Speaker 1: Jason Lauren live from California, USA.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be great.
Speaker 1: Good name on Melbourne's one hundred.
Speaker 3: Good morning everybody, and.
Speaker 2: How did they say it in Americans? Good morning?
Speaker 3: Good you've already got top of the morning. To your howdy, There.
Speaker 4: Was a bit of howdying going on yesterday. We have hit the ground running Melbourne, good morning. We are coming to you live from California.
Speaker 3: Can I just say the whole idea of this was us coming over to road trip this to this trip.
Speaker 2: I don't recommend some of the things we did last night.
Speaker 3: Oh, the last twenty four hours has been some of the funnest twenty four hours I've ever had in my entire life.
Speaker 2: It has been amazing.
Speaker 4: Were we boarded a Quantas plane yesterday we arrived in la and we literally hit the ground running. We have been in cars, on horseback at one and tears.
Speaker 2: You were on a bucking ball, yes.
Speaker 5: Be careful saying that, but he did forgot about the ball. He got bucked from the ball.
Speaker 2: I was on a stage singing karaoke where I belong. Obviously, don't worry Melbourne to do.
Speaker 3: I recorded it and we will play karaoke performance after.
Speaker 2: Play this game. I have the video of you on the bucking Ball, which I shall also release.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, that's a ransom demand.
Speaker 6: Yes, that's a threat.
Speaker 3: And we've both got incredible footage of Clint do ignorughty things. What you performed fuel Shimmer.
Speaker 2: That was a crime against my ears.
Speaker 3: I thought I hit all the right notes. Well you didn't. Hey, can I just say Melbourne? Coming up later on in the show, we are going to play back at Chat with a very very special guess, Lodds. You and I like brother and sister.
Speaker 2: We are we love to hate each other.
Speaker 3: We love to hate each other, we like to pull pranks on each other. But yesterday I just want to say thank you because you made an absolute dream come true.
Speaker 2: Yes, you got to meet one of your heroes.
Speaker 3: He's a good friend of yours and your fiance Paul's, and he has been my hero my entire life. Jimmy Kimmel.
Speaker 4: Jimmy Kimmel is on our show, and we went to his show too, which.
Speaker 2: Was really cool.
Speaker 4: I've seen him a couple of times sat in the theater, but sitting there with you guys was a really cool experience.
Speaker 6: It was from a TV perspective as well.
Speaker 5: For me, just watching the show go to air, it was amazing and he's so so nice.
Speaker 3: And then afterwards taken backstage to his private office just to hang around and chat and it was just honestly rang everyone in my phone book last night.
Speaker 4: I know i'd actually seen you, never seen you be so active, calling every person you've ever met in your life, so from your sisters to your best mates.
Speaker 6: So ratings should be strong today, old school.
Speaker 4: Everyone knows what's happening and told everyone anyway, that is coming up a little later in the show. Yes, he's a friend of ours. He's a great guy and I can't wait for you guys to hear it.
Speaker 3: Formula One tickets to go back closer home to Melbourne. We've got tickets to the Formula One. The Grand Prix track is getting set up. Still looking the goods at Albert Park. We're going to give you a chance to win those in the first twenty minutes of the show. Also, we're catching up with a bomber.
Speaker 5: We are, Matt Gwelpi, one of my favorites, one of Lauren's favorites. Lauren described him this morning eye candy, that's what she said.
Speaker 3: So hot.
Speaker 2: I didn't say it like I passion him. I did not say that.
Speaker 3: But you would, they would old enough to be mane. Would you passion him? No, yeah, you knew, Yeah you would.
Speaker 2: No, I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: He said you would.
Speaker 2: I didn't say any of that.
Speaker 3: She did.
Speaker 2: Why are you all picking on me? Stop it anyway?
Speaker 3: You leave her alone. She got met Jimmy King.
Speaker 4: Now, Melbourne, Look, we are coming to you from la but all our normal things are happening. You've still got a chance to win cash the five K question. We've still got fifty thousand dollars up for grabs. We're over here, but the show remains the same.
Speaker 3: Now, whatever you do this morning, get up the overplayer app go to then over Wind page because you two can visit California from Hollywood to wellness and the biggest sporting events on the planet. California really is the ultimate playground, California it is.
Speaker 2: When does the wellness kick in?
Speaker 4: Because I've tested all the good things over here.
Speaker 6: I went for a swim yesterday.
Speaker 3: Do you remember last night after Jimmy Kimmel, We're on the way to dinner, about to go on the Margarita train, and you were like, should we organize a personal trainer for in the morning. Oh, yes, yeah, we did a celebrity trainer.
Speaker 2: I forgot about that.
Speaker 5: I don't know I slept in So.
Speaker 2: It's the jet lag. The jetlag.
Speaker 4: I also, after getting everyone off the bucking rn off the karaoke stage, did try and find it twenty four our Burger restaurant in the early hours this morning.
Speaker 2: That's because I was away because the jet lag.
Speaker 3: The jet lab. Yeah, it'll get you, you know what I mean. We're actually doing the show from Mark our techs hotel room, which it's very clean in here. He's very clean. You could commit a crime.
Speaker 4: But Mark, did you sleep in that bed it looks made or were you up all night building this studio.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm impressed at Lauren, you're not doing the show from the bed.
Speaker 2: Well, I thought about it. I actually said to Brody, our executive producer this morning, Jim, I'm glad it's in a hotel room. I might do it from the bed, but there's too much equipment.
Speaker 3: Well, Lauren arrived at the hotel room and Clinton and I are already in here. There's lights and cameras and everything set up. What don't look like when you're open at the hotel room tour.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Jason, you're telling the story.
Speaker 6: You said it looked like a porno said, let's.
Speaker 3: Get into it. This is Harry Stars and that's not what we're doing.
Speaker 2: No, no, well, I can promise you.
Speaker 3: That it's the jet lag live from California. This is Nover. Good morning Harry Stars, Good Morning Melbourne, this is over one hundred. You're on the air with Jason, Lauren Clinty as well. We're doing to thanks to our mates at Shell already Express shout out to everyone on the way to work, Lace and Early this morning. You deserve Formula one tickets and we've got those coming up. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. The best car sound.
Speaker 2: Well, not bad.
Speaker 3: We'll score tickets to the F one. At the moment, though, we have jumped on board a Quantus flight and we are live from California. Can I say the people at Quantus were marvelous?
Speaker 2: My gosh. One of the hosts was Clint's dad's next door name.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what are the odds?
Speaker 5: The serious advisor and boy, oh boy, did we get the role Gold first five star treatment.
Speaker 2: We did get five star treatment.
Speaker 4: Jace finally got some Quantits pajamas, which he's wanted for so long, and when he fell asleep, Clint and I.
Speaker 2: Tried to steal his clothes because we wanted him to have to walk through the airport.
Speaker 3: Honestly, it's like traveling with children.
Speaker 2: He did. He had a cameltoe in those pajamas.
Speaker 3: Squadors could do me appear in black, I think, oh, yes, all right, I'm not trying to be picky or anything. Was lovely.
Speaker 4: But we got We got on the plane and I thought we'd all be together, and there was Clint, then there was me behind Clint, and I thought Jason directly behind me. But we somehow managed to wrangle a seat in between Jason I.
Speaker 2: Which was great.
Speaker 4: But I've never seen someone actually get their ten thousand steps up on a plane.
Speaker 3: Around honestly since COVID. The longest flight I've been onto the Gold Coast.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think that's where you should stay. Short short form flights for you.
Speaker 2: No, it was, it was, it was, it was. It was a great flight. It was a beau of turbulence. I don't mind a bit of turbulence.
Speaker 3: It Yeah, because every time I went to the toilet. It was a turbulent. It was like the capital was not good. No, it was like the captive see did you sit down? No, no, no, but a shout out to the crew looked after as they were incredible and it's the same level. Want to bring you over as well. So remember we're giving away that trip to calib you come over and experience it. And then guys, where are we going in a couple of days.
Speaker 5: Well, we go to the super Bowl in San fran And this is genuine bucket list stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're taking some things off our bucket list when we're over here. And Nattie's thanks to our friends at Truths in California who came to us and said, would you guys like to go to the super Bowl?
Speaker 6: And so let me think about it.
Speaker 4: I don't think i've ever I don't even reply to emails, but that one got a very immediate yes.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm still going to Clint earlier loss. It's the tipping. I'm trying to get my head around tipping. Yeah, like I panic, a guy bought a guy bought me an ironing board and an iron yesterday to the room, and I just I freaked out and gave him ten dollars, but I didn't have anything smaller. And you can tell the.
Speaker 2: Truth, Jason, what tell the truth, Jason?
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 2: I gave him ten dollars, he gave him twenty dollars.
Speaker 4: It must be nice, no, tell the truth, Jason?
Speaker 2: How much did you give the man for the ironing board?
Speaker 3: Now? I feel it? Now, I know how Victoria felt when David was sitting there going tell them the truth? All right? My dad drove a Bentley and I gave it.
Speaker 2: He pies.
Speaker 3: You can't ask for change, can you? When you're tipping someone? Oh? I think so?
Speaker 2: You say, do you have anything to break? A twenty?
