Speaker 1: Hey, guys, can we just take a moment to extend our love to the executive producer of this show, Brody Rip Brody.
Speaker 2: Kay.
Speaker 1: So yesterday we're the a situation in the office where Brody quickly turned it.
Speaker 3: Jase made a horrible mistake on air, horrible and.
Speaker 4: We got astrophic.
Speaker 3: We had dead air, and Brody quickly tried to move at a pace that was too fast for his body.
Speaker 4: I would say he sprung into action.
Speaker 1: He dropped like a sack of potatoes and his ankle, Oh, mate, it swelled up and we were like, you need to take pressure off that.
Speaker 5: And that is when Clint came to the rescue.
Speaker 4: Now he's on crutches.
Speaker 5: And where we get the crutches from.
Speaker 4: They were in my boot.
Speaker 3: Clint just happened.
Speaker 5: You know what.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow no one touched a thing in the car. Tomorrow we are finding those random we're going through.
Speaker 4: So I had.
Speaker 2: Crutches in there, I've had them in there for two years. Why silly housemaid of mine, former housemate now rolled his ankle somewhere. And Dad, being a medical person, he has a treasure trove of all things medical, medical things, medical thing, and I ended up with the crutches and never return them.
Speaker 4: Now, Brodie, you're welcome.
Speaker 5: Know of those green whistles in the boot that I know of.
Speaker 3: Thing is when you don't have children like Clinton and I, you very rarely use the back seat on the boot. Things just live on the front seat, or you just throw things at the back and then very rarely do people get in and you have to move things, so things could sit there for years and you wouldn't even know when was the last time you had passengers in your back seat? Yeares, since crutches went in.
Speaker 1: Well, we sent producer gen Z down to the cars before goodness, she has.
Speaker 2: Gone through all our car boots. Who are we starting with? Okay, you don't know all right, we're going to close our eyes. Z is going to cut in and hold up an item from one of our cars, and that we have to confess you ready, I'm quite nervous because I've got some random eyes in three.
Speaker 3: To one found in our boot.
Speaker 4: And opening eyes in three to one.
Speaker 5: It's a shoe, just a simple sneaker.
Speaker 3: Oh no, there might in the box.
Speaker 5: Brand new running shoes, but in a box.
Speaker 3: Their tennis shoes for playing tennis. Because last sorry, no, last summer, last summer, last time, I was going to join the tennis club.
Speaker 5: So you went and bought all the gear.
Speaker 3: I think there might be two pairs in.
Speaker 5: There, but you never how many games do you play?
Speaker 3: They're still in the box my car. That's been over a year of me. I've never played done a tennis lesson, but I went and bought all the game.
Speaker 4: That's such a Lauren Phillips think this summer I played tennis.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's two pairs of actual special tennis shoes, like I'm in fact are they They're like Roger, you just you just.
Speaker 5: Run out, don't you straight away? Like you you're all in, You're you're fad girl.
Speaker 3: It's just I reckon. It's about tennis season against.
Speaker 2: One.
Speaker 4: Okay, holding up the item, open them in three two one?
Speaker 5: What is that?
Speaker 4: Goodness, gracious, what is that?
Speaker 3: What is it? Bubbles entertainment?
Speaker 5: That sounds like but I'm sorry, it's a membership card for what give me that? Bubbles entertaining.
Speaker 3: Bubbles entertainment. That's some kind of entertainer.
Speaker 2: Well, when I tell you they specialize in balloons, face painting, and magic.
Speaker 3: Oh definitely yours, Clint.
Speaker 5: Bubbles and entertainment.
Speaker 4: I have the other Bubbles car.
Speaker 5: What actual bubble or the car?
Speaker 3: Did you know that was in there? No?
Speaker 5: I had no idea.
Speaker 3: Now did you go to Bubbles Entertainment?
Speaker 5: Maybe I did.
Speaker 3: There's a mobile number. Shoul we call Bubbles. I'm not buying that. This is a kid's the cover.
Speaker 5: We'll get the phone ringing in the cleanse boot bubble.
Speaker 3: Let's text Bubbles and see what. Let me see what other I'm not buying that.
Speaker 5: Okay, third and final item.
Speaker 4: If you pull a cat out of mine, there's two more too, more?
Speaker 5: Okay, I closed?
Speaker 4: Three to one, hold up the item three two one?
Speaker 5: Was that la boo boo?
Speaker 3: Yeah, a la boo boo?
Speaker 5: Let me guess, Lauren Phillips, that's smart. You're such a fact.
Speaker 3: And you know why. I don't know. But my dog uses it is a dog toy.
Speaker 5: Do you know how many kids would hate doing that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Marla likes carrying around the pointer.
Speaker 5: I see. I don't get me look at that right?
Speaker 3: For a dog?
Speaker 5: Why is that worth so much money? Okay? One eyes closed?
Speaker 4: Okay, this is mine.
Speaker 3: Obviously it would be weird if you are carrying.
Speaker 5: The item three two one.
Speaker 3: I was open a razor. Do you try shave in the car?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we knew how earlier we were talking about being having no haird count.
Speaker 5: Then you're not man escaping.
Speaker 4: You pull up at the lights. You've got a bit of time.
Speaker 3: You're kidding. Not in the sports car, le.
Speaker 4: Leg up on the dish back backsack and crack. They called that.
Speaker 5: You would have the full wardrobe.
Speaker 2: In your I've got ties, I've got blazers, I've got all sorts, shoes.
Speaker 3: Bubbles, bubbles, I'm back on the bubbles entertainment. We Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials,