Speaker 2: So he drove a massive four wall drive that was a rented car, mind you, down onto Elwood Beach. He claims that he drove onto the beach to save someone.
Speaker 3: It takes real skill to drive on soft sand as.
Speaker 1: Well die exactly. He had a four wheel drive, So get a medicle that you know he thought was capable of doing it.
Speaker 2: I don't get a whole of the tires.
Speaker 3: I think it allows more movement in the tide to get No, I don't know the cell was on then no, because if they're too solid, they just think they need to be able to like roll over the sound a bit. Gotcha, we drove on the beach a couple of times. Not this.
Speaker 2: Did you let the tires someone else did? Yeah, I'm shocked. So this guy has got himself bombed on Ellwood Beach. Your friend Christina Hurm was there, fearless reporter, she's always there on the spot. On the Today Show she was chatting with the well not owner of the.
Speaker 3: He was bombed.
Speaker 2: He was bombed, of course, quite a scene. This is him on the Today Show. Take a listen.
Speaker 3: It's going to be quite expensive for you. This is a high car.
Speaker 2: No it's not.
Speaker 8: It's rental. But anyways, it's kind of my but not fully peaked.
Speaker 9: Are a bit worried about how are you going to get this foot will drive out?
Speaker 2: Not really.
Speaker 3: We think it's going to be a bit tricky for you.
Speaker 8: Oh look she is what it is. It happens, you know what I mean. But it's not impossible. You know, people go to moon, you know, all those things get done and I'm not going to able to get a card off the watter. Come on, think on something on the human you know, I've got a peller.
Speaker 3: People have gone to the moon. We can get these cars off the beach.
Speaker 2: Have gone to the moon. Muhammad can get the car off the beach.
Speaker 1: At least he's not a moon Did he get the car off the beach?
Speaker 2: Well, Christine made a bet with him on the Today Show.
Speaker 3: You know, I'll make a bet with you a better foot we'll drive. You won't be able to get that out.
Speaker 8: If I don't get it out, I'll give you if I get it out, you getting downother one exact, this sen perfect.
Speaker 2: The deal is on in breaking news. She does not have to buy him a foot wardrop drive it out now. Even the tow truck drivers left. They were like, there's nothing we can.
Speaker 1: Do the tow he said, no job I can't do.
Speaker 3: He said how He said no, So how do you get it out? Or just lives there?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: The council called in the heavy machinery, the heavy machinery being some form of track bodcast.
Speaker 2: What was it? But they gave him a ticket. Yes, based on counsel.
Speaker 3: Mate, you're in a nose stopping zone.
Speaker 1: I'll get you.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten. What's happened when you borrowed someone else's car?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: Or a rental car? What did you say? It's not a rental car, it's a higher car.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a rental car. He half owns it, but it's still got to pay it off and it's not his.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 3: Like it's on a lease.
Speaker 2: It didn't make sense.
Speaker 3: It didn't make sense at all.
Speaker 2: Thirteen and twenty four ten. Have you borrowed someone else's car? You lean your car out a lot?
Speaker 7: Me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, like I remember bo took it to the snow. You brother, Oh yeah, yeah, you're the first to go to my car.
Speaker 3: Just take my car.
Speaker 2: I don't like any my car after someone else. I'm going to read it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're one of those breaks that don't like people driving your car. Don't mind people driving my car.
Speaker 1: You borrow my car, don't move the seat or the mirror.
Speaker 2: I've got it in the perfect position.
Speaker 3: You've got one of those fancy cars though, that you just push position one and it goes into your spot, don't you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I've still got to push position one.
Speaker 3: You're such a cranky old man.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten. We've got two hundred dollars QT vouchers up for enough some bubbles on the QT roof.
Speaker 1: I did. It's very fancy for you. You left the summer fancy, I did.
Speaker 2: Third a twenty fourteen. If someone borrowed your car, or if you borrowed someone else's, I remember we borrowed the old We're out recording a stunt for another radio station. We took the old Black Thunders you know, the street cars out and we accidentally backed it into a wall.
Speaker 1: Oh you're good at that.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I didn't realize that we still had the microphones recording the car. Awesome, and I said to the guy that was with me, let's not say anything and they'll just think it's one of the casuals.
Speaker 3: I was all recorded terrific.
Speaker 2: Third twenty four and Johns on the air. We'll take your gos after this on over O Morning, Melbourne, thirteen twenty four ten is our number, Lauren look confused. I was playing Drive his follow up single, ah, because we're talking cars. I wasn't playing what about Me?
Speaker 3: I thought we were actually playing nolesy No, no, Well.
Speaker 2: What's happened when you have borrowed someone else's car or they have borrowed yours? Thirteen twenty four ten to join us on over.
Speaker 3: Nicole from Barrick, Good morning and happy New Year. I'm going to say. I'm still saying the rest of chance is Christmas? What happened?
Speaker 9: Why? I just my brother?
Speaker 2: Ah, you know what we're gon. We're going to get to Monica could to say the phones have been fixed over summer.
Speaker 7: Are Christmas.
Speaker 3: Happy? Hello? He borrowed your dad's car?
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 7: I borrowed my dad's car and I ran over a keep left sign.
Speaker 9: Keep left signs away over it and was not keeping left, and I rode off the car.
Speaker 3: Did Dad know you'd borrowed the car?
Speaker 7: He did know, but I don't think he was very happy with me. When I rank him crying and I said, freaky works time, He's like, what.
Speaker 1: We wrote it off?
Speaker 2: Rip the belly out of the car.
Speaker 1: It must have indeed, just.
Speaker 7: I just killed it, absolutely killed it.
Speaker 3: That would not be happy.
Speaker 2: Who told you to drive?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 2: Mum? Your dad?
Speaker 1: My mum?
Speaker 3: But I ended up getting lessons because about three times I got out and walked home. We were not good in there. I was pulled the car over and scream it may scream no, God, no, you think I can do two things you want?
Speaker 2: We are talking what's happened when you borrowed someone else's car?
Speaker 3: Because a legend over the long weekend drove his, which sort of we're not quite sure if it's a rental, a higher car or at least car he drove it on to Ourwood Beach and got he got bogged in like extremes.
Speaker 1: The tide was starting to come in as well, so there's a lot of urgency to the excavation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a beach up in Queensland called Rainbow Beach which everyone you're allowed to drive on. You set your car up for the day, but if you don't get out at a certain time, you sort of need someone with you that knows how it works. You get stuck because there's parts of the beach that you can't access. And every year about two or three cars just flowed out. No Rainbow Beaches like further up north.
Speaker 2: So you're trying if I go out there, tick that little box when they're like, would you like to pay the excess.
Speaker 3: And pay the access inurts and go with someone that knows what they're doing. I didn't know you could drive on our Wood Beach though, No you can't.
Speaker 1: He went over the what do you call it?
Speaker 2: The starcase.
Speaker 3: Oh, so it's even worse in a borrowed car. Anyway, he got out eventually, I think with a tractor.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Nicole again. Morning Nicole, Morning, guys. All right, what's the guy borrowed your brother's car.
Speaker 9: Yes, I did borrow my brother's car. He just put himself a new one, so he said I can borrow his other one. I not long got my peas. I took it to the shop and it got stolen.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's not on you.
Speaker 3: The keys in the car.
Speaker 9: No, it was a v H Commodore, so it was one of those ones that they say you can use any key.
Speaker 3: You can use any key in a VH Commodore.
Speaker 1: Any it's like us.
Speaker 2: He needed.
Speaker 1: He needed a clublock. Apparently they having a comeback.