Speaker 3: Oh? Oh right? I didn't know you like, that's a quar bucks for that? Okay?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: And then in a bar is it a percentage or a dollar a drink?
Speaker 2: I don't know what did you do last night? It must have cost you a couple of hundred. Why you went.
Speaker 3: Round up to the nearest hundred?
Speaker 5: Jason loans tickets.
Speaker 3: While we are visiting California. Back home in Melbourne, the track is being set up at Albert Park. I love driving.
Speaker 2: So the stands at the stands are in.
Speaker 3: Stands are slowly going in this year they started doing like the grand stands on that corner there.
Speaker 4: It's really hard to drive around there and not think you're a race car driver, isn't it.
Speaker 6: It's forty k so it's I mean, that's what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's not hard. Lord, you actually just stick to this.
Speaker 2: No, I know, but instinctively.
Speaker 3: You're saying that you get inspired.
Speaker 4: Yes, instinctively you want to just fang around, but you don't.
Speaker 2: But you don't. I'll get you.
Speaker 6: The cops do sit there with the radar. They pick up quite a.
Speaker 3: Few and you can't go down the straight like at full pelt like they've sort of got a little chicane set up. Yeah, make your purposely slide down. So I've been told if you would like to go to the Formula one race day Sunday, we've got your tickets thirteen twenty four ten. We are looking for your best F one car sout.
Speaker 4: It's on a long weekend this weekend too. Melbourne is going to be popping off that weekend.
Speaker 3: I love this city. We just go from event to event. We do we do it. We're the best.
Speaker 2: Yea tennis is over. Next onto the Grand Prix.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Next Hello Jason in Sunbury morning. Welcome to the show. How you doing. How are you?
Speaker 7: You're not bad one fan?
Speaker 3: Oh I'm a little bit. Yeah.
Speaker 4: All right, well here's your chance to win tickets for Sunday race days.
Speaker 3: Strong Jason, Come on, JA set the tone over to you. Oh, it's like a mouse.
Speaker 2: We might have to do that again, Jason.
Speaker 3: It might be because we're in California. Maybe the cars cars on July.
Speaker 2: I reckon.
Speaker 4: Maybe the sign is too far away from you. Let's try again, Jason. We'll give you another crack.
Speaker 3: Really. Yeah, he's really set that benchmark, hasn't he.
Speaker 2: I don't know why weaken? Here is a little.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 5: It was hold there, Jason, that was brilliant.
Speaker 3: Let's move on to Emma. Emma, let's be honest. This is yours to lose at this point. How are you doing? You're an F one fan?
Speaker 8: Good?
Speaker 9: Thank you?
Speaker 10: Yeah? I love the F one.
Speaker 11: I never get to go though, so hopefully I get to win the ticket.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, good luck. All you got to do is your best Formula one sound.
Speaker 12: Thank you.
Speaker 2: There's something something's going on with our phones.
Speaker 3: Do again? I think it's it? Is it out that a lot producerges who's back at the station. How's it sounding back in Melbourne?
Speaker 1: Well, I can't hear anything, so I reckon it might be a good idea for everyone who's trying to do the sounds. Don't scream and maybe hold the phone slightly away.
Speaker 3: From your mouth. I think.
Speaker 1: When this sounds overloading the phone, I think they can't deal with itcha.
Speaker 6: Should we give Jackie boy from Richmond to go?
Speaker 3: Okay, Jack, here we go, mate, come here we go.
Speaker 5: A big big Fisher boys.
Speaker 2: Study's amazing.
Speaker 3: It's bloody great.
Speaker 2: Now that sounds like Formula one car.
Speaker 3: He Jack, you got the tickets? Mate? You're going?
Speaker 8: Are you gonna take?
Speaker 2: You to take? You got a hot date to take with you?
Speaker 5: Yes, my partner we messed out on tickets and she said that we probably had to go away from Melbourne because she would have had mad bomo.
Speaker 13: So I forget that.
Speaker 3: Mate. You are staying.
Speaker 4: Valentine's Oh yes, nothing like getting a free gifts for Valentine's Day?
Speaker 3: Jack and what you're a You're Red Bull fan? Are you? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Big Red Bull fan?
Speaker 3: Before before he won before mate, Louis Hamilton makes the step and drama right, Well, look up be a part of the action. Don't miss the Formula one Kaitaria waves Australian Grand Prix twenty twenty six Thursday. Tickets still available at Grand Prix dot Com. Are you but Jackie boy? You are going on Sunday for race Day? Enjoy my friend?
Speaker 13: Beautiful Thank you guys, sure.
Speaker 3: No worries. We've got more tickets to go on the show tomorrow. It's just go on twenty five past six. Let's check you round the work. Latest in news next right across Melbourne. This is number one hundred. Good morning. You are on the air with Jason Lauren Clints here as well. We're doing to thanks to our mates. It's already express and we are live from California. You can visit California from Hollywood to Wellness and the biggest sporting events on the planet are right here as well. California really is the ultimate playground. I'll tell you what. Nothing demonstrates that more than the first twenty four hours we have spent cramp.
Speaker 5: So much in or can I tell you blue skies, sunshine, beautiful weather, he out on the streets. No, well, both both both, We're just best of both worlds.
Speaker 3: Jason, I think I invited four hundred Americans last night to come and visit Melbourne. Oh did you Yeah, might need some more seats on the plane coming back. We're going to tell you about our first twenty four hours in Kelli coming up very very soon.
Speaker 5: It's a great place to so to you where it wasn't a great place to be a few days back, and that was on the brand new Metro Rail tunnel or the Metro Rail trains that passed through that tunnel.
Speaker 3: This is officially just open.
Speaker 5: Well yeah, it opened back in December, but in the last few days or since Sunday anyway, the Sunbury, Crambon and Pacnam lines are now going through the Metro Tunnel rather than the City Loop, so there's a lot more traffic through there, both in terms of trains and also in terms of passengers as well.
Speaker 3: So it's good.
Speaker 5: It's what you know, we need infrastructure, right, But the issue was a sagging cable quote unquote has brought the Metro Rail tunnel to a standstill. Now, I know, I know, I feel for anyone who was stuck on a train stuck in the tunnel, because would be can we retell well, I mean the government was promising faster and more reliable train travel.
Speaker 3: And look at what's happened.
Speaker 2: So people were stuck how many people?
Speaker 5: I don't know how many, more than six hundred passengers. Sorry, it bought two of the new high powered trains.
Speaker 3: Just sitting there. Thirteen twenty four ten is out number if you're one of those lucky good ones.
Speaker 6: A sagging cable.
Speaker 3: I thought it was new.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess new things can be saggy, took.
Speaker 6: From our train, corresponded, you know my favorite bite.
Speaker 2: That's all I've said. That's all I've contributed to this news story. The new things can be saggy.
Speaker 3: My favorite bit. Clinton. Lauren had run off to her room right during that song. The song finished quite quickly. You went back for the start of that break, right, Yes, So Clinton and I are talking about trains at a tunnel, and let's be honest, public transport, and your face when you walk back into the room and you're just talking about public transport, and you're like, oh, should I just bother jumping in for this?
Speaker 2: Yaby to it?
Speaker 4: But I did think, you know, I got in an elevator here at the hotel. Probably transit in la it's basically public and there is also a conference at this hotel, and there was a very enthusiastic guy in the lift.
Speaker 2: To every level we stopped.
Speaker 4: It was like, we can fit more people, and we could fit more bit and I was like, there's too many people in here. And then it went me when one person got in and they were like and then the door shut, and I was like, Oh, We're gonna be.
Speaker 2: Stuck in here.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be like the Metro tne.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be like the Metro tunnel. I'm going to be stuck in my form of public transport for the day, the hotel elevators.
Speaker 3: You're so relatable.
Speaker 6: Thirteen, twenty four to ten if you did get stuck, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, look, did you get stuck anywhere in the metro tunnel?
Speaker 3: Just a metro, just a metro would be.
Speaker 2: Where'd you get stuck?
Speaker 6: Yes, that's actually quite good, isn't it.
Speaker 5: That's very us Where'd you get stuck?
Speaker 2: Melbourne?
Speaker 3: Good morning, Melbourne. I like that. This is Nomber one hundred. You are on the air with Jason and Lauren clint here as well. Guys, we are alive from California, and do you know what we are?
Speaker 13: Like?
Speaker 6: Twenty nine degrees outside, but in here it's minus eleven.
Speaker 4: Yes, the air conditioning in this room, Wally, it's so cold. He's actually twenty nine degrees outside.
Speaker 6: Here it is it feels like three in here.
Speaker 2: We're in winter. How God's California in winter.
Speaker 3: So guys coming home of sunshine and good times.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you're not on my face of La, I don't know who is.
Speaker 3: I just got him the jet lag the jet bag.
Speaker 4: Also, for anyone who follows our show on Socials and knows us well, you'll know that Jason always wears what we call this silly little hat, and it's an LA hat, right, And he's brought them all over here with him because he's bought his good hat.
Speaker 2: He's going out hat, he's nighttime hat.
Speaker 4: All is different, and he's just realized that now he's in La wearing an LA hat.
Speaker 3: I just looked like a fan of the city.
Speaker 5: He's juste he got a yesterday and we looked at him and we said, you're wearing an LA hat to La and he goes, I'm going home.
