Speaker 1: On Nomber one hundred guys, I'm a how do I put this, I'm a lover not a fighter. Yeah, I agree, thank you, thank you. I agree Like I feel my hands, Clint, how they clamy? Whether over? They're a big greasy I tat to bacon egg sandwich, but they're so soft.
Speaker 2: I'd say you're a lover, not a fighter. But you're also a bit of a manipulator, Like you get other people to fight your fights for you. You put fire at other people's bellies and then make them do the day.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he'd rather engage in a mental war physical one. I'm great at battleship. Yeah, he'd be good on get.
Speaker 2: Other people involved to do the hard work, and he just runs off.
Speaker 1: I'd be like Riching on Season one. He's always walking around nude, getting other people to turn on each other. Yeah, we don't want that. And what Richard? You remember Big Richard the nude Diet one. I don't know if he's Big Richard, but Richard.
Speaker 2: No, I just remember the guy that won because he told everyone his grandmother had died and she hadn't. Really, that would be tricking people.
Speaker 1: Well played. I think my grandma's died several times. So on the weekend I decided to venture out check out the new local. Oh yeah, good man of.
Speaker 2: Mine was it was? It was good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, went down to the McKinnon Hotel. Great steak. Yeah, McKinnon hotel, they do a great steak. Where's McKinnon nestled somewhere near Carnegie, Yeah, sort of Carnegie and Bentley area. Yeah, beautiful spot. So you've got I've got the Bentley East, so the Boundary Hotel in Bentley, which is a cracking spot. Good sports bar, sounds like it to do a good steak, pool tables, and then you got the McKinnon, which I would say is a little bit more class a a little bit classic.
Speaker 2: At a bit bougie.
Speaker 1: Is a little bit more bougie. I walk into the sports bar on Saturday night, Jessu and I were given the lead pass by otherwives to go out for a couple. Jezz who's Gerald, Yeah.
Speaker 2: G man Gerard, Gerard what's his name? Gerard?
Speaker 1: I think you know someone? So g dog and I there at at the park.
Speaker 2: You're too old to be calling your friend's g dog. Sorry that it's got to stop.
Speaker 1: Let's go Jezzer, Jezzer and I are just there at the bar having a few drinks and then all of a sudden, Jessic goes oh oh, and I turned around and a full blown fistfight has broken out the Posh Park at the Posh Pub, maybe a meter away from me, and like, you know, like seeing a fight in the wild and up close distressing. It's very distressing. This guy was getting absolutely belted. He was bleeding from the eye, shirts were getting ripped like.
Speaker 2: A proper bar fight. Yes, in the McKinnon hotel. You think he's bougie. And some of the adults or teenagers, like twenty.
Speaker 1: They were adults, and there was some people screaming out like stop them, stop them. Set the scene. How many people were around? I would say there was a good there was a good forty people in the park. These two are absolutely going at it, and there was an elderly lady trying to get involved to turn out to be the mum of one of the boys.
Speaker 2: In the Oh no, mum, sit down.
Speaker 1: I know, that's what I thought.
Speaker 2: With their security, they're trying to break it up.
Speaker 1: Well, no, I was waiting for, you know, the big New Zealanders to come running in going not in those shoes broke, but there was none of those, and you would a surely just tried to calm things down, you know, everyone everyone was trying to do their bit, just to go, hey.
Speaker 2: Can how many people were in the fight? How many people just just the two?
Speaker 1: So the rest of us were like, come on, I was obviously watching out for mum. Just you know, let's as.
Speaker 2: Knee deep into your chicken parma, sitting in the corner trying to pretend you didn't notice.
Speaker 1: Finished the parma. The two people were there like a lot of bystanders, a lot of witnesses, A lot of witnesses, a lot of witnesses.
Speaker 2: And how did it end?
Speaker 1: Were you happy with your response?
Speaker 2: Pop? Come?
Speaker 1: Paper didn't come? We ended up getting one of the guys dragged out. We well, like team effort. One of the guys got dragged out the front by his mum and then his mum.
Speaker 2: How much trouble he's in with mum.
Speaker 1: And the staff were quick to act and they came in with napkins to soak up the blood and stuff, which was inconvenient.
Speaker 2: Were they fighting about? What are they fighting about? I don't know, yes, seriously, what were they fighting about?
Speaker 1: We got a witness.
Speaker 2: I'm a witness, someone.
Speaker 1: Who was in the past, someone who saw you in action and can tell us about Danny.
Speaker 2: Good morning in Mora Morning morning. Yes, a bar fight.
Speaker 3: Yes, I was there for the bar fights, and I did see Jay. I obviously noticed when he walked in. A huge fan of the show. So I was on my way to the Little Girl's room and I saw Jason walking and I of course had to run back to my friends and be like, oh, my god, my god, my god, that's j.
Speaker 2: You're he's one fan. Good for you, Danny. And then is that what people were fighting over? Were they fighting over?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 2: Like jo? I'm not like Kyle.
Speaker 3: What they were fighting over? No?
Speaker 1: What? So how would you rate Jace's reaction and his heroic instincts?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I think I was neared running over to my friends at the time, so my back was to the fight, so I didn't say it start, but I did hear the commotion and I turned around, and you know, I was at the end of the bar, so the bar was very was very long, and Jase's right, the fight was happening quite near him. But I do seem to recall him taking off down the other end of the park.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I knew it. He would have run as far as he possibly could. He he was getting involved, going okay.
Speaker 1: Guys, and then the pavement and then we were sopping up the blood with the with the serviettes. The amount of people that came over to me afterwards and said, Jayce, I didn't think you could move that quick, but you grabbed drink.
Speaker 2: And you're disgrace. You got to help Jace.
Speaker 1: Danny was jas useless. Yes, yeah, there you go. The way I justified it was like I never get time out of the house. I don't dare they I don't want to.
Speaker 2: I'm not letting these kids ruin it.
Speaker 1: I'm not wasting my one hour on Saturday night, given my statement to the Pope.
Speaker 2: One hour? Is that all you're allowed out of the house for.
Speaker 1: Yes, loans, soft hands have buttons to push, Yes, Otherwise I wouldn't be able to fire off the ads. It sitting here right now, little stumps wrapped in bandages.
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren Jason Lauren, Wake up feeling Good on number one hundred. Jason Lauren on socials,