Speaker 3: Clublock because so many people are getting their car stolen.
Speaker 2: Brady, tell Lauren what you're telling me on the holidays.
Speaker 3: Guess what my dad got me for Christmas. I can't wait to see a Nova car park with your club lock.
Speaker 1: Did you get your dustbuster as well?
Speaker 2: Have you got the aluminium fall to go up over the wind spring cat I've got.
Speaker 1: One of those as well.
Speaker 3: They need they need a little stack Brighten.
Speaker 2: Clublocks making a comeback in the Bayside area, I guess.
Speaker 3: Because if you can wire, do these kids get in to steal the cars? Do they wire it? How do they steal it?
Speaker 2: I'm not experienced my dad did have a hold it and he had am mobilizer, so every time he got in he had to reach under the dash to find the secret little button. So we cut the power to the car.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I didn't know that was the thing either.
Speaker 1: There you go, all right?
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. What's happened when you borrow someone else's car?
Speaker 3: Philip? Good morning, Happy New Year?
Speaker 1: Was Christmas?
Speaker 3: We're saying that to we end of January, Philip, What happened when you someone borrowed your car?
Speaker 5: Well, friends of dad browed it. Well that he gave break into a skill?
Speaker 1: He what break?
Speaker 5: They try breaking into a skill with it?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Hang on, someone borrowed your dad's car and then broke into a school.
Speaker 1: With the car.
Speaker 5: No, my skill, my car?
Speaker 2: Oh I'm so confused. That was your Christmas Bill.
Speaker 1: He got his car stole and then they broke into the school with the car. Is that right, Philip?
Speaker 5: No, they borrowed it and then you set to break into the Still they.
Speaker 1: A getaway car, but they borrowed it as opposed to stealing it.
Speaker 2: Yes, right, what did they break into a school for to use the getaway car?
Speaker 3: Did they rock the stationary covered well the tru stealing onmar partly. Was it after hours?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was like a lot of phone call about four o'clock in the morning from the fleet, yeah.
Speaker 2: Saying there's a John Deer in the boot of your car. Do you know anything about it? I love the cooked people.
Speaker 3: There's more to that story.
Speaker 2: Well, you can find out off the air. It's just gone five to seven.
Speaker 1: Very Christmas happen everyone.
Speaker 2: Morning, Melbourne. We are back for twenty twenty five. We go some schools back today as well, so just remember school zones are being effects.
Speaker 3: Schools are back on like Friday.
Speaker 2: My kids go back Thursday, two days.
Speaker 3: Just a little little.
Speaker 2: Dress rehearsal, Yeah, little teas for the parents and.
Speaker 3: A lot of the teachers are back today. So god speed teachers, Good luck for the year.
Speaker 2: Empty the margarita machine. We're sending them back your way.
Speaker 3: Holidays are over. It is our first day back. It's nice to be back. Nice to see you guys. Yeah, have a good holiday.
Speaker 2: Yeah it was nice. So tell you what, weather in Melbourne over the summer break has been incredible, delightful.
Speaker 3: I missed most of it, but everyone said, you know, great song. Will you for a good summer in Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yesterday a little bit too hot for my liking. But that's funny.
Speaker 1: It would have been fitzing yesterday.
Speaker 3: I would have been so happy when the cool times came in.
Speaker 2: This was me or yesterday shut the door. Oh yeah, you're gonna let the cold air.
Speaker 3: Actually was even too hot to run around on the concrete.
Speaker 2: No, I turned the heater off yesterday.
Speaker 3: In the pool, your pool only runs like the temperature of.
Speaker 1: The bar bill.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the gas was that bad. But you've got to run the filter at the same time, right, that's what gets that doesn't three times the bill before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, pools are expensive, but if you've got a house big enough to have a pool, you can afford it. Jason, how many invitations did you get to Jason's house over someone swim?
Speaker 1: I didn't get one, did I.
Speaker 2: He's a DT guy. I don't need that bloody strut.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 3: We did get one. He invited gen Z over one day Christmas actually, and she said, I'm going to come to your house first, Laur and then I'll go to Jason's. And then she sent me text saying Okay, I'll come to your house now, and he said no. Maybe to state Lawrence he uninvited her.
Speaker 1: Christmas Day, clint.
Speaker 3: Christmas, gen Z has no family? Is that true or false? Let's turn Jason. I'm still so mad at you.
Speaker 1: Did you have your Christmas ruined?
Speaker 2: Ja ruined?
Speaker 3: Gen Z's is Christmas? But you had the best time with me? Do you? Sissy is the best? Thank you?
Speaker 1: That's real?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Excuse excuse me?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Did you buy him the present as well? He did?
Speaker 3: Did you?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 1: And he didn't even give me one.
Speaker 7: Cissy and Clinty did well.
Speaker 2: It was a joint present from all of us.
Speaker 3: Mirror the Christmas her for a present was an invitation that he took back.
Speaker 2: That's typical, even not judged Judy, the defendants allowed to speak. I said, drop by Lawrence for lunch and then come over for afternoon drinks. She sent me a message at about seven pm saying, oh for wrapping up here, I'm heading your way Christmas. No, darl I've got kids, bloody pinging off the nut on sugar. I'm trying to wind that joint down. At seven o'clock had her.
Speaker 3: Pinging off her nut on sugar at my house. I was trying to ship her off you take it.
Speaker 2: That's why you're upset. Ring your father again. See if you'll take.
Speaker 3: It, ring your father, see you go to his house.
Speaker 2: A couple of schools heading back today's are right now, there would be that mad panic. Where's your school bag? What do you mean your uniform doesn't fit?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Look your lunch box from last year?
Speaker 1: What's in it?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 3: Stuff that gets left in the school bag until the next summer.
Speaker 2: That's a binge job.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or like the swimming gear that's been left in there.
Speaker 2: Get time to buy a new Bento box.
Speaker 3: New Year, Happy New Year to everyone. It's our first day back. All the kids going back to school today. Good luck or good luck to all the teachers as well. Parents. Are you feeling sad to send the kids back?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Breaks my heart?
Speaker 1: Very emotional time.
Speaker 3: Well, it was an emotional time in my house last night because I was lying in bed nice and early watching maths. It's back. It's my favorite thing that happens.
Speaker 1: Up the Australia.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, the first couple I saw get married with Paul and Karna, and I was sobbing, like actually crying because I was like, these guys are so beautiful and they're so in love and they're perfy.
Speaker 1: Normal.
Speaker 2: Do they seem like they're on there for Instagram followers? No?
Speaker 3: They No, I don't think so. And her mum and dad were just so divine that I was like, oh my gosh, it's happy families. Until she walked off and said, is there another guy? Is this a joke? They had matched on Tinder before and had gone on a date a year ago and he ghosted her. Oh and it actually, you know, you always think this stuff's really set up. It actually looked like the producers had no idea because they.
Speaker 1: Were like, no, I'm told they didn't have any actually, because.
Speaker 3: They their faces were genuinely like oh could, they were a bit concerned. They're like, well, what happened? She goes, well, he just stopped texting me, ghosted me after the first date.
Speaker 2: How was that, Angele?
Speaker 3: She hasn't got involved yet.
Speaker 1: Did they seem happy to see each other?
Speaker 3: They did, until they were like smiling for the cameras, and then they walked off and went to their respective producers and We're like, oh, oh, we've got a problem. Anyway, I think they'll work it out. The other couple was Lauren and Elliott and They actually seemed quite happy, except Lauren the bride. Her sister is called Tamara, and she's a loose unit, like you know, there's one in every family. First of all, they hadn't spoken to each other for weeks before the wedding anyway, they hadn't been talking, the sisters. But she was the bridesmaid, so you can imagine how frosty it was. And then she cracked it because she didn't get the meal she wanted at the wedding. She was blowing up at the projuicers. Yeah, and she was the bride sister and hey, could you get my meal wrong? But it was when they tried to do their first dance that Tamora decided to throw some commentary from the sidelines.
Speaker 6: Get into him, This is not awkward at all.
Speaker 3: Shut up, Lauren, get into it. Shut up, Tomara, pretend you're in love. Yes, throw her back, Lauren, kiss him. Tara, shut up, she's so frigid.
Speaker 10: Stop if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all all.
Speaker 1: She sounds lovely.
Speaker 3: It looked like Samara had got on the champagnes and was saying whatever she was thinking.
Speaker 2: He got to remember, you're not just marrying the person. Oh no, you're marrying the family.
Speaker 3: Yes, and that's what he was saying. Elliott the groom, I like her, I like my partner, but in laws, I love you, I love you as ill love.
Speaker 2: But it's one of our favorite segments. We do and dare I say after the summer break and several weeks of being stuck with your partner, yeah, you may have a few.
Speaker 3: I love my partner, but yeah, after a long, long summer together, especially families with kids.
Speaker 2: What about you thirteen twenty four to ten, if you want to join us on the ear, you love your partner, but I love my partner. But Lou has developed this amazing special skill where she decides to do things at the worst possible time. So it'll be sid six pm. We've had people round, I'm trying to wrap up the party. I'm about to put a three year old the bed, and she glittering arts and crapt.
Speaker 3: Great time for it. No time like the present, Jo, But.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at it like, are you are you bradding off a different clock.
Speaker 3: I've got to live in the present.
Speaker 2: You don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like we're entering black school holidays. No Michael's and glitter anytime.
Speaker 1: Now, what about you? How are things? How are how things? Over summer?
Speaker 3: We were we were actually pretty good. We were on holidays separately. We're like one of them. We're on holidays together, but we're like we love a holiday romance. We're so happy when there's no responsibilities. We're just gallivanting around thinking that we're two teenagers in love. Ask me next week once I've had a week back at work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, thirteen twenty four ten. I love my partner, but my wife sent one through. I have not heard this.
Speaker 3: Yes, now, our produces because we thought that you might be nice, so we thought let's get some honesty juice out of loo.
Speaker 1: What did you?
Speaker 6: I love my husband, but it would be beneficial for him to learn how to clean up after he shaves. We just always seem to have those little ginger hairs that are scattered all over this inc even after he has attempted to clean it up.
Speaker 3: Now that surprises me.
Speaker 1: That's gross man.
Speaker 3: You are always blowing up about how niche and tired you are.
Speaker 2: Have a shaver in the right hand and the dice and in the left or a shave and same time, Well, clearly you do what do you do job? I have the stick vacuum with me on your face? No, no, no, as a shave and they fall down onto the bench with the dice.
Speaker 3: Oh, I sometimes make Paul. If you'd using the electric shaver ofg outside it float away?
Speaker 2: What do you mean in the backyard? Do you have a mirror out there?
Speaker 1: Need a mirror with an electric.
Speaker 2: He still a mirror?
Speaker 3: No, you're doing a mirror. Do you have a mirra out there?
Speaker 1: On that one? You pig.
Speaker 3: Am?
Speaker 2: I saying mirror for me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're saying mera. Do you have a mira?
Speaker 1: Put yourself in the mira?
Speaker 3: How do you have a shape without a mira?
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four to ten. Do you love your partner?
Speaker 1: But I love you?
Speaker 2: I love you as our love but thirtey and twenty four ten love this segment, especially after the summer break and living in each other's pockets.
Speaker 3: I know it's a good time to win. Just have a little ven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you love your partner, but there's almost like those small little issues thirtey and.
Speaker 3: Twenty four build up over time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thirteen twenty four ten. To join us on the air, Let's go to the ferns Emma, you love your partner, but.
Speaker 11: I love my partner, but he's not a very organized person.
Speaker 2: Example.
Speaker 11: Well, so we're doing a bathroom renovation.
Speaker 2: Yep, yep, it's been it's been.
Speaker 11: Really tricky, really difficult time for us because they're doing everything. But you think when you get to doing the tiling that he would, you know, buy a tile cutter or you know, got me to cut the holes. But no, we're just gonna angle, grinds it all and you know, break some tiles and then we break the showers, screen and toiler. It's just been anightment. It's definitely h definitely part of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Also, just doing a related renovation is like relationship death.
Speaker 2: We're about to I'm looking at him barking on a on sweet reno.
Speaker 3: Can you just get someone you're not going to do it?
Speaker 2: I'll do bits?
Speaker 3: No, what what bits are you going to do?
Speaker 2: I'll call the guy say, hey, can you do the bathroom.
Speaker 3: It's the only bit I'll allow you to A.
Speaker 1: Big as well. It's big on sweat.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna I'm not gonna a mansion's.
Speaker 3: Actually that's going to take it take weeks.
Speaker 2: Shower It's like I'm getting ready at Ridges. Every day we are asking you love your partner.
Speaker 3: I love you, I love you, says I'll uh.
Speaker 2: But after a few weeks at home.
Speaker 3: There's nothing wrong with having a bit of a winge about how much you love your partner. But like my partner will adore him, but he is actually allergic to putting his shoes away. And I don't know if you've seen.
Speaker 2: Happy there is My wife's caught that disease.
Speaker 3: But not even next to each other in an orderly fashion, just wherever, ye like, in the middle of the kitchen, and I'll.
Speaker 1: Just trip over it. Yeah, with the hallway a giant r m.
Speaker 3: William just right there in the middle of the hallway. Just one, oh yeah, one will be there and one will be somewhere up. Come in and kick them off? Is that what's happening?
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten, He says.
Speaker 3: The dog moves them around, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Not not sell buying it. Do you do it like you know when you girls say, oh kidding home, take the brawer offer.
Speaker 3: There is no better.
Speaker 1: Feeling when the brasier comes off. Is it really?
Speaker 3: Oh yes, fling it around?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, one he's kicking off the rms. He's trying to compete, you know me thirteen twenty in the door. Love your partner, But.
Speaker 7: I love my partner, but he never makes a bed in the morning ever.
Speaker 12: I love my partner, but he just doesn't know how.
Speaker 3: To tell the time.
Speaker 7: Seriously, he says to me.
Speaker 5: I'll be home in half an hour, and it's an hour later.
Speaker 13: Yes, I love my partner, buddy the spacetimer.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, they're not being able to tell the time thing. I think he's quite common, especially on a night out men in particular.
Speaker 2: You know, I make mistake. I send the text going, hey babe, just having the last drink and I'll be home soon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what do you do that?
Speaker 2: Because in my mind I go, that's going to buy me another forty minutes, do you.
Speaker 3: Know what I mean?
Speaker 1: But the problem is very small SIPs.
Speaker 2: Very big drink.
Speaker 3: He's got a sippy cup.
Speaker 2: Those that forty minutes goes quick, and then you're like, well, I'm cooked here now. Got to send the text going we're just having one more and she gets annoyed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, will you all do the same thing. I don't get it. You just make up lies.
Speaker 1: We don't.
Speaker 3: But we're quite logical, so we're like, oh, one, we think I'll see you in fifteen minutes. Well, at least you're texting, because Paul, I don't know if anyone else's husband's off or boyfriends do this. His fingers actually fall off when he goes out, so he's unable to text or call.