Speaker 4: You've peen an ambassador for this city for years without even realizing, so you.
Speaker 3: Can win your very own trip to California. Visit California from Hollywood to wellness and the biggest sporting events on the planet. California really is the ultimate playground, and I could vouch for that. All you have to do is go to the Nova player app or go to the nover Wind page. We're going to put someone on the stand by list later on in the show. Only ten people will be on the stand by list of the trip.
Speaker 2: So we've got three. What day is it Thursday? Oh it's Wednesday. Here it's Thursday. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. So we've put.
Speaker 4: Three people on the stand by list and there is another one going on the stand by list.
Speaker 2: So it's su jet like, give me a break.
Speaker 4: And there is another person going on the stand by lea shortly and it will only be ten people.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what. In the running, it really is a playground. Just the first twenty four hours have been I was sitting there last day, go you mind a dream. So we touched down land at about seven am yesterday. The first thing we did was we went off to a saddle range.
Speaker 6: Cue the music, Oh can.
Speaker 2: I get a year?
Speaker 4: So one thing you must do when you come to California into La in particular, is visit the Hollywood side in the news a lot recently.
Speaker 2: Carpenter wasn't Sabrina Carpenter.
Speaker 5: Jason, it was Sydney up there off the side.
Speaker 4: Jase keeps saying it was Carpenter wasn't. So we thought we must go up there for ourselves. Now, there's many ways you can hike. You can drive and then do a bit of a hike. You can I don't know.
Speaker 2: You can probably fly helicopter over it. Not us. We went on horseback like the.
Speaker 3: Man from a snowy river might take us. So much fun.
Speaker 2: It was so much fun.
Speaker 4: Sunset Ranch is the name of the the people brave in us enough to let us go on their horses.
Speaker 2: You're not really a horse guy.
Speaker 3: Take a listen to No, I'm not how they matched us with our horses.
Speaker 8: Okay, going to get You're gonna have belly cool?
Speaker 2: What's so good about Billy?
Speaker 8: Billy is nice and easy. He's an easy ride.
Speaker 2: Opposite to Lauren. First, Billy, Lauren, I'm nice and easy.
Speaker 8: Clint, I believe you had Angus.
Speaker 5: I got big gas Angus beef, and what do we think of Vegas?
Speaker 8: He also loves to eat. He got his name for a reason. He's big and beefy. So just say you like him.
Speaker 3: Glendy and Megan, who are you putting me on?
Speaker 8: You're gonna have Rusty.
Speaker 3: You got a strong back, Rusty.
Speaker 8: Rusty likes his snacks as well, but he's like more lazy. He's on the leazy side.
Speaker 4: Have matched us up perfectly with our horses.
Speaker 3: Does he like a snack?
Speaker 8: He does love a snack. He loves his snack.
Speaker 3: Horse like rider. So then yeah, we took to the hills.
Speaker 4: And we went the Hollywood Hills up to the Hollywood Sign. We got a beautiful glimpse of the Hollywood Sign. Now they did say the horse is like because it is quite steady. Then they like going on the edge of that's how they walk because they like eating the grass.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 2: The big boy did not cope with the horse to the.
Speaker 3: Edge, larn. He was quite stiff, wasn't he.
Speaker 5: He was a stiff rider, just the whole way up. Just we're like, come on, do use the hips.
Speaker 4: And at one point the lady stiff man was like, Okay, you're leaning a little too far to the left. At the moment I was like, he is about to fall off the horse.
Speaker 3: Were drunk if I went over the.
Speaker 2: Edge, but he kept saying that they don't. They just walk on the edge. They're trail horses. They are very safe. And it was actually stunning.
Speaker 4: It was such a great way to see the Hollywood Sign, and it's a way I've never considered before.
Speaker 3: Now we come down from that, I was a little bit jet lagged by this point. I'm ready just to sit by the hotel. Oh.
Speaker 4: You must have been exhausted from the fourteen our flight, of which you lay flat and ate and drunk the whole way there.
Speaker 3: But I was like, let's quiet night tonight, and you were like, no, no, no, I got a surpriss for you. Oh.
Speaker 2: I thought, in the theme of horses and country and western, we should probably pop down to the Saddle Ranch, which if you've ever been here, it's a full place.
Speaker 3: It's a must, it's a must go.
Speaker 2: He's starting many movies, many TV shows. Sunset.
Speaker 3: The first time I went there was about eight years ago, and it really rattled me with the menu because it was buffalo wings. Remember us saying, I just want some chicken, but you thought they were actual buffalo buffalo.
Speaker 2: I don't have wings.
Speaker 3: Well, I didn't know, right, buff.
Speaker 2: They're from Buffalo.
Speaker 3: Ah, yeahs sense.
Speaker 4: So we're driving down Sunset on the left, you've got Sunset Tower, iconic Hollywood hotel, great restaurant, Sunset Tower. I mean they do a Sunday there where you get literally a menu comes with the Sunday and you can tick all the topics you want.
Speaker 2: In fact, I went there once and Leonardo.
Speaker 4: DiCaprio was sitting at a table office with us, very bougie, and I thought, no, that is not the place for us.
Speaker 2: Directly across the road the Saddle Rat. That's more upper ally.
Speaker 3: Now here's the thing. Yes, it's a restaurant with a bucking bull.
Speaker 2: In it and a karaoke said.
Speaker 3: I was not aware that there was karaoke. And then I was at the bar and then all of a sudden, the sounds came over the in house speakers, and I know that voice take a lesson. Oh.
Speaker 4: I was like, did you think, oh my god, I'm in Hollywood and Shania Twains just walked in.
Speaker 13: No.
Speaker 3: I thought, they don't know what they've done. They're not going to get that microphone exquisite.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I reckon? That was pretty good?
Speaker 3: No, what we're playing now is actually the real. Yeah it's a bull riding track. Yeah, that's that's a.
Speaker 2: Real Yeah, let's go girls. I loved it, and.
Speaker 3: Then I thought, God, we're really get any worse. Yeah, we've hit a low point.
Speaker 2: And then Jake's got on the bucking ball. No no, no, oh yeah yeah yeah. I'll be playing that video later.
Speaker 3: That video will not hit a lot video.
Speaker 2: Will you better be nice to me on this trip or that video will very much see the light of day.
Speaker 3: You look lovely today?
Speaker 2: How is my singing voice?
Speaker 3: Amazing?
Speaker 5: That's all we got time for news and check your under work as well.
Speaker 2: Clink, you brought your bogain you bought it in a pub.
Speaker 3: Anthem When you've got the entire the entire people in the restaurant looking at you, what song do you roll out?
Speaker 4: When you say the entire people in the restaurant, nine other people sitting at the bar trying not to listen, and.
Speaker 3: What did they get? They got cleansed down away with fuel and shimmer. Wait for it, wait for it? I cut off the best just listened to everyone in the background just as well.
Speaker 6: Ye receiving, isn't it look?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 4: When one of our other team members got up and sung Angels by Robbi Williams and you Will You just couldn't help yourself.
Speaker 2: You stormed the stage and took the micro.
Speaker 6: Well, now I know how Alex Warren felt at the Grammys.
Speaker 3: I was out of time. There's a feedback issue.
Speaker 2: I must wring the jet lag.
Speaker 3: Well that was a bit of fun. But the ultimate surprise was when Lauren took us backstage to hang with one of her friends and my absolute hero. Tonight, your host, Jimmy Kimmel, the Man. He is coming up later on this morning at eight o'clock. We are going to play that chat. Well, good morning Melbourne. Yes, we are alive from California, and your chance to win your very own trip for four coming up soon on the show. Just make sure you register by the overplayer app.
Speaker 4: Yes, it is incredible over here. Make sure you do that because by next week we're giving that trip away.
Speaker 3: Jason. Hey, guys, back closer to home, just listening to you and news there clip nineteen percent of workspaces in the CBD a vacant. I thought I thought the CBD was sort of coming back to life.
Speaker 4: I think I think that is it come back to life, to be honest, because a few years ago it was like fifty percent.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think in a retail sense and in restaurants and all the rest of it's starting to get a bit of its swagger back.
Speaker 6: It's vibe back.
Speaker 2: A lot of people still aren't working with exactly.
Speaker 5: Offices are a little bit bare because people were working from home.
Speaker 2: And does anyone go to work on a Friday anymore? No for Thursday nights and new Friday night in Melbourne. A lot of my friends like, should we do dinner on a Thursday Thursday all night? And were working from.
Speaker 5: Home Friday and then heaven forbid the Sunday session gets a little out of hand and.
Speaker 3: On Monday, you know you're supposed.
Speaker 2: To it's a good working from home day.
Speaker 3: Really, really is a few.
Speaker 2: People bullying those ones.
Speaker 3: We're in the city. Over the Christmas period, I went to did I tell you? I went to Love? Actually? In concert? You did? Is that with the Mso? Yeah? It was great. It was at Melbourne Town Hall.
Speaker 4: But every Christmas I think about doing that and I've never done it.
Speaker 3: It's great and the kids loved it, like they sat there through the whole movie and everything. However, I forgot love actually can get a little bit naughty in parts. It's a launch and a bit emos as well. Yeah, but a lot of naughty.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Remember her phone when that scene happened. Yes, she gets interrupted, Yes.