Speaker 2: I wish mine died.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But also the getting home, we sneak into the house light we're robbing the joint and slide into bed so we don't wake you.
Speaker 3: Not my Paul.
Speaker 2: Oh no, you girls come in flinging the.
Speaker 1: You wake about? Are you sleep.
Speaker 3: As if you our stories? When we come home from I'm just.
Speaker 1: Going to go a shower, all the lights go on, the fantastics on fan. Oh but you guys at the door, remember that's right.
Speaker 3: But you're so excited that we're home safely.
Speaker 2: Right, we just want to let you know we're homes Oh yeah, we're up all night worried sick. Let's got a Cameron on thirteen twenty four to ten. You love your partner, but.
Speaker 5: But she is the neatest It is laziest neat freak.
Speaker 1: I know, to be.
Speaker 2: Honest, what laziest neat freak?
Speaker 1: Well you get the favorite box in the cupboard and you go to sneak a cheeky favorite in the middle of the night, but you've.
Speaker 7: Gotta stiff through the empty packet.
Speaker 3: Annoying, grab one and throwing them back in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, put it in the bin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's annoying.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: The other thing Paul does is like like like the little pop out tablets, like whether it's a panatole or what?
Speaker 2: Do they live the packet? Yeah, efty one, it's a reminder.
Speaker 3: In the packet. Maybe you don't realize until you going to use them and you're like, oh, also, there's no panetles in here. That all empty.
Speaker 2: You know what my wife did one day, and this is psychotic behavior. She mixed Skittles and Eminem's in the same.
Speaker 1: Can you know?
Speaker 3: In America, I was like, what's wrong with you? You are listen to this? I actually thought Jason will have a caniption over this. In America. At the America, we went to get a snack while we're waiting for a fight, four of us and one of the girls came back with a bag of what I thought was Dorito's, but it was a mixed bag. So I had Cheetos, cheesels, Doritos, and like cheese twisties all.
Speaker 2: In the same bag.
Speaker 3: One bag. That's great, one bag. All the different textures, all the different crunches.
Speaker 2: What I like, though, is you know what you're going to get because you can feel the shape.
Speaker 3: No, it was really confusing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a hard note.
Speaker 3: I was like, Jace would flip this table if he was here.
Speaker 2: I like a variety pack, but.
Speaker 3: In separate pan all in one mixed up.
Speaker 2: Mate. The day I deep dough for eminem and was like, well it is it chewy and fruity skin?
Speaker 3: Well you can't be mixing nice?
Speaker 2: No? God no. I was like, oh, hell I was ever going to get away with an affair. Now's the time.
Speaker 3: Oh that'll do it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, call it even tell you what. Over the Christmas holidays and school holidays not the school holidays school holidays, I felt like a cruise ship director slash atm because every day the kids wake up, they're like, what are we doing today?
Speaker 3: Seriously? How do you keep them entertainment? Like? What are they? Eight weeks?
Speaker 2: You throw money at the problem, exactly right, Clint, until the last week when there's no more money to throw at.
Speaker 3: The problem seriously, Like this last week, I've had friends that are like, can we come over with the kids. I'm like, yeah, but we don't have any kids stuff or anything for kids to do it. I have to like, we don't care. We just need to change the scenery.
Speaker 1: I was like, okay, oh yeah, we just need to get an house.
Speaker 3: Come on over and trash my house.
Speaker 2: Then here's the go no doubt, our kids are no kids. You would have run up some debt over summer. Well, we have a truckload of money to get you out of debt and pay those bills you love.
Speaker 3: This is let's be honest. This time of year, everyone's getting their credit card bills. So cash on the air condition, like the electricity from the air cone running over summer.
Speaker 1: He's done something silly.
Speaker 2: Credit card bills from silly things you buy on Amazon. Yes, what's the stupidest thing you bought over them?
Speaker 3: I don't know how I accidentally bought four of them. It's like a milk froffer, but like a little like a tiny little BARMI not to cross milk like so that when you if you're making a little like like this, I don't know what you call it. Like a not a protein like vitamin powder you put in water.
Speaker 2: You ziz, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I accidentally ordered four I don't know how.
Speaker 2: On Amazon, I bought an automatic card shuffling machine that deals the cards for you.
Speaker 3: That's quite cool.
Speaker 2: So when you're playing over the summer break like Spitzer cars, everyone hates you think.
Speaker 3: I also bought a karaoke machine on Amazon.
Speaker 2: I bet Paul, your partner love.
Speaker 3: That, absolutely thrilled about it.
Speaker 1: Did your shoe washing bag? Yes, yes, clean. Put me onto this bag, yellow washing bag you put in the washer.
Speaker 2: Wash your shoes. Yeah, it does the job that came up brand new.
Speaker 3: I haven't used mine yet. That might get a run today.
Speaker 2: So maybe it's exciting credit What a thrill credit card bill that you've run up buying stupid little products online. Here's the go. If you go to NOVAFM, dot com, dot a U or then overplayer app, you can register all your bills there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not just one. You can register your gas bill, your electricity bill, your credit card bill. It might be your pool cleaning bill.
Speaker 2: And what's going to happen is we'll get you on the air or swipe the old novacard if it's approved, We'll pay that bill. Then it's up to you whether you want to play on and keep swiping. But the minute you hit decline, you lose the lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So you might be happy with just one bill being paid, you might get two bills. You might be greedy and go for three. It could go through, it could get declined. And so you're saying, if the third one gets declined, you make any of them exactly. Oh so I start small.
Speaker 2: Register now novfm dot com dot au or via the Nova Player app. We are going to be playing our debt roll act this morning after eight o'clock here on Nova. It was great to see a good friend of the show make headlines in the news over the weekend.
Speaker 10: I am delighted to announce that the twenty and twenty five Australian of the Year is Neil Danaher. I am I simp here tonight deeply on or to accept the title of Australian in twenty twenty five. This recognition isn't just for me. It belongs to the entire empty community, the families, the cares, the researchers, the volunteers, and the countless Australians who have joined us in this fight.
Speaker 1: You both, but I got incredibly emotional, so do presentation and hearing that speech, which which is done via technology which enables Neil to communicate.
Speaker 3: Amazing.
Speaker 2: We've been saying all last year, like how he is not Australied. The year is beyond me.
Speaker 3: I think everybody thought, wow, it's about time. Amazing, amazing.
Speaker 1: By the way of background, Neil Danaher of course a champion footballer. He was a fantastic coach for the Melbourne Football Club. Diagnosed in twenty thirteen with MND, has a life expectancy of around twenty seven months. And now Neil has obviously defied that, defied doctors and in doing so has created something extraordinary with fight M and D. His family is extraordinary, especially this young lady Beck Danaher, Neil's daughter.
Speaker 3: Good morning, that's very time with congratulations to Neil and to you and to your beautiful mum and the whole family.
Speaker 1: Have you stopped smiling?
Speaker 13: No, I'm going right now. It's just been such a beautiful weekend. We kicked it off on Friday with mom and Dad's fortieth wedding Anniver Oh, very special. Then none of us were at heart. The Danahers so none of us expected Dad to be announced on Saturday night, so we were really blown away. I was of joy.
Speaker 2: I was going to ask about that. Do you get our heads up?
Speaker 3: Do you get the nomination?