Speaker 3: With a handsome man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, answer the phone.
Speaker 3: The phone. She's a good sisters. Hey, coming up very soon.
Speaker 12: Your chan enjoy it.
Speaker 3: The kids loved it, not particularly that same fifty thousand dollars cash up for grabs. This morning, our game Brick by Brick is on the air at seven thirty. We're going to catch up with one of your favorite players from the Bombers. But next we are talking fines around Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Fine, like parking fines, Yeah.
Speaker 3: All of it. They'll find you any way they.
Speaker 2: Can, any way they can.
Speaker 3: We will go there after Taylor Swift. This is Nova.
Speaker 5: An article which caught my eye overnight involved a jen Z ceo. His name is Kyle Hunt. Now he got a bit of a shock because he had just be.
Speaker 3: Careful with his jet lagons.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, well I think I've got my chops around that.
Speaker 3: Well, Kyle Hunt, he.
Speaker 5: Got the shock of his life when at work in front of his colleagues.
Speaker 2: He's the CEO he's the CEO, he's the boss.
Speaker 6: The sheriff turned up the fake police.
Speaker 2: It's a real thing.
Speaker 3: I know Lawrence.
Speaker 5: I know Lawrence had an experience with the sheriff. But first let me tell you about Kyle because he had a fine from COVID nineteen for being outside of his five kilometers O remember that rule. So he was slung at the time, I think it was five hundred bucks that has now ballooned to ten thousand.
Speaker 6: Dollars, and there was a warranting out for his arrest.
Speaker 2: I thought they written all those fines.
Speaker 3: As it turns out, nope.
Speaker 2: So is Kyle Hunt paying that bill?
Speaker 5: Kyle Hunt again, He's going to have to pay the bill. Oh wow, what do you think about Kyle Hunt?
Speaker 3: Well, normally we don't say Hunt when we're talking about him. I just the.
Speaker 6: Sheriff's are a bit.
Speaker 4: Sheriffs are No, they don't arrest people.
Speaker 2: I had to meet the sheriff funds because I had parking fins, so many parking funds from outside my university when for some reason I thought it was free parking, turns out it wasn't. And I also had my old address that finds were going there, and they added up and added up. Eventually they got in touch and I was like, my mom's going to actually kill me if she finds out about this. So I had to go meet the sheriff.
Speaker 6: I said.
Speaker 4: She actually her name was Erin, Sheriff Aaron. I remember it like yesterday. She was like, why don't we meet at the local?
Speaker 3: I said, and my mum's not going to be Was she one of Kyle Hunt's friends?
Speaker 2: Maybe? Yes?
Speaker 4: She was actually lovely and she said, why don't we meet it this McDonald's And I was like, okay, perfect.
Speaker 2: And I got there and.
Speaker 3: I was like, was she in the van?
Speaker 4: I don't know what Sheriff Aaron looks like. I'm actually on a blind day. And there was one woman sitting on a table and I went up to her and I said to you, Sheriff Aaron, and this lady was like no. And then I went back and sat my car, and then she turned up in the sheriff's car and I was like, oh.
Speaker 3: Did she have a uniform? Well yes, honestly like a cop.
Speaker 4: Event I didn't think to ask her what she was going to be wearing, or it felt too much like an actual day you.
Speaker 3: Haven't seen the events. They look like an r c V can't like a little orange lights.
Speaker 2: And if they're not, they're not arresting you.
Speaker 5: Well no, but they can stop your like progress if you will for one of a better term, like, for instance, if you want to jump on a plane somewhere, they can actually stop you at the airport. If you've got unpaid fines and all the rest of it, they can stop your progress.
Speaker 4: People in their cars right now are or wigging out.
Speaker 3: I got done the other day in Angerson. You know that restaurant?
Speaker 2: What did you get done for?
Speaker 6: And not in the restaurant that street? Yeah, grave, Oh my god, there as well.
Speaker 3: I looked around it was like Saturday morning. I looked around. Now now I think we've got a chalk anywhere, they're not chalk and tires. And then I was in there for fifteen minutes to come out there.
Speaker 2: You know, we weren't Entrecot and overstayed. Are welcome.
Speaker 5: We watched the parking officer put a fine on our car and didn't move because we were too embarrassed.
Speaker 3: To go out.
Speaker 2: I'll move it now it was too late.
Speaker 4: And then Click was also too embarrassed to peel it off his windscreen, so my home.
Speaker 2: Because he didn't lean over.
Speaker 5: The potential flag just when people run after a parking inspector.
Speaker 12: System.
Speaker 2: Now it's not in the system, just so you made a mistake and deleted.
Speaker 3: Hey, thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Let's talk big fines?
Speaker 2: Oh how big was you fine?
Speaker 3: What have your copped? Melbourne? Thirteen twenty four ten? In return, we got free stuff to go this morning. How about we hook you up with office works vouchers? Be great?
Speaker 2: That'd be great.
Speaker 3: Little Jana chickens always good. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number? How big was you fine? What did you cop?
Speaker 7: One?
Speaker 3: For? Give us? Call it nover? We are talking fines. You gotta be careful you park around Melbourne.
Speaker 2: How big would you find? No click?
Speaker 4: You were just telling us that there was a guy who got a fine during Kyle Hunt during over.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's him and it started at how much.
Speaker 5: Five hundred bucks and has ballooned out to ten thousand.
Speaker 3: A lot of people got fines during COVID. Is this a warning to them? Be notice the sheriff is? It must be? Because I'm with you. I thought those finds got torn up.
Speaker 2: Apparently not.
Speaker 3: No, I where where did you see or hear that?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Was that just on the great line? Yeah? My time?
Speaker 4: Do you know the fines that used to get me all the time? And I'm going back in time to the nineties here. I used to get so many fines at Blockbuster Video that I would just move Blockbuster Videos ran Now.
Speaker 2: I was like, well, I guess I'm a video easy girl now.
Speaker 3: Civic Video video easy.
Speaker 2: I forgot to return pretty woman.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah whatever, library as well. The library would get you.
Speaker 2: You know what that was the library school from the library books.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're on the conscious flight over here. When you pulled out your.
Speaker 2: Kindle, oh yeah, he reads a kindom I.
Speaker 3: Was like, that'll do me. What's wrong with reading?
Speaker 6: Reading is very good, reading, very good for the mind.
Speaker 4: I just didn't take you as a kindle guy. Actually, I don't know what I was thinking. Of course, you're a kindlego.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. We are talking fines at the moment. Let's go to Andrew in Dingly morning.
Speaker 7: Andrew, Hey, how are you?
Speaker 3: Yeah? We're good one. What's your cop? Mate?
Speaker 10: Got a million a thousand dollars speeding fine?
Speaker 2: Why was it so much? Was that did it go up because you didn't pay it? Or is that where it started?
Speaker 10: No, it was interstate and they find me and I didn't with no demerit points.
Speaker 3: Basically, so how many clicks said were you over? We're speeding?
Speaker 10: I was driving to Adelaide is our seven hour drive, and I had cruise control on one twenty one hundred. Oh, very roagueworthy car.
Speaker 3: It's not how it works, Jesus.
Speaker 2: Oh but geez, I've got a good engine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was doing two hundred, but I just got new tis six the speed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you don't pay them, they do just go up and up and up and up and up.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: That it loves no demerit points. What's that trick?
Speaker 3: Am I sure? What'd you cup a fine for? Brother?
Speaker 13: I capped a pretty cassy shine just for a started off with a simple parking fine and wasn't correctly notified notified about it, so by the time I got a call about it, it had jumped up from maybe one hundred and twenty up to nearly seven and a half thousand.
Speaker 4: Now are you Are you just a bit like me and you don't open your mail and then say you never got.
Speaker 13: It or did you actually no, I know, so in this situation, I actually they failed. They had failed to notify me, so they didn't send me anything to say, hey, by the way, you've just got a fine and need to make sure you pay it. It was only until maybe two and a half years later I got a phone call saying, hey, have you paid the fine by this fine? By the way, we're just going through our system. And I was like, ah, what are.
Speaker 3: You talking about?
Speaker 13: And well, it told me and then they actually read the number. I had an absolute heart attack and I hate it at the time, but once I actually realized what had happened, they decided to refund me and just cancel cancel it out all together. In the end, thank god, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I why don't they just carry payway? I tap and you saw you've got me. It's not a bad idea, you know. And the cops pulled over, Oh mate, you're doing you know.
Speaker 6: We can't use your phone in the car you pulled over?
Speaker 3: You pulled over?
Speaker 4: No, but you know it isn't it when you get a fine, Because if I don't do it then and there I forget about it. And so you peel it off your windscreen and you get in the car and you go to pay it and it says, no, this hasn't been uploaded to.
Speaker 2: The system yet.
Speaker 5: Or you put on the fridge and you look at it every morning for the thirty days until it's overdue.
Speaker 3: I do that all the time. Hey what about you?
Speaker 5: Selsa from Clyde, Good morning, Hi, how are you excellent?
Speaker 2: Did you get a big fine? What happened?
Speaker 11: Not having a Mikey back in probably two thousand and nine and having my foot on the seats? I raked up to twenty three grants.
Speaker 4: You were on a train and you had your feet on the seats and no Mikey.