Speaker 13: No, no, you don't. You don't. So everyone has to go away and prepare speeches. They sort of organize it so everyone has the same experience and you've got no idea if you are going to be the person that would be called out. So all of I was pretty much just rocking back and forth in the chair before it happened. Really nervous for Dad because it's just it's such a great honor. You look at the list of names. Then growing up hearing the Australians of the Year, they just always seen like they were in a completely different category of humans. So to think Dad's listed amongst them, he's just so special. And you know, the journey hasn't been smooth, it hasn't been easy, but despite that, Dad's, like you said, to fire the odds, He's still here, he's still fighting back, and I just find him so inspiring.
Speaker 3: So well, I know you mentioned that list of Australians of the Year, but hand on heart, I think everybody in this country of ours thought, there is no one more deserving than Niel Danaher to be Australian of the Year and to see him celebrated in such a way and to see him at the Australian Open was like it It gave me goosebumps. I know that. How's he going, how's he feeling?
Speaker 13: Oh, he's grud he's good. It's a really big weekend for him. Even just getting him to Canberra. There's a lot of legit things that goes behind it, but this is something that you make an effort for. So we yeah, it took a lot of planning to get him up. Just even getting on the flight was a challenged but you would never miss this for the world. Feeling that great?
Speaker 1: Was he chuffed?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 13: Absolutely absolutely. We yeah, none of us expected the honor and he's never done it for the accolade. You know, he's been biting there with a sort of singular purpose to find a cure for M and D. So he never thought this day would be here. I mean, we didn't think you'd be here. He was diagnosed in twenty thirteen. He shouldn't.
Speaker 2: I couldn't be here hearing Clinton say that, snap that blew me away.
Speaker 3: And beck when he was diagnosed. When Nil was diagnosed with MND, I don't think many of us actually knew what it was. There were there weren't many treatments. There wasn't a lot of awareness that there's been a complete shift in that over the last thirteen years. What you guys have done is just extraordinary. But I know, so you have so much more work to do. So what can people do to continue to support your family and Neil and his quest for the fight against M and D.
Speaker 13: Yeah, you're so right. In twenty thirteen, I had to google M and D after Dad told me he'd been diagnosed. I had no idea what it was that we've seen such a shift over the past ten years and people just talking about the disease. And what is being beautiful is hearing the stories of other people who have been diagnosed who have said this is seeing Neil and seeing him fight back is giving them hopes and they feel like they're able to fight back as well. So I think that's been really special. But you're right, Lauren, we're not there yet. We need to keep fighting. We've been able to fund one hundred and fifteen million dollars into vital and the research and it's exciting. There's absolute hope on the horizon, but we need to continue that investment. That's the only way we're going to find treatments in a cure. So we'd love for people to continue. You just support the cause to head to spider Man d dot Au if they're able to help us to get to that answer, to try.
Speaker 2: And get that word out there. I know Lauren will be chumping at the bit to hit the slide later.
Speaker 3: In the year. Maybe we can go down.
Speaker 2: Especially with especially with our summer rigs that will come back with.
Speaker 13: Maybe we should get a triple toboggan and you're.
Speaker 3: Again a big toboggan remake.
Speaker 2: Cool running just just thinking it's got a camera. The fortieth wedding anniversary and then at the AO. Your dad's got a better social life than you bet.
Speaker 13: It was a very special weekend.
Speaker 2: Weekend, but look, we had to get you on to take congratulations.
Speaker 3: Congratulations to all of you. I mean, a huge achievement for your dad, but goodness, gracious me, your family is just a force to be reckoned with, So congratulations to all of the hash.
Speaker 13: I've got to do a massive thank you to everyone that supported the cause. Without everyone listening to the request for help and supporting by Deanie donating, Dad would never have been there on Saturday without the Australian community rallying behind. So for us, this is really in honor of everyone who's back backed up from the start.
Speaker 2: Well done attitude, Hey Beck, thank you so much, so high of the family for.
Speaker 5: Us, really, thank you.
Speaker 1: Will I used to call Neil Danaher the Reverend because he spoke like a reverend, did his fired up the troops. That was when he was at the Melbourne Football Club and he's just he is his legacy, He's built something extraordinarily.
Speaker 3: No one more deserving of that austrain of your award either.
Speaker 2: Hey, you're looking for this year, remember send the Reverend back down. You guys.
Speaker 1: Need more than nieled at her.
Speaker 3: Jez the Demon's going to be no good.
Speaker 1: Who knows?
Speaker 3: It's like a way what happened at Richmond. Did two players get in a punch on it training yesterday?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, that's going to fire them.
Speaker 2: Can you get your team in the order.
Speaker 3: We've had our glory days behind.
Speaker 2: She was a warm one yesterday.
Speaker 3: She was hot wasn't it.
Speaker 2: In the morning. It wasn't bad.
Speaker 3: It was raining at my house yesterday morning.
Speaker 2: Kicked in by ten o'clock.
Speaker 3: Though, I know, but I love that extreme heat, that really dry hot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for a period. Look, I don't normally mind it specially.
Speaker 3: That's not true. You hate the heat.
Speaker 1: You hate it.
Speaker 3: You don't even like it being warm in the studio in the middle of winter. You like the cold.
Speaker 2: So we decided to have a few people around yesterday the little afternoon swim and you know, a little barbecue.
Speaker 3: Well, you're the friend with the pool, We're the rich friend. So everyone wants to go to your house.
Speaker 2: It's a very small pool.
Speaker 3: Big house, big pool.
Speaker 2: Three people can fit. You've got to get out, take turns, get in there. That's not true. So let me set the scene. It's about ten thirty yesterday. I've got the oven preheating because I've got some marinated lamb ready.
Speaker 3: I don't think you put things in the oven on a day like that.
Speaker 2: That's just all no, no, no, Because I said to her, I don't want to be out by the barbecue cooking. It's going to be too hot. So I said, I'm going to cook in the kitchen today.
Speaker 3: That's odd on a forty three degree.
Speaker 2: Was going to I was going to know, I was going to do suvers.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I don't know about roast lamb on it in that heat. Well that's what was on off all right, just so cranky all the time. You'll eat it or you'll got a bit hungry. I can imagine you say.
Speaker 2: It's not a buffet, all right, if you coming over to use the pool the pill you eat the soufs.
Speaker 3: I like the idea of a suver, though.
Speaker 2: Thank you. It's about ten thirty at night in the morning, oven's going preheating, ready to.
Speaker 1: Cook the lambs roasted.
Speaker 3: Anyway, big boy was hungry up your roast lambs ready?
Speaker 2: Children?
Speaker 1: We just had breakfast?
Speaker 3: Did you make roast potatoes? Shut up? You can't have roast potatoes when it's forty two to gree well.
Speaker 2: Any way, so what else did you t Little Greeks sold on the.
Speaker 3: Side, sowdt a little Greek soword.
Speaker 2: My mouth gotten fatter over the break It really got like mini. I don't know anyway. Anyway, people are on the way ten thirty about to put the lamb in, got the air con pumping, making sure all the doors are shut. Ten forty five.
Speaker 3: Power go on yesterday? Yesterday because you had too many things on? Like, well, that's what I say, ovens, That's.
Speaker 2: What I said, because I just put the spots on. Have fried the board. So I go running out to the power board.
Speaker 3: Just wait a second, can Clint, can you mentioned the milk tone, the silly.
Speaker 1: Little running you do through the hallway?
Speaker 3: He would be sunvincing.
Speaker 1: Worse still, the lamb ain't cooking. The lambs stop cooking, hot and hungry.
Speaker 2: So I've gone out to the power box, thinking, now there's always an emergency switch, the emergency switch, you know, like the circuit breaker. But that was that was fine. I was like, that hasn't popped. What's going on?
Speaker 1: This is weird?
Speaker 2: Like the air cons turned off?