Speaker 3: Yeah they sting you for feet on the seat.
Speaker 11: Yeah they do.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, really they could find you for that.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah, But why was it twenty two thousand dollars?
Speaker 11: It just raked up over the years, and I moved a lot and didn't get any of my tickets and.
Speaker 2: Surely you didn't have to.
Speaker 11: Pay it, And then I just thought it. I was like, oh whatever, and yeah, I got it sorted, so I'll be on a payment plan for a long time.
Speaker 2: Oh you're actually paying the twenty two hours?
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I would fake my own death.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe we're not the best role models.
Speaker 2: Twenty two thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Mikey seat?
Speaker 2: Where do you even get a Mikey too hard to find?
Speaker 3: Can they sting you for they're with you? Can they sting you for feet on the seats? In the movies? You know how like halfway through a movie there's always like the little maybe remember it comes down with their torch? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Do it?
Speaker 3: Just get that out of my face. Good morning, Melbourne, this is Ober one hundred. You're on the air with Jason Lauren Clints here as well. We are live from California this morning. We are road tripping around Kelly one more day here in La then we rode trip to Palm Springs, then road tripping onto San fran and then the fine people it visits California. You're taking us to.
Speaker 5: The Super Bowl jobs, what about goodness? That is just going to be bucket It is bucket list. It's going to be one of the great spectacles.
Speaker 3: And here's the best, big guys. You can win your very own trip to California. All you gotta do is hit up the nover Wind page or go to download the Nova player app.
Speaker 4: Yes, you too could be riding horses up to the Hollywood Sign like we did yesterday. Or you could be riding your bike of the Golden Gates Bridge, which we are going to be doing in a few days.
Speaker 3: It has just gone seven eight to waight, let's say a load to our next.
Speaker 5: Yes, he is essenon superstar male model on a pastime basis, and he's actually doing some promotion work for the Sporting Globe ahead of the Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: Wealthy, Good morning.
Speaker 2: Good morning, bhie.
Speaker 12: Guys. How are we.
Speaker 2: Before we get into footy about his modeling? Oh yeah, well I.
Speaker 3: See you in some sort of Mooney type shoot. You're on your Instagram?
Speaker 12: Yes, mat, Yes, yeah.
Speaker 3: What's going on here? Hitting their catwalk?
Speaker 9: Just dabbling in a few things outside of football. Footy doesn't last forever, so yeah, I'm really enjoying that side of life at the moment.
Speaker 2: Oh good for you, Clint cl moonlighting as a uniclone model? Did you get your contractor nude clip?
Speaker 12: I was there, Actually.
Speaker 5: He came, he came to the big unveiling. I also love that to each other.
Speaker 3: I love that NRL players get like lows and things like that, and AFL players.
Speaker 4: Georgia, Georgia money well, I saw you at the tennis. We were there with Rolf Lauren.
Speaker 2: Wasn't that fans?
Speaker 9: Yeah, that was elite. I'm sure you went lots of times. Clint was on the other side in the big ball spot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 4: Matt and I were sitting there. We did what lots of people do at the tennis. We had the iPhone zoomed right in, panning around to try and find Clinton the crowd and where was he sitting?
Speaker 2: Front row in the big dog.
Speaker 3: Seats, Mattie. We took bombers and footy off season. Everyone's back into hardcore training. Now, how's the team looking for the year ahead.
Speaker 9: Yeah, the boys are healthy, which is the main thing at the moment. We obviously had a lot of injuries last year, but it was really good to get those young players playing while the boys were injured. So I think that's going to help us this year. And we've added a few boys. So yeah, we're excited to just get started and just play footy, finish the preseason because that's the hard bit.
Speaker 5: Well, the good thing is this time of year, Matta, is that everyone's on top of the ladder. Right, lost game, But do you feel like because you're a young team, Scott, he's in charge. I mean, do you feel like the shackles are off a little bit? Can you play with more freedom this year?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I think we feel that as players, but the test will be in the middle of the year when it gets tough and it's winter and the pressures on. So it's always easy. Now everyone says they're flying, which we are obviously top of the ladder. But yeah, we're just excited to get into games and see what we've been working on.
Speaker 3: You guys, ever get jealous of each other's training facilities, Like remember when they unveiled the Hangar a couple of years ago, it was.
Speaker 2: Like the new Yeah, the one, you know, a new one recently.
Speaker 3: The other day it is massive.
Speaker 12: Yes, yeah, it looks really nice. We're very lucky.
Speaker 9: We've got two ovals, so I think we're the only club maybe with two ovals.
Speaker 3: So we'll still Marvel Stadium.
Speaker 12: Yeah, of course, catch up other clubs.
Speaker 4: Let's let's talk about the super Bowl. We are over here in California and we are heading to the Super Bowl, which I know is a bucket list for so many people. I've been pinching myself ever since we found out we were going are you in? Are you into NFL?
Speaker 9: Yes, I've got into it last couple of years have been over there, which is been. It's obviously a bit hard when you don't know the rules to start, but yeah, I've really enjoyed it.
Speaker 4: I've got more and more into it too. And I think they're mad men the way they smash each other. But they think Ossie rules players are crazy for playing without pads. Which sport do you think is tougher?
Speaker 8: Mat?
Speaker 9: I think os on a total physical level is tough up, just because how much running and how three sixty it is. But they are big, big boys like to be hit by them.
Speaker 5: How's your hoof? Have you got a big do you reckon? You could make it as a as a punter.
Speaker 12: I did a bit of work with Pro Kick Australia.
Speaker 9: Actually, so maybe saying after footy, if the legs hold up, but the good things you can do that to an old age.
Speaker 3: Well you said earlier, you know, life after footy, so you know there have been players that moved over here, and well.
Speaker 4: There's an aussy guy playing in the Super Bowl. Who's your tip to win?
Speaker 12: I reckon the parts just I that's good.
Speaker 2: We're all the same team then.
Speaker 3: And down at the Sporting Globe.
Speaker 5: I'd imagine it gets pretty rowdy, a lot of people, amazing.
Speaker 2: I had some Super Bowl Mondays down there.
Speaker 12: I had the Wings there yesterday. Unbelievable.
Speaker 9: They've got it all going, so they'll have the street closed down, bit of tailgating.
Speaker 12: I'll be down there nice and nice.
Speaker 9: And early on Monday before training, so on the waters for me, unlike Clint will be. But yeah, if you want to check it out, anyone listening Sporting Globe dot com. They've got lots of pass good man.
Speaker 3: Well mate, thanks very much for coming in. Enjoy watching the Super Bowl, and good luck for the season ahead as well.
Speaker 12: Thanks guys, have fun over there, and behave.
Speaker 3: Good luck with the modeling as well. Behave. I don't know what sort of character assassination you're trying to do.
Speaker 4: It was only targeted that Clint, he know. Hey, thanks for joining us this morning, Matt, and good luck to the Bombers for the season ahead.
Speaker 12: Thanks guys. Now, we are live.
Speaker 3: From California, specifically the W Hotel in Hollywood is where we are. I can vouch for you. The sliders on room service a couple off.
Speaker 4: There, so look at his breakfast time at home. We know that, but it's one o'clock here.
Speaker 3: In Los Angeles, Judge, it's lunchtock.
Speaker 2: And at one o'clock Jase was like, it's burger time.
Speaker 3: Let me straight down the hatch.
Speaker 2: I didn't even see them.
Speaker 3: They're very smallest sliders.
Speaker 2: How many did you have? None of them offered around to the rest of us, So.
Speaker 3: Anyone else want lunch? I ordered some chips?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I said, could I have a chip?
Speaker 4: And I got handed one singular shingle French fry just which is really all I need?
Speaker 2: But one single French fry?
Speaker 3: You can have another one?
Speaker 2: Are yours? Big boy? I wouldn't come between you and a hard chip.
Speaker 3: Yesterday we caught up with the one and only Jimmy Kimmel. You're gonna hear that chat coming up in a few minutes. But first though, let's say a load and lea. Who's playing the five K question?
Speaker 2: Morning?
Speaker 13: Good morning, guys?
Speaker 2: How are you going? We're good? How are you? How's Melbourne this morning?
Speaker 14: Melbourne is chilly. I needs to warm.
Speaker 2: Up, okay, Melbourne, pull your socks up, Nellie, you're expecting I am I'm thirty two weeks pregnant and.
Speaker 11: Have aratulation, having a toddler and being pregnant not for the week.
Speaker 13: I can tell you, know.
Speaker 2: What, you're a superwoman.
Speaker 4: Like how women manage that with little ones running around and being pregnant, It is amazing.
Speaker 3: She's an angel.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, you deserve this money.
Speaker 3: Let's try and when you five k to drop on babysitting this morning? All right, how this works? You will hear a question, you'll hear a three two one. You need to give us the answer in that time. Okay, yep, you've got this, mate, You got this? All right? You ready to go?
Speaker 12: Yep?
Speaker 3: Ready, all right for five thousand dollars, here's your question.
Speaker 6: What year was the first Star Wars movie released?
Speaker 13: Three two one?
Speaker 3: No, was around the nineties as well. It was nineteen seventy seven, nineteen seventy seven, it was that early, yeah, because you know what, like in my peak in the eighties, it was the Empire Strikes Back? Right? Was Harrison Ford in the og?
Speaker 4: I believe Yeah, I've never seen any of it and he looked young.
Speaker 3: You've never seen No, that's Star Trek.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, start, don't don't come between Star Wars fans and Star Trek fans.
Speaker 3: You know what, they were the same, No, no, angry? Yeah, which one's got the years captain spot?
Speaker 2: Which one's that in Trek?
Speaker 4: And which one's Princess Layering Wars and Darth Vader War and this hand symbol Trek, Yeah, Trek.
Speaker 3: In fact, just down on Sunset Boulevard, or was a Hollywood boulevard down here that people dress up as movie.
Speaker 2: Characters down on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just saw Spider Man smoking a dart yesterday afternoon to do.
Speaker 4: If you go to the street over, they're in the back blocks with their masks taken off, having luncha.
Speaker 3: Love it, love it. Let's go get of Lauren with the Star Wars characters down there.
Speaker 5: Actually we should. We should go down there and you should find Matt Damon Star and you can.
Speaker 3: Have a photo on the ground.
Speaker 2: He got a stuff. Yeah, let's reckon. He's got the foot What about the people who have the footprints? Some people have some people put their feet.
Speaker 3: In outside the Chinese theater.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Actually, Chris Hamsworth's got one too. Should we go find it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but let's get spray white. We'll send a photo of us cleaning it to Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll polish it up, make sure there's look the best.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Hey, Leah, good on your daph Thanks for giving a crack five K question returns at this time tomorrow. Coming up next, we're catching up with the man, Jimmy Gimmel. Well, good morning, Melbourne, live from California. We are this morning, Kelly or is US locals say.
Speaker 2: Kelli Callie California.
Speaker 3: I think I sang that to the Uber driver on the way home.
Speaker 2: He would have loved that.
Speaker 3: Explains the review I got.
Speaker 2: We are. We're alive from Los Angeles this morning. There is so much to see and do.
Speaker 4: Here and we've been here for one day and all boy, have we crammed.
Speaker 3: So look. A big shout out to the crew of Qantas to bring us over Sago day to California with Quantas discover great flight and hotel deals at quantas dot com today in.
Speaker 5: A shout out to the beautiful Melinda who looked after the team on board and the big red room and.
Speaker 3: The big red route.
Speaker 2: The stuff were amazing.
Speaker 3: I've been at the airport. They're all just awesome. But yes, we've only been here for one day. My god, this place is fun.
Speaker 2: We hit the ground running.
Speaker 4: We got off a plane, we freshened up, and then we jumped on horses.
Speaker 2: We went horseback riding up to the Hollywood sign. That is a spectacular here.
Speaker 3: Now, can I just reminder around this is a work trip for us, right, We've had to do this so we can road test it and see what it's like, because we're giving away the trip to you listening at home, you.
Speaker 4: And three friends at home, So it could be girls trip, could be boys trip, Coulby, a Bucks party, be family holiday.
Speaker 3: I'm oh, I'm in California. You're doing this work trip?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I bet she's really feeling sorry if you're working this hard, or she's at home with three children.
Speaker 3: So coming up this morning, we are going to give you a chance to get on the standby list to win your very own trip to California. But yesterday afternoon, I just want to say all jokes aside, or the kidding we do between each other, or the pranks we plan each other, you really came through yesterday.
Speaker 2: I did. I did. I was very excited.
Speaker 4: Actually, It's something I've been working on since we found out we were coming over here, and I knew it was something not only I wanted to do and that I knew Clint would love, but I knew it would blow your socks off and surprise you with something really special.
Speaker 3: So yesterday afternoon we were putting a car and we were asked, guess where you think Lauren is taking you? Take a list? Are we catching on not be coming all the way to our lad junker?
Speaker 4: No, we're not catching up with Margot Robbie.
Speaker 2: There's no Australians involved.
Speaker 3: It's Tim Allen from Home Improvement. We're going to Monroe.
Speaker 2: Died give click, okay, eating somebody.
Speaker 3: Somebody that we're going to meet.
Speaker 2: And chat to that we're going to meet and chat too.
Speaker 3: It's not the guy, just as Spider Man outside Codac Theater isn't.
Speaker 2: It's not the guys.
Speaker 7: Male or female male.
Speaker 3: It takes celebrity head. So we're meeting the person at something they're connected with. Is Kimmel. Please meet Kimmel? If it Kimmel's up, my hero, Please meet Kimmel. What what would your first question be, Like, I do something I need to tell Lauren about Kimmel that I don't think you would know.
Speaker 14: Well, you can telling yourself because they're going to see Jimmy.
Speaker 4: Is it Kimmel, We're going to see Jimmy.
Speaker 3: Kim He wanted me up.
Speaker 2: I'm not wanding.
Speaker 4: We're going to see Jimmy and then he's setting up a studio for us to chat to him afterwards.
Speaker 2: We're going to flip the interview. I'm excited.
Speaker 3: Is gonna be quiet?
Speaker 8: Is gonna be fun?
Speaker 3: Now, at that point, I turned into a screaming school he did.
Speaker 4: I'd actually never seen you turn to water before. But he was so excited.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was.
Speaker 5: Were you nervous, No, just excited, just excited. Like I knew he'd be a good guy because you like, he's an icon.
Speaker 3: He's my absolute hero. Everyone obviously knows. I'm Jimmy Kimmel, host of a tonight show talk show. He went global news wise when he had to fall out with Trump and he was pulled off the air, he opened up about that coming up.
Speaker 2: Next a really good guy, and I knew that.
Speaker 4: I knew that they say never meet your heroes, and I knew that you'd fall in love with him.
Speaker 3: You're gonna hear me as a school girl, and you're gonna hear good mates of Lauren and I Fionce Paul, their friend Jimmy Kimmel has us backstage and we catch up with the man on the other side of this right across Melbourne. This is number one hundred. You're on the air with Jason Lauren Clints here as well. We are doing the show alive from California. We got your chance to win your very own trip to California. You can visit California from Hollywood, wellness and the biggest sporting events on the planet. California really is the ultimate playground and it was for me yesterday because we got to catch up with my hero talk show host Jimmy Kimmel. Jimmy coming back to.
Speaker 13: Tell Jimmy.
Speaker 15: Jim Jimmy Jimmy from our first show and two thousand and three.
Speaker 9: That's jim.
Speaker 3: Now, can I say we just got off a fifteen hour flight this morning. I had no idea what we were doing tonight, and I didn't want to leave the hotel.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I knew there was one person that there is only one person.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately, Jason Clinton are my co host. But Jason is the big unfortunately, and even more unfortunately, he's the biggest Jimmy Kimmel, Nuffy.
Speaker 2: Jimmy, he's very exciting.
Speaker 3: Wow. I couldn't give a shit about any celebrity in the world except the ones we've interviewed. Obviously we've had a wonderful time with them, but you are my absolute hero.
Speaker 15: Soir, maybe we should have done this in your room, then we can really get to know each other.
Speaker 7: You know, we're in your room.
Speaker 4: This is your office here backstage at the Jimmy Kimmel Show.
Speaker 2: There's a lot to unpack in here.
Speaker 15: Yeah, well there's a lot to pack in here, really is what it is, because I probably should clean it out. But I have a lot of junk in my office and I was thinking about it today when you guys were coming. I was like, I should probably clean this up, but we never got around to it.
Speaker 7: So sorry. I know there's like lotion and stuff all.
Speaker 3: I've got to us because I was just saying to guys, my dad had a similar fishing chair. You've got a collapsible recline up like a portable one.
Speaker 7: It's called it an anti gravity chair.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 15: It was given to me by the actor Jeff Bridges, Yes, who showed up at our show with his own chair to sit in in the dressing room. Now, people when they come here, they're only here for an hour maybe, But he brought his own chair with him and there's a lot of conversation at the show and he's like, oh, it's the greatest chair man.
Speaker 7: You gotta try this chair.
Speaker 15: And he had everyone on staff sit in the chair, and then at the end of the show he said, give this to Jimmy Man.
Speaker 7: I think he would dig it, and he was right. I love it. I keep it.
Speaker 2: What is an anti gravity chair?
Speaker 7: Your feed are up higher than your head, you know.
Speaker 3: So, so this isn't when you just get out when he's coming to visit you. Actually is no.
Speaker 15: Not only that, everyone in my office was jealous of my chair. So for Christmas this year I bought five of these chairs and gave him too much.
Speaker 7: Various writers and friends here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so you're talking about radio just before before he started rolling, Do you I mean a radio guy?
Speaker 3: Now TV guy? Do you miss the radio?
Speaker 15: I mean, you know, radio is really all I ever wanted to do. It was and is still my first love. I started in high school on the college radio station in Las Vegas, and I got fired from a whole bunch of radio stations there, Jimmy.
Speaker 7: How many? How many?
Speaker 2: But when I first met you, I just lost my job.
Speaker 4: Actually, I remember one of the first I was so nervous and excited when you were interested in my career and you said, how's this show going, And I was like, we just got fired this week, actually yeah, And you were really nice about it all.
Speaker 7: In there, And it happened to me a whole lot of times.