Speaker 3: But what stage of a milk do we?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: A full stage ten melt down?
Speaker 2: Because I was trying to keep myself cool because I got angry. No, No, they were on the way. I had two families on the way and the lamb wasn't in the oven yet.
Speaker 1: Do you call the neighbors and see what's happened?
Speaker 2: Well, I looked over the fence at the neighbors, property.
Speaker 1: They were using their rightn't they.
Speaker 2: No no sign of power over there either, they're out. The whole street was out. Oh so I come at this point, the temperature starting to rise.
Speaker 3: Because you've also got the oven one which is heating the house.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well no, no, the ovens off, it's electric. Oh yeah, So I walk in, I'm like, look the powers out to the street. At this point, I start blowing up and I'm about to get on the phone. And then that's when.
Speaker 3: She's going to get on the phone the power people.
Speaker 2: I have no idea who we're with. I want to just google power peck. And then that's when lu goes, oh, what's the date?
Speaker 3: And I said, why, it's the twenty seventh of January.
Speaker 1: Dar Oh no, works, they're doing works.
Speaker 2: No, don't get angry. We may have got an email last week saying the power will be out for a few hours on.
Speaker 3: A public holiday. That's forty two degrees.
Speaker 2: No, and she got a text.
Speaker 1: Oh so what happened.
Speaker 3: No, that's on the power man. He can't be doing that. Do you reschedule?
Speaker 2: Well, they do it a week out. I don't think they sitting there looking at the weather.
Speaker 3: Well, they should be what about all like the old people at home that have no other option to go anywhere.
Speaker 2: You're talking about me.
Speaker 3: About the old people who need their roast?
Speaker 2: Lamb. We ordered in no air con, no air con, doors were open.
Speaker 3: All it couldn't nice of human, the lamb.
Speaker 1: I don't care about you, the lamb.
Speaker 2: Here we go five thousand bucks for answering one simple question. Five K question time. Let's go to the phones. We do it every day just after eight o'clock.
Speaker 3: We sure do. And our chosen play this morning is Carly from ALTONA Morning, Carlly, Happy New.
Speaker 9: Year Christmas morning?
Speaker 7: How are you guys?
Speaker 2: Excellent?
Speaker 3: Is it acceptable for us to still be saying Happy New Year on January twenty eighth? Do you think?
Speaker 5: No, it's not fair. So it's fine, yeh.
Speaker 3: Right of jan you can say it, I think.
Speaker 2: And then we shift to how is your summer?
Speaker 3: Yeah? See, I was saying Happy Newyear to people all weekend and they were like, nah, nah A month still rocking with Christmas?
Speaker 2: Speaking of which, what did you get up to? Did you go away?
Speaker 7: No? I just stayed local. But you know it was the time of all the fortieth for all my friends.
Speaker 2: Year the city was dead between Christmas and New Year.
Speaker 3: But it's such a nice time to be he wanted. It was perfect, a great summer here in Melbourne, beautiful weather.
Speaker 2: Okay, Carly, here's your first question. Do you want to take an easy one fifty bucks medium question for five hundred or do you want to roll the dice and go for five thousand dollars? What are we thinking?
Speaker 5: No, we're going to five k go big or.
Speaker 2: Go home five thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: All right, rules are simply you will hear the question and you have three seconds to give us the answer. You have to give us the answer in that three seconds. Okay, yep, if you do five thousand dollars as yours, here we go for five thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: In which country was the game of chess invented?
Speaker 3: Three?
Speaker 10: Russia?
Speaker 1: One?
Speaker 3: That would have been my guess to something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's pretty good.
Speaker 3: Yes, but the answer Jace India. Really I never would.
Speaker 11: Have got that.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't have picked it either, India.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what. I'm going to check your two hundred dollar QT rooftop bout. You're just for playing amazing.
Speaker 9: Thank you so much, No.
Speaker 2: Worry summer starts at the rooftop at QT, Melbourne's hottest rooftop bar, the ultimate spot to soak in long summer days and city skyline views beautiful. I ran them up there over the break.
Speaker 1: Did you just for a.
Speaker 2: Couple of hours.
Speaker 3: It's a great little rooftop mar It was not. Paul got into over summer playing chess.
Speaker 2: He really.
Speaker 3: Away. We started playing chess and then they started playing on their phones.
Speaker 1: Does it require much? It's concentration, obviously, but it's skill.
Speaker 2: I think you're more.
Speaker 3: I think it does. It's very like what strategic you.
Speaker 2: Were of a Connect four sort of guy.
Speaker 1: You're offensive even that's a.
Speaker 2: Stretch that's offensive, hungry hippos.
Speaker 3: It's nice to be back at work, though, guys. Or were we six weeks apart from one another?
Speaker 2: Do you miss me?
Speaker 3: I actually didn't think about you once, except for when you sent me a happy birthday text on the wrong day?
Speaker 1: Did you miss me? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Of course I saw you, probably a bit more, But no, I haven't seen you for like four week Christmas.
Speaker 2: Nothing's changed, God.
Speaker 3: No, nothing's changed.
Speaker 2: You're in New York.
Speaker 3: I went to New York. I went to New York and then I went to the Caribbean. But you know how like when you're in America or places like that, like sometimes weird things just happen. So New Year's Day, I'm not gonna lie. I had a little bit of a hangover.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shocked.
Speaker 2: What times you go to bed New Year's e oh?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Like five?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Mom? I know Mom's normally asleep by what so where? New York, New York.
Speaker 3: But we'd also only just got there, so we were a bit so we slept in late work cutlet we partied on New's Eve?
Speaker 2: Did you get the glasses where it says twenty twenty five?
Speaker 3: I wanted them. I didn't get them, but I had a top hat, a plastic top hat. There was a top hat or a headband option, and I went the top hat.
Speaker 2: New York really know how to do New.
Speaker 3: Year And for like the days leading up to it, every street corner is just selling those glasses and the hats. And then I got to News even I was like, how do I not have the glasses? I kind of thought were we were going, they'd have the glasses, but they didn't. But they had the top hats anyway, So Newyear's Day we were not feeling our sparkling best and like over there, you just you just go on the internet and order whatever you want. Things just happen. So we ordered ivs to get like recardrated. Everyone's doing them now, yeah, and they just they take away your headache, they give you hydration, some vitamins.
Speaker 2: There's the difference. In Australia, we go and get a slurpie.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 1: In America, they down a couple of Europane exactly.
Speaker 3: Enrolls the nurse into the hotel room, gives all our friends IV's. We watched a movie to sleep and then woke up and.
Speaker 2: They really work.
Speaker 3: I you know how I know they work because I woke up at like six point thirty on Yeares Day night and I was like, let's go again. I'm a woman, I feel amazing. Let's go out for dinner. We were going to stay and were like, it's nears day, Let's go out for dinner. So we went out for dinner. We came good, went out for dinner, went to meet some friends after dinner, and then things were kind of packing up. Even though it's a city that never sleeps, things were kind of closing because it was New Year's Day, everyone's peak, and these guys, these American guys, are like, oh, there's a cool bar that's open around the corner. It's a bit of a dive let's go there. So we're like, okay, so there's six of us. So we walk into a like a dive bar. Like it's like, I want to say, fifteen meters wide, twenty five meters long, just a long, skinny, very New York vocals, like old.
Speaker 2: School, like like in Coyote.
Speaker 3: Ugly like that, minus the bras on the roof.
Speaker 2: Gotcha.