Speaker 15: And each time I'd have to pack up and move to another city with the family, and that was no fun. But eventually I got lucky. I got to La. I worked in I'll just tell you quick, Vegas. Next stop was Phoenix, then up to Seattle, then back to Phoenix to move back in with my parents, then to Tampa, Florida, then to Palm Springs, California, then to Tucson, Arizona, and finally I worked at a station called k Rock here in La.
Speaker 2: So we've got a few firings ahead of us, is what you're saying.
Speaker 15: Well, no, not necessarily. But I had two of those stations I didn't get fired from.
Speaker 3: But all the rest is radio here as incestuous as it is back home in Australigas. So I think that's what Lauren prossed about when I started, because I was radio boy throwing through twenty seventy. By the way, Jimmy, I mean I started that. Like I said, your wife worked riding. I was one of the private drivas, and your ex girlfriend before that was a primary driva. It's an insistuous industry back home.
Speaker 15: Well not well, yeah, I know I know people who are married from being a rado. But I will say I met my wife here at the TV show.
Speaker 7: She worked here on the show.
Speaker 3: She still works on the show.
Speaker 7: She still works on the show.
Speaker 3: Yes, she's working on the monologue with you.
Speaker 15: Yeah, she's here every day and she's the executive producer of the show. And yeah, we go home, we talk about the show, and then sometimes in the middle of the night I wake her up and say, hey, what do you think about this?
Speaker 7: Teath me alone?
Speaker 3: What are the kids think about? What dad does?
Speaker 10: You know?
Speaker 15: Kids think whatever their parents do is what parents do, right, so they don't really care that much. Every once in a while, like we had, we did something with the kids where we put cameras in the car and Olivia Rodrigo was hitchhiking coincidentally along the route to school, and we picked up Olivia Rodrigo and they lost their minds. But other than stuff like that, they don't really care that much.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I've got the same problem at the moment. My eldest has just turned twelve, and the other day he crushed my hearks his friend's coming around. He goes, don't be doing your funny little routine. When they get here, they're here to see me, not you. Okay, we've hit that age.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hey, Jimmy, you've been doing this show for a long time.
Speaker 2: It's been huge. Last year was huge for you.
Speaker 4: This year he is said to be even bigger. I came to I think it was one of your first shows when you got taken off and you.
Speaker 2: First came back, and it was in Brooklyn.
Speaker 4: He had that set week in New York, and I was lucky enough to be in New York and I came to see the show and.
Speaker 2: The support from America was huge.
Speaker 4: But I know when all of that happened in Australia the support was enormous too. I remember telling you that what was that like coming back and seeing the lines of people trying to get into your show and the amount of support that was gathered from it.
Speaker 15: Well, I I was much more surprised by the fact that you even knew about it. Yeah, it's something that it was very interesting to me, and I figured that out in the weeks following that there was a big deal around the world, which surprised me.
Speaker 7: Why do you think that is?
Speaker 15: I mean, like, I assume I'm not particularly well known in Australia, But is it because America is seen as this beacon of free speech?
Speaker 7: And somehow that's that broke I.
Speaker 3: Think, And I think everyone just got behind you where I just didn't want to say the little guy get bullied.
Speaker 15: Interesting. Interesting, it seems like that. It's just so strange to me. I guess it's because we're also connected by the internet now.
Speaker 7: But the thanks, I.
Speaker 14: Think you're probably a biggest deal in Australia than you realize that you realize.
Speaker 5: I think, Yeah, were you nervous in that moment, by the way, when you woke down onto that stage first?
Speaker 7: Yes, was it overwhelming?
Speaker 15: It was really I was like asking my friends, like, does anyone have an anti depressant and would it be a good idea for me to take one? The first time, right before I go on, because it's just I was just a bundle.
Speaker 7: Of nerves because, like.
Speaker 15: You know, you, I just wanted to thread whatever needle I had to thread at that time, and I luckily it seemed to have resonated with people and gone okay. But you just don't know, you know, it's you wind up in these situations. I never imagine any of this stuff would happen to me, and it's it's mind boggling. You know, people think like, oh, we're yeah, you're on TV. It's how you were born or something, but it's not. It's every bit of it is strange. I have to tell you. Tonight on the show, we had Ted Dancing on and I was kind.
Speaker 7: Of I realized I was nervous. I was sweating.
Speaker 4: He still do get nervous. Interviewer, Is he is he a hero to you or what is?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Very rarely do I.
Speaker 15: But he's just one of those guys that as a teenager, I love Cheers and I loved watching him and I just kind of love him, you know, I think he's just it's great. I don't know him that well, but he's just a great He seems like a great guy. And I gotta a little like I felt like I was tap dancing for flag.
Speaker 3: It doesn't he Slager? Cool? Yeah, yeah he does, he does.
Speaker 7: He is in fact, Yeah, I realized, like, oh, I'm talking too fast.
Speaker 3: Can I ask about a celebrity who doesn't have that timing? We've had him on our show a couple of times and he's we find him difficult. Lauren's other mate, Matt Damon, Yeah, yeah, well he's he couldn't it couldn't work. It's time when he came on, it.
Speaker 15: Was just is he is The dislike from Matt as intense in Australia as it is for him here in the United States.
Speaker 7: Nobody likes him.
Speaker 2: Such an unlikable man, isn't he.
Speaker 15: I guess it's I guess because of Ben Affleck. He just kind of hangs on.
Speaker 3: Is that where people are going to the movie tails?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 15: I think yeah, he's like you know when you go to the bathroom and he come out and there's a piece of toilet paper stuff he or.
Speaker 7: Too, that's Matt. That's Matt. That's Matt. Day.
Speaker 2: We're here in America trying to get to come on now.
Speaker 8: We're never going to get him.
Speaker 4: Thanks thanks for that. You haven't watched the Rip yet or you did and you hated it.
Speaker 7: I know I saw the Rip, Yes, I had. I had been on the shows, not Matt, and half of.
Speaker 3: It was good.
Speaker 2: I want to take you back to Australia for a minute.
Speaker 7: Have you been.
Speaker 2: Have you been to as first?
Speaker 3: I have? Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, I know you've got some Australian friends.
Speaker 7: I loved Australia. I mean we had It was one of the best trips I've ever taken.
Speaker 2: You've got to come back again.
Speaker 7: We were in Sydney and on Hamilton Island.
Speaker 2: He didn't come to Melbourne.
Speaker 7: We did not, but I've heard that Melbourne's even spot.
Speaker 3: Yea.
Speaker 4: Anyway, you had one of the most famous Australians in the world on your show. I think was last week or the week before, Margot Robbie. Yes, and she was telling a story about showing a screening for her new film and she was saying it got a bit ready.
Speaker 2: I'm just going to quickly play this.
Speaker 15: Because I've noticed in my travels that Australian.
Speaker 2: People, well a lot of themis if that helps explain.
Speaker 15: Okay, all right, yeah, Stacy, you know what, there's one person at the park.
Speaker 7: Who's the craziest, like.
Speaker 15: Drunkest, like like this person stays up till five am and can't understand that you want to go to bed.
Speaker 7: All Australian people are that safe?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's good, very much o case. I'd say that was the majority of the group was like that.
Speaker 15: Yeah, and maybe the most fun people in the whole world.
Speaker 3: I'd like to do.
Speaker 15: So.
Speaker 7: You had a bunch of them there and they were going bananas. Absolutely.
Speaker 14: Were you thinking about anyone in particular when you were telling that story, Well, there might be.
Speaker 2: You could be Clinton.
Speaker 3: I don't have an off switch.
Speaker 15: Well, I was talking about Pollie, as you know, who is the life of the party, Lawrence Fyonce.
Speaker 14: I say it is, yes, And I texted to paul and I texted to Jimmy and I was like, is this by any chance about my.
Speaker 7: Fiance And what did I respond?
Speaker 3: What did I say?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, and absolutely yes.
Speaker 3: I told you about the surprise this afternoon and he literally rang me and said, do not go to the bar. You're gonna want to be so you'll go to the bar after that.
Speaker 2: Australians have to be told.
Speaker 15: I cannot imagine Paulie saying do not go to the bar. I just can't imagine those worst very far.
Speaker 4: You know, we're all very excited when we walked in here and we came backstage and now like great guys, there's an open bar.
Speaker 2: Knock yourselves out.
Speaker 14: Don't say knock yourselves out.
Speaker 15: It's no But Australians, really, I have to say across, I've not had a I know this sounds this is a stupid thing, but you know, I have a lot of Australian celebrities come and visit the show, and of course I have some friends who are not CELEBRITI who are Australian, and they tend to be I won't say everyone is, but they tend to be the best, the best people, the most fun, the most gregarious, the most really like interest, not just jumping around being crazy, but interested in you.
Speaker 7: And my dad worked in Australia for a while. Oh we come home.
Speaker 15: He worked in Sydney and he would come home from these business trips and he would explain it what was going on there, and we just we couldn't believe it. He said, what happens is everyone has a locker at work and then at lunchtime, everyone goes down to the beach and we're like, what, no way, and this is you don't understand to us, this is crazy and even like because we do have a lot of Australians in our audience, you know, probably Canada number one, Australian number two, as far as people from other countries coming to visit. And I always, you know, I talk to somebody in the audience each night, and sometimes from Australian. I've learned about this vacation schedule where you can save up vacation and then take it all in one block.
Speaker 7: This is you know, this is mind boggling to.
Speaker 2: They just left Channing on.
Speaker 3: How long jam stow it up?
Speaker 5: I had about twenty six weeks of so that'll go pine into the bank account, thank.
Speaker 7: You very much.
Speaker 15: Wow twenty six weeks. But you're a hard worker then you never took any time off.
Speaker 3: I mean I pretend to work.
Speaker 2: Was working on know he was.
Speaker 4: He was working on our show Monday to Friday doing breakfast radio. Then he would fly to Sydney on a Friday and host the weekend Today show on Saturday and Sunday, fly home on Sunday and start the cycle again.
Speaker 2: He is the hardest worker I've ever met.
Speaker 5: You might do it the right way, by the way TV to radio because you've done radio to TV.
Speaker 3: So what's the right, what's the right, and what's the wrong?
Speaker 15: I will see the biggest the most exciting thing for me about going from radio to television was that they have snacks at television shows. They have tables full of snacks that you can just take if you want to.
Speaker 2: We need to bring that into the I.
Speaker 3: Have noticed three separate individual bars backstage at your show tonight. You got one, and you got the private out there. You've got the open one downstairs.
Speaker 7: We do, and I got a mini. I got a mini one in the corner.
Speaker 14: We are leaving Jimmy basically in Australian at this point, we'll give you a whole bar to take home with you.
Speaker 15: Yes, snacks are big, but there are things about television that like.
Speaker 7: First of all, I love the immediacy of radio.
Speaker 15: I love the I love just going and doing it and then it's done and you don't.
Speaker 7: Have to edit anything, you know whatever, it's just it's done. But uh, makeup you don't have to wear in radio, which is nice.
Speaker 15: Uh That's that's something that I have to do every day, and that's something that's weird. That's something that's strange to explain to your kids that daddy gets make up on every day.
Speaker 3: Mate, Look, we'll let you go home and knock off because you've just finished filming the show. But thank you. It has been like for me personally, this has been an absolutely true.
Speaker 7: Well, thank you.
Speaker 15: I appreciate that, and I'm going to come visit you guys one of these things as.
Speaker 3: Your work, especially are you Are you aware of the man showed that he used to do it's the.
Speaker 2: Man, Yes, I would like to hear about it.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 7: Strippers.
Speaker 15: No, let's just say Polly probably watched it all.
Speaker 7: Just the end of the show is very popular.
Speaker 2: As before we let you go. We are over here. We're broadcasting from Cali.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for the rest of the week and.
Speaker 2: Some of next week we're off to the super Bowl. I'll get your super Bowl tip a little later.
Speaker 4: But first of all, is there anything we must do while we're here in LA Because we've just trekked up to the Hollywood Sign on horseback. Someone suggested that to us, and I'm not sure I'm going to be able to walk tomorrow.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that was a mistake.
Speaker 15: I would have advised against that, although I think the going on horseback is a different way to go. Most people just kind of walk up there and the neighbors get mad.
Speaker 7: I you got to go to the beach. I mean, I know you guys have great beaches, so check out our beach. That's important. There's some great Mexican food. There's some. I can give you a list. There are great.
Speaker 3: Hamburgers, Batman and spider Man across the road from your theater as well.
Speaker 15: You've got like six Crackhead spider Man and outside that you could take pic slipper fee.
Speaker 5: Amazing.
Speaker 4: We've got all the things to do then, and we are going to San fran for the Super Bowl, which is a bucket list for me. You know, it was actually a boys trip that Paulie, my fiance, was going on with his mates. Then we got this trip sponsored to come and I was like, guess he's coming on the boys.
Speaker 7: Polly gets enough boys trip. Police whole life is a boys trip.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's true. What do you do? Who is you to for the Super Bowl?
Speaker 15: I think it seems that the well, first of all, I would never root for the same team.
Speaker 7: Matt Damon. That's the same Seahawks Seattle in one of the cities.
Speaker 3: I was fired.
Speaker 7: Hey Jimmy, thanks so much, Thanks so much, Thanks having us.
Speaker 3: Good morning Melbourne. We are love from California. Where is the guber driver?
Speaker 4: Says Kelly Kelly, We're in Kelly and Hey, guys, we've had a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: With the ubers over here. Are very flash.
Speaker 6: Well, they're self driving ones. We need to do it.
Speaker 3: Should we do a way more today?
Speaker 6: We also need to get a robot food deliberate delivery.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you can select robot food delivery, so we just need to keep ordering until we get Okay, that's.
Speaker 3: Fine to me. I went to Dunkan No Nuts yesterday. Did you did you get a doe?
Speaker 2: See ben Affleck.
Speaker 3: That's wedding there. I thought, you never know, you might be behind the counties in the super Bowl.
Speaker 4: He's doing a Super Bowl because they've done a sneak peak of it, but we haven't actually.
Speaker 3: Seen that, right, speaking of Super Bowl good.
Speaker 2: I've actually never been to Duncan Donuts, haven't you no?
Speaker 3: You know what? Oh, there's so many donuts there, you know there wasn't wasn't there what do you mean.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're not a Dunkin Donuts And that's what threw me. Are you going to stick with a pink No?
Speaker 3: I was. I was like, you know what, I might just get a little pink Dunkin donut with some what do you mean?
Speaker 4: There was a walk I wish, I wish, I wish that Clinton I had have just been walking down the street and busted you in Duncan Donuts with your pink donuts sitting on the table for a while.
Speaker 3: It really rattled me like a calf. Like they had like you know, bacon and cheese, croissants and burgers on croissants and everything, And I was like, what is the donut? We just call it Duncans? Yeah, I want to like you know in the movies, you see like the box of Dunkin Donuts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So did you get a You just went in there and.
Speaker 3: I ran out. Oh you didn't get anything.
Speaker 2: It's not like you to pivot when you've got your mind set on something.
Speaker 3: We are alive from Calli. You can visit come California from Hollywood to wellness and the biggest sporting events on the planet. California really is the ultimate playground and coming up. We've got a chance for you to win a trip for four.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness, we're road testing all the things you could be doing when you are here.
Speaker 3: That's right. We're gonna put someone on the standby list next here on number one hundred. Good Moner, Melbourne. This is number one hundred. You're on the air with Jase and Lauren Clint here as well. We are doing the show Lar from California. W Hotel in Hollywood is where we are.
Speaker 2: We are ride in Hollywood. It's supposed to just be newly renovated.
Speaker 3: It's stunning. Oh it's beautiful. Hotels facetiming the kids here yesterday and they're like shows hollywoods Hollywood on the phone out.
Speaker 2: That it's got a great rooftop pool.
Speaker 4: Great, and it's it's like, how beautiful is the weather in Californian winter?
Speaker 3: Before we go to the pool. There's some very fit people up there.
Speaker 5: Oh by the way, by the way, what about what we spotted in the pool yesterday?
Speaker 2: What did we spot?
Speaker 3: The poors cabs?
Speaker 2: What? Oh my god, it.
Speaker 4: Was not in shape, but he had the built in abs that he put under the ski.
Speaker 2: I couldn't stop looking.
Speaker 4: I was like, that's amazing, and today I want to get the number.
Speaker 2: Where to them.
Speaker 5: I want to hear this big barrel chest and just these abs poking out fake.
Speaker 6: I was like, click click click.
Speaker 3: Were they making him float like device?
Speaker 2: If they're soft or hard like, you can go and have a hood on them. I shan't be having them pikes and suggestions and I shan't be asking that's a Google jump.
Speaker 3: Trying and take a sneaky pick.
Speaker 2: Nah, that's that's that's creepy.
Speaker 3: He's telling you to go and have a hoon on them. That's creepy. Thank you for me, and thanks to Johnny Is for show one from California. Remember this is this is a work trip. We're only here to test drive this for you. That's because we are giving you the chance to win the trip yourself.
Speaker 4: Yes, all you've got to do is jump on the website or on an overplayer app and enter because we are giving We're putting ten people in the running to win a trip for four.
Speaker 2: So you get.
Speaker 4: Flights Quantus Flights, ten thousand dollars worth of accommodation at Quantus Hotels, and you could be coming over to La on a girls strip on a boys trip on a family trip.
Speaker 3: Sorry what, I've just been made aware of what we're doing this afternoon? Yeah what?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, no, yeah, no, I'll give you.
Speaker 5: Do I know?
Speaker 2: Is this a surprise? Is there a surprise in today?
Speaker 3: It involves? Do you want a clue?
Speaker 2: Just remember I.
Speaker 4: Surprised you with an interview with your hero. Yeah, well this equal That is a surprise for me.
Speaker 3: I reckon, it's up there. Here's a clue. Would you say it involves topless? Yes, yes it does.
Speaker 2: Does it involve the go with the fake apps?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 3: No, topless? Yeah, topless is a good clue. Topless is your clue?
Speaker 2: I'm I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: I want to be.
Speaker 3: Oh, we'll be revealed tomorrow on the show. Wow, have a great day.
Speaker 2: We're going down to the Pink Pony Club. I know that place and it's fine. Let's go tomorrow. Bye, Thank you, Lauren.
Speaker 4: Lauren wake up feeling good Following them on the Socials