Speaker 3: So there's like a couple of little booths. So four other people, there's ten of us in the bar. Right there's a little jukebox in the corner. We're just having a few caps, thinking this is it and then we'll go home. And then this girl walks in and goes to the jukebox right standing right next to me on her own mind you, putting her dollar bills in. And I look up and look left. It's Rihanna Red. Yeah, wasn't someone that looked like re wasn someone that looked like I looked at my friend Lucy and I was like, Lucy, that's Rihanna.
Speaker 1: She was like, oh my god, that's Ray.
Speaker 2: Now at this point, are you thinking, is she going to request her own song on the track?
Speaker 3: No, the jukebox was full of like Bruce Springsteen and the like.
Speaker 1: On her own with.
Speaker 3: A security guard, but on her own. So she goes and stands at the end of the bar and I'm like, no one else has noticed. And I see Paul down the end and he looks me. He's like sick. That's Rhianna. Sick, like he couldn't really care less to be honest.
Speaker 2: But also typical Lozzi.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, she's just standing there on her own, minding her own business, having a few drinks. I went to the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Was she chatting with her security gain No.
Speaker 1: Just on her own with a drink.
Speaker 3: Having a future killers, knocking back a few killers. So I went to the bathroom. I came out of the bathroom and I went to the bar to get a drink, and she trying to go near her. No, no, there was it was just like a time.
Speaker 1: Don't tell me, she sparked.
Speaker 3: She goes, what's up? And I was like, I was trying to be like I didn't really know who well, I was just like, I don't want to go fangus. I was like hey, and she goes, oh, you're not from around here, and I was like, nah, I'm a.
Speaker 2: Top on from the night before.
Speaker 3: And she said I'm from the Bahamas and I was like, I'm going a like I could not have been more dorky. Paul's at the other end of the bar just shaking his head looking at me like, what are you doing anyway, I'm honey. I was like, I'm going to get a drink. She goes, ye, I have a tequila. I've got some teqilla, have a to killer with me.
Speaker 2: Did you introduce that, Lauren?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know what I said, to be honest, but I had the tequila.
Speaker 2: When she said I'm Rihanna.
Speaker 3: I don't think she said I'm Rihanna. No, I don't think she did. I think I don't think she needed to.
Speaker 1: Did you swap instagrams? Do me to tag you Rihanna? Well?
Speaker 3: Then, so we had a few tequilas and then I was like, well, let me buy you a drink. You bought you've shouted me a yeah, absolutely, She goes, no, it's fine. I was like, no, let me buy your drinks. She goes, Okay, I'll have a prosecco. And I was like, and I'm like, should we get a bottle of champagne? Like by this stage, I'm like, we're friends. Shall we get a bottle of champagne?
Speaker 2: She goes, Oh, She's like, I'm not convincing.
Speaker 3: We ain't friends. So she bought it the cheapest drink she could probably like, let's she was trying to be So I brought it and I came out in a little little mini bottle of prosecco and she pulled and she was like, thanks, cheers, And I was like, I'm going to go back to my friends now. So I go back to my girlfriend Lucy and well because I run out of things to say.
Speaker 2: And she just shut you down.
Speaker 3: The next minute, this Ferrari pulls up out the front of this bar and this guy bounces in and the security goes, does anyone want to leave? And we were like what, and he goes because we're locking in and it's asap, rocky through the door, Shimmy's up the bar. Jobs behind the us stuts are they dating? They're married with two children?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 3: Starts pouring tequila shots and handing them out for everyone.
Speaker 2: So what is your life? What?
Speaker 3: It was so random?
Speaker 2: Meanwhile at Sonderbar on set right thinking I'm living my best life.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I was like, if two of my best friends weren't there, I wouldn't have believed that it happened. Not a photo was taken.
Speaker 2: What did you say to.
Speaker 3: I just took his tequila and didn't say any Did.
Speaker 1: You lock in?
Speaker 3: Like we locked in?
Speaker 1: And how long we therefore partying with asap and reb.
Speaker 3: I had to pack up our hotel room in two hours to get to the airport. By the time I got home it was very late.
Speaker 1: IV.
Speaker 2: Did you say goodbye to n I think I want another echo?
Speaker 3: What about that you have a bottle of champagne?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: Thanks for.
Speaker 1: That's unbelievable, right?
Speaker 2: How do you get yourself in these situations?
Speaker 3: A sab Rocky in his Ferrari and then he went out the front and had a cigarette and Paul was like, I might go have a smoke, and I was like, careful, you don't know what's going to happen. What I don't know in America everyone's everyone's not smoking cigarettes over there have a special smile And I was like, I don't need a big boy down we got a flight to catch Paul. Yeah, anyway, re Ri and then sorry, I watched a video that she posted on Years Eve doing the countdown three two one, Happy New Year, and she goes, I haven't had a drink in three hundred and sixty five days.
Speaker 2: And then her first drink was the prosecco.
Speaker 3: Apparently apparently apparently New Year's Day got stuck into it, ripped the band aid off.
Speaker 2: Just one lafe time? You said, should we get a bottle?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Thanks?
Speaker 2: How's our old t Swift's boy? Travis Kelcey? Third Super Bowl?
Speaker 3: The Chiefs are in. I watched it yesterday.
Speaker 2: I know you just see him take to the mic.
Speaker 1: Hey, before you guys get out of here, just do a little be.
Speaker 2: Make a little love.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he loves it. He loves stealing the mic and having a sing, doesn't he?
Speaker 1: I know?
Speaker 2: But good. I'm third Super Bowl in a row. They are going forward.
Speaker 3: I've got a couple of friends going to that. We might have to cross in check in on it. Shall we go to New Orleans?
Speaker 2: It seems I don't want to go to the airport.
Speaker 3: If we can get tickets, should we go and watch Travis? What's her name? Taylor Swift's boyfriend Travis Kelsey Taylor Swift's boyfriend in the Super Bowl. Let's go, who wants to take us?
Speaker 2: You know one of my favorite videos NFL. A while back, people were posting videos in the States of them saying to their partner that secretly hide the camera. I know, and that's out of their partner. You know, Taylor really put Travis on the map, and they would follow up going he was one of the best footballers of all time before.
Speaker 3: He's doing the halftime show. Do we know? Imagine if rolled out and did a show. It's not Rihanna, is it. She did it a few years ago when she was pregnant. Remember what she did to That's how she announced her pregnancy.
Speaker 2: You sounded like a super fan again. All right, let's pay some bills.
Speaker 3: Jason Lawren's dead, let's go.
Speaker 2: God love them. The busses at Noble were like, guys, here is a truckload of cash for the start of the year. Yes, do you want to give it away in one heap?
Speaker 3: Nope, we want to pay your bills.
Speaker 2: Melbourne exactly right, because we're like.
Speaker 3: Let's be honest, how much money did everyone spend over Chris Monster. The summer. Also just things like having your reconditioning on them all day when it's forty two degrees. The power bills, the gas bills are all adding up. But now we're trying to get back into life, and there is the bill, the bard.
Speaker 2: What I've spent at Jump or Bounce, I could have bought a franchise.
Speaker 1: In our time.
Speaker 2: It's unbelievable. So here's the go Go to Nova FM dot com dot au or register your bills via the Nova player app and then we could be paying them. But there is a catch first, So let's say hello to Justine in lily Dale.
Speaker 3: Good morning morning Justine.
Speaker 2: Good morning guy Christmas.
Speaker 3: How is your summer? Happy New Year, Christmas?
Speaker 1: What do you do with yourself? Justine?
Speaker 12: I'm actually studying teaching at the moment. So my dream is to become an educator at the zoo and teach kids all about conservation.
Speaker 3: Oh wow.
Speaker 2: My dream is to get the kids taught a little earlier. Mine day start till Thursday. So if you could have a chat with the management at the zoo, that yeah, that is cool.
Speaker 3: It was my little nephew's birthdaesterday and they went to the zoo, but they decided to beat the heats. They went early and all the animals were still asleep. Maybe could wake them up a bit early for the kids.
Speaker 2: Want me yet to go to the zoo and see like the you know, the tiger rolling around trying to eat something.
Speaker 3: I don't think you've got to wear a b zoo for that day.
Speaker 2: I want action, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what a bit of like roaring?
Speaker 2: Well. I remember when the line got out at the zoo in Sydney. That's spice things up there.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. Remember the helicopter today, So they were like this, the helicopter shot just following the roaming line around Tarnga Zoo.
Speaker 2: Look at people running for their life. Now that is a day out, all right, Justine, here's how this works, right. You have registered three bills. I got eight hundred dollars for a laptop, two hundred dollars for unibooks and a two hundred dollars electricity bill. What's the first bill? You want to roll the dice and see if we will pay.
Speaker 12: Go big or go home. Let's go for the laptop eight dollars.
Speaker 3: Okay, if it's approved, let's tap the card and see if it's.
Speaker 2: Approved or it could be denied and you walk out of here with nothing eight hundred dollars on a laptop.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's not the big wheel clips. Is what happens now? Justine? You mean last night you've got another bill you want us to pay. You can either walk away with your eight hundred dollars bill being paid, or you can go again. But if it's declined, you lose it all.
Speaker 2: Go another bill, go another bill?
Speaker 12: All right, I reckon, I'll do one more bill. I'll do two hundred dollars for the UNI books because I've got a few moneys to tick off my list this year.
Speaker 3: Do you still have to actually get textbooks?
Speaker 2: Do you contact them in Uni? Or is it remember that people will be doing that this week? Taga turns on Uni books.
Speaker 3: He go again, go again, go again, go again and again. It's the first time we've done it. Here's the But also if it gets declined, you lose it all.
Speaker 2: You've got one more bill here, two hundred bucks. It's an electricity bill.
Speaker 12: What do you think I think I have to just play it safe?
Speaker 2: Go again?
Speaker 3: Oh no, don't do it now. I'm panicked. I don't want it to be my.
Speaker 1: It's your encourage Jason again.
Speaker 12: Goodness, all right, all right, we'll do it again. You guys are doing it, so let's let's go.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, if it's declined, this is on new days and you have to pay it.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred dollars for the laptop sorted, two hundred dollars for the unibook sorted. Is she about to get to undred electricity bill or lose the lot?
Speaker 3: Well done? Oh my gosh, you're starting summer. We're not starting some he's starting February. Debt free love that well.
Speaker 12: Thank you so much, guys.
Speaker 11: I can't believe it.
Speaker 2: No worries. It's as easy as our all we got to do.
Speaker 3: Can I put my bills in?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: That looks us I got a bar bill here for nine grand.
Speaker 1: We can't come your bills?
Speaker 2: Yeah, after your holiday? Never FM dot com? Do you or go to the neaver player app registered bills? We could be paying him with debt.
Speaker 3: We do miss every day every day.
Speaker 2: We got a lot of money to go. How much money do we have to go a lot of money to go?
Speaker 3: How much?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: I can't say it because.
Speaker 3: Do you know, cluck? No one tells me anything around.
Speaker 1: But I did play rulette yesterday because you did you win or losey broke even.
Speaker 3: I think you're lying, but we're not paying your cast. Notice.
Speaker 2: Did someone make a large donation to Crown yesterday?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a tax deductible.
Speaker 2: No, no it is.
Speaker 3: We're having a meeting while you're there.
Speaker 2: Should have got us up on zoom.
Speaker 3: No it's not that, is it?
Speaker 1: Guys?
Speaker 2: First show done and Dusty, Happy.
Speaker 3: New Year, Melbourne. I'll be saying that for another three days until January's over.
Speaker 2: I've you had a good Christmas, we survived, we did clean. What are you up to today?
Speaker 1: I'm flying the flag at the nine network as well.
Speaker 2: You're going straight to Channel nine after this?
Speaker 3: Another job?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, the big, the big fellow, Tony Jones.
Speaker 3: Is off this week, so put his feed up. He had a busy two weeks to be Australian, very busy two weeks, very.
Speaker 1: Quiet a couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: Yes, you're on the news tonight, don't heckle.
Speaker 1: Good day.
Speaker 3: I woke up overseas. I've got on the internet and there's another story about Channel nine. Every day, something else going on. I'm telling you it wasn't Channel nine. It was the cool cobara problem in Australia currently has The rest of the world is on fire, all sorts of things are going on, but in austraight, we've got a cool cabar and problem.
Speaker 2: Will you we be going home for a little nap after last night's Shenanigans.
Speaker 1: Trivolity, I might just squeeze one in.
Speaker 3: You deserve that because well, well, Jason and I were doing absolutely nothing over some of you were.
Speaker 2: Working and last night, Lauren, we were preparing for our first show.
Speaker 3: But I wasn't. I was watching Maths, which.
Speaker 2: We spoke about on the show That's y.
Speaker 3: I cried watching Maths, and then I cried with laugh time.
Speaker 2: Clint was crowing at the casino because number seven didn't come up, again and again and again.
Speaker 3: I sent you a text, Clint here you said, I've been with the lads all day. I've got to wrap it up. And that was at eight thirty, and I said, wrap what up? And you said, I'm still the casino and you said I will after this, marg And I said, Chris, you're a crowd. You're a mad dog. I've been in bed since seven thirty. That was eight thirty now what time did you leave?
Speaker 1: Well, you actually thought I was at a rap party, he said, I miss so was the drunk one.
Speaker 3: I misread his text when he said I've got wrap it, wrap up this party. I read it as I could have got to a wrap party.
Speaker 2: What are you doing in a wrap party?
Speaker 3: It was like the wrap party for the Australian Open or something. I was like, oh my god, you're imagined. Only it was what time did you get home?
Speaker 1: I got home?
Speaker 3: Tell the truth, tell the give me your phone and.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have to ask the uber check the uber.
Speaker 2: Let's look at the seat.
Speaker 1: Okay, receipt, let me let me hang check, I'll do it.
Speaker 3: No, I don't believe you. I'll watch.
Speaker 1: I've got a lot of emails in here, Laura.
Speaker 2: Can you see if the uber actually went to his house as well or somewhere else.
Speaker 3: Your Monday afternoon trip with Uber just gone? The uberp maybe he's.
Speaker 2: Gone the Uber rap You go up to my leaving No, we are not leaving.
Speaker 1: Here, this one, this one.
Speaker 2: What time?
Speaker 1: Come on?
Speaker 2: Can't wait to see what rating? And they gave you?
Speaker 3: Well, he got a wait time because he obviously left. The wait's twelve thirty four, Am, Oh, that's not so twelve thirty four, Am, Clint Strunaway.
Speaker 1: What are you laughing at?
Speaker 2: Melch Assina two would have been a two star rating as well.
Speaker 3: Clint, it's twenty twenty five. Get it together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was research. I was studying the debt roulette and.
Speaker 2: You and you went home to your house alone.
Speaker 3: Oh, I didn't check the address.
Speaker 1: Yes, my house.
Speaker 3: Well, some things haven't changed.
Speaker 2: All right, we're Outa's in there tomorrow, cat tomorrow bye.
Speaker 3: Jason Lauren Jason Lauren Wake up feeling good on number one hundred.
Speaker 1: Jason Lauren on